Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 18, 2014 9:15 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mini Honey <3

I hope they get that Moral guy soon. He's a bad news to everyone..
Looks like Art found him though. Now that I look at him, he reminds me a little of Makishima Shougo from PP. This guy really has some guts. Poor Art ;.; RIP?! ;.;
Feb 18, 2014 9:17 AM

Nov 2007
Interesting backstory. Everyone except police guy, who doesn't get power, and the girl with spy power left.

What?! He wants to save that guy in mind because of being alone by having the power himself. Oh, no!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 18, 2014 10:13 AM

Jun 2009
wow the cemetery fight was intens and Art died
nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :-(
Feb 18, 2014 10:43 AM

Sep 2010
The ending scene of this episode was very well-done.

Art :(
Feb 18, 2014 12:00 PM

Jul 2013
Stark700 said:

Mini Honey <3

<3 indeed.

Hajime fed Nice :p

Oh damn, Art :(
R.I.P Art
That ending scene done quite well
Feb 18, 2014 12:47 PM
Mar 2012
Well, I expected Art to die, kind of, but still... That was awful. :(

Why are inspectors always so stupid and go alone to places where they expect to find the murderer?

I can't take extreme violence, I might drop this.
Feb 18, 2014 12:53 PM

Mar 2013
I didn't see that coming, Art it's my favorite character, can't stop crying.
That was horrible, for real.
Feb 18, 2014 12:56 PM

Feb 2014
Poor Art. He was such a strong character to have been okay being friends with Nice when he didn't have a minimum. I'm so glad he didn't give into Moral though
"Even if we lose by 100 points, there's still a chance a meteor will strike the other team's bench in the last second"

- Kuroko Tetsuya
Feb 18, 2014 1:12 PM
Jan 2013
R.I.P Art, you should have have bring Three with you.
Feb 18, 2014 1:14 PM
Feb 2014
I really love the episode! But...why Art?!

Him not being a minimum holder makes him a strong character...but now I'm scared since the next episode preview still sounds so cheerful. For sure Moral will use Art's appearance...
Feb 18, 2014 1:15 PM

Jan 2013
I expect Art to suddenly trigger his immortality or rapid healing minimum or whatever. I refuse to believe he's dead considering there's a good chance the brain Moral stole is his brothers so he might still be relevant to the story.

Speaking of which, is Nice wearing the dead brother's jacket?
Feb 18, 2014 1:30 PM

Oct 2009
minescope said:
I expect Art to suddenly trigger his immortality or rapid healing minimum or whatever. I refuse to believe he's dead considering there's a good chance the brain Moral stole is his brothers so he might still be relevant to the story.

I get this feeling as well about how Art will suddenly become a 'villain'. I don't like it :'(

Another ironic thing is that Art had to die beside his brother's tomb which is extra painful as it is already </3.
I swear, this episode is not good for the weak hearted

I love you forever, さよなら 君が愛してるよ ♪

Feb 18, 2014 1:34 PM
Apr 2013
This show has been meh for me the entire time but the ending scene was done very well
Feb 18, 2014 1:47 PM
Dec 2011
The change in Moral when Art said no to Moral's offer. Also, what was the ''good deed''? Maybe Moral knew what Art's power really was and helped him unlock it by seemingly killing him.
Feb 18, 2014 1:53 PM

Dec 2013
That bastard, he destroyed the purity of the kawaii idols! Those fans did everything right, I would have hit him also.

Nice + Hajime-chan, to see them together is always funny. Actually first time, that i saw Hajime-chan sharing her food with someone.

Moral want to gain the equality to be on Nice's side, on the other hand Art thinks that he can stay friends with Nice without holding a minimum.

In the end, R.I.P. Art, was an unexpected outcome, that he would die in Episode 7, Let's see, what Nice is going to do. Though I'm not sure how he will react, Nice always seems to stay calm.
Feb 18, 2014 1:53 PM

Jan 2014
From the time moral revealed his power I knew art was in deep s***. I just didn't expect him to die. I expected Nice to arrive just in time but when he called instead I knew he was dead.

I think this episode bumped this up from a 7 to an 8 for me. I'm hoping for it to start picking up seriously now. Less small cases and more focus on moral.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Feb 18, 2014 2:04 PM

May 2013
Woah that ending. You will be messed Art. Wonder what Moral was whispering to him.
Feb 18, 2014 2:05 PM

Sep 2013
such ending. so amaze. much wow.

BTW, Does anyone know what background music was played during Art's death? If you do, please let me know.

Cheers!
blue_dawnFeb 18, 2014 2:13 PM
Newbie Blogger: http://animetaru.wordpress.com/

You know it's funny how freedom can make us feel contained
Yeah When the muscles in our legs aren't used to all the walking...
Feb 18, 2014 2:18 PM

Jan 2013
blue_dawn said:
BTW, Does anyone know what background music was played during Art's death? If you do, please let me know.

Wasn't that a variation of the ending theme, Hikari by Murasaki's VA?
Feb 18, 2014 2:18 PM

Aug 2009
yukishiromei said:
I didn't see that coming, Art it's my favorite character, can't stop crying.
That was horrible, for real.
Art wasn't my fave but he was an amazing character!! Even without a Minimum he was brilliant!! He was on equal terms with the rest, if you ask me!!! God, I was crying for real!!! I didn't expect it and I'm still shocked!!! Why did he have to die....I don't want him to die...it's not fair, it's way too tragic! I'm not exaggerating here - his friends were all Minimum holders, yet they were able to preserve their friendship, he was always helping them, always looking out for them!! Not to mention that he had a fight with Nice right before that and I bet he was dying from the inside because of that!!! TT______TT ART!!! NO!!! YOU MUST LIVE!! Damn, that Moral!!!

Tigardrenalin said:
The change in Moral when Art said no to Moral's offer. Also, what was the ''good deed''? Maybe Moral knew what Art's power really was and helped him unlock it by seemingly killing him.
I really hope so....don't know how possible that is but I really really hope that's the case!!! Judging by the fact that he was there when Art was a student at the Academy! But at the same time, Moral didn't seem that willing to let Art live!! :|||

Anyway, I can't help but wonder and get even a bit angry at Nice being the central figure in this anime! It's a bit annoying that everyone's concerned about him....why is he so special...I like him, but...that got Art killed for God's sake!!!! T.T

Right now I'm way too overwhelmed to comment on the other parts of the episode!! Most tragic episode so far!!! Made me burst into tears!!!! TT______________TT
Feb 18, 2014 2:21 PM

Dec 2012
Very emotional episode T_T
Feb 18, 2014 2:22 PM

Nov 2012
Nice ending.

Doubt Art is dead,he'll probably unlock his minimum and be saved somehow.
Feb 18, 2014 2:24 PM

Jun 2012
Been a while since I've seen a main character die. Hopefully Art remains dead, it was a good death, although, I have a feeling at the moment of his death his minimum activated and the reason he was never able to use his minimum before is because his minimum's requirement is for his heart to stop beating so Art will probably live.

blue_dawn said:
such ending. so amaze. much wow.

Cheers!
I'm pretty sure that was the ending theme so it was "Hikari" by Wataru Hatano.
Feb 18, 2014 2:56 PM

Sep 2013
well damn, that was sad ;_;
art was like my fav character ugh
Feb 18, 2014 3:07 PM

Nov 2008
AAAARRRRTTTTT!!!
Please revive him! QQ
Feb 18, 2014 3:08 PM

Jul 2013
Man, this was probably the best episode of the series. That ending was really surprising and bloody. I thought Art was going to accept Moral's offer.

Even though I say this is the best episode so far, I think this show overall is mediocre. This show going to have to pull something amazing if it gets anything more than a 5 from me.
Feb 18, 2014 3:15 PM

Sep 2011
Oh man that ending. Shit was intense.
Feb 18, 2014 3:50 PM

Jul 2012
Everything starting from the graveyard scene was absolutely amazing. Great directing and use of music. Loved the ED playing in the background. But, everything else...Somewhat jumbled and not very memorable. :/
Feb 18, 2014 3:51 PM
Jun 2013
HOLY SHIT. NO. THIS IS NOT OKAY. AT ALL.
I am done. done.
Feb 18, 2014 4:00 PM

Mar 2012
the ending.
i also think art is not dead (well i hope so)
Feb 18, 2014 4:01 PM

Mar 2012
GREAT EPISODE!
Feb 18, 2014 4:08 PM

Jun 2012
Art is dead!?!?!?!?
Oh, my gosh, I totally cried. I'm such a cry baby. This episode, it was a fight for me of if I like Moral or not. Don't get me wrong, I really love him. This episode, him talking about wanting to save Nice was amazing. It was one of the type of things I love. But the faces he made, were sorta...sorta...just...ah, a turn off? Yeah, but I guess I still really love Moral. I also love Nice, the solitude of being at the top. I really don't want Art to be dead, I really love him. But still, if somehow he does live, I'll probably be pretty annoyed cause his death was so epic, so tragic, and if it gets changed, well, some of the epicness disappears. Yeah, I'm not making sense.
Feb 18, 2014 4:11 PM

Sep 2012
WHYYYYYYYYY???
I wasn't ready for this
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Feb 18, 2014 4:52 PM
May 2013
I was super happy when the epi came out and was so sad at the end TT ^ TT RIP Art, love you <3 You could tell he was going to die so I was like half prepared for the feels but then Moral just had to kill him in the worst way possible D: Like, stab him, on a flipping grave, then don't let him answer the phone, and then shoot him? Whyyyyy .・゜゜・(/。\)・゜゜・..

On the bright side, Hajime fed Nice and it was so cute > w <

*continues to sob over Art*
Feb 18, 2014 4:59 PM
Feb 2014
Kikimorka said:
Anyway, I can't help but wonder and get even a bit angry at Nice being the central figure in this anime! It's a bit annoying that everyone's concerned about him....why is he so special...I like him, but...that got Art killed for God's sake!!!! T.T

Right now I'm way too overwhelmed to comment on the other parts of the episode!! Most tragic episode so far!!! Made me burst into tears!!!! TT______________TT

And that is where Murasaki's anecdote comes to place...the frog who can only jump, and the bird who freely flies in the sky. The bird is innocent, yet it hurts the frog who can only crawl on the earth and jump.

As for why Nice is so special...I want to know, too. Information about him is classified, adding to the effect of how he is handled differently from any other minimum holder. Plus he is the top scorer.

As for me, I'm more intrigued about Hajime, since everyone had an episode of small bits of their past or background except Hajime and maybe Murasaki.

BUT AAAART!! ART!! WHYYYYYY?! Damn it! Moral, I swear if you use Art's appearance in disguising, grrrr.
Feb 18, 2014 4:59 PM
Apr 2012
ART!!! why =(
i wonder what moral told art at the end though
hope moral gets caught soon cuz i dont think i can take it if he kills another character i like
Feb 18, 2014 5:03 PM

Nov 2012
That guy is fucked up, killing someone way younger than you in cold blood like that. #DeadBeatAdult
Feb 18, 2014 5:05 PM

Oct 2013
I feel like Art was such a huge player in this anime; I cannot believe he just died.
Feb 18, 2014 5:09 PM
Oct 2008
Whoa that ending...

Maybe I haven't been paying attention but... Seeing as how this episode showed some of the Minimum Holders time at the academy. How come Hajime, Three, and the Cat Girl weren't there with them, Where exactly did they meet?
Feb 18, 2014 5:10 PM

Jun 2009
exia80 said:
I really love the episode! But...why Art?!

Him not being a minimum holder makes him a strong character...but now I'm scared since the next episode preview still sounds so cheerful. For sure Moral will use Art's appearance...

I fear that as well somehow -- hope im wrong cause I would hate if they would
Feb 18, 2014 5:31 PM

Jan 2011
When Art got stabbed I was thinking that he could still pull through, but then those several shots to the head made me give up on that idea.
Feb 18, 2014 5:33 PM
Jul 2012
Damn, Moral is one scary guy with his obsession over Nice. The ending of this episode was amazingly well done with the music playing in the background and Moral's final speech to art.
My anime blog
Ganebare Anime
Feb 18, 2014 5:39 PM
Dec 2013
It was a very sad ending that left me crying. But, I loved the way they killed Art, very dramatic, saddening, how it was a cliff hanger, the phone call, etc.... Just they way they killed Art off had a huge impact..... Still, very upsetting on how they killed him, I have mixed emotions on how they killed Art and the fact Art was killed. Art was one of my most favorite characters.

I wonder by what moral mean by "good deed"? Did he reveal how Art's brother died, getting rid of Art (a nonMinimum holder) from Nice, telling Art the secret of why he isn't a minimum holder, what the forbidden minimum is, or something else? I would like to hear your opinions.

Given how dramatic a death Art was given, how won't come back to life. But i heard some think he is still alive with an awakened Minimum. I hope that is true, maybe bring him back by the second last or the last episode. Art will reveal he is alive and helps Nice when he is in deep trouble..... Well that's what I am hoping for anyway, I really don't want Art to die.

....I wonder how Nice will react to Art's death, or how he acts when facing Moral. If Nice hears Moral's reason for killing Art and Minimum holders, will he fall into depression blaming himself or attacks Moral with uncontrollable rage? How do you think Nice will react?
Feb 18, 2014 5:48 PM

Mar 2012
That ending was really well done. Best episode of this anime so far.
Feb 18, 2014 6:03 PM

Jun 2009
art is death and that is damn painful but wouldn't his comeback also kinda ruin his last moments as well

I just hope they find him in the next ep and not that moral is playing around with his body or takes on his identity to get near nice
Feb 18, 2014 6:15 PM

Aug 2013
See Hamatora, this is what you can do without the half-assed humor. What a great episode.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Feb 18, 2014 6:15 PM
Aug 2013
I feel like they're trying to bring up a so-far subpar series by bringing in a fantastic villain, but it won't work unless the rest of the series is as good as that ending
Feb 18, 2014 6:18 PM

Aug 2009
stellalala said:
HOLY SHIT. NO. THIS IS NOT OKAY. AT ALL.
I am done. done.

Lyyu said:
WHYYYYYYYYY???
I wasn't ready for this

ReaperCreeper said:
When Art got stabbed I was thinking that he could still pull through, but then those several shots to the head made me give up on that idea.

All of this!!
Man what an episode.

Feb 18, 2014 6:22 PM

Feb 2013
I wonder what Moral whispered to Art before he died, also looking forward to how Nice is going to react to this
Feb 18, 2014 6:24 PM

Jun 2009
is it just me or des the next ep preview somehow feels like a filler
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hamatora The Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2014

262 by Mishiia »»
Mar 1, 12:22 AM

Poll: » Hamatora The Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2014

105 by Destroyer31 »»
Aug 22, 2023 7:26 PM

Poll: » Hamatora The Animation Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2014

133 by enterlowa »»
Aug 2, 2023 3:47 AM

» Does anyone else think this anime is very shallow?

7EJh77b - Dec 7, 2015

4 by BreakApart »»
Sep 3, 2022 11:44 AM

» Worth Watching?

_txhsin__ - Jun 1, 2022

8 by Kibbi500 »»
Jun 3, 2022 9:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.