Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 11, 2010 12:00 AM

Oct 2007
new op, not sure, but i still like it either way, as far as the ep goes, wasn't bad, i like how this arc seems to be fairly normal. also i just love how thye portray ai's personality so whatev
Oct 11, 2010 12:04 AM
Jul 2010
I am liking the Nanasaki arc so far :3
Hopefully their relationship will deepen the next episode X3
Anyone who is a fantastic gif maker please contact me! ;)
Oct 11, 2010 11:55 AM

Jan 2009
Ai is the best girl so far.
Oct 12, 2010 6:31 PM

Oct 2008
SirMuffin said:
neonwave said:
Lol @ Touko reference.

I just happened to watch the Bungaku Shoujo movie a few days ago. Even the seiyuu of this Touko sounds pretty much like Hanazawa Kana, or it probably is her after all.

Agreed! In fact that was the reason why I'm look at this thread!

Black_Raven said:
i saw amano touko!!

Hai hai! Same here! I think it's Touko-senpai too! ^^
YanatoOct 12, 2010 6:34 PM

Remember that your dreams are the wings that will help you fly
Oct 12, 2010 11:39 PM

May 2010
So far so good..

Miya is pure WIN in this ep.. I laughed when she talked about breasts..

The scene Junichi said those things in front of those girls was O_O

Looks like Ai's arc is better than I expected..

Pervy Junichi is still pervy.. xD
Oct 13, 2010 5:08 AM

Jun 2009
Ai and Miya are cute, story is enjoayble and all. But Junichi can be annoying at times...
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Oct 13, 2010 12:03 PM

Jun 2010
Nanasaki is probably my favorite, I just like her attitude, and in this arc, Tachibana isnt too annoying while being somewhat direct, hes a decent lead.
Oct 13, 2010 11:09 PM

Aug 2010
SkyFade said:
Nanasaki is probably my favorite, I just like her attitude, and in this arc, Tachibana isnt too annoying while being somewhat direct, hes a decent lead.

ditto,
untl now Nanasaki arc keeps make my eyes glued into Amagami series.

like her Henshin scene.
Oct 14, 2010 10:42 AM

Jun 2008
oh hi Touko.
The Bungaku Shoujo reference was really bizarre for me, they're not even by the same studio and it's not the kind of show to make a load of references. But I liked it anyway. XD

The new OP is SO MUCH BETTER than the old one, thank god. I really like it. <3 Ai's ED is very cool too.

Ai's my favourite girl so farrr~ her interaction with Junichi is pretty interesting and enjoyable to watch too. Although, I dislike Junichi in this arc almost as much as I did last arc, he gets pervier every episode. Ai makes up for it though.<33

Have they cut the fetish kisses completely now...? xD They made me feel uncomfortable anyway, but still. xD;
Oct 15, 2010 12:05 AM

Nov 2007
YuenSan said:
Who's the librarian girl that they hid her face they labeled as the "new cute girl" around the beginning of the show? I'm dying to know!!!
Oct 20, 2010 12:15 AM

Jun 2009
Sae or Ai? definitely Ai!! Sae's boobs only gets big when closed up

The 1st Op was still better,
Junichi a masochist

This arc is in 3rd place for me
Kaoru 1st
Haruka 2nd
Sae Last
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Nov 27, 2010 9:56 PM

Sep 2008
MorningGlory said:
Nanasaki transformation
So much effort put into such a small message.
Dec 5, 2010 8:54 PM

Aug 2008
The new girl scene was so random... but it was a such a good premise for what it came after... That definitely made Junichi useful for this arc! So he's talented in Math in this Arc huh? Who would thought that... but maybe makes sense... Talkin about Junichi he looks way better than in the past arcs imo... seriously he's more a bishie in this episode than in some others... After all his looks are not that bad..

And so the Math went pretty well and they suddenly started talking about him... that's not entirely bad but it's not entirely good too, since she was pointing out some bad traits, but in the end they have appeared in all the arcs so far... so they're like his personality.... Oh and that intro with Ayatsuji... that was pretty interesting, and reinforces my opinion about her... she's a control freak! nah not really it's just that I suspect that she loves him since the first day she saw him and she gets jealous of every girl that talks with him... I noticed this since the first episode... Let's see if that's true in her arc... Lol at the looks they gave off to each other... I do see that a lot iRL xD

Those Rihoko and Haruka scenes were so random but you can't ignore them since they're part of the heroines of the show ;/ Especially Rihoko's.... Oh wells... at least we know a bit more of her now... not that helpful but... it's there... new info ^^;

The next two scenes were rather weird.... Miya not knowing her friend has a lil' br and him being lectured by the teacher... Miya's scene had little meaning that was pushed later on, and the scene with the teacher was obvious fanservice and also kinda helped Junichi realised what Ai meant.... And he's actually liked that... BTW I also liked the comments he made on that manga... Looks like it could be an interesting one hahahaha Me wanna read it as well ehehe

Oh and the boobs scene with the whole asking for forgiveness scene!!! That was hilarious.. Like seriously since when he got the guts to say all those things... It's true that if they were more crazy the girls would have kicked his balls and never lived to tell the tale ahahah xD No wonder why the poor Ai-chan got so pissed... But hey... him being the pervert he is, he just can't simply ignore Sae's great assets... the preview proved that hahahaha It wasn't a nice thing to say... more less when our imouto us there.... But he actually made up for his mistake and made the most awesome Apology speech I've ever seen in my life... And everyone of the Girls Swim Team were like what they fuck is up with this pervert... and Ai couldn't be more embarrassed xD But hey, in the end it was useful and Ai forgave him for his guts and for the fact that he wanted to apologise!!!

And so we had a Beach scene once again! it was really cute... with all the Super Sentai references... Can't understand why he actually accepted such thing... well it was cause she looked really disappointed that he was going to not accept it.. in the end it was a good idea playing with it and seeing Ai pose and make that Jumping Kick... The kick was... kickass xD Anyone should fall to it... I fell for it, and now that made me actually think that this is my fave arc so far... No wonder why Japan loves Ai... In the end Junichi was saved from keeping such thing! Again little boys saved the day for Jun xD Oh and last scene confirmed it... Looks like she has fallen for him completely... I like that... hopes he realises that soon...!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2010 10:16 PM

Mar 2009
definitely like the new opening geez i think I'm going to like all the girls in this show.
Jan 1, 2011 12:28 PM

Apr 2010
Oosran said:
that was one fabulous belt.

New op Nice~
Jan 12, 2011 6:29 AM

Dec 2008
Was the new librarian Tohko Amano from Bungako Shoujo? They never showed her face.
Feb 17, 2011 6:53 PM

Jul 2010
this arc is meh, it nice to watch them interact but it didnt make me laugh as much as the previous ones.

Apr 2, 2011 3:55 AM

May 2008
Lol, bungaku shoujo is out of nowhere :D

Great episode, I loved the transformation~
Apr 10, 2011 3:44 PM

Mar 2011
New op is okay I thought, not as catchy as the first one with the jingly bit when the title appears and the girls start walking!

The boobs discussion with brother and Transform! Grasshopper! scenes were amazingly funny. Also, the using staying up all night reading manga as an acceptable excuse for being tardy for school, and then eyeing up his teacher when she chews him out about it was genius!

I like this arc very much so far methinks!
Jun 28, 2011 11:40 PM

Sep 2008
For a second, I thought Tachibana found was swayed by the loveliness of a mature woman as the teacher is infinitely better than any other girl.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2011 10:49 PM

Mar 2011
This episode has lots of win. Boob talk, swimsuit, hots for teacher, Ai, miya, etc and that belt.
Apr 13, 2012 12:57 AM

Sep 2011
TRANSFORM! ^-^

Anyways, overall, cute episode! I enjoyed it. :)
May 10, 2012 2:51 PM

Dec 2009
the episode with that belt was really wonderful))) I like japanese superheroes, they are so funny))
And Ai is surprisingly interesting character...
Jul 12, 2012 4:35 PM

Mar 2009
Silly transformations.
Oct 22, 2012 7:11 AM

Apr 2012
Can I have a teacher arc instead? Or a Hibiki one?
Mar 13, 2013 2:12 AM

Jan 2013
Nice episode.
A sister arc would be nice
Apr 17, 2013 5:56 AM

May 2012
Pretty decent episode, the ending was pretty cute and funny!
Sep 24, 2013 5:30 AM

Nov 2012
awesome episode..
damn that fanservice of ai :3
and btw sensei is really cute one.. :p
btw the henshin scene is kind of funny...
ai is number ONE! XD
Oct 4, 2014 8:59 PM

Sep 2014
Yep.. No questions here.. Ai = best girl here!
It's hard to top her now.. Rihoko & Ayatsuji, you have to do a better job if you want to impress me more haha!

I like her more now.. The way she was angry cos' of Junichi was kinda cute and then the transform scene killed it (in a positive way)!
Ai's facial expression when she did that was super cute..

I can't say until I see how they end her arc but probably Ai's arc is the best one among them..
XiferVPOct 4, 2014 9:07 PM
Feb 15, 2015 11:00 PM

Dec 2012
I guess this show has to do at least one devious thing per arc. Knee kissing, belly button smooching, waitress training, and now blurting out love for small breasts. At least the chemistry between Junichi and Ai is going strong, this is my second favorite arc so far right behind Kaoru's.
Mar 7, 2015 1:54 PM

Aug 2013
Awwwn, man, she's really adorable <3
When she did the transformation scene for the kids, she was so into it, it was so cute.

How can Junichi always get out of these situation with being a massive pervert? Holy shit fuck, that declaration he did at the pool was so awkward. I can understand him loving to be scolded by his teacher though :)
'Cause she's hot.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 16, 2015 6:53 PM

Jul 2012
That stare down.. is suspicious. Ayasuji isn’t that girl from two years ago, is she? But then Junichi would recognize her? Or did they send letters or something and she couldn’t make it and had a good reason? Idk, whatever the case, I still think she likes Junichi. Why and how? We’ll find out!

Nice one, asshole! Why is our MC so damn perverted..

“Senpai, what on Earth is wrong with you?” What is wrong indeed. Wtf did he just say o__o

Wow, she’s even good with kids. She’s a fucking keeper.

Some cute thoughts and faces before bed :)
Dec 17, 2015 5:56 AM

Nov 2014
lol at that boob talk.
Feb 7, 2017 5:57 PM

Oct 2012
The new girl is really epitome of bland... even in her second episode I was unable to find even a hint of appeal in her character.
She's just ordinary... in everything. Grey mouse in a sense. I tried but I simply can't get myself to like her. I'm not fan of those type of girls.
Also, why to have two first years love arc next to each other in a first place, both being friends of his sister? Doesn't make sense.

Anyway, this episode was horrible for her... all main character did was looking at other women (library girl, Sae-chan, teacher) which I found a lot more interesting than Ai (especially the teacher, man, how I would like her own route instead of this one). And Sae-chan literally beat Ai with her cuteness in like one sec when they were together. Way to actually kill the romance.

The part with teaching her math was nice but not very interesting. But who in their right head starts talking about his sister's friend breasts right in front of her when he don't even know her?

And who in their right head blurts such perverted declaration in front of other girls next to the pool where he was trespassing? He would be labeled creepy pervert by all women in the school immediately and noone would like to talk to him anymore, not even main heroine (she actually did without second though, such a bad writing). The worst part here was he actually get out of it pretty easily, it made no sense for Hibiki to disregard everything so qucikly and then even tell Ai to sort him out by herself o_O Shouldn't she like defend her instead and cast him out?

To be fair, transformation scene wasn't bad (even then it felt pretty silly considering their situation). But the ending scene with her brother was kinda nice I guess. But that alone simply wasn't enough for her to shine in this arc when other girls with only limited amount of time in this episode had still way more presence than her.
Jul 10, 2017 11:08 AM

Apr 2013
More of that teacher pls, I can see the femdom scene already before my lewd eyes :>
Sep 3, 2018 7:41 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode! I love how playful Nanasaki is. Didn't even felt embarrassed using the toy belt in front of him and the kids :)

Nanasaki-Henshin!

Lol, poor Sae-chan being picked on. But she would have been happy if she had the same relationship with the protag from the last arc :P

Damn, that teacher is hot!!! Should have a teacher arc tbh!!

Can't wait for the next one!
Sep 18, 2018 9:13 PM

Oct 2011
My best girl can't be this cute.
Apr 29, 2020 12:38 AM

Feb 2018
Great episode, new op and ed
Jun 14, 2020 2:41 AM

Aug 2017
So, they really dropped this narrator, he was only present for one arc it seems. Weird. But it's better now.

Nanasaki is so cute and this is so much better than the previous arc. And nice ending.

We probably won't get it but I'm dreaming about an arc about Hibiki or sensei. Especially sensei one would be so good...
redorzoDec 24, 2020 10:56 AM
Sep 18, 2020 8:23 AM

Aug 2014
The part with Sae was the best ;o

Tachibana is totally different from other arcs...
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jul 11, 2021 5:10 PM

Mar 2016
Re-watching: God, I want Sensei to scold me so bad
Nov 29, 2021 12:20 PM

May 2020
That boob speech lol.

And looks like the progress is underway now.
Apr 30, 2022 4:17 PM

Mar 2019
Tachibana has too many questionable moments from time to time.

Interesting episode and arc, liking it more than I thought.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 30, 2022 2:18 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Our boy Tachibana be checking out his teacher now. This man of culture never disappoints

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 17, 2023 2:43 AM

Oct 2021
Finally, that amano touko from bungaku shoujo cameo I was waiting for....
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rank your best girl and arc in this season

Anurag469 - May 9, 2023

8 by Wholesome_Seeker »»
May 15, 10:04 AM

» Anyone still watching this in 2022?

Raibyou - May 4, 2022

45 by MeguSae38 »»
Apr 27, 2:01 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2010

250 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 26, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 22, 2010

352 by Zane_0 »»
Dec 27, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Dec 23, 2010

279 by Bard_Eren »»
Dec 20, 2023 11:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.