Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 11, 2011 4:13 PM

Jun 2011
Great episode :p Everything is coming in motion. And I hope yuugi will let her go.
Nov 11, 2011 7:03 PM

Jun 2009
*Watch Yuji and Shana struggle on bed*

Me: "I'm a little turned on..."

/sarcasm

What? I can't be the only one!

Shana's afraid of Yuji's power huh? Just how badly was she beaten? She don't react tat way when she was destroyed by Margery, heck, she was getting her butt handed to her during her fight with Hecate back in season 2.

Probably another reason to why she's afraid of Yuji. ^_^ I gatha say though, this season has been pretty damn solid.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2011 12:16 PM

Aug 2010
I have to say that, after being overwhelmed by the last episode, I was a bit disappointed by this one. It's good to see the plot moving, though. I'm looking forward to what happens next and the whole war that's being built up.

I was sad to see Shana and Yuji are not getting along like they used to. Shana seems to be afraid of him and we have yet to know what he's planning to do with the Snake guy. It keeps me wondering how he's planning to end the "endless battle between Flame Haze and Guze no Tomogara."

That being said, Shana is as cute as always. :)
Nov 13, 2011 10:58 PM

Sep 2010
Oh god, shana so cute :3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2011 11:12 PM

Apr 2009
Someone mentioned that the Tendou-kyu (base of the Flame of Heaven) and the Seirei-den (base of the Snake of the Festival) must not be brought together, but wasn't the Tendou-kyu destroyed a long time ago (I remember that scene from season 1)? Anyway, basically a buildup episode. I just hope we get a really big, epic event when all of these "preparations" are done.
Nov 22, 2011 5:19 PM

Sep 2008
Not much happening apart from the rape. Still good episode though.
Dec 3, 2011 11:39 AM

Aug 2008
God there was a lot of set up and info dropped in this episode. I barely remember what happened before this season. Well at least I got to see the Manipulator of Objects sexy homogenous wardrobe, Margery's boobs and ... well, that was about it. This episode felt rather benign really.

Dec 10, 2011 12:02 PM

Mar 2010
Kind of a waste of an episode. But, I guess it needed to be in there somewhere. The next episode doesn't look all that exciting either. Oh, well. Looking forward to the next!
Mar 20, 2012 4:54 PM

Sep 2011
Young Shana was cute as hell!
Jun 16, 2012 12:08 PM

Jul 2007
Man i feel pain for shana. What she is going through now being a prisoner of bal mascue. I never thought she would ever show this kind of weakness and yuji scares the crap out of her now, just by his mear presence. But why wouldn't she? She got practically destoryed by him, not only physically but mentally as well. Their once great relationship, in shana's eyes its being shattered.

So much i don't understand, who is this Dacabarai? It also seems that the Corpse Retriever or "sprial organ" has appeared once again. I take it things are going to get hectic pretty soon with a war on the way.

I hope that this season does a good job of resolving all the plot threads from the light novels. I am kind of worried bout that.

I really really want to read the novels but only a select few are translated so far.
ArtimesGamerJun 16, 2012 12:15 PM

Aug 13, 2012 8:59 AM

Mar 2012
I'm interested to see Yuji's intentions. Shana is jaded in her views as she is in love with him, but Alastor was happy to follow him to see what's really going on.
"We're nothing more than fools and whores with sad highs"
Mar 20, 2013 4:19 AM

Sep 2012
opiumJ said:
I'm interested to see Yuji's intentions. Shana is jaded in her views as she is in love with him, but Alastor was happy to follow him to see what's really going on.

well Alastor's curiosity got better of him :D
Jul 27, 2013 9:00 PM

May 2013
Hahahahaha when yuuji goes to shana's room it was like RAPE time hahaha yuji so strong hahaha
Dec 6, 2013 3:47 AM
Mar 2013
It's interesting to see of the world of the Tomogaras. So Alastor's now hanging out with Yuji? That's so cool! We got a tomogora lord party going on.

This should have happened way earlier but better late than never.

Also about Satou...Nooooo why is the outlaw organization being such a jerk. So now both he and Shana are being held hostage (well not exactly the case for Shana but pretty much the same thing). Satou better not die or I'll flip a table!
Feb 10, 2014 6:54 AM

Jan 2013
How interesting. Well it seems Shana is scared of what Yuji is... and I'm 100% sure that she is not scared because he is powerful. Yuji you got it all wrong.
Apr 5, 2014 9:44 AM

Aug 2013
The Bal Masqué doing weird shit again.

I feel so dumb that I didn't understood what the chain wristband served for. I thought it was making them able to switch between their power or not, but it literally cancel their power. That's pretty OP. It must have a flaw though.

Damn, Yuuji, stop trying rapin' Shana :/
He is so awkward lately xD

Sato is being held in hostage. That nun lady doesn't seem as good as she look...
Shana being all moe blushing with her :P
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 5, 2014 2:02 PM

Apr 2012
where is my backpack?

My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jun 13, 2014 9:06 AM

Dec 2013
Such a drama
Oct 12, 2014 10:14 PM

Jan 2008
I should start getting used to their titles.
Nov 12, 2014 8:22 AM

Feb 2011
I actually felt bad for Yuji when Shana got scared of him, though it seems he completely missed the mark as to why she was so freaked out. I know he's made stupid moves and been oblivious to things in the past, but now it's like he's become a little unhinged. I think I actually did call his crazy while I was watching.

Looking back I can see the gradual evolution and shift in Yuji's character that would have led him up to this point of joining the Snake of the Festival, but something still feels off to me, like this is still too drastic of a change for him. There are probably some important pieces missing that will later be revealed and make all this fit in my head, but until then I'm stuck struggling over whether I like this new Yuji or not. I kinda understand where he's coming from and his goal of fixing the world might not be a bad idea (depending on exactly what he has planned). I even like his badassery, but he's become very cold in a lot of respects and this unpredictability he presents is unsettling.
Jun 3, 2017 3:06 AM

May 2017
Shana was too soft on Yuji. If I were her, I'd be hella mad at him. I mean, I love you, you love me, you want to live with me and protect me, but who the hell gave you the right to force me to go with you at some enemy place, beat me to death if I don't want to (in the LN he actually gets her all blood-bathed) and after that chain me and leave me no possibility to leave if I don't like it there. That's downright abusive and I never understood Yuji's ways in this particular situation.

I never heard him apologize either, Shana was really understanding for staying by his side after what happened.

And by the way, people who are on Yuji's side, how would you react if your lover treated you like that? It doesn't sound so pretty in real life, now does it?
Anakat_samaJun 24, 2017 7:47 AM
The mindfucker.
Jun 13, 2017 4:18 PM

Nov 2016
Wilhelmina has quite the variety in her wardrobe. "Where is my backpack?" was also lol.

Pretty good build up episode, I prefer shows which take their time instead of rushing to an anticlimatic final.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 22, 2020 11:31 AM

Jun 2017
Tanaka has ended up involving with flame hazes again. Margery getting incapacitated and Wilhelmina planning to leave the city makes it clear that Shana is not going to get much help from them anytime soon. Yuji's plan is still a mystery and he hasn't shared it with Shana or anyone else it seems.
Feb 16, 2022 9:34 AM

Nov 2010
Kinda sucks to see Yuuji and Shana slowly drifting apart. Next time, when he tries to go near her, he should try reverting back to his old form, the one Shana can easily relate to.
Jan 31, 2023 3:24 PM

Oct 2013
This was a good episode to show the results of last ep's big fight, as well as set-up for the upcoming war.
Shana's emotions are, understandably, in so much turmoil currently, it's actually sad to see her like this. This upcoming conflict is greater than anyone could have predicted.

I really liked the short scene with Sydonay and Hecate. I think Sydonay was surprised because Hecate actually showed emotion and appreciation, which she very rarely does. The emotions and feelings she has gathered over time are turning her into her own person. That the normally-emotionless Hecate would offer such a nice comment to Sydonay, who loves her, must have been a positive shocker.

game8910 said:
Setup episode as I expected, but this is why I like this series...it takes it slow and builds up until everything explodes all over, it rewards patience and it rewards it well.
I completely agree with this. Shakugan no Shana has always been good at this and I love that about it.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KimChanx3 - Oct 28, 2011

185 by k4rlo »»
May 17, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Mar 23, 2012

480 by HHD1996 »»
Feb 18, 10:36 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

game8910 - Nov 18, 2011

78 by Estefan »»
Jan 27, 4:56 AM

» Is it just me or does Shakugan No shana season 3 suck??

chrisedmonds - Nov 14, 2014

34 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Jan 22, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

game8910 - Dec 16, 2011

158 by burntlettuce »»
Feb 27, 2023 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.