Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 24, 2013 12:49 PM

Jun 2008
PronedToManga said:
Everyone: Let's party!
Law: *WTF Face*

Law's face was so precious. I want more Strawhat and Law interaction!

Being Law is all about regretting your alliance chapter by chapter. Lol. They are driving him crazy.
Jan 24, 2013 2:04 PM

Mar 2012
-Shuda- said:
Deathraver said:
I dont think Luffy is on Shanks level or actually, any of the Yonkou.

The only way to beat them in his current level, is to get the help of another pirate alliance.

Oda stated, that in the Fishman Island Arc where Luffy used his Conquerer's Haki to take down half the army, Shanks would had took down all of them.

Where and when was this legendary statement stated?

Here!
SBS Volume 65, Chapter 642, Page 146 said:

D: Luffy's haoshoku haki was able to affect 50,000 men, but how many would Shanks and the others be able to defeat? P.N. Captain Nobuo
O: In exactly the same place and exact same situation as Luffy, Shanks or Rayleigh may have been capable of knocking out all 100,000. In a different setting, you can't really compare just by asking "how many people". Being able to knock an enemy out with haki depends entirely on having an overwhelming power gap between the two. In Luffy's case the point is the number of people that were so weak that they were not even worth him fighting. If there were 100,000 to-some-extent-strong-willed pirates before him, it's possible that he wouldn't even be able to knock out a single one. On a related note, as one's proficiency with haoshoku advances, it's even possible to target a few people in a crowd to NOT knock out.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Jan 24, 2013 7:14 PM

May 2011
Deathraver said:
-Shuda- said:
Deathraver said:

The only way to beat them in his current level, is to get the help of another pirate alliance.

Oda stated, that in the Fishman Island Arc where Luffy used his Conquerer's Haki to take down half the army, Shanks would had took down all of them.

Here!

D: Luffy's haoshoku haki was able to affect 50,000 men, but how many would Shanks and the others be able to defeat? P.N. Captain Nobuo
O: In exactly the same place and exact same situation as Luffy, Shanks or Rayleigh may have been capable of knocking out all 100,000. In a different setting, you can't really compare just by asking "how many people". Being able to knock an enemy out with haki depends entirely on having an overwhelming power gap between the two. In Luffy's case the point is the number of people that were so weak that they were not even worth him fighting. If there were 100,000 to-some-extent-strong-willed pirates before him, it's possible that he wouldn't even be able to knock out a single one. On a related note, as one's proficiency with haoshoku advances, it's even possible to target a few people in a crowd to NOT knock out.

Awesome, thanks!

Wow, I forgot about Rayleigh for a second too, Luffy has a LONG way to go. I can't wait until Shanks gets his screentime after the time-skip, he still has the potential to be my definite favourite character in One Piece (he's already basically almost tied for that spot anyway ^^)!
Jan 25, 2013 12:11 AM

Mar 2012
-Shuda- said:
Deathraver said:
-Shuda- said:
Deathraver said:

Here!

Awesome, thanks!

Wow, I forgot about Rayleigh for a second too, Luffy has a LONG way to go. I can't wait until Shanks gets his screentime after the time-skip, he still has the potential to be my definite favourite character in One Piece (he's already basically almost tied for that spot anyway ^^)!

Always wish to see a flashback of a battle between Mihawk as well!

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Jan 27, 2013 6:42 PM
Jan 2013
party poopers!!!!!!

nothing happen!!!!
Jan 28, 2013 7:03 AM

Feb 2010
lets party, yayay
Jan 28, 2013 8:02 AM
Jan 2013
easy..first kaidou..
then shank will be defeat by blackbeard...
luffy will come for blackbeard and finish him for revenge n PK issu..
then it could be the epic fight for luffy and coby..i think...hehe
Jan 28, 2013 5:36 PM

Aug 2010
Since Kaido is called "Kaido of the Beasts", isn't there a possibility that X Drake is one of his subordinates now with him being an Ancient Zoan type and all? I mean before the time skip Drake was seen attacking one of Kaido's favorite island. That's obviously a way (a crazy one at that) to get the attention of Kaido, but what's the reason behind it? Although I'm most likely just over-analyzing this.
ElementSpongeJan 28, 2013 6:06 PM
Jan 29, 2013 4:09 AM

Feb 2012
Enjoy your party until Doflamingo shows up, shit ain't over yet.

Lame that the gas' effects can be cured.
Feb 17, 2013 2:56 PM

Jul 2009
Standard feasting chapter after the arc.
Dec 30, 2017 10:07 AM

Feb 2013
Law should get used to Luffy's way of thinking.
Kaidou is the target!
Sep 16, 2018 3:17 PM

Dec 2015
Law's shocked face tho lmao!!

Planning to take on all of the Yonkou...Luffy crazy as always with his goals.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 7, 2021 6:55 AM

Jun 2017
Wouldn't it be uncanny if, at the end of One Piece, Luffy would become the Pirate King but ironically, he wouldn't be able to beat Shanks. I don't know how that would come to pass, but perhaps Shanks will have an accident or something.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Aug 20, 2022 8:01 AM

Mar 2021
Damn Momonosuke needs to find a new barber 💀

Luffy wants to take down all Yonkous, to nobody's surprise lol

IT'S PARTY TIMEEEEE!!!!! THIS TIME WITH THE MARINES!!!! I LOVE THESE FINISHER CHAPTERS MANNNNN

Oct 25, 2022 1:43 PM

May 2021
LMAO, Law's facial reactions always crack me up. Not surprised to know that he wants to take 'em all down but good to know that Kaido is the first, the King of the Beasts. Maybe he's the one with the Army of the Beasts.

Dec 31, 2022 5:27 PM
Jan 2021
ver7y gppd loved it
Apr 14, 2023 3:42 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
a party to celebrate!!! kekeke
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1127 Discussion

FMmatron - Sep 17

13 by MegamiRem »»
20 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1126 Discussion

FMmatron - Sep 10

42 by phantom346 »»
1 hour ago

» How many for elbaf people?

sailorsaturn01 - Sep 18

11 by ToG25thBaam »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1098 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Nov 7, 2023

117 by Frosty »»
Yesterday, 1:43 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 623 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Apr 30, 2011

50 by Sky_Chicken »»
Yesterday, 12:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.