Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 17, 2012 11:17 PM

Jul 2009
phlan said:
Day2Dream said:

Yes if you never saw a murder or a dead person before I doubt you still have your mind to checking things, and here is my theory:

BTW the hand got cut off is really not needed in this case, it make the murder scene look so bad, it so weird how the hand and it's owner are so far apart from each other without and blood trail, imagine what it take to clean cut a hand like that and if it got cut before the victim died the blood spray would be pretty much all over the place.
I like your theory but the chance that the door would be checked by more than 1 person, or even when the culprit goes to get the master key has a high probability as well. you can tell whether someone is holding the door outside the room as opposed to the door is locked if you're trying to open it... assuming the reality of a situation like that, multiple people would be trying to force the door open so if they wanted to add reality to the situation... I do like your theory though, entirely possible :)
Jun 17, 2012 11:25 PM

Jan 2010
Was the severed hand mentioned in Hongou's script? Mazui's translation of the script seems to suggest that the hand was one of the improvisations made by the props manager, in which case it would no longer apply to the original mystery.

The horror-ending theory is ruled out not only by the assertion that the genre is in fact mystery, but also by the class votes themselves- the record of the decisions made by the class as a whole (the minutes) shows us that the film is set to have 2 deaths, as voted on by 2-F. I can't read what they decided for the murder weapon (it's on the top of the page Chitanda was looking at, item 31.), so can someone confirm that for us? It might be relevant.

The three witnesses are almost certainly working for the 'Queen', Irisu. I feel almost like she's doing this to actively challenge him, but why would she?
Jun 17, 2012 11:26 PM

Apr 2012
kyled00m said:
As I said, everyone met up so no one could've been in the room so nobody could "suddenly join the group". They were all outside the door and opened it with the master key together. Instead of continuing reading your post, i merely skimmed for important words and none fit the bill... I was also sick of staring at wrong theories by then so I was hoping someone would point out what I put in my spoiler but no luck it seemed.

I was referring to the episode when the third girl in charge of the posters or w/e who said a NEW person was there. A villain similar to Scream.. but I wasn't saying it was my own theory, and I was just discussing it.

kyled00m said:
The reason his arm was for from his body is obvious. They struggled and when they made him into a fake corpse, they had to hide his real arm so it didn't show on the video. Another thing that people should've picked up on was the key wasn't on his person, it wasn't even clenched in his hand. The fact that the body was far from the key made it even more obvious that the key had been switched...

Also, he could have been still trying to get the key back from the murderer when his body gave out and he collapsed dead which goes to show you why his corpse isn't near the key. Putting the corpse near the hand would be too obvious with a blood trail all over the floor too...

Isn't that kind of an assumption... that it was the director's fault that the hand was far from the body. But then again the blood would be a bit more splattered on the floor (not to sure if that's what you were trying to say). So yeah, it could be the directors fault. Then again, so could the unclenched key could be because he lost tension in his arm as it was being cut off.

Furthermore, we can't really test the reality of everything since it's a show. Unless your referring to the people in the film then that is more understandable.

Finally didn't they mention that the killer would of been spotted in the main foyer? Although it was the props manager who mentioned it, wouldn't that be valid? or can we say that the person you mentioned exited from the open window in EMPTY ROOM #2? this may not be the case thought, since I think we have already debunked the window theory.
Jun 17, 2012 11:48 PM

Jan 2010
I'd like to further point out to that fellow so gleefully flaunting his closed-room solution that it has not, in fact, solved the mystery- anyone can form closed-room theories all they like, but as long as no culprit is proposed without good backing evidence, you've effectively said zilch.
Jun 17, 2012 11:48 PM

Jul 2009
They went to a place in the middle of nowhere, there was dust everywhere... if there was another person there already, it would have been a preordained murder and the suspects are obvious and the `cops` would solve the problem immediately. Even with extra people, it becomes way too obvious that way.

Yea I was talking about the characters but in that sort of situation no one suspects the key might have been swiped... they see a key and let whoever pick it up... the culprit picks it up, switches the key again, and gets away free... :\ I get sick of seeing the same type of action countless times over.

I should go re-watch the movie's airing one more time but I don't think I'll pick up on any more clues at this point...
Jun 18, 2012 12:10 AM

Aug 2010
1)

Eru's moe went over 9000 when she got tipsy. Too bad it didn't make her more skinshippy towards oreki. Damn, my MS ChitandaXOreki needs moar fuel!

2)

I don't have a set theory, but I DO believe certain things need to be mentioned.

a) The writer seems to be a novice and read quite a few sherlock holmes books.
I think she didn't make up her own mystery but rearranged stuff from the books. Those little notes Eru found were will probably have some weight in where to find the part she used for this movie.

b)
She ordered the rope, but it wasn't used the way annoying guy #2 thought. Since we didn't see it in the movie, it could very well be a supporting prop to make the actual mystery happen

c) I think it wasn't mentioned here before, but the writer only ordered VERY LITTLE BLOOD. The amount we see in the movie is actually much more than she had in mind. This may very well be a part of the mystery.

3)
Just for the notes, Eru did not say "Chow desu!".
Instead, person #3 (the bubbly girl) said "Ciao" when she entered, which is an informal italian greeting, meaning "hi" or "bye". Eru saying "Ciao" too instead of something japanese was her tipsyness speaking, and adding "desu" was her being herself -> overly polite. Just had to mention that.

Alltogether, I WANNA KNOW WHATS GOING ON! I WANT IT TO BE NEXT WEEK!
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Jun 18, 2012 12:27 AM

Jul 2009
The mystery is so POORLY done... it's too clear that it's fake and it bothers the hell out of me... even if you're acting or adlibing, the effort they're putting in is like 0. It bothers the fuck out of me.

The keys looked similar and as I said above, the murderer just had to make sure to switch them before anyone looked to closely at them.

The blood is in a pool instead of splattering so the realism sucks too bad and there's no trail between the hand and body so we can't pull too much... even if they sucked at special effects, they should've been able to realize what they did wrong.

The guy who tries to open the door later uses the master key makes the lock click so I'm willing to bet it was locked.

It doesn't look like a surprise because there doesn't seem to be a struggle so it was one of the 5 because those are the only ones the character would have known to be there... if it was someone else, it would've caught him off guard and it would look more sketchy....

Again, something we all noticed was that there was no scream which makes this confusing... was it a murder? or was it a accidental suicide? :\
Jun 18, 2012 12:50 AM

Aug 2008
Drunken Eru is over 9000!!!

Oh well, in a sense, it's a nothing happened episode. All theories are rejected.

Really, "Why didn't she ask EBA?"
Eba is Hongou's best friend. She might know some useful clues.
Jun 18, 2012 1:09 AM

Oct 2011
That is so bad it actually turns up to be entertaining :D
problem is that there is no real reason WHY he was killed so it makes that mystery very weak

First theory was entertaining - but being seen by others, really? Room is next to the corner so passing there is very easy thing to do. Bigger problem would be, why victim let someone enter his room by the window (unless said person had entered by the doors and than went out this way).
Still he was right about drama (or stage) part of the story.

And I still think that it was the Yellow guy (Katsuta?) he was able to set the stage (by opening the windows and doors earlier)

Finally Chitanda was bearable - especially in a part where she was sleeping :P
Jun 18, 2012 2:01 AM
Aug 2011
Here's my theory. But only if this ends up being a troll mystery.

The guy was never murdered, he just decided on a whim, to pull a prank on the other people to freak them out.

-The guy found some paint and possibly a dolls arm in that room since it seemed like there was many scrap lying about.
-Its really not that easy for a killer to be able to detach a arm without some server weapon

Ok, I don't have time to waste thinking on this anymore.
Jun 18, 2012 2:42 AM

Feb 2009
Fiji said:
Chitanda getting drunk from bonbons? A cliche to almost every heroine out there. Ahahaha.

Well except she ate tons of it. My aunt got drunk once that way too. If you put strong alcohol, like whiskey in the chocolate, you can get easily drunk.

That hiccup was cute. I wonder how the events will turn out for the movie.
Jun 18, 2012 4:13 AM

May 2010
Misaki is so my type of anime character!
Jun 18, 2012 4:46 AM

Jul 2010
Geinrendour said:
Does anyone knows what "EBA" means? In the end of the episode, after the girl asks him out, the subtitle appears with "Why didn't she ask for EBA?"

Volume 1 Hyouka 氷菓 - You can't escape / The niece of time

Volume 2 The Credit Roll of the Fool 愚者のエンドロール - Why didn't she ask EBA?
Jun 18, 2012 5:07 AM

Jun 2010
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE
Jun 18, 2012 5:11 AM

Feb 2010
hey is it me or ... houtaro's voice changed near the end of this episode ..?? i am sure its not his original voice lol iam a big fan of his seiyuu so i cant be wrong be wrong
"never regret anything, because at one point it was exactly what you wanted"
Jun 18, 2012 5:51 AM

Jun 2010
The theories on the light novel was a bit different from this but just a bit.
LOL
Jun 18, 2012 6:02 AM

Nov 2010
Oh Wishkey Loving Chitanda :3
Looks like this mystery chapter is going to take a few more episodes
Jun 18, 2012 6:54 AM

May 2011
Drunk Chintanda = win
Jun 18, 2012 7:26 AM

Mar 2010
My reaction to Oreki's face XD
Jun 18, 2012 7:32 AM

Dec 2011
Chitanda in this ep was just....-_- the sudden hiccups and burbs were moee >_< However it might just me, but making her drunk just made her usual funny curiosity moments seem....abit annoying this time round? But looking forward to see what happens with Irisu and Houtarou, their ambiguous personalities and emotionless expressions make them seem soo similar X3
AsakurabakaJun 18, 2012 7:36 AM
Jun 18, 2012 7:50 AM

Aug 2008
zheren said:
hey is it me or ... houtaro's voice changed near the end of this episode ..?? i am sure its not his original voice lol iam a big fan of his seiyuu so i cant be wrong be wrong

I'm pretty sure it was still Nakamura Yuuichi though. You just have to accept the fact that he's really talented and tried to use a very soft voice voicing Oreki. <3
And in the credit at the end of this episode, Nakamura is the only one who did the voice of Oreki.
Jun 18, 2012 8:05 AM

May 2012
Chitanda' s KO through chocolate o.o'
It' seemed like mangekyou :D

The theories presented were all too simple...
Hope that the conclusion will be surprising!
beep
Jun 18, 2012 8:17 AM

Apr 2012
I almost feel like the only focus of this episode was to see Chi get drunk. Saw it coming as soon as the candy came out. Awesome!
Jun 18, 2012 8:37 AM

May 2010
Well the thing we didn't notice is simple one so shall we focus on that point?
Jun 18, 2012 9:12 AM

Apr 2012
In my personal opinion, this episode was not that great as I hoped for it to be since nothing fabulous or surprising happened. However, I still thought it was entertaining to hear the theories of the three new characters. I hope that in the next episode though that Oreki-san will be able to deduce the true solution to the crime, maybe with Irisu's help.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2012 9:36 AM

Mar 2012
Chitanda is such a bad drunk, and that final girl was fucking retarded lol
Jun 18, 2012 10:09 AM

Jun 2007
2 words to sum the episode.. Watashi kininarimasu!
Jun 18, 2012 10:14 AM

Jan 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I find this episode’s conversation back to back intriguing and enticing to say the least. Once again the character interactions and facials were key strong points. It’s just damn too bad it took 3/4 of the episode to reach the following,

OH MY! My favorite girl after Irisu from last episode finally gets a Over 9000 MOE shot out to me. So much LOVE and lovely expressions of hers in the spoiler
so much MOE there. I loved her voice. too It was so EPIC for me to see her finally into action and she Pared Eru in that field too. Really a refreshing surprise that Eru is not anymore the most MOE source. Other girls such as the one I mention can be as MOE as Eru. Surely with that pose it cannot be denied of it. Moreover she gives out a nice presentation in the spoiler
rather very unique and really used like that in the series so far.

About Ibara, she came into 3rd place but make no mistake of her expressions in the spoiler
she output them mighty fine I say. Whom the first 2 being my favorites. Ibara essentially proved herself serious/MOE half-half I should say. However the balance shinned out in terms of that more than I though. From the variations of her pouting to finger lecturing Eru it panned out nicely.

About the macho guy, I was quite surprised at how he pulled out his expressions in the spoiler
quite the fleshing out. He becomes a favorite of mines and a good friend if only he was real. Really outgoing guy TBH. Fun and positive were the main factors that made hims surprisingly fun to interact. He has very good enthusiasm TBH. His faces were surprising in their output of those factors.

About Eru, OMG Chitanda blew my heart out with her MOE attack if the new girl I like did not already add too much to its tolerance of MOE already it got. I would have to say it was certainly the following pose,

Along with the spoiler
ones that did the job for me. Eru being super red reminds me a little of Oreki over boiling and KO back during that spa episode. What’s really hilarious over this fact is that it’s True! Look in the spoiler
Eru is KO there.
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA! That means she also has weak points. This one being apparent. But seriously Eru needs a nice little list of her enrichment. Separated into 2 sections of her expressions. They are essentially what composed her richness during this episode.
  • First the cool and MOE poses in the spoiler
    before the last one at the end amounted marvelously into series of hnnnnnnnghhhh of various proportions of intensity. Most likely due to each of those poses being very nicely set and laid out.

• Eru’s poses of being surprised/intrigued in the spoiler
    come out as rather very good in showing her surprises. I find them well done to flesh out her constant curious moments during this episode.
So yeah this in general made Eru quite the win in the episode.

About the end of the episode, visually in the spoiler
it was intriguing mainly due to only and only Irisu looking at Houtarou and him at her. That was very surprising but it seems like they were in a sphere along understanding each other by telepathy kind of during that short moment. Certainly I would not want to piss off fans of Eru x Houtarou but as of that part I started to think it would be interesting to see a Irisu x Houtarou. Seems they can understand each other with no words needed. Well that’s the output I got from the end of the episode.

Other than that nice corrections and output of Houtarou on the movie changes. I can finally understand more of the glasses guy and his Seiyuu. His voice is very charming for a male. Might edit later.

BTW Nice art usage in the spoiler
the style is quite nice there.

Off-topic....Your avatar is....kinda scary =O

On topic....I felt like this episode was a little slow.....I dunno....Maybe i'm just comparing this episode to the ship filled one two episodes ago and finding these last 2 to be lackluster....Although interesting...I can't wait to see how the mystery unfolds. That being said, another reason i feel like the episode is a little slow is because we've barely been shown any good results from the theories of the others....and although i feel like this episode didn't waste much time in terms of the plot it still felt like the only development made was the blood clue, otherwise not much is out on the table except bogus theories......

Never expected this one to last through three episodes.....It's really disappointing honestly, but again....I'm just biased because there aren't enough Eru x Houtarou scenes......compared to episode 7
Jun 18, 2012 10:25 AM

Feb 2010
Kurini said:
zheren said:

I'm pretty sure it was still Nakamura Yuuichi though. You just have to accept the fact that he's really talented and tried to use a very soft voice voicing Oreki. <3
And in the credit at the end of this episode, Nakamura is the only one who did the voice of Oreki.

i see. . .maybe i was listening too much to his voice (nakamura) and got too much familiar that i get confused lol.
"never regret anything, because at one point it was exactly what you wanted"
Jun 18, 2012 10:33 AM
Jan 2011

CIAO! I wonder if the author knew that it is an informal way of saying "Goodbye" in Italian?
Jun 18, 2012 10:52 AM

Jul 2008
Nasty001 said:

CIAO! I wonder if the author knew that it is an informal way of saying "Goodbye" in Italian?

The author most likely known, he just made the character misuse it.
Jun 18, 2012 11:25 AM

Aug 2010
Maddo_scientisto said:
Nasty001 said:

Actually, Ciao is used both as informal "hi" and "bye", so it's used correctly.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Jun 18, 2012 1:38 PM

Oct 2010
Wordsmith said:
Maddo_scientisto said:
Nasty001 said:

Actually, Ciao is used both as informal "hi" and "bye", so it's used correctly.
I still think it's more meant goodbye. Moreover is there not another word to use for hello in languages?

Yeah they Misaki use it more so it goes with her goofy attitude. She was like that a lot with her reactions while saying out her theory. Which BTW would work out except it would require too much $$$ and blood.

Modifications at the last minute and like Houtarou said along with the script it was not meant like that.
Ahri said:
Even if it was slow and bogus certainly my post shows out nicely how the MOE and facials features were nice along with depictions of different arts and modes used.

So it's really 2 ways. Visual and plot experience. The plot one is not the best so far. It's social/slice of life mixtures so far. Not supernatural that I am still hoping for.

KUDOS TO SHERLOCK HOLMES! References of him are great to have around always.
Yumekichi11Jun 18, 2012 1:43 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 18, 2012 1:55 PM

Aug 2010
Sorry to dwell on that, but in this case, Ciao clearly means "hi", which is 100% correct. Though I've read that in some languages like English or German it means "Goodbye" most of the time, but in Italian it can be both hi and bye.

However, I'm gonna ask a friend of mine who happens to live in Bologna, italy, so he should know best... And I really have to ask him about it because... *drumrolls*

Ki ni narimasu!

:D

EDIT: Double-checked it with him, it's really hi and bye, and he has to know :)
WordsmithJun 18, 2012 10:27 PM
Jun 18, 2012 2:01 PM
Jan 2012
I was really hoping one of the 'detectives' would suggest this girl cause I thought it seemed to be the 'too obvious' option:

http://i.imgur.com/VxC9j.jpg

At first, I also thought Eba, the friend of the writer or whatever was this girl but that may be wrong.

She was the only other person who left to a hallway on her own. She seems quit distant from the others as shown in that image. Based of parts in the episode, the four people beside her in that pic are highly unlikely to be the culprit and the guy who was last is unlikely too. Not only did he manage to spend time and find a usable room, he wouldn't have gone back last because that place attention to himself. Maybe it's just the acting but she didn't react at all after being in the room and didn't move or look around (which you could see as the camera went to look outside). This is stranger since she was the one who found and pointed out the floor plan and where the keys would be. She also put the keys down herself and it's possible (not sure) she put that deliberately in that order on the table in the picture since he'd grab the one just in front of him. Not sure if there's any significance to her running back to get the master key herself. Maybe if the other girl hadn't followed her but doesn't seem like it'd benefit her otherwise.

As for method, firstly, I don't get why was the room locked if he went into it? He wouldn't go into the room and then lock himself inside it would he? The key was in his hand when it was severed too or planted there. This sounds unlikely, but there's the possibility that she went back down to his hall and told him there was nothing where she went. So they both would've gone into the room together. Then, after killing him, she replaced his key with her own so she could lock the room on the way out.
Not sure if this is how but I doubt the key in his hand was his key. I doubt he'd be carrying the key around, but even if he was, the arm looks like it was a fair distance away from the body and the only blood is around the body and the hand with nothing in between.
If the window and side passages were blocked/unusable, the only option is the door while it was unlocked.
Jun 18, 2012 2:56 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Maddo_scientisto said:
I'll just write out my theory that I have since last episode.

I beleive that the girl that is supposedly Houga's best friend is none than other Houga herself. The real mystery she constructed is the one that she is currently presenting to the classic litterature club: "Would you be able to reconstruct a story based on the few hints I left to other people of my club and that I hide through the script"
The reason is quite simple: If the classic litterature do manage to reconstruct her story with the hints she left, this will mean that her story followed a logical and rational process and this would pretty much be the most rewarding thing for a mystery writter, it would mean a defeat against the kotenbu but also a victory against herself.
Either Houga orchestred everything without anyone knowing or either the whole cinema club is actually playing their real piece right now by putting the classic litterature club into the detective spot.
That's basically what I said last week when I called the movie a "Stalking Horse" ;)
Jun 18, 2012 3:20 PM

Jul 2008
Cratex said:
Maddo_scientisto said:
I'll just write out my theory that I have since last episode.

I beleive that the girl that is supposedly Houga's best friend is none than other Houga herself. The real mystery she constructed is the one that she is currently presenting to the classic litterature club: "Would you be able to reconstruct a story based on the few hints I left to other people of my club and that I hide through the script"
The reason is quite simple: If the classic litterature do manage to reconstruct her story with the hints she left, this will mean that her story followed a logical and rational process and this would pretty much be the most rewarding thing for a mystery writter, it would mean a defeat against the kotenbu but also a victory against herself.
Either Houga orchestred everything without anyone knowing or either the whole cinema club is actually playing their real piece right now by putting the classic litterature club into the detective spot.
That's basically what I said last week when I called the movie a "Stalking Horse" ;)

It's good that I'm not the only one thinking that.
Jun 18, 2012 4:04 PM

Jun 2010
argh I was late in the discussion because I haven't watch the episode(including ep 8) as soon as it was available. Anyways what Maddo said is a great theory because of how much importance they are giving to oreki(All three of them pinpoint oreki).

chitanda being drunk was funny!!
not much I can do here so bye!!
Jun 18, 2012 6:08 PM

May 2011
Chitanda's moeness goes up dramatically when she's drunk. Hnnng those hiccups and those childlike actions. Hahaha I loled when she just passed out. And I really like Sawakiguchi.

The fact that this episode's title was why didn't she ask EBA? has been getting at me. This has got to be a big hint and ffs it makes me wanna know what Eba thinks of this whole situation. And Maddo's theory sounds very possible, I like it.
Jun 18, 2012 6:12 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
ZeroZx said:
Hahaha I loled when she just passed out.
I saw someone come close to, but not exactly, pass out that way.
Jun 18, 2012 6:32 PM

May 2010
Chitanda getting drunk off of chocolate whiskey HAHA, so damn cute man fup i know i lost point haha but i dont care must have more
Jun 18, 2012 7:08 PM

Jul 2011
I don't get it, is she dead or in a coma? Can't they just ask her?

None of this makes any sense. Why are they asking the classic lit club to figure out the ending of the film, when the writer is still alive?
Jun 18, 2012 7:36 PM

Feb 2012
One thing that is probably irrelevant but nags at me is why the guy's arm was cut off. When you kill someone, you don't really have a need to cut off body parts unless your hatred for them is almost religious and you want to leave some form of message, but even so the work it takes to cut off a limb would seem pretty unnecessary and time consuming when you're probably in a rush to kill someone.
Jun 18, 2012 7:36 PM

May 2012
EOTW said:
I don't get it, is she dead or in a coma? Can't they just ask her?

None of this makes any sense. Why are they asking the classic lit club to figure out the ending of the film, when the writer is still alive?

Something I've wondered about since the first episode of this arc. When clearly she texted someone to ask them to help with something, and talked about how it was just 'bad timing'. I don't think she'd say that about being hospitalized exactly. And that 'best friend' of hers is awful quiet, it just irks me.

There's gotta be more to this.
Jun 18, 2012 8:41 PM
Aug 2007
Hmm...this episode is interesting, it's more of a reverse engineering field. Creating a story instead of finding it out.

My theory is that: It's NOT A LOCKED ROOM CRIME

The guy who opened the door just pretended that the door was locked.

All clues only reinforces the fact that it is a locked room, which means that the story writer only wants to redirect our attention on that fact. This is also the motive of the culprit.

THE CULPRIT IS KATSUTA TAKEO
xsparcJun 18, 2012 8:46 PM
Jun 18, 2012 8:45 PM

Jul 2009
My theory: the guy killed himself. There's no flaw to this -- aside from the guy possibly being a maniac. Lol.
Jun 18, 2012 10:22 PM

May 2012
wow.. Chitanda drunk...

Jun 18, 2012 11:33 PM

Jul 2009
xsparc said:
My theory is that: It's NOT A LOCKED ROOM CRIME

The guy who opened the door just pretended that the door was locked.
When using the master key, we heard a single click midway turning it, proving the door became unlocked at that moment. If he had relocked it, and unlocked it after, it would've been 2 clicks. It was LOCKED. :)
Jun 19, 2012 12:33 AM
Jul 2018
Drunk Eru was funny. Epic passing out.

The guy with the glasses was so freaking annoying. All the theories were typical, so I wouldn't expect that out of this series.

I wonder how much of the clues we have at this point? I wonder if the answer is going to be a big smack in the face to anyone who didn't figure it out, or if half of it will be explained with completely new information next episode. Can't wait to see what happens.

The show doesn't seem quite as good to me since the Hyouka mystery ended. But it's still enjoyable on some level.
removed-userJun 19, 2012 12:42 AM
Jun 19, 2012 12:45 AM

Jul 2009
StormSky92 said:
The show doesn't seem quite as good to me since the Hyouka mystery ended. But it's still enjoyable on some level.
That's because they ran out of ice cream! (bad pun, I know) :3
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 29, 2012

377 by sahzzy_sama »»
May 23, 1:41 AM

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2012

267 by Miedori »»
May 4, 10:12 AM

» No romance here

YuniVT - Mar 10

26 by KitsuFrost »»
Apr 28, 4:21 AM

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 5, 2012

185 by Dasfonia »»
Apr 16, 9:53 PM

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - May 6, 2012

266 by Cammell »»
Apr 8, 1:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.