Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 21, 2012 1:07 PM

Apr 2010
Meh, I'm not really a fan of Rihoko so I don't really care. Can't wait to see Ai's turn.
Jan 21, 2012 4:53 PM

Jul 2009
I think Rihoko is kinda cute imho. I don't know what it is about her, I just like her. Kinda confuses me how she just follows that other dude when she's going to... nevermind.

Was an okay episode, wasn't as boring as some are saying it were - at least for me anyway. I'm a little excited about the next episode though.

One thing that I've noticed in this anime is the way the cliffhangers are all the same. There's always someone who over-hears or sees something stood behind a wall. You can almost predict when the episode is going to end when you see the camera pan across the character who happens to be listening on something. A little un-original... but meh.

Has anyone else noticed this? It's strikingly obvious.
Jan 21, 2012 6:21 PM

Sep 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Kurogashi said:
Is NTR the new hottest thing in Japan right now?
Apparently it is based on the hentai releases. That's all I can say to your answer.

I am just hoping Junichi stops whatever that guy is doing because implying he said Nanpa, he would go all the way to sex with Rihoko with force even against her will. I am sure he could do it. He looks to be that type of guy.

This may have already been corrected, but I usually don't like going through pages. Amagami is a dating sim, there are no sex or H-scenes in the original game. You're way off base.
Jan 21, 2012 7:25 PM

May 2008
Rihoko arc begins well it was an alright episode hopefully she finally confesses next episode? lol or Junichi heard... probably the last episode of Rihoko arc next time!
Jan 21, 2012 8:26 PM

Oct 2010
outlawauron said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Kurogashi said:
Apparently it is based on the hentai releases. That's all I can say to your answer.

I am just hoping Junichi stops whatever that guy is doing because implying he said Nanpa, he would go all the way to sex with Rihoko with force even against her will. I am sure he could do it. He looks to be that type of guy.

This may have already been corrected, but I usually don't like going through pages. Amagami is a dating sim, there are no sex or H-scenes in the original game. You're way off base.
I was not referring to that but to the NTR concept and that is indeed being popularized based on the 2011 hentai releases. It has nothing to do in implying this series having ecchi or hentai.
Monad said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Kurogashi said:

Nanpa isn't synonymous to rapist you know. Having sex by using force against another's will is rape not Nanpa. Nanpa is just a guy that uses the tactic of hitting on many girls so he can get a few. Is based on the theory that about every 10 girls 1 will accept your proposal.
It has nothing to do with rape or forcing girls.
Well I think it's not but I should have clarified that I think it may be because you are tricking the girl into a one night stand with no caring of her feelings. Furthermore you trick the girl to have sex with you and if it does not work out sometimes it does become rape. Therefore those who do Nanpa I think they are just forcing girls to have sex by being smart asses with their mouths.

I know cause I read articles. Random but still testimonies of Nanpa males from Japan. If it's true or not remains to check but I read around. They do trick the girls with mind tricks. I feel like it's forcing on her. I don't know why but think of it as mind tricking.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 21, 2012 8:48 PM

Jul 2009
Not completely sure why, but I liked this episode better than her arc in season 1. I have a feeling next week will end very sweetly :D
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jan 21, 2012 9:30 PM

May 2011
EvianBubble said:
Seeing them in their childhood was pretty cute though XD So they're 3rd years in this arc? I think they were only 2nd last time right?
Yes, because in season 1 Rihoko's arc was the only one that went past the Christmas festival and into the spring.

ItachiMangekyo said:
And then hopefully it's Nanasaki Ai's or Morishima Haruka's turn since they started the new season with my favorite :3
I don't think so, judging by the ED Kaoru is next then Nanasaki. Haruka will most likely be last, which is for the best imo to maintain interest in the anime
Mr_DaftPunkJan 21, 2012 9:33 PM

Jan 22, 2012 12:12 AM
Mar 2011
i guess the "plus" is just like "after story". i expected a diff series.
but great as well. kind of forces you to watch the first season as a refresher.
"....i am the villain in this story"
Jan 22, 2012 12:19 AM

Aug 2009
This was WAYYY better than the first to episodes...

I could barely pay attention to the first two episodes..xDD
Jan 22, 2012 7:11 AM
Jul 2018
This episode dragged -.-
Though wonder what reaction Junichi will have, really bored with Rihoko so hope there's a bit of drama xD

FreakyHarmony said:
When that guy dragged her in that place i tho he was going to rape her :S

That's what I thought plus her expression was really sort of scared and confused. That guy is a jackass -.-.

ItachiMangekyo said:
And then hopefully it's Nanasaki Ai's or Morishima Haruka's turn since they started the new season with my favorite :3

Nanasaki, Haruka and Kaoru's arc's are my favorites :), Preferred the 25 episode series to this 12 episode one, well there's not that much to develop I suppose. Friendzone end for Rihoko or Bad end im seeing just for a twist
Jan 22, 2012 10:53 AM

Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
outlawauron said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Kurogashi said:

I was not referring to that but to the NTR concept and that is indeed being popularized based on the 2011 hentai releases. It has nothing to do in implying this series having ecchi or hentai.
Monad said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Kurogashi said:

Nanpa isn't synonymous to rapist you know. Having sex by using force against another's will is rape not Nanpa. Nanpa is just a guy that uses the tactic of hitting on many girls so he can get a few. Is based on the theory that about every 10 girls 1 will accept your proposal.
It has nothing to do with rape or forcing girls.
Well I think it's not but I should have clarified that I think it may be because you are tricking the girl into a one night stand with no caring of her feelings. Furthermore you trick the girl to have sex with you and if it does not work out sometimes it does become rape. Therefore those who do Nanpa I think they are just forcing girls to have sex by being smart asses with their mouths.

I know cause I read articles. Random but still testimonies of Nanpa males from Japan. If it's true or not remains to check but I read around. They do trick the girls with mind tricks. I feel like it's forcing on her. I don't know why but think of it as mind tricking.

Well thank God that what you "feel like" isn't the law. From when being a woman is equal to being a child? Are women now not to be considered as adults and get the right to call rape whenever they agreed making sex they later might have regret?
If the guy tells them a bunch of lies and they believe him and go into bed with him then it's their problem, they have no right to claim rape and such. They ain't small children. They are responsible for their actions. If they are stupid it's there problem.

Besides Nanpa does not mean trying to get women into bed with only lies. Men that do Nanpa know very well that to any woman with half a brain their intentions are clear. They ain't looking for a stupid woman to trick, what they are looking is for a woman that feels like accepting the proposition because she too might want some no serious relationship a wild night or just to have some sex to relieve herself.
Rape can only be sex by violent submission or use of drugs because it's not their decision, they are being forced. Anything else can not be considered rape.
Jan 22, 2012 5:06 PM

Oct 2010
Monad said:
Fine I will agree with you but my saying is more of personal interpretation I guess. Regardless Sae and Rihoko in this series are the most easily tricked girls IMO. They would be easy to get to than Ayatsuji or Morishima.

Rihoko is just a little airhead sometimes. Her waking up problems in this episode is one proof of that.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 23, 2012 8:02 AM

May 2011
Why must these arcs only be 2 episodes? It feels so rushed. I'm happy to actually watch it but it's just so short lived.
Jan 23, 2012 1:45 PM

Jul 2008
Oh my lord. Rihoko looked HIDEOUS in the post-ED art eyecatch thing.
Jan 24, 2012 8:34 PM

Apr 2011
Wow that was amazingly boring. With how they're doing Rihoko's arc, I'd be surprised if they could make Sae's arc (the most boring and worst arc) look better.
Jan 28, 2012 3:19 PM

Apr 2010
Monad said:

Rape can only be sex by violent submission or use of drugs because it's not their decision, they are being forced. Anything else can not be considered rape.
I disagree with you.
Rape is forcing someone to have sex with you there doesn't necessarily have to be violence or drugs involved.
If the victim doesn't want to have sex but the offender does have sex with the victim it's considered rape.
So basically using mind tricks to get someone to sleep with you could be considered rape since she originally didn't want to sleep with you.
Tho i have to say if the girl says yes she should know better.
Jan 28, 2012 6:14 PM

Dec 2006
I'm happy I didn't watch this episode last week, it was pretty slow and I would have been anxious the whole week, I'm going to watch the next one right now *0*!!

Silent_Scream said:
...I'd be surprised if they could make Sae's arc (the most boring and worst arc) look better.

I Tottaly agree with you in that part :/ , I won't watch amagami for that two weeks xD
Jan 31, 2012 10:56 AM

May 2010
This ep is dragged for too long. :/

Anyway, smiling Rihoko is enough for me.
Feb 2, 2012 4:57 AM

Nov 2010
Feb 28, 2012 1:09 AM

Sep 2008
Awwwwwwww snap, will Rihoko break the friend-zone?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2012 5:43 PM

Oct 2010
Rihoko's arc in first season is so much better
Apr 14, 2012 6:08 PM

Sep 2011
Dun dun dun...!
Jul 2, 2012 2:30 AM
Jan 2012
Oh please let there be Lots of love development be in the next episode
Mar 14, 2013 11:18 AM

Jan 2013
Nice episode.
Too bad this is only rated pg13.
Apr 18, 2013 2:11 PM

May 2012
He sure was a little pervert as well when he was younger :p

Sure was a nice episode, it's nice to see some development on this girl as I was rather disappointed in the first season with her chapter even though loving the character quite a lot because of the childhood friend characteristic.

So yea good episode, we all know what that last scene was, so lets see what happens next!
Jun 6, 2013 8:08 AM

May 2010
My favorite character and I must say that i am fully satisfied;)
Sep 2, 2013 6:56 AM

Aug 2013
Rihoko is the cutest!
Sep 27, 2013 8:18 PM

Nov 2012
nice episode rihoko's route :3
that ending :3
I wonder if junichi heard it or not :3
Jan 1, 2014 10:55 PM

May 2010
That Makabe guy is annoying... Drama thing is going on, hope she gets to be with him this time.
Jun 26, 2014 1:55 PM

Aug 2013
guyklc said:
That guy was creepy... thought he was gonna rape Rihocchi for a moment there.

same here
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Oct 7, 2014 11:32 PM

Sep 2014
Rukko and Manaka up to their own tricks.. Suggesting to eat eel-liver soup to give Junichi that vitality factor haha! That ending.. It's a good thing he was rejected on the spot but that cliche " train interrupting a confession " scene.. Well it's not like I don't know who she loves but it's still quite annoying lol..

Oh well, moving on!
Nov 15, 2014 7:14 PM

Aug 2007
Rapey new guy lol
Mar 9, 2015 2:31 PM

Aug 2013
Hum, you looked like a rapist right there, Makabe-kun... In fact, I suspect you to be a potential rapist :/
Don't turn this into NTR, pls
That sundress is really pretty too.

So Junichi was already a pervert even when he was young, eh? It's really in his blood.
It was nice to see those two senpai back and their beautiful bullshit :)

You know, maybe the fact that he can't have heard what she said before will make him take a move on her. Maybe he'll realise that she may not always be free and by his side.
minouneetzoeMar 9, 2015 2:41 PM
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Feb 28, 2017 5:38 PM

Oct 2012
Slooooow!

I like Sakurai, she's sweet poatato, that's a fact but why her arcs always have to be so dragged and uneventful...? She was basically walking around for half the episode and breast measuring scene was more fit for special I guess. Even dialogue with her old senpai was way too long... there was no developement at all.

Save for that ending minute maybe. But that's something that should happened half-way through with better pacing. Still, I wonder how this misunderstanding resolves. I think it would better for their relationship if he actually overhead her confession but now that he thinks he confessed to his classmate we'll get at least bit of envy and drama I hope.

Japanese surely don't like childhood friend types, right? Let's just hope we'll get some satisfying ending the next time.
Jul 19, 2017 3:50 AM

Apr 2013
Rihoko is still a good girl and Junichi is still being rude for calling her out on having gained weight...
Mar 14, 2020 1:30 AM

Oct 2012
This episode just felt lazy IMO
Apr 29, 2020 1:26 AM

Feb 2018
Hhmmm... Only 2 episode for each heroine
Dec 18, 2020 3:00 AM
Apr 2016
Young Junichi so cheeky, a real pervert from childhood. The ending kinda dumb, very contrived.
May 7, 2022 12:47 PM

Mar 2019
Ok episode, still not a big fan of Rihoko as a girlfriend, but I like their childhood friendship moments. Weird to say Tachibana's name when someone asks you.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 7, 2022 5:20 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I appreciate how everything seems to be remaining consistent across all 6 storylines- apart from the romance of course. Like even here we see that Tachibana is still indeed the vice president here in Rihoko's route, despite him being so directly correlates to that of Tsukasa's route. I guess we're supposed to assume that each and every route is identical apart from the relationships themselves which is what is what differentiates one from the other, and I like that.

As for Rihoko herself, this episode for me was far more entertaining than any of the four we've gotten before.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 14, 2023 3:25 AM

Oct 2021
The main character really was watching when someone kabedon his girl bro.... this dude ain't beating the "pathetic mc" allegation (ToT)
Nov 27, 2023 6:17 AM

Oct 2022
I really like the tea club seniors. They're kind girls who look out for Rihoko's naive but cute ass lol the ED song is LOVELY

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jan 26, 2012

163 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 27, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 12, 2012

130 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 27, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 1, 2012

81 by SilverCrono »»
Dec 26, 2023 7:30 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Mar 29, 2012

107 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 16, 2023 5:59 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2012

167 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 11, 2023 5:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.