Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 22, 2011 3:31 PM
Dec 2007
Almost a filler, but the ending wa kinda clever though. Looking forward to the next episode which should be more interesting.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Feb 22, 2011 3:34 PM

Oct 2010
Maugomale said:
Lysferd said:
Damn you, kiririn! Stealing Kuroneko's spotlight.
The spotlight was always Kirino's. Kuroneko's just a supporting character which will get a bigger role for a while.
Not even sure if they will get there. I for one want to see Kuroneko x Kyousuke.
Oosran said:
Oh god my eyes, I can't stand this low resolution щ(゚Д゚щ)
You are not the only one but too bad because I will so see this again in BD where the resolution will be better.
Maugomale said:
Lelouch_X said:
Looks like Kuroneko Route.That also makes sense, because she says, that she will call Kyousuke different from now on.
And no, it's not Kuroneko route, but she will get more screentime.
Indeed as the novels rumors go.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 22, 2011 3:43 PM
Oct 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Indeed as the novels rumors go.

Not rumors. Considering how these episodes will faithfully follow the novel's storyline, it's pretty much set in stone from now on.
DunkmaruFeb 22, 2011 3:48 PM
Feb 22, 2011 3:56 PM

Jun 2009
So that was Kuroneko meant when she said she will call Kyousuke other than Onii-chan soon enough.

I thought it was more like "koibito". I guess I'm getting ahead of myself.
Feb 22, 2011 4:01 PM

Dec 2009
Wohoo, I really loved the changes in the opening *___*

Does anyone know the airing date of the next episode ?
Will it be one per week ? ( so the next one on march the first )
yuno6.jpg
Feb 22, 2011 4:26 PM

Mar 2010
I like the feeling when it started but there were some things missing that i could not grasp

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 22, 2011 4:33 PM

Sep 2010
FUCKING YESSS!!! It followed exactly samething as the light novel!! LOVE THIS END!! SENPAI THAT SHIT!! that's right! Kuronecko, SENPAI THAT SHIT NOW!! hahaaha
Fucking love it.
Kirinio went to america. Kind of sad cause i am also kirino fan. I am glad they followed the light novel precisely. Truthfully, I am glad i waited 2 month for this shit. I am officially can't wait for other 3s
Feb 22, 2011 4:36 PM

Sep 2010
13man18 said:
Well the ending really surprised me. i had no idea that Kuroneko would end up going to the same school as him. So does this mean that Kuroneko is older than Kirino, I always thought they were the same age.

Sorry for the double post.
I don't want to spoil everything but, Kirino is 14 and Kuronecko and Saori are both 15 years old. Kyosuke is 17.
And before the very end, Kuronecko gave us hints saying "I will be calling him differently for now on" Remember?
Feb 22, 2011 4:51 PM

Nov 2008
Hey, I thought Kuroneko's eyes were red? I must be dreaming... or maybe they were contact lenses...

Does Kuroneko ever went to school before transferring? I thought she was homeschooled or something xDD

Anyway, I'm looking forward with this. I hope next ep would come soon but since its an OVA.... might be months to wait for the next one... OTL

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 22, 2011 5:03 PM

Aug 2009
GarLogan78 said:
OH MY GOD KURONEKO IN HIS SCHOOL.

YUSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Seriously, she's the best.
Feb 22, 2011 5:07 PM

Aug 2009
DenjaX said:
Hey, I thought Kuroneko's eyes were red? I must be dreaming... or maybe they were contact lenses...

They were contacts, part of her cosplay. Besides the end of this episode I'm pretty sure the only other time she wasn't cosplaying (and therefore didn't have them on) was the episode where she was at home with her sisters.

I knew that Kuroneko ends up going to Kyousuke's school in the novels, so the end wasn't exactly a shock to me. What I'm wondering about is how the remaining three episodes will go. My bet is that they'll focus on the year without Kirino and end with a second season hook when she returns.
Ha-cha!
Feb 22, 2011 5:08 PM
Mar 2010
Was having the same exact first 20 minutes necessary -_- They could have skipped to the last part of the "final life counsel."
I still don't understand why people hate Kirino, I mean she's not as annoying as people claim she is, and she is damn cute.
Feb 22, 2011 5:29 PM

Oct 2010
wat
That was shit.

Where the fuck is my Ayase bad end???? ;_;

herox3 said:
I still don't understand why people hate Kirino, I mean she's not as annoying as people claim she is, and she is damn cute.
FUCK YEAH
Feb 22, 2011 5:32 PM
Oct 2010
moogo-ONEESAMAAA said:

Play the PSP visual novel.
Feb 22, 2011 7:17 PM

May 2010
Missed this show.

Even if most parts are the same with ep 12 of the series, it still managed to made me laugh esp. the akagi and kyousuke's conversation. xD

Again, WIN OP is WIN!!

And Whoa!! Kuroneko is Kyousuke's kouhai!! :D
Feb 22, 2011 7:37 PM

Sep 2007
Fuck yeah Kirino is gone for now.
Feb 22, 2011 7:47 PM

Aug 2009
Pretty much the same as tv episode 12 for like first 20 mins? But i like how it changed after that long of repetitiveness. Great peaceful conversation between kyousuke and kirino with kirino showing her achievements and hinting kyousuke to take care of her eroge in her stead. I like this way better than its dramatized counterpart version.

herox3 said:

IMO, people want her to grow out of being an abusive insolent little sister, and show more of her soft side to her brother. But, I like how she managed to be a tsun for most of the time, while deep inside obviously keeping surrogated brocon. She is indeed annoying, but not so to the point I'd call her a bitch. True enough, she is quite cute at times. :)
We are the United. Even in defeat we stand united.

Feb 22, 2011 8:09 PM
Oct 2010

Seems to me that the siblings were pretty close during their early years.
Feb 22, 2011 8:15 PM

Aug 2010
Damn it, I want Kirino!!!!!!!
Feb 22, 2011 8:20 PM

Dec 2010
I wonder why they couldn't put that in the broadcast version.
Feb 22, 2011 8:26 PM
Oct 2010
nznznz said:
I wonder why they couldn't put that in the broadcast version.

Probably because they were given only half a season (12 episodes) to work with. They couldn't cover the entirity of the plot in time, so they made an anime original ending for the TV broadcast.
Feb 22, 2011 8:40 PM

Mar 2010
Much, much, much better than the TV series ending. This TRUE ending I will definitely enjoy more. Less Kirino and more Kuroneko! All the way! (^.^) I hope Kuroneko meant calling Kousaka something else as in relationship wise! Ha ha! That's just me, though. We all know how it turns out, but I want to see some drama! And tons more of Manami!!! Looking forward to the next!
Feb 22, 2011 8:42 PM

Jun 2009
I still not hope incest ending...
but, I'm still wondering how close this "true ending" to the light novel
Feb 22, 2011 9:42 PM

Jul 2010
Maugomale said:
Man, that was awesome. So nice to see Kirino showing her concern over Kyousuke not being able to come back home because he lost the train.
I took that more as her being disappointed she wouldn't get her eroge. She sounded disappointed she wouldn't get to play it, which is why Kyousuke went and borrowed the bike: So she could play it that night.

Hoppy said:
Kirino is gone, she also crossed the line with the scat hentai, that's sick.
N-n-nanda yo? o.O

KeiranShikari said:
Did Kirino seem less of a bitch here?, much better ending than the the series xD
I think so too. A combination of exclusively showing her dere side this whole episode and a 2 month break from her bitching last season has actually given me a better opinion of her.

Loving Kuroneko again. She looks so different in a school uniform. I wonder if we'll get to see Saori's other side; that would be nice. Anyways, I'm happy with the way this episode was. When's the next one? It will suck if we have to wait a month for each like some specials/OVAs.
Feb 22, 2011 9:54 PM
Oct 2010
Iilia said:
I took that more as her being disappointed she wouldn't get her eroge. She sounded disappointed she wouldn't get to play it, which is why Kyousuke went and borrowed the bike: So she could play it that night.

After rewatching it, I'm guessing it was a mix of concern and how she wanted to spend some time with him before she left to America. Notice how she says "Can't you at least get back by morning?". I believe she'd want to see him at least once before setting off with peace of mind.

Iilia said:
I wonder if we'll get to see Saori's other side; that would be nice.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's unlikely. It'll probably be left for the second season.

Iilia said:
Anyways, I'm happy with the way this episode was. When's the next one? It will suck if we have to wait a month for each like some specials/OVAs.

From what I've heard, it'll be one episode per month.
Feb 22, 2011 9:56 PM

Aug 2010
blahrgness said:
Kuroneko Season 2 Starto.

Yes please.

Kuronekooooo

Probably the only reason I keep watching this.
Feb 22, 2011 10:12 PM

Jul 2009
I kinda got trolled when Kuroneko said "I'll be calling him something else soon enough."

Anyway, FUCK YES CAN'T WAIT FOR THE OTHER THREE!!!!!!
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Feb 23, 2011 12:22 AM

Apr 2010
OMG... it was ok i guess then a little bit more sad... and then OMFG KURONEKO SAYING SENPAI!!!! ..... i seriously grabbed my laptop screen and shook it!!!
Feb 23, 2011 12:27 AM
Dec 2010
OMG!!!!! kuroneko @ the end in the high school uniform, hair down & saying senpai = TOTAL CUTENESS!!!!!!!!! XD
Feb 23, 2011 12:45 AM

Sep 2009
This was great, I had wanted to see more Kuroneko. A little sad that Kirino is gone.

I hate it when I feel like I need to read the manga/novel to get the full story.
Feb 23, 2011 12:48 AM

Oct 2010
Maugomale said:
moogo-ONEESAMAAA said:
Play the PSP visual novel.
Why bother when you can youtube it and see it.

Feb 23, 2011 12:52 AM

Jan 2009
Yay kuroneko... Man... I spoiled part of it for myself reading some of the psp synopsis...
iono if the psp game is canon to the Light Novel... man... i wish there were more translated Light novel volumes. The OreImo novel got me started in LN's. Apparently in the limited edition of the game you can play as if the other girls in the series were your sister. Man, I can't wait till the next episode. I want more Kuroneko action! Finally! A series I actually really like goes main stream :D. I'm not really sure if it's an episode every month or every week. I hope it's every week.
Feb 23, 2011 12:55 AM

Jan 2010
The twist had me going
"OH HELL NAWWWW!"

Still, Kirino leaving was great, they're taking a good turn where the generic doesn't happen. (H)
Feb 23, 2011 1:08 AM

Mar 2010
I'm curious as to the pacing they'll be employing regarding the next three episodes. If it ends with my return at the very end of the fourth, then that's a LOT of material to cram into two 24 minute episodes...
Feb 23, 2011 1:27 AM
Oct 2010
JohnyBeGood said:
iono if the psp game is canon to the Light Novel

It's not. It follows the TV Broadcast ending, which is already non-canon by default.

-Kirino- said:
If it ends with my return at the very end of the fourth, then that's a LOT of material to cram into two 24 minute episodes...

The trigger for your return will probably happen by the end of the third special, and the fourth one will be entirely devoted to you.
Feb 23, 2011 2:17 AM

Feb 2008
This seems more like a transition into season 2.
Feb 23, 2011 4:09 AM

Mar 2010
Maugomale said:
The trigger for your return will probably happen by the end of the third special, and the fourth one will be entirely devoted to you.

Let's see, spoilers:

Does this sound right? Oh, and I'm finally here... IN AMERICA!
Feb 23, 2011 5:11 AM
Nov 2009
nice, i preffer this ending over the good ending in the tv version ^^
kuroneko going to kyousuke's school, now that's interesting. Can't wait for the next episode (:
Feb 23, 2011 5:58 AM
May 2010
hope for a season 2 episode after this arc and hopefully a continuation of this arc but damn shock with kuroneko being his kouhai lol
Feb 23, 2011 6:15 AM

Jun 2009
moogo-ONEESAMAAA said:

herox3 said:
FUCK YEAH

so, just stop watch anime and look for real girlfriends...
there bunch of sexy and cute BITCHES out there!!!!!!!!!
Feb 23, 2011 7:49 AM

Sep 2010
Awesome more imouto......... :D

I remembered how cute Kirino was..... ;)

This is a cute surprise..... :D

Btw can you beg like this to a complete stranger..... :P

Pretty Awesome Episode..... :D
Feb 23, 2011 9:27 AM

Oct 2010
ahhhh i love this op so much, now i really miss it :(
first part of episode was just the same as ep 12, a bit of a disappointment in my eyes. Any way looking forward to the next ep, even though i don't know what i should be expecting.
Feb 23, 2011 10:08 AM

Jul 2009
Djisas said:
A complete waste of time, save for the last scene...
Glad I'm not the only one who thought that^^

I almost regret even bothering to watch it -.-'
Feb 23, 2011 10:42 AM

May 2010
HOLY..
Was I dreaming or is it Inoue Go voicing that gray-haired stranger! :DDD
HNNNG.

Also, Kirino was.. kinda tolerant in this episode. Wow.
Hell, I can't wait for the next episode!

love is such a strange thing
but with you, it doesn't matter

Feb 23, 2011 11:03 AM

Dec 2009
http://randomc.net/2011/02/22/ore-no-imouto-ga-konnani-kawaii-wake-ga-nai-12-true-route/

Check this out. its in "English!" (easier to understand I guess XD)

btw.... do they even have this Episode on English Sub?
Feb 23, 2011 11:09 AM

Feb 2011
Thought is was great.

I didn't mind the first half being reused footage as I planned on rewatching the series again anyway, and I look forward to the next episode.

I also hope they give season 2 the green light sometime soon.

Don't let my username mislead you. My first name is Christian and I am an Atheist.
Feb 23, 2011 12:29 PM
Jul 2018
wow..i really liked this ep.. it started out the same way, but her actually leaving adds alot to the drama

throw in kurenko at his school AND manami in the mix

these 4 eps for the specials will be awesome..
Feb 23, 2011 12:33 PM

Aug 2010
Omg... Scatro sisters lmfao.

That was really good, can't wait for the next ones!
Feb 23, 2011 1:41 PM

Oct 2010
twonline said:
Btw can you beg like this to a complete stranger..... :P
Not but that's what makes a soldier, to ask and do all the possible to make things happen. I am still wondering what made Kyousuke so motivated, we can clearly see Kirino and him had great times in their early days, what made them apart is exactly what makes me ?_? There must be something, as I stretch I will assume Kirino's exceeding in sports, school and work along with her isolation in playing her games is what caused it to lose track of time spending with her brother. Unless it's shown it is at most assumptions.

Feb 23, 2011 1:42 PM

Dec 2009
Lol I loved the part where the endings diverged where he had to make a choice of "look" or "don't look." I think that was genius to play out the ending like that. I wonder what other choices lead to other endings. Can't wait.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Specials Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - May 30, 2011

278 by Lazulite »»
Jan 20, 4:22 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Specials Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

stevewiess01 - Apr 25, 2011

176 by Lazulite »»
Jan 20, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Hitei - Mar 29, 2011

218 by Lazulite »»
Jan 20, 2:57 PM

» info etc

zimno - Feb 1, 2011

11 by Etceteral »»
Jul 2, 2020 9:19 PM

» How fast Kuroneko write [episode 3]

Wannabiteme - Feb 27, 2015

2 by Wannabiteme »»
Mar 14, 2015 2:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.