Forum Settings
Forums

What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good?

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 19, 3:01 AM

May 2021
Reply to GentleDragonite
Frieren, it does everything really well but is not particually extraordinary. Solid to great show. Not quite a 10/10 just yet

A silent voice: It is a great movie but is rather inconsistent in terms of enjoyment (i.e.: first part)

Spirited away: Great movie but certainly not the "best anime movie of all time".

86: Its quite repetitive in its plot when trying to emphasise its themes. Its just okay.

Fate/ stay night Heaven's feel trilogy: The Fate/zero route is quite a bit better.
@GentleDragonite
Damn I agree with everything you said, except for Spirited Away which I havent seen

The other 4, except Friere I gave them all a medium score due to lack of enjoyment but I still acknowledge them as being good anime
Apr 19, 3:07 AM

Jan 2013
Reply to Maroonedisback
@LostSpectre Serial Experminets Lain has a wider appeal than that of a cult classic. Who are you trying to appease by speaking on things you haven't seen?
@Maroonedisback Did you actually look up the definition, because you're still not fucking getting it. LOL
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Apr 19, 3:23 AM

Mar 2024
Reply to LostSpectre
@Maroonedisback Did you actually look up the definition, because you're still not fucking getting it. LOL
@LostSpectre I don't get why you would say it's a "pretty big stretch" to call SEL simply good and then say it's just some cult classic, "nothing more." But I don't really care to argue. That's not like me so I apologize for the sass.

Ah, you meant it was a stretch for SEL to be mentioned in this thread. We'll just have to agree to disagree.
MaroonedisbackApr 19, 4:16 AM
Apr 19, 3:46 AM
May 2014
Hunter x Hunter (2011). I probably just don't like Battle Shonen that much.
Apr 19, 4:00 AM

Apr 2011
@arinthach

For example, while a lot of people consider the 1st season of Yakusoku no Neverland (The Promised Neverland) to be one of the greatest anime of all time, I think it's just good.

It has a rating of 8.50 and you gave it an 8. I'm not sure I'm getting your point.
Apr 19, 4:03 AM

Jul 2015
There are plenty I could list if I took the time to think about it, but the first one that springs to mind is Cowboy Bebop.
Apr 19, 8:02 AM

Nov 2014
FMAB. I don't even think it's good. I actually enjoyed the classic version more.
Apr 19, 8:18 AM
Apr 2022
your lie in april
i want eat your pancreas
ousama ranking
Apr 19, 8:40 AM

Mar 2024
I could never get into Code Geass, I guess it's just a matter of taste.
Not sure is SAO is considered great, but I see many people loving it, while it felt boring and even annoying at times.
Apr 19, 8:57 AM
May 2023
For me, that's every title that has ever been called the greatest.. there can't and shouldn't be a verdict on any aspect that's in continuum.. only after the end can such matter be truly debated..
Apr 19, 9:09 AM

Feb 2019
I think Kaguya is nowhere near being the best romance anime, but it is good.

I'll also add to the Frieren pile, people are like "Oh the fact that they don't emote much just makes it more realistic", have you ever had a conversation with someone else in your life? Sure it makes sense for Frieren but for most everyone else? And with the little arc at the end it just starts to feel like a regular shounen again. I just couldn't get into any humor it tried or latch on to the characters, I could only latch on to the things that happened to the characters. It posed some interesting questions and themes and the premise is really unique but it just ended up a solid "good".

Also Chainsaw Man, idk maybe people just like it because they're horny for dommy mommies or something. The only thing I really thought while watching was, "wow, this is so pretty and well directed." Denji being a bit of a jerk and having a really fun reason for going through this shit is unique but I don't think he's particularly interesting or entertaining. Power was... idk. Aki was cool. Makima is interesting for how powerful and stuff she is but beyond that I just don't care. I did like Himeno and her story though. I also loved the multiple EDs.
No watch list sig cuz "You watch anime in 3 days or 3 months! Such is the proper way!"
Apr 19, 10:28 AM

May 2018
Nana and code geass... I mean I see why they're so loved but I just couldn't get into them for the life of me.

I ended up liking sousou no frieren but I'm so sick of emotionless protagonists. I liked it less than most.
can't yuck my yum

Apr 19, 11:42 AM

Feb 2023
Reply to RobertBobert
@Taynix Many people love ERASED as manga, as the anime is notorious for making monstrous cuts to material and trying to adapt a whole bunch of chapters into a couple of episodes.

@BlueBullet178 You are comparing somewhat incomparable things. Bloom into you is revolutionary and significant because it is the rare non-fetishized yuri that could easily be taken as a regular romance show if one of the characters were a boy. Because the author directly deconstructed many of the toxic yuri cliches (for example, it fundamentally abandoned the all-female setting and gave the characters the opportunity to directly discuss sexuality). At the same time, Magical Revolution is a yuri wish fulfillment fantasy.

@Yuu_Kanzaki Well, the author himself called it overrated and didn't understand why it became SO popular. This is a pretty high-quality and exciting show, but as many have noted, many of its ideas are rather derivative.
RobertBobert said:
You are comparing somewhat incomparable things. Bloom into you is revolutionary and significant because it is the rare non-fetishized yuri that could easily be taken as a regular romance show if one of the characters were a boy. Because the author directly deconstructed many of the toxic yuri cliches (for example, it fundamentally abandoned the all-female setting and gave the characters the opportunity to directly discuss sexuality). At the same time, Magical Revolution is a yuri wish fulfillment fantasy.

I wasn't really comparing the two. I just said I enjoyed the one more than the other. I also disagree that MagiRevo is a yuri wish fulfillment. It is a fantasy/isekai show that has a yuri relationship as the main romance. I like Bloom Into You because it is like you said, written like an actual romance story not just fetish material. I just think that it left a lot on the table and would like to see more shows like Bloom into You, but better. The yuri genre is making progress, but it is slow going. I also think that a lot of yuri shows are written with the shounen romance tropes that I dislike. It would be nice to see a yuri anime that is done in the style of a shoujo romance.
Apr 19, 11:57 AM

Feb 2023
Reply to Zimmu
@BlueBullet178
Ok thanks for your compliment on that gif. But how is my Frieren take a L? I said it’s perfect adaptation, and I said the characters are good but not too stunning. I’m being very objective here when I said it. I’m not even shitting on the show lmao. It’s not like I hate the series bruh, I watched the series on payed subscription and even bought 12 physical copies of the manga after the anime finished because I enjoyed it. But still Frieren characters just aren’t extraordinarily written. There are many many more anime with interesting characters AND better written 🤷‍♂️
@Zimmu I saw L so I said L. I think that if you look at Frieren on the broader scale, it is definitely one of the greats. It brought fantasy anime to the mainstream. Even the people who strongly dislike any kind of isekai or fantasy anime couldn't help but to love Frieren. If they would start overdoing the characters, or catering to any one fan group more heavily, they would lose the broader appeal. It's an anime that everyone can get enjoyment from. Yes, there are niche shows that have the exact combination of things one may like, but that is not what Frieren is trying to be. Tbh, there are a couple shows I like more than Frieren, but I don't think that means Frieren isn't a great show.
Apr 19, 12:26 PM

May 2021
Reply to BlueBullet178
@Zimmu I saw L so I said L. I think that if you look at Frieren on the broader scale, it is definitely one of the greats. It brought fantasy anime to the mainstream. Even the people who strongly dislike any kind of isekai or fantasy anime couldn't help but to love Frieren. If they would start overdoing the characters, or catering to any one fan group more heavily, they would lose the broader appeal. It's an anime that everyone can get enjoyment from. Yes, there are niche shows that have the exact combination of things one may like, but that is not what Frieren is trying to be. Tbh, there are a couple shows I like more than Frieren, but I don't think that means Frieren isn't a great show.
@BlueBullet178
I think that if you look at Frieren on the broader scale, it is definitely one of the greats.

We can all have our opinions, but for me, Frieren is great interms of being a good produced anime. Thats for sure, as it stands out in the fantasy genre. For you, you think its great in terms of the story and characters, which I would still argue otherwise but I agree with you that, as someone who doesn't like fantasy, Frieren is one of the few which I really did enjoy. Nevertheless, I don't think Frieren made fantasy mainstream. There are so many shows back in the days that made fantasy a mainstream genre, and Frieren did not do that.

In summary, my point is, Frieren is good as an anime with great animation, sound tracks and pacing. The story and characters are good, but nothing too extraodinary. You can think otherwise but, I think you tend to speak for everyone. For example you said:

"Even the people who strongly dislike any kind of isekai or fantasy anime couldn't help but to love Frieren"
"It's an anime that everyone can get enjoyment from."
"It brought fantasy anime to the mainstream"

These statements are just being wayyyy too absolute. I said some absolute things too, but most of them I just tried to give my own POV but you are speaking too generally. Just so you know though.
Apr 19, 2:10 PM
Jul 2018
Death Note and Ashita no Joe 2 for me.
removed-userApr 20, 3:49 AM
Apr 19, 3:13 PM

Oct 2014
Steins Gate clearly. The first 5 or 6 episodes I'd score 6's. The latter half was great (if repetitive) and frankly I thought the conclusion was deus ex machina. Personally scored a 7.

Freiren. I loved it but it's not #1. Top 10 for sure. Even then, I enjoyed Apothecary Diary more and rated it a 9 (Freiren I gave a "high 8" i.e. not quite 9 material but close).

Kaguya-sama I found to be rather senseless, annoying and repetitive. I liked the joke delivery, timing, narration, animation and characters (except the male mc is repulsive, frankly). So I appreciated the production aspects and most of the characters but that's it. Scored 6. The 3rd season seems to be even more gushed over so who knows, maybe I'll somehow blitz through S2 to find out if it's the same routine or something different.

Gintama I haven't gotten too far into but it's already seeming to be a bit too silly. And I'm not adverse to silly (Best Student Council comes to mind), but it has to be a certain kind of silly, I guess. It's too early to give it a score but I'm leaning to 7.

Bocchi the Rock. I really liked it (gave it an 8) and there were some bits worthy of massive repeated re-watching but the universal craze for it seems a bit much (like Freiren in that regard).

Boku no Kokoro. Also liked it but I'm not in any hurry to que up the sequel. Scored 7. Takagi-san, Kubo-san wo Mob, Nagatoro, Dress-up Darling are all better IMO and feature a similar situation of an ordinary, herbivore male somehow hooking up with a "high level" female.

Avatar: Anzu Kadotani from Girls und Panzer.

Apr 19, 8:31 PM

Mar 2022
vinland saga, its good but people act like its the most best written thing of all time
Apr 19, 9:34 PM

Apr 2022
vinland saga is probably the biggest example of this, really not life-changing or anything but s1 was a banger. others are frieren, fmab, fruits basket, hunter x hunter, clannad, and jojo. i'd say cowboy bebop but i can't even remember most of it right now. and i'd like to rewatch hxh and fmab one day though, and maybe some of jojo.
Apr 19, 9:41 PM

Apr 2020
a lot of "the greatest" animes i hear about is fmab, aot, deathnote, one piece, hxh, steins;gate, serial experiments, vinland, and sousou frieren and i think all of those are great. i hear about mushoku tensei though and that one is ass.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 9:42 PM

Jun 2014
Hunter X Hunter and a lot of Madhouse anime.
Apr 19, 11:20 PM

Aug 2016
probably Clannad afterstory. those final episodes were meh
:v
Apr 19, 11:29 PM

Jun 2015
Cowboy Bebop

I'm positive that most of the people that think it's so amazing grew up watching it and can't see it without rose colored lenses. It's a pretty basic ass, episodic show with some of the most generic characters to ever exist. Now I understand I can't call it cliche or unoriginal when they set the standard for everyone else after them but I can call boring and shallow.
Apr 20, 12:04 AM
Jul 2021
Vinland Saga, Frieren, FMAB, HxH, Kaguya-sama LiW, Howl's Moving Castle
Apr 20, 3:00 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to BlueBullet178
RobertBobert said:
You are comparing somewhat incomparable things. Bloom into you is revolutionary and significant because it is the rare non-fetishized yuri that could easily be taken as a regular romance show if one of the characters were a boy. Because the author directly deconstructed many of the toxic yuri cliches (for example, it fundamentally abandoned the all-female setting and gave the characters the opportunity to directly discuss sexuality). At the same time, Magical Revolution is a yuri wish fulfillment fantasy.

I wasn't really comparing the two. I just said I enjoyed the one more than the other. I also disagree that MagiRevo is a yuri wish fulfillment. It is a fantasy/isekai show that has a yuri relationship as the main romance. I like Bloom Into You because it is like you said, written like an actual romance story not just fetish material. I just think that it left a lot on the table and would like to see more shows like Bloom into You, but better. The yuri genre is making progress, but it is slow going. I also think that a lot of yuri shows are written with the shounen romance tropes that I dislike. It would be nice to see a yuri anime that is done in the style of a shoujo romance.
@BlueBullet178 There's nothing wrong with wish fulfillment when it's done correctly and with respect for the audience. Also, shonen? Not sure, yuri originally emerged as a subgenre of shoujo and many of its tropes, maybe with the exception of moe and ecchi yuri, were taken from shoujo. Especially from MariMite, although this is more Class S than romance in the full sense of the word. For example, Yuri Hime is one of the leading shoujo magazines and most of the manga published there is targeted as shoujo with the exception of rare works like Yuru Yuri.
Apr 20, 3:47 AM
Jun 2021
The trio of Code Geass, Gurren Lagann and Evangelion. They're all good shows I enjoyed, but calling them the best mecha has to offer is quite a stretch.
Hot Blood saves lives.
Apr 20, 4:28 AM

Mar 2016
I never got the appeal for Attack on Titan, but then again, I just watched season 1, but it didn't click with me.
Just an avid anime watcher of 18 years, not much else I could say about myself (that I don't want to reveal, of course, just ask if you wanna know more!)

"So...look up, face forward, toward your chosen horizon and just...walk on." - Noah, Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Apr 20, 5:15 AM

Apr 2024
Clannad...

First season was okay, it went downhill from there, though.
Apr 20, 5:27 AM

Sep 2022
For me, it has to be Frieren. It was great, but I just don't find myself fawning over it as much as most people are. Perhaps because people are starved of a good fantasy anime, that they tend to exaggerate Frieren's quality as an anime. It doesn't really innovate anything, and some characters, while cute at times, can also get tropey. It's an 8-9/10 for me.
Gremlin Eris be like:
Apr 20, 12:04 PM

Aug 2018
People say Death Note is one of the greatest, or the greatest. Nah, it's just... good.
Apr 20, 12:08 PM

Feb 2018
Frieren, it's a well done show, but that 9.39 score is just ridiculous.
Apr 20, 1:44 PM

Apr 2024
Reply to kataneer
Frieren, it's a well done show, but that 9.39 score is just ridiculous.
kataneer said:
but that 9.39 score is just ridiculous.

MAL isn't the only database it's on first place, so it's fair to assume someone paid for bots (read: cheap Indian labor) to put it there. I've been observing various anime databases on a once per year basis for over a decade now. Having a new anime be first place across two of any given databases never happened. Even the Top 10s barely had any resemblance across multiple databases. In the places that like FMA:B, it took this 2009 anime five years to get over the inertia other titles had and reach the top spot. And now Frieren is first place in at least four different anime databases before the BDs are even out.

This did not happen organically. It's pretty blatant manipulation, which I wouldn't care that much about. But when this happened organically through the power of memery to the Reviewers anime MAL stepped in to push it down and they haven't done anything about Frieren, yet. I hate the double standard.
Apr 20, 1:58 PM

Nov 2017
A lot of people consider Evangelion the best anime ever created. However ı find It just ordinary.
Apr 20, 4:28 PM

Aug 2020
Reply to BlueBullet178
BlueBullet178 said:
I saw L so I said L. I think that if you look at Frieren on the broader scale, it is definitely one of the greats. It brought fantasy anime to the mainstream.
bruh, even if it did bring fantasy to mainstream, it doesn't even compare to the scale of influence that other greats have achieved.
Apr 20, 4:29 PM

Aug 2020
Reply to TheMechaManiac
The trio of Code Geass, Gurren Lagann and Evangelion. They're all good shows I enjoyed, but calling them the best mecha has to offer is quite a stretch.
@TheMechaManiac What are the best mecha then?
Apr 20, 6:02 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to TRC_Randy
@TheMechaManiac What are the best mecha then?
@TRC_Randy I don't think mecha has an entry that can classify as a "best" IMHO. There are a lot of titles I really like so I can't choose one. Same deal for other anime genres, I kinda don't like slapping an arbitrary "best" or "worst" label.

Maybe I should explain my view a bit better.

The three I mentioned are a victim of late 2000s memes and overexposure through them. Their biggest flaws are that none of them are as innovative as the general anime fandom paints them to be.

Evangelion - arguably the hardest to decipher but it derives a lot from Ultraman and "dark Tomino" shows such as Ideon and Gundam. People yap on about the "deconstruction" and "psychology" too much and forget some basic storytelling that is very apparent.

Code Geass - Gundam except Char is the protagonist, and everything's more over-the-top and theatrical. The show really doesn't try to hide that it's Gundam with an (admittedly very slick and eye-catching) coat of paint.

Gurren Lagann - Getter Robo under a different name and with a few hot chicks thrown in for good measure. This one's more forgiveable than Geass given few people knew about Getter at the time, but groundbreaking it is not. It runs on the homage factor entirely.
Hot Blood saves lives.
Apr 20, 6:08 PM

Oct 2016
Well for the most recent one I would say Sousou no Frieren.
Apr 20, 7:30 PM

Sep 2019
Spirited away ghou i guess its just due to me not emotionally connecting with the movie as much as others did
"No matter how hard we fight it we always return to where we're meant to be."
Apr 20, 8:44 PM
Sep 2023
Reply to TheMechaManiac
@TheMechaManiac Well, what do you expect? Those are the only mecha animes that they've seen, and they don't know any better. 
Apr 20, 11:59 PM

Aug 2020
TheMechaManiac said:
I don't think mecha has an entry that can classify as a "best" IMHO. There are a lot of titles I really like so I can't choose one. Same deal for other anime genres, I kinda don't like slapping an arbitrary "best" or "worst" label.
then just name those that you regard higher than said three.

TheMechaManiac said:
Evangelion - arguably the hardest to decipher but it derives a lot from Ultraman and "dark Tomino" shows such as Ideon and Gundam. People yap on about the "deconstruction" and "psychology" too much and forget some basic storytelling that is very apparent.
tbh i never got the whole deconstruction thing either. Still i find Eva better than most anime i've watched let alone the mecha genre.

TheMechaManiac said:
Code Geass - Gundam except Char is the protagonist, and everything's more over-the-top and theatrical. The show really doesn't try to hide that it's Gundam with an (admittedly very slick and eye-catching) coat of paint.
well it did take some elements from SEED like the Kira-Athrun dynamic and two people from the opposite side stranded on an island thing but that's all of it. It's more Lotgh + Death Note than Gundam. It doesn't go to space. It doesn't have the "evolve mankind into higher level being" sentiment. Plus i actually think Char is overhyped. He's got charisma and vision but i can't say the same with his leadership and wit.

TheMechaManiac said:
Gurren Lagann - Getter Robo under a different name and with a few hot chicks thrown in for good measure. This one's more forgiveable than Geass given few people knew about Getter at the time, but groundbreaking it is not. It runs on the homage factor entirely.
i've never read/watched the original Getter Robo, nor did i like the fanservices in Gurren Lagann, but i HAVE watched GR Armageddon and while it is a great series, it's not better than GL.
Apr 21, 1:51 AM

Dec 2018
These are the ones that came to mind:
-Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
-Sword Art online
-Fate/stay night
-Sakura-sou no Pet na Kanojo
-Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru

Overall I enjoyed these series, and gave them at least 6-7 points, but I don't think they're great, or memorable.
Apr 21, 2:50 AM
Jun 2021
Reply to TRC_Randy
TheMechaManiac said:
I don't think mecha has an entry that can classify as a "best" IMHO. There are a lot of titles I really like so I can't choose one. Same deal for other anime genres, I kinda don't like slapping an arbitrary "best" or "worst" label.
then just name those that you regard higher than said three.

TheMechaManiac said:
tbh i never got the whole deconstruction thing either. Still i find Eva better than most anime i've watched let alone the mecha genre.

TheMechaManiac said:
well it did take some elements from SEED like the Kira-Athrun dynamic and two people from the opposite side stranded on an island thing but that's all of it. It's more Lotgh + Death Note than Gundam. It doesn't go to space. It doesn't have the "evolve mankind into higher level being" sentiment. Plus i actually think Char is overhyped. He's got charisma and vision but i can't say the same with his leadership and wit.

TheMechaManiac said:
i've never read/watched the original Getter Robo, nor did i like the fanservices in Gurren Lagann, but i HAVE watched GR Armageddon and while it is a great series, it's not better than GL.
@TRC_Randy
I'd say there are a ton of shows that are IMHO just above all three you mentioned.
Gundam, most Macross entries, Eureka Seven, then you've got Takahashi's stuff like VOTOMS, Layzner, Dougram... like there's a ton of good mecha I enjoyed more than the normie trio, and I would consider some of these titles like Tomino's Gundam and non-Gundam titles to really be above them.
Out of the three of them, I found Gurren Lagann to be the most enjoyable (and really the only one that I would put around the same level of enjoyment - the hype always sours me, and when you kinda know where it draws from it just doesn't have the same impact), then Geass (around the same as some of the good Gundam AUs like 00, which is far below Tomino Gundam), then Evangelion.

>Geass is a LOTGH + Death Note
Uh... no, hard disagree on this one. Gineiyuuden is one of the few anime titles that can't really compare with anything in the anime industry, and honestly I just don't see that kind of storytelling or style in Geass. Speaking of Death Note, that too is a very tired comparison 'cause both titles have a fundamentally different viewpoint, and Lelouch doesn't even compare with Light Yagami - they're just that different. Again, very superficial comparison.

>Gurren Lagann is better than Getter Armageddon
Honestly, I'd put them both around the same which is to say I like them both a lot.
Hot Blood saves lives.
Apr 21, 2:58 AM
Nov 2014
I agree with Frieren. Few of my friends, who also don't know each other, have been in love with this one and suggest me I watch it, so. I considered it a proof of it being something special. It didn't grab my attention at all.
It's cute, but I managed to watch two episodes on first run, then two more on a second attempt, and eventually dropped. To me it's nothing special and I don't feel like continuing.
I also agree that it appears more to those who are not familiar with a genre. I would probably be more into it if it was my first anime for example.
herineApr 21, 3:06 AM
Apr 21, 3:04 AM

Sep 2020
In terms of old classics I'd say Monster and GTO
Apr 21, 3:12 AM

Mar 2021
Honestly, a great example of this would be Frieren. Sure it's ok, but not #1 worthy. For me it just seemed like nothing special and all of the praise that it got just made me enjoy it less and less as my expectations got higher.
Apr 21, 7:24 AM
Feb 2021
hunter x hunter and frieren since it's on top
Apr 21, 7:40 AM
Jan 2019
FMA BROTHERHOOD. In all honestly, I think the old anime was better. And I think things like OP have more value than FMAB. It just feel play safe to me. Sure, it doesn't have so many plot holes or conveniences, the pacing is fine, the characters are good, the battles are fine, the themes it presents are fine and handled properly... but that's all. Everything in FMAB is fine, but that's all. There aren't awful scenes but neither are big moments greater than life. I rather have series willing to take risks even if the bet sometimes doesn't pay off.

Oh, and the main villain was so mid.
Apr 21, 9:21 AM

Jan 2022
Spy x Family for me. I think it's because of the hype.
Apr 22, 12:33 AM

Jul 2020
FMA:B is the type of media to do everything consistently well and in an inoffensive way yet it doesn't excel at anything in particular. I've seen it being described as "The Shawshank Redemption" of MAL and that's probably true. FMA:B is the nerdy guy who always went to class, had perfect notes yet you talked with them and they only replied with monosyllables and simple "yes" and "no" replies in a boring way. Granted I watched it a long time ago, but it just didn't impact me in any way. It's not bad it's just... okay, honestly.
VaixenApr 29, 4:04 PM
Apr 22, 12:44 AM

Jan 2022
Reply to -Kugeki-
Frieren. I really like it though & It's been a breath of fresh air for the fantasy genre, but I can't say it deserves the top spot. It did have a very strong beginning & middle but I felt like the first class mage arc was a tad bit too long. I might change my mind if it does pick its self later.

A Silent Voice. I know many deem this the best anime film but I honestly couldn't see it. I really wanted to love this movie but I felt like it would've worked better as a 13 episode show. The pacing was a pretty fast for my liking & I couldn't get invested enough.

@-Kugeki- I agree. It was great, I really liked it tbh. But being at the topmost spot considering all the Anime of all time is a bit too much.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Are there any cute boys doing cute things anime?

Mattenan - 24 minutes ago

4 by duchessliz87 »»
5 minutes ago

» What Anime is boring to you ( 1 2 )

Kirika_Madeleine - Sep 24

55 by duchessliz87 »»
22 minutes ago

» Do we need more cooking scenes in anime?

SgtBateMan - Jul 17

32 by DinoNo1 »»
23 minutes ago

Poll: » Why is Japan Afraid of Realism in Anime? ( 1 2 )

TheSunLife - Sep 23

59 by BigBoyAdvance »»
23 minutes ago

» What makes a waifu waifu?

SgtBateMan - 1 hour ago

4 by DinoNo1 »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.