Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 21, 2023 6:31 AM
Jan 2020
PowerPoint Presentation extravaganza in the end right there
Sep 21, 2023 6:31 AM
Jan 2020
RedCat_cher said:
Tsugaru being insanely strong beating those werewolves.

Thank you Magic Johnson for that wonderful insight
Sep 21, 2023 8:22 AM

Feb 2009
Poor werewolves villagers, they've been targeted by the humans, banquet and Royce shitheads. Apart from the assasination of the young girl in both sides, this have become an all out war. Hope they don't exterminate the werewolves in this conflict.
Sep 21, 2023 10:27 AM

Jan 2019
Louise deliberately ratting out the werewolf child for her own self-preservation was a delicious twist.

So the murderer is probably that child werewolf and survived being lynched in that fire by escaping through the trapdoor ten years back. And they've been framing the other village each time they murder a victim, which has succeeded in starting a race war.

However I have no idea of the child's current identity, so I could be completely wrong here. Pretty sure the doctor is involved in some way though, because there aren't many suspects left.

Looking forward to the finale next week!

Sep 21, 2023 1:08 PM

Nov 2014
I wonder how the fact that werewolves can only be killed in human form interacts with Tsugaru's ability to kill monsters. Would be awkward if he actually murdered them.
As for culprit, from the very beginning Jutte is an obvious suspect. It's safe to assume she survived 8 years ago (in tower scene they showed some random wolf inside, villagers identified 2 corpses based on wolf-like skeletons...). And she has a motive to attack both villages.
Ending of this episode is a real banger and hype builder. I can't wait for the finale.
Sep 21, 2023 1:57 PM

Sep 2017
Bro the fuck is going in. This has turned into a massacre. I forgot that the werewolves can't be killed in their wolf from, so the guys Tsugaru took out are likely to be alive. The same can not be sad for all the innocent villagers.
Sep 21, 2023 1:59 PM
Aug 2022
fight scenes fantastic
Sep 21, 2023 2:35 PM
Aug 2020
What is up with everyone killing werewolves
Sep 21, 2023 2:46 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Marinate1016
So it was a misdirection! I knew it was too simple for it to have been Alma that was the killer. But then who could it be? Lot of us thought that wasn’t really Alma transforming since we only saw her silhouette but that body was definitely her.

Someone’s killing humans and werewolves alike. That shot of gustav walking was designed to make him suspicious but I’m not convinced it’s him either. He seemed pretty distraught seeing all the carnage and destruction at the village at the end of the episode.

Wait so since they forgot her underwear, Shizuku’s gonna be fighting commando? Nice. Never ceases to make me laugh how Tsugaru will just make the most innocent comment to her and she’ll snap after being all docile to Aya just seconds before 😂 did he really deserve to get poked in the eye lmao.

Louise’s parents are pieces of shit for abandoning their daughter in a damn forest as a little kid. Can’t even imagine what goes thru someone’s head to do such a thing to a human being YOU created.

Don’t really feel bad about Tsugaru taking out Dennis and the others considering they wouldn’t listen to reason and were hellbent on killing anyone who entered the village. Was a pretty brutal defeat for them though.

Mommy dommy Carmilla back and we get more yuri bait fanservice lol. She took out most of the girls in the village, damn. Poor Kaya ain’t know what hit her

While the guards and the village head were kind of assholes, I feel bad about the innocent villagers getting massacred essentially by Royce, Banquet and the regular humans. They’re caught in the crossfire of a battle that’s got nothing to do with them 🤦🏽‍♂️

Looks like Aya’s got things figured out so excited to find out just who’s behind everything next week in the finale.
@Marinate1016 With each passing episode, I'm starting to feel like Carmilla is the show's ultimate "save" tool from too much hasubendo/fujjoshi fanservice. I mean, in the last 3-4 episodes we've only had one occasion for female fan service not related to her.
Sep 21, 2023 2:47 PM

Feb 2019
RobertBobert said:
@Marinate1016 With each passing episode, I'm starting to feel like Carmilla is the show's ultimate "save" tool from too much hasubendo/fujjoshi fanservice. I mean, in the last 3-4 episodes we've only had one occasion for female fan service not related to her.

Fr need more of her.
Sep 21, 2023 2:48 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to hanakocheeks
Those asshole parents.... they were the ones who left Louise alone, yet they blame Jutte and the werewolves for their daughter's death? Well, let's assume it was the werewolves who killed Louise. But none of that would have happened if they hadn't left Louise alone in the forest.

Also, I feel so bad for those innocent werewolves :( they were brutally murdered by the villagers and those two guys in white coats. That blonde girl was really annoying... I was kind of annoyed by her behavior from the beginning, but seeing her here "coolly" coming to the werewolf village and shooting them all right away somehow felt seriously and incredibly annoying to me. She was clearly shooting at those werewolves in their human form, in other words their weakest state, why show such an arrogant expression? (lol I'm just typing this while being very annoyed, I'm sorry :"D).

And... this seems a bit unlikely but I hope the three werewolves who fought with Tsugaru aren't dead yet... Kaya too... hopefully Shizuku can save her... it seems that Vera is the only one who can be trusted so far... especially now that she's the one holding Aya's cage... I don't know what surprises will come next week. I hope it will be an awesome last episode.

By the way I was thinking, what if, if, Tsugaru and Shizuku die... then Aya has to find a new assistant, right? While she only has her head in a cage, she obviously can't walk. If that's the case how will she find an assistant? Actually the question is more like, how did Aya meet Shizuku and make her her assistant? Judging from Aya's age and the situation of her immortality... it's likely that they met when Aya was already in that condition.. so how did that happen? Maybe this is not important but I'm honestly curious.
@hanakocheeks Tsugaru is also immortal. + Shizuku is only one representative of the entire clan that serves Aya. She can handle it (c).
Sep 21, 2023 2:51 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Marinate1016
RobertBobert said:

Fr need more of her.
@Marinate1016 I haven't read the original novel or manga, but judging by the way the opening and arc positions her, she's something of an arch enemy for Shizuku. You know, like in the old action movies where at the end the tough good girl and the tough bad girl have to fight. Judging by the fact that MC has already gotten a literal mirror version of himself in a similar role (and considering that she and Cramilla also make a blue and red duo), it's possible.
Sep 21, 2023 2:58 PM

Apr 2012
Also, am I the only one who is confused by some focus on the fact that werewolves don’t create families? And the topic of that werewolf woman’s pregnancy seemed to remain relegated to the background... Maybe there is some kind of romantic drama here? Although when Shizuku asked Vera about it for the first time, the latter seemed to take the question as a question about a lesbian relationship.
Sep 21, 2023 7:54 PM

Aug 2016
So sad to see the werewolves murdered. Too bad they found the tunnel. Kinda of feels like this case has been going on too long. It’s getting confusing for me. LOL at the power point. Didn’t realize what it was until you guys pointed (no pun intended) it out.
Sep 21, 2023 9:11 PM

Oct 2018
man, stinks theres only one episode left, been a really fun watch.
Sep 21, 2023 9:31 PM
Dec 2021
Solving murder crime lost its charm when there were literal Massacre happening in the background because of it
Sep 22, 2023 1:58 AM

Jan 2011
Well learning who Victor created a plothole. I know cuts have to happen but removing the first meeting of Victor is kind of major plothole for the show. Besides that it;s crazy how the werewolves are getting slaughter for shit they didn't do and are just being thrown to the blender. I am wondering how this will end in one episode. This has been a great ride. Let's ope we get a season 2!
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Sep 22, 2023 11:40 AM
Jun 2023
Reply to Softhenic03
Not sure how to feel about the village folks, everything they do kinda infuriates but now they're the victims of merciless killings.

This series flew by quite honestly, and now just a week more in it. Really hoping we do get some sort of continuation.
Softhenic03 said:
This series flew by quite honestly, and now just a week more in it. Really hoping we do get some sort of continuation.

I thought so too, perharps because it's only 13 episodes long and I slept on it until half of it was already out, but even when the plot slows to a crawl and feels like it's padding for time it doesn't take too long, it's crazy how it takes 1-2 episodes to go througt the whole gem kerfuffle and reveal both of the main antagonist groups, that is to say the pacing was great in my opinion.
Sep 22, 2023 1:16 PM
Sep 2018
As a canine lover, I feel so bad #wolveslivesmatter 😭🐺
Sep 22, 2023 2:35 PM
Oct 2008

This is what it felt like this episode lol. Its like why did they even come to find this village again? To stop banquet and get her body back. Oh no lets just solve this case at the expense of everything.
Sep 22, 2023 6:02 PM

Jan 2020
I can’t believe that Shizuku is still so mean towards Tsugaru. Other than the “medical procedure” I don’t get what he’s done to deserve that treatment. He’s been indispensable to their team. Also, the yuri bait is completely unnecessary and would’ve been better without. Other than that, it was a good episode. Looking forward to the finale.
Sep 22, 2023 6:26 PM

Feb 2021
The story is getting interesting and much more interesting :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 22, 2023 7:32 PM
Aug 2019
Tsuguru kept shizuku's pantsu lol

What a good episode though, everytime i think i can predict whats going to happen it just laughs in my face, then something new happens and changes everything

Also i feel bad for louise but i guess she gets what she paid for..
Sep 23, 2023 3:47 AM

Nov 2011
What was that with that old fashioned Power-Point like moment in the ending sequence xD

Well, with humans comes the brute force and destruction :(
Sep 23, 2023 4:14 PM

Aug 2019
I really hope that Agent with the revolvers dies a painful death in the next episode. Please. And seriously, kill all the humans too.

Really sad there's only one episode left too, I just finished bingewatching this whole thing and I loved it. Really hope we get another season
Sep 23, 2023 6:45 PM

Mar 2008
Damn what a mess a total massacre, i feel bad for the werewolves. I do understand the humans are just afraid but im less sympathetic to them because they were the ones who started all this by forming a mob against Rosa and Jutte. Alice and Kyle come off pretty terrible here leading a massacre.

I went back to ep 10 to check again. The old man said "You can target them in their human form. You can go after their eyes or their mouths. Or you can set them on fire." So at least some of the werewolves are indeed being killed. Also means Tsugaru may have killed one out of the few he fought with, as did Shizuku in a previous episode. While I was going back something i didnt pay enough attention to Cnut the engineer is who suggested Alma is a potential culprit and he's who claims he witnessed the bones of Rosa and Jutte. Perhaps he could have been lying in both cases. Perhaps he knew about what happened to Rosa in the village of werewolves and wanted others to retaliate against them. He did admit to having feelings for Rosa. He also is who said what Louise claimed the story of how she knew Jutte and Rosa were werewolves that she was the forest picking flowers but we know she was abandoned by her parents in the forest instead.

Cant object to more Carmilla lesbian vampire charm.
Sep 24, 2023 11:11 AM
Jun 2021
Absolute sensacional episode.
Sep 24, 2023 8:21 PM

Aug 2015
Honestly didn't like this episode that much. It was chaotic and messy. I don't even remember what their purpose in going to where the werewolves are was. They just led everyone to them. The people in the white uniforms are annoying. Seeing them use the chains to kill the werewolves in their human forms was brutal. Looking forward to seeing them lose against the banquet people. Victor seems like an interesting character.

I also didn't like the scene where Shizuku stabs Tsugaru in the eye. Not my thing. And it looks like Tsugaru didn't kill the 3 wolves he was fighting right, they should be able to heal since they weren't in their human forms? I guess we'll see. Also, I agree with the comments saying that the male werewolves were attractive X)

That old lady is suspicious and is definitely holding the werewolves back.

Also, lol at the SpongeBob meme above X)
Sep 24, 2023 10:18 PM
Aug 2021
this is insane holy
ep13 gonna be banger
Sep 25, 2023 7:30 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to Mahuloq

This is what it felt like this episode lol. Its like why did they even come to find this village again? To stop banquet and get her body back. Oh no lets just solve this case at the expense of everything.
@Mahuloq I feel exactly same as you, sure they are not hero of justice that save everyone or anything but this is so unsatisfying
Sep 25, 2023 7:02 PM

Nov 2020
I've started to really dislike the main characters after this shitshow. I hope werewolf Tomo-Chan doesn't die a horrible death like every other side character so far.
chidaruSep 25, 2023 7:08 PM
Sep 25, 2023 7:59 PM
May 2017
man wtf the villagers are getting slaughtered to pieces, things went off the deep end with the quickness. This is sad as hell for the werewolves, they just wanted to live in solitude but their community is paying for the sins of an individual.

It's clear this culprit is someone playing both sides. My guess is old man mayor. He obviously knows more about the werewolf village than he let on, didn't try to hide it either

There are a few factors which intrigue me though. How the hole was near the burnt ruins where the mother and daughter were burned. How the werewolf village has no recollection of an Alma despite her being so close. How Louise's body ended up in that random coffin in that random dudes wagon. And of course Aya cracked the case with that cliffhanger toward the end. I'm sure there are more I'm missing but yeah

With all that said, this episode had excellent shock factor, it had me on the edge of my seat from start to finish

5/5
Sep 26, 2023 9:13 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Uh so what's the point of finding the killer if all the werewolves are being killed because of the investigations xD
Sep 26, 2023 4:46 PM
Nov 2018
great. amazing. want more.
Sep 27, 2023 6:02 PM

Jul 2022
the last couple episode have been i happy
Sep 28, 2023 1:49 AM
Dec 2012
Werewolf genocide is no fun=(
Sep 29, 2023 10:25 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
That turned into a chaotic massacre real quick.
Sep 29, 2023 11:55 AM

Sep 2019
Shizuku without panties, sheesh.
Sep 29, 2023 11:56 AM
Sep 2023
PLEASE how many arcs does this anime have, and each arc 's episode duration
Sep 30, 2023 1:00 AM
Anime Archivist

Aug 2019
Carmilla's making a love nest in the werewolf village, wow. Welp, the Moriarty gang is here to screw up all hopes of investigating further. I guess they already had plenty of time to examine the crime scenes though.

Oni Slayer is no joke as usual. The werewolves chase after gum and he has methods of execution under his belt. Smashing the insides, twisting necks, going down the throat.

It's a shame that the humans are committing a mass genocide of werewolves, they didn't even properly find the murderer. Just up and attack the whole village why don't you, definitely going to find the truth that way. Shame. They aren't even noticing the Moriarty gang is walking around killing freely.

But in the last minute of the episode they've finally declared the mystery solved. Guess we'll learn it all in the grand finale, Undead has been quite a trip.
Oct 4, 2023 6:44 PM
Jul 2022
Damn, I felt bad for the wolves.
Oct 5, 2023 5:36 AM
Mar 2015
So a werewolf mom wd be capable of mistaking a human child for her own daughter?? Preposterous. I feel the creators didn't think this one thru

Same as Aya doing her damnedest to keep the door of the safe closed with her teeth... like that'd make any difference at all
GavrocheN7Oct 5, 2023 5:42 AM
Oct 5, 2023 5:38 AM
Mar 2015
So far I feel this show turned out to be quite the hidden gem. The plot is engaging and there's the right amount of balance between humour, suspense, character building and action

If only it weren't so darn dark 80% of the time and we could see what's actually going on...
Nov 8, 2023 4:01 PM

Feb 2018
Things turned out an all out war. Expected the werewolves to do better but damn even the humans are getting them now. Ayo Carmilla gave us another great scene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nov 21, 2023 9:50 PM
May 2023
Interesting episode, with what Aya and Tsugaru did when giving them the information about where the werewolves were located plus the town along with the other 2 from the company, it ends up condemning them hahaha so I think they were very interested in the lives of these
Jan 1, 8:26 PM

Oct 2019
Tsugaru and Aya could have been a bit more careful about exposing those werewolves... I mean they didn't hurt anyone and kept to their own business. I suppose the writers want us to question who are the biggest monsters, the werewolves or the humans?

I suspect the killer is either Rosa or her daughter. One of the two must have survived. Unless it's that Doctor..
SharpedonJan 1, 8:30 PM
Jan 20, 11:10 AM

Mar 2015
A bloodbath inside the werewolf village. Great buildup for the end of the show
Jan 24, 12:03 PM

Jun 2020
Everyone try to kill everyone
Feb 16, 11:08 PM

Oct 2013
That was one of the sloppiest collage sequences I've ever seen at the end of an episode of anime. Also holy hell this doesn't feel rushed at all
Mar 9, 8:06 PM

May 2021
Those wolves got destroyed woah
Same guy who lost to lupin btw
Inhales oxygen
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» RETURN OF A LEGEND!!! (No, not a new season, calm down LMAO)

WhispyMoon - Aug 21

16 by WhispyMoon »»
Aug 22, 1:21 PM

» Why does the ED song feel so nostalgic?

Oreki_Houtaro24 - Aug 8

4 by Madmaster_X »»
Aug 10, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2023

161 by Ranxomare »»
Jul 13, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2023

65 by Ranxomare »»
Jul 9, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2023

77 by Ranxomare »»
Jul 9, 9:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.