Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 20, 2023 9:22 AM

Nov 2011
Yikes, a murder and not only that, Shizuku gets the blame.

Looks like this case got more complex with other parties involved. Not only that, the werewolves themselves are uneasy about all the murders since they are somewhat scapegoats in this. No wonder the episode got violent again and this case really escalated with the mobs.
Sep 20, 2023 11:02 AM

Feb 2021
Oh wow, the victims are being replaced?
There are 3 sides now.
This is such a tragic sight.
Last episode next week! So exciting!
Sep 20, 2023 11:02 AM

Feb 2019
So it was a misdirection! I knew it was too simple for it to have been Alma that was the killer. But then who could it be? Lot of us thought that wasn’t really Alma transforming since we only saw her silhouette but that body was definitely her.

Someone’s killing humans and werewolves alike. That shot of gustav walking was designed to make him suspicious but I’m not convinced it’s him either. He seemed pretty distraught seeing all the carnage and destruction at the village at the end of the episode.

Wait so since they forgot her underwear, Shizuku’s gonna be fighting commando? Nice. Never ceases to make me laugh how Tsugaru will just make the most innocent comment to her and she’ll snap after being all docile to Aya just seconds before 😂 did he really deserve to get poked in the eye lmao.

Louise’s parents are pieces of shit for abandoning their daughter in a damn forest as a little kid. Can’t even imagine what goes thru someone’s head to do such a thing to a human being YOU created.

Don’t really feel bad about Tsugaru taking out Dennis and the others considering they wouldn’t listen to reason and were hellbent on killing anyone who entered the village. Was a pretty brutal defeat for them though.

Mommy dommy Carmilla back and we get more yuri bait fanservice lol. She took out most of the girls in the village, damn. Poor Kaya ain’t know what hit her

While the guards and the village head were kind of assholes, I feel bad about the innocent villagers getting massacred essentially by Royce, Banquet and the regular humans. They’re caught in the crossfire of a battle that’s got nothing to do with them 🤦🏽‍♂️

Looks like Aya’s got things figured out so excited to find out just who’s behind everything next week in the finale.
Marinate1016Sep 20, 2023 11:28 AM
Sep 20, 2023 11:34 AM
Jul 2023
The fights is ever so satisfying. everytimes a hit landed, the sound effects always deliver.

Can’t wait for the finale of epic fights and mysteries come to light.

P.S:Shizuku is so mean! 😠

Sep 20, 2023 11:35 AM
Sep 2015
Oh no, my werewolf village is being destroyed! I assume the reason werewolf lose easily even against human villagers is because they're isolated for so long thus they don't have the opportunity to fight and sharpening their fighting skill.

The poor powerpoint editing at the end makes me think that this is the final episode and will continue the story in season 2, but actually there's still one episode left. Still hope for season 2 though.
Sep 20, 2023 11:55 AM
Jul 2020
The events of this episode proved once again why the werewolves were against letting intruders into the village... Tsugaru must have been more careful when he entered the tunnel. Now the entire werewolf village is going to be massacred because of him.
Also the ending of the episode was so weird, has it become a trend in animes to just include a powerpoint edit at the end of episodes? It started with the Promised Neverland, Record of Ragnarok and now this!!?
Sep 20, 2023 12:00 PM
Oct 2008
Really sad how this turned out. Pretty much everything bad that happens here is because our detective crew cares about solving some murder. Wasnt the whole point of coming here to stop banquet??? Why do they actually need to go to the village.

So not only did they lead banquet to the village, they
Killed Werewolves who were just trying to protect their home, instead of umm just LEAVING? If the excuse is well they were trying to stop a murderer who had killed THREE people...well you just did that in 10 seconds so what.

Betrayed the help of the kids who helped them.

Led the humans to the village.

Led the Royce agents to the village.

They pretty much destroyed a town because....why exactly? Pride?
Sep 20, 2023 12:12 PM
Mar 2021
someone remind me something.

when Louise was left stranded by her parents in the forest, how did she get back in the wheelchair after again?
Sep 20, 2023 12:17 PM
Nov 2021
Oooooh next episode is gonna be crazy
Sep 20, 2023 12:18 PM
Jul 2016
I didn't realize at first, but Carmilla is based on the titular character of the 1872 novella Carmilla. She's the prototypical lesbian vampire! (She also predates Dracula by 26 years).
Sep 20, 2023 12:38 PM

Dec 2021
I used to think Anime is Dead because they was not a single Anime worthy of being called even mediocre until I watched this gem

This is the only Anime worthy of second season
If you want to reply to my posts, come up with valid arguments instead of ad hominem HIGHER LEVEL THINKERS ONLY
Sep 20, 2023 12:42 PM

Jul 2011
After this episode, I hope everyone dies(Royce, human villagers.) for this whole werewolf village shitshow. The moment Tsugaru killed those werewolves, now like Shizuku, I hope he dies.
BlichoBoySep 20, 2023 12:46 PM
Sep 20, 2023 12:42 PM
Jan 2021
erikkamirs said:
I didn't realize at first, but Carmilla is based on the titular character of the 1872 novella Carmilla. She's the prototypical lesbian vampire! (She also predates Dracula by 26 years).

you didn't notice that right away?😭 (not trying to attack, it's just because half the characters are based on old literary characters)
Sep 20, 2023 12:51 PM
Nov 2018
Aya team is as evil as the Banquet in the end, isn't it?
Sep 20, 2023 12:57 PM
Sep 2019
Someone please start the translation for this series manga, as I really want to know what happened ahead.
Sep 20, 2023 12:58 PM
Sep 2019
really sad about the werewolves, didnt't want them to die
Sep 20, 2023 1:06 PM

Dec 2018
this entire series of events is pants on head stupid and tragic. Going to have to watch this arc all over again because it's a crap show of so many moving parts. I like it, but i feel it was either written or directed in a way that makes no sense to me.
Sep 20, 2023 1:06 PM
Aug 2021
Reply to Abstudios07
Someone please start the translation for this series manga, as I really want to know what happened ahead.
@Abstudios07 it got official tl for first 3 volumes
Sep 20, 2023 1:08 PM

Jul 2010
Shizuku needs to stfu, man. Absolutely hate this annoying character, ruins my enjoyment of the show.

Tsugaru is best waifu of this show.
Sep 20, 2023 1:09 PM

May 2020
Not sure how to feel about the village folks, everything they do kinda infuriates but now they're the victims of merciless killings.

This series flew by quite honestly, and now just a week more in it. Really hoping we do get some sort of continuation.
Sep 20, 2023 1:12 PM
Sep 2019
Reply to SoldierZoom
@Abstudios07 it got official tl for first 3 volumes
@SoldierZoom where can I read?
Sep 20, 2023 1:16 PM
Aug 2021
Reply to Abstudios07
@SoldierZoom where can I read?
@Abstudios07 here the publisher's site https://kodansha.us/series/undead-girl-murder-farce so either buy or use other sites
Sep 20, 2023 1:24 PM

Jan 2013
Dam bro dont leave me hanging!!!!!
Sep 20, 2023 1:33 PM

Jan 2022
Dam, that Frankstein guy was pretty cool his deamonor and intellect is pretty high up. I was not expecting a rational muscle head. Not to mention, the mystery thickens with the tunnel. I hope the village elders were responsible for the death, and the series ends with a reversal twist of Romeo and Juliet. All in all, this show has been stellar all season long. More shows need to match this effort on all levels of anime/storytelling :v
Sep 20, 2023 1:48 PM

Apr 2020
Somebody help me out here: I'm not sure if I missed something but, are the werewolves supposed to be bad guys? I didn't know how to react when the common werewolf villagers were being decimated by the bad guys (Banquet), the anti-heroes (Insurance), and the best boi (Subaru). I was under the impression that they were just an isolated clan/kind with quite a cultish culture among themselves. Aside from the old lady chief acting like an unfair judge-- not just to Shizuku but from the flashback too, I'm not quite sure why I should dislike them for defending their turf from unexpected intruders, especially when there's an ongoing serial killing case in their village. I'm confused now really.

I'm not sure anymore if there's still any point in following the human/werewolf case when the Banquet + Insurance problem is now active, everything is in chaos, and the werewolves are now being massacred out of the story, unless there's a big ass twist that will connect it all... or a cliffhanger for a 2nd cour.
-+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+-
Sep 20, 2023 2:13 PM

Jul 2014
Holyy shit it getting more heated up. Didnt expect them to bring the humans and ask them to battle it out in the werewolf village, those Royce are freaking insane. It seems we are finally close to end this mystery , and the killer is apparently a human? didnt expect a tunnel there to hide the victims and kill them on spot hmmm
Sep 20, 2023 2:44 PM

Mar 2019
Episode full of violence and profanity, just the way I like it.
Now an inappropriate comment, preferably read with your eyes closed.
Sep 20, 2023 3:03 PM

Jul 2017
While Moriarty's Banquet of frankenstein Victor is trying to search the werewolf village and some saving in the process, both Tsugaru and Aya are waited by Vera, whom she brought them to Wolphinfel to save Shizuku. But seeing nowhere a way to save her, she is left in the jail cell while Tsugaru and Aya continue with the investigation, which they found a manmade hole that's filled with remanats of the crime scene all over: Alma's killing, and Rosa's killing that raises doubts...which leads them to Louise's body being transported. But the real truth about Louise before she was 4, the mismanagement of her parents, coupled with her meeting and expose of Jutte when she saved her, that's the probability of her usefulness if anything is to be concerned.

While Carmilla does the werewolves' enticing of killings (including Kaya), back to the same underground tunnel that they came out of and saving Shizuku thanks to Vera, coming back to Wolphinhel is just a matter of strategy now, and to understand how the werewolves operate and deceive the Blutkralle while they gone, Tsugaru took 3 of them for a ride, and with all the players onsite, Wolphinhel is in a position that is facing an onslaught of killings.

The fight amongst case detectives and serial killers, I'm very excited to see what the finale has in store.
Sep 20, 2023 3:06 PM
Oct 2020
RIP the werewolves. They are getting screwed in this whole thing.
Sep 20, 2023 3:21 PM

Feb 2018
With Tsugaru and Aya managing to save Shizuku whilst everything has gotten so chaotic in the village, it also seems as though Aya has finally solved the case...leaving us on quite the cliffhanger.
Looks like we'll be getting some sort of showdown with the banquet members, meaning we'll be in for one hell of a finale!
Sep 20, 2023 3:23 PM
Feb 2019
I like it, but feel sorry for those werewolves. Btw, that BABA should be killed.
Gradius2Sep 20, 2023 3:29 PM
Sep 20, 2023 3:39 PM
Jan 2021
Abstudios07 said:

the manga only has 3 volumes and is way behind (also not the same). This was adapted from a light novel (and seems to be more faithful) so the manga doesn't work to read ahead😭
I couldn't find a light novel translation beyond the first chapter so it's looking like English speakers are staying anime only :(
Sep 20, 2023 3:41 PM
Jan 2021
MrHunterxHunter said:
someone remind me something.

when Louise was left stranded by her parents in the forest, how did she get back in the wheelchair after again?

they said Jutte - the werewolf Louise got killed - brought her back thereby saving her (I think that's what you're talking about)
Sep 20, 2023 5:01 PM

May 2015
What a mess.

Werewolves were like, let's kill the detectives (the only ones who can solve the case and find the real culprit)! Very clever. I'm kinda surprised that Tsugaru seemed to actually kill them.

The guys in white are so annoying, and they started the literal bloodbath, everything went downhill so fast.

But it's only one episode left, really curious what are these two cases actually about.
Sep 20, 2023 6:13 PM

Apr 2022
wow, all those girls.
Sep 20, 2023 8:04 PM
Jan 2022
Ten said:
What a mess.

Werewolves were like, let's kill the detectives (the only ones who can solve the case and find the real culprit)! Very clever. I'm kinda surprised that Tsugaru seemed to actually kill them.

The guys in white are so annoying, and they started the literal bloodbath, everything went downhill so fast.

But it's only one episode left, really curious what are these two cases actually about.

Did they not say you can only kill them in human form? They are just disabling them for a bit. If Shizuku had killed werewolves surely they would have done more than lock her up.
Sep 20, 2023 9:53 PM

Mar 2020
The Cage User, Banquet, Royce, and the werewolves all at odds against each other as a village gets massacred...

As I thought, this case wasn't over yet, Alma wasn't the actual culprit, but instead, it feels much more complex than that. I wonder who the actual killer is, since they seem to be killing both humans and werewolves alike. Honestly, I kind of felt bad for the werewolves, even though they were seen as the bad guys here, they're just trying to protect their village, so seeing them getting killed, and their village getting destroyed was brutal to see. Things really escalated in terms of the violence, and with the finale, not only will the case likely come to an end, we may also see an all-out brawl. Here's hoping there's some sort of a sequel being announced.
Sep 20, 2023 10:23 PM

May 2015
Reply to PrestigeWorld
Ten said:
What a mess.

Did they not say you can only kill them in human form? They are just disabling them for a bit. If Shizuku had killed werewolves surely they would have done more than lock her up.
@PrestigeWorld Ah yes, I forgot about that, there’s a lot happened in the episode so it slipped my mind. And the scenes were kinda brutal when Tsugaru fought the werewolves, especially the third one. It looked like he totally killed him. But since they can be killed only in human form it's fine, I guess. The female victims who got drugged by that vampire lady are in way more danger then.
Sep 20, 2023 10:51 PM

Jun 2021
Tsugaru being insanely strong beating those werewolves.
Sep 20, 2023 11:09 PM

May 2019
Ok, first of all I'm glad that there is a 13th episode because if they would've left us on a cliffhanger with not knowing the culprit....

I had my doubts that it was simply Alma as the culprit so I'm a bit relieved that it was someone else and I have no idea who it is but my only guess right now is the old guy with the glasses, Heinemann, and one reason is because he seemed to act surprised when he ran into Tsugaru and Aya after they climbed out of the secret underground pathway.

Towards the end of this episode I felt bad for the innocent werewolf residences but I think, as someone pointed out, they only die in their human forms so maybe most of them will be ok. Perhaps by Aya solving the case it may resolve the violence.
Sep 20, 2023 11:26 PM
ヒヒル

Apr 2017
Sheesh. I thought this was the last episode, I couldn't believe they'd have left the season on a cliffhanger like that!

The underground trick was genius. Can't believe I didn't think of that. I wonder what really happened?

Looking forward to the final episode! <3
I'll make it with the power of cute

I'm unstoppable
Sep 20, 2023 11:43 PM

Apr 2023
I like to think that Vera is the werewolf version of Tomo Aizawa.😅 I like her, I hope she survives.
Sep 21, 2023 12:15 AM
Feb 2022
Reply to TheMangaManiac
Shizuku needs to stfu, man. Absolutely hate this annoying character, ruins my enjoyment of the show.

Tsugaru is best waifu of this show.
@TheMangaManiac and rindo aya best husbando
Sep 21, 2023 2:39 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I hope the last episode's a banger just like the rest to cap off an amazing first season

NYANPASU
5700XT

Sep 21, 2023 2:56 AM

Jan 2021
Those asshole parents.... they were the ones who left Louise alone, yet they blame Jutte and the werewolves for their daughter's death? Well, let's assume it was the werewolves who killed Louise. But none of that would have happened if they hadn't left Louise alone in the forest.

Also, I feel so bad for those innocent werewolves :( they were brutally murdered by the villagers and those two guys in white coats. That blonde girl was really annoying... I was kind of annoyed by her behavior from the beginning, but seeing her here "coolly" coming to the werewolf village and shooting them all right away somehow felt seriously and incredibly annoying to me. She was clearly shooting at those werewolves in their human form, in other words their weakest state, why show such an arrogant expression? (lol I'm just typing this while being very annoyed, I'm sorry :"D).

And... this seems a bit unlikely but I hope the three werewolves who fought with Tsugaru aren't dead yet... Kaya too... hopefully Shizuku can save her... it seems that Vera is the only one who can be trusted so far... especially now that she's the one holding Aya's cage... I don't know what surprises will come next week. I hope it will be an awesome last episode.

By the way I was thinking, what if, if, Tsugaru and Shizuku die... then Aya has to find a new assistant, right? While she only has her head in a cage, she obviously can't walk. If that's the case how will she find an assistant? Actually the question is more like, how did Aya meet Shizuku and make her her assistant? Judging from Aya's age and the situation of her immortality... it's likely that they met when Aya was already in that condition.. so how did that happen? Maybe this is not important but I'm honestly curious.

Sep 21, 2023 4:48 AM

Jan 2008
Well that poor (kinda) werewolf village basically getting slaughtered because our great detectives brough pretty much every enemy to the village.
Sep 21, 2023 4:56 AM

Nov 2013
Pfft... what a disaster. Hopefully everyone involved DIES, including the main trio who're responsible for the demise of the werewolf village. Bunch of clowns.
Sep 21, 2023 5:19 AM

Oct 2017
Those two royce bastards should die, completely deserve it. Made a mess of things and created a massacre. Shizuku vs vampire lady rematch will be nice. Also is Shizuku going commando rn lol? Cause she didn't have her underwear so.
Sep 21, 2023 5:53 AM
Sep 2021
The case is close to getting solved and the final fights of the season is near. Let's see how they end this season off.
Sep 21, 2023 6:20 AM

Jan 2017
Honestly, I don't know what's going on...so I'll just wait for the final ep
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» RETURN OF A LEGEND!!! (No, not a new season, calm down LMAO)

WhispyMoon - Aug 21

16 by WhispyMoon »»
Aug 22, 1:21 PM

» Why does the ED song feel so nostalgic?

Oreki_Houtaro24 - Aug 8

4 by Madmaster_X »»
Aug 10, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2023

161 by Ranxomare »»
Jul 13, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2023

65 by Ranxomare »»
Jul 9, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2023

77 by Ranxomare »»
Jul 9, 9:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.