Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 30, 2022 4:16 PM

Mar 2008
I used to believe Id never do any drugs in my life except maybe moderate caffeine intake. Now I drink most days of the week to try and relax me. Probably should actually be on an anti anxiety med but I like the taste of so many alcoholic drinks now. I don't get really drunk though as it's too expensive and I seem to process alcohol quickly so it's difficult for me to become particularly drunk. Never smoked cigs and have no interest to. I have attempted using nicotine gum as a nootropic to help my memory and all it did was make me nauseous. I haven't smoked cannabis before but have had edibles on occasion when in legal states and my own has been legal a while back just not easy to get anything yet.

_Nette_ said:
I have been drinking weekly. Taking edible marijuana daily. Sometimes vape flavored nicotine if I can get some.

Ehh at least avoid any buttery flavours there is a particularly dangerous chemical in them.
traedMar 30, 2022 4:21 PM
Mar 30, 2022 4:23 PM

May 2013
traed said:
I used to believe Id never do any drugs in my life except maybe moderate caffeine intake. Now I drink most days of the week to try and relax me. Probably should actually be on an anti anxiety med but I like the taste of so many alcoholic drinks now. I don't get really drunk though as it's too expensive and I seem to process alcohol quickly so it's difficult for me to become particularly drunk. Never smoked cigs and have no interest to. I have attempted using nicotine gum as a nootropic to help my memory and all it did was make me nauseous. I haven't smoked cannabis before but have had edibles on occasion when in legal states and my own has been legal a while back just not easy to get anything yet.

_Nette_ said:
I have been drinking weekly. Taking edible marijuana daily. Sometimes vape flavored nicotine if I can get some.

Ehh at least avoid any buttery flavours there is a particularly dangerous chemical in them.

Buttery? Ewww. I prefer fruity myself.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Mar 30, 2022 4:41 PM

Mar 2008
_Nette_ said:

Buttery? Ewww. I prefer fruity myself.

It might not say buttery it may be added to produce a smoother flavour like to make a smoothie like flavour for example (in theory, im guessing here). Just look out for Diacetyl (also may be labelled: butanedione or butane-2,3-dione). That's artificial butter flavour. Same stuff they put in microwave popcorn.

There also is a suspect chemical that's probably better to avoid out of precaution called Vitamin E acetate (also may be labelled: Alpha-Tocopheryl or acetate or α-Tocopheryl acetate or Alpha-Tocopherol)

If you wonder what the other stuff is well propylene glycol, and/or glycerin are what produces the visible vapor. It's actually same stuff that is used in fogging machines.
Mar 30, 2022 9:24 PM

Jul 2020
If I'm able to drink I think I'll have some regularly but that's if I'll like alcohol. I don't like the smell of smoke so I prob won't
Mar 30, 2022 10:10 PM

Sep 2014
Use marijuana everyday, but I'll only have a sip in moderation on the weekends really. Neither do I do socially, it is always just me.
Mar 30, 2022 10:22 PM

Oct 2020
I only drink socially very rarely, like if I go to a club with my best friend. I've smoked weed a couple of times but it's not really for me. It just makes me super scared and gives me paranoia induced hallucinations.

ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs? ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ… ʜᴇʜᴇʜ.

ɪ’ᴍ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ʜᴏɴᴏʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴜs. ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪsʜᴇs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ.
🅢🅞🅤🅡🅒🅔
Mar 30, 2022 11:27 PM

Jan 2022
I buy 3 six packs a year. Usually Lonestar Beer but sometimes Sapporo or Russian Baltika #9 Double Lager. That's it. Usually a six pack will last about 2 months. I drink 🍻 with a good meal and to get a buzz ever so often, not to get shit faced three sheets to the wind Stinko Drunk. Never saw the appeal in that... Though I had a blackout & piece your night together moment in 2011 (NEVER AGAIN).

Don't much see the point in Marijuana or any other drugs. Generally speaking I don't like being in an altered state where I'm not in control of my faculties. If I need to go on a trip, throw on the disco ball rotating colour lights and put on some Mazzy Star and trance the fuck out.
Mar 31, 2022 12:16 AM
Jan 2022
I drink occasionaly with my friends or family. I tried Mariuhanna once but I dont smoke.
We must crush the wheel of hatred so we can evolve as a species !
Mar 31, 2022 12:40 AM
Jul 2018
I don't do either, I'm already obsessed with anime. There's only so much a human can take.
Mar 31, 2022 1:13 AM

Sep 2017
Here's a short story for you prohibition people :

A young man comes to see the doctor and asks :

"Doctor, do you think I'll be able to live another 20 years ?"

The doctor says :

"Do you drink ?"

"No, not a drop."

"Do you eat meat ?"

"No, I'm vegan."

"Do you smoke or take drugs ?"

"No, none of that, I'm against it."

"Do you often have sex ?"

"Never, I'm a pure man."

"Then why the fuck would you want to live another 20 years ?"

Mar 31, 2022 2:08 AM

Oct 2010
I drink booze almost every day and I smoke rarely, usually pall mall white but now it's winston blue
Apr 1, 2022 9:25 PM

Aug 2009
I'm also straight edge due to a lack of interest.

Apr 1, 2022 9:36 PM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
Straight edge, technically, but it sounds pretentious, so I never usually label myself as such. Good song though.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Apr 1, 2022 9:37 PM

Apr 2022
I am an elite I dont take drugs to ruin my superior body

Apr 1, 2022 9:45 PM

Oct 2015
I only do that if people invited me to do so. Never bought them with my own money and I never want to if it's smoking cigarettes.

With that being said, I have the most alcohol tolerance compared to all my other friends. I usually can drink up to 4-5 bottles and still being perfectly sober.
Apr 2, 2022 6:15 AM
Jul 2018
Occassionally, when I'm chilling with a group of friends. So... sometimes twice or three times a month, sometimes only every other month.
Apr 2, 2022 6:43 AM

Oct 2019
Reality is for people who can't face drugs
Apr 2, 2022 6:55 PM

Oct 2013
I rarely ever drink because most alcoholic drinks taste terrible to me. As for weed, I'm 90% sure I'm already high 24/7 just due to the amount of people who smoke around me. That stuffs legal here, and it's everywhere.
Apr 2, 2022 7:06 PM

Dec 2021
Never. I'm not attracted to that sort of thing at all.

Saying that, I tried to get wasted once on New Year's so I could sleep through the fireworks (I hate fireworks).
Jun 9, 2022 8:02 AM

Jun 2021
I don't like alcohol, so I don't drink it.
I really hate, when someone smoke around me. It's unhealthy and disgusting.
Jun 9, 2022 8:05 AM

Sep 2017
Pitsilizater said:
Reality is for people who can't face drugs

I like your style ;p

Also I'm not bothering with this subject again.

Drugs are like faith, keep doing it in private, don't bother others that don't share your tastes.
Jun 9, 2022 8:12 AM

Apr 2022
I do a lot of sports and training, so smoking is a definite no-no, and alcohol is a very rare occurrence. 🚭

Jun 9, 2022 8:16 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Not at all, I hate alcohol and smoking.

Those two are poison to me.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jun 9, 2022 8:37 AM

Sep 2020
I drink with my old friends like once a month. Drinking just feels fucking great man, I never smoke though.
Jun 9, 2022 9:07 AM
Jul 2018
I do not drink or smoke, for I am too young to legally do so.
Jun 9, 2022 7:56 PM

Apr 2014
I'm a good boy and was raised to learn that tobacco and alcohol are bad
I don't do either, probably
Jun 9, 2022 8:24 PM

Jun 2022
Don't smoke at all, and in fact, pot smoking really annoys me now (used to in high school and early college, got over it).

Drink socially very occasionally. Couple times a year, really.
Jun 10, 2022 9:13 AM

Mar 2016
don't smoke at all and when it comes to alchohol i rarely drink. i never really liked alchohol
and i already have something that is trying to kill me slowly i don't need to add more problems.
Jun 10, 2022 9:58 AM

Dec 2021
Never - I've never had been interested in them and don't intend on it either once I hit 21
Jul 31, 2022 4:37 PM
Jul 2022
I smoked once when I was younger and threw up all over the place. Do not recommend.
Jul 31, 2022 9:24 PM

Jul 2022
Never smoked and don't intend to ever try it, but I'll have a beer every week or so
Jul 31, 2022 9:54 PM

Jun 2014
I don't do either. I was scared off from smoking because of all the negative side effects and the scare campaigns.

I don't have anything against alcohol other than it triggers my acid reflux and I simply don't like the taste of most alcoholic drinks. I like the taste Redd's apple cider, but it also made me vomit after a few sips because of my acid reflux
Aug 1, 2022 11:51 AM
Nov 2017
O boi, what an interesting question. Back in the day nobody saw me sober, ever. Even when they thought I was lol.

Nowadays I generally just smoke around 10 rollies a day, and haven't had a drink in like 4 months or something, because that shit was getting completely ridiculous.
Aug 1, 2022 12:04 PM

Jan 2022
Drinking is very common in my country. I usually drink, when I'm out with friends, which can be once or twice a month or like every other week, if I'm not busy. Tho, I don't drink alcohol in excessive amounts, because I don't want to get drunk, I drink because I genuinely like the taste of it.

No smoking for me tho. Can't stand the smell
Aug 1, 2022 11:47 PM

Mar 2021
As for cigarettes, I have never even smoked.

As for alcohol, I have had a few drinks, but they were small enough to make me sick, so I have never had a drink since then, not even at private dinners out. When I have to drink for work, I drink only half a glass.

If I have leftover wine from cooking or alcohol given to me by others, I sometimes drink it with a large amount of cider.

Aug 2, 2022 1:31 PM
Jul 2018
I've never done alchohol or drugs of any kind, since my father was very much into both and I couldn't bring myself to follow the same path, although I damage my body in other ways.
Dec 6, 2023 12:49 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Rarely smoke but I do drink a fair amount. Lately, it's been like finishing two large cans every day, especially when I'm watching some JDrama.

I wasn't much of a drinker, to be honest, but it changed when I went to Japan and had non-stop drinking sessions with my intern colleagues and friends, lol.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 6, 2023 12:59 PM

Oct 2018
Smoke: I have never smoked in my life. Don't plan on starting, either.
Drink: Very rarely, if ever. Only drink that I have that is fermented is kombucha, and that's less than monthly.
Dreaming 'bout long gone things;
Days, on end, repeating infinitely.
Like the inside of a never-ending dream,
Whilst looking for the endless morn...
Only to return to the dream again
Dec 6, 2023 1:09 PM

Jan 2015
Im not smoking, tho I like this one time use esmokes or whatever they are called in english xd And I drink some wine at some family ocasions with my grandma and aunties, but those aren’t really common thing in my life. I’m not the biggest fan of alcohol myself, a lot of people in my family have problem with being addicted to it…
My candies:
Dec 6, 2023 1:16 PM

Jun 2020
Tried a Cuban cigar and a regular cigar, just to see what its about, didnt like them at all. Just hate the smell cigars leave on your clothes, skin, and hair. If I ever go somewhere where you just cant avoid smokers,I always take a shower when I get back home to remove the cigar stench. That stench gives me a headache. If I could I would ban smokes in a lot of public spaces as smokers are the most annoying group of people, more than truck drivers. No consideration to non-smokers. They actively cant control their addiction, but unlike alcohol addiction, they create passive smokers just by being near someone, ruining other peoples health besides their own.

Alcohol I mostly leave for celebrations like new years or Christmas, or large gatherings like BBQs. Even then I mostly stick with wine or very specific beer brands. Spirits are even a bigger rarity for me as they hit hard. Sake is weak sauce compared to some European spirits, as those can be deceptively sweet but also have higher alcohol content.

"Don't let your memes be dreams."- Ancient Japanese proverb, probably
Dec 6, 2023 3:34 PM

Apr 2023
I never smoked but I used to be a pretty heavy drinker. I would go to Anime Cons and get black out drunk. I have been two years sober now. I do enjoy the taste of beer and I have found some descent non alcoholic beers t help when I get that craving. As all things everything is fine in moderation
Dec 6, 2023 3:41 PM

Oct 2015
It's not zero, but it really should be.
Dec 6, 2023 3:46 PM
Daydreamer

Oct 2023
I think both of them are disgusting things, I would never like to try and I'm not interested (also both of them smell really bad), that's why I'm happy my father quit smoking so he'll live longer time
Dec 6, 2023 9:31 PM

Feb 2017
I hardly drink alcohol but I smoke weed occasionally.
Dec 6, 2023 9:56 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
wow that many straight edge people is so good to see
Dec 6, 2023 11:47 PM

Mar 2008
I havent had any alcohol in a few months.
Dec 7, 2023 1:06 AM
Jul 2018
Reply to EcchiGodMamster
wow that many straight edge people is so good to see
@EcchiGodMamster

Why tho? You are doing it for yourself, not for anyone else. So it shouldn't matter how many people think like that too?

I don't care if people drink alcohol or not, but "straight edges" are often patronizing af, suddenly explain to you how unhealthy alcohol is like you never heard it before and you didn't ask for their advice.

Anyway, I like cocktails and some other alcohol and sometimes smoked cigarettes with friends or weed, which is just really relaxing, but I'm too stingy to buy myself weed or wouldn't go out of my way to buy myself cigarettes, so...
Dec 7, 2023 1:21 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
As a person who usually drinks about 24x33cl beer a week, it's a real pain to be forced to be sober for about 8 weeks due to surgery. I could really go for a beer right now but can't since I'm only in like week 5.
I don't smoke but use Swedish snuff. Good stuff.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Dec 7, 2023 2:06 AM

Mar 2008
Azuchi said:
As a person who usually drinks about 24x33cl beer a week, it's a real pain to be forced to be sober for about 8 weeks due to surgery. I could really go for a beer right now but can't since I'm only in like week 5.

Is this before surgery or after surgery? Could try non alcoholic beers maybe?
Dec 7, 2023 2:19 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Reply to traed
Azuchi said:

Is this before surgery or after surgery? Could try non alcoholic beers maybe?
@traed First was 4 weeks before then 8 weeks after. I could try non alcoholic beer, maybe, need to ask doctor first. But I'd rather buy the genuine kind since I'm only drinking for the alcohol and not the taste, mostly.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Open Relationship ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

rrosicni - Oct 4, 2019

275 by WaffleMaster89 »»
20 minutes ago

» How do I make time for anime?

AMBITZZ - 10 hours ago

10 by Lost_Viking »»
50 minutes ago

» Anyone Wanting to Read Translated Doujinshi for ladies? (Need Your Feedback!)

kikiki-kiki - 3 hours ago

3 by Lost_Viking »»
55 minutes ago

» nevermind nevermind nevermind

Novaga - Yesterday

14 by Daviljoe193 »»
58 minutes ago

» If you could time travel and teleport where and when would you go? ( 1 2 )

Paladin23 - Jan 25

78 by Paladin23 »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.