Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 9, 2022 9:10 AM

Mar 2021
This episode was the best demon slayer episode yet
Jan 9, 2022 9:10 AM
Mar 2021
Best episode hands down.
Jan 9, 2022 9:11 AM

Mar 2021
Finally!
This episode was fire but ngl shed some tears when Takeo called Tanjiro Bigbro and remembered him to breathe. He doesn't have to fight alone nor to be alone :"(.
Nezuko as beautiful as always..and stronger than ever protecting her family <3
Tengen Sama please hurry up :c
Jan 9, 2022 9:13 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Just as Tanjiro had plenty of surprises for us in this fight so did Daki. Daki's transformed state though sure was ominous though but man what a power difference. The account of Shinjuro's thoughts as he reflected on the first meeting between him and Tanjiro as well as showcase his inner thoughts that he had until that point kept hidden was pretty insightful. Tanjiro's enraged state though really was something. Taking the grief and pain from those that have lost their lives due to Daki's attack really was a potent source of power indeed. But this really served to make the fight on the rooftop that much more entertaining as Tanjiro slowly turned the tides despite Daki's best attempts to kill him. Nezuko though made a pretty timely entrance. Despite being only half formed Nezuko's regen ability was impressive especially given her opponents strength but what was even more so was her increased strength. Curious though at whether this will allow them to seal the victory against Daki. But that was one hell of a transformation that Nezuko gained though. Really looking forward to seeing how the fight continues next week.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2022 9:14 AM
Jun 2020
Nah the battle is really heating up homegirl Nezuko kicked half that bitch's head off
Jan 9, 2022 9:16 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Man, I just realised it's going to be an episode of Shingeki no Kyojin followed by Kimetsu no Yaiba every Sunday evenings for the Season. Just how blessed are we xD?

Tanjirou's powerup was incredible and Daki nearly fell but it seems his body's limiter somehow activated. Nezuko then unleashing with that transformation and whatnot to lead up to the cliffhanger, I'm kind of amazed they'd so much in them because I totally didn't give them a chance...

Loved that little hint into Tanjirou's father v Muzan, so that's what happened. I can understand Daki not being able to fight full strength due to this distraction but with Nezuko, you'd imagine she's still holding back her supreme punches. Hashira-san better hurry.

Animation-wise, what else is there to say that hasn't been said for the show yet? Sound-wise, that's another tick. Sawashiro Miyuki-san, yes please!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jan 9, 2022 9:19 AM

Jul 2021
I'm just speechless. THIS WAS SO FUCKING GOOD. I think this is the BEST episode in all demon slayers episode uptil now, hands down. This episode made we wanna go rate this 10/10 and I did. Everything about this episode was perfect, I just don't know how to describe how good this was.

Also, I cried so much this episode damn, stopped crying when the muscle mice scene came but then started crying again.

100/10 episode.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 9, 2022 9:20 AM

Feb 2014
For episodes like this I live, OMG... I am still in shock.
Jan 9, 2022 9:22 AM
May 2021
Tanjirou looked soooo badass

Best episode of Demon Slayer!
Jan 9, 2022 9:23 AM

Sep 2011
Wow, this was an awesome episode. Nezuko is really angry and I think she is going to defeat Daki next episode lol
Jan 9, 2022 9:24 AM

Jul 2011
After watching this episode, I think that the Corps is lucky that Muzan isnt a good team boss, his briefings are a mess. Mentioning Nezuko to Daki but forgetting about Tanjiro earring.

Sexy ladies demon cat fight!
Jan 9, 2022 9:27 AM

Dec 2013
Holy fuck, how can this show get more hype with each passing second, Nezuko looking:

I love the fact she is a brawler.
Jan 9, 2022 9:28 AM

Aug 2019
Crazy af episode.... Finally the fight and the beautiful animation begins. This was absolutely insane and I look forward to the next ep... What a great sunday to have this and Attack on Titan both drop.
READ THE BEGINNING AFTER THE END. Seriously, it is an S-tier manwha and should be added to mal in the future.
Jan 9, 2022 9:29 AM

Aug 2019
I also want to mention that Nezuko was so badass literally jumped out of my seat when she went on the screen.. I didn't expect her to arrive at all. CRAZYYY
READ THE BEGINNING AFTER THE END. Seriously, it is an S-tier manwha and should be added to mal in the future.
Jan 9, 2022 9:34 AM
Nov 2021
Just wanna say it was the best episode so far like seriously 🔥🔥
Jan 9, 2022 9:35 AM

Jul 2021
I wish Tanjiro had defeated Daki, but as expected, he had tried so hard that his health deteriorated and he couldn't defeat her.
Nezuko is much stronger than I thought she was, as I could see in the blow she gave Daki, and what a well-done transformation.
I'm looking forward to the next episode!
asdasdsadad
Jan 9, 2022 9:35 AM

Oct 2018
very beautiful episode with very good battles... THANKS UFOTABLE <3
Jan 9, 2022 9:37 AM

Feb 2021
Damn. That was just insane.
Best episode since S1 E19.

Also, AYO NEZUKO?????
Jan 9, 2022 9:38 AM
Jan 2021
Dragevard said:
Now I know Nezuko has tits
Forget those She looks badass without that bamboo thing and yeah what you said too.
Jan 9, 2022 9:39 AM

Aug 2019
Dukino said:
xenosys said:

"The flashback before the big power-up" trope gets used a lot in this series. I counted 3 alone in this episode. I don't mind characters getting power-ups, but please do better than a 30-second flashback to try and explain away the ass-pulls right before they happen. It's a sign of lazy writing.

There was no power up. Tanjiro been using Sun breathing for a while now

He was getting mangled by Daki. She senses a Hashira, powers-up herself. Logic dictates he would get mangled again ... unless he powered up. Which he did, and then gains the upper-hand on her.

If that's not a power-up, I don't know what is.

Jan 9, 2022 9:40 AM

Jan 2013
Mr Flashy FLash and the rest of the Hashiras can go retire....Hashiras are terrible and conceited with no regard for anyone else (unless its their property). Feel like they are the real villains.
Jan 9, 2022 9:46 AM
May 2020
The Episode was Super good, Daki transformation, Tanjiro transformatio and NEZUKO CHAN transformation, perfect animation, i was telling my self that Demon slayer was overrated, but today, i findout that i was wrong x)
Jan 9, 2022 9:52 AM

Jun 2016
MF !! this is super badasss !!

fk eps 19 kimetsu yaiba !! this one is lot lot better far away !!
Jan 9, 2022 9:56 AM
Apr 2013
As usual, flashbacks f'up the flow of the episode.

That complaint aside, I've noticed Nezuko has a habit of... saving Tanjiro's ass:

She saved it in the city against the phasing demon, the forest against the Spider Demon, and then again on the Train by waking him up.

I guess that's why they confine her to mascot status for most of the series:

She really is his trump/wild card.

With the bamboo gag broken and knowing she's in control of her demonic instincts, can Nezuko fucking talk already?

6/10 for the episode as a whole ('cause, you know, flashbacks)
15/10 for Ufotable's god-tier animation.

Jan 9, 2022 10:01 AM

Dec 2020
The first good episode. The animation was excellent as usual but the flashbacks really mess up the flow.
4/5
Jan 9, 2022 10:03 AM
Aug 2021
Stark700 said:
Daki vs Tanjirou is living up to the expectations not just by the visual quality and stakes, but also showing how much he's improved this season. Unfortunately, Daki seems to be still on another level as one of the stronger demons this season.

However, I think it was even more awesome to see Nezuko getting into this drama and going all out in that fight.
She had a murderous look on her face and didn't hold back. Wonderful.
Bro what are you saying daki seems to be on another level tanjiro was literally dominating her. Like she isn't even an upper rank.
Jan 9, 2022 10:03 AM
Dec 2019
Best episode so far this season. Great animation and fight scenes.
Jan 9, 2022 10:05 AM

Oct 2018
Holy shit, a few episodes ago Tanjirou couldn't even face a lower rank demon, now he can fight against upper-rank ones, what a character development.

Even though everything is an asspull in this anime, I still love it. I want to see what Nezuko will asspull in the next episode.

I don't know if it was supposed to be a joke or something, but I started laughing when Daki became SSJ and people started to show up. They have been fighting for 3 episodes there and just know the citizens are showing up. I guess they forgot about that and add now.
PhosphophyllitaJan 9, 2022 10:10 AM
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Jan 9, 2022 10:06 AM

Aug 2012
Nice flashbacks, both to Daki's history and to the creator of the sun breath. Hope more details on Daki's background will be presented and they do not skip this. Also Nezuko starts showing her amazing potential. Based on this one can assume demon's regeneration or power is not predicated by consuming humans.
Phosphophyllita said:
Holy shit, a few episodes ago Tanjirou couldn't even face a lower rank demon, now he can fight against upper-rank ones, what a character development.

Even though everything is an asspull in this anime, I still love it. I want to see what Nezuko will asspull in the next episode.

Technically is because he can use the Sun breath. This technique is so powerful even Muzan fears it. If one is able to maintain their stamina long enough it can take down an upper moon ... well with the exception of Moon 1
Jan 9, 2022 10:07 AM
May 2020
Probably one of the best anime episodes I have ever watched.
Jan 9, 2022 10:08 AM
Aug 2021
Dukino said:
xenosys said:

"The flashback before the big power-up" trope gets used a lot in this series. I counted 3 alone in this episode. I don't mind characters getting power-ups, but please do better than a 30-second flashback to try and explain away the ass-pulls right before they happen. It's a sign of lazy writing.

There was no power up. Tanjiro been using Sun breathing for a while now
He was literally dominating daki (an upper rank demon). If tengen would have done it than it would have been totally fine. How much much powerup do you want. Felt like daki is a normal demon.
Jan 9, 2022 10:08 AM

Mar 2010
I'm not sure where to start, but damn the battle finally heated up, I was wondering how Tanjiro would survive. And whats up with nezuko.. how tf did she get so strong just hanging out in a box? lolz. I'm guessing she is prolly the chosen one since she has upper rank abilities just doing nothing haha

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 9, 2022 10:11 AM
Nov 2020
why does Nezuko have massive boobs she's like 12. Idc if this was the author's or the studio's decision, this is insanely creepy and horrible
Jan 9, 2022 10:12 AM
Aug 2021
Phosphophyllita said:

Do you like these kinds of sudden powerups where the one who couldn't defeat a lower rank demon is literally dominating an upper rank demomn
Jan 9, 2022 10:12 AM
Dec 2017
This may have been the best anime fight scene I've ever seen.
Jan 9, 2022 10:16 AM
Wings

Apr 2017
Everyone is leveling up this episode. Damn.

I can't decide if Tanjiro gassing out at the last second was good or bad, since it did give Nezuko her time to start shining.
Jan 9, 2022 10:24 AM

May 2020
Phosphophyllita said:

I don't know if it was supposed to be a joke or something, but I started laughing when Daki became SSJ and people started to show up. They have been fighting for 3 episodes there and just know the citizens are showing up. I guess they forgot about that and add now.

I'm not planning on spoiling anything, but people should beware trying to evaluate power levels off 1 episode, especially in a series like this. Things will be clearer soon. Remember we are only halfway through the arc.

Episode was great, my minor complaints would be that I'd rather they kept the uzui scene at the start rather than moving it to the middle since it broke off the fight for no real reason, and I'd prefer cutting down on some of the monologues, they work better in manga form than anime. That nozomu scene was breathtaking and absolutely stole the episode, but in general it was great all around. Miura's storyboarding is just too good.
Jan 9, 2022 10:24 AM
Jan 2021
I don’t know how they expect us to wait a whole week for the next episode
Jan 9, 2022 10:26 AM

Feb 2014
Daaaamn, that was a crazy good episode, very bloody and tragic, epic fights, Nezuko transforming and of course, the animation as top notch as usual.
Jan 9, 2022 10:27 AM

Nov 2020
today's episode is the kinda shit that makes me regret watching this show as it airs, it's going to be an excruciating week
Jan 9, 2022 10:28 AM
Aug 2016
YOOOOOOOOOOOO! This episode rivals S1 Ep 19. Sooooo good. First Tanjiro going berserk, followed by Nezuko. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh this is getting very good now!

5/5
Jan 9, 2022 10:28 AM

Jul 2019
Pretty good episode... animation-wise it is more consistent than ep 19 but i feel like the latter had a bit more to offer in terms of emotions, this fight was pretty generic in comparison.

Lastly, i don't like to use the term "ass-pull" but unfortunately it affected my enjoyment, the sudden power-ups are ridiculous, if they were foreshadowed better i would have no problems.
Jan 9, 2022 10:32 AM

Apr 2013
We're finally getting to the good part of the arc. The first 4 episodes were so average while the previous one was decent but only got things started; now we're finally reaching the hype content.
Jan 9, 2022 10:34 AM

Apr 2015
NOOOO DON'T END IT THERE!!! God Damn it!!

That was epic!! The panel I got spoiled a few years ago is finally in the Anime and Nezuko's transformation did not disappoint!! She looks totally bad-ass and I can't wait to see how much she will kick ass next week.

Tanjiro was also fantastic, even when Daki unleashed her true powers, I did not expect Tanjiro to do the same, even if he was disregarding his own safety and asked too much of his body. The way he sliced through Daki's belts was fantastically done.

One heck of a brutal episode, from the casualties to Nezuko dominating Daki!!!

This following work week is going to be painfully long.....
Jan 9, 2022 10:38 AM

May 2015
neromxxn said:
why does Nezuko have massive boobs she's like 12. Idc if this was the author's or the studio's decision, this is insanely creepy and horrible

I mean...you do realize she can transform to literal child form (like preschool)? She done this few times across series. This form is ADULT form, so she can match with Daki, so no wonder that she develop bigger boobs.
Welp in the manga she looks like this too. Deal with it. xD
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jan 9, 2022 10:40 AM
Feb 2020
Okay okay okay. That episode went stupid 🔥.
Jan 9, 2022 10:40 AM
Oct 2019
Yes... the real fight has begun...

Sakuga Fest!!! Thank You Ufotable...

Nezuko in action, this is what we all waiting for...
davidyodo24Jan 9, 2022 10:44 AM
Jan 9, 2022 10:42 AM

Jun 2020
Anime_Addicter_ said:
This anime is the best i have ever seen in the last 10 years.

Nezuko and Tanjiro, oh my FUCKING GOD.

Probably because you have not seen much
‘It may be admitted that if it were possible for us to have so deep an insight into a human's way of thinking, as it shows itself both through inner and outer actions, that every, even the least incentive to these actions and all external occasions which affect them, were so known to us, then his future conduct could be predicted as certainly as the appearance of a solar or a lunar eclipse.’ Critique of Practical Reason, p. 230 of the Rosenkranz.
Jan 9, 2022 10:43 AM
Oct 2019
BromWalar said:
Anime_Addicter_ said:
This anime is the best i have ever seen in the last 10 years.

Nezuko and Tanjiro, oh my FUCKING GOD.

Probably because you have not seen much

lmao you just murder that person..
Jan 9, 2022 10:43 AM
Apr 2021
Literally the best demon slayer episode yet. Better than anything in season 1 or the movie.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xenocrisi - Dec 12, 2021

187 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:21 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 13, 2022

455 by prodigy_ck »»
May 5, 4:53 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 5, 2021

267 by jumbosan »»
Apr 25, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2022

536 by Term4738 »»
Apr 15, 8:02 PM

» Why is Tengen so underrated? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - Mar 15

52 by Leon888 »»
Apr 7, 10:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.