Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 2 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 15, 2021 4:29 AM

Oct 2016
Pretty good and hilarious episode! Damn, voice actors be going ham on this show lmao, especially Ai Fairouz as Alicia, Yare yare dawa. OP was pretty damn fire though.

If they can't reset I wonder how they're gonna deal with Alicia and how will Martin come back lmao, since they're on the posters, I doubt they'll just kill Alicia or Martin will just disappear forever. I'll probably say it every episode but damn, Reona is thicc.

Is Ginji really a heartless bitch or will this help out Hiro somehow lmao, I don't know. Looking forward to the next episode.
Apr 15, 2021 7:34 AM

Jul 2017
How on earth was that console approved to exist lol. Wouldn't even buy it for 9 yen.
Apr 15, 2021 7:53 AM
Jul 2019
Lol, this looks like gaming creepypasta the anime
Apr 15, 2021 4:16 PM

Mar 2013
Ah now I see where this is heading. MC will take up tracks again so that he could outrun his yandere childhood friend in the game lol.
Apr 15, 2021 4:18 PM
Nov 2013
deaf_amish_guy said:
My only question is how do people see gaming as “out of fashion and juvenile” in the future, especially in Japan? It’s literally taking over the world as a perfectly normal hobby and competitive sport in our era it makes no sense I don’t buy that I’m sorry lmao

FYI, in Asia it's common for adults and maybe non-gamers to see games as something negatively. I have done many essay during my highschools just to analyse why games are bad (and no, you can't protect the games in your essay, if you don't want to receive 0). The newspaper also talks about the negative effects of gaming once in a while. It just because we had a very bad history regarding gaming (violence, killing in real life and all).

For Japan, I would see why the society looks down on gamers. Lots of hikkikomori are gamers.
Apr 15, 2021 6:15 PM

May 2017
deaf_amish_guy said:
My only question is how do people see gaming as “out of fashion and juvenile” in the future, especially in Japan? It’s literally taking over the world as a perfectly normal hobby and competitive sport in our era it makes no sense I don’t buy that I’m sorry lmao

If games were full dive like that, there would be thousands of people who would much rather be in those games than face reality. It would be very tempting for those gamers to quit their jobs and basically live in games like that and collect welfare payments. Maybe even go as far as hurt themselves in order to get government disability payments. Such a life is similar to that of a drug addict. People like that would definitely be looked down upon in society. Parents would try to steer their children away from becoming like that and not allow them to associate with children who are allowed to play those games.

Similar things happen now with WOW players where their addiction to the game ruins their life. Full dive games would be the same but much worse because it is a whole different experience since you can physically escape reality. I can see myself getting addicted to a full-dive VR anime MMORPG because I like JRPGs and I would actually be in one. I doubt I would quit my job and live in the game though.
Apr 16, 2021 8:47 AM
Oct 2016
Honestly Hiro at this point just suck it up as an expensive mistake and just drop this game. You have zero fun at this point, you're just torturing yourself.
I understand it was expensive and all, but continuing to torture yourself with this game isn't gonna suddenly make it worth the cost you paid for it.

There is difficulty in games and there's Manual Samuel. He most likely has other games to play. On top of that, it's supposed to be an MMO right? With barely anyone still playing. The very thing that makes MMOs attractive, the social aspect, be it dungeons, PvP or raids or anything is gone at this point.

I will probably stick around for one or two more episodes but if it'll have me thinking "Just drop this already and play something else" all the way through, I will not waste my time continuing with this.
Apr 17, 2021 1:15 AM

Jul 2020
Really enjoyed it. Gotta give props to the seiyuus, made the episode so hilarious and fun to watch. Can't concentrate whenever Reona's on screen LOL. Those honkers are too much bruh.

I accept random friend requests!
Apr 17, 2021 10:56 AM

Apr 2020
badabass said:
Man, the voice acting on these one really top-notch. I can't stop laughing when the mc started shouting all over the place to cursed that kuso gemmu. The yandere part, tho, omg i am so death right now xD. Idk why but its settled pretty fast. I am fully aggree with you, Hiro, its so shit! Since the game really crap with the idealism, they kept throwing the best twist as possible as they can. Even the supposed savior/helper also turned you down immediately. Lol
this! i think the same with all the screams and shouting

our Mami meet Satako childhood-friend fruit-knife-wielder from hell has been my favorite so far!

I think the series has enough self-awareness to laugh at the generic routes and that is why we see obvious similar characters but extremely exaggerated (from isekai and I guess they'll come from other genres as well as this Genji as an ugly bastard Daru ahaj)

if it continues like this it'll be a lot of fun
Apr 17, 2021 12:41 PM
Jan 2017
Seriously the studio needs lessons on yandere 101.

Alicia's eyes hurt me so much when watching because of cringe. I expected her to smile sweetly as she approaches Hiro, but she and her wide grin and constricted pupils made her crazy broadcasted to everyone. Not to mention the glowing eyes.

She would be 2x more menacing if she acted all sweet and amnesiac with the same lighting and do a 180-degree turn to crazy when Hiro gives his excuse.

The cringe is so bad it hurts when Hiro did not run at the first opportunity when he sees her crazy eyes. Also when she shows no change in expression but Hiro just turns all relieved when he gives his excuse. I cannot take them seriously at this point.

Bye-bye yandere, I watching this for Kisaragi's boing boings now
Apr 18, 2021 12:50 AM

Jun 2019
I'm loving this show. So many funny moments. The VA's are doing an amazing job. Ginji betrayed our boy. Let's see how everything goes from this point on.
Apr 18, 2021 11:03 AM
Feb 2020
this anime just does not make any common sense. How come Hiro logs again after all crap that happened to him?
no logical explaination presented... i know if he drops the game so its the end of the anime but it is highly unbelivable a sane person will do what Hiro does.
i will just try to ignore this major plot hole but show already drops tons down as an anime that provides deep developped characters and transforms to those animes that things just happen without any reason....
Apr 18, 2021 5:35 PM
May 2018
Konosuba only in funny
Apr 19, 2021 6:00 PM

Jan 2013
This never gets better for him xD A great 2nd episode, can't wait for more!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 19, 2021 10:14 PM

May 2020
Already a bit of a downgrade from episode 1. Wasn't a fan of how it leaned more on comedy than a serious story. Episode 1 seemed like it was taking the darker, more serious route. Not to mention this episode was 90% exposition, so hopefully now it'll start moving along better. But my expectations for the show have definitely readjusted after this episode.
Is Blue Box my favorite manga? Not yet...Yes. Yes it is. 

Apr 20, 2021 9:06 PM

Sep 2012
mitkopom said:
this anime just does not make any common sense. How come Hiro logs again after all crap that happened to him?
no logical explaination presented... i know if he drops the game so its the end of the anime but it is highly unbelivable a sane person will do what Hiro does.
i will just try to ignore this major plot hole but show already drops tons down as an anime that provides deep developped characters and transforms to those animes that things just happen without any reason....

They made it pretty clear by showing how much his real life sucks and it shows that his life sucks so badly that he rather escape and play a shitty game. At least he gets a big titty hot fairy to accompany him and play with him. Also, even if the fantasy world is too real. It should still be a great experience.
Apr 21, 2021 1:43 AM

May 2009
This would work better as an isekai. The fact that's he's sitting in his room whole time kills any tension. If not comedy it would be boring like Shangri-la frontier.
Apr 22, 2021 10:52 AM
Sep 2019
I thought it was funny how his childhood friend who happens to have a crush on him now want to kill him over an accident and she's not even willing to listen to reason she wants to kill him with the same knife the MC accidentally killed his best friend with she doesn't even want to talk it over or listen to reason but I still find it funny that she loves him enough to want to end him and then and herself so that they can be together for eternity but I really think she should listen to reasons instead of going all Yander mode on him
Apr 23, 2021 11:52 AM

Apr 2015
bastek66 said:
This would work better as an isekai. The fact that's he's sitting in his room whole time kills any tension. If not comedy it would be boring like Shangri-la frontier.

This would have taken itself too seriously if it was a full isekai, the real life gives it a layer of absurdity that makes it barely bearable enough so far
Jun 16, 2021 3:35 PM
Oct 2019
this kid is a dumbass. "ow, why does it hurt?" "why am i tired from running?" "why won't this herb magically heal me just by poking it with my finger?" JESUS F'ING CHRIST, KID. how many times has it already been explained to you that this is a REALISTIC game

at this point i want to see how he gets out of this best-friend-killer (bfk) predicament and if he can escape the town and that crazy chick that's after him. don't really care about the fairy chick. don't really care about his real life loser self. his sister is kind of funny though. and i'm curious what that drunkard meant when he implied that ratting out the bfk kid was the best thing he could do to help him
Jun 18, 2021 8:36 PM
Dec 2020
Pretty damn good so far Hiro is so funny
Jun 19, 2021 6:12 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
At least he's not the only one that killed the friend, but damn he got betrayed at the end, sure that IG is also rotten xD
Aug 29, 2021 4:00 AM

Jul 2015
Seems like Hiro is quite the masochist for continuing to play the game instead of stopping, but I guess I would've done the same if I had wasted 10.000 yen on a non-refundable shitty overpriced game.

Jun 21, 2022 7:34 AM

Sep 2012
if i were him i would tell the white haired if she can't me a reset i won't be logging in anymore, i think she has connections for that or even some1 who could delete the data in hes console
Mar 10, 2023 8:01 AM

Apr 2013
That really seems like one annoying game. He's definitely a weirdo for putting up with it instead of returning it. I mean obviously he could just return it, no matter what some seller writes on a piece of paper in her shop lol
Jun 19, 2023 10:44 AM
Jun 2023
Makin seru aja episode 2
Jul 7, 2023 6:24 AM

Oct 2020
This episode was goofy as hell, lmao.
Oct 22, 2023 5:30 PM
Jan 2017
q insano mt foda nnnn
Dec 12, 2023 12:32 AM
Oct 2017
Depressing, dark, not even memeable
Mar 27, 10:11 PM
Jun 2012
Really enjoyable so far.

Great performances by the seiyuus. Makes the dialogue between them extremely realistic.

Sound quality is excellent as well. That's whats contributing to the experience.
Apr 4, 6:49 AM
Dec 2022
i mean we learn something about the game mo action but was cool
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2021

115 by Maximilius19 »»
May 5, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2021

60 by waldy713 »»
Mar 31, 6:02 PM

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2021

40 by waldy713 »»
Mar 31, 5:31 PM

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2021

60 by waldy713 »»
Mar 31, 5:06 PM

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2021

52 by waldy713 »»
Mar 31, 4:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.