Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 10 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2021 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hell yes, Mizarisa is also back with the group to fight against the goblin invasion.

Alicia bought back her personality to the series again. She's almost like a walking meme at this point. Episode is kinda hilarious but it's neat to see the gang together again.
Jun 9, 2021 7:55 AM

Feb 2019
The bathroom meme in this show has to die. It was funny for all of 5 minutes before becoming overused. Today’s episode was decent, Ginji being an asshole was predictable, Reona’s boobs being too big for someone is bs tho.

Goblin attack next week, finally some real action
Jun 9, 2021 7:57 AM

Jul 2017
What a twist though: Reona met Kamui when she was still alive in Kiwame Quest, but all she got was derogatory comments about her big tits before the legend went to clear the shitty game. Even people can be shitty as well.

The incoming goblin invasion bearing full attention from the top down with Tesla, even he wants to escape from this shitty situation ASAP. The scene with Hiro and Kaede kinda reminds me of SAO's Kirito and Suguha, though a parody of that for obvious reasons. And since Kamui doesn't want Hiro cheating the easy way out through the walkthrough, he has to go it alone...not without new allies: the yandere Fruit Knife Wielder Alicia and torturing Inquisitor Mizarisa to replace Palu and Granada. WHAT A HILARIOUS JOKE THIS IS, but Tesla requires teamwork against any discord for the goblin attack.

A daylight robbery thievery event the day before the goblin attack, but saving a townfolk NPC with a dislodged hand holding a purse, what a creep lols. But the robbery situation is legit, and the usual shenanigans of creeps kidnapping women ensue. Not to worry, because Mizarisa and Alicia can do the job better while Hiro does the saving. Ginji still has grudges agaiinst Hiro, and this is his last attempt as a viliain to give a push to bring fear in the city. What a small fry fight of farce patheticness.

A funny episode this is one for the calm before the big storm arrives, and just nice with the arrival of the goblins. The feeling of "butterflies in your stomach" realism definitely exist within Hiro now.
Jun 9, 2021 7:58 AM
Sep 2015
After using a toilet and empty his anus, Hiro is now ready for "Goblin Slayer" time.
Jun 9, 2021 8:02 AM

Oct 2017
See? Exactly as I said last episode, Reona's reason was dumb af. Thou damn boi Kamui was brutal with Reona there. Other than that this episode was actually kind of funny. Alicia made it quite entertaining.
Jun 9, 2021 8:04 AM

Jun 2019
Reona's excuse of putting Hiro into the game was funny. Having Big tits can be a problem. LMAO. Well, I don't mind hers. They're perfect. Looks like Tesla is putting his faith in Hiro to protect the city and his harem is back as well. Kaede also cares about him.

Also, Ginji committing crimes to just go to jail was funny. At least, he's safe there from the goblins. That's some big brain moves. The goblin attack has already started and Hiro needs a bathroom break. Typical Hiro. We'll see how everything goes.

Jun 9, 2021 8:21 AM
May 2020
I've come to the realisation that alicia carries this show, every episode she is in i love. hopefully hiro can use his 'i'm fast as fuck boiii' ability in the next episode
Jun 9, 2021 8:49 AM
Sep 2020
Girls in this anime are all hot...mizarisa's legs were dope...Another nice episode...F*ck the bathroom trouble BS dragging tge show down
Jun 9, 2021 10:17 AM

May 2016
Was getting bored from that training camp probably worst training camp in any show I watched.

Time to clear that game and get some milk jugs for free.
Jun 9, 2021 10:27 AM

Aug 2020
Reona's reason was very funny, I'd never figure her true motives. Let's see if she will succeed with her revenge! I hope Hiro will become more friendly with Alicia, even after the previous incident with Martin. She handled the fight against Ginji and the robbery pretty well. Mizarisa was outgoing as always, and I think she agreed Tesla's invitation to take part in the battle just for fun. I'm happy that Kaede showed some caring about her brother, and their relationship can become more friendly now.

It seems that in the next episode, Hiro will have a lot of troubles on his hands, like always. But it may cost his game save. I hope someone will come on time to give support, maybe Reona. I guess the battle has a lot of potential to be impressive.

Jun 9, 2021 10:53 AM
Apr 2016
Reona's reason to make Hiro play this game is so lame. It was the only thing left that could make this series interesting, but no, they decided to go for the "aha she has big tits" and that's all we've got as a scenario.
Jun 9, 2021 10:58 AM

Nov 2016
Reona's motive is even shittier than this game.

KANLen09 said:
The incoming The scene with Hiro and Kaede kinda reminds me of SAO's Kirito and Suguha, though a parody of that for obvious reasons.

Not the first time this is parodying SAO lol

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 9, 2021 11:00 AM
Wings

Apr 2017
Reona's dream was a wasted opportunity for a wasteful boob joke.

At least next week we can see the goblins finally attack.
Jun 9, 2021 11:40 AM
Aug 2017
I know I should just ignore it cause this is just a goofy comedy series, but I really don't understand how this game universe works.

We know from the tutorials that there's a set linear storyline new players play through, which has various branching points based on player decisions. Hiro is still in the early part of his play through, so how can Ginji, who's been playing for 10 years, be experiencing the same goblin invasion, as shown by him taking advantage of the lack of guards this week.

And even if we ignore that, how does the same set of NPCs existing for all players work with the way the game pauses in universe time between logout, as has been shown to happen for Hiro. Players can't all be logging in for the exact same time as each other so time would immediately get out of sync for each player. But the NPCs were clearly interacting with Hiro and Ginji together here so how can they be there for Ginji with his time advancing if they're simultaneously paused because Hiro's logged out and vice versa?

I'm pretty sure the answer is that there is no answer and I just shouldn't think about it, but I can't help but be bugged by it.
Jun 9, 2021 11:50 AM

Oct 2020
Reona getting rejected because her boobs were too big was a pretty terrible joke. Finally, Mizarisa and Alicia are back! The goblins are here now. I'm expecting some goblin fighting action!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2021 12:46 PM

Feb 2021
have to agree with kamui, her breasts are ridiculous.
Protesters, assemble!!
Jun 9, 2021 1:26 PM
Jul 2019
So, Reona actually met Kamui before and even went far as asking him out, too bad she got dumped cu'z the guy don't like big boobs.....LOL, I hope Hiro would accept her offer to be his girlfriend if he wins in that Virtual game....
Jun 9, 2021 2:30 PM

Apr 2018
Reona met Kamui but got insulted for a cow omegalul.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 9, 2021 3:54 PM

May 2020
Kamui confirmed as one of the most prestigious characters in anime. This is easily the funniest episode so far. I was already enjoying it for sexy Alicia and the cute imouto, but Kamui's line about Reona's tits makes me feel good about rating this anime a 7 as long as the next two episodes are decent.
Jun 9, 2021 4:47 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I did a little research for the Holstein cow things, and wtf, its literally huge. No wonder if Kamui mentioned it at all, cause Reona things, not a fuckin credit card, you silly woman. But a literal cow tits. Phew. Was that it all? Ah, yes, Reona, very understandable reason, very understandable.

Anyway, back to the game, a little talk with the imouto. But its not too convincing, cause the imouto tsundere act really way far from her limit. Good shit. But, well, ah, the trick was on hold until the next one, i guess. Welp, i thought the two girls npc will be the trick for Hiro. But, seems like there's more than that.

Another anyway, with fillerish event, two girls showed their fuckin skills and easily overpowerred all the bandits, including that obvious Ginji shit as their mastermind. What a let-down event, and episode. If i can left aside the comedic aspects, the episode just felt nothing. But, lets forget it already and straight to the main event, Goblin Assault, shall i? That intro already looks good, with goblin peeking the poor Hiro out of his misery. So, yeah, lets see the fuckin next episode!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 9, 2021 5:48 PM
Jul 2018
Surprisingly a good episode. But I can't understand why they made a good episode at the end after so much boring/cringy stuff. I bet that the next episode will be decent as well. It's kinda late, though.
Jun 9, 2021 7:32 PM

Jan 2020
I've honestly gotten sick of ginji ._.

But I think alicia might be the best girl tbh. She's definitley gotten a lot more entertaining and likeable over time

Jun 9, 2021 11:50 PM

Oct 2008
bwahahaha Reona was hysterically triggered by the talkshit of Soichiro!!! oppai past limits like a credit card! BWAHAHAH so hilarious!
Kaede is such a tsundere! +1 for me! guhehehehe!
nyahahaha! Alicia and Mizarisa is back again and not only that they have a temp truce and ally with out MC!
Best line this episode: "Can we put an end to this farce now?!"
5/5.

Jun 10, 2021 1:52 AM

Oct 2016
Any episode with Alicia and Mizarisa in it is a certified banger, best episode in a while. Reona's reasoning is trash as expected but that was pretty funny lmao, Kamui is based. Tesla is best boy, I hope he doesn't die. I don't understand how Ginji is also affected by the goblin attack like he's an npc, shouldn't he have went through that already? Man, restrooms really don't like Hiro.
Jun 10, 2021 6:06 AM

Nov 2011
Wait...so Reona is 26-28 years old?... Damn Hiro get in it bro lol. Beat the Game and Marry the Big Titty Waifu lol.

Another stupid episode but at least it was pretty funny this time around.

I feel like if Miza and Alicia would have been added to Hiros party like 3 episodes earlier this anime could have been saved...but no...it cant.

I don't even understand the point of Hiro's sister being the anime as well. She'll probably show up in the Goblin event some how.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 10, 2021 10:54 AM

Dec 2016
Ok. Reona reason literally doesn't make logical sense.

When game was released, Reona should be 10 years old, it was said that the game was quickly declining in popularity, but apparently it was popular enough for Reona and Kamui to play at the same time when she was ~15 and they were both in high school, Kamui must be less than 30 years (so he could not run for mayor of Tokyo, because you have to be 30 years old) but even if it still does not explain why Hiro did not hear about this game, since Kamui finished it less than 5 years ago such info would definitely become mega popular in the world of VR games, possibly even legendary (as it is with "Leeroy Jenkins", "Evo Moment 37" or "Corrupted Blood incident").

Dropping score to 6/10

SoraSenpai said:
Wait...so Reona is 26-28 years old?

No, at least according to wiki she is 20 years old

SoraSenpai said:
I don't even understand the point of Hiro's sister being the anime as well.

To be imouto-waifu.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jun 10, 2021 1:49 PM

Jul 2015

angry as fuck!

i found the imouto shot to be genuinely terrifying lol.. no wonder Hiro screamed like a girl.. also.. lol at Kamui insulting Reona's cow tiddies..
also.. i agree with peeps saying that Alicia is carrying the show cuz hell yea she is! look at all the cute faces she makes!
Jun 10, 2021 2:07 PM

Nov 2011
Nieznajomy43 said:
Ok. Reona reason literally doesn't make logical sense.

When game was released, Reona should be 10 years old, it was said that the game was quickly declining in popularity, but apparently it was popular enough for Reona and Kamui to play at the same time when she was ~15 and they were both in high school, Kamui must be less than 30 years (so he could not run for mayor of Tokyo, because you have to be 30 years old) but even if it still does not explain why Hiro did not hear about this game, since Kamui finished it less than 5 years ago such info would definitely become mega popular in the world of VR games, possibly even legendary (as it is with "Leeroy Jenkins", "Evo Moment 37" or "Corrupted Blood incident").

Dropping score to 6/10

SoraSenpai said:
Wait...so Reona is 26-28 years old?

No, at least according to wiki she is 20 years old

SoraSenpai said:
I don't even understand the point of Hiro's sister being the anime as well.

To be imouto-waifu.

She literally says she was a high-schooler 10 years ago.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 10, 2021 3:05 PM
Jul 2018
The events during the episode, I really liked how the rhythm is during various events.
Jun 11, 2021 7:01 PM

Oct 2015
Will his title next time be about how he took a dump in a middle of battle?
Jun 12, 2021 6:25 PM

Jan 2020
Every episode that Alicia in is golden
Jun 12, 2021 7:05 PM

Nov 2012
I like Reona even less now. What 20something sticks to a stupid revenge scheme they came up with as a teen?

I thought Hiro was going to have a big hero moment instead he squealed like a little girl. smh
Jun 14, 2021 8:24 AM

Oct 2015
Well i have been enjoying this show quite a lot, i don't know why it is so low rated on here. I enjoyed the episode all in all but i can't really see where this is going to go. For the better. Though it was really funny that they joined the team. I actually laughed, but wasn't surprised.

Latest Blog: BLARE FEST 2023
Latest Review: Hyouka

Jun 14, 2021 6:06 PM

Nov 2017
I wonder how hiro is going to deal with this goblin raid?
Poison? Flood? Fire?
Nope,apparently he's going to gas them all with his extensive ass arts :D

Gotta admit though,that "handbag" gag was pretty funny,esp when he tried to give it back still attached :)
Jun 20, 2021 12:38 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Leona's reason to marry him is so stupid but I'm not even surprised, and of course the torture loli and Alicia joined... WTF was that with him being constipated during the goblin raid xDDD
Aug 29, 2021 3:44 PM

Jul 2015
Never thought the day would come that a goblin will be a peeping tom but here we are, Hiro should really get his bladder checked.

Jan 21, 2022 2:25 PM

May 2015
Ok that hand-on purse joke was pretty funny.

I really like this grumbly Alicia. Would be nice if we saw some romance with Alicia but very much doubt it'll happen.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
May 2, 2022 8:17 PM

Mar 2013
For the intro: Hiro, run away from Reona, she is too toxic unless you wanna marry her. lmao

Kaede's character is so cute with Kaguya's VA.
CrazyButNot4UMay 2, 2022 8:25 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 14, 2023 4:32 AM

Apr 2013
And here I thought this show would surprise me by not making Ginji the culprit, so far so predictable. Reona's reason for motivating him was dumb as expected, such a girl would not exist in real life unfortunately.
Jul 12, 2023 5:29 AM

Oct 2020
Hiro boutta get gang gang by a goblin LMAO.
Mar 31, 5:31 PM
Jun 2012
The get out of the death event by imprisoning yourself.

Genji is the real OG here.

Makes his in game living by stealing from the NPCs.

During other player's "Goblin Death Raid" event.

Then simply walks out of jail after the whole city is wiped clean. Rinse and repeat.

Not like they will care when they are rebuilding and all. So its likely an instant release.

Clearly you don't just have to hide in a hole to survive this. You can get your three meals a day in an instanced protection zone.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2021

80 by Lunawolfqueen »»
Apr 4, 6:49 AM

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2021

114 by waldy713 »»
Mar 31, 6:40 PM

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2021

60 by waldy713 »»
Mar 31, 6:02 PM

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2021

60 by waldy713 »»
Mar 31, 5:06 PM

Poll: » Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2021

52 by waldy713 »»
Mar 31, 4:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.