Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 19, 2019 7:25 AM
Mar 2018
Condolences to all that lost their loved ones, and I will always honor and be grateful to their works that brought Joy to our lives. Rest In Peace knowing that you all contributed great joy to us all.
Jul 19, 2019 7:25 AM

Dec 2017
Here's to hoping they recover and come back stronger than ever before.
Least degenerate visual novel enjoyer.

Jul 19, 2019 7:26 AM
Feb 2019
<3 kyoto animation
Jul 19, 2019 7:28 AM
Jul 2018
Rest in peace employees of Kyoto Animation. May you find happiness in your next life.
Jul 19, 2019 7:36 AM

Jul 2019
KyoAni does not deserve this. I hope the sick cunt who did this gets jailed and rots in hell afterwards. Sick fucks man.........
"I'm not the protagonist of a novel or anything. I'm just a college student who likes to read, like you could find anywhere. But... if, for argument's sake, you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly be... a tragedy."

— Ken Kaneki

Jul 19, 2019 7:45 AM

Nov 2018
Took a while to digest the news fully when I cam across it, and I really haven't been this affected by a news bulletin before.

My heart and prayers go out to everyone at KyoAni and all the people who are working to fix the issue and damages. I also hope that justice is swiftly served to the culprit and measures will be taken to prevent such horrible things from occuring again.

I'm proud of our close-knit anime community for all the support they're giving to this cause. In less than a day, around 1.3 Million $ have been raised up for KyoAni to recover and It makes me really glad. Let's all continue to uphold them and wish for a speedy recovery :)

#PrayforKyoAni
Jul 19, 2019 7:56 AM
Nov 2018
My condolences to all victims involved in this tragedy. Thank you KyoAni for producing many anime that brought me joy and happiness.
Jul 19, 2019 7:57 AM

May 2018
No reason is accepted to made some creative persons lost their life. It is horrible to see that one mindless person can ruined entire place full of dedicated person like KyoAni. Let's hope that such incident will not happen again forever.

To all victims and their families, I send my condolence. Pray for all the best for all of you, and also pray for fast recovery from what just happen.
Jul 19, 2019 8:06 AM

Apr 2016
I pray that the victims of this tragedy will recover from their injuries soon.

P.S. I also fell sorry for those who died in an arson attack that took place in a Kyoto Animation Studio. May God give comfort to those who lost their friends and loved ones during that horrible tragedy. And I also pray that those who survived will rise up again this time from the ashes of this tragedy.

#PrayforKyoAni
animangafreak_ZXJul 21, 2019 5:19 AM
神様はその独り子を賜ったほどに この世を愛してくださった。 それは御子を信じる者が一人も滅びないで 永遠の命を得るためである。
kamisama wa sono hitori no ko wo tamawatta hodo ni kono yo wo aishite kudasatta. sore wa miko wo shinjiru mono ga hitori mo horobinai de eien no inochi wo eru tame dearu.
For God so love the world that he gave His only Begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him will not perish, but have everlasting life.
Jul 19, 2019 8:16 AM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
I can’t imagine the horror the staff must have felt during this attack. So depressing to know that we will never get to see the rest of their beautiful animation and even more so that so many brilliant people were lost in a workplace that strives for better wages and a welcoming environment.

On a brighter side, seeing the outpouring of monetary support and condolences from people inside and outside the anime community and Japan is heartwarming. The incident left a hole in our hearts but we will continue to move forward, together.

#LoveforKyoAni #PrayforKyoAni
Jul 19, 2019 8:26 AM
Mar 2017
I was shocked when I heard the news. The flawless and awe inspiring animation they have created is proof of the amount of time and dedication they put in. I hope they plan to accept the money raised.
My thoughts go out to the victims and their loved ones. I can't even imagine the horror 😔
Jul 19, 2019 8:26 AM
Apr 2018
what can you say it just make the world a sadder place to live in when then they destroy a place that bring joy to the rest of the world and hurt a lot of people who did nothing more than going to work and living their lives and hurting no one
Jul 19, 2019 8:29 AM
May 2018
Just. Why? ~ Me, everytime this item came on the national newschannels.

#PrayForKyoAni
Jul 19, 2019 8:30 AM

Oct 2018
My deepest sympathies and prayers go to the families of those who passed in that tragic and senseless act.
Dreaming 'bout long gone things;
Days, on end, repeating infinitely.
Like the inside of a never-ending dream,
Whilst looking for the endless morn...
Only to return to the dream again
Jul 19, 2019 8:38 AM
Apr 2018
Kyoto animation is was my first studio that i like and enjoy they anime.:
#PrayforKyoAni.
I'm sure Kyoani is stay strong and will comeback with hope and make more nice anime for every worldwide anime fan...
Peaceful all staff
From Thailand
I love Japan.
Jul 19, 2019 8:46 AM

Jun 2016
I can't believe it! Of how much madness the hate is capable..., the worst disease of humanity.
A very sad news that has really shocked me, and still I can't get out of my amazement and stupor.
33 dead people!!... Between creatives and cartoonists. The material may be recovered, but the human factor, the artistic, KyoAni, has been devastated.
Deep sadness for all this... From this little corner in Buenos Aires, my sympathies to the relatives and friends of the victims. And a prayer so that as in an o-hanami in spring we will once again meet a unequaled and flourishing KyoAni.

Jul 19, 2019 8:49 AM
Jan 2015
Condolences to all that lost their loved ones

#PrayForKyoAni
#ThankYouKyoani
Jul 19, 2019 8:52 AM
Feb 2018
I'm not the fan of this studio, but I like to express my deepest sympathies to the members of staff, creatives, and their families affected by the tragic events at KyoAni’s studio. F
Jul 19, 2019 8:58 AM

Dec 2013
My deepest sympathies as well.

I can't do much but I'll be wearing a KyoAni set for a while to spread the message.
Jul 19, 2019 9:07 AM

Dec 2017
you may not like the works of the studio, but for that reason or any other reason no one deserves to die. this goes out to any other studio, not just KyoAni. just this year the staff of Darling in the Franxx received death threats because of waifus, now this tragedy actually happened to KyoAni

crazy otaku fanaticism. crazy world
condolences to the families
Jul 19, 2019 9:09 AM

Jun 2016
What a tragedy! I'm shocked and very touched since yesterday... utter madness, complete evil violence without any possible reason... I have no words...
I'm not a big fan of the studio but I apprecieated some of their works such as: Amagi Brilliant Park, Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon, K-On! and the character design of Musaigen no Phantom World (the anime itself was not so good, but the style was alluring).

Deep condolences to all the victims and their families, all the artists, animators and all the other people of this great studio will be missed by all the anime fans of the world.

We love you.

#LoveforKyoAni #PrayforKyoAni
Jul 19, 2019 9:14 AM

Sep 2018
I'm still in shock over what happened. RIP to those who lost their lives in this incomprehensible act of violence. Hoping for speedy recovery of those injured.
May KyoAni bounce back stronger, hoping to see much, much more from them.
Jul 19, 2019 9:19 AM
Apr 2018
Rest in Peace
Jul 19, 2019 9:37 AM

Jun 2016
Unfortunate that we wont ever see amazing work from Kyoani again.
WAKE THE FUCK UP DEADMAN!
Jul 19, 2019 9:45 AM
Feb 2018
F :(

Rest In Peace
ih parceiro me perdi aqui.
Jul 19, 2019 9:52 AM

Mar 2018
Last night, I posted in the news thread, cried for real and hit the sack very early because I wasn't in the mood to do anything anymore. Tonight, I watched some seasonals and Zoku Owarimonogatari to distract myself but it's only effective while watching. Now I'm back to feeling like shit...

I probably won't be able rewatch any of KyoAni shows I love so much right now without crying, until they come back stronger than ever...

And I will never forget 2019 July 18 for the rest of my life. May the lost souls rest in peace...

Still tearing up reading the posts who showed their most heartfelt condolences and love, here on MAL and many other forums. At least know that we fans are with you, always and forever...

#PrayForKyoAni

Jul 19, 2019 9:55 AM

Oct 2012
God this is depressing, you spend your life life slaving to your art only for some psycho to destroy everything in a matter of minutes. May they rest in peace, and I hope those injured recover fully.
Jul 19, 2019 10:14 AM
Jun 2017
Rest in peace. Our hearts are with you.
Jul 19, 2019 10:16 AM
Apr 2016
Yatsuho said:
Rest in peace employees of Kyoto Animation. May you find happiness in your next life.

It is not destroyed yet. The director will surely carry on with the will of his former employees and continue what they have started together.
Re:formed
Jul 19, 2019 10:21 AM

Apr 2017
They had some of the best art and animation available but too bad most of the things they made were crap.

Nevertheless, sad to see hardworking people lose what they love.

Jul 19, 2019 10:21 AM
Apr 2017
To all those talented folks down at KyoAni, may you rest in peace knowing that you have contributed to works of numerous artistically and creatively outstanding, working for one of the best animation studios in Japan.

AniJanJul 19, 2019 10:33 AM
Jul 19, 2019 10:27 AM
Jun 2019
RIP :'(
Jul 19, 2019 10:31 AM
May 2018
Thank you Kyoani for creating such wonderfull artworks and being able to experience them and find salvation in this anime medium wich saved me from suicide. May nature offer beautiful rest for those that died and a healty recovery for the survivors.
Jul 19, 2019 10:33 AM
Jan 2019
😭😭😭😭
Jul 19, 2019 10:36 AM

Feb 2008
My deepest condolences to all the victims and their families. I pray for a fast recovery, and I will forever be grateful for producing some of my favorite series,and many other wonderful and amazing works.

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Jul 19, 2019 10:40 AM

Jul 2015
Certainly a dark day, if not the darkest day as far as the anime industry is concerned. I hope those in hospital get a speedy recovery and my condolences and thoughts to all those lost their lives, including their family and friends. Great to see the support from so many people.
Jul 19, 2019 10:46 AM

Apr 2015
I wish quick and peaceful recovery for those who were injured, and hopefully families and other close people to those who passed away can mourn in peace and get all help they need and strength. Thank you to all those amazing people who we have lost, their work in animation will not be forgotten.
Jul 19, 2019 10:54 AM
May 2018
I was heartbroken yesterday when I heard the tragic news. May the victims rest in peace and I wish fast recovery for those who survived. I have a question. On some other sources on the Internet I heard that the source materials of many, if not all, of Kyoto Animation's works are gone forever? Is that true? Are the original drawings and computer files regarding Haruhi, Lucky Star, K-On etc. really gone forever? I think that a company of Kyoani's caliber should have all that data archived in several places but I want someone who knows how those companies operate to confirm. It would be an even bigger tragedy if all those works were gone forever.
Jul 19, 2019 11:02 AM

Apr 2018
My condolences to all those who lost their loved ones in this tragic event.

Jul 19, 2019 11:09 AM
Jan 2018
My heart broke once I heard the news. So many of my favorite anime have come from Kyoto Animation. I encourage everyone to donate or make others aware of the funding going toward the studio and their families!

I can’t think of why anyone would ever do something so cruel to a place that brings the magic of beautiful work to so many peoples hearts. My love is with them.
Jul 19, 2019 11:13 AM

Jan 2017
Fck it man. Hope they won't break down from this. Deepest sympathies and condolence to the families who suffered loss from this incident.
Jul 19, 2019 11:22 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Same as I said before. My condolences and prayers for all of those injured and the families of all involved. Hope that those that survived are able to move forward with the love of everyone around them.

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jul 19, 2019 11:51 AM

Jul 2009
Just a terrible tragedy overall. One of the greatest anime studios, but that's really besides the point. So many lives lost because of a senseless act.
Jul 19, 2019 12:06 PM
Jul 2016
Heartbreaking news!! Wishing a quick recovery to the injured ones and keeping everyone and their families are in my thoughts.
Jul 19, 2019 12:15 PM
Jan 2015
That 41 yr old deserves life in prison after what he did in that studio in Kyoto!
Jul 19, 2019 12:15 PM
May 2017
Never really liked the studio but its a shane what happened to them, the world will move on i guess
Jul 19, 2019 12:25 PM
Feb 2017
Wishing for a speedy recovery for the victims and those affected by it. Truly a tragedy.
Jul 19, 2019 12:47 PM

Jul 2015
I must say that I appreciate what KyoAni have done because of their hard work and dedication. Those who perished didn't deserve that fate. Sadly, these types of mass killings, whether from terrorist or from madmen, are becoming a worldwide problem.
I hope that the victim's families, and the KyoAni studio, know that the worldwide anime fandom is supporting them fully, and are thinking about them.
Jul 19, 2019 1:11 PM

Mar 2018
When turning on the TV in the morning and I heard about this, I was shocked, even came late to my job...
Who would ever do this, attacking an animation studio... Hours after hours, more and more confirmed to have died and some heavily injured... I appreciate the company, for their animations, the respect and how they treat their employees, even the extras (daycare) they bring along and motivation speeches.

These are some dark days. I feel for every one of them, even for their friends, loved ones and family that had to wait to know if someone was safe, injured or did not make it.

I appreciate the anime community for all the supporting! Be it in drawings, texts, tweets, blogs, money, and more! Even those who keep silent! Not only Japan, but the whole world feels for them.

My condolences to everyone involved and hope the lost souls are with the Big Dango Family! Bless you all and my thoughts and love are with you!

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Jul 19, 2019 1:12 PM
May 2019
This is such a shame! I wish this never happened to my favorite studio of all time. My heart goes out to everyone who was devastated by this tragedy.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Related Anime/Manga Section Changes ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - May 23

110 by ZXZXZXZXZXZXZX »»
Jun 14, 7:19 PM

» [Update May 24] Interest Stacks: New feature for custom theme lists and challenges ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Apr 6, 2022

205 by BasilZero »»
Jun 13, 5:17 AM

» [Challenge] You Should Read This Manga 2024 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Feb 23

248 by tingy »»
Jun 10, 10:35 PM

» English Titles Added to Desktop; Moving Towards a Romanized/English Toggle ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Feb 12, 2020

122 by Vaturna »»
Jun 10, 8:17 AM

» MAL Game "Fantasy Anime League" Opens for Spring 2024 ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Mar 17

146 by Shadelurker »»
Jun 6, 9:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.