Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 21, 2019 1:15 PM

Jul 2014
I know she's a Demon Lord and all, but Milim wasn't doing anything threatening or dangerous until Benimaru and the other Kijin attacked her, so great job needlessly escalating the situation there.

And yeah, I find it hard to imagine Milim keeping that promise, and it seems naive of Rimuru to even think she will for a moment. At least we have an actual threat to Rimuru for now, although I'm sure she'll be defeated in incredibly anticlimactic fashion before the series concludes if she does become an enemy (as the OP firmly implies).

This episode also raises the question of what a Demon Lord actually is (outside of that they have some sort of council). Like, are they just evil by default or do people just assume so because of the name and then fight them in some sort of self-fulfilling loop?
Jan 21, 2019 1:30 PM

Dec 2013
Lizard girl become a new waifu thanks to a new name.

Milim needs to find herself some pants...

10x stronger is crazy!
Jan 21, 2019 1:44 PM

Aug 2013
This episode just made this series like 1000% more wholesome. Best way to start the week. Thank you Slime-sama.
Don't believe the hype.
Jan 21, 2019 1:44 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
That's a huge conversion for the scientist, but it sure wasn't in a short while which is fine I guess.

I can never be as comfortable with seeing Gabiru in his new evolved form, he totally looked fine and got super attached to his former appearance.
I guess they just couldn't let the female lizards remain those of hard skin, you gotta fit some fan service in there and the human form is the perfect way to go. Also, Gabiru, come on man, playing with weed now? That was hilarious though.

Wow, last episode I was hyping up Rimuru to be this incredible powerhouse that will take any demon lord easily, especially now that he's eaten that orc lord who himself ate that Kajin, and now, this loli is not even on her serious easily outdid Rimuru's power by ten times? And that was by the meast measurments. And I'm sure she isn't the strongest in that group of demon lords either. Damn that's a great problem, Rimumru will really need to form as much alliances as possible and get stronger himself if he was hopping for a chance there.

I mean, seriously, what can't honey do? We're so blessed with that substance for what a healthy meal and an effective medicine it is, and now, it can even tame a demon lord. Rimuru is one hell of a thinker.

That after bath conversation they had has me concerned for what to come, it was like some shaddy foreshadow for the chaos that's likely to break soon.
Jan 21, 2019 1:56 PM

Nov 2016
The fact that Millim seems to be the best thing so far speaks volumes about this series.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 21, 2019 1:58 PM

Feb 2017
Eoussama said:
That's a huge conversion for the scientist, but it sure wasn't in a short while which is fine I guess.

I can never be as comfortable with seeing Gabiru in his new evolved form, he totally looked fine and got super attached to his former appearance.
I guess they just couldn't let the female lizards remain those of hard skin, you gotta fit some fan service in there and the human form is the perfect way to go. Also, Gabiru, come on man, playing with weed now? That was hilarious though.

Wow, last episode I was hyping up Rimuru to be this incredible powerhouse that will take any demon lord easily, especially now that he's eaten that orc lord who himself ate that Kajin, and now, this loli is not even on her serious easily outdid Rimuru's power by ten times? And that was by the meast measurments. And I'm sure she isn't the strongest in that group of demon lords either. Damn that's a great problem, Rimumru will really need to form as much alliances as possible and get stronger himself if he was hopping for a chance there.

I mean, seriously, what can't honey do? We're so blessed with that substance for what a healthy meal and an effective medicine it is, and now, it can even tame a demon lord. Rimuru is one hell of a thinker.

That after bath conversation they had has me concerned for what to come, it was like some shaddy foreshadow for the chaos that's likely to break soon.

I heard ppl who worship/serve milim always give her raw food .
Idk why...
myb because they think milim is a carnivorous monster or smthn thus the think she doesn't have the same taste as human? who knows .
but the point is , milim never tasted a legit food .
it reminds me of mitty - made in abyss XD
Jan 21, 2019 2:02 PM
Aug 2018
I hope Milli to play the role of a real and serious Demon Lord in the next episodes because in this episode, which was kind of an introduction for her, she appeared mostly like a stupid child and we didn't get to see her true power.
Jan 21, 2019 2:10 PM

Feb 2017
akihikosama said:
nina444 said:

rimuru himself looks like a child as well yet he's in fact a monster who can devour everythn .
lol I like how we can't really judge ppl by their appearances in this anime( ͡¬ ͜ʖ ͡¬)

By child wasn't referring to her looks but her personality. As in she is someone who I wouldn't be able to just trust to keep her promise to not wipe out the alliance on a whim.

simply put , slime world is insane .
heavy spoiler ahead😂🔫
Jan 21, 2019 2:10 PM
Nov 2017
Anyone have an explanation for the mini-Rimurus in the onsen scene?
Were they just bath toys like rubber ducks?
Jan 21, 2019 2:27 PM

Jan 2017
Whoa... fanservice overload...
Jan 21, 2019 2:58 PM

Jan 2013
Rimuru isn't into lolis, obviously. Story didn't forgot to show us her ass in bikini bottoms though

Everyone knows how Milim looks, and how dangerous she is, everyone except Gabiru. Basically, he is village idiot.

EvilOverlord89 said:

Perhaps he spawned mini-me.

Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Jan 21, 2019 3:12 PM

Oct 2018
Gabiru-chan is best girl after all.
Jan 21, 2019 3:12 PM

Feb 2017
beast_regards said:
Rimuru isn't into lolis, obviously. Story didn't forgot to show us her ass in bikini bottoms though

Everyone knows how Milim looks, and how dangerous she is, everyone except Gabiru. Basically, he is village idiot.

EvilOverlord89 said:

Perhaps he spawned mini-me.

rimuru isn't into anyone
Jan 21, 2019 3:16 PM

May 2018
So Milim is 10 times stronger than Rimuru lol. That turns him form OP to weakling
Jan 21, 2019 3:23 PM

Jan 2013
nina444 said:
rimuru isn't into anyone

He is into busty elves, it's shown quite often, makes offhand comment about his male bishie henchmen so men too.
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Jan 21, 2019 3:23 PM

Jul 2016
Cunchyroll's subs are kinda subpar this episode. Milim is supposed to be a Natural Disaster (天災), not a prodigy (天才). I don't know any better word to translate haki (覇気), but I'm pretty sure that it's not the google translate-tier word 'ambition'.

And there's the scene with Rimuru pondering about the possibility of creating coffee. From the LN it's stated that Rimuru remembered making coffee using dandelion, so タンポポでも作れったな with the context included should be 'Maybe I can make coffee using dandelion', not 'we managed to raise dandelion. Also, the demon lord are restraining each other from influencing the Forest of Jura directly (牽制しあってる), not 'share the role of governing through a constitution'.
NitroKageAkiJan 21, 2019 3:46 PM
Jan 21, 2019 3:26 PM

Sep 2011
Oh c'mon, they should've at least had a proper clash.
Jan 21, 2019 3:40 PM
Jun 2011
Sury said:
one could say she just a spoiled child by this episode
Jan 21, 2019 3:45 PM
Mar 2015
Not only a twin tails but a spoiled child
Jan 21, 2019 3:56 PM

Oct 2011
Do I remember wrong or did they skip most of the Demon Lord discussion & some of the moments of Rimuru showing the town to Milim?

Jan 21, 2019 4:12 PM
Apr 2016
Damn, she's hot though, great fanservice, I'm not ashamed, shut up... I expected the quality of this anime to drop, since all the heat is yet again over, but surprisingly it was as good if not better than the previous episodes... Hmm, can't wait for the next episode.
Jan 21, 2019 4:15 PM
Nov 2018
https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2019/01/20/that-time-i-got-reincarnated-as-a-slimes-demon-lord-milim-introduces-her-new-figure-in-video

Literally the moment she was introduced in the anime, she already has merchandise. That's how you know people were dying for her to make her introduction.

But seriously, put some pants on girly, none of us wants to go to jail over a misunderstanding (I'm well aware of her age though).

I loved how the anime managed to capture the energy of Milim when she went from a casual conversation with Rimuru to flat out fighting with his subordinates (I say fight, it was more of a one-sided stomp), to on the verge of moe tears when she thought she and Rimuru weren't besties. Also when she sent Gabiru flying from one side of the town to the centre of it. I just hope they continue to manage this balance between them getting Milim to act childlike without being annoying.

In other smaller parts of the episode :

Glad to see they aren't simply forgetting about Vesta, and that he is working to redeem himself. The politics between the Demon Lords hold for power was interesting to see, and that last 5 seconds with Shion in the hot springs PROVES that her tiddies are getting bigger each episode
Jan 21, 2019 4:38 PM

Oct 2018
Not very impressive episode. It's missing some important information, like

And when gabiru is getting kicked, they could've shown us how far he's flying.
Jan 21, 2019 5:05 PM

Apr 2018
Best girl is here! Great ep again

DedPanda said:
This episode just made this series like 1000% more wholesome. Best way to start the week. Thank you Slime-sama.

This <3
Jan 21, 2019 5:12 PM

Dec 2014
jesus, ass all hanging out shamelessly

not that I mind

Rimuru is completely outclassed which is new for us. So Milim is stronger than Veldora?
Jan 21, 2019 5:18 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode again.

Love Milim already, she's a feisty one but adorable in her own way. Her outfit is great. :3
Love how Rimuru 'tamed' her though. xD

I laughed so much when Gabiru got smacked. XD

Should be interesting to see how the Demon Lords move now.

Actar said:
Okay. Convinced in one episode. Need Milim merchandise NOW!!!

Here you go.
Jan 21, 2019 5:28 PM

Nov 2017
Lelouch0202 said:
Great episode again.

Love Milim already, she's a feisty one but adorable in her own way. Her outfit is great. :3
Love how Rimuru 'tamed' her though. xD

I laughed so much when Gabiru got smacked. XD

Should be interesting to see how the Demon Lords move now.

Actar said:
Okay. Convinced in one episode. Need Milim merchandise NOW!!!

Here you go.

OH MY GOD!-thanks for that link,damn you,now I want it!!
Millim is such a waifu,and that figure really shows off her childish,playful nature(for now),its just way too kawaii for its own bloody good!

And I love how Gabiru's mouth keeps getting him in an unconscious state :)
And that bath scene,right at the end with Shion,that was worth waiting the entire episode for ;)
Jan 21, 2019 5:37 PM
Mar 2018
nina444 said:
Chailles said:

I mean, she's one of the most powerful demon lords. I don't think that all the demon lords are equal in strength.

in ep 8? iirc shizu said leon cromwell is one of the strongest demon lord too

Shizu is kindda delusional on that one lul, leon is the strongest demonlord that have came out in the past 500 years, to be more precise, He's just an op rookie
Jan 21, 2019 5:42 PM

Feb 2018
THOSE LARGE MASSIVE HUMONGOUS BOOBS
Just imagine getting slapped by those
Jan 21, 2019 5:53 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
These dude lucked the hell out by befriending this new girl lol....Finally there's someone that can beat him and they managed to talk no jutsu her xDD

But dat oppai at the end tho....Good lord
Jan 21, 2019 6:43 PM

Mar 2015
I've always loved Milim and to finally see her animated is AMAZING! Loved the episode.

Jan 21, 2019 6:47 PM

Oct 2015
Milim finally appears, I must say she's amazingly animated and looks good too.

Oh Gabil, is such a sporty to watch. I love that monster, he makes my day with his antics.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jan 21, 2019 7:04 PM

Feb 2017
NitroKageAki said:
Cunchyroll's subs are kinda subpar this episode. Milim is supposed to be a Natural Disaster (天災), not a prodigy (天才). I don't know any better word to translate haki (覇気), but I'm pretty sure that it's not the google translate-tier word 'ambition'.

And there's the scene with Rimuru pondering about the possibility of creating coffee. From the LN it's stated that Rimuru remembered making coffee using dandelion, so タンポポでも作れったな with the context included should be 'Maybe I can make coffee using dandelion', not 'we managed to raise dandelion. Also, the demon lord are restraining each other from influencing the Forest of Jura directly (牽制しあってる), not 'share the role of governing through a constitution'.

rimuru thinks milim is prodigy because she looks young (has flat chest) , I mean she has unfathomable awesomeness despite the fact she's a youngster . hence prodigy .
Jan 21, 2019 7:16 PM

Feb 2017
Briandias said:
nina444 said:

in ep 8? iirc shizu said leon cromwell is one of the strongest demon lord too

Shizu is kindda delusional on that one lul, leon is the strongest demonlord that have came out in the past 500 years, to be more precise, He's just an op rookie

umm, Im fairly certain being...
one of the most powerful
and
one of the strongest
don't necessarily mean you're no #1 strongest though
Jan 21, 2019 7:51 PM

Feb 2014
Besties! Besties! Besties!
Been a while since such an applause was given. Milim is finally up on the show.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jan 21, 2019 7:55 PM

Apr 2009
Ah poor Vesta's been dumped like a sack of potatoes literally. I hope he will like his stay on Tempest as a researcher.

It seems name can be given again to the same user, maybe it was an upgrade since Gabiru "seemed" to have evolved too... but why didn't he change like his sister who looks even more human now?

Milim huh? Very temperamental and powerful, reminds me of Haruhi just a bit.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jan 21, 2019 9:25 PM
Jun 2015
Loved the episode, but yeah DAMN did they overdid her bottom. Like, it's definitely MUCH especially when compared to both the manga and LN.
Jan 21, 2019 9:31 PM

Jul 2016
im glad milim turned out to be a cute girl rather than an annoying little brat. i love her so much, shes cute and all. i love how shes so childish and yet all powerful and all.
Jan 21, 2019 10:07 PM

Jul 2016
nina444 said:
NitroKageAki said:

rimuru thinks milim is prodigy because she looks young (has flat chest) , I mean she has unfathomable awesomeness despite the fact she's a youngster . hence prodigy .

I recheck the Japanese LN, Rimuru referred Milim as the Natural Disaster (天災) since she wielded tremendous power rivaling of mother nature's, 10 times the amount the current Rimuru had even she was still warming up.

Since 天災 and 天才 are homophone, maybe it's the author's intention for it to be a pun after all.
Jan 21, 2019 10:13 PM
Jun 2011
Irroro-san said:
Not very impressive episode. It's missing some important information, like

And when gabiru is getting kicked, they could've shown us how far he's flying.
they didnt showed us how far he been flying in the manga as well
Jan 21, 2019 10:26 PM

Feb 2013
Chailles said:
haoody said:

jesus christ... i just want to see what's the power of the other lords now

I mean, she's one of the most powerful demon lords. I don't think that all the demon lords are equal in strength.

She's the most powerful being in the world only behind Veldora and even then she has a special skill that makes her above Veldora. She's way above the other Demon Lords.
Jan 21, 2019 10:29 PM

Feb 2013
Sury said:

If they had, Rimuru would be dead. lol
Jan 21, 2019 10:31 PM

Sep 2018
Well another naming session XD
Gabiru had a name and was still similar to other nameless lizard-men in looks but the girls just turned into hotties on naming...not complaining tho. Gotta love the image of rimuru in the towel.
Jan 21, 2019 10:47 PM

Jan 2016
Best girl is here boii.
Jan 21, 2019 11:07 PM

Feb 2017
Sury said:

It was skipped in this ep,
According to Great Sage "Answer: The measurable phase indicates a magical energy supply at least 10 times greater than yours (Rimuru) on the low end . On the high end , it is immeasurable.😂
Jan 21, 2019 11:16 PM

May 2015
Eh? I thought Gabiru would wander around in exile. I didn't expect him to be joining up with Rimuru so soon...

Wait...what? WHAAAAT? THE LIZARDMEN TURNED INTO DRAGONEWTS AKA HUMAN LIZARDS? That's just unfair...You can't just turn lizards into waifus just by naming them!

What the hell happened to the village...

Milim likes to nanoda. And she's ten times stronger than Rimuru...welp, let's see how Rimuru gets out of this one.

Lel, he bribed her with honey. Once again, Rimuru wins without using violence.

Now that Milim is a part of the Jura Tempest Federation, that makes her the most powerful being in the Federation...I hope Rimuru can keep her good side because no one in the village will be powerful enough to stop her if she revolts. And Rigurd and the others are right. Milim being part of the Federation is going to attract the attention of other Demon Lords. The only way Rimuru can possibly face off against other demon lords is if he eats Milim...or summons Veldora...
TarotistJan 21, 2019 11:19 PM
Jan 21, 2019 11:30 PM
Jun 2011
nina444 said:
Sury said:

According to Great Sage "Answer: The measurable phase indicates a magical energy supply at least 10 times greater than yours (Rimuru) on the low end . On the high end , it is immeasurable.😂
great sage said it actually in this episode
Jan 21, 2019 11:41 PM

Feb 2017
elior1 said:
nina444 said:

great sage said it actually in this episode

seriously? Im fairly certain great sage only mentioned about the 10 times stronger part .
Jan 21, 2019 11:41 PM
Jan 2014
MOTHER FUCKER! Milim finally appeared, what can we say! she is Loli, she has a flat chest, she has a delicious body of a growing girl, she wears twintails, pink hair, and she has an exquisite and fucking masterly loli-ass! DAT ASS! 💓💓👌

... and although it doesn't seem so at first glance and her personality is very childlike, she is very astute and a very good strategist! the most intelligent Lord Demon of all...

A whole Loli-Demon Lord! 1000 + / 10 💓💓👌 Adorable Loli-Demon Lord 💓💓

I'm sorry Rimuru, I like Shotas like you, but if you give me a choice between you and Milim, I would be the subject of her! xD

DAMN IT! Loli Demon x Shota Slime... dangerous and delicious, but illegal combination, but above all, delicious (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °) 💓👌

Jan 21, 2019 11:53 PM

Feb 2017
Tarotist said:
Eh? I thought Gabiru would wander around in exile. I didn't expect him to be joining up with Rimuru so soon...

Wait...what? WHAAAAT? THE LIZARDMEN TURNED INTO DRAGONEWTS AKA HUMAN LIZARDS? That's just unfair...You can't just turn lizards into waifus just by naming them!

What the hell happened to the village...

Milim likes to nanoda. And she's ten times stronger than Rimuru...welp, let's see how Rimuru gets out of this one.

Lel, he bribed her with honey. Once again, Rimuru wins without using violence.

Now that Milim is a part of the Jura Tempest Federation, that makes her the most powerful being in the Federation...I hope Rimuru can keep her good side because no one in the village will be powerful enough to stop her if she revolts. And Rigurd and the others are right. Milim being part of the Federation is going to attract the attention of other Demon Lords. The only way Rimuru can possibly face off against other demon lords is if he eats Milim...or summons Veldora...

they got shitton of slaves 😂 after all . so I think it ain't that surprising if the village is now so advanced .

not to mention it's been 3 months since then , though Idk whether or not the anime even mentioned this part 🤔
there were so many stuff skipped . in the light novel the details of how rimuru and the gang building the village are really fabulous .
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2018

397 by LucienGroselle59 »»
Jun 14, 8:50 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2019

288 by KazukiWang »»
Jun 2, 10:02 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2018

291 by Psicrom »»
May 28, 10:08 PM

» Watch order

Holy_Momo - Jan 27

19 by good4y0u »»
May 26, 9:30 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2018

219 by Nobuaki_Niti »»
May 5, 11:28 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.