Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 15, 2017 11:28 AM

Jan 2013
Things are progressing faster than I expected.
All Tenya can do is run fast, he stands no chance. Very weak.
Jul 15, 2017 11:30 AM

May 2015
Things surely turned beyond ugly fast with all these Nomus appearing and Stain as well! Can't wait for the next episode!

Jul 15, 2017 11:38 AM

Jul 2017
@ttcchen I thought the same thing with han and stain, haha
Jul 15, 2017 12:19 PM

Jan 2014
Iida being eaten by rage and revenge, that's gonna cost him a blade.
but the good thing is, he save a fellow heroes from getting killed.

GTorino and Deku on a journey to the next city, and stopped right in Iida appointment city.
it look likes its time to show how much Deku grown, I wish to see an awesome fight from Deku.

I think I am the only one who think Bakugo ended in the right place. the hero is right, Bakugo should fix his bad habit, or he might ended up being a villain.

we didn't get to see todoroki this episode.

hyped, next week episode gonna be full of fight.
Jul 15, 2017 12:56 PM
Jul 2017
I usually find myself hating build up episodes, as they often feel like throw away episodes, merely there for the purpose of giving you all the information absolutely necessary to enjoy the climax. I was really happy to see that this episode was not like that, and was actually an excellent episode, while still being a build up.

We get to see Deku's powers develop even further. We get to see Iida's new character arc expand even further (a character arc that I was pleasantly surprised with). And we finally got to see some development on Stain's character and motives, and that he may be a 'just cause, questionable means' kinda character.

I am so hyped for next week.
Jul 15, 2017 1:14 PM

Dec 2015
Lmao poor Bakugou xDD

So many things this episode, Iida found Stain, there are more Nemus, and things are getting serious :OO
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 15, 2017 1:19 PM
Mar 2017
All I can really say is this season is getting better and better with every episode!
Can hardly wait for episode 16. What's going to happen to Iida? Deku is getting better and stronger. Can he find confidence in the real deal now?
Let's wait and see.
Jul 15, 2017 2:33 PM
Dec 2016
warning cool action is coming right noooow... Deku seems like much muscular now he will be strong as fuck in no time...
Jul 15, 2017 2:37 PM

Sep 2015
Iida dont dieee on usss
Jul 15, 2017 3:29 PM
Jul 2017
This episode was great,I loved watching Deku making progress with his powers and watching Iida like this gave me the chills I can't wait for the next episode!
Jul 15, 2017 4:00 PM

Apr 2014
This show just keeps getting better and better! This really is THE new big shounen series, and I predict it will continue to grow as time passes on.
Jul 15, 2017 4:44 PM

Dec 2012
Great episode.
Deku using One for All: Full Cowl was awesome. Still got a long way to go, but it's a start. Gran Torino getting a scratch.

All Might has an idea of the Mastermind behind everything.

Iida out for revenge. The look in his eyes is so scary.
Shigaraki summoning more Nomu's. Destruction of Hosu City is beginning & is looking bad.
Gran Torino is awesome tackling that Nomu out of the train.

Iida face to face with Stain. The fight is about to start.

Plus Ultra!
Santoryu_XBurnerJul 15, 2017 5:09 PM
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jul 15, 2017 5:03 PM
May 2017
The pacing in this show is amazing. I was worried that the training period would go by too fast but they kept it going quick and engaging.

Theirs going to be a major city wide super power throw down and if the Nomu crashing through the train is any indication its going to be EPIC!
Jul 15, 2017 5:32 PM

Dec 2015
Still can't get over the OP, it's so good.. Shit goes down next 2 episodes.
~
Jul 15, 2017 5:45 PM

Mar 2016
Another top notch episode! The action is right around the corner and the plot of who's the mastermind behind the villains is starting to unfold. I think the person who is orchestrating the villains is the same person that put that wound on All Might's rib cage all those years ago. I can't wait to see the next episode with Iida and Stain the Hero Killer going at each other and I'm interested to see what Midoriya's role to play in this fight will be...should be another excellent episode!
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jul 15, 2017 5:51 PM
Mar 2016
Good anime but

this so call heroes in show isn't cool at all.
these are just paid employees with powers.

wanted to see a spider man homecoming type characters.
spider man & tony that was a cool master student thing.

in anime mc & old master are just lame.
Xion69Jul 15, 2017 5:56 PM
Happy watching
Jul 15, 2017 6:26 PM

Nov 2013
HereticHunter said:
boy Stain surely is a great Villain, his purpose is quite unique I must say.

Iida is quite stupid I must say, but well, Can't wait for next episode

Btw @Botato, I would never thought I would see a Rockman Starfoce fan on this page :0
Nah I've seen at least two or three others even though I barely post outside of clubs anymore. It's still severely underappreciated, tho.

About Iida his actions are natural. People are normally driven by emotion and do dumb and/or reckless shit as a result of it.
Jul 15, 2017 6:35 PM

Feb 2016
Botato said:
HereticHunter said:

Btw @Botato, I would never thought I would see a Rockman Starfoce fan on this page :0
Nah I've seen at least two or three others even though I barely post outside of clubs anymore. It's still severely underappreciated, tho.

Yeah, I think the same, and the third game was so good, sadly is very underappreciated.

Yeah I can understand him, yet he acted very recklessly

"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Jul 15, 2017 6:59 PM

Oct 2014
I can't give credit to BONES fast enough for how fantastic they've adapted this series. All the extra tidbits like seeing the Pro hero's again (With the Exception of Best Jeanist) wasn't in the manga, as was the car scene with Gran Torino and Midoriya. All these extra details make it even more enjoyable.

Did everyone see the Winged Noumu? Got a little interesting safe spoiler if you wanna know. (Doesn't affect anything about the plot.)

All in all another 10/10 episode.

W.A.I.F.U = Women. Are. Imaginary. For. Us.
Jul 15, 2017 7:08 PM

Jan 2013
This episode was darker than the usual, next episode will be epic!
Never seen Iida like that, but it seems that Stain is on a completely different level.
Wonder how are they going to kill/stop him...
I actually wasn't expecting Stain to be a complex character, i thought that he was just "another villain".
Apparently, Nomu is a combination of people...and they can create a lot of guys like him... And if what that cop said it's true... oh boy xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 15, 2017 9:02 PM

Jun 2016
Iida-kun must be protected at all times! Damnit.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jul 15, 2017 9:31 PM

Feb 2015
The episode was fast, Deku's training is interesting but Iidas intentions are very intriguing, I really asked me what's the plan, he should have a plan, he can't just defeat Stain like nothing.
Jul 15, 2017 10:09 PM
Dec 2012
Iida went full sasuke.
This was okay but that cliffhanger! (⁎˃ᆺ˂)
Jul 16, 2017 12:03 AM
Oct 2007
Isn't the foreshadowing too obvious at this point? Non-manga reader here
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2017 1:24 AM

Jul 2015
The shifting from the usual vibrant to solemn tones on the second part, distinguish the episode so much from the previous episodes.

What I like is, our villain, Stain talks about philosophy and recreation. Not just some crazy villain that have a fetish to kill everyone for their guilty pleasure. What a nice build up for something that I believe, gonna be a big occurrence that take place on Boku no Hero.

Another spotlight of this episode is the meeting between All Might with someone from laboratory department. Interesting fact revealed, All Might is seemed full of wrath after hearing the explanation of that man. The overshadow of it makes it become more interesting.

I hope next episode could keep the same tones as this one. A solid episode for a build up 5/5.
Jul 16, 2017 1:31 AM

Sep 2011
HereticHunter said:
Botato said:

Yeah, I think the same, and the third game was so good, sadly is very underappreciated.

Yeah I can understand him, yet he acted very recklessly

Star Force love? In my Boku Hero thread? Yes please.
Jul 16, 2017 2:50 AM

Dec 2013
luccide said:
Isn't the foreshadowing too obvious at this point? Non-manga reader here
Foreshadowing for what?
Jul 16, 2017 3:01 AM

Feb 2015
I don't think Tenya will die,... but good cliffhanger.
Jul 16, 2017 4:06 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
i forget to comment, the funniest was the new Bakugo hairstyle!!!! xD
Jul 16, 2017 5:02 AM

Nov 2016
A very very great episode <3 !! When Lida confronted Stain i was like ^* Lida's F***ED Up for real "^ But i really hope nothing bad happens to him and I don't think that he's going to put up a fight against Stain :/ , But let's just hope he doesn't get badly injured and at least make a mark on Stain !! .. Gran Torino is as EPIC as always <3 <3 , He just rushed to attack the Nomu and blew him away from the train for people not to get injured , As expected from a Pro Hero and the master of All Might !! Anyways , This is a golden chance for Midoriya to test his Full Cowling BUT I don't think that's a good idea .. I mean we're talking about Nomu here , The one who made All Might go all serious and mad !! But ofc those Nomus are not as strong as that Nomu but it's still difficult for Midoriya , But It's still a great opportunity for Midoriya to test his new powers , And I hope he doesn't overdo it I mean like he's not used to his new powers yet so he gotta take it easy and fight them with his Tactics and Plans !! Tbh , I think that Midoriya's going to use his power but NOT going to fight or maybe fight for like some minutes or something like that So i really really hope nothing serious happens to him !!! .. As for the others , Bakugo looks way too hot xDD , And I don't think he did come to the wrong internship , " Best Jeanist " is the most suitable one for Bakugo in my opinion because he's going to teach him how to restrain himself and how to hold his emotions and ofc he's going to teach him more about his Quirk ( I hope ) and let's just wait for the results !! , Uraraka <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 , She's developing her strength in order to be fit for the front lines , I mean she's training with the Battle Hero " Gun Head " So I hope he trains her better and better ( AND SHE'S JUST AS CUTE AND PRETTY AS EVER <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ) ... Yaoyorozu and Kendo are not doing very well xDD But I hope Uwabami trains them well and teach them more about their Quirks , Everyone's essential in this upcoming arc so yea <3 , We didn't see what's Todoroki's doing with Endeavor but He's teaching him a lot of stuff to be a Pro Hero like him or even better without a doubt and that's a great thing <3 <3 ... The one who injured All Might that serious injury , I think he's the Mastermind and he's the one behind all of the Villains and Ofc All Might got mad when he heard that from Tsukauchi , And His QUIRK IS JUST TOO MUCH !!! THE ABILITY TO GIVE QUIRKS TO OTHERS !!!! IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT IT'S DANGEROUS AFFFFFFFFFFF SO I DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW THE HEROES ARE GONNA HANDLE HIM :/ :/ ... Anyways , A great great great episode !! and I hope nothing serious happens to Lida and hopefully he doesn't make any amateur moves , And his Vengeance is blinding him with so much hatred and that's so damn bad for him !! And i think the Hero " Manual " is going to come and save Lida from Stain and if he does well he's going to Die or get seriously injured without a doubt !! Anywayssssss , I hope Midoriya masters his Full Cowling while fighting those Nomus and doesn't get a serious injury or anything <3 <3 , I'm ready for more ( HOPEFULLY MY HEART'S SUPPORTING ME , KIND OF ) so yea I seriously can't wait for more my Hype can't be described <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 , Looking Forward !!!!
IamanotakuuuJul 16, 2017 5:06 AM
Jul 16, 2017 5:38 AM

Jun 2008
Xion69 said:
Good anime but

this so call heroes in show isn't cool at all.
these are just paid employees with powers.

That's the point of the show, Heroes are Mundane now. They aren't One in a Million like Marvel/DC Characters. Heck, that's the main motivation for Stain, the new "Villain/Anti-Hero"

Stain, thinks that Heroes shouldn't be reduced to just a profession and wants to restore it by Killing these "Pretenders".

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jul 16, 2017 9:41 AM

Jul 2012
Yes, Iida give yourself to the dark side.
Jul 16, 2017 11:36 AM

Mar 2013
Good episode. I can feel the intensity in the 2nd part.

Well at least I understand Stain's motives and ideology. He's not just another wannabe villains we see every time. I liked his character a bit.

I'm getting bad vibes from Iida's eyes. I just hope it's not too late when Izuku put it in a bad way at the airport.
Jul 16, 2017 11:54 AM
Nov 2016
I'm just happy the show is taking a darker and more mature tone. And also villains, finally.
Jul 16, 2017 2:03 PM

Dec 2013
LoL. Well Iida's in a pretty pickle now.
Time to see what he can do in this hopeless situation where he's not even worthy of being a target to stain.

Oh and that foreshadowing by the cop was excellent. Would wish that they reached the point in the manga, but I don't see it happening. Best we get is to the training camp, but it will be so hype for season 3 XD
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jul 16, 2017 4:22 PM

Jun 2013
damn Lida speech was good
Jul 16, 2017 5:32 PM

May 2015
NICE buildup episode.

MORE NOMUS!! NOOOOOO!

GO Iida.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jul 16, 2017 5:59 PM

Nov 2013
meh just let Iida die already...
while i can understand his revenge feelings, he is just retarded, what can he do alone when the best heroes get killed by that guy? ...

other than that, good episode, lol at bakugo
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jul 17, 2017 10:39 AM
Sep 2016
Awesome episode. I'm starting to like stain, he has very good motovation.
That bakugo hairstyle was so funny xD.
Jul 17, 2017 10:44 AM
Jan 2013
I loved this episode >w< I'm so excited for Deku's progress, I can't wait till he can stand on his own in a fight without hurting himself so much. His training with Gran Torino has been really interesting, I think.

Also, I find Stain to be a very interesting villain - his methods might be awful, but I think he raises good points. A society where heroes are paid professionals can be easily corrupt.

I also hope that Ochaco gets stronger - I absolutely love her, and I really want to see her succeed.
Jul 17, 2017 11:32 AM

Sep 2014
Damn, this is one hell of a cliffhanger. Looks like the next episode is going to be nuts.
Jul 17, 2017 2:55 PM

Jun 2016
Oh poor Lida, you've chosen a wrong opponent.
Jul 17, 2017 4:57 PM

May 2014
The plot really started turning this episode!
That stuff about Nomu was kind of gross but otherwise interesting...and there are tons of other Nomus as well. Wonder what kind of experiments they're doing to create such gross creatures- maybe it's some screwed up Quirk or something O_o

I just wanna know who the mastermind behind this whole thing is!

Things got real serious at the end there with all the Nomus set loose in Hosu. It also looks like Deku might be meeting Iida soon too, and perhaps the other Class A students will rally around too.

Tbh this arc is making me really like Stain and dislike Iida. I get his feelings, but surely someone couldn't be that stupid to seek revenge in the most straightforward way possible when he couldn't even win a Sports festival. C'mon dude -_-

also tf did Jean do to poor Bakugo? Let the angry boy have his angry hair
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 2017 5:26 PM

Dec 2013
srafayms said:
Oh poor Lida, you've chosen a wrong opponent.

I think you mean Iida.
Jul 17, 2017 7:53 PM

Jul 2015
So not only is Nomu some sort of horrid experiment, which I kind of already guessed, but there are four more of them... and they are starting on the attack the exact same episode all of this is revealed... And Iida is fighting Stain already. Oooohhhhh I'm really worried about how this will all go down now.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jul 17, 2017 8:24 PM
Aug 2016
Midoriya's hair when he was looking out the train was cool
Jul 17, 2017 10:43 PM

Jul 2012
I guess Iida didn't really come in with a plan considering the PV? Next episode should be exciting.
Jul 18, 2017 1:54 AM

Oct 2008
fantastic episode!
villains clash with each other trying to prove whose ideals are better!
Alright! impending CHAOS is near!!! will will be hype! the OST, the events unfolding! everything!!!
I think that was very fast Iida immediately encountering Stain! he really could not contain his anger and vengeance! Iida Tenya will definitely get in to extreme trouble!
5/5.

Jul 18, 2017 6:26 AM

Jun 2016
G_Spark233 said:
srafayms said:
Oh poor *Iida, you've chosen a wrong opponent.

I think you mean Iida.

yeah, totally meant that. Thank!
Jul 18, 2017 12:19 PM
Jul 2017
Damn, I cant wait to see the rest of this arc animated!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2017

192 by TheStarscream759 »»
May 27, 4:32 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2017

201 by TheStarscream759 »»
May 24, 7:34 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 5, 2017

199 by TheStarscream759 »»
May 21, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2017

238 by TheStarscream759 »»
May 21, 5:34 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2017

288 by TheStarscream759 »»
May 15, 6:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.