Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fuuka
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 20, 2017 5:01 PM

Nov 2011
This was the episode I was waiting for and honestly they did not disappoint me. The drama was really well done, and the background music fit the scenes perfectly.

Most importantly the song was awesome! Very well done.

The animation was spot on this week as well.

I'm actually okay with the 'Cliche" Ecchi moments. It's honestly a breath a fresh air compared to some of the OUTRAGEOUS ecchi anime that have come out over the years. (Testament, DxD, Heart Hybrid whatever, etc)
It felt nostalgic lol.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jan 20, 2017 5:16 PM

Dec 2016
the 1st half was completely forgetful, that was so stupid to watch.

At least the song was very good, I don't think Yuu even played a single note. All I saw was him standing there.
Jan 20, 2017 5:38 PM

Jan 2011
Every time i hear Fuuka sing i'm just like did they change voice actors lol she sounds so different singing it's good tho,didn't see Sensei being a part of the band.

Tama already getting bodied

glad all the drama got sorted out till the end when anime had to happen just found it funny how he pulled of Yuuki Rito level of impossible falling lol
Jan 20, 2017 6:00 PM

Aug 2013
The music was the highlight for me, other than that, this episode only made me hate Fuuka that much more. I'm just waiting for this so called "thing" to happen in which I can cheer happily.
Don't believe the hype.
Jan 20, 2017 6:25 PM

Nov 2013
The music is really great! Fuuka's voice sounds like Nano, totally didnt expect that she can sing with a deep voice like that.
Jan 20, 2017 6:45 PM

Nov 2014
Loved this episode as a whole. Had the drama to start, and a perfectly executed shock tactic. The music of Fuuka so far has shown to be amazing, can't wait for more! Every episode is making me more and more sad for what's to come! :C
Jan 20, 2017 8:06 PM
christmas cake

May 2008
SchwingBoner said:

And some of the ecchi like in the ending feels forced. Seriously, how did he even fall onto her like this...

I'm reading Tu-Love-Ru Darkness right now, and the fall was just the sort of impossible-result the MC of that manga gets in every chapter.
Jan 20, 2017 8:44 PM

Aug 2010
tirafesi said:
Can some manga reader please tell me how much Tama-chan will appear from now on? (no spoilers though please)

I know the seriesis called Fuuka and all that, but the only reason I'm watching this is for Tama. So if she's not going to appear that much I think I'll just drop this now.

That after credits scene saved today's episode though! (meanwhile, that awkward and inexplicable boob grab almost killed it)

Don't worry Tama is in there, she's not going to play second fiddle to Akitsuki, nope...

Anyway, man I've almost forgotten what a troll Seo is. Gotta save up some rant power for later, and then later again.
Jan 20, 2017 9:05 PM

Jun 2015
I'm glad Fuuka and Yuu made up, but the drama between them was just stupid. At least it didn't dragged out. The performance they did was good. Fuuka proved herself. They were surprised to see some members of HEDGEHOGS. The ending was completely idiotic and unnecessary.
Jan 20, 2017 9:44 PM

Dec 2016
That was the weirdest time for an accidental boob grab ever... anyway WE NEED MORE TAMA! Good thing she was at his house at the end, maybe that means we will get a full dose next episode!!

Also love how everyone is jammin to that song on the beach and Yuu is just standing there not even playing his bass. Mikasa is more of a man than him. Especially since he needed to clear things up with Fuuka FOR Yuu... ugh
Jan 20, 2017 10:20 PM

Mar 2015
Had a lot of trouble enjoying that song when Yuu was just standing there not even trying to bass it out. It was given already that he's tried playing the bass so I'm surprised he had less than zero confidence in this instance. The drama is ehh, but I don't like the idea of Tama-chan being the antagonist in this show, even though none of the characters have any depth to them (although the MC probably doesn't for BS relatability reasons). Unfortunately for MC, neither of the two possible matches for him sync very well with his personality-a shy girl and a tsundere-ish girl.
The music in this show is very attractive and the characters are well drawn, if not very likeable. Does anyone not like the music in this anime and is still watching?
Jan 20, 2017 10:26 PM

Jul 2014
The clicheness of this show is really starting to get on my nerves when I can predict every moment of the show's forced drama well before it even happens. No reason whatsoever for him to have to apologise to Akitsuki about not telling her about Koyuki; it really bothers me how the show is clearly trying to frame it all as his fault when it clearly isn't him to blame for any of it. After all, it wouldn't have been remotely suprising if Fuuka had freaked out if Yuu had told her about Koyuki, so his rationale about not telling her makes perfect sense.
Also, if Fuuka and Yuu like HEDGEHOGS so much, how on earth could they not tell that they'd already met two of the members and that the guy in the hat was the third one?
Also, that ecchi scene at the end is insulting retarded and stupid and literally makes absolutely no sense.

This show started well, but I'm starting to get a bit pissed off now.
Jan 20, 2017 10:38 PM

Jun 2013
I knew this show was going to piss me off. *keeps watching* :')
Jan 20, 2017 10:45 PM

Oct 2011
Fuuka sing Cliimbers High Amazing!!!!
Band is formed yay
Jan 20, 2017 11:15 PM

Aug 2010
Atavistic said:
The clicheness of this show is really starting to get on my nerves when I can predict every moment of the show's forced drama well before it even happens. No reason whatsoever for him to have to apologise to Akitsuki about not telling her about Koyuki; it really bothers me how the show is clearly trying to frame it all as his fault when it clearly isn't him to blame for any of it. After all, it wouldn't have been remotely suprising if Fuuka had freaked out if Yuu had told her about Koyuki, so his rationale about not telling her makes perfect sense.
Also, if Fuuka and Yuu like HEDGEHOGS so much, how on earth could they not tell that they'd already met two of the members and that the guy in the hat was the third one?
Also, that ecchi scene at the end is insulting retarded and stupid and literally makes absolutely no sense.

The purpose isn't to frame anything as the MC's fault. The purpose was to show Fuuka's jealousy and her being a little possessive, essentially just being REALLY obvious she likes Yuu. I mean everything so far is basically about showing Fuuka as being cute and quickly falling for Yuu, and there is a reason for that...
Jan 20, 2017 11:32 PM
May 2015
god damn this getting even more generic than i thought was possible. actually getting moderately attached to fuuka tho. need to nip that in the bud quick for obvious reasons
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 20, 2017 11:35 PM

Jul 2016
SchwingBoner said:
It's disappointing that Fuuka just ran after seeing them. And they aren't even dating, she had no right to be so mad at him.
And some of the ecchi like in the ending feels forced. Seriously, how did he even fall onto her like this...

I am very agree with you, if it were me, I would mad to Fuuka instead, like, "what? I'm just meeting with my childhood friend, why should you mad about that?"
Very forced indeed.
Jan 21, 2017 12:10 AM

Aug 2016
I was so worried that Koyuki was going to see Yuu and Fuuka like that under the stars. So relieved. I'm still for Team Koyuki, I really don't like how Fuuka forces people to be in a band, without even asking their permission or anything. What kind of friend even does that?
Jan 21, 2017 12:48 AM

Nov 2015
That last scene was unnecessary.

Jan 21, 2017 1:48 AM
Mar 2016
wait
i didnt understand
what relationship fuuka and yuu?
why she have right to mad because see Yuu with tama?
and why Yuu Confuse when Fuuka see him with Tama?
at first He didnt going out with Fuuka?

i hate MC like this
if Hachiman, he will respon calmly and say with face like "Dont make own assumption, Stupid"
well this is perfect anime with Pussy Male MC and Annoying self centered Heroine
perfect to be hated
Jan 21, 2017 2:02 AM

Jun 2015
Nice to hear the song, that you have read in the manga.
Jan 21, 2017 2:04 AM

Dec 2012
singleturbo said:
Don't worry Tama is in there, she's not going to play second fiddle to Akitsuki, nope...

Well, that just got my hopes up for the anime, thanks! :D
Jan 21, 2017 2:11 AM
Jul 2018
the only part i enjoyed on this episode was the performance
Jan 21, 2017 2:34 AM
Aug 2016
SchwingBoner said:
It's disappointing that Fuuka just ran after seeing them. And they aren't even dating, she had no right to be so mad at him.
u misunderstand something, she wasnt mad at him for the jealosy but because he didnt say to her that he knows koyuki, and unlike manga this didnt say this too, she was madd because she thought he was laughing at her for fangirling to koyuki everytime she mentioned jer
Jan 21, 2017 2:41 AM
Aug 2016
Atavistic said:

you didnt read the manga so u dont understand, and deal with cliches, if u dont like cliches then gtf here because seo sensei is all about cliches and that is his way of writing
Jan 21, 2017 3:46 AM

Feb 2008
Wow I really hope the band makes it big and we get a sequel with Fuuka's child becoming president of America.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Jan 21, 2017 4:01 AM

Oct 2013
it was an okay episode but that ending felt a bit forced... it would've make more sense if she fell on top of him not the other way around but idk lol
Jan 21, 2017 4:12 AM

Apr 2016
Wow this episode is the epitome of forced melodrama
Jan 21, 2017 4:37 AM

Jul 2015
Ahh, a little bit more "dramatic" episode this week, which kinda annoyed me, since the reasons for Fuuka to get angry at Yuu were kinda stupid to say at least. I understand why she reacted that way though, but I wasn't sold on that. It's good that they solved that problem really quickly, I wouldn't like it got dragged for a couple of episodes.

Nice musical performance near the end. I was sure that Yassan was a member of Hedgehogs since they showed us his drum kit when they introduced us to him. So, right now, they are going to focus more on music which is good. I hope that the animation will improve during the performances cause I would like a little bit more powerful animation cause this anime is about music, so it's logical.

Kinda weird fanservice scene at the end of the episode, not because it was there, but because how it was played out. Logically, Fuuka should've been on Yuu and not vice versa, so yeah... And also, they shouldn't put that in that scene, cause that kinda ruined the atmosphere of them watching the night sky at the beach and all...

Jan 21, 2017 4:45 AM

Oct 2014
Fuuka is really annoying. I' m waiting for my favourite plot twist. :D
Jan 21, 2017 6:11 AM
Jan 2017
Revvie-chan said:

btw, did Lynn actually sing Akitsuki cover? She sounds decent.

Yup, she actually did the singing. It was in the ending sequence, CV: Lynn
Jan 21, 2017 6:26 AM
Jul 2012
I'm still trying to understand how that boob grab was physically possible. He fell to the right with one arm in his jacket sleeve and her arm in the other and somehow ends up with his jacket COMPLETELY ON and on top of her even though she was sitting on his left. And don't even get me started with the magic flying headphones...
Jan 21, 2017 9:11 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
And with this, i finally decided to drop Fuuka.
That episode was annoying and cringy.
Jan 21, 2017 9:49 AM

May 2009
Intense_ said:
Wow this episode is the epitome of forced melodrama

Not with concert and tits at the end of episode.
Jan 21, 2017 10:41 AM

Jul 2015
Aaaaaahhhhhhhh as of right now I don't like this. I couldn't bring myself to like anyone here and now we got misunderstandings and stupid feeling drama though it kind of sorted itself out pretty quickly, but I just don't care. And with that stupid ending, I just feel disappointed. The most I can say is at least it didn't turn into a crap love triangle that would drag on for generations longer than it needed, and the song was pretty good. But I'm out yall, this is where I'm dropping.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jan 21, 2017 10:47 AM

Oct 2013
um..... I'm still waiting for this to get interesting, since the manga readers said this isn't your typical romance manga. Could someone that read the manga tell me at what episode possible this series will change from your typical romance series?
Jan 21, 2017 10:50 AM
Feb 2015
@Keragamming
LouMJan 21, 2017 11:10 AM
Jan 21, 2017 11:03 AM

Oct 2013
LouM said:
@Keragamming BIG BIG BIG BIG SPOILER

I wont read the spoiler, could you just give me on what episore possible something huge will happen that will change the whole complection of this series?
Jan 21, 2017 11:08 AM
Feb 2015
keragamming said:
LouM said:
@Keragamming BIG BIG BIG BIG SPOILER

I wont read the spoiler, could you just give me on what episore possible something huge will happen that will change the whole complection of this series?
its in the spoiler (put it there so others wont know when exactly it will happen)
Jan 21, 2017 11:41 AM

Oct 2013
LouM said:
keragamming said:

its in the spoiler (put it there so others wont know when exactly it will happen)

ok, thank you. You said, "big big big spoiler" so I thought you would give me in detail a event that happen in the manga.
Jan 21, 2017 11:42 AM
Feb 2015
keragamming said:
LouM said:

ok, thank you. You said, "big big big spoiler" so I thought you would give me in detail a event that happen in the manga.
kinda did at first but changed it after re-reading the question which was before you posted
Jan 21, 2017 12:07 PM
Mar 2016
Now the band is complete, too bad it wasn't Lynn (Fuuka's seiyuu) who is singing but Nakajima.
Jan 21, 2017 12:16 PM

Jul 2014
Whoahoho said:
Now the band is complete, too bad it wasn't Lynn (Fuuka's seiyuu) who is singing but Nakajima.

Are you certain ??
Jan 21, 2017 1:30 PM

May 2011
Hmm, looking forward to more animated songs i guess
Jan 21, 2017 1:52 PM

Sep 2013
Why in the hell, in every romcom, the MC can't wipe his own mess. He has to be nagged by every mob chara to take action or advice him. Does every supporting cast exist to guide you r troubled soul?????

Heh, story never did impress me from the start, but still some development atleast in 4 eps. Noticed that Fuuka replaced Tama-chan, as promised to be Tama and Nico duo in a band by Koyuki.
Jan 21, 2017 2:10 PM

Jul 2014
RockerXD said:
Hmm, looking forward to more animated songs i guess
My guess is that
Jan 21, 2017 6:03 PM

Jan 2013
There's always a cut away to fondling situations MC's find themselves in. I'd like to see it animated to explain how that could possibly accidentally happen.

Anyways, nice episode where the conflict was quickly solved.
Jan 21, 2017 7:05 PM

Nov 2014
Finally they get to music... though Yuu didn't do anything.

SchwingBoner said:

This is so bloody unnecessary, it doesn't add anything to the show. Painful to watch them have some pretty nice moments in the show, only to have a jarring cut to a fanservice scene.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Jan 21, 2017 7:21 PM

Feb 2016
Jesus, i'm the only one on Fuuka's side. Still best girl of the season. Piss off, Tama-chan!

This ep was better than last week's, but i have to say the animation feels a little off sometimes.

And of course they had to ruin a perfectly adorbs scene with fanservice, underboobs and slapping. FFSSMHROLLSEYESCOPTER
Jan 22, 2017 10:49 AM

Jul 2015
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2017

227 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 12, 12:23 PM

Poll: » Who should have ended up with the MC?

TheCryBabyHero - Jul 16, 2023

12 by conetall420 »»
Jul 22, 2023 3:03 PM

» just read the manga

Garble198 - Nov 7, 2018

11 by Potimas »»
May 25, 2023 1:53 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2017

201 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 28, 2023 1:22 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2017

85 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 27, 2023 4:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.