Forum Settings
Forums

what was your biggest anime disappointment?

New
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 20, 2016 12:01 AM

Oct 2015
I have to agree with everyone who mentioned SAO
I have dropped under 3 anime and that one was the worst one I have EVER seen and the beginning wasn't bad.

Blood Lad is the second one, It looked cute and then it was "meh"
Jul 20, 2016 12:07 AM

Dec 2015
So far it seems like I'm watching it now, or Rewrite should really improve after the first three episodes.
Jul 20, 2016 12:17 AM

Jul 2015
It's not the whole show, but I felt Chapter Black from Yu yu Hakusho didn't live to the Hype for me, I felt the power Scaling was off,The Villains didn't interest me except Sensui himself it didn't have the same intensity as the DT, and it was hyped up as the best arc but felt it was not as good as The Dark Torument
Sup...
Jul 20, 2016 12:23 AM

Jul 2013
Guilty Crown. That ending man......
Jul 20, 2016 12:36 AM

Sep 2013
Zeus- said:
Wintovisky said:
Welcome to the NHK!, NGE, Haibane Renmei, Toradora.
and here folks we have Bait: the post

Bait? Why?

The "psychological" parts in NGE didn't impress me at all, I didn't like the story and characters. I'm not even gonna use the P word here otherwise people are going to shit at me.

Haibane Renmei... wow, I was so hyped for this show... All the top useful reviews rated it as a 10... When I finished the show I felt too many stuff were left unaswered, I even looked at the discussion for people's thoughts and they didn't convince me at all, plus the character interactions weren't enough for 1 or at least 2 big parts of the drama the show centers around (second part). Expected too much, got too little.

Welcome to the NHK!... sorry, but I don't want to get into this anime again. Terrible characters (all of them apart from the main character... which was bad-ish as well), many downsides on the story (oh that part where they try to fool him... sigh) and a bad ending (wth is that "romance"...).

Toradora... Why the fuck is this one of the highest rated romances in this site?

So yea, unfortunately for ME this isn't a baiting post. I legimately was disappointed with these shows (especially considering how acclaimed they are). Not saying they're bad, I rated them all a 6, so I don't regret watching them, but they were let downs for me.

Sorry if my opinion is not like yours, but that's how I feel about these shows. Hope you can comprehend.
Jul 20, 2016 12:55 AM

Dec 2015
Most definitely Asterisk Wars. The worst fucking shit i have seen in years. Ugh like what was the fucking point of it having 24 eps and....? I dont wanna spoil it but its so pointless i might as well do so. Like fuck off its worse than aids

I also fucking hated Sakamoto. Nothing wrong with it really but the humor didnt get to me sadly
Jul 20, 2016 1:44 AM

Jul 2013
Ufff... I have watched a lot of disappointments in my years watching anime. The biggest examples would be however Guilty Crown and Mahouka.

Guilty Crown because people hyped it like if the series would be the next hit of the year, but ended being a trainwreck full of stupid and unlikeable characters and a plot who becomes illogical and ridiculous towards the final episodes who ruined what could have been a decent series. The saving grace of the series if it's godly OST and art, and two characters who made this a little more enoyable.

About Mahouka, the idea sounded interesting at first, and the first episodes were decent, but then the series became a borefest with the characters talking in a cafe every fucking episode, with a second arc dragged out and with uninteresting fights and a lot of explanations about magic who almost made me sleep of how boring and technical they were.
I really wanted to like Mahouka, and I admit I don't dislike as much as I disliked the series before (I don't even hate Miyuki anymore, and she was very annoying), since I discovered Onii-sama (who was the best part of the show along the openings and the art), but it was too boring for me to enjoy it.

Honorable mentions includes:

-Akame ga Kill: I like the series, but the anime ended horribly and the manga could have developed it's ideas better.

-Arslan Senki: The series it's decent, but the plot armor of the MC it's so ridiculous that aggravates what could have been a very good series.

-Blazblue: Alter Memory: An insult to the games.

-Dagashi Kashi: Looked good at first, but ended being one of the most unfunniest series I have ever seen.

-Deadman Wonderland: While enjoyable, the story could have been done better and the ending is cliffhanger bullshit.

-Gangsta.: Starts very good, but the second half and the ending were a disaster.

-Nourin: What could have been a good, comedy series is ruined due taking itself too seriously, plus having a bad ending.

-Sakamoto desu ga?: The same gag using again and again gets tiresome after a while and the series wasn't over the top enough to made me burst in laughs.
IllyricusJul 20, 2016 8:32 AM
Jul 20, 2016 1:57 AM

Aug 2013
-Due 2 Community Hype: Legend of Galactic Heroes, Monster, Gintama
-Due 2 Prequel: Clannad After Story, Eureka 7 AO, Monogatari
-Due 2 Source Material: Berserk, Beelzebub, X-men
-Due 2 Great Start: Bleach, Naruto, One Piece
-Due 2 Synopsis, Crew or Promotion: Kakumeki Valvrave, RE: Cyborg 009, Ghost in the Shell: Arise
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2016 2:03 AM

Aug 2015
Thinking about recent stuff, Charlotte was an absolute trainwreck.
Jul 20, 2016 2:07 AM
Apr 2015
It's F/SN.I was very disappointed since Fate Zero is Great and they Turn Fate Series to Action romance, and then it turn in to Loli show.So much disappointmen in one series.And minami-ke, thought this would be fun anime which tells of three girl's lives , and that changed when a stupid little boy who did cross - dress and they could not tell the difference,and it turn to romance,Not from the girl's side , but it is apparent from the men around her and again they could not get the hint.
hpsthemaskedmanJul 20, 2016 2:40 AM
Jul 20, 2016 2:13 AM
Apr 2015
dragonofmars said:
Tell me the reason For gintama.I don't see something wrong in Gintama series.Or you just can't understand mature joke or jappanese joke ?
Jul 20, 2016 2:19 AM

Dec 2015
Tarotist said:
For me, it was Shakugan no Shana. 72+ Episodes that ended up being a complete waste of time.

Coudn't agree more!

Worst anime of all time. I wish I'd drop it on s1, but I don't like dropping animes.
Jul 20, 2016 2:23 AM

Feb 2016
Amagami SS (oh the cringe, and everything about this show is awful)

Angel beats (I don't think it was bad, just not as good as people made it out to be. It's been on hold since episode 8 for months now, gotta finish it)

Higurashi S2 (Too much shit going on and random things happen out of nowhere with no explanation. S1 did that too but at least it was fun too watch and not boring like this)

Madoka Magica (way over hyped and exaggerated. Completely turned the genre on its head my ass. It wasn't bad, but it certainly wasn't as good as people made it seem)

Air (by far the worst of the key trilogy)

Shiki (was bad,the hairstyles arw ugly. And the pacing sucked. So slow in the beginning, and then out of nowhere shit starts to speed up near the end, too the point where it seems like the last few episodes were rushed. Terrible ending, and I still don't like that the guy on the cover isn't the main focus and more of a side character.)

Gantz (this is just a disgrace)
Jul 20, 2016 2:25 AM

Jun 2016
It'll be Mahouka for me. I started to watched the show with no expectation whatsoever, but I still turn out to been extremely dissapointed with how boring the show really is.
Jul 20, 2016 2:27 AM
Apr 2015
LeWeebJames said:
ExTemplar said:
Obligatory Gintama comment is obligatory.
Gintama is goat disappointement is not possible.
Why,?I always wanted to know the hatred that is directed against this anime . Since this anime has received little attention in MAL.
Jul 20, 2016 2:28 AM

Feb 2016
It got to be Clannad/After Story. First thing that hit me was the unbearable ugly face designs. Normally there would be no way to watch something like that but I decided to suffer and struggle through it as people said that After Story is really something special. In the end it turned out to be a complete crap with full of lame forced "sad" compilations. What a waste of time.
Jul 20, 2016 2:29 AM

Sep 2011
Rewrite. My disappointment is real but I can't totally judge it yet since it will get another season.

Jul 20, 2016 2:38 AM

Jan 2015
Of recent memory, 5 Centimeters Per Second without competition. The first part was so good but the second and third were just, eugh. It was shaping up to be an 8 or a 9 out of 10 but it ended up being a 6. Steamboy was also a disappointment as it was boring from beginning to end and it was made my the creator of my favourite animated film, Akira.
Jul 20, 2016 2:54 AM

Oct 2015
Aside from some obvious choices like SAO, i'm gonna have to say clannad and clannad after story. Never been more disappointed in my life with any medium of entertainment :/ granted my expectations were sky high but we're talking bout MAL top 10 animes and it was nothing but overly pretentious melo-drama.
Aside from that cowboy bebop left me a lil disappointed as well, tho its ending did make up a lot for my overall disappointment with the anime.

~This world is a cruel place~
Jul 20, 2016 2:56 AM

Jun 2016
Berserk (2016), i love Berserk, but i knew it wouldn't be great especially if it was CGI so my expectations were low, but the anime took those expectations beat them to death and spit in their face.
Jul 20, 2016 2:57 AM

Mar 2015
Ergo Proxy, Bebop and, of course, Berserk (2016)
what
Jul 20, 2016 2:58 AM

Jan 2016
Probably Cowboy Bebop which I dropped, Samurai Champloo which I also dropped and Zankyou no Terror which I liked but it was not what I expected. The common denominator of these is that they are directed by Shinichiro Watanabe. Well, in Cowboy Bebop's case, I wasn't expecting it to be so purposeless and quite boring after hearing the high praises people give this anime and I think I can say the same with Champloo. As for Zankyou no Terror, I watched this after watching Watanabe's work which I liked(Kids on the Slope which has an actual purpose and plot). Only thing that I got from these works are it's glorious music.
Jul 20, 2016 2:59 AM

Nov 2014
hpsthemaskedman said:
LeWeebJames said:
Why,?I always wanted to know the hatred that is directed against this anime . Since this anime has received little attention in MAL.
You must be mistaken, the show has its own cult here.

Jul 20, 2016 3:02 AM

May 2014
For a manga reader Gokukoku no Brynhildr was a huge disappointment.
Big Order was a disappointment too, it had a short hype, but after the news about it having 10 episodes it dropped severely.
Jul 20, 2016 3:11 AM

Feb 2015
Dragon Ball Super: Really had expected better from the sequel of one of the biggest and most well-known anime series of all time. Instead, we got something worse than mediocre.

Fairy Tail (2014): It's not bad, but compared to the first season, it's very lacking. art, animation, soundtrack, pacing all got worse, sadly. Here's to hope the third season will be better.

No Game No Life: I totally love the artstyle, the colouring, the world. I was disappointed by the story that seemed rushed and still unfinished at the end.

Railgun/Index: Began with the second season of Railgun and loved its first story arc. Too bad the second story arc and the other versions weren't nearly as good.

Hellsing Ultimate: Just hated it compared to the older version of the anime, especially since so many people seem to praise it.

BonerBender said:
Hunter x Hunter. I was promised an anime that would be visual ambrosia. I got a awfully paced train wreck. God, it's awful. 3 minutes stretched over 6 episodes.
I can agree. I didn't think it was bad per se, I just couldn't see what made so many like it so much. It was pretty generic, except a little darker than the average shounen. Animation-wise, it still had a lot of still frames, much like any other shounen.
MilenninJul 20, 2016 3:40 AM
Jul 20, 2016 3:28 AM

Aug 2013
hpsthemaskedman said:
dragonofmars said:
Tell me the reason For gintama.I don't see something wrong in Gintama series.Or you just can't understand mature joke or jappanese joke ?

its not funny. never once has it made me laugh. and since the show has no story, no character development, no relationship development, no intricate world building, no memorable action sequences & no atmosphere, that means the show has absolutely nothing offer.

Sket Dance does the same thing as Gintama & it's one of my favorite animes so a show like that can work but only if it's funny.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2016 3:35 AM
Jul 2016
bleach.
To be honest the manga is good but the anime was a disappointment
Jul 20, 2016 3:36 AM

Nov 2014
dragonofmars said:
hpsthemaskedman said:

its not funny. never once has it made me laugh. and since the show has no story, no character development, no relationship development, no intricate world building, no memorable action sequences & no atmosphere, that means the show has absolutely nothing offer.

Sket Dance does the same thing as Gintama & it's one of my favorite animes so a show like that can work but only if it's funny.
woah, calm down. You can't say that around here if your name isn't ExTemplar. they will roast you alive.

Jul 20, 2016 3:37 AM

Mar 2016
Mayoiga. Looked forward to watching it because of a certain youtuber's first impression on it but honestly.. it disappointed me so hard. -.-
Jul 20, 2016 5:34 AM

Sep 2012
Gangsta started pretty cool but lost it's initial momentum early on.

The second season of Darker than Black. Only because it had a very different feeling compared to the first, especially with Hei's characterization. Still, not bad per say.
Jul 20, 2016 5:51 AM
Apr 2015
dragonofmars said:
hpsthemaskedman said:

So I guess we have different taste .
No story . This show does not have the basic story since they do not have a goal like becoming the strongest Samurai Or become a samurai king and master all seven seas.
No Character development.From the beginning they did not have a special movement . So how did they defeat the strongest enemies? Gintoki is on of a strongest samurai and every time he met a stronger enemy ,He just passed his limits and become much stronger as the fight goes .And it's fun when he have no hidden super power or something like Sleeping devil inside him.
No relationship development.Anime is not a romance or drama shows . Did you ever see the relationship development in shounen ?In every arc they always show how close they are as a friend.
No intricate building. Are you always looking this kind of stuff in anime ? The building is mixed between the modern times and The era of Edo.
No memorable action.Since it always have a comedi in every arc is difficult to have a memorable action.But for me Gintoki vs Housen and Kabukichou four devas arc is the most memorable action.
No atmosphere when it's not focused on one thing,yeah there is no atmospere that you can feel here. I do not want to force my thoughts to you . Because maybe we have different taste.But placing it in the most disappointment. Is there really nothing more disappointing for you? Then I'm sorry to hear that you might miss one of the best anime ever.
Jul 20, 2016 5:53 AM
Apr 2015
ExTemplar said:
dragonofmars said:

woah, calm down. You can't say that around here if your name isn't ExTemplar. they will roast you alive.
Look haters gonna hate, I never seen gintama fans do such thing .Gintama might have a cult here . But for 10 -year -old anime , members who watch very little than other shonen anime . less than one hundred thousand in the new series and no more than two hundred thousand were actually voting
Jul 20, 2016 5:57 AM

Jul 2015
a few ones :
Opm : i was expecting a shitty plot but i didnt expect the comedy to be this awful
hxh 2011 : that chimera ant arc gave me cancer
Clannad after story : wtf this ending ..
Jul 20, 2016 6:04 AM

Aug 2011
I would have loved a serious adaptation of Litchi Hikari Club, but...
Jul 20, 2016 6:44 AM

Dec 2015
Rieze said:
-Stabbed- said:
Erased had a promising start to be fair. But around midway through the show shat all over itself.
The hype for the show was unreal and it's astronomical score at the time was what got me to watch it.

Also it was a shanked adaptation. Really disappointing, especially for those who read the manga

Agreed, it didn't do the manga justice at all. Even the manga was a little rushed towards the end because the mangaka was rushed to finish the manga to be used for the anime ending and then they didn't even use the manga ending that they rushed him to make in the first place -_-. So in all fairness, the dude got a bum deal on both ends lol. I was still disappointed towards the end though and the lack of background on Airi and the killers past. Also the changed ending wasn't as good as original manga ending. I still rated it high for enjoyment factor though since the manga is on my favorite list.

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress was a complete disappointment to me. Mumei.... omg what a fucking horrible character along with Bibi or Biba or w/e the fuck his name is.

Clannad, boring and always made me fall asleep. I usually like drama, romance, comedy,SoL, and usually enjoy stuff from KyoAni, but eww this just sucked.
Jul 20, 2016 7:01 AM
Feb 2015
I'd have to say Guilty Crown and Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress were probably the two biggest letdowns for me. Both shows have a really good visual style, amazing Hiroyuki Sawano soundtracks, and overall a pretty good initial plot concept. But then when it comes down to it they both failed to carry out a decent story progression or really any solid character development.
Jul 20, 2016 7:05 AM

Aug 2014
Anohana. Now filling the 30 characters requirement
Jul 20, 2016 7:06 AM

Nov 2008
Re:Zero a friend really recommented it for me so I started it and well.. not my thing at all but it feels like good entry lvl series for some people I give it that atleast.
Jul 20, 2016 7:28 AM

Mar 2014
C4NDYCE said:
Probably Bungou Stray Dogs. I was so hype about it because everyone was talking about it, but it became a chore to get through. It wasn't bad, just really "meh" for me.
Lenalyn said:
Danganronpa.
The concept is fantastic, the plot is suspenseful, and the characters are likeable. The ending, on the other hand, is THE most disappointing thing I've ever seen in any anime. It's like going to a restaurant, having an amazing time, and getting served a rotten apple for dessert. Ugh.

This.
I'll add Blood-C too. The concept was very promising, but it ended being one of the worst animes I've ever seen. The last 2 episodes were the most disappointing ones. The plot was simple, predictable and boring. Every episode was a copy of the previous. The ending doesn't make any sense, it feels like they didn't know how to finish it. Also, I like when a show has a lot of gory scenes, but in this anime the amount of gore is too much, and it's not because I don't like it, it's because they put it without any reason. So unnecessary.
23 ♀ | ES/ENG

Jul 20, 2016 7:57 AM

Feb 2016
FMAB is 2nd highest rated and claimed a masterpiece by many but its very average i hardly ended it cause of the pacing. I also probably had too big expectations for Erased after seeing the hype, and i wished Katanagatari, K-project and F/SN UBW(i wont even mention 2006) had more battles.
edit: +1
lab_coat said:

The second season of Darker than Black. Only because it had a very different feeling compared to the first, especially with Hei's characterization. Still, not bad per say.
SpaghettiSpikeJul 20, 2016 8:10 AM

Oshii is probably the only director that loves dogs. He thinks he's a dog himself.

That's right, its slime! It will dissolve your clothing slowly before my eyes!

Jul 20, 2016 8:13 AM
Feb 2015
Mass Effect 3 had the most disappointing ending out of anything.
Jul 20, 2016 9:10 AM

Jan 2016
hpsthemaskedman said:
LeWeebJames said:
People hate Gintama cause it takes up 5 out of the 10 top spots in MAL.
Jul 20, 2016 9:38 AM

Dec 2014
I guess I'd have to choose Shigatsu wa Kimi no Usu for this. I expected a calm and feels heavy show, and that's SORT OF what I got, but mostly it was a character being psychologically tormented and abused for no real reason and really shitty and out of place comedy. A lot of the time it was really hard to watch.

That being said, I can't call it a bad show either, as it does have a few moments of actually being really good.

Edit:

Speaking of shit comedy, Saekano/Saenai Heroine didn't make me even chuckle once throughout its first season (a second is coming next year), and that's really sad.
Burger-MeisterJul 20, 2016 9:41 AM
Jul 20, 2016 9:44 AM

Jul 2015
Zeus- said:
Dimethylanime said:
Kampfer, just because I didn't look at genre tags or summaries back then and thought it was gonna be a badass fighting show.
what you don't like boys transforming into girls for their lesbian crush? lmao
That sounds like gobs of fun, but at the time, that's not exactly what I was looking to watch :/
Jul 20, 2016 9:46 AM

Jun 2015
Honestly? Re:Zero. I watched the first episode, then stopped for like 8 weeks straight before picking it back up again. Did that up until episode 15. People were saying how it was extremely sadistic so I went back in with high expectations.
Guess what I learned?
1. Re:Zero is extremely sadistic
2. But just not up to the point that I was expecting

I have it rated as a 10 but it's been more of an 8-9 to me. I still thoroughly enjoy the show but the overhype has kind of ruined it. Though it's not finished yet so I guess I'll just have to see
Jul 20, 2016 9:52 AM

Aug 2013
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, everyone talked wonders about this show but it was really mediocre. The art was pretty and the music scenes were spectacular, but the story had really bad melodrama and the comedy was awfully paced too. It sometimes even felt pretentious, like it was trying to be more adult or serious than it was (specially with all of Kousei's past).
And a bit more dissapointments were the first FMA anime, Madoka Magica, Dennou Coil and maybe Shingeki no Bahamut too.
MohitVermillionJul 20, 2016 9:58 AM
Jul 20, 2016 10:08 AM

Apr 2013
My biggest disappointment has to be Guilty Crown. I just watched it recently. And tbh, I started it with zero expectations, because I heard quite a lot of negative things about it. But then, the first like 10 episodes were really good imo. Sure some typical shonen OP and teen angst stuff, but the amazing art, OST and overall good presentation had me sold. I enjoyed it. Then, some episodes later the whole thing crashed and burned......hard. some things were legit so bad I laughed.

Another one is Anohana. It wasn't horrible, but for some reason I just couldn't relate to the characters at all. I just thought all their conflicts were so pointless. It's probably just me, but yeah that show did nothing for me.

And yeah, Angel Beats and Clannad weren't all that amazing either. I did still enjoy them though,and wouldn't mind some more new anime that are similar to Clannad.
Jul 20, 2016 10:30 AM
BL Connoisseur

Oct 2008
In recent seasons, Bungou Stray Dogs. I had expected it to be a serious thriller mystery with a dash of comedy; instead, it turned out to be a mess, inserting comedic scenes in situations that demanded seriousness, atrocious plot AND character development, and the main character (white hair Tiger guy, I didn't even bother remembering their names) was utterly annoying and bland and flat. It was comparable to Monochrome Factor, which was another trainwreck I cannot believe I survived through.

Gangsta is another one. The first and second episodes were phenomenal and had a good premise. But it started going downhill from episode 3. They focused on useless things that shouldn't even have been focused on, which took away precious time from proper character development; they started various plots that they dropped halfway and forgot hoping the audience wouldn't notice; and do not even get me started on the ending. Granted, the studio went bankrupt just shortly after its production ended so maybe there was a plan for a season 2, but they handled season 1 so atrociously I wouldn't have even bothered to check the second season if there ever was one.

Alien 9. I was expecting it to be a Madoka Magica-esque type of anime and had high hopes for it since the reviews lauded it so much; but all I watched was the main character crying over every. Single. Little. Thing. Suck it up b***h, seriously. It would have been good if there was some sort of redemption along the line somehow and she gained more courage, but all she did was put her teammates into trouble and cried. And cried. And cried. On this same line, Fukasaku Aoi from Coppelion made me drop that anime, another one I was also expecting to be Madoka Magica-esque (in the sense that it looks lighthearted but hahah, joke's on you, it's not). Crying. So much freaking crying. STOP.

Little Witch Academia. I really do not get the hype and love surrounding this anime short. It was so childish and the characters were bland and annoying. I almost couldn't sit through the 26 minute movie.

Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou. My disappointments list is full of these cutesy, lighthearted art anime trying to be like Madoka Magica. Because they are not. Not even close. They do not achieve the same level of despair and amazing plot and character development. For this matter, the second season of Selector Infected WIXOSS was also horrible. I believe that that franchise could have been comparable to Madoka Magica if they left it at first season, maybe with one more ending episode, and then did a movie ending. Stretching it out too much just threw the whole despair concept out the window. Still hoping that the third season and movie might change things though.

Harmony and Shisha no Teikoku. I was expecting these two movies to be deep, but what I instead got was a bumbling mess with no clear agenda or focus and the endings leave much to be desired. Shisha no Teikoku especially was just three hours of useless filler and a forced ending. For this matter, I was also expecting Paprika to be beyond amazing since everyone lauds it so much, but it was just a mess for me. Maybe it was meant to be portrayed that way, but in my opinion it was messy for no purpose at all. It was just confusing and I had no idea what it was trying to achieve. I'll stick to Inception, thanks.

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri. Ahh, this is just like Gangsta- started out phenomenal, then headed for a trainwreck (no pun intended) right at episode 7. It wasn't entirely bad, but if it does not have a season 2, then it is just a stupid, useless anime. We have too many of these kinds. The market is literally saturated with such generic, prettily animated shounen- there are far better choices than this.

Kono Danshi, Sekika ni Nayandemasu. This is from my goddess Yamamoto Soubi- but aside from the fact that the guy turns into a crystal when he's agitated/stressed, there isn't that unique approach to shounen-ai that is a major characteristic of her works. It felt like a generic teacher-student school setting shounen-ai to me; while that in and of itself isn't always necessarily a bad thing (just look up Doukyuusei and it is phenomenal, even if it falls into that generic setting), it just isn't her usual style, and it is arguably her worst work especially compared to the masterpiece Uchuujin to Tatakaemasu (and the two other OVAs in the Kono Danshi series, but that in my opinion is the best one).

And that's my two cents. I apologize if I offend someone somehow because their favorite anime made it into this list, but this is just my opinion on some series. Hopefully someone will find these constructive criticisms helpful though. I am not bashing on the anime or its fans- merely pointing out what I did not like about it and what I found disappointing, which is the whole point of this thread anyway.

I am forever your most devoted believer.

Jul 20, 2016 10:34 AM

Aug 2013
I was really disappointed by the second season of garo. I really enjoyed the first one, but the second season was a huge let down.
Jul 20, 2016 10:41 AM

Apr 2014
soul eater and clannad both were great but had horrible corny endings. also toriko it sucks that ufotable gave us the best adaptation and it's only 1 chapter (I think)
CamgloJul 20, 2016 11:12 AM
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » what is your stance on "i don't wanna watch that anime, the art style sucks" ?

ame - 6 hours ago

41 by DigiCat »»
54 seconds ago

» i think most of us know anime is just a medium, but...

LenRea - 5 hours ago

12 by OmegaMilo »»
2 minutes ago

» What do you think about fetishes in anime?

Anjuro - 1 hour ago

17 by traed »»
4 minutes ago

» Would your favorite non-anime characters survive in your favorite anime?

FanofAction - Yesterday

19 by Ratris_Decision »»
20 minutes ago

» Which anime do you think deserves a reboot or continuation, and why?

Gashadokur0 - Yesterday

22 by BigBoyAdvance »»
29 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.