Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Bungo Stray Dogs
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 2, 2016 5:59 AM

Nov 2011
Episode that manages to entertain well, while not showing anything so new to the narrative level, the comedy this time is only hinted at, and distributed throughout the story, not the slightest discomfort. Script that passes the test, drawings and animations, very good. The promo is interesting.

Oh God! It's too dazzling light that gives off. >_<
Jun 2, 2016 7:09 AM

Mar 2016
In this Episode. Everything is Perfect

I love the Love-Shots.
Comedy-Action is pretty Well-Balance. or more.
Action is Serious, Very Exciting and Getting Interesting.
No Damage in This Episode.
Every Category/Theme are here!
Greatest episode created ever!
First time i got Interested.

Characteristics
Kyouka and Atsushi is the best shipping character in the series. even thought the age distance is 4 years. like Kagura x Sougo (Gintama)
Ranpo is cocky when being praise but boring if not. LOL just a praise.
Dazai still likes to suicide. LOL. and Akutagawa is pretty pissed off to Dazai.
The president and Kunikida is on the move! Getting Interesting!

I Want More! Like This Details!
-Lazed-Jun 4, 2016 9:44 PM
My Profile
Anime
Manga
osu! Profile
No Picture Available for me... lol.
Jun 2, 2016 8:08 AM

Apr 2011
Nice episode.

The next one seems great, btw.

Jun 2, 2016 8:20 AM

Mar 2014
11/10 would totally bang
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 2, 2016 8:58 AM

Sep 2015
Jotakak said:
Kunikida and everyone else who didn't want to save Atsushi are DICKS. I basically only like the siblings, Atsushi, Kyouka and now the leader for telling everyone to get up off their asses.

Also, Kyouka never wanted to kill anyone and was forced to. She's a victim and doesn't deserve execution???

Yeah but she DOES hold responsibility for not throwing away the phone. She chose to save her own life whilst letting thirty five innocent people die in the process. She deserves punishment but I just know she will be forgiven because she is 'cute'. In my opinion she is selfish.
Jun 2, 2016 9:16 AM

Dec 2009
This episode or the next 1-2 are gonna be my favorite from this season. Really good episode.

@Jotakak Best to hold off on your opinion over Kunikida acting like that, he is one of the ones who cares about Atsushi the most and has a lot of faith in him.
Jun 2, 2016 9:33 AM

Mar 2016
Vongola said:
This episode or the next 1-2 are gonna be my favorite from this season. Really good episode.

@Jotakak Best to hold off on your opinion over Kunikida acting like that, he is one of the ones who cares about Atsushi the most and has a lot of faith in him.

Kinda agree. He wanted to , but the agency had lots of jobs and official requests . He isn't in a position to tell everybody to abandon their duties to help their rookie, Atsushi. Only president is able to give such order, and he gladly did when he ordered them to stop working and search for atsushi (btw that great OST that accompanies president entrance, I need that!!! Lol) . Plus, kunikida is a kind of a person who separates job that he is commited to from personal feelings (this is implied when he tells atsushi to hand kyouka in to the police, and he didn't show any empathy toward her). Deep down, he cares for him.
Jun 2, 2016 9:36 AM

Dec 2012
Wow it was surprisingly good. Daizai is perfect, he seems so stupid, but he isn't.

Kyouka was cute, it sad to think that she was always used by these bastard ...
Jun 2, 2016 10:29 AM

Jan 2014
Angry_Always said:
Jotakak said:
Kunikida and everyone else who didn't want to save Atsushi are DICKS. I basically only like the siblings, Atsushi, Kyouka and now the leader for telling everyone to get up off their asses.

Also, Kyouka never wanted to kill anyone and was forced to. She's a victim and doesn't deserve execution???

Yeah but she DOES hold responsibility for not throwing away the phone. She chose to save her own life whilst letting thirty five innocent people die in the process. She deserves punishment but I just know she will be forgiven because she is 'cute'. In my opinion she is selfish.

She was blackmailed. They would've killed her if she threw away the phone and had no where to go for help. Not to mention she's a child. Lol go ahead and call a scared kid selfish. What's worse is that she thinks she's trash and deserves to die for what she did too so how could you call someone like that selfish? Forgiven because 'she's cute', my ass. Looks like she tries to save Atsushi herself next episode.
Jun 2, 2016 10:33 AM

Jan 2014
Vongola said:

I wish he'd show it more then. He was talking people out of helping him so what would've happened if the leader didn't show up to tell them to?
Jun 2, 2016 11:00 AM

Sep 2015
Jotakak said:
Angry_Always said:

She was blackmailed. They would've killed her if she threw away the phone and had no where to go for help. Not to mention she's a child. Lol go ahead and call a scared kid selfish. What's worse is that she thinks she's trash and deserves to die for what she did too so how could you call someone like that selfish? Forgiven because 'she's cute', my ass. Looks like she tries to save Atsushi herself next episode.

I say 'cute' because none of the 'shippers' in this thread are saying anything else about her except 'oh she's so cute! Love her and Atsushi together!' without mentioning the fact that those innocent people could have been spared had she put others before herself.

To give you my perspective, if it was the same situation but her power robbed people of money or it caused them pain or if she had only killed one or two people then I would say 'this girl obviously has no fault in this, she was blackmailed and if she didn't do it she would have died!'. But no, it's killing others.

If a person was handed two buttons with either 1.Risk dying 2.Allow thirty five people to die, they would be expected to take number 1. right? She made that choice. She chose herself, it doesn't matter that she's scared, she still made that choice and let thirty five people before her very eyes.

I'm not saying she should be killed, I'm saying she
Jotakak said:
Angry_Always said:

No, I say 'cute' because it's true. "She may have taken part in the murder of dozens but oh look! Look how cute she is when she is hungry! Kawaii!" -_-

To give you my perspective, if Kyouka was given a power that robbed people of all their money or caused them intense pain or even cut off a limb and was forced to use it I would say 'oh, poor girl, she doesn't want to do these things! She should be forgiven!' or maybe even if she had only killed one or two people, then I would think she deserves mercy, absolutely. No, thirty five fucking people.

It's like a person being given two buttons, 1.Risk your life 2. Kill thirty five people to save yourself. She chose the second one, and no matter how young she is that is selfishness in its purity. She chose to save herself and had ample time to reconsider whilst watching those people die instead of her right in front of her eyes.

I'm not saying she should be killed but in no way does she deserve to get off scot free like she inevitably will be. She caused the death of thirty five people, oh but she tries to save Atsushi, so she's fine? No. Thirty five people. Think about that before you take a look at her cute face and tear jerking backstory and defend her.

*apologies for double reply, laptop froze*
Jun 2, 2016 11:09 AM
Dec 2015
Another good series that has me hooked ... And with this end of Cap ... so intriguing even more time esperear to see something more interesting
Jun 2, 2016 11:10 AM

May 2015
It finally starts focusing on the story or so I hope.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2016 12:04 PM

Mar 2016
@angry_always
She didn't get off the hook cause she's cute . You can see that the agency didn't show any empathy to her at first and kunikida asked atsushi to deliver her to the police . Only Atsushi was reluctant just because he can relate to her . He was wanted before and his ability didn't bring him happiness . So naturally he'd relate to her and show empathy . I think at least she might prove useful for the agency and redeem herself (that may be the only way) even though she was manipulated and threatened in the first place and didn't do anything out of her own will so she shouldn't be taking Full blame in the first place imo . Well viewers forgiving her is irrelevant to what's happening in the anime . After all it's just anime , even many people can like villains that are worse than kyouka .
Jun 2, 2016 12:22 PM

Sep 2015
DragonSlayer_19 said:
@angry_always
She didn't get off the hook cause she's cute . You can see that the agency didn't show any empathy to her at first and kunikida asked atsushi to deliver her to the police . Only Atsushi was reluctant just because he can relate to her . He was wanted before and his ability didn't bring him happiness . So naturally he'd relate to her and show empathy . I think at least she might prove useful for the agency and redeem herself (that may be the only way) even though she was manipulated and threatened in the first place and didn't do anything out of her own will so she shouldn't be taking Full blame in the first place imo . Well viewers forgiving her is irrelevant to what's happening in the anime . After all it's just anime , even many people can like villains that are worse than kyouka .

You make some very valid points. In terms of the agency, they aren't who I mean when I say she is forgiven, but on the subject from that episode we can tell the agency aren't really a nice group of people (even Kunikida isn't as nice as he seems, apparently. The leader is good hearted though). I wouldn't expect them to have any empathy, though that doesn't mean they won't accept her.

She would definitely be useful to the agency and may redeem herself through working there, indeed. I will say this, though, she DID have some will. She could have thrown away the phone but didn't in order to save herself.

The point I was miffed at was that the anime itself seems to want us to see her as a character that needs to be forgiven, giving her 'cute scenes' to make her likable, making the main character sympathetic towards her and giving her some sympathy inciting lines.

It's the circumstances that annoy me. If it was Atsushi who killed people I'd say 'oh, it's not his fault, he can't control it' and if Kyouka's power controlled her body too I would say 'she was being forced and should be shown mercy', but her body wasn't controlled so she had a CHOICE. And she chose to save herself up until that fateful day on the train.

All I'm thinking is that if the anime showed us her tricking people into letting their guard down (as she was said to do) and proceeding to kill all those people, the viewers would be less sympathetic.

As I say, she shouldn't be killed. But it seems very likely to me that her crimes are going to be swept under the rug when she joins the agency. I think that is wrong.
Jun 2, 2016 12:26 PM

Sep 2015
Jotakak said:
Vongola said:

I wish he'd show it more then. He was talking people out of helping him so what would've happened if the leader didn't show up to tell them to?

I actually fully agree with you here. From what he was saying, it sounded like he didn''t want to call the police OR help Atsushi himself, then what? The twin girl I didn't expect I'd like so much as she was the only one who actually did anything to help him, her and the leader of course.

Just saying, if it was Kunikida captured, I'm thinking Atsushi would be glad to volunteer to save him without question.
Jun 2, 2016 12:26 PM

Jan 2014
@DragonSlayer_19 Exactly.

@angry_always What Kyouka did would be considered a crime under mitigating circumstances, especially since she accepted responsibility and showed remorse and was about to hand herself in. There should be consequences but definitely not her execution. I defend her not because she's cute but because she's a child and I believe that her life matters as well as her victim's. I, as an adult, would hope under those circumstances that I would sacrifice myself but to expect a child to is asinine. It actually reached the point though where she did attempt to sacrifice herself and die alone instead of taking out the train with her. The people who should be punished are the ones that forced her to live that way. It's basically like child soldiers.
Jun 2, 2016 12:29 PM

Jan 2014
Angry_Always said:
Jotakak said:

I actually fully agree with you here. From what he was saying, it sounded like he didn''t want to call the police OR help Atsushi himself, then what? The twin girl I didn't expect I'd like so much as she was the only one who actually did anything to help him, her and the leader of course.

Just saying, if it was Kunikida captured, I'm thinking Atsushi would be glad to volunteer to save him without question.

Glad you agree with me here. The sister's brother tried to convince people to help him too. ~
Jun 2, 2016 12:37 PM

Mar 2016
Angry_Always said:
DragonSlayer_19 said:
@angry_always

You make some very valid points. In terms of the agency, they aren't who I mean when I say she is forgiven, but on the subject from that episode we can tell the agency aren't really a nice group of people (even Kunikida isn't as nice as he seems, apparently. The leader is good hearted though). I wouldn't expect them to have any empathy, though that doesn't mean they won't accept her.

She would definitely be useful to the agency and may redeem herself through working there, indeed. I will say this, though, she DID have some will. She could have thrown away the phone but didn't in order to save herself.

The point I was miffed at was that the anime itself seems to want us to see her as a character that needs to be forgiven, giving her 'cute scenes' to make her likable, making the main character sympathetic towards her and giving her some sympathy inciting lines.

It's the circumstances that annoy me. If it was Atsushi who killed people I'd say 'oh, it's not his fault, he can't control it' and if Kyouka's power controlled her body too I would say 'she was being forced and should be shown mercy', but her body wasn't controlled so she had a CHOICE. And she chose to save herself up until that fateful day on the train.

All I'm thinking is that if the anime showed us her tricking people into letting their guard down (as she was said to do) and proceeding to kill all those people, the viewers would be less sympathetic.

As I say, she shouldn't be killed. But it seems very likely to me that her crimes are going to be swept under the rug when she joins the agency. I think that is wrong.

Well if she can redeem herself and prove useful , she can be at least forgiven. I'm not saying give her praise and glorify her, but at least pardon her from punishment. She didn't throw the phone cause she'd be killed (since without a phone she's useless) . It's hard for a 14 year old kid like her to put up instantly a resolve to sacrifice herself instead of doing what she can to survive . Survival is a human instinct after all right ? If i put any person in kyouka's place , i find it hard to see any of them accepting their death instead of doing what they can to survive . It takes lots of courage .
Jun 2, 2016 12:52 PM

Sep 2015
Jotakak said:

@angry_always What Kyouka did would be considered a crime under mitigating circumstances, especially since she accepted responsibility and showed remorse and was about to hand herself in. There should be consequences but definitely not her execution. I defend her not because she's cute but because she's a child and I believe that her life matters as well as her victim's. I, as an adult, would hope under those circumstances that I would sacrifice myself but to expect a child to is asinine. It actually reached the point though where she did attempt to sacrifice herself and die alone instead of taking out the train with her. The people who should be punished are the ones that forced her to live that way. It's basically like child soldiers.

You know, you actually kind of turned me around a little bit with the mention of child soldiers. Now that I think about it, if she were a regular girl with a nice life beforehand and did this after I would be mad. However from what you've said I see now that that's the only life she ever knew, she went from homelessness to the mafia and never knew the outside life.

I may be contradicting myself but I see now that that was just how life worked out for her and she knew not what real bonds were or what a regular life was like. I still am angry at the sheer number of victims but the way you display it shone a little light on her reasons for doing what she did in this scenario.

I think now that she deserves another chance at life, a chance to be good. As long as those innocent tragedies are not forgotten.
Jun 2, 2016 12:55 PM

Sep 2015
DragonSlayer_19 said:
Angry_Always said:

Well if she can redeem herself and prove useful , she can be at least forgiven. I'm not saying give her praise and glorify her, but at least pardon her from punishment. She didn't throw the phone cause she'd be killed (since without a phone she's useless) . It's hard for a 14 year old kid like her to put up instantly a resolve to sacrifice herself instead of doing what she can to survive . Survival is a human instinct after all right ? If i put any person in kyouka's place , i find it hard to see any of them accepting their death instead of doing what they can to survive . It takes lots of courage .

It's the number man, what you are saying is definitely all true. It would take a massive amount of courage, I myself would probably not be that willing to, despite what I may tell myself. However if she possessed the bravery and goodness to jump off of a moving train to save an innocent life, then why did she not do anything for the other thirty five?

If there were less victims I would be a whole world more understanding of what has happened to her and what she has been made to do.
Jun 2, 2016 1:01 PM

Mar 2016
Angry_Always said:
DragonSlayer_19 said:

It's the number man, what you are saying is definitely all true. It would take a massive amount of courage, I myself would probably not be that willing to, despite what I may tell myself. However if she possessed the bravery and goodness to jump off of a moving train to save an innocent life, then why did she not do anything for the other thirty five?

If there were less victims I would be a whole world more understanding of what has happened to her and what she has been made to do.

Cause by then she had had enough and was going to die anyway with the bomb to her chest . So she figured at least she can do a good thing and prevent train explosion before she dies (she is not inherently evil) . I said no one can put up the resolve instantly on point . might take time and effort to put it up.
Jun 2, 2016 1:15 PM

Apr 2014
From this pace, I wonder if we will get to the big war or it might be on the second season.
Kyouka banzai, yay more of her!
Jun 2, 2016 1:36 PM

Jan 2014
Angry_Always said:
Jotakak said:

You know, you actually kind of turned me around a little bit with the mention of child soldiers. Now that I think about it, if she were a regular girl with a nice life beforehand and did this after I would be mad. However from what you've said I see now that that's the only life she ever knew, she went from homelessness to the mafia and never knew the outside life.

I may be contradicting myself but I see now that that was just how life worked out for her and she knew not what real bonds were or what a regular life was like. I still am angry at the sheer number of victims but the way you display it shone a little light on her reasons for doing what she did in this scenario.

I think now that she deserves another chance at life, a chance to be good. As long as those innocent tragedies are not forgotten.

If she joined the agency and did good and used her powers to save people, I think it would be better redemption than to throw her in a jail cell or execute her.

I'm glad you changed your mind a little!

As for the number of victims, it looked like it was done in masses so it wasn't like 34 individual kills over a period of time.
Jun 2, 2016 3:42 PM

Jun 2013
strong but true words from Kunikida to Atsushi
Jun 2, 2016 4:17 PM
May 2016
This episode really brought down my opinion of the other characters in the Agency. It seriously took Naomi having to get the president to convince them to go save Atsushi? I get that they were right about the reasons on why they didn't want to go save him and he had been kind of useless up to the last episode, but it's still harsh that the only reasons they became determined to save him is because the president told them to and they didn't want to hurt the reputation of the Agency. And it seems like everyone forgot about Dazai because they're not trying to save him either. Unless there was something clever that I missed in this episode, really brought down my opinion of the characters.
Jun 2, 2016 6:43 PM

Jul 2015
Aaaahhhhhhh that date was adorable, but so very expensive. Too bad it ended so painfully.

It upsets me that they planned not to save tiger, and the president, who has had like no interactions with tiger at all had to make saving him a priority for them to start acting. I know Dazai has the whole suicide thing going, so I understand them not looking for him since he often disappears, and I assume it hasn't been that long since he was captured.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jun 3, 2016 5:09 PM

Oct 2013
I really like this episode! The scene where Atsushi get's stabbed and his blood splatters on Kyouka's face was so well done, the transition there was excellent. I love how we are seeing more of Dazai's personality, as well as being able to see him playing the port mafia so easily. I hope they feature him battling Chuuya(? i think that's his name), that looks like it'd be such a cool fight!

I'm glad the president was called in, because it seemed like Atsushi was about to be thrown to the dogs lol. I was kind of confused at Kunakida's behavior tbh. One moment he seems to be agreeing with Rampo, the next moment he's on about "DON'T DIE, BRAT" lmfao. His resolve to 'save people and get justice' was weak in this instance, which is kind of interesting (and a little confusing). Maybe his ideal to separate emotion from work was overruling his whole "justice" ideal that he had in the previous arc. He also could be the type of character to try and suppress any extra fondness, so as not to let his emotions cause him to bend the rules. I think that might have been what was at play here, idk.

I just wanted to make one comment about this series, and how it's increasingly getting better with each episode. I've noticed that with other long 20+ ep series like that with a rather grim/serious premise, that I usually am pretty bored for the first 6-7 episodes, and then the show begins to pick up and hold my interest. I've had similar experiences with series like Darker than Black, and others during this season like Re:Zero and Koutetsujou no Kabaneri (which I know is not 20 episodes long, BUT it has similar intentions with it's seriousness/grim subject matter and i've had the same exact feeling so lol).

All in all I'm glad this show is picking up. 4/5 on this episode!
I couldn't think of anything cool to put here.
Jun 3, 2016 5:17 PM

Oct 2013
F8L-Fool said:
Characters like Ranpo completely ruin good shows and put a damper on things. Every single time something happens my immediate thought becomes, "Why doesn't Ranpo just instantly figure it out? Why waste time trying to do things the hard way?"

He's just a flawed plot point/character that shouldn't exist and drags down the rest of the show.

The same can be said of a lot of characters in other shows that are completely overpowered. Unless they give him some clearly defined weakness or limitations I'm going to be disappointed with this entire series. Which is quite sad, since I enjoy the other characters and most things about the show.

I have to partially agree with you. There are many times where I thought to myself, "why are they wasting time, just ask Ranpo".

I do however like his character despite this, and I think maybe there will be a case at some point that he just can't solve. It also helps that he is only a genius and not much else. It doesn't seem like he can do much else outside of find the answer to a question. Just because he can answer a question doesn't mean he is able to do anything about it. Without the others in the agency he'd probably get himself killed (especially with the arrogant way he speaks to people, including the police).
I couldn't think of anything cool to put here.
Jun 3, 2016 6:58 PM

May 2015
this show never stop entertaining me
can't wait for next episode, seems atsushi became cooler
Jun 3, 2016 9:12 PM

Aug 2013
I love this episode d ( ^u^ ) b it's getting better with more actions!

Kyouka is so cute, I ship him with Atsushi ;;_;; poor her though, having to go through all that ;;

President strikes again!

Kunikida need to stop being a tsundere. Stop acting cool, we know that you INDEED care about Atsushi xD

can't wait for the next episode. More Atsushi badass scene + Akutagawa! I also can't wait for Dazai and Chuuya's incoming fights and interaction!

Jun 3, 2016 9:28 PM
Jul 2013
This episode solidified Ranpo Edogawa as my favorite character in this show, idc anymore everyone else is irrelevant XD XD XD jk jk jk

But seriously, solid ep can't wait for the next!!!!!!
Jun 4, 2016 1:06 AM

May 2015
Aww... The ship was sailing so well only for Akutagawa to butt in. I was a bit surprised that the Agency didn't immediately begin trying to help Atsushi. And it was funny that Rampo decided to deduce Atsushi's location just for a bit of praise. I'm really excited for next week, maybe Atsushi will win/do well in a fight on his own?
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Jun 4, 2016 4:49 AM
Jul 2014
Dazai's personality is finally starting to make a lot more sense now after those exchanges. Wouldn't surprise me if we learn that Dazai was the worst of the lot of the Port Mafia.
Jun 4, 2016 7:15 AM

Jun 2013
Kyouka's love for boiled tofu reminds me of Arisu-chan from Boku no Chikyuu wo Mamotte (Please Save My Earth).

I hope neither Atsushi or Kyouka die. I don't think Ranpo hates Atsushi, he just doesn't care about anyone other than their president, apparently a praise from him is all he needs to get motivated.

LOL Dazai has been missing and they don't give a fuck.
臭い-
Jun 4, 2016 1:16 PM

Jan 2015
Shits hitting the fan !
Jun 5, 2016 7:07 AM

Jul 2015
LOL at Atsushi being shipped. The shippers tried too hard and thus he was caught. -.-
Anyway, finally the episodes are improving in terms of quality.
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
Jun 5, 2016 3:54 PM

Feb 2016
So why doesn't Ranpo just solve all the cases and he'll receive forever praise? lmao

But this episode wasn't bad. The date took a bit longer than it should have, but I liked Atugawa's arrival at the end of it. I actually liked Kyouka a bit more in this episode, hopefully she manages to live through this all and follow her heart. The comedy in the episode was nice too, and it wasn't over done or highly exaggerated either. So, Dazai was able to escape any time he wanted? lol...
Jun 5, 2016 6:59 PM

Oct 2012
Great episode in my opinion, I'm officially up to picking the manga back up, I seriously need to know what happens next

Looking forward to some epic weretiger skills and some nice Kyouka x Atsushi shots
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Jun 6, 2016 5:12 AM

Jul 2007
The way I see it - Kunikida keeps his duty and order above his personal emotion. So unless he got specifically told to do it, he would not. It fits his characterization.

Also as expected Dazai is scheming something behind the scenes too - we also get insight into just how high up the food chain Dazai was which reinforces just how ruthless and dangerous he most likely used to be if he was above Akutagawa and even prepared him. Its always interesting to see his behavior when his carefree mask drops.

Its unforgivable that actually good Bones shows are rated lower than their bokuhero kitsch.

Exhalant said:
So why doesn't Ranpo just solve all the cases and he'll receive forever praise?

Ranpo is narcissistic. Unless there's a level of self satisfaction, he is not too thrilled to do anything.

Also he DOES technically solve most of the cases in the agency. It was said as much in his episode - the agency can exist because Ranpo is there.
Jun 6, 2016 8:14 AM
Jun 2015
Jotakak said:

It was Kunikida and Rampo who didn't want to save Atsushi.. Nobody else... Just saying.
JunkAccount101Jun 6, 2016 8:25 AM
Jun 6, 2016 8:33 AM

Jan 2014
JewellTH said:
Jotakak said:

It was Kunikida and Rampo who didn't want to save Atsushi.. Nobody else... Just saying.

Nobody else was speaking up besides the ones I listed so they're guilty by being a bystander.
Jun 6, 2016 8:47 AM
Jun 2015
Jotakak said:
JewellTH said:

Nobody else was speaking up besides the ones I listed so they're guilty by being a bystander.

I'm pretty sure they were in on saving Atsushi, but they didn't care if anyone else wanted to get involved on it. Or at least, that's how it came off to me. I understand your point though. Thank god for Naomi speaking up before the boss.
Jun 6, 2016 2:08 PM

Jun 2016
I enjoy this episode I love it I like Kyouka she is so kawaii and her ability is very powerful as well. Even though Ryunnosuke Akutagawa is cold I like him he is badass and love his personality

Jun 7, 2016 3:23 AM

Jul 2008
I like where this is going, it looks like Dazai's scheme will carry on to the finale of the 1st cour :) I was worried for Kyouka because at one point early on, it look like she will enjoy a great time and die a horrible death at the end.
Jun 8, 2016 6:57 AM

Jul 2013
Dazai just keeps getting hotter and hotter, my God. I should stop watching anime for the Seiyuu & bishies.

AtsushixKyouka. Enough said.

Jun 8, 2016 1:06 PM

Jul 2009
Their date was so cute, I am shipping them already! LOL

I like Chuuya!
Jun 8, 2016 1:26 PM

Nov 2015
Kyouka's really cute! And she wants to turn herself in. Next episode should be very good

Jun 8, 2016 6:21 PM

Apr 2012
Dazai is the best!! I still love this anime's humor, and the story is getting very exciting yasss. :DD
That date part was kinda adorable, but to be honest that's not why I watch this anime I'm more interested in the action scenes so I'm glad that the date turned into kidnapping. Kyouka is cute tho but at the same time her character is pretty boring so no she never be my favourite. xDD
Can't wait to see the next episode especially the Dazai vs Chuuya fight. Yeah I like Chuuya very much so far :D
OokamiRisuJun 8, 2016 6:25 PM
Jun 9, 2016 10:18 PM

Oct 2008
OMG! I'm hyped-up because of that next preview episode!
What a nice date with Kyouka although it costs Atsushi's money!
So Chuuya's ranking is higher than Akutagawa.
There's no problem with Ranpo on locating what you want!
5/5.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2016

244 by gladiusm »»
May 13, 7:45 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2016

204 by moraxiom »»
May 10, 1:41 PM

» Writing is more miss than hit; will it get better?

BiobulletM - May 3

30 by BiobulletM »»
May 9, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2016

368 by Devonnius »»
Apr 14, 11:19 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2016

159 by yahn0928 »»
Apr 2, 9:54 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.