Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 6, 2015 10:19 PM
Aug 2011
I'm wondering if the panties thing keep running for the entirety of the show because that'll be a long haul...

A lot of characters here and I didn't dislike anyone, of course that could change but I don't think it will.
Jul 6, 2015 10:26 PM

Mar 2013
ReaperCreeper said:
fst said:

the magic of live television yo
Hopefully someone recorded it, because you know they'll censor it in reruns.

Hey remember that time Janet Jackson's boobs were flopping around on live TV in front of an audience of millions?

Doesn't seem like such a big deal now, does it?
Jul 6, 2015 10:30 PM

Mar 2015
Came for HanaKana... another cute HanaKana character <3

Story line quite unusual. So siblings fighting for the crown without being aggressive. They have powers, that never been explained yet. Well I guess I can continue watching.

Jul 6, 2015 10:37 PM
Nov 2013
This was really cute and unique. Very odd concept, but different from your average moe series. Really liked this first episode, and always appelreciate another cute KanaHana character <3 also love that the YuiKaori combo is here as well.
Jul 6, 2015 11:03 PM

Jul 2010
I'm probably gonna watch the 2nd episode only because Shuu was in the preview.
Other than that I'm not too excited, but I'll give it a fair chance.

Angela33 said:
ooo333 said:
Hopefully Shuu can turn this into a wincest harem.

huahuahauhauhauh

no, no friend is not series romance or harem, you're probably confusing with series Danchigai is to be launched in the next days

Damn, too bad.
Jul 6, 2015 11:23 PM

Dec 2013
Interesting.... the Royal Family Truman show.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jul 6, 2015 11:58 PM

Jul 2014
LOL interesting and funny as hell. Really like Akane but kinda wish that either Shu or the youngest girl were the main main characters cause Shu just looks badass and the youngest girls is so KAWAIIIII
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Jul 7, 2015 12:12 AM
Dec 2014
Hoppy said:
One very minor issue, the Sakurada family is living in an upper middle class neighborhood but their father is the king and he rules in a castle, shouldn't they be living in the castle.

"Even though we're royalty, it's our father, the King's, policy to live in a normal residential so we can have as normal a life as possible.".
Jul 7, 2015 12:31 AM
Dec 2014
I really hope each character gets their spotlight in this series. Read the fist chapter and most of the 2nd. Kind of gave up for the night because eyes getti slepy. n e way. anime n manga seem reely difwent. *splashes water on eyes*

the anime substracted and added scenes. some scenes were done differently. i'm not sure how this will go. there are only 3 chapters translated.

this definitely seems like a 12 episode series. i hope they don't rush and just pause for a second season.

great concept. me like. bye bye
Jul 7, 2015 12:46 AM

Jul 2014
Seems fairly interesting, at least in the way that they all utilise their different powers. Precisely what I expected so far then, although it seems excessively random that the people in the royal family all just so happen to have superpowers of some sort. I also hope that the series doesn't focus too much on Akane, particularly if she keeps on acting like she did in this episode.

OP and ED are pretty generic and nothing special, which doesn't really surprise me.
Jul 7, 2015 3:02 AM

Aug 2013
That was a fun and energetic little SoL. Really interesting first ep. Definitely turned out a little differently than what I expected from the PVs. Not a bad thing at all though.

HanaKana is in full hyper mode for this show, lol

Too bad we didn't actually get to see any direct panty shots after all the direct references.

Hoppy said:
One very minor issue, the Sakurada family is living in an upper middle class neighborhood but their father is the king and he rules in a castle, shouldn't they be living in the castle.

Souichi (the dad) explicitly said in this episode that he wanted his family to live as normal a life as possible, despite them being all royalty with superpowers. So he had everyone move into the suburbs rather than stay in the castle.

Vindstot said:
The whole camera monitoring thing seems pretty stupid to me. I'm sure there are better ways to go about the candidate election for the King's position. But oh well.

The cameras aren't just for the voting and TV show, the dad also had them installed to keep an eye on his kids and make sure they're all right.
Jul 7, 2015 3:06 AM

Mar 2013
this is quite fun, i like Shuu
Jul 7, 2015 3:25 AM

Aug 2013
Not my cup of tea. The humor was so-so and everything felt so all over the place. But what i found really grating is Akane. Her constant embarassments and squealish persona made me constantly facepalm. And the panties joke? No thanks. Don't wear skirt if you feel so bothered by it then. Just too bad that she's the main character and will be the main focus of the series.
Jul 7, 2015 3:27 AM

May 2014
um...
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jul 7, 2015 3:42 AM

Mar 2014
Nice, I like it. Akane is funny and the story is interesting, a nice casual anime to watch on the side :p.
Jul 7, 2015 6:01 AM

Apr 2010
Not sure what to say it looked nice just a bit over tho top with all the things that are going on.
Still i wonder how this anime will turn out.
Jul 7, 2015 6:10 AM

Aug 2014
The sub for this took forever! Finally get to watch this!
HanaKana is the MC? And the best girl? Picked the f**k up!

Amusing, dunno which power is the most OP. Maybe Shu I guess, since he doesn't seem to have weakness or backlash for using his power?

Anyway, I really like the art! Not bad for a start.
...And considering this is IMS Production, they better not screw this one up like Twintails and Date a Live.
Jul 7, 2015 6:31 AM

Jun 2013
well that was funny and interesting that game showed everyone's power
Jul 7, 2015 6:57 AM
Oct 2009
Was a funny episode. ^^
Btw is the uniforms in this anime not looks like baka to test uniforms? :O

Uniform from baka to test.
Jul 7, 2015 8:55 AM

May 2014
xNiflheim said:
The show's storyline is rather... interesting. Unusual, but interesting. I like Akane, and all the characters seem colorful and fun. It was an "OK" episode for me though. It's not a good show, but it's not bad either. Won't be dropping this one, I want to see how everything works out in the end.

Same here.
I thought this show would be a bit more surprising on the positive side but it turned out alright.
The animation looks good to me too, so average episode.
Jul 7, 2015 9:09 AM
Feb 2015
This should be a fun anime to watch. The op and Ed are nice. Has a cute touch to it. Yet another one to watch this summer...
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Jul 7, 2015 9:26 AM

Feb 2009
That was boring.
Jul 7, 2015 9:46 AM

Feb 2015
Akane is an exhibitionist she could just wear something else,the panty joke also got stale.

I'm wanting shuu to be king akane's reasons are dumb.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2015 10:56 AM

Dec 2007
I have one question!

Do you actually see the panties in the manga?
Jul 7, 2015 12:06 PM

May 2012
Not bad

I like to see Haruka crossdressing as a girl
Jul 7, 2015 12:34 PM

Jan 2009
fell asleep a couple of times... show lacks intensity for me

dropped
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Jul 7, 2015 12:48 PM

Aug 2010
Pretty interesting setting we got there ^^; Lol'd when the dad was revealed to be a king XD

Akane's faces are cute :3 Shiori is so adorable <3 Loli for King!! Or queen ^^;
Jul 7, 2015 1:43 PM

Oct 2012
Nothing special but it wasn't bad I guess. And HanaKana totally rules the show as MC (and her personality totally fits that of Akane's).

Too many other characters though. At least several episodes will be needed to get them to know.
Jul 7, 2015 1:52 PM

Apr 2015
Anime about family. Nice refreshing anime. I'll not get bored. Loved the parents!
#CHEXIT
Jul 7, 2015 2:47 PM

Jan 2014
Refreshing setting,Relaxing atmosphere,lots of panty jokes,Akane Kawaii and voiced by Hana Kanazawa,fun superpowers,great art...

This thing WILL be fun...
Jul 7, 2015 5:13 PM

Jan 2015
Decent first episode...I'll be staying due to HanaKana.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Jul 7, 2015 5:25 PM

Oct 2013
A lot of things are ridiculous, above the whole premise of having royalty live a normal life yet be heavily monitored. Then there's the popularity contests and prolly more.

But that's hardly an issue. Rather, these absurdities meant to serve as the show's charm after all. It all depends on how it'll be executed.

Not expecting anything great, but should be a fun ride regardless. Though, I kind of wish there wasn't any specific focus on one of the siblings and rather give them all equal attention. That or pick a more entertaining one. Akane's just mildly entertaining based on a 1st impression but I can't help but feel that if a central character was absolutely necessary, Shu or Aoi(or both) would've made for better protagonist material, IMO.
Jul 7, 2015 6:28 PM
Aug 2014
next episode preview hints on some twincest.
Jul 7, 2015 7:06 PM

Jul 2009
5/5 I totally love the show's story! Very original. Loving the royal family, Teru is so cute<3

Why would Aoi tell Akane that? There's no way she'll be out of people's sight if she were to become King (Queen technically). And she wouldnt be much of a leader if she refused to be seen by the public ever.

Haha, Aoi's abilities isn't really supernatural, there are people in real life who never forget/have awesome memories. The probability ability kinda sucked too, in the end probability is only that: probability. Maybe a future telling ability would have been better (with some kind of gimmick otherwise it would be way too boss).
Jul 8, 2015 2:30 AM

Jan 2013
It was better than what I was expecting. Pretty fun and enjoyable.
Jul 8, 2015 6:50 AM
Jul 2018
It was pretty fun to watch. I didnt expect superpowers at all but it's fun so far. I really really hope either Aoi, Kanade or Shu will win in the end.
Jul 8, 2015 8:00 AM

Apr 2014
Thought for this Episode:

Okay the story was interesting enough for me to watch this all the way to the end.
The individual characters was likable and had good character designs.
The OP and ED songs and animation style was good and cute. I will really wait for the OP and ED's full version and it's Music Video.
Haters always gonna hate.
Jul 8, 2015 9:13 AM

Aug 2014
ITs an interesting premise, show might be a little light for my taste but I'll stick with it. Theres just a TON of people and Im assuming this is about 12 episodes so Im not sure how they're going squeeze everyones story into it, unless they plan on ignoring a lot of people.
https://twitter.com/LightningDash02
OTPs || MyAnimeList || MyMangaList || Favorite Guys || Favorite Girls || Favorite Anime

~LightningXDash02
Jul 8, 2015 10:39 AM

Dec 2013
I really liked the first episode. I want wait for the fanart *^* I need some right now. It's really cute and of course weird but I kind of hope there's some drama brewing for the future. The only other thing to say is
WEAR A LONGER SKIRT, dammit.
Jul 8, 2015 1:05 PM

Jul 2014
I haven't been so bored since I got stuck in a train station for 43 hours. This is a failure as a slice of life and a comedy.

This is one of those shows where the creators suck at creating interesting characters, so they just ramp up the quantity of clones, throwing shit at the wall hoping something sticks.

Even Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara was better than this. And less predictable. I already know the ending to this snooze fest.

- Boring character designs
- Average animation and backgrounds
- Awful voice acting
- Uninspired music
- Unfunny 24/7
- Every character is a 100% clone
- Plot is just idiotic

It's like they were trying to make it bad.
Red_TuesdayJul 8, 2015 11:40 PM
Jul 8, 2015 7:00 PM

Aug 2013
Honestly I'm actually glad that this anime is comedy and slice of life instead of some action, adventure good vs evil anime. I love all the nine children with their own different personality and different super powers. So glad that I don't have to take this anime seriously. Can't wait for the next episodes.
Jul 9, 2015 7:13 PM

Aug 2012
Seems nice, funny fanservices, cutely drawn characters.

Jul 10, 2015 1:14 AM

Jul 2013
It was refreshing to say the least.

The premise is unique, for once we got the whole family as protagonists and lots of female characters without any hint of pointless harem-teasing.

Plus the seiyuu casts are fantastic, I'm glad to see Eriko Matsui got another role after Moo-tan from last season (she didn't have enough roles for someone of her comedic talent!). It's also oddly refreshing to hear Kana Hanazawa in the main role again.
Jul 10, 2015 11:27 PM

Apr 2013
Well....without the PIS...some of these characters could actually be quite OP. Lol.
Jul 10, 2015 11:30 PM

Feb 2013
This looks like it's going to be a fun anime.

I am excite.
Jul 11, 2015 8:01 AM
Jan 2015
Hoppy said:

they explained this in the episode ... their father (the King) wanted to make sure his kids had a normal (as much as possible) childhood so he wanted them to grow up in a normal home, go to a normal school, etc ...
Jul 11, 2015 8:02 AM
Jan 2015
Vindstot said:

The whole camera monitoring thing seems pretty stupid to me. I'm sure there are better ways to go about the candidate election for the King's position. But oh well...

The surveillance cameras have nothing to do with the election ... they are there to monitor the kids and to make sure they are safe as they are not living in the castle / doing things like walking to school by themselves, etc....

Think of them as a remote secret service detail.
Jul 11, 2015 9:09 AM

Mar 2013
funny episode,
though the various of hair colors in this anime annoy me
and my eyes (to much brought all together) :?

NisxJul 11, 2015 9:12 AM
Jul 11, 2015 10:02 AM
Apr 2015
Nisx said:
funny episode,
though the various of hair colors in this anime annoy me
and my eyes (to much brought all together) :?

why dont they ever seriousl wear pants
Jul 11, 2015 8:54 PM

Jun 2014
Not quite sure how i feel about this one yet....

11 main characters seems pretty...confusing.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Joukamachi no Dandelion Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2015

100 by SodaFarl »»
Jan 1, 9:27 PM

Poll: » Joukamachi no Dandelion Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2015

166 by FarCritical »»
May 27, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Joukamachi no Dandelion Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2015

70 by FarCritical »»
May 27, 2023 8:33 AM

Poll: » Joukamachi no Dandelion Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2015

71 by FarCritical »»
May 27, 2023 8:02 AM

Poll: » Joukamachi no Dandelion Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2015

78 by FarCritical »»
May 27, 2023 5:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.