Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 30, 2015 12:12 PM

Jun 2013
YAY Seirin won, even if it was obvious, I was so hyped
This episode was amazing, I actually thought we'll see more bullshit in the last seconds of the match, because lots of people were complaining about it, but it didn't seem to be that way at least for me.
I loved when Can Do started to play ^^

Oh man, I'm sad it's over T.T Definitely one of my favourite anime.
Gonna read the manga now.
10/10
Jun 30, 2015 12:13 PM

Mar 2015
I really enjoyed this episode and the series as a whole. I am not even particularly interested in sports, though. But I think KnB was always about more than just basketball. Will miss the show!

I think there will be some additional bits. I'm sure we will see the Street Basketball match of the Generation of Miracles animated in the near future.

I know KnB was sometimes bit of cliche. But don't we all love the good old power of nakama?
Jun 30, 2015 12:24 PM

Dec 2014
The feels...

Hopefully EXTRA Game will be animated into a movie once it's finished.
sotiredJun 30, 2015 12:28 PM
Jun 30, 2015 12:36 PM

Mar 2014
ill miss you kuroko no basket <3
Jun 30, 2015 12:40 PM

Nov 2011
Helenus said:
I know KnB was sometimes bit of cliche. But don't we all love the good old power of nakama?

Yeah I can dig that Nakama override. That isn't the problem. The problem was more like the bullshit explanations to superpowers and how the superpower just presented is void by another one right after, y'know, the asspulls. But they don't feel so bad if it ended now. To make it more would only be a repetition of that (maybe OVAs of the Extra Game).

I actually liked it all, it was good, it ended well that way, I got more than enough of that world by now though, I'm really glad there's no more of it from now. That's the best way a thing can end. xP

TrOjAnHoRsE said:

I see.. reading extra game manga now, again only 3 chapters :( This is my first sports anime i watched it due to Gintama rip-off.

Give it a go in Ace of Diamond then! I don't even like baseball and I had zero expectations to follow it for so long when I first started it (I watched it for curiosity expecting to drop) but it was a quite a surprise. And it's a sports series still ongoing now. It's good if you like the story aspect of overcoming obstacles and rising up against the odds that KnB had, but it's not as much about superpowers or exagerations like KnB so... that might either be good or bad to the eye of the beholder. It's more grounded (and simple), main characters lost more often, it's not as big of a yaoi fuel and it has less Nakama stuff, but it's still a shounen so it still has lots of Nakama. xP

(Giant Killing was a better seinen option for a sports manga but I never heard of it getting a season 2 since 2010.. it's really sad, it was great. Oh well. But Daiya no A is still ongoing)
Jun 30, 2015 12:41 PM

Dec 2014
TrOjAnHoRsE said:
Sourire said:
there's no next season.
Kerozinn said:

bad news for you. the story actually ends here and so does the main manga. there is just the extra game manga which comes out like every half a year.

time to let go.

I see.. reading extra game manga now, again only 3 chapters :( This is my first sports anime i watched it due to Gintama rip-off.

I don't like the Extra game. They make the American players so douchey
Jun 30, 2015 12:42 PM

Aug 2014
And it's over :'(
I'll miss this show so much TT-TT
Now what left is hoping they will animate Extra Game into a movie or a ova
The GoM were together at kuroko's birthday *-* loved it!!
Jun 30, 2015 12:49 PM

Mar 2015
I kind of cried a lot maybe because of the emotional ties I have with this anime starting from the first day the first episode of season one came out.
It's going to be really sad without it.

About the episode, we all knew how it was going to turn out. I disliked how they spaced out this game tbh. I felt like they rushed the ending because they probably couldve spaced it out a bit.

The animation was good. The content was good.

I hope they have more ovas coming out

Jun 30, 2015 1:13 PM

Jul 2014
And so it ends, I'm gonna miss this series :')
Jun 30, 2015 1:15 PM

Nov 2014
This was an awesome journey, definitely my favorite sport anime ever.
I thought the end wasn't strong enough yet it was satisfying. The feels of no more third year students made me really sad, they were really amazing:(

Bye bye Kuruko and Serin :')
Jun 30, 2015 1:18 PM

Dec 2014
Was hoping they'd get me more excited than they had in 74. That didn't happen...

meh ending.
Jun 30, 2015 1:25 PM

May 2014
Third season started weak, but I really think they pulled it together in the end. I loved that they focused more on the characters in the end than basketball itself. That's what KnB is better at anyway! Not sure whether this show is closer to 8/10 or 9/10, but I sure am glad I watched it :)
~ The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Jun 30, 2015 1:41 PM

Dec 2012
Congrats Seirin on winning the Winter Cup.
They just managed to defeat Rakuzan.
All those tears and emotions.
Love the picture of all the GOM's together again.
Gonna miss this show a lot.
Overall 10/10.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jun 30, 2015 1:42 PM

Jan 2013
Satisfying conclusion. The last 30 seconds didn't drag on that long.
Jun 30, 2015 1:45 PM
Jun 2014
Didn't people say this would be 26 episodes?
Jun 30, 2015 1:58 PM
Nov 2009
This show was fun to watch although ending here seem kinda rushed. I enjoyed season 1 the most and the flashbacks in season 3 were more enjoyable than the dragged out matches from season 2. Overall 8/10
Jun 30, 2015 2:17 PM

Sep 2013
Loved the extra content after the game and I'm looking forward to episode 75.5 this December.
Except for the first 3 episodes this season, this has been simply fantastic, sad to see it go.
Jun 30, 2015 2:18 PM

Oct 2014
Tokoya said:
Anddddddd Seirin's bullshit win has finally happened.....Rakuzan deserved to win and should have but due to PIT this didn't happen

I totally agree, but it was an awesome match nonetheless.
Great episode 5/5.
9/10 for the whole series.

I hope they animate Extra Game. Although we will have to wait for at least 3 or 4 years if they do.

Helenus said:

...No. In fact, I hate Nakama power-ups. They just ruin the fights/matches.
Unfortunately, almost all the shounen animes revolve around it.
Howling_DarknessJun 30, 2015 6:24 PM
Jun 30, 2015 2:20 PM

Feb 2012
The photo with reunited Generation of Miracle players was nice.

I see that the manga ended here as well. There's possible continuation given how it ended, so there's hope! Solid series.
Jun 30, 2015 2:21 PM

Jul 2012
It was a long and worthy ride
Jun 30, 2015 2:23 PM

Jul 2014
Mallony said:
The photo with reunited Generation of Miracle players was nice.

I see that the manga ended here as well. There's possible continuation given how it ended, so there's hope! Solid series.
extra game's opening chapter picks up after the next interhigh
Jun 30, 2015 2:32 PM

Jul 2014
Oh my gosh , my life is over now....
Kuroko no basket sure was an exciting and fun ride! Loved itt!!!!
I just wished there'd be a cute scene between Aida en Junpei... but okay xD Still loved it!!! <3
Jun 30, 2015 2:36 PM
Feb 2008
SchwingBoner said:
[center]

Please make some extra content (movie pl0x).
Jun 30, 2015 2:38 PM

Jun 2014
Dashingfella said:
Didn't people say this would be 26 episodes?

special is what you're talking about
All credit goes to Sacred.
Jun 30, 2015 2:41 PM

Mar 2012
Oh man, I can't believe that this series is over now. Just about a year ago, the manga finished and now the anime has reached this point; it feels so surreal.

I never was the biggest fan of the final match in the manga, but it was a lot more enjoyable for me in the anime. The final sequence where each Seirin player contributed a huge play was a suiting finish to the match. All the additional stuff after the match was a nice plump cherry on the top. :3

Hopefully, we'll see Extra Game get animated sometime down the road once there's more content.

Thank you Production IG for all those orgasmic effects, especially for episode 24. Hopefully, you saved some of that budget for Haikyuu season 2. xP
Jun 30, 2015 2:48 PM

Jan 2010
Best anime of the year
Jun 30, 2015 3:01 PM

Dec 2010
You have done well, Teppei. I'm gonna miss you :c I kinda got emotional when he left. *sigh* It's all over. This season is my least fave of the three because Akashi was OP af and the Rakuzan match dragged on too much. 7.5/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2015 3:07 PM

Jul 2012
It was okay and the show was fun to watch. I do think that the previous seasons were better since the ending was very predictable that Seririn would win in the last second.

7/10
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Jun 30, 2015 3:11 PM

Jun 2014
3/10
Jun 30, 2015 3:19 PM

Jun 2014
I'm going to miss KnB. Even though they exaggerated a lot of things I really enjoyed it.

9/10
Jun 30, 2015 3:24 PM

Mar 2015
So it's over....season 3 was pretty bad imo but the last episodes were mindless fun so I bumped my score up.
Who would have thought that Seirin would win? :o
Got goosebumps when OP 1 started playing.
_HeroKenzan_Jun 30, 2015 4:21 PM
Jun 30, 2015 3:25 PM
Dec 2012
KnB's ending was standard, but that's what I liked about it. A standard "hard working team wins through friendship and support" ending was the only one that would have been satisfying.

The series was never about the ending, we all saw it coming. However, the development of the characters involved was quite something. Aomine's getting back into the game after finally finding his equal. Akashi has gotten over his fear of losing the sport that he loves. Murasakibara has developed a love of the sport. Midorama believes in teamwork. And Kise became a much more confident and aggressive player.

And Kuroko . . . he finally got what he always wanted out of the game: fun. When he joined Teiko's team, it was to have fun playing his friend. He went through most of that time slowly seeing the fun squeezed out of the game. He went into high school seeking to show them that his way of playing was right. When he lost to Aomine and Too, he got back into touch, having fun with the game.

And all it took was a transcendent player coming from America and joining the exact same team as a premier passer who would never be able to hog the spotlight.
Jun 30, 2015 3:27 PM

Jul 2013
Majuicezumi said:
The RakuSei match overall was ehhh, mostly Kagami's moonjumps and nakama power.

Tokoya said:
Anddddddd Seirin's bullshit win has finally happened.....Rakuzan deserved to win and should have but due to PIT this didn't happen

LPGeneratorx said:
Personally I feel that this was the worst season of them all, mainly due to the final match being such a drag, and the ass-pulls reached a level I can't explain. The music wasn't anything amazing, aside from Akashi's theme and the first opening, and the animation looked pretty bad in the last few episodes. Also, too much "I MUST DO DIS FOR MY NAKAMAS"

I also felt this way after I finished the manga(Akashi wouldn't have any problem predicting the alley-oop, but Seirin had to win somehow), but now I'm not all that mad. Even through I came to despise Kuroko and Kagami around the end in the manga (at the beginning they were my favorites), and wanted Akashi to win, I now get that this was an important character development for him in this game. He won against himself and I don't care about the outcome of this match. I can't imagine how would his father treat him after this game.
Well, anyway 8/10 for this season. I would have gave it a 9 because of how they did Akashi, but I remembered the destroyed Teikou arc.
Shimai_niJun 30, 2015 3:34 PM
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
Jun 30, 2015 3:27 PM

Jun 2012
Kuroko no Basket was one of my first simulcasts. It was also my first sports anime and manga. I wasn't expecting to enjoy this season so much because I didn't enjoy some of it in the manga but it was actually great. I'm tempted to give it a 10/10 but I think I'll stick to my usual 9/10. It was a little disappointing that the Teiko arc was shortened. Definitely liked it more than season 2 but I still love season 1 (I need to rewatch it soon!).
N☆ 

Jun 30, 2015 3:48 PM

May 2009
JessicasamaXP said:
Oh my gosh , my life is over now....
Kuroko no basket sure was an exciting and fun ride! Loved itt!!!!
I just wished there'd be a cute scene between Aida en Junpei... but okay xD Still loved it!!! <3
Yeah I was expecting along those lines as well. It looks like we'll never know for sure, but I have a feeling that Aida and Junpei would be together if things were to continue.

Yeah I can't believe the series is over. I've definitely enjoyed Season 3 as well as the other seasons. Adding a backstory to the other Generation of Miracles members is a nice touch! My favorite episode from the match is episode 23. I like the character development of Akashi as he struggled with the realization that he's backed into a corner and that his true self has shown. The smile in the end was a nice touch.

The Kuroko no Basket moment that got me was when after there seemed no hope for Seirin to come back when Aomine achieved ZONE, Kagami managed to achieve ZONE! I don't read the manga, so that moment for me was unexpected and priceless!

Overall Kuroko no Basket is definitely an excellent sports anime with twists and turns that give you the chills when you're fully watching it. I definitely enjoyed the Teiko Middle School arc; It was nice to see where and how the Generation of Miracles came to be. I will truly miss Kuroko no Basket~ n.n
Jun 30, 2015 4:00 PM
Dec 2014
not an epic end but at least the end was a happy one and not a sad one like slam dunk.
i would like to see a new season about World Schools Championship
Jun 30, 2015 4:04 PM

Dec 2013
Despite this season not being as enjoyable as the rest I'm really gonna miss this series and it's characters :(

Overall 7/10
Jun 30, 2015 4:06 PM
Nov 2010
This season was okay. It descended further into Dragon Ball no Basket, but it was still interesting to see all the characters and some of their stories.
Jun 30, 2015 4:11 PM

Jun 2014
8/10
Jun 30, 2015 4:20 PM

Mar 2012
Am I the only one who thinks this season is worse than the previous? I didn't really like the idea of Seiren winning against opponents that seems overpowering, it felt like they won due to the sake of them being the protagonist (which of course, prominent in shounen shows).

At first, I felt Seiren won against Kaijo only because Kise had an injury, if he didn't had that, things would been way different (not to mention his overpowered abilities).

And how Rakuzan were supposed to be unstoppable and portrayed as an overpowered team, I like the idea that they should still be that one entity where they are deemed to be unbeatable, kind of like how Touou was back in season 1. I rather see a crushing or a close game of Seiren losing in the finals than getting a half-assed win like this. That way, there would been more motivation again, because I felt that the team's increasing growth (to the point where they can beat Rakuzan, in which Shotoku got crushed easily) with little practice (who knows, might have been off-screen) to be unusual, really unusual.

Or maybe the author wanted something like "teamwork+friendship defeats all" moral like every shounen?

I also don't like the cheesy name calling moves as if it's a battle shounen, of course, there were some in previous seasons, but this is beyond cheesy.

Don't get me wrong, I like the show, but everything in this season seems weirdly off compare to the previous, the only thing I actually enjoyed without any sort of cringing was the Generation of Miracles flashback (which I think should had been shown earlier).
skwok-ravenJun 30, 2015 4:23 PM

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Jun 30, 2015 4:22 PM

Dec 2013
Raven-kun said:
Am I the only one who thinks this season is worse than the previous? I didn't really like the idea of Seiren winning against opponents that seems overpowering, it felt like they won due to the sake of them being the protagonist (which of course, prominent in shounen shows).

Almost everyone thinks that!
Jun 30, 2015 4:25 PM
Nov 2013
So happy for Seiren, although I would've been extremely pissed off if they lost to Rakuzan. Amazing team work.

Another great season of Kuroko has come to an end, did I.G adapt the entire series? Anyway, this was a good season overall, except it felt extremely dragged out at some points. Still a 7/10 season
Jun 30, 2015 4:30 PM

Jan 2009
Kuroko have no zone. He is only the shadow.

I like the all the anime original content they included. The manga ended so suddenly so im glad they added those original content.
Jun 30, 2015 4:35 PM
Sep 2009
Because of the silent rule "MCs have to win" and poor execution and following of it, I ended up very disappointed with this game. Not to mention some dumb, illogical powers.

However, as a whole this show was engaging and produced some memorable characters and moments. Over all I'm leaning towards 7, good but could've been so much better.
Jun 30, 2015 4:55 PM

Feb 2012
expected outcome and the match was pretty boring, yet the episode itself was somehow satisfying.

overall this season was really enjoyable and easy to watch like the previous two. and i'll miss these characters. though technically the show is pretty terrible.. 5/10 while factoring in enjoyment
Jun 30, 2015 5:10 PM

Aug 2010
Nice finale. Really like all the development Akashi got. I also like how it ended with the picture of all the GoM together.

Time to read Kuroko no Basket: Extra game.
Jun 30, 2015 5:17 PM

Mar 2009
And that's the end of Super Saiyan basketball.

I really hated Akashi, and overall, I think he brought the season down. I didn't start to warm up to him until his dramatic change near the end of the match. It was a decent season, though. The highlight being the big flashback arc.

But I sure am disappointed that Momoi and Aomine didn't hook up.
Jun 30, 2015 5:21 PM

Apr 2013
The finale to the match was less dramatic than I expected and even the stuff afterwards was quite generic, but I gotta say the Aomine bit made me smile.
I liked how in the end Kuroko acted as the shadow of the team and let Kagami score as a reminder of what his basketball is all about.

This season overall has been just as good as the previous ones and the last match lived up to the hype. I will definitely miss watching the absurd but exciting matches every week from now on...

8/10
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Jun 30, 2015 5:59 PM

May 2015
j0x said:
Kuroko have no zone. He is only the shadow.

I like the all the anime original content they included. The manga ended so suddenly so im glad they added those original content.

OMG FEELS ALL OVER

Great freakin' show!

Jun 30, 2015 6:19 PM

Dec 2013
I don't think they know what "one second" is. When he had .4 seconds left, he was still starting his jump.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2015

156 by N_Erwann »»
Today, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2015

160 by N_Erwann »»
Yesterday, 9:17 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2015

221 by N_Erwann »»
Yesterday, 9:15 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

226 by Matchappie »»
Feb 26, 3:11 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 16, 2015

91 by Matchappie »»
Feb 25, 11:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.