Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 16, 2014 4:14 PM

Nov 2013
They kissed T_T Now we just have to wait for another drama.

Nov 16, 2014 4:15 PM

May 2014
/FANGIRLING INTENSIFIES
Nov 16, 2014 4:18 PM

Jun 2013
Kusakabe needs to man up just a bit more, can't be too nice with girls. Of course being a total d*ck like Kyouya is also no good, but there are always masochistic girls like Erika who enjoy that as well :)
Nov 16, 2014 6:07 PM

Oct 2010
I'm still extremely curious as to where the adaptation will finish. Other than that, looking forward to seeing more of Kyouya's subtle dere-ness.
Nov 16, 2014 6:31 PM

Jul 2012
This episode was pure excellence.

Kyoya and Erika finally established a proper relationship with each other.

The surprise Kyoya kiss caught me off guard a little and then we got the Erika returning fire kiss right back at him.

I cannot wait to see how those two develop their relationship throughout the remaining episodes of this series.

~Great episode!!!
Nov 16, 2014 6:33 PM

Aug 2014
stop bashing kyouya already, if you dont like this, then why the hell are some people even watching this? i absolutely love it, and i know we all have our own preferences. sure kyouya acts like an asshole, but people keep acting as if they have never seen a roughed up person before. kyouya doesnt have a wonderful past or anything, and he just grew up this way to protect himself. and altho erika may be pretty stupid, at least she is capable of loving someone who deserves to be loved properly. if you people read the manga (im not saying you have to), then you would know that erika's love for him changes kyouya... or at least you get to see inside of kyouya more and understand he isnt a down-to-the-core bastard.
https://twitter.com/LightningDash02
OTPs || MyAnimeList || MyMangaList || Favorite Guys || Favorite Girls || Favorite Anime

~LightningXDash02
Nov 16, 2014 6:34 PM

Apr 2014
Kusakabe is such a nice guy T_T It is a good thing Erika confirms her feelings before he gets hurt.

OMG! The kiss scene is so frikin adorable! >///< See Kyouya, this is what happens when you got out of your tsun tsun shell.

Aug 2014
Shione is still a bitch in my book for not even trying to understand Nonoka
https://twitter.com/LightningDash02
OTPs || MyAnimeList || MyMangaList || Favorite Guys || Favorite Girls || Favorite Anime

~LightningXDash02

Jan 2008
she's absolutely pathetic.....

Nov 16, 2014 6:49 PM

Nov 2014
After an argument, a sorry is mandatory for make-up. A kiss does not mean sorry. In fact a kiss without a sorry deserves a slap. Yes Erika should slap Kyoya for suddenly kissing her, not return with another kiss.

Kusakabe deserves a better girl than Erika. kusakabe has more than twice the balls of Kyoya. Kyoya's confession is shit. What kind of confession is "In general society, yeah it is love"? (Or something along the lines of that).

I don't even ship Kusakabe and Erika. I just want the characters to act is a sensible way. Too unrealistic. I'd probably enjoy the show more if Erika was really a M and enjoyed the abuse.

The first few episodes were good, but it stepped way over the line when Kyoya played with her confession and rejected her Valentine gift in such a crappy manner. Having a unrealistic make-up between Kyoya and Erika didn't help either. I'm done. Dropping it. No offense to anyone that likes this series, it's just my opinion.
BurningSpiritNov 16, 2014 7:05 PM
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Nov 16, 2014 7:05 PM

Jun 2013
I just about cried at how perfect this episode was! :)
Nov 16, 2014 7:29 PM

Jul 2009
nice guys finish last
Nov 16, 2014 7:46 PM
Mar 2014
I was really glad she told Kyoya off after all this time. Wish it lasted more than an episode though seeing as he was starting to understand just how important she was to him. At least he said he loves her in his own way and will treasure her so we'll see what happens now. I can't help but be happy for her after that.

babymimi said:
Kusakabe got friendzoned as soon as Erika invited her friend to go with them lol
Damn Kyoya & Erika are already dating... can't wait to see what happens next

TsukiumiFanboy said:
they couldnt have made kyouya a more unlikeable character. he treats her like shit and she just keeps coming back lol

Naoki from Itazura na Kiss is worse than Kyoya trust me

I think they are almost on the same level though for some reason, I feel like Kyoya was more hurtful overall. Still, it took forever for Naoki to come around in comparison to this.
8igfanNov 16, 2014 7:55 PM
Nov 16, 2014 7:48 PM

Jan 2013
Wow they kissed. And there are still plenty of episodes left. That doesn't usually happen
Nov 16, 2014 8:22 PM
Apr 2011
babymimi said:
Kusakabe got friendzoned as soon as Erika invited her friend to go with them lol
Damn Kyoya & Erika are already dating... can't wait to see what happens next

TsukiumiFanboy said:
they couldnt have made kyouya a more unlikeable character. he treats her like shit and she just keeps coming back lol

Naoki from Itazura na Kiss is worse than Kyoya trust me

the difference between naoki and kyoya is that it took nearly the entire season for naoki to fall for kotoko and he never said the stuff kyoya does. i cant believe im saying it but naoki was a much more likeable character. this relationship has really put me off
Nov 16, 2014 8:24 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Kurogashi said:
nice guys finish last

that's why I'll treat you like trash~♫

Kusakabe is so nice ;_; I like him because he ended the fight that he knew he couldn't win. Not saying all guys should give up, but he hopes for the best for Erika and her love, even if he knows/thinks that Kyouya may not be fit for Erika. Kyouya on the other hand doesn't really have too many redeeming qualities yet but let's hope that will change since Erika is already slowly changing him. And props to Erika for ending it before she leads Kusakabe on too much, and also for not lying to herself.

Yay, next episode is my favorite chapter in the series! Looking forward to it ^^
Nov 16, 2014 8:47 PM

Jul 2012
holy i read this a long time ago so i didn't expect the confession so quick oh man
that was fucking cute not gonna lie
I replayed the confession scene like 3 times

SoonaxUchiha02 said:
stop bashing kyouya already, if you dont like this, then why the hell are some people even watching this? i absolutely love it, and i know we all have our own preferences. sure kyouya acts like an asshole, but people keep acting as if they have never seen a roughed up person before. kyouya doesnt have a wonderful past or anything, and he just grew up this way to protect himself. and altho erika may be pretty stupid, at least she is capable of loving someone who deserves to be loved properly. if you people read the manga (im not saying you have to), then you would know that erika's love for him changes kyouya... or at least you get to see inside of kyouya more and understand he isnt a down-to-the-core bastard.

this ^^^^^
all the people who are like "ugh erika is such a masochist and kyouya's a dick. this show is shit" you have a right to drop it, you know. it's not like his sadist personality complete vapourizes
Nov 16, 2014 9:36 PM

Jun 2011
Poor Kusakabeeeeeeeeee T____T he was so kind and cute
Nov 16, 2014 10:12 PM

Mar 2008
I'm somewhat picky when it comes to shoujo, and this one that I like.
Nov 16, 2014 10:21 PM

Jun 2013
The cringe is back owoowooowoo. Who the fuck would ever like Erika, shes such a terrible character. Good job hurting ladyboy and blonde guy. Kyouya is one salty douche bag LOL
Nov 16, 2014 10:37 PM

Jul 2014
Glad this wasn't like AHR and she told him that she didn't like him when she realized it. Kinda ship him and her best friend?
Nov 16, 2014 10:58 PM

Aug 2013
Well nothing surprising happened this episode.

And from the preview it looks like Kyouya is going to do something else to make Erika cry. Rinse and repeat.

I'd probably be happier if there was even A BIT of character development. Since every time it "happens" shit just resets the next episode.

Hopefully people still aren't comparing this to Ao Haru Ride and Maid-sama. Not to say this show is awful, but when comparing it to those 2 this show is on the level of trash.
Nov 16, 2014 11:40 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode!

I knew Erika just dated Kusakabe just to run away from Kyouya. I'm glad Sanda reminded her that waiting for someone to love you back hurts like hell. You don't want them waiting for a long time only to decline them in the end.

That kiss though! What even surprised me was Erika herself going forward and kissing him back as well ;)

Hopefully Kusakabe does meet someone. He's still young and lots of things to discover, so it's nice to explore me instead of jumping the gun.

Can't wait for the next episode!
Nov 17, 2014 12:53 AM

Apr 2013
Trying not to drop it, trying not to drop it, trying not to drop it, trying not to drop it...
*Insert Witty Anime Reference Here*
Nov 17, 2014 2:02 AM

Feb 2013
BurningSpirit said:
After an argument, a sorry is mandatory for make-up. A kiss does not mean sorry. In fact a kiss without a sorry deserves a slap. Yes Erika should slap Kyoya for suddenly kissing her, not return with another kiss.

Kusakabe deserves a better girl than Erika. kusakabe has more than twice the balls of Kyoya. Kyoya's confession is shit. What kind of confession is "In general society, yeah it is love"? (Or something along the lines of that).

I don't even ship Kusakabe and Erika. I just want the characters to act is a sensible way. Too unrealistic. I'd probably enjoy the show more if Erika was really a M and enjoyed the abuse.

The first few episodes were good, but it stepped way over the line when Kyoya played with her confession and rejected her Valentine gift in such a crappy manner. Having a unrealistic make-up between Kyoya and Erika didn't help either. I'm done. Dropping it. No offense to anyone that likes this series, it's just my opinion.

i agree with you. had a lot of respect for the show up till the last episode but now it's just forced as hell.
Nov 17, 2014 2:29 AM

May 2013
Kyouya is so tsun tsun. But still, the kissing scene were too much kyaaaaaaa for me.

And the preview! OMG
The world shall know the truth soon.
Nov 17, 2014 3:03 AM

May 2013
Broke up with him, seen another guy, dumps the guy, then going back to him as his girlfriend. I wish that was simpler in real life.
Kyouya has that selfish attitude that I posses sometimes. His bad attitude, I can't compare. Two kisses. One from him and one from her.
That preview though.

"Well, in general society, they'd usually call it love. Right?"
Nov 17, 2014 3:17 AM
May 2009
Man, this is a struggle for me to watch. Girl is a complete masochist, guy is just a total asshole. I feel like I've seen this plot done hundreds of times. Not to mention she's a compulsive liar who just leads this the grey haired dude on.

Maybe I'm just out growing this genre :|
cri7ica1Nov 17, 2014 3:21 AM
Nov 17, 2014 4:21 AM
Mar 2013

However coolly pretending to act, Kyoya's actual feelings were as follows:
htsujiNov 17, 2014 4:31 AM
Nov 17, 2014 5:13 AM

May 2014
Sorairi said:
This is called stupidity (her) and harassment (him).
Exactly. That guy is still a jerk. And she has nothing against it! -_- (#S&M#)

htsuji said:
However coolly pretending to act, Kyoya's actual feelings were as follows:
LMAO!! My stomach hurts!! >^o^<
Nov 17, 2014 5:21 AM

Mar 2012
I was thinking to myself: This season I will watch less anime and do something with my life.
After watching this episode: Well, fuck it, gonna continue watching anime.

Damn, life's hard when you can't choose which things are the most important. I guess it's because I'm too laid back :x
Nov 17, 2014 6:10 AM

Sep 2014
Hmm, after the abysmal episode last week, I really doubted if this episode was gonna be any good or not.
But thankfully, it was atleast better than last week's. Even if he ''confessed'', it's still pretty obvious his behaviour towards her won't really change much. So, not really sure if I'm actually looking forward to this Anime. :/
Nov 17, 2014 7:32 AM

Jun 2012
Intentionally or otherwise, this series is pretty sexist. Tons of anime and manga are, the majority of what I've seen and read actually, but it really stands out in this because Erika isn't afforded an ounce of dignity. She's seemingly content to swallow a tablespoon of cruelty so long as it comes with a pinch of kindness, time and again. Her capacity for forgiveness would be admirable if it weren't for the fact Kyōya has benefitted more times than he deserves, so while I do want to root for Erika, I really can't because I don't want her to end up with someone as undeserving of her as Kyōya.
Nov 17, 2014 8:02 AM

Sep 2008
Best episode yet. Major personal development for Erika. And Kyouya isn't as much of an ass (although he's still got a long way to go).

I know some people don't like the MCs personalities, but hey they're 16 years old and most 16 year olds have lots of issues. The fact that both of them are so imperfect makes this series real. This is one of the best shows of the season for me.
Nov 17, 2014 9:09 AM

Aug 2013
Stupid characters, stupid characters everywhere. I still hate Erika and Kyouya. (Probably mis-spelled it, whatever) I guess it`s kind of good that they ended this Ep. with them actually becoming actual GF and BF but goddamn, retards. -.- I feel sorry for Kusakabe, hopefully he finds love in another anime. xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2014 10:50 AM

May 2014
In this episode we learned that Erika Shinohara is the type of person who plays with other people's feelings.
Nov 17, 2014 11:11 AM
Mar 2013
Rei_Rei said:
I feel sorry for Kusakabe, hopefully he finds love in another anime. xD

Judging from how rapidly the story of this show is moving, I guess
Nov 17, 2014 11:17 AM

Feb 2009
First time I've actually had a bit of respect for Erika. First going through a lot of personal stuff, realizing flaws and coming to terms with how she feels, then she actually really stands up to Kyoya? I thought that kiss was really going to be enough (This is a girl that was so desperate for his attention that she would have allowed him to walk her on a leash) and she MAKES him say it. That was great.

This series may FINALLY be taking a positive turn. They have a long way to go, but it's going in a good direction.
Nov 17, 2014 12:06 PM

Dec 2012
Eh honestly I thought kusakabe and her was really awkward.
Nov 17, 2014 12:53 PM

Dec 2013
"If anyone wishes to stop me, let them try. If there any whose dispair can match my own!" - Lelouch Lamperouge.
Nov 17, 2014 2:14 PM
May 2009
idolbomb said:
This is never going to end well at all. Honestly he doesn't deserve anyone the way he's acting I don't care what kind of deep backstory they're leading up to. Someone stepped on a snowman when he was little or something in the flashbacks? Good someone step on his face next time.

Erina doesn't deserves this treatment at all regardless of her lies. I didn't expect her to end up with Kusakabe but I'd hoped she was a little more aware of just how toxic her relationship with Kyouya is. Genuinely disappointing and one of the most frustrating love stories I've ever watched.

Glad to know I'm not the only one that thinks this.
Nov 17, 2014 4:59 PM
Jul 2018
SoonaxUchiha02 said:
Shione is still a bitch in my book for not even trying to understand Nonoka

I think you meant to post this in the Sora no Method thread...
Nov 17, 2014 6:10 PM

Jul 2013
Honestly I'm enjoying this series so much at this point. I seriously HATED both protagonists early on but after the first few eps I hated Kyouya a little less and completely fell in love with Erika.

This is like the opposite of Kaicho wa maid sama so I really should hate it but I don't lol.

I also really like how fast the eps tho. They broke up and got back together in ONE episode which is almost completely unheard of.

Another good ep, feel bad for Kusakabe but my ship of Takeru x Erika will remain unchanged.

[size=150]Really want to show a few eps to some hardcore feminists and see them lose their shit. [/size]
The best anime is the Road to El Dorado
Nov 17, 2014 8:21 PM

Dec 2010
Damn, I feel so single
Nov 17, 2014 8:30 PM

Jul 2012
Legal_Latino said:
Really want to show a few eps to some hardcore feminists and see them lose their shit.

lol they're already in this thread
Nov 17, 2014 8:35 PM

Jun 2014
the break up only lasted for an episode hahahah
Nov 17, 2014 9:55 PM

Jun 2008
Kipcha said:
First time I've actually had a bit of respect for Erika. First going through a lot of personal stuff, realizing flaws and coming to terms with how she feels, then she actually really stands up to Kyoya? I thought that kiss was really going to be enough (This is a girl that was so desperate for his attention that she would have allowed him to walk her on a leash) and she MAKES him say it. That was great.

This series may FINALLY be taking a positive turn. They have a long way to go, but it's going in a good direction.
This, I was surprised she made him say it too to validate everything. I cringe as much as the next person about how desperate she is and how on earth she could put up with how she is treated, but this whole show gives me high school vibes and takes, me, back. It really does. So I can understand all sides of every character in this show, and this episode gave me as many butterflies as the boys I used to chase around did when I was much younger. Hopefully it keeps up and the couple doesn't take a hundred steps back from the progress they made here.
Nov 18, 2014 1:03 AM

Mar 2013
And she back to Sata, that was fast :)
she does act like a dog that ran away and now back home.

Kusakabe is really a good person (maybe to good) he knew that she only
play with him to forget Sata but he didnt mind.

Sata been a dick again (in the nurse room),Erika crying and
they both act like they dont care.... at least this time it
end with a kiss and he finally agree to become her real boyfriend.
Nov 18, 2014 8:55 AM

Dec 2013
I kinda feel bad for Kusakabe, he was so genuine :( But it's better than her stringing him along.
That pacing though, really wasn't expecting the kiss O.o
At least there was some character development, kudos to Erika for proving that she does actually have some backbone.
Byunjin said:
Am I the only person, who thinks the side characters are well written/designed?

^^Honestly, if the anime suddenly made the story about Takeru/Kusakabe/San, I wouldn't bat an eyelash :I
I think if anyone is a masochist in this scenario, it's probably me -.-"
Nov 18, 2014 11:19 AM

Nov 2011
This series will never not piss me off. It's just... It's so demeaning, sexist, and just gross and young girls are watching this shit.

It's that one series I watch every week to rage at. And it really bothers me that so many girls 'otp' the main pair. Sorry to anyone who likes this series but I see girls who on one hand hate abusive pairings in other shows love this pairing and I can't understand WHY. I see the excuse 'well he's nicer to her later on!" I also see girls say "AWW I WANT A ROMANCE LIKE THIS"

Someone please, seriously, explain this logic to me. Because I cannot comprehend this.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2014

157 by scorpioniclibra »»
Aug 3, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 26, 2014

135 by scorpioniclibra »»
Aug 3, 5:56 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2014

174 by scorpioniclibra »»
Aug 3, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

93 by jiajia »»
Jul 27, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2014

90 by jiajia »»
Jul 27, 12:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.