Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 5, 2014 5:00 AM

Aug 2008
I know had bad experiences w/ SEED but I think this show looks promising. Just hoping it will not have many trainwreck moments like last season's Aldnoah.
FalloutShounen3Oct 5, 2014 5:06 AM
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Oct 5, 2014 5:02 AM

Apr 2014
Pudding-Dono said:
Dat ASSULT MODE :D

http://gyazo.com/98cc6f33dd9418a4c9469d1a9ad24a29

Hah nice catch but that opening though. Reminded me of SEED.
Oct 5, 2014 5:05 AM

Sep 2013
can someone explain to me why this episode was a train wreck? I thought this episode was really cool

Oct 5, 2014 5:07 AM
Mar 2008
Zackstrife2 said:
I'm gonna take this as I took Valvrave, a parody, but this one is a parody of Gundam Seed and some bishoujo anime.

Though, is every episode gonna destroy our left ear?

It's not too complicated, really.
Oct 5, 2014 5:11 AM

Sep 2013
SweetCoconut said:
Though there's some flaws, I freaking loved the second half and wandering what did the officer does to Ange at the end.

Dammit, this show reminds me of Yona, its not even Tuesday yet. MIZUKI NANA FOR THE WIIIIIN.

The officer was doing a Physical examination. I guess they need to examine body parts to record the data or something. But though, it was cruel of the officer to stick her finger in her vagina....

Oct 5, 2014 5:12 AM

Aug 2013
Kurobozu said:
btw was i the only one laughing my ass of when she turned out to be a norma, after all that preaching about how norma are monsters etc? xd

It was justice! Justice I tell you!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Oct 5, 2014 5:14 AM

Jan 2014
j0x said:
solidpenguin said:

I thought Valvrave was great besides the last 5 minutes. Don't get all the hate people have for it (again, barring those last 5 minutes).

ye the ending was depressing but the rest of the show was entertaining

For me, my biggest low point in my book is not-so-much the rape scene, as much as the following forgiving reaction from Rukino.
Oct 5, 2014 5:17 AM
Feb 2013
Geeeezzzz, Does this anime have to run for 24 episodes?

Oh, did she just got finger banged, watta way to lose ones virginity.
RazorRamona200Oct 5, 2014 5:30 AM
Oct 5, 2014 5:25 AM

Sep 2013
RazorRamona200 said:
Geeeezzzz, Does this anime have to run for 24 episodes?

*its 25

If you didn't like it then don't watch it.

Oct 5, 2014 5:26 AM

Nov 2012
meh, this show cant be taken seriously
its for fanservice sake only
dropped, i hope sankaku will update image every week
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Oct 5, 2014 5:27 AM

Jan 2013
so this show has a 7 on mal because people didnt like valvrave?
Oct 5, 2014 5:30 AM

Nov 2012
SolviteSekai said:
so this show has a 7 on mal because people didnt like valvrave?
valvrave is piece of garbage
but at least its fun because the show its too stupid that i laughed every damn episode.
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Oct 5, 2014 5:30 AM

Mar 2014
''we're about to get busy, sylvia, we have to rebould the tainted royal family. just the two of us''
thats not what a brother is supposed to say right?

really rushed start, might have been better to speard it out into a atleast 2 episodes. let us get to know the characters a bit first you know.
but i am sure this is going to dissapoint anyway. i wanna see more fuckt up stuff now, but don't think there will be a lot of it anymore.
M.P.D.S./F.O.A.D.
Oct 5, 2014 5:35 AM

Jan 2013
Why the fuck are the voices only in one ear?
Oct 5, 2014 5:39 AM

Sep 2013
SolviteSekai said:

Because Crunchyroll's version had a problem. The raws are fine though

Oct 2013
I think i watched a broken version. The voices were only on the left side of my headphones, while the background music was fine

Jan 2013
trabeus1 said:
SolviteSekai said:

Because Crunchyroll's version had a problem. The raws are fine though

anybody else got it subbed?

Edit: Guess ill watch F/S N cause im too tired to download shit.
Oct 5, 2014 5:43 AM

Oct 2011
This was out-fucking-standing. This season needed a trainwreck like this, and boy has it delivered. This and Karen Senki make this season.
Oct 5, 2014 5:46 AM
May 2013
it sure ha potential, jus hope they dont throw it out just for te fanservice. The setting and premise seem interesting for now.
Oct 5, 2014 5:51 AM

Nov 2013
this anime is...a piece of work,that`s for sure! At first i found it pretty..good and appealing..but the near end changed my mind completely. The way they treated Ange was,in my opinion,a bit too much..

I`m not gonna drop this anime though,i want to see more dragons and fights. *-*
This is where I`d put my signature...If i had one.
Oct 5, 2014 6:00 AM

Jan 2014
You know something's wrong when the audio is all over the place.

Dialogue = Left ear

Everything else = Right ear

If you remove the left earphone, it's like a silent movie with subtitles to go along with the lip sync... *sigh* this'll be a long 25 episodes...
Oct 5, 2014 6:08 AM

Sep 2013
KLBricks9129 said:
You know something's wrong when the audio is all over the place.

Dialogue = Left ear

Everything else = Right ear

If you remove the left earphone, it's like a silent movie with subtitles to go along with the lip sync... *sigh* this'll be a long 25 episodes...

Like i mentioned it was only crunchyroll's version. Raws are fine. If you were watching this from Horriblesubs it will have those problems because he rips them from crunchyroll or funimation

Oct 5, 2014 6:10 AM
Jan 2011
OH, FUCK ANGE HAS JUST BEEN DEVIRGINIZE!

THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN AWESOME IF SHE WAS BANGED BY A GUY!!!!
Oct 5, 2014 6:13 AM
Jan 2014
I hope every bad thing possible happens to the mc. God damn, a couple of minutes into the first episode and I already hate her fucking guts.
Oct 5, 2014 6:20 AM
May 2013
SoulReaper05 said:
this anime is...a piece of work,that`s for sure! At first i found it pretty..good and appealing..but the near end changed my mind completely. The way they treated Ange was,in my opinion,a bit too much..

I`m not gonna drop this anime though,i want to see more dragons and fights. *-*

well all people seemingly got indoctrinated that normas = monster whats so over,and since they have no reason to believe otherwise they blindly believe it. Of course the higher ups know better. The problem with ange was that if she would have become the queen and then it got out that she is a norma it could have resulted in the people thinking about it themself and figuring out that norma maybe arent that bad. So the other higher up put a intrigue to get her out of the way before it to late just to hold up their power.
Oct 5, 2014 6:30 AM

Nov 2013
Just finished this episode and I am really on the fence concerning this series. The whole idea of discrimination and the premise surrounding the MC's reveal as a norma. But the ending was really weird and I am concerned that the fanservice will get the better of the series. I feel skeptical of what is to come.

3/5
Anime gave me more life lessons than school
Oct 5, 2014 6:42 AM

Apr 2014
Angelise was a "Norma" which is labeled as a monster who was capable of destroying "Mana". And after discovering it she was been hunted down and quarantined!

Damn it! She was been assaulted and been in pain! and worst she was been devirginized!
I don't If I can take this more, but I guess I'll watch this one or two more episodes.

And I feel this was like "Daphne in the Brilliant Blue" just with mecha. But maybe I was wrong. And hell this got lots of fanservice!
I don't really mind about it but It's too much!

EDIT: Well Just seen the Preview right now, I'm guessing this was a fanserice,ecchi mecha. Seriously Sunrise Studio WTF are you doing?
RayzerOct 5, 2014 6:47 AM
Haters always gonna hate.
Oct 5, 2014 6:59 AM

Jun 2013
what's wrong with being a norma?! and treating that baby like a stray animal wow that ending!!! this is going to be controversial
Oct 5, 2014 7:05 AM

Aug 2007
No idea what to think of this. I knew there would be similarites to Gundam Seed/Destiny since it's by the same director and stuff but wow I feel like this show almost has no idenity so far. Norma's are pretty much this version's of Natural's of Seeds. Well I'll give it a couple more eps since I'm curious where it will be going.

Sent with Mal Updater
Oct 5, 2014 7:11 AM

Nov 2012
This is not just bad, it's abysmal. And thanks to it, I did have a good laugh
Oct 5, 2014 7:12 AM

Apr 2009
And here I was worried this season would not have a trainwreck now that JOHJ is too bland and censored to be offensive(ly bad) and hilarious. Thank you, Sunrise: You fulfilled the trainwreck quote marvelous.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Oct 5, 2014 7:37 AM

May 2014
I imagine this will keep me entertained at least.
Oct 5, 2014 7:43 AM

Aug 2010
Gotta admit the first ep was quite messed up but I feel this will be going downhill with all the upcoming Yuri XD

I'll keep watching for now.

The end definitely got me interested. Yuri fingering hymen inspection FTW :3 Got me quite shocked though stripping her like that. WHY NO YURI RAPE? O_o?! XD The way they view Norma is quite messed up.

And what a brother too XD He wants to rebuild the tainted royal family by incest rape?
Oct 5, 2014 7:48 AM

May 2013
That was brutal at the end there.
Oct 5, 2014 7:54 AM

Dec 2013
That somewhat instant karma though.

Never laughed so hard at a death of a loving mother.

For now I can't take this series serious not even after that end.
Oct 5, 2014 8:01 AM

Aug 2014
What is it that people hate about it already?

The low budget art?

Or the "anal thing"

Muv-luv alternativ have same fanserevice as this one and many loves that.

It´s seams okey for the time being.
Oct 5, 2014 8:09 AM

Jan 2011
Can´t wait for more vulvrape episodes of this analjustice series ^^
Oct 5, 2014 8:14 AM

Apr 2010
This reminds me of Soukou no Strain the first episodes are very similar a girl in a powerful position has everything taken away from her by her brothers betrayal.
And now they have to reclaim their honour by getting revenge, or at least that's what suggested and the question is how will she do it.

The begging and the episode tittle made it obvious something would happen the question was what.
When the first Norma came in to picture it was clear it had something to do with that and the baptism.
Now the reason why Norma's are treated like the way they are, like they are demons is most likely fear.
Everyone in that city seems to poses mana and the Norma seemed to have to power to bread the flow of mana which probably means that the state can't control them.
And the way they feared them suggests they are more powerful against the state then was let on, to me it seems they where afraid because the state might lose it's power to them.

In simple words they are afraid Norma's might take over power.

The scene in the jail cel seemed to be out of humiliating Ange trying to break her will and showing who's boss.
And i think we will see more of it next episode.
They will try to get her under control so she won't get the chance to revolt.

The speech the two officers made seems to suggests the the other Norma have been there since birth this might indicate that they where brainwashed again to prevent a revolt or something like that.
But also to make them fight those monsters.

I have to say this is beginning to look very interesting now.
Especially one scene seemed to suggest the kingdom might fall and why might even get revenge, i am also seeing some other outcomes on this anime.
Oct 5, 2014 8:15 AM
Apr 2013
I was liking the world building but it still seems like this won't be too good. The brother dude is already creepy and the script was kind of weak
Oct 5, 2014 8:21 AM

Mar 2013
I regret watching this and i can see where its going ,
I only pick it because of sunrise and the Voice Actors set
such as: Mizuki Nana, Kitamura Eri, Tamura Yukari, Miyano, Mamoru.....

Actully im happy this blond spoiled princess lose everything.
Oct 5, 2014 8:23 AM

Jun 2014
you reap what you sow , that bitch deserved that
Oct 5, 2014 8:29 AM

Jun 2009
not bad deserves her right
Oct 5, 2014 8:33 AM

Jul 2014
My ear. My fucking left ear.

I got Bible Black vibes from this.

I guess i'll watch 3-4 more episodes before deciding if i should continue it.
Oct 5, 2014 8:41 AM

Dec 2012
5/5!

Cold geASS x Gundam SemeN.

Later, a rondo is involved!

Oct 5, 2014 8:42 AM

Jun 2013
Aversa said:

The scene in the jail cel seemed to be out of humiliating Ange trying to break her will and showing who's boss.
And i think we will see more of it next episode.
They will try to get her under control so she won't get the chance to revolt.

Sounds like every rape hentai ever xD
Oct 5, 2014 8:51 AM
Aug 2012
trabeus1 said:

The officer was doing a Physical examination. I guess they need to examine body parts to record the data or something. But though, it was cruel of the officer to stick her finger in her vagina....

First of all, it was your normal average physical examination. It's not rare to smuggle things in your butt (like drugs, small razors, one-shot guns, et c.), so they check every new person. Safety first.

Secondly, women can use both holes for storing small items, so both need to be checked. No one cares if a woman is a virgin or not. She has a hole - it needs to be checked. Safety first.

Third, the blood on her torn clothes seen after examination are her mothers'. Check frame by frame moments before she was stripped - blood stains are exactly in the same places, the stains were already there. Nothing more to add here.

@Aversa:
that's also a reason to do this brutally here. It shows right from the start who's the boss here. "I'm the boss here, you do what I tell you or you'll get pain" - or something along these lines.
Oct 5, 2014 8:55 AM

Jul 2013
Sunrise, please blow your entire budget on scenes like that last one.
Oct 5, 2014 9:11 AM

Sep 2008
Out of everything that happened this episode, the only thing I am bothered with/wanna mention is that fracking background music.

Seriously, TONE IT DOWN. I felt like I had music singing in background. It was too loud, much too loud. At some places it almost matched the volume of voices...
Oct 5, 2014 9:16 AM

Dec 2013
I thought the protagonist would say sth smart and not " You should bear another one" What a dick-move ...

The Mana thingy ist interesting but so far its totally not what i expected.

Still I will watch this till the end
Oct 5, 2014 9:36 AM
Feb 2012
This is going to be an interesting ride.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is there anywhere online where I can watch this legally?

Aletheia_xxx - May 20

4 by Aletheia_xxx »»
May 21, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.