Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
May 7, 2014 6:35 PM

Jul 2012
So there are multiple Chaikas. I wonder how many there are in total?

Great episode!!!
May 7, 2014 6:46 PM
Apr 2014
Haha this one was great, never a boring moment XD (except with maybe Gillette somewhat, bah who cares :3)
May 7, 2014 6:55 PM

Jul 2013
awesome, more chaikas
with all these different teams of chaikas, it will just make the antagonists' job harder lmao

btw white > red
lol
May 7, 2014 6:57 PM
Jul 2018
I never expected there will be another Chaika. The Red Chaika and White Chaika had the same goals, that's a good one.
May 7, 2014 7:14 PM

May 2013
It looks like there are other Chaika's in existence. The red Chaika is the exact opposite of white Chaika. I wonder if both of them are fakes.
May 7, 2014 7:38 PM

Jul 2012
Chaika is adorable~! x3 Meep! x3

Umm...oh! A red And white Chaika....cute! x3 2 of them is even better....or is it? o-o Looks like Red Chaika wants to collect all of her "Dad's" remains and then kill all who didn't save or disobeyed him.....Brutal. o-o

Other then that, I did not expect that ending! x3 I really hoped that the White Chaika and Red Chaika would like....have some sort of conversation, but the episode just ended like that....just the 2 of them meeting...and that's all. :/

Oh well, can't wait for next episode~! x3
May 7, 2014 7:41 PM
Nov 2013
Chaika was so cute when she was grossed out with the geckos and bugs.
Red Chaika was also cute. Tsunderes ftw
I have a feeling there's going to be an army of 1,000 Chaika's or something.
May 7, 2014 7:50 PM

Feb 2014
All the more Chaikas!. This really is my favourite anime this season by far.

I'm guessing the real Chaika got killed and then her head was cloned or something then put back onto other bodies with each having a different personality.

Oh and where was Fredrica in all this commotion? Isn't she basically joining up with em now?
"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players"
Shakespeare.
May 7, 2014 8:05 PM

Oct 2013
Psht,red Chaika this,red Chaika that. She's got nothing on Akari!

In other news,it doesn't look like Frederica's receiving too much attention,which is good. I was getting worried for a moment there at the beginning of the episode.
May 7, 2014 8:15 PM

Jan 2013
I think it's hitting its' stride. Another good episode, nice character interactions and some more action.
May 7, 2014 8:19 PM
Oct 2013
loved that red Chaika. i have a theory:
May 7, 2014 8:28 PM

Jan 2011
An world full of chaikas?!

still unknown who the real one is and if they are sisters/clones or even fragments of the original

it's gonna be funny if there's power rangers of color oriented chaikas
May 7, 2014 8:33 PM

May 2009
There is Blue Chaika, 2 Black Chaikas and
May 7, 2014 8:35 PM

Oct 2013
bastek66 said:
There is Blue Chaika, 2 Black Chaikas and

I've seen this in LN, and it look like there color each Chaika, aside that twins
May 7, 2014 8:45 PM

Sep 2013
The way they tortured the red Chaika was hilarious, exquisite and inhumane lol.

I'm guessing that the different coloured Chaikas have different emotions & set of goals. Once they're all combined, the Chaikas will merge together to bring the original Chaika & she will have her memories back too. Or I could be totally wrong lol.

May 7, 2014 9:07 PM

Aug 2008
Oh God Akari. Oh my fuckin god. She's fantastic.
May 7, 2014 9:30 PM

Sep 2013
So.....did they just abandon Frederica or something? Where was she during all of this?
May 7, 2014 9:33 PM

Sep 2013
Good episode, the plot got thicker with the whole multiple Chaikas thing.

I loved how the pusers were all trying to get Vivi together with the captain.

It will be cool if they decide to team up, although I wonder if red Chaika has any remains?

My biggest question has to be: Where did Feedrica run off too?
May 7, 2014 10:07 PM

Jul 2013
Akari is hilarious once more.

My theory is that there was originally one Chaika that was separated into Chaika clones by magic. Each clone represents 1 personality hence the different personality. Red is anger obviously, which is why she desires revenge and white is the peaceful one.

Oh well.. the more Chaika the better. Chaika with short hair is surprisingly hot!
May 7, 2014 10:24 PM

Jul 2013
Oh man, another Chiaka. I wonder if there is an Army of Chiakas who have these fighting styles XD. I just laughed when the new one introduced and was acting like the original one XD.

So they both share the same style of their memory lost, and one word phrase XD. The action was fluid just like the previous episodes. Nice torturing method to make her go hungry. LOL Akari charged in an attack Toru in full swing. Can't wait too see the next episode.

I like Bohdan already when she was introduced, shes cute when the bug is touching her XD. What happen to Fedrika when she has screen time at the beginning but later disappeared throughout the episode?

May 7, 2014 10:32 PM

Aug 2013
two Chaikas?
and both are kawaiis and has the same mode of speaking
Akari always funny, I like her personality
the plot is really good
one of the best animes of the season
_______

duas Chaikas?
e as duas são kawaiis e tem o mesmo modo de falar
Akari sempre engraçada, eu gosto da personalidade dela
o enredo é realmente muito bom
um dos melhores animes da temporada
May 7, 2014 10:41 PM

Mar 2014
Oh this is getting interesting
May 7, 2014 10:51 PM

Oct 2010
The contrast in personality and motivation between the two Chaikas composes an interesting environment for the plot to thrive on.

I expected nothing less of Hitsugi no Chaika. Delivering anime done right, once a week, in this crucial finals period. Second 10/10 this season.
May 7, 2014 11:51 PM

Jul 2010
Throw away old Chaika and keep this. Frederica disappeared like all the episode, I just hope they will explain what she did meanwhile.
May 8, 2014 1:12 AM

May 2012
Really liking this series so far. The plot, characters and comedy is interesting. That "Sticky" name and questioning really got me laughing as well as the food torture and Akari's close calls antics. I know a lot of viewers prefer the new "red" chaika but somehow I am one of the few that still likes "white" one. Cute over sexiness, I guess. Hehe. But can't argue with the red chaika's snake blade. That reminds me of Renji Abarai's bankai somehow.
May 8, 2014 2:22 AM

Mar 2014
This is really one of my favorite shows this season

Frederica was pretty funny, a shame she dissapeared after like 2 minutes....
May 8, 2014 3:28 AM

May 2012
LauraBirdie said:
This is really one of my favorite shows this season

Frederica was pretty funny, a shame she dissapeared after like 2 minutes....

Isn't she the cat that scratched Toru and ran away? maybe she was just wandering around.. got lost, hehe... but Toru and Akari seemed to forgot about her. I bet she will just pop up out of nowhere. I was surprised with her killing excitement. Really funny.
May 8, 2014 3:36 AM
May 2014
I can't understand how Gilette from his point of view gets to the conclusion that the main characters are not "villains who will plunge the world into war again". Directly followed with a flashback where Tooru says exactly that.
It sounded like the authors let him say something out of character.
To me our main protagonists are still villains.
May 8, 2014 3:57 AM

Jun 2013
jumpingjunkie said:
I can't understand how Gilette from his point of view gets to the conclusion that the main characters are not "villains who will plunge the world into war again". Directly followed with a flashback where Tooru says exactly that.

Glad to know I'm not the only one that had an issue with Gilette's reasoning. His faith in them just seems...misplaced. Maybe they can clear this up later.

I will, however, say that I don't feel the protagonists are villains. They haven't done anything that would suggest being any more than run-of-the-mill anti-heroes. They don't go out of their way to involve innocent bystanders and they avoid taking lives at every turn. Pretty far from villainy if you ask me.
Just chill out and concentrate...
May 8, 2014 4:38 AM
May 2014
OmnixTSC said:
I will, however, say that I don't feel the protagonists are villains. They haven't done anything that would suggest being any more than run-of-the-mill anti-heroes. They don't go out of their way to involve innocent bystanders and they avoid taking lives at every turn. Pretty far from villainy if you ask me.

You're right, they are'nt villains as of now. But if they really manage to gather all the parts of Gaz, risking the start of another worldwar just because of chaikas wishes, they would be the bad guys of the story in my opinion.
But they may still turn in the future of the story.

And Tooru and Akari should really question Chaikas story now that multiple Chakias appeared.
May 8, 2014 4:52 AM

Apr 2011
So...wtf is Chaika anyways?
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
May 8, 2014 5:11 AM

Mar 2012
rebelakuma said:
Really liking this series so far. The plot, characters and comedy is interesting. That "Sticky" name and questioning really got me laughing as well as the food torture and Akari's close calls antics. I know a lot of viewers prefer the new "red" chaika but somehow I am one of the few that still likes "white" one. Cute over sexiness, I guess. Hehe. But can't argue with the red chaika's snake blade. That reminds me of Renji Abarai's bankai somehow.

if it is any consolation i am also one of the few who still prefers the white chiaka, she is just to cute :)
May 8, 2014 5:13 AM

Mar 2014
OmnixTSC said:
jumpingjunkie said:

Glad to know I'm not the only one that had an issue with Gilette's reasoning. His faith in them just seems...misplaced. Maybe they can clear this up later.

I didn't feel strange about that scene. Um, Gillette said that they are not evil persons, they are just pure. And Toru's words of Ep 2 implied not only "I want war again.", but also "I don't care whether the world would be plunged into war again or not. It is none of my business. Back off!" in raw context.
May 8, 2014 5:33 AM

Jul 2013
Red Chaika is much better than the white one. Red Chaika is hot.
Lol at their form of torture.

..Before we know it this anime will be full of Chaikas. Chaikas, Chaikas everywhere!
May 8, 2014 5:45 AM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
Red Chaika, Blue Chaika, One Chaika, Two Chaika!

wow, didn't expect there to be another one! This is interesting!!!
CUTENESS OVERLOAD
butt.....
DRAGON LOLI NEEDS MORE SCREENTIME.

I support the theory of each Chaika representing a certain emotion. Now if the show wants to give some fanservice... ecchi Chaika pls. Make it happen.
May 8, 2014 6:48 AM

Aug 2008
Golden_Darknezz said:
So...wtf is Chaika anyways?
CLONES

MANUFACTURED BEINGS

ARTIFICIALLY CREATED

SHOCKING TRUTH
destructo22May 8, 2014 7:02 AM
May 8, 2014 7:34 AM

Oct 2009
Too many pu-pu-pu-pu-pu-pu-puppies~!
May 8, 2014 8:36 AM

Oct 2013
jumpingjunkie said:
OmnixTSC said:

You're right, they are'nt villains as of now. But if they really manage to gather all the parts of Gaz, risking the start of another worldwar just because of chaikas wishes, they would be the bad guys of the story in my opinion.
But they may still turn in the future of the story.

And Tooru and Akari should really question Chaikas story now that multiple Chakias appeared.

I'd pretty much label them as a pair of mercenaries - they don't have to be good or evil for that. But just because they're mercenaries it shouldn't mean they can't have some degree of morals and Toru & Akari don't seem to be douchebags that are in it just for the money.
May 8, 2014 8:44 AM

Oct 2013
My theory that white Chaika was some sort of a clone is actually becoming plausible. :D Though it seems original Chaika(if there was an original Chaika) was split into many clones with a focus on a certain personality. I bet the Emperor did that on purpose and programmed them into collecting his body parts so he can be resurrected when all of them are gathered.

Other than that Red Chaika seems a lot better character than White Chaika in my opinion.
I am a human.
May 8, 2014 9:13 AM

Oct 2011
So a Blue Chaika is the last one : 0??

I wonder if all 3 Chaika's were originally one person but get separated. Hence the personality difference. I hope Red Chaika stays with the group .
May 8, 2014 10:30 AM
May 2014
dmrch said:
OmnixTSC said:
jumpingjunkie said:

I didn't feel strange about that scene. Um, Gillette said that they are not evil persons, they are just pure. And Toru's words of Ep 2 implied not only "I want war again.", but also "I don't care whether the world would be plunged into war again or not. It is none of my business. Back off!" in raw context.

Even cosidering that, why does Gilette envy them for their lack of sympathy for the worlds population? Just for the straightforwardness? Is'nt he some kind of noble knight/hero?
Maybe Gilettes intentions are cleared in the future story.
May 8, 2014 10:45 AM
May 2014
MgMaster said:
I'd pretty much label them as a pair of mercenaries - they don't have to be good or evil for that. But just because they're mercenaries it shouldn't mean they can't have some degree of morals and Toru & Akari don't seem to be douchebags that are in it just for the money.

Yes, Tooru & Akari probably can't get out of an ongoing contract just because of morality issues. They just had the chance in episode 2 when they finished their mission. That makes Toorus decision at that time even more imprudent and coldblooded considering a possible war.
May 8, 2014 11:24 AM

Aug 2013
I liked the torture :D
May 8, 2014 2:57 PM

Nov 2011
Romance?! Please tell me there's gonna be romance between Tooru and Shiro-Chaika!

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
May 8, 2014 2:59 PM

Apr 2014
Red Chaika is hot. *.*
Toru is too badass.
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

May 8, 2014 3:03 PM
Mar 2009
AlexTheRiot said:
Can we keep this Chaika?

Yeah, I might like her better than the other one....
May 8, 2014 3:27 PM

Nov 2011
AcceleratorAngel said:
Red Chaika is hot. *.*
Toru is too badass.
D5 said:
AlexTheRiot said:
Can we keep this Chaika?

Yeah, I might like her better than the other one....

Blasphemers! White Chaika is best Chaika! Guess I'll have to make a poll some time in the future.

White Chaika is justice, DFC is justice! All hail White Chaika!

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
May 8, 2014 4:02 PM

Apr 2014
There was a battle and freakin' Frederica is no where in sight! A dragon can do a lot in a fight you know!?

Red Chaika is like a somewhat adult form of White Chaika, both are very cute!! :3

Tooru is still a badass! I loved their "torture" method :3

good episode!
May 8, 2014 6:00 PM

Jan 2014
2 Chaika's? HELL YEA :D, the more the merrier <3
May 8, 2014 6:24 PM

Jan 2014
Now I get why those two are Saboteurs, they can affect people by "sticking" their own names on them, and they can also perform the most powerful torture ever.....food.

LMAO that entire part was hilarious.

Multiple Chaikas, eh? Interesting twist there.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hitsugi no Chaika Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2014

155 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 28, 7:04 PM

Poll: » Hitsugi no Chaika Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 23, 2014

100 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 28, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Hitsugi no Chaika Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2014

155 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 28, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Hitsugi no Chaika Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2014

224 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 28, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Hitsugi no Chaika Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2014

304 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 3, 1:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.