Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 9, 2023 11:23 AM

Oct 2016
WE'RE BACK, LET'S GO! And we already got like 5 duels in the span of a few minutes lmao, but Bandai gonna be making bank within those few minutes with those new Mobile Suits. Thank you for the reminder that Suletta and Aerial are busted, Aerial Rebuild looks so sick though.

I wish we saw the direct aftermath of the Plant Quetta incident, but they showed enough glimpses to know the full picture, maybe they're saving it for later. 

Ah shit, the Dawn of Fold kids really got enrolled to the school... and they're already starting shit, that's crazy. Wow, so Nika got smuggled in too, that makes sense, but unlike them, she's doing this to better Earth and Space's relationship. 

Evil Original Elan was kinda funny actually, but still, stay the fuck away from Suletta. Saddiq be Saddiqin though. Damn, Lauda's now the CEO of Jeturk Company.

Quiet Zero huh, bet, it's actually gonna be the opposite of what was mentioned.

Oh my God that ED was amazing, the new OP was great, but the ED, THE ED! It's definitely going to mean something later on, but what I can say for sure right now is, Suletta looked fine. Can't wait for the next episode.
Apr 9, 2023 11:32 AM

Oct 2016
i really hope there's some big war and only Chuchu dies so i dont have to keep hearing her god damn awful screaming voice

OP is not dogshit, so this is already an improvement over S1
Apr 9, 2023 12:00 PM

Jan 2021
Woah its awesome to see every character return for a nice episode once again. Suletta's duels against others was awesome to see as well. Looks like ships and other battle gundams are headed towards earth for revenge, I suppose. Miorine is staying behind to look after her father, she wants him to wake up faster. 

2 girls came from nowhere and wanted to join Suletta's house, they're from earth and they're there to investigate things, I mean they almost killed Nika but Suletta came in for the rescue and challenged one of the girls in the gundam to an duel, which will be interesting to see. Prospera asking Miorine if she can take over project "Quiet Zero", so that will be interesting. 

This was more like an relaxed episode, nothing major yet. I still am interested to see where this will lead to.
Apr 9, 2023 12:01 PM
Feb 2021
Dumb shit galore I tell ye.

number 1: despite a previous strategy of doing a team battle being successful up until a single blunder, for whatever reason they went with a series of 1v1s to challenge Suletta. And even with all that combat data they literally did nothing to prepare for any of her attacks or get around any of her defenses. Not to mention this can easily be exploited by the earth gang. if it's just a mandatory duel every two weeks they can have one of their own members challenge suletta and immediately forfeit the match, thus satisfying the requirement. 

number 2: If Suletta's wondering how things could have turned out differently, easy: block the line of sight of the shooter with ariel rather than killing the shooter. assuming the arm can come down at the same speed in front of miorine, the guy can't sneak a bullet past. 

number 3: No idea why Nika's trying to confront two people in person when using a broadcast system or speaker would have worked just as well and she could continue to negotiate. there is no reason to confront anyone of them in person when they have a knife on them that they have explicitly threatened her with. she's just asking to get stabbed. 

number 4: the pharact has a fucking gun. why is stomping the only thing the terrorists try. or just hand the short one the knife.

number 5: The duel: oh fuck off just get these clowns arrested before the duel even starts. Nika knows they're terrorists and there should be security footage of them trying to kill her. or proof of the pharalect being used by them with property damage to back up that claim via fingerprints, eye witnesses, traces of hair or skin. Nika's threat was never even really addressed so that's still an option but "hur dur, duels are the only way.".

number 6: glad to see this season continuing with the theme of Suletta asking for the bare minimum every duel. If they were going to follow the rules of the school then i'm 90% sure murder is against the rules, and so is attempted murder. Or even use of violence. Nika could tell Suletta who those people are and have her deport them once she wins the duel if she wants to duel that badly. Jeturk did this exact thing episode 1.
royalnobodyApr 9, 2023 12:13 PM
Apr 9, 2023 12:11 PM

Mar 2008
The new ending slaps.
................ ゆっくりしていってね!!!......................
Apr 9, 2023 12:23 PM

Aug 2017
Nice to see the characters back again. Seeing Suletta and Aerial outclass the students in a back to back duel was great.
She's still at the top and killing it.
What surprised me about the episode was how every one was living life normally post plant Quetta.
Sophie being a transfer student and befriending "big sister" Suletta caught me by surprised lol. Not too long ago, they were enemies during the plant Quetta fight.
The saying "keep your friends close; keep your enemies closer" is perfect fit for this scenario lol.

This is going to be another wild ride.

Apr 9, 2023 12:27 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well Sophie sure will be hard to handle at school... so it's time for some more serious Gundam duels it means
Apr 9, 2023 1:57 PM

Oct 2015
This was a really good episode imo. I love that they didn't go with something like "Miorine forgave Suletta and now everything's back to normal" but that instead there is clear tension (tho I hope they'll resolve it as the story progresses bc I love their relationship). Also I can't wait to see how Nika's betrayal will be handled. I feel like Elan will get more screentime I am hyped for it bc I love him lol.
Also good OP. I feel like this season will be really gud!
Apr 9, 2023 2:09 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
It's good to have this show back and airing!

I'm sad that they didn't immediately pick up from that cliffhanger last years, until like referencing it at the very end of the episode. Looks like Mercury's mother is up to some kind of secret mission. I mean, we figured already that there's something going on behind the screen, so it's not all that surprising. But what exactly is that, that might go both ways and I'm looking to when that comes around. 

Looks like the two new characters are up to no good but now that it has come to a duel, Suletta-chan should be fine. It was nice to see the extra focus on Nika-san this episode, she's not just going to expose herself if there's no particular need once Suletta-chan takes care of those two, right? 

Need more time for acclimatising to the new Op & ED. Initial impression was that this is definitely not my fav yama-san's track. And that of the ED was heavy, both vocal and visual-wise. 
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 9, 2023 2:27 PM

Jun 2016
Gundam: The Witch from Mercury is full of sukeban, tsundere, tomboy and gyaru types of girls, practically heaven. <3
Apr 9, 2023 2:37 PM
Aug 2015
Good amount of action and drama, love the new ending song as well.
Apr 9, 2023 2:39 PM
May 2021
like all gundam it's really good. all phylosophical question etc... i like it
Apr 9, 2023 2:56 PM

Nov 2016
After the climax of S1 you can't go with a complete reset for the start of S2, but we'te still more or less back to the "ordinary" school life. Which means a duel is in order.

Sophie reminding me why I'm not big Ob most lil sis characters.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 9, 2023 2:59 PM

Sep 2021
G-Witch is back and it's as intriguing as ever! Aerial tearing apart her foes was just beautiful! And there were so many plot strings set up in just this one episode!

Norea and Sophie sure are scary. The former even more because she seems to have some masterplan in her madness. Nika was one Suletta Slide away from becoming the next Tomato Splash! If it wasn't for Sophie's obsession with Suletta, they would've died! 
Elan #5 also got some spotlight! I defenetly like him better than the former version. I wonder what his plan is, but I'm sure it's not good for Suletta and probably not even for Peil Technologies. 
Meanwhile President Grassley decides to hunt down the Earthian Terrorists, but it seems Shaddiq is one step ahead. 
This show has so many interesting villains! 
Speaking of which, the one I still believe is just "neutral", Prospera, revealed some details of Quiet Zero. I wonder if she and Delling are actually working towards a good future. But can a "good future" for Prospera really have Delling in it?

I wonder which of the setups will be the focus next week. Perhaps Sophie will send the entire school into chaos by trying to kill Suletta and the other competitors of the Rumble? 
Apr 9, 2023 3:19 PM
Jan 2012
Back to the game, definitely.

I don't know why Okouchi tried to directly go back to the school setting while pretty much avoiding the emotional consequences of the previous episode (duels are back, no conflict on its way between Miorine and Suletta, i was actually right about that, the whole Dark Suletta theory was ridiculous since the beginning) but it's clearly not the best idea he had, especially since the episode doesn't know if it should continue with the actual plot and actually introducing some background to this definitely small universe or continuing with this semi-martial weirdass crap. (the battle royale that i honesty really don't give a shit about)

And the duels, let's talk about the duels. While i won't talk about the quite weirdly put duels at the beginning (weirdly put but hey some action was needed), the duel announcement at the end is as stupid as ever and doesn't help to make the two new chicks an actual threat to the protagonists, to be honest. "If i win you won't touch my friend" being exactly why i find this series badly written and devoid of actual stakes.

Well, at least the plot actually seems to be moving forward at a quicker pace this time.
But please, let's abandon the duels real quick so that i can actually care about what's going on.

Ending is nice tho.
Apr 9, 2023 4:11 PM
Mar 2019
PrecureHunter said:
i really hope there's some big war and only Chuchu dies so i dont have to keep hearing her god damn awful screaming voice
She should rock ur shit too
Apr 9, 2023 4:28 PM
Jul 2019
I am kinda confused. I was expecting season 02 to finish from where Suletta and Miorine were standing looking at one another at the end of Season 01. Vs they just went straight into the school setting. I would of liked to of seen what occurred in the last moments further. Hoping maybe they will show that later? I still enjoyed the episode. But I am worried that maybe they are gonna rush the season?
Apr 9, 2023 4:45 PM

May 2015
I hoped the aftermath of season 1 events would be the occasion to explain what's the political structure of their world, but no. Is the benerit group also the spacian government. We're still missing too much context to my taste, especially with the introduction of the Quiet Zero. A world without war seems good, but when the show continuously failed to give proper worldbuilding about the conflicts and the political status (I don't call "Earth is ravaged by by / because of the spacians" proper building), it slightly feels like they randomly picked this one out their "Gundam tropes" hat.

Except that, the pacing seems faster, it seems that they want to make the plot their main focus, and not setting a mood this time, which is good.

I'll continue to enjoy the show for what it does well, the animation and the characters, but at this point I pretty much gave up the idea of getting more infos about the world outside the school.
Also, I don't like the ending at all.
Apr 9, 2023 4:51 PM

Jul 2016
Tanuki got herself a Ple, very cute~
Apr 9, 2023 5:11 PM

Jul 2016
The first half caught me by surprise as I was expecting something more tense and with high stakes, while it all looked so ordinary, like it was at the beginning of season 1. Then the two Earthian terrorists entered the picture and... Well, that escalated quickly. The part after the ED was my favorite tho! Lots of overshadowing, it sets my expectations pretty high.

The episode (especially excluding the part after the ED) was a bit underwhelming to me but that's probably in great part because I was too hyped up before watching it. The initial surprise I mentioned definitely contributed, but I also think that this show suffers when Suletta and Miorine are not together. They really are the best part of this anime for me

Loved the visuals as always: the opening battle was wonderful; all the crew hanging around together in uniform and ChuChu in pink is always nice to see; the scene were Suletta rescues Nika walks the fine line between amazing and (kinda) cringe.

OP: meh. ED: wow. And they both possibly drop some hints to future plot points that leave me on edge.

PS: someone in a comment here said that by the pacing of this episodes it looks like the series will end soon (so in only 12 more episodes, I assume)... And I think they could be ritght? I also hope they're wrong tho

Apr 9, 2023 5:18 PM

Jun 2017
Wait Suletta don't kill Sophie and Dorea yet, I still like them. I bet that Quiet Zero is just some mass brainwashing machine, definitely not a bad setup for this season as the gears of a political war is turning.
Apr 9, 2023 5:37 PM

Dec 2022
okay Miorine is in deep
Apr 9, 2023 5:43 PM
Aug 2020
I really enjoyed this episode, you can feel that something bug is coming…
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Apr 9, 2023 5:57 PM

Feb 2014
Quiet Zero hmm. It sounds familiar. Could it be a proto Aerial?

Things are heating up while Suletta battles for the holder rights. Next up ROYAL RUMBLE!!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Apr 9, 2023 6:17 PM
Apr 2021
Cool first ep, really continues to open up the story
Apr 9, 2023 6:31 PM

Jul 2012
GINO. Gundam in name only. Feels like they had a script for a generic mecha show and just slapped a coat of Gundam paint on it to push merch. 
Apr 9, 2023 7:22 PM

Jun 2013
It's back but come on already, where's my bloody war
Apr 9, 2023 7:50 PM

Aug 2008
I freaking love the ending MV...it is sick!
Apr 9, 2023 8:14 PM

Jan 2012
Man this episode felt kinda rushed. So much jammed in there. I was also expecting some conflict between the two girls with how last season ended but looks like that resolved itself.
Apr 9, 2023 8:27 PM

Apr 2015
I'm happy to see this show again.

Still no idea what they're planning with Guel Jeturk.

I can't trust anything that Lady Prospera endorses.
Apr 9, 2023 8:30 PM
Oct 2019
Jadi musuh sebenarnya adalah Shaddiq sampai sampai ngirim Norea dan Sophie,bakal memicu perang sih ini nanti
Apr 9, 2023 11:00 PM

Mar 2019
Really liked that episode until Suletta challenged Norea to a duel to avoid her and Nika getting crushed by the Pharact. I don't understand why that would deter Norea from killing them. Defeating Suletta would give her ownership of the holder but Nika could have incriminating evidence against them, or at the least implicate them in that attack. I think they should have come up with a better way to save Suletta and Nika in that situation and then set up a duel somehow later on. And why wouldn't there be cameras or security in an area housing Gundams... Maybe I'm being a bit too critical, but other than that scene I really enjoyed the episode.
Apr 9, 2023 11:39 PM

Feb 2021
Already the opening is giving a different vibe. I can feel we're getting serious from here on out. I really like it when Aerial's gundbits rip apart other mobile suits one by one. 

I sure hope Suletta's kill count won't increase in the next episode. Just give those two 'new students' a good spanking and call it a day. 

Apart from the color and blaster, I can't really tell that Aerial has been modified. 

Edit: I like the previous OP better. 
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Apr 10, 2023 12:04 AM

Aug 2015
Man, this shit is so awful.

It's gonna be a long 12 weeks.
Controversial opinions
Apr 10, 2023 1:02 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
The soundtrack and background music is so good, Sophie's gonna become everyone's favourite, and I need to watch a good recap of Part 1

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 10, 2023 5:07 AM

Mar 2012
At this point I don't even care about the duels since Suletta is going to win anyways with her plot armor, they should have shown what happened immediately after S1 ended instead of going with the time skip, that's the whole reason I bothered with S2 but they are back to the school setting once again.
Apr 10, 2023 5:52 AM

Jan 2019
It's back with it's beautiful soundtrack, a superior OP to the first season's and another great ED!

Apr 10, 2023 8:13 AM

Dec 2008
Saddiq has it way too convenient with his agenda and the school apparently doesn't care about who is joining in.
Still, I liked Sophies friendly approach on Suletta, who felt like a dependable senpai finally.

Attempted Nika stomping was a bit drastic though.

I'm not worried about the upcoming duel XD
Easy prey for upgraded Aerial.

I hope the  transfer students will wreck the school and all the weapon traders business. 
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 10, 2023 11:27 AM
Dec 2022
AkeZZZ said:
With Sophie and Dorea attending the school, this heated things up a lot.
Quiet Zero, the world without war. Can I still trust Prospera? lmao.....

phospera,no Don't trust her.in her mind only think about revenge
Apr 10, 2023 4:05 PM
Oct 2019
oh boy i just remember what Nika did last season.. I hate her so much.

Witch vs Witch next episode.
Apr 10, 2023 7:27 PM
Jun 2017
Suletta and gang is back... lets go
Apr 10, 2023 8:10 PM
Oct 2022
Good episode and a good way to start back the show. I do wish we started right where it left off but this is fine too
Apr 11, 2023 2:12 AM

Jan 2022
Blah, I'm torn. The visuals make this show so beautiful, and I think they carry the show overall.

The pacing is a bit off with the plot points all over the place.

The new ending looks amazing and has so much impact. Aside from the Easter eggs in the op, I'm hoping they can pull this show together and put the fake "woke" stuff to bed already.

edits: Sulette* with her hair down looks great, and seeing the president in a business dress made her look so damn mature. Anyway, don't mess this up, Gundam !!!
MariklynApr 11, 2023 2:16 AM
Apr 11, 2023 3:15 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
OP shows Secelia sitting around as per usual. I hope they have her get up and do something this season.;;
I feel like this anime came out swinging. They helped remind us about what's going on and set them up well enough. Nice start to the season. I'm already interested in what will happen next. I feel like Suletta has become more resolute, but I think the next step is for her to start coming to her own conclusions instead of just following what her mother says. Still, it really is great to see that she's improving from the stuttering mess she used to be-- even better, it's not like her personality changed but it's more like she's actually developing and still has room to grow. That's an unexpectedly good part of this. I wasn't expecting this at the beginning.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Apr 11, 2023 5:21 AM
Sep 2017
royalnobody said:

number 1: despite a previous strategy of doing a team battle being successful up until a single blunder, for whatever reason they went with a series of 1v1s to challenge Suletta. And even with all that combat data they literally did nothing to prepare for any of her attacks or get around any of her defenses. Not to mention this can easily be exploited by the earth gang. if it's just a mandatory duel every two weeks they can have one of their own members challenge suletta and immediately forfeit the match, thus satisfying the requirement. 

number 2: If Suletta's wondering how things could have turned out differently, easy: block the line of sight of the shooter with ariel rather than killing the shooter. assuming the arm can come down at the same speed in front of miorine, the guy can't sneak a bullet past. 

number 3: No idea why Nika's trying to confront two people in person when using a broadcast system or speaker would have worked just as well and she could continue to negotiate. there is no reason to confront anyone of them in person when they have a knife on them that they have explicitly threatened her with. she's just asking to get stabbed. 

number 4: the pharact has a fucking gun. why is stomping the only thing the terrorists try. or just hand the short one the knife.

number 5: The duel: oh fuck off just get these clowns arrested before the duel even starts. Nika knows they're terrorists and there should be security footage of them trying to kill her. or proof of the pharalect being used by them with property damage to back up that claim via fingerprints, eye witnesses, traces of hair or skin. Nika's threat was never even really addressed so that's still an option but "hur dur, duels are the only way.".

number 6: glad to see this season continuing with the theme of Suletta asking for the bare minimum every duel. If they were going to follow the rules of the school then i'm 90% sure murder is against the rules, and so is attempted murder. Or even use of violence. Nika could tell Suletta who those people are and have her deport them once she wins the duel if she wants to duel that badly. Jeturk did this exact thing episode 1.
love how all the nika-related analysis in this one completely ignores that all three girls in question, as well as the current acting head of the school, are literally all in on the same conspiracy 
Apr 11, 2023 12:13 PM

May 2010
Back to duels again! So they didn't immediately follow up on that cliffhanger and it looks like things are somewhat back to normal. I wonder if this show will eventually leave its school setting or its going to remain like this. Perhaps we will find out soon if Suletta was completely controlled in some way or was it her own decision to kill.
Apr 11, 2023 3:32 PM

Jan 2020
royalnobody said:

1. The duelists seem to all be under different houses or companies so they can't team up because of conflicting interests

2: Her mom literally just told her at the time killing people was okay and she didn't really have time to think in order to save Miorine

3: Gee I wonder why the writers would want to increase the drama and tension in a scene

4: The gun may be loaded or might be too loud/damage the building and call unwanted attention

5: The most powerful people in the school are in on the conspiracy and can cover up the incident and on the off chance they actually do manage a deportation Nika would probably go with them because Sophie and Norea would spill the beans

6: Suletta's naivety is still a big thing with her character and Sophie spent like 2 days buttering her up and spending time with her so she may still like her to a degree
Apr 11, 2023 9:14 PM

Jul 2008
This season started out slow and strange for me. I’m actually surprised everything was toned back down (Suletta, Nika, Grassley, etc) even after witnessing deaths and we are back into the school setting again (which I’m not a fan of) considering that the previous season only started picking up the pace and action towards the end after focusing almost entirely on the school environment.

We only have 12 episodes so I’m hoping the story is not going to rush and have one big action scene at the end of the season.
Apr 12, 2023 5:22 AM

Sep 2018
The new ED is genuinely some of the most beautiful animation I have ever seen. From the different visual styles to all the references to how it portrays the romance between Suletta and Miorine, it's just perfect.
Apr 12, 2023 4:40 PM

May 2015
Nice ED and good return overall. I have only one question, where is Bob?

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Disappointed with this

GoshaX - Jul 9, 2023

49 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
Jun 11, 4:11 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2023

327 by Nuikorakabiri »»
Jun 6, 1:28 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2023

95 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 5, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2023

98 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 5, 10:32 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2023

93 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 5, 10:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.