Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 23, 2014 9:47 PM
Nov 2013
Their first date! Even though they argued everything turned out okay. That new guy is gonna fuck everything and everyone up, I do not like him at all. Very enjoyable episode, I love this series.
Nov 23, 2014 9:48 PM

Jun 2013
I love this show so much! and Erica is just so damn cute :)
Nov 24, 2014 2:26 AM

May 2013
I laugh at Sata's reaction every time he doesn't want to do something embarrassing. He had quite a grin after that feeding stuff. This new guy, Kamiya, interests me. His motives are clear that he wants Sata to see that he made a wrong decision. Still, he's not really the kind to back off in a challenge when it comes to girls.
Nov 24, 2014 6:23 AM

Sep 2014
Yeah, I don't exactly have high hopes for this Anime anymore. I just don't enjoy it anymore.
I just hope that the ending won't be horrid. :/
Nov 24, 2014 7:39 AM
Feb 2014
The logic that Kamiya has is so flawed.
Nov 24, 2014 10:11 AM
Jul 2012
Ohhhh new character~
i dunno for some reason i like the new guy~ n his reason of not having girlfriend :P
cant wait what his gonna do to Satachi~
Nov 24, 2014 11:58 AM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
I can definitely say this episode was by far the one I enjoyed the most thus far. Great stuff. Kyouya waited for Shinohara after school, Kyouya's precious smile, lots of funny moments in the first half and good progress between Shinohara and Kyouya in both the first and second half of the episode~ I'm happy.

The first half also had a really simple message that I thought was great with the exchanges of "rules" Shinohara and Kyouya were arguing about.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." ⛩️

Nov 24, 2014 12:07 PM

May 2014
Their relationship right now is so ... boring.. I like that a new jerk is gonna make things more interesting :D

chakracat said:
the guys in this show are fucking nasty apart from Kusakabe.
Yeah, I was thinking of that too.
Hibiki07Nov 24, 2014 12:11 PM
Nov 24, 2014 3:30 PM

May 2010
tsubasalover said:
What did he whisper to the kuro ouji that made him angry when he was persuading him to be multiple girls? That whisper was too quiet.

Watched with low quality audio? He whispered
Nov 24, 2014 4:10 PM

May 2012
And Sata-kun does it again.-sighs- Sometimes I just wanna tap him behind his head.
But even though I do get him, I feel sorry for Erika. Oh well. Trouble is around the corner.Cant wait to see how Sata-kun deals with it all.
""You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things...
Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest."
- Izaya

Nov 24, 2014 4:47 PM

Jul 2013
The new guy is the type of guy that eats his cereal with water, uses a Mac, says Avatar is his favourite movie of all time, tells you that you're sitting in "his spot" in class, always claims that he used to be (and still is) really good at sports but no one has ever actually seen him play and drinks milk with his dinner.
The best anime is the Road to El Dorado
Nov 24, 2014 5:39 PM

Oct 2011
Kamiya, now I remember the dark times that I hated you. I hate you again.
Nov 24, 2014 10:13 PM

Jul 2012
damn that was fucking cute (the date scenes). i'm really glad they're in the mutual stage. i love male tsunderes ahhh

god damn it kirito matsuoka is voicing another pervert. am i surprised?

i'm looking forward to next week.

kawaii-despair said:
Even so,he remains the flirty type which I can't see Kirito doing that.

no, but arata, sora, kantoku, aito, and lublock do
MayukaNov 24, 2014 10:26 PM
Nov 24, 2014 10:22 PM

Jul 2012
Kamiya is going to try and convert Sata to the player-side of force, but what is going to happen is he is going to piss Sata off really badly and get his ass whooped.

Great episode!!!
Nov 24, 2014 11:53 PM

Jul 2013
Sata is staying loyal to Erika woo! I wonder how long the new guy will stay around for since there's not much left!
Nov 25, 2014 12:14 AM
Aug 2011
Christ, that new guy and that voice is like one of my worst nightmares.
Needs more of Hosoyan's character or something to negate this ill effect.

-Resident- said:
While also being voiced Matsuoka amplifies my irritiation towards him even further, but that's a more personal dilemma.

oh look, I have found a nakama!

Legal_Latino said:
The new guy is the type of guy that eats his cereal with water, uses a Mac, says Avatar is his favourite movie of all time, tells you that you're sitting in "his spot" in class, always claims that he used to be (and still is) really good at sports but no one has ever actually seen him play and drinks milk with his dinner.

for real
that bold font tho
Nov 25, 2014 1:47 AM

Jun 2014
Wow! The new guy is an even bigger jerk than Kyoya!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Nov 25, 2014 3:54 AM
Mar 2013
As long as Kamiya and his girls all think it is just for superficial amusement and none of them takes it serious, I guess his idea is not a very bad thing even I don't like to agree with. But like Erika already said, what if one or more of them become... I guess we'll see who is it soon.
Nov 25, 2014 3:57 AM

Dec 2012
Wow the cheesy backgrounds are stupid as hell. *throws up*
Nov 25, 2014 11:47 AM

Mar 2013
Erika on a date with Kyouya and hes been a jerk as always,
then she cry again and they soon made up.......
New year start and school start again in a new class we meet
the new characters-
new dickhead arrive and some bitches to (90% of the girls in show are literally
stupid including Erika).
Nov 25, 2014 2:01 PM

Jul 2012
htsuji said:
As long as Kamiya and his girls all think it is just for superficial amusement and none of them takes it serious, I guess his idea is not a very bad thing even I don't like to agree with. But like Erika already said, what if one or more of them become... I guess we'll see who is it soon.

lol too bad kamiya's here to mess with their relationship
Nov 26, 2014 5:24 AM
Mar 2013
In my opinion, Kyoya used to be, and Mayumi (I mean Kamiya's first name) is currently pretending to be a nice and polite person (Kyoya) or a cheerful and amusing boy (Mayumi) so as to keep their own vulnerable point away from girls around them. While Kyoya had been aware of himself that he was just acting superficially and always felt annoyed for years, Mayumi looks really enjoying current situation. I think, however, it is a kind of self-deceiving. If he were really satisfied with how it going, he wouldn't need to get Kyoya to be a member of the tribe of playboys like he was.

Deep down, he wants to have a comrade. I'm looking forward to watching how the following episode evolves.
htsujiNov 26, 2014 6:36 AM
Nov 26, 2014 7:20 AM

Feb 2013
This series just flies by:D
Jesus can walk on water. Cucumbers are 96% water. I can walk on cucumbers. I'm 96% Jesus.
Nov 26, 2014 9:53 AM

Aug 2013
Well, even if that new guy is a jerk douchebag, if all the girls he go out with agrees with his behavior, I don't really see the problem. It's kinda wrong from our occidental point of view, but it isn't an awful thing in itself to love multiple girl. It's not like it is polygamy. Well, that is as long as he don't try to impose his point of view, which is what he plans to do as it seem.

I'm glad that I was able to laugh without feeling terrible for Erika at the beginning. I mean, he was absolutely horrible with her before, but now he's absolutely terrible while showing a bit of dere. I mean, putting her name as ''dog'' in his cellphone, it's both cute and awful at the same time xD
I guess he did change, but not so much... Oh well, can't change a whole character in one episode.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Nov 26, 2014 1:38 PM
Mar 2013
minouneetzoe said:
I mean, he was absolutely horrible with her before, but now he's absolutely terrible while showing a bit of dere. I mean, putting her name as ''dog'' in his cellphone, it's both cute and awful at the same time xD
I guess he did change, but not so much... Oh well, can't change a whole character in one episode

I guess he just started learning how he should act. When I saw he let her feed him takoyaki, it looked really terrible and unnatural even I knew he was trying to be her real boyfriend. It is still long way to go... But I'm sure he is a different person already.

By the way, what Mayumi said to Erika this time reminded me of the girls following Kyoya at Episode 2.

Those girls decided Kyoya was kind of a public property so that they could avoid prospective conflicts among them. They thought being a fan or just a friend of his was okay; but they must not try to have him.
htsujiNov 26, 2014 10:54 PM
Nov 27, 2014 10:07 AM

Dec 2011
A new douchebag to steal Kyouya's title of douchebag king has appeared.

Another fight due to the almighty Kyouya-sama eh...

Awww, the master is allowing the dog to feed him T.T

I guessed that they'd end up in the same class in the end.

Ah, the new douchebag is in the same class as well...

Hell yeah! Kyouya snapped for Erika's sake T.T
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Nov 28, 2014 11:05 AM

Aug 2007
I can understand Kyoya and all the things he dont want to do in a first date, I mean, (I'ma girl) and I really dont like to do all ramantinc things Erika want to do only because "its normal."

Anout the red haired guy: basically he likes woman and don't want to be only with one and see Kyoya as a guy like him. This will be: Problems.
Nov 28, 2014 1:05 PM

Apr 2008
At least Kamiya is straight-forward about how he is, whereas Kyouya is in a committed relationship acts like an ass. I will never understand how Erika can stand him.

Also, this:

rothrock said:
Wow the cheesy backgrounds are stupid as hell. *throws up*

StefanMZ said:
A new douchebag to steal Kyouya's title of douchebag king has appeared. . .

Another fight due to the almighty Kyouya-sama eh...

Nisx said:
Erika on a date with Kyouya and hes been a jerk as always . . .

new dickhead arrive and some bitches to (90% of the girls in show are literally
stupid including Erika).

Nov 28, 2014 5:52 PM

Jun 2008
Kirito and his harem.
Nov 28, 2014 6:56 PM

Jan 2014
And Kamiya enters the scene. Did not though he would be a redhead though.

Well the time he comes is interesting, though I'll admit he is fairly annoying at this stage. Oh well hopefully we don't have to bear with his bad side until the end of the series.
Nov 28, 2014 10:15 PM

Jul 2012
Chibi-Alice said:
Kirito and his harem.

Always Kirito.
Nov 29, 2014 7:45 AM

Jul 2013
Nozomiiii, next ep gonna be good

Kyouka is the perf tsun...gotta love that idiot
Nov 29, 2014 3:43 PM

Sep 2013
Here comes another douche; obviously will do something to ruin Sata and Erika's relationship. And why is Sata being such a tsundere? well I guess girls get wet from that.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Nov 30, 2014 12:50 AM
Mar 2013
Xynic said:
And why is Sata being such a tsundere?

He has learned how to behave nicely with girls when it should be a kind of diplomacy or politeness with considerable care. But he doesn't know how to behave with his girlfriend when he is spending casual and carefree time because he never had a girlfriend or even felt relaxed with a girl before. Finally, He has the chance to learn it but still it is a long way to go.
htsujiNov 30, 2014 1:33 AM
Nov 30, 2014 2:17 AM

May 2010
Kyoya being tsun-tsun i.e. boring as always but the takoyaki scene made up for it.

I actually liked this episode. Quiet a bit. Didn't realize just when it ended. Glad San, Erika and Sata are in the same class now.
Dec 1, 2014 8:04 PM

Oct 2013
Dat Takoyaki scene
Dec 2, 2014 12:18 AM

Jul 2009
Good episode.

Even though Kyouya is still a jerk, at least he's improving bit by bit.

I really don't know why he can't act more relaxed when he's with Erika. He should loosen up :P

I kinda lol'd when he is getting irritated seeing all those couples doing lovey dovey stuff.
Surprise me he wanted Erika to feed him XD

Don't like this Kamiya guy, but i guess he's living the harem dream :P
And lol the seiyuu is the same as Lubbock.

I'm glad Kyouya got mad when Kamiya started bad mouthing Erika like that.

Can't wait for the next episode!
Dec 2, 2014 3:01 PM

Jan 2014
Not bad, I guess.
Dec 26, 2014 12:10 AM

Feb 2013
It took 8 episodes and an even bigger douchebag character, but I finally don't completely hate Kyouya.

Anyway, good episode....although I'm a bit afraid of the next one.
Dec 26, 2014 3:18 AM

Apr 2011
e.e damnit this guy needs to not try and screw up what erika worked so hard to make. I'm guessing that the opposite will end up happening, they'll change the way he is with girls and he commits to just one.
Dec 31, 2014 12:40 AM
Jun 2013
I guess she's just gonna cry every episode....
Jan 7, 2015 3:27 PM

May 2012
Ow, this might get quite interesting, and well I do wonder what he'll do next!
Jan 15, 2015 9:46 AM
Feb 2013
At least Erika has a backbone. Most anime like this the female is spineless. especially with a plot where she basically played his slave. granted she really only adapts to him and he...begrudgingly adapts to her when push comes to shove. i enjoyed this episode more because 1. erika stood up to him 2. it seemed legit.

I enjoy how their personalities even while legit dating still maintain the same. Erika just wants a typical public romance & Kyoya hates being out in public lol
Jan 18, 2015 8:04 PM

Dec 2008
Nozomi is pig disgusting and creepy.

Sent with Mal Updater
Jan 31, 2015 3:20 AM
May 2012
The voice of the opening's singer is freakin' sexy!!
See, you can stop acting like an asshole. Alright, we got a faggot now =_=
Feb 4, 2015 2:41 PM

Sep 2014
First episode since 1st or 2nd that Kyouya didn't annoy me. But we got even worse jerk coming, ahhhhhhhhh this anime sucks honestly, but I will watch it till the end
Sep 19, 2015 11:04 AM

Jul 2013
Surprisingly enough,Kyouya and Erika's relationship seems to be going well for the most part.It seems the new couple is learning about compromise,especially Kyouya who is always so selfish. Now that I think about it Kyouya is also probably an introvert (which doesn't help) and maybe that's why he'd rather stay home and watch DVDs.
The new guy Kamiya seems to be looking for a guy friend and he sees that in Kyouya.The funny thing is if he loves having so many options of girls wouldn't it be best that Kyouya stays attached to Erika? I can't imagine he would want to deal with competition and girls turning him down for Kyouya lol.
May 4, 2016 9:08 AM

Jun 2013
Kyouya is way hotter than Kamiya. That new guy pisses me off.

I sense rivalry here. Kamiya is the threat to their relationship. Erika is being naive, as always. I'm so happy that Kyouya is really serious about her. I love the way he grabbed that annoying guy's shirt and glared at him.

Anyway, nice episode. Kyouya's not being a jerk here in this episode. <3
Aug 3, 2016 10:28 AM

Oct 2015
welp.. they were just in a happy relationship and then suddenly this weird guy has to pop up and ruin it :)
Sata is at least a hundred times hotter than this new guy but o.k.
just one thing that bothers me...

why does he have white pupils? *-*
Mar 11, 2018 4:45 AM

Sep 2011
I almost cried on this episode because of Erika's wants are slowly coming true. Though I really wish she should really find a better guy... but the plot is forcing her to love Sata...
TennoujiMar 11, 2018 4:54 AM

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2014

164 by a_i_r »»
May 5, 10:20 AM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 26, 2014

134 by Yona1000 »»
May 4, 8:59 AM

» Sequel?

OrangeJJJ - Jun 13, 2022

4 by TheDeadWalk »»
Nov 19, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

92 by katakumplat »»
Oct 29, 2023 2:10 AM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2014

117 by katakumplat »»
Oct 25, 2023 8:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.