Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No Game No Life (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »
May 7, 2014 7:32 AM
Jun 2008
This episode was pretty stupid... kinda reminds me of Death Note in the sense that L and Near were magical and could deduce things magically without supporting evidence on hunches.

Only idiots thought Death Note was clever tho.

Also sick of the loli little sister, what a terrible character.

This anime could have been so much better than the direction it seems to be headed.
Dont be a chitogetard!!!!
May 7, 2014 8:29 AM
Feb 2014
catullus said:
This episode was pretty stupid... kinda reminds me of Death Note in the sense that L and Near were magical and could deduce things magically without supporting evidence on hunches.

Only idiots thought Death Note was clever tho.

Also sick of the loli little sister, what a terrible character.

This anime could have been so much better than the direction it seems to be headed.

I don't understand what was stupid about it, it was rather well thought out and goes way beyond what one would expect with those anime tags.

As I can see that it would be hard to read all 18 pages just to understand what I'm taling about, in the spoiler is a post Takuan_Soho made that pretty much explains everything:

Caleb8980May 7, 2014 8:36 AM
May 7, 2014 9:37 AM

Jan 2014

not everyone cares enough to understand or humble enough to admit they were wrong...i also didnt understand the concept fully until i read this thread...and lol why did you mention Death Note out of blue catullus?it was clever more than enough.
May 7, 2014 10:17 AM
Jun 2008
the fact that they randomly declared war on all the races based on the preposition that the races would then become wary of who might be supporting them and leave them alone.

as far as I can tell they haven't met all the races yet besides maybe an elf they haven't really interacted with them at all yet let alone the leaders of these races.
I know they read some books but there is no book on this world or any other that is so accurate that you can predict that sort of reaction with that degree of certainty.

a lot of the things they do in this anime are huge logic leaps (like that entire chess match) that require serious suspension of disbelief which is why I compared it to Death Note because the same thing was happening there. Though I never finished watching the anime (because it was so bad) but I did read the manga.
catullusMay 7, 2014 10:20 AM
Dont be a chitogetard!!!!
May 7, 2014 11:39 AM
Feb 2014
catullus said:
the fact that they randomly declared war on all the races based on the preposition that the races would then become wary of who might be supporting them and leave them alone.

as far as I can tell they haven't met all the races yet besides maybe an elf they haven't really interacted with them at all yet let alone the leaders of these races.
I know they read some books but there is no book on this world or any other that is so accurate that you can predict that sort of reaction with that degree of certainty.

a lot of the things they do in this anime are huge logic leaps (like that entire chess match) that require serious suspension of disbelief which is why I compared it to Death Note because the same thing was happening there. Though I never finished watching the anime (because it was so bad) but I did read the manga.

That actually is only part of why he said it:
1. the thing you mentioned it makes the other countries wary of which one is helping humanity
2. it helps motivate the people
3. let's say some other countries heard that (which was shown): the king of a country, which has only lost since years, no decades, and only has one last city and a little bit of land remaining comes out and declares war on all other countries, would you take that person for sane, or even mildly intelligent?
No sorry you can tell me what you want but everyone would think that guy is a huge fool and only has a big mouth.

So instead of sealing of their movements, that sentence opened them way more. Sora always thinks rationaly; he puts potential gains and losses at the scale and then determines his next course of action.

So I still fail to see how his move was stupid or random in any way...
May 8, 2014 1:48 PM
Jun 2012
Caleb8980 said:

Also scenarios that go against them...well as I said those are not possible, but as I said way way before those rules are far too abstract. For example where in the rules stand that torture (as long as it doesn't invole bloodshed) isn't allowed? Or slavery? Or rape? And how are those any better as war?

Yes, I have thought the same. Now, rule 2 also stops violence, as shown In ep2, where the protagonist stopped that slap, but rule 1 allowed it, and throwing him out in the corridor, and many other things. So the rules allow nonleathal surprise violence. I'm sure people could think of a lot of nasty things that fits in that.

But the thing is, the author clearly wanted a wishfulfilment fantasy for physically timid otakus that love games, he just didn't think those rules through. So I doubt we will see that stuff. Violence will be used for fanservice, comedy and such.

(Well, I think you already know about slavery)

Caleb8980 said:

On the other end of the spectrum another question to you: how can children be born is this world? 10s of thousands of Marys?

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean here.

Caleb8980 said:

So actually both of you are correct: They can't be broken but everyone does his or her best to bend them.

That's just what I was saying.
May 8, 2014 1:58 PM

Jul 2011
Helpme said:
Caleb8980 said:

Also scenarios that go against them...well as I said those are not possible, but as I said way way before those rules are far too abstract. For example where in the rules stand that torture (as long as it doesn't invole bloodshed) isn't allowed? Or slavery? Or rape? And how are those any better as war?

Yes, I have thought the same. Now, rule 2 also stops violence, as shown In ep2, where the protagonist stopped that slap, but rule 1 allowed it, and throwing him out in the corridor, and many other things. So the rules allow nonleathal surprise violence. I'm sure people could think of a lot of nasty things that fits in that.

Caleb8980 said:

On the other end of the spectrum another question to you: how can children be born is this world? 10s of thousands of Marys?

Unfortunately, the anime skipped over explanations for the violence. In actuality, things which are of "malicious intent" are censored from your brain (not just war/violence etc), as in you can't do it at all. Shiro kicking or elbowing Sora is fine, because to Sora anything Shiro does to him is considered okay by default, thus wouldn't count as malicious intent and would be allowed to happen. Non-lethal violence is still violence, anything that can cause harm would be censored from the brain as it is done with malicious intent.

So in essence torture, blood or not isn't allowed either. In the novels Steph is always complaining in her mind to god, to let her hit Sora. Having children would be allowed because it would've been an act of 'consent' between both parties. Things like rape or whatever would've been censored from your brain before you can even do it.
May 8, 2014 2:09 PM

Jan 2011
My feelings about this show are mixed, but it's definitely enjoyable.
I have the idea that this'll keep dragging on and on, it seems that defeating Tet means the end of this show.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
May 8, 2014 3:31 PM

Jul 2012
ZZZZZzzzz......
they do go on don't they
May 8, 2014 5:25 PM
Feb 2014
Helpme said:
Caleb8980 said:

But the thing is, the author clearly wanted a wishfulfilment fantasy for physically timid otakus that love games, he just didn't think those rules through. So I doubt we will see that stuff. Violence will be used for fanservice, comedy and such.

And there you are wrong ;-)

Slavery is an actual theme in this anime and will be brought up in around 3, at most 4 episodes.
As is starvation because of loss of territory for its former inhabitants a theme that will be explored.

Hence I always said that people need to look past the comedy and get to the actual point of those scenes.

HelpMe said:
Caleb8980 said:

Well DivAsakust already busted the bubble but yeah what I meant was how it would be possible to have children if you can't even deflower a girl as that mostly involves bloodshed.

The answer is said 'consent' both parties need to give.

As DivAsakust also said once 'malicious intent' is involved the brain would autocensor your intent hence making you unable to continue.

BUT what DivAsakust didn't say is that there is an easy way around that: One can force sb into a game in which bets your "right to fall under the oaths" and if you lose everyone could do anything to you; from raping to killing you.

That is already shown in the first episode where Sora can bet his and his sister's life without any problems for 2 times.
Caleb8980May 8, 2014 5:29 PM
May 9, 2014 1:34 PM
Jul 2018
That was really awesome! I really liked Sora's speech.
I like Tet. That scene about beating the God thing and conquering the world was really interesting. This show is getting better and better.
May 10, 2014 2:51 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Episode that would be great if we exclude the game of chess, not because it was so ugly, but not compelling to some misunderstandings. The speeches are the best part of this show as well as comic roles. The plot has concocted all this time just the prologue? Oh my God, this is great.
with this episode we had the answers to many questions. Well-constructed narrative, the next aspect of this today because I was very intrigued.
I hope the next episodes of the clashes have big-time.
Drawings and animations discrete, Madhouse is trying not to skimp.
I'm happy about it.
May 10, 2014 6:08 AM
Jun 2012
DivAsakust said:

Unfortunately, the anime skipped over explanations for the violence. In actuality, things which are of "malicious intent" are censored from your brain (not just war/violence etc), as in you can't do it at all. Shiro kicking or elbowing Sora is fine, because to Sora anything Shiro does to him is considered okay by default, thus wouldn't count as malicious intent and would be allowed to happen. Non-lethal violence is still violence, anything that can cause harm would be censored from the brain as it is done with malicious intent.

So in essence torture, blood or not isn't allowed either. In the novels Steph is always complaining in her mind to god, to let her hit Sora. Having children would be allowed because it would've been an act of 'consent' between both parties. Things like rape or whatever would've been censored from your brain before you can even do it.

OK. It's probably a good thing the anime didn't have that rule, since it shows nonconsensual violence all the time. Most viewers don't care and won't think about mistakes in worldbuilding, but if a rule is stated and then repeatedly broken they do notice.

Caleb8980 said:
Helpme said:

Slavery [...]

As you see, I did put in an exception for slavery. I didn't go into details since this is still a ep4 thread and shouldn't have spoilers.

Caleb8980 said:
HelpMe said:
Caleb8980 said:

Well DivAsakust already busted the bubble but yeah what I meant was how it would be possible to have children if you can't even deflower a girl as that mostly involves bloodshed.

Don't believe what you read in hentai.
May 10, 2014 4:52 PM

Feb 2013
Steph... that outfit!

It seems like the introduction is FINALLY over. Solved all those domestic problems too.
May 11, 2014 12:15 PM

Dec 2013
Another great episode. I don't know how many novels are there, but I hope this anime will get 2nd season since there are 16 races and it's impossible cover them all in 12 episodes.
May 11, 2014 2:52 PM
Feb 2014
Helpme said:

Caleb8980 said:
Helpme said:

Caleb8980 said:
HelpMe said:
Caleb8980 said:

Don't believe what you read in hentai.

This has nothing to do at all with hentai...ye I admit that mostly was the wrong word but for around 50 percent of women the breaking of the hymen goes with bloodshed. There even is an actual illness where the hymen completely closes the womb followed by a congestion of blood in the womb.
Also it doesn't really matter what I think but what Sora thinks as it was originally his question to Steph.
May 12, 2014 8:17 AM

Jun 2011
This episode kinda bores me, it feels like it's gonna be more games after another. The Phoenix Wright reference is getting old already tbh, and now that I see, the old dude looks similar to the judge in the game.

That speech about Imanity is weak was pretty good. Kugyuu should do more male roles, loving her "boku".

I wonder what Sora and Shiro's race is, are they part of the Imanity?

Edit: Steph needs to stop going "Wow they are awesome." too often.
ToG25thBaamMay 12, 2014 8:27 AM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 17, 2014 2:41 AM

Aug 2013
For the last three episodes, a lot of people praised this show like it was the best thing since sliced bread while I struggled to understand what's so good about it. But this episode, this was good. Declaring war against all races after beating out a powerful race (though indirectly) = brilliant.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
May 18, 2014 6:05 PM

Apr 2013
I'm wondering, why do people think that Kurumi made up the rule of the chess pieces having wills to account for their moving unnaturally? From what I've seen it seemed that the chess pieces did magically have a will in the beginning due to them being magical objects. The implication seemed to be that Kurumi was using magic to increase the morale of her troops to outrageous proportions so that they would be willing to sacrifice themselves for her cause. It was just that even with her magic she still lost to Sora, who could motivate his troops even more. This also explains why Sora could convince Kurumi's queen not to attack and why the knight couldn't attack the queen since increasing morale is not the same as total mind control.

In the game, Kurumi had two magic tricks up her sleeve: 1. her troops' morale was largely increased through magic; 2. she could take control of her enemy's pieces. I have a problem with 2 though because there is no reasonable way to say that the troop joined her side because she was more charismatic when the entire scene was showing how Sora was much more charismatic than her. I guess she got away with it because there was no real physical way to prove that that wasn't the case.

Note about the episode itself, while I did enjoy it, there were definitely some problems with it. First, like others have mentioned it seems a bit stupid that nobody thought of using intelligence or tricks to beat magic. Even if humanity in general had held the belief that magic was always unbeatable there should have been at least one or two (most likely a lot more) individuals in each generation who probably didn't believe it and at least tried to use tricks to beat magic, in other words outliers. Most likely, there should have been someone who already won using that method considering that these rules were going on for at least a couple centuries. Second, Kurumi's king shouldn't have died like that. The magic surrounding the chess pieces seemed to be that they had wills of their own, not that things would befall them as if they would in real life. Even if the latter was the case, the problem is that the chess pieces are still constrained by rules of the game. There was no "civilian" chess piece in the game so it should't have happened. It would be a different case if one her own pieces had attacked the king but considering that nothing touched it, this is not the case. Third, Kurumi shouldn't have been the only one to have gotten help from other nations. The idea itself is pretty basic and more people should have thought of it, heck I thought of it even before I learned Kurumi was doing it, and if that's the case then more nations should have joined in. This is a pretty good opportunity to gain control of humanity after all. Finally, Sora's declaration of war. That was entirely stupid. He declared war on every other nation, which should have given some doubts about whether he was actually being backed by someone else. If even one single person in the other nations actually considered the possibility of beating someone with magic using tricks, (again, outliers) his bluff shouldn't have worked. Lastly, Sora himself. Sora's personality seems entirely contrary to his backstory. He is a bit too charismatic and can read people a bit too well to have been forced into isolation in the first place. Some might argue that he is only able to do because he is with Shiro, but that reliance on Shiro was because he was isolated and bullied in the first place. His insight into people's motivations should have made it so he never got to that point.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy the anime a lot. It's just that there are some problems with it.

On a side note: Tet is just awesome. His speech to the rest of the world and what he said to Sora and Shiro, made him one of my favorite characters. It's too bad that he probably won't appear that often.
May 18, 2014 6:22 PM
Oct 2012
renvent said:
I'm wondering, why do people think that Kurumi made up the rule of the chess pieces having wills to account for their moving unnaturally?

Because she didn't state the rule until it was to her advantage to do so.

renvent said:
The implication seemed to be that Kurumi was using magic to increase the morale of her troops to outrageous proportions so that they would be willing to sacrifice themselves for her cause.

That is not what she did, that was what Sora did. Kurumi's pieces were not motivated by morale, they were being forced to move. This was indicated by the red threads that entwined their bodies. Kurumi claimed "morale" because that was a "rational" excuse why her pieces moved superior to normal chess moves, while Shiro's pieces moved inferior. What she failed to appreciate (because humanity had no morale) was how powerful morale could be. Sora, coming from our world implicitly understood this.

The secret to the game is that Kurumi, in forcing the pieces, was acting like a tyrant. But Kurumi did not want to lead humanity to be a tyrant, she wanted to be a hero. If you can understand this point the game because clear. Sora won by appealing to what is best in humanity, Kurumi couldn't counter that because she felt that humanity had lost any positive traits, so she had nothing to offer BUT her ability to have her elf friend use magic. The King dying was symbolic of this fact. Had Kurumi actually been a tyrant, she would have been able to overcome Sora, but because she honestly did want to save humanity when given the choice of being a tyrant or committing suicide, she decided on the latter. This is why I know in the future Kurumi will reappear to help the siblings, because ultimately she wants humanity to win, not for her to win.

Before the game, Sora and Kurumi talked, and Sora said he understood why Kurumi acted the way she did, but that he thought she shouldn't underestimate humanity. This discussion both showed that Kurumi was acting honorably, but also established the flaw that Sora would use to defeat her.

I can, and have, go on at length why every single move Sora made both made sense, and fitted the overall point the author was making, but I will leave with just reiterating this point. When Sora knew that Kurumi wanted what was best for humanity, he knew he could win. Had she been otherwise, he probably would have lost.
May 20, 2014 2:48 AM

Jan 2013
The way they won the game was unexpectable but amazing though.She was raped so hard by them that she even cried ahaha xD So much rounds playing agains each other and still "noone" won,amazing!
That speech in the end again BOSS speech So they declared war to everyone ahahah BOSS! :D To defeat the Ted (god) they must defeat other 15 races :D Since they won agains him playing chess,he is done,no chance for him :D
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 24, 2014 7:15 PM

May 2014
Three words; Sora is awesome. :)
May 29, 2014 3:44 AM

Feb 2013
Sora yah bastard you made a girl cry! (on a side note Kurami is rather cute :P)

MORE Phoenix Wright references, also i'm upset i just noticed this with this episode the judge for the game's, has the same design as the judge from the main series. ugh how did i miss that...

More epic speeches from Sora.

"hey Sora what should we do today?" "We do what we do every day, Try to Conquer the world".
Argue? Nah Too lazy For That...
Are You Ready!~Gulcasa
May 29, 2014 9:23 PM

Aug 2013
Awesome speech from the new king and queen!
My Candies:
May 30, 2014 4:17 PM
Apr 2013
This was one hell of a episode, can't wait to see the others.
Jun 3, 2014 2:56 AM

Jun 2013
Such a cool episode, indeed. I fell in love with this show. ♥
Dat Sora's speech. My mind burst out.
I also like the humor and the atmosphere of this show. Dat "objection" thingy.
The Blanks, Sora and Shiro, are really intelligent. I'm so proud of them.
Jun 4, 2014 6:07 PM

Dec 2013
Who would say that God was a girl?
"Me ni wa me wo, ha ni wa ha wo, aku ni wa aku wo."
Jun 8, 2014 4:19 AM

Jan 2012
The chess game was too absurd for me. Too willy nilly with no rules at all, so there was no investment in it.

I liked the God's reason for bringing them into the game, and am equally glad it's not to same humanity or something, since they should be equal in his eyes.
Jun 10, 2014 8:57 AM

Oct 2012
Lol.. I never thought that she's a crybaby afterall she always put that tough face
Oh Sora, you just made a girl cried... Now take the responsibility
Harem??? She just said Harem!!! xD

Dat epic speech!!
So badass xD
"Signature removed"
Jun 14, 2014 8:37 AM

Oct 2013
Sora's speech was so exhilarating, and I feel like it applies to us in the real world as well. Awesome episode, and I can't get over how great the art is.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jun 17, 2014 3:18 PM

Jan 2013
Awesome episodes with memorable scenes. I see the goal now.. so weird usually you don't see the goal until the really last or 1 episode before the last one.

Go siblings!!
Jun 19, 2014 8:56 AM

Dec 2010
Sket Dance did better at random games that make no sense, and Log Horizon did better at having an MC that wins against unbeatable odds with pure geniusness(awesomeness) and rules abusing.

Oh well.
Jun 19, 2014 10:12 AM

Jan 2014
Meritas said:
Sket Dance did better at random games that make no sense, and Log Horizon did better at having an MC that wins against unbeatable odds with pure geniusness(awesomeness) and rules abusing.

Oh well.

ok
Jun 21, 2014 1:20 PM

May 2014
The ending to both the chess game and the battle for the throne were quite surprising! I could never think of something as awesome as the king being killed that way! And Cramy crying? She looked so fierce!

Anyway, now I guess action will truly begin. They've risen to the throne, after all, and the war's coming. Also, their talk with Tet was so exciting!

GO, KUHAKKU
Jun 25, 2014 1:56 PM

May 2012
This anime sure is amusing! Love the development and the pacing is damn awesome so let's see what's next!
Jul 1, 2014 9:46 AM

Feb 2014
That was one hell of a speech. Reminds me a bit of the Jeff Winger speeches from "Community". Best episode so far. I also like the atmosphere and music in the show, especially during the scene with Tet.
Jul 7, 2014 4:26 PM

Dec 2009
The lols keep on coming. Again another really fun episode. Nice twist at the ending, with Tet and the siblings. I look forward to how that chess match goes.

Jul 11, 2014 8:22 AM
May 2012
That speech~ I am proud, Sora....I am proud. Now, show me how both of you will conquer the world muahahaha.
I love chess, and this Anime looks like it loves chess, too. I guess the author of the LN is good at chess.
Tet is interesting, and I think she is a girl. Moar Kurami and that elf please!!
Steph and Shiro <3
Well, that's it for today. I shall eat, then sleep. I will continue this tomorrow.
Jul 12, 2014 8:17 AM

May 2013
Nice episode.
Jul 15, 2014 6:40 AM

May 2014
That speech was amazing! Sora and Shiro are amazing! Everything about this anime is amazing!

I can't wait to see the other races.
Jul 24, 2014 7:11 AM

Jun 2009
Okay so now we finally get to the main plot of this anime, 4 episodes in. Beat God in a game of Chess. Again. Pretty original.
Jul 28, 2014 1:03 PM

Jul 2013
That was the best speech I have ever heard!! Got me all pumped up! I like their next goal: To Defeat God
Jul 31, 2014 2:42 AM

Jun 2013
Standing in ovation @ Sora's speech

Both Sora and Shiro are truly geniuses i can't even
Aug 3, 2014 1:33 PM

May 2011
Fuck yeah. That was one hell of a speech and I always love seeing scenes like that where a huge crowd gets pumped up from it. Lmao at Sora's awesome t-shirt too. And that competition for the absolute authority haha. I am loving all three of these main characters. Shiro and Sora are both so great and Steph is just too cute.

Hooray for more Phoenix Wright like scenes too! That trial music, the judge, and all of those "objection!" and "hold it!" signs.
ZeroZxAug 3, 2014 1:37 PM
Aug 10, 2014 12:34 AM

Sep 2011
I knew Tet was voiced by Rie Kugimiya! (a little late I know)
Aug 13, 2014 10:36 AM
Sep 2013
Now the kings but how they couldn't decide was too funny. Sora epic speech to the kingdom now to declare war. Meet the god named Tet seems that they will eventually get their rematch.
Aug 16, 2014 8:53 PM

Mar 2014
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Nobody has any sort of criticism to offer over this episode? Okay I'll go then. It pretty much looks like this show really has exhausted it's premise already as is prone to happen with LN stories upon conclusion of their volume/arc. Just really nothing remarkable about this episode again and the main pair continues to be annoying and one note in personality and interaction with others. Can't buy how they're supposed to be loser HikkiNeets either when they pretty much succeed at everything they try to do be it speech making, policy, competing against others in games. It's just such a blatant power fantasy too and you even have Stephanie now reduced to a fan service cheerleader for the duo, not that she was ever a particularly great character in the first place, but that more or less ends her development as a character and really it just looks like everything in this show exists to enable the two MC's at the end of the day. Just gives it a feeling of utter pointlessness, like the show has been spinning it's heels in repeatedly pointing out how awesome [] is and how they never ever lose. It makes the brother sister duo from Mahouka look positively mortal and flawed by comparison.

I'd be able to forgive the show a little if it used all of this well and to good effect as comedy or had anything resembling a sense of irony, but the humor is primarily still of the reference and ecchi variety and it looks like it's playing it's premise entirely straight. Just kind of an unremarkable show outside of the production Madhouse is giving it which continues to be all that stands out about it to me. Way to many style over substance anime these days, but I suppose it's far from the worst example of that.

Everything about this is spot on.

God help me as I continue to trudge through this series MAL loves so much.
Aug 27, 2014 12:31 PM

Oct 2013
I like where this is going.

Aug 27, 2014 6:04 PM

Nov 2010
It was a nice end of the match bringing in a lot of human history and nature into it

The crowning speech was marvelous and again with a lot of thought and tact
Being the underdog sure has it's charms
Tet showing up at the end was nice with the dialogues

I wonder how Sora and Shiro keep their devices powered
Aug 27, 2014 6:14 PM

Nov 2013
1lau said:
I wonder how Sora and Shiro keep their devices powered
Solar energy.
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One decade later and still no Season 2

JustSomeone15 - May 16

44 by namazuFish »»
May 21, 1:46 AM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 14, 2014

705 by Bienard »»
May 12, 6:30 AM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cheesekao - Jun 25, 2014

1022 by NoFaceCastle »»
May 3, 11:14 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2014

510 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 30, 10:10 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2014

623 by hsallrounder »»
Apr 28, 5:41 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.