Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
May 6, 2012 4:13 PM

Jun 2009
The series was horrible. The characters stood out, waiting to be flourished but it never happened, but at least the ending wasn't as disappointing.
May 19, 2012 12:26 AM

Aug 2010
I was expecting more romance with this show and plot and stuff. HOWEVER I still enjoyed this much more than I thought I would. I liked the characters alot the comedy in the show was good, plus they managed to pull off a nice ending for a ongoing manga and that's why as a whole it got 8/10 even if the plot episodes were a bit rushed.
Jun 3, 2012 5:01 PM

Nov 2009
I felt the show started really well but gradually got weaker in the second half. Hinata was a nice addition but other than that the second half was far lower in quality than the first 10 or so episodes. It went from something interesting to generic by the last few episodes which is a shame as it has some really good main characters.
Jun 3, 2012 5:58 PM

Sep 2011
Misa was extremely cute in this episode! :D

Really hoping for a second season!
funkotakuJun 3, 2012 6:56 PM
Jun 19, 2012 10:37 AM

Jul 2010
I love this manga / anime.
I love Usui and Misaki so I like the ending aswell :)
Sep 2, 2012 8:57 PM

Mar 2009
She looked good at the end.
Sep 8, 2012 10:57 AM

Aug 2010
Misaki was really cute this episode. I'm going to start reading the manga from where this anime left off.

Overall 7/10, it was fun to watch but at some times it felt too cliche.
Sep 12, 2012 8:55 PM

Nov 2011
Even after everything, she still can't say she loves him. God dammit!!!! At least they kissed for real this time!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Sep 22, 2012 6:07 PM

Sep 2009
Overall, I liked this series. It has very nice development IMO with interesting stories in the episodes. Misaki is an awesome character and tries hard at everything she does. The only person I didn't like in this anime is Usui. That is because I don't like his kind of person.

Oct 4, 2012 6:40 PM

Mar 2012
I was quite disappointed by this anime. The ending was alright, but I wasn't quite into this series as I would have liked.
Oct 7, 2012 12:27 PM

Apr 2008
The ending for this show was a straight copy paste of chapter 32, down to the last minute or so to speak :)

Also in one of the OVA's Misaki looked at the holes in the floor and said "Oh it the ones Usui fixed", but I cant remember Usui fixing them in anime, it only happened in manga, did I miss something?
I shall know no fear as I am fear incarnated
Oct 22, 2012 5:50 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Love this anime. Just finished rewatching it. So cute couple T_T ... really hope they make another season
Oct 25, 2012 4:52 AM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
The final episode was great, but the rest of the series was a little disappointing. I still enjoyed it and gave it a 8/10. There were a couple other really good episodes like the summer vacation one and the hypnosis one and a couple others. Misaki was too tsundere for too long. They should have got the "heavier" romance parts going a little sooner. They were clearly in love for too long without any romantic action. It was still a good series, but it is a mere shadow compared to Toradora! in my book.

ZingFreelancer said:

Also in one of the OVA's Misaki looked at the holes in the floor and said "Oh it the ones Usui fixed", but I cant remember Usui fixing them in anime, it only happened in manga, did I miss something?

Yeah, you missed it. He fixes them the first time he goes into Misaki's house. After helping her mom with her groceries.
Nov 22, 2012 11:42 PM

Aug 2010
The show was cute but why did it have to end like that... They better make a second season.
Dec 16, 2012 1:39 AM

Sep 2012
This was one amazing episode. It was hfddgehxcutebdvjwdfv. I was really happy they kissed. Just sucks that she says "I hate you" at the end. Lol. 10/10 for me.
Jan 4, 2013 9:02 PM
Jan 2013
It's just too bad there won't be a Season 2...
I hate going easy, whatever the task may be, so watch out

Jan 6, 2013 11:04 PM

Feb 2009
I really didn't think this show was as cliched as people made it out to be.. It was cliched in parts. But there were several episodes where I thought for sure I knew how it was going to end, because it would have been typical to end it that way, and they just didn't turn out the way I expected..

I really liked the ending. Although I thought they could have done more with the show. But I cannot say that I regret watching it.

I really wish there would have been more character development...but oh well.

8/10 for me.
Jan 25, 2013 1:00 PM

Jan 2013
This anime's so awesome. It made me laugh for many times and im glad to watch it. Waiting for 2 season!
9/10
Jan 30, 2013 2:26 PM

Jul 2011
ReNyash said:
This anime's so awesome. It made me laugh for many times and im glad to watch it. Waiting for 2 season!
9/10

+1

and Usui is awesome, best shoujo character I've ever seen.
Feb 14, 2013 9:36 PM
Feb 2013
make more episodes
Feb 24, 2013 2:40 AM

Aug 2009
Kaichou Wa Maid-sama! Season 2 when will air it.
Mar 11, 2013 4:59 PM

Sep 2012
If only there were more moments between Misaki and Usui like this at the end. They are just meant to be together! Kawaii couple ^^
Mar 12, 2013 7:08 AM
Apr 2011
Hmmm, i'am not satisfised with the ending, i need more.....
i hope there will be 2nd seasion for it, it's realy good shoujo anime with alot of comedy...
May 4, 2013 5:47 AM

Oct 2012
Lol, Usui he's making girls' flowers blooming...
Woah there's loli Misaki & her sister?
Superrhuman couple!!

San-bakas has turned into blob...
Lol they didn't know how to transform back...

That second kiss >_<
Also, wow Suzuna teasing her sister, she has a bit emotion now? Hehehehe~

Usui he's reading Hinata's mind...
That ending suddenly Evil Kaichou appeared!

There's still so many things in mystery, what about Usui's family, past??
"Signature removed"
May 9, 2013 9:02 AM

Sep 2009
Predictable but good episode. Overall this series was pretty good. I'll give it a 7/10.

Moron Blob Trio:

Kiss Under a Firework:
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.
Jun 7, 2013 12:10 AM

Mar 2012
Gotta agree with alot of what's been said; great starting premise, interesting characters and some genuinely funny moments. But I feel like some strange actions by the characters and the very generic shoujo way that the plot played out actually derailed the series for me. Cause I do like shoujo anime so I wouldn't have minded if that was the initial idea, but i feel like there was so much left unexplained or left ambiguous and it focused instead on the whole generic shoujo bits. Not saying that's a bad thing, cause if you love that sorta thing then it's fine, and while I normally do I feel like it just dragged on especially when the issue with Misaki was so obvious from the start. I will say though that how their romance was resolved actually made me laugh and smile, cause it wasn't direct or completely cheesy, it actually surprised me to the very end. It was an ok ending but I feel like the series overall failed to capture me as much as I hoped it would, and it wasn't nearly as funny (or sadly, as touching) as I thought it'd be either. It was good overall though, and I could recommend it to someone who'd probably like a more lite shoujo comedy anime.
---
Twitter: @JusticeSoulTuna
Wordpress: JusticeSoulTuna
Youtube: JusticeSoulTuna
I'm literally JST everywhere
Jun 24, 2013 7:59 PM

Mar 2013
I don't see why people rate this anime so high, I gave it a 7/10 and I don't think it deserves more than that. I can usually finish a 24-26 episode anime in a day or 2. But it took me months to finish this one. I am not saying it's bad it just couldn't keep my attention. I would watch an episode or two before getting lazy and just switching to a different anime. A lot the of episodes felt like fillers and kinda repetitive. I also don't like the background art especially for a 2010 anime, when I look at the background it feels like I'm watching a children's cartoon. Also the ending wasn't the best, I was expecting a confession from both sides. This anime would have been a lot better if it was a 12 episode anime, it seemed like there were so many boring part's, and that's why I think it took me so long to finish.

It's not a bad anime, but it didn't meet my expectations. I don't get why it's so popular.
Jul 8, 2013 10:20 PM
Nov 2012
The most amazing episode, I must say. Truly deserved a 5/5.

The awesome part when Misaki kisses Usui and it was just amazing.
Jul 20, 2013 3:17 PM

May 2013
Cute anime series C:

9/10
because Usui is still a mystery man. I wanted more background on him. And also b/c I feel bad for You-kun TT^TT but awesome series, I loved it <3

The Sanbaka jellyfish/ice cream scoops cracked me up SO much XD
Tenchou was as cute as ever :}
Jul 25, 2013 12:03 AM

Nov 2012
finally it end :3
not really bad.. and never thought if misaki said she want to be with usui XD
nice ending (8/10)
Jul 28, 2013 3:25 PM

Jun 2013
Well finally they understood each other (well more like Misaki finally understood her own self lol).
Good ending and 8/10 for pointless and annoying characters like Shintani.
Aug 5, 2013 1:29 AM

Jul 2009
Holy crap, such a beautiful series.
10/10 Overall, and Usui instantly goes to my Favorite Character list.. he is THE BOSS.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2013 6:51 PM

Aug 2013
Want a S2 sooo bad@!@!
JinKaienAug 15, 2013 7:02 PM
This world is Rotten. Rotten people should be killed off to cleanse this world.
Aug 22, 2013 10:21 PM
Jul 2018
and thats the end, man... for some reason this series felt like it was really long when I was watching it, 1 episode was like 2 hours each (well if felt like it)

Alright series anyways.... 8/10
Aug 22, 2013 11:53 PM
Aug 2011
"You're not only clueless but strict and violent as well. I'd ditch you too if I were you."
When the band guy said this, LOL!!
At least these people know what kind of character they're writing.

Not that MAL scores mean anything in life but I cannot fathom why this is #143.
Usually even if I don't like a show i'll try to find good things about why people like it, but i'm lost with this one.

We didn't learn anything about Usui except that he's a creeper, possessive, douchey, and that he has an inclination towards sexual harassment.

She just had to say "I hate you" at the very end. Brilliant stuff, golden even.
Derp.

4/10 and even I feel that is too generous but I can't forget about the imoutoooooooooooooooo~.
She was so adorable!

Mikenzb said:
and thats the end, man... for some reason this series felt like it was really long when I was watching it, 1 episode was like 2 hours each (well if felt like it)

In my experience when shows feel longer than what they are then it generally means that I didn't enjoy them. Just saying.
Aug 30, 2013 9:29 AM

Jul 2013
7/10 for me!

The good:

-Balanced progression of the relationship between Usui and Misaki. Wasn't too stretched out given that their getting together was intended to be the finale.
-Side characters got some good backstories.
-Misaki is a pretty unique protagonist.
-Soundtrack is fitting for the moments they're placed in.
-Genuinely funny moments.
-Enjoyable to watch and they add new twists when it starts to get old.
-Cute, touching moments that can pull your heartstrings.

The bad:

-No development for Usui whatsoever. His background isn't even revealed.
-Misaki's story about her dad isn't really followed up on. It had potential but was wasted as an excuse for her to be a misandrist in the first few episodes. The only development she really gets is going from a misandrist to a good class president and from a tyrannical motherfucker to a girl that's in touch with her feelings.
-No finality in the ending. Replying to Usui's "I love you" with a tsundere "I hate you" makes it feel unfinished. It kind of begs for a second season.
-Jokes can be overused.
-Misaki's secret is never revealed so there's no real resolve.
-Pointless filler episodes here and there.

For some reason this reminded me a lot of Lovely Complex. As a romcom anime, I think LoveCom wins the comparison. Still, I really enjoyed watching this. Already have the soundtrack on my iPod!
ChanaynayAug 30, 2013 11:49 AM
Sep 6, 2013 6:27 AM

Mar 2013
Hm. Well, it was a nice episode, but it felt rushed. Like they suddenly realised this was the end of the series so they'd better cram that confession and kiss scene in there quickly.

I enjoyed the series a lot, though. It was so cute. I really wanted more on Usui though...

7/10.
90s J-rock was our aesthetic peak.
Sep 8, 2013 3:15 AM

Jun 2013
I can't believe it's over (╥﹏╥). I freaking loved this anime, and I give it a 10 out of 10!
"The will to live is stronger than anything else"
Oct 15, 2013 2:15 PM

Aug 2012
This was a great series. It had a couple minor flaws here and there, but overall it was still pretty enjoyable. Looks like the last chapter of the manga was recently released, so this was great timing.

8/10
Dec 7, 2013 5:25 AM

Jan 2008
OMG why the hell did they wait for the last episode to get any relationship development out for the 2 main characters like seriously there was some almost every episode this is true but now on the last episode now they finally tell each other I dont know what I want to give this anime at least they did tell each other n they did kiss thank god so it wont be a 1-4 but I dont know i have to think about it bc it was one of those kind of series that was sad to watch only bc it lacked the actual romance feel to the series Misaki n Hikari(Special A) are so much alike just like Usui and Kei(Special A) are so much alike not the always challenging each other part though but other then that Kei was always there for Hikari just like Usui is ALWAYS there for Misaki has injured himself for her so many times I enjoyed that part but why is Misaki so dense like seriously okay enough raging on the anime I did like it I would have loved it if it had more on the romance side I have to ponder what to give it though.
Dec 18, 2013 5:43 PM
Jul 2013
Well i don't mind the anime ending here since it only covered a little less than half the manga chapters. Ends at chapter 35 for any curious minds
Dec 20, 2013 4:42 AM

Nov 2013
Ending wasnt that bad.
idk why people are saying shojo aimed towards girls. (Isn't that what shojo is?)

Not a bad end
4/5
"I'm going to have to work harder to open your eyes, aren't I?" ~Erudito
"You're here because you want to feel like something you're not, a hero."
"Do you feel like a hero yet?" ~Konrad
Dec 31, 2013 3:30 AM

Oct 2008
That was a really nice ending! Actually I liked the whole anime and I never got bored! But somehow, I still wanna know what will happen after this... well I guess I'll have to read the manga! Anyway, Usui and Misaki were so adorable, the're just perfect for each other! <3

Jan 3, 2014 12:04 PM

Jul 2012
It was fun to watch, but very pointless throughout. Nothing really happened and no development happened. But alas, the anime has REALLY ridiculous situations (butler contest, volleyball contest, cosplay race) and that's what made it entertaining to watch. I didn't find it that funny (I got around 6 laughs out of 26 episodes) but it was fun. Might look at the manga. 6/10

To sum up what happened in this show:
Misaki falls in a trap, Usui comes to save her, she blushes like crazy, Usui says something cute to her, she says "I-I hate you, you baka", he smiles, the end.
MayukaJan 3, 2014 12:36 PM
Jan 20, 2014 11:01 PM
Jan 2014
I liked the overall anime , looking forward for season 2 (hope rumors are true).
5/5 overall
P.S its incomplete series :(
Jan 21, 2014 2:24 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Way Too cheesy 2nd half. The first half was promising and goo, but then it lost it's touch and became too predicable. I would've liked the kiss scene to be much longer, but at least they finally kissed. Miss Manager imo was my favorite girl. She didn't even look or sound like 30 years old, more like maybe early 20's at most.

Feb 14, 2014 6:24 PM
Dec 2013
I loved the ending, it was so cute. <3
Feb 24, 2014 7:09 AM

Aug 2010
I'm into maids so decided to watch this and it didn't disappoint. Sure the story is too predictable but still enjoyable. The ending theme is also very catchy with a visual kei feel to it (didn't expect that coming especially from this kind of anime). When they introduced Hinata into the story damn things just get too spicy! >_< and the three idiots never fail too make me lol!

I really hope they make a sequel to this or if not then it manga reading time.
Feb 26, 2014 12:41 PM

Apr 2012
Loved the artwork. It was cute how they presented the anime, but story/plot wise it wasn't too great. Still enjoyed the character interactions/ comedy aspect of the show though.

7/10

Mar 12, 2014 3:14 PM

May 2008
Didn't enjoyed the last part with the childhood-friend lame promise. It was super cliché and it was used nearly at the ending which most us can already predicted the ending beforehand (I hated to watch Hinata). But overall a nice ending~
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

» Anime or manga

Hickykissy - Apr 6

7 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 7, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

taim - Jul 15, 2010

142 by xevi_dx »»
Mar 24, 12:41 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Apr 22, 2010

165 by xevi_dx »»
Mar 22, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2010

128 by antoninus_v »»
Mar 21, 8:23 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Aug 26, 2010

116 by antoninus_v »»
Mar 14, 7:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.