Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Accel World (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 7, 2012 6:22 PM

Mar 2010
What little respect I had for Chiyu has now been completely lost. I could care less what reasoning she has or plans she has. She is just.. ew now. I understand the psycho is partly to blame, but plenty goes to Chiyu as well, she still made a choice.
Sep 7, 2012 6:32 PM

Oct 2010
MoonFox said:
What little respect I had for Chiyu has now been completely lost. I could care less what reasoning she has or plans she has. She is just.. ew now. I understand the psycho is partly to blame, but plenty goes to Chiyu as well, she still made a choice.

She the main reason i dropped the anime. I have been coming here reading spoilers. I see she still being a stupid bitch. That episode show betrayed the midget i dropped it. LOL
Sep 7, 2012 7:19 PM

Apr 2011
My complete thoughts on this episode:

When fat-ass visited Chiyu I was instantly reminded of the scene from Family Guy where Brian tells Stewie "It's not your fault" over and over again. I would have burst out laughing if fat-boy decided to tell her that. However, this episode really showed how weak Chiyu's will really is. Does she even bother putting up a fight towards Nomi (faggot)? Whoring herself out like that to fat-ass and everyone else. I thought "what a fucking cunt? She has the audacity to spill herself like that over a fucking game? I don't give a flying biscuit who's blackmailing me for whatever! My dignity is more important than that shiznits! If murder or threats was involved than dox his ass (learn how to) and blackball him. Simple."

Now that Private Pyle figured out that inanimate fucking object's method on how to mask himself online he can definitely dox his ass now! SO WHY THE CRAP DOESN'T HE? You want results not hero BS! I thought if you've got the dirt on this bundle of sticks break his twiggy ass and curb stomp him! Enough with unnecessary crap and send him to hell. That'll teach the fucker what for.

So there's my rant/thoughts. I am a bit disappointed that we don't get to see 1337 hax such as noclip, godmode, and unlimited burst points, but at least we were able to see the classic VPN/spoof server method on here. That's clearly what he's doing with that illegal as fake tits brain chip he's got going on there.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Sep 7, 2012 7:21 PM

Mar 2012
The whole Chiyu stripping thing just had me going...whaaaaaat?

This might be the first episode where I actually (and FINALLY) respected Arita. The guy had been pussyfooting this whole freaking series and FINALLY by episode 22, he not only mans up, but develops a freaking brain.
Sep 7, 2012 7:29 PM

Mar 2012
BULLDOG266 said:

When fat-ass visited Chiyu I was instantly reminded of the scene from Family Guy where Brian tells Stewie "It's not your fault" over and over again. I would have burst out laughing if fat-boy decided to tell her that. However, this episode really showed how weak Chiyu's will really is. Does she even bother putting up a fight towards Nomi (faggot)? Whoring herself out like that to fat-ass and everyone else. I thought "what a fucking cunt? She has the audacity to spill herself like that over a fucking game? I don't give a flying biscuit who's blackmailing me for whatever! My dignity is more important than that shiznits! If murder or threats was involved than dox his ass (learn how to) and blackball him. Simple."

Now that Private Pyle figured out that inanimate fucking object's method on how to mask himself online he can definitely dox his ass now! SO WHY THE CRAP DOESN'T HE? You want results not hero BS! I thought if you've got the dirt on this bundle of sticks break his twiggy ass and curb stomp him! Enough with unnecessary crap and send him to hell. That'll teach the fucker what for.

So there's my rant/thoughts. I am a bit disappointed that we don't get to see 1337 hax such as noclip, godmode, and unlimited burst points, but at least we were able to see the classic VPN/spoof server method on here. That's clearly what he's doing with that illegal as fake tits brain chip he's got going on there.

While that is a bit more of a crude way of how I feel about the series, we are in agreement about the general thought.

I'm still trying to figure out how Chiyu got blackmailed into this. Nomi doesn't have anything on her, like he does with Arita. She's not going to get into trouble, so I'm still trying to figure out why she's helping Nomi.

On top of that, I do agree with you in regards to the corner they have Nomi backed into. Nomi has pulled Arita's strings and pressured him to the point where the entire school is completely against him...and now that he FINALLY has Nomi on the ropes, he's not going to add the finishing blow? The logic behind it doesn't make any sense. Essentially what this episode brought forth was "Nomi, you've got crap on me and I've got crap on you." However, instead of just getting each other expelled from school, let's just end this once and for all through a Burst Link duel." The sound logic behind this would say, "uh...Arita? Even if you do defeat him and that kicks him out of Accel World, he still has the video and he has even more motivation to get you expelled from the school." This duel essentially accomplishes nothing because...well...does he actually expect Nomi to keep his word? I mean, does Nomi seem like the honorable type to you? Even if he does, that seems like a flaw with Nomi's character.
Sep 7, 2012 7:58 PM

Apr 2011
Toucanbird said:
BULLDOG266 said:

While that is a bit more of a crude way of how I feel about the series, we are in agreement about the general thought.

I'm still trying to figure out how Chiyu got blackmailed into this. Nomi doesn't have anything on her, like he does with Arita. She's not going to get into trouble, so I'm still trying to figure out why she's helping Nomi.

On top of that, I do agree with you in regards to the corner they have Nomi backed into. Nomi has pulled Arita's strings and pressured him to the point where the entire school is completely against him...and now that he FINALLY has Nomi on the ropes, he's not going to add the finishing blow? The logic behind it doesn't make any sense. Essentially what this episode brought forth was "Nomi, you've got crap on me and I've got crap on you." However, instead of just getting each other expelled from school, let's just end this once and for all through a Burst Link duel." The sound logic behind this would say, "uh...Arita? Even if you do defeat him and that kicks him out of Accel World, he still has the video and he has even more motivation to get you expelled from the school." This duel essentially accomplishes nothing because...well...does he actually expect Nomi to keep his word? I mean, does Nomi seem like the honorable type to you? Even if he does, that seems like a flaw with Nomi's character.

OH YES THERE IS A GOD! Thank you! We understand each others thoughts/rants.
If I was fat-ass I would have doxed his ass the second I found out about his crap. And THEN brag about it towards him while he gets expelled. He may try to take me down with him with the video and all but then I would resort to what any rat would do. Spill the beans about Brain Burst and let the government confiscate the program. Letting such a program out into inexperienced, young, dumb, and full of cum teens only resorts to chaos and stupidity. There are hardly any real advantages Brain Burst really gives out anyways. I would just go retro and play Battlefield 2143 or Battlefield 4. Maybe even Call of Duty Modern Warfare 46. Go back to when games were all about yelling into people's ears screaming at the top of my lungs faggot and virgin. Besides in the era they are in don't you think Japan's (if not the worlds) governments already know about Brain Burst? How could they not? Or maybe...it is all an experiment on teens itself. MAYBE Brain Burst actually shortens your lifespan every time you use it. There's always a catch to something that is too good to be true.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Sep 7, 2012 8:08 PM
Oct 2010
Yeah... Taku is definitely better off without Chiyu.

It somehow bothers me that she asked Haru not to tell Taku about the bath incident, her actions this episode made that request simple condescension... pitying the poor fool that still loves her? She's the one that's pitiful... offering her body without the slightest vow of commitment, and to someone who for all she knows already has a girlfriend... maybe she really is just a slut.

Agh, I don't usually care about this type of characters, but she's somehow getting on my nerves.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Sep 7, 2012 8:09 PM
Jul 2018
Nomi's shocked expression reminded me of an old man, but I will not feel love for him D:< Hope his pride gets shattered. </3

I like how it censored... in the preview it looked like it pierced.

Kuroyukihime's hat has good timing
Sep 7, 2012 8:09 PM

Jan 2009
so Sword Art Online and Accel World is really related since the Nerve Gear that is being use on Sword Art Online is an old technology on Accel World lol

and also Chiyu is confirmed on being in love with Haru, and that Nomi is plotting something bad again... i hope Haru and Taku defeat him next time already
Sep 7, 2012 8:41 PM

May 2008
Weeeee . Haru needs to teach him a lesson . I thought Taku would do alot more oh well . last 2 episodes, make it a good one !

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 7, 2012 11:29 PM

Sep 2007
God damn, Chiyu is just a fucking terrible character. I don't really give a flying fuck if she's doing it to protect Haru or if she's being blackmailed, characters like her just drags everybody else down. She was a shit character right from the beginning when she was clearly fucking around with both guys, and she just became an even shittier character now. Our dear Black King needs to return already. She's the only saving grace among this retarded cast.

Yumekichi11 said:
ramblings

I don't think this show, or even the LNs, would cross into a territory of blackmailing rape or something along those lines. The worst situation I can think of is just Nomi taking naughty pics of her and threatening to release them if she didn't follow him. Other than that, she may be doing it out of some bullshit fantastical reason to "protect" Haru.

And regards to her ridiculous horny gestures to Haru, I'm assuming that Chiyu, being the god awful mentally unstable shit character she is, just wants to show Haru that she's physically "untouched" by Nomi and that she'd only let Haru touch her since he's so seemingly retardedly dependent on her, even though Kuroyuki is a superior character.
WasabiSep 7, 2012 11:50 PM
Sep 7, 2012 11:38 PM

Mar 2010
It's pretty cool how Sword Art Online and Accel World are connected!!!! it really surprised me when they mentioned Nerve Gear since i didn't realy expect them to happen in the same universe. ^^"

MEHHHHHH... Chiyu.... T T
Jul 2012
GAME OVER, NOMI !!!!!

best quote for this episode tfrom Haru to the jackasses Villain

Sep 2011
Decent episode,GG!

The first part with Blood Leopard was fun I really like her!!
Loved her ability to transform in a Leopard and all her gamer phases.

Chiyu its getting worse and worse mentally,even that i know why she is doing it still to go as far as almost propose Haru to "take her"....glad Haru has advance as a character and saying he trust her no matter what.

So finally got why he doesnt appear in the match list,by having another way to log into the system by using a ship,Noumi faces really makes me want to beat the shit out of him!! FREAKING PRICK!!!!
Also we got a call on the Nerve Gear,so that could mean many of the theories around the net maybe right....or just the author being troll.

Well next episode the final battle begins!!! 2 more episode to go!

BTW damn Chiyu you are kinda hot!!

GIF's on the Club:http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=488273
Sep 8, 2012 12:00 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
GG, Kay?
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 8, 2012 12:01 AM

Oct 2011
Vyudali said:
I can't wait to see Nomi get thrashed. I've had enough of him.
Also, the reference to SAO headset was kinda nice since i'm watching that as well. I love little nibs like that.
Rust Jigsaw was a lame-o.

Still don't like Chiyu.

Well everyone feels the same way, this noumi arc ruined my overall good impression with AW which is at is peak during the yellow radio/ chrome disaster arc, not only that the anime is forcing us to sympathize with a character that's at the very first place is an annoying and useless bitch.

Also this anime is trying to glorify Dusk Taker as if he's as/more powerful than a king even though it's not and will not. we do all know Hime could trash those two with little to no effort if not then what's the point of being a Level 9 King then?

AW really needs a second season, it's about time Lotus settles her score with Yellow Radio or at least Haru should start batlling with a Lvl 9 burst linker. if seems to me AW anime is delving too much into pointless details not to mention they can still include fillers just to fill up the entire 24ep show which is not good especially since Kyoukaisenjo no Horizon can wrap several volumes on just 12eps while leaving us a positive feeling about the show. sorry guys for the whine, I really love this anime, but there's too much let down to this lately
Sep 8, 2012 12:07 AM

Aug 2012
What...did..Noumi do to...Chiyu?
I was shocked ..?

I'm not a big fan of Haru but he's starting to be okay and I'm glad he got dirt on Noumi...since I dislike him ALOT. Looking foward to the next eps.

Sep 8, 2012 12:25 AM

Oct 2010
Wasabi said:
Yumekichi11 said:
ramblings

I don't think this show, or even the LNs, would cross into a territory of blackmailing rape or something along those lines. The worst situation I can think of is just Nomi taking naughty pics of her and threatening to release them if she didn't follow him. Other than that, she may be doing it out of some bullshit fantastical reason to "protect" Haru.
I agree that this anime would not go far but that might be visually. I think it still kind of tries to convey things in a abstract ways. Its fan service being tame is a most obvious example. That being said Noumi is not capable of anything but cheap tricks and psychological trauma which is why I think Chiyu is acting all this shit out. I might have been vague about it but it was the general idea. However I am not sure if it's all Noumi or herself cause this is should be realizable from one self. Which failed since the bed incident.
Wasabi said:
And regards to her ridiculous horny gestures to Haru, I'm assuming that Chiyu, being the god awful mentally unstable shit character she is, just wants to show Haru that she's physically "untouched" by Nomi and that she'd only let Haru touch her since he's so seemingly retardedly dependent on her, even though Kuroyuki is a superior character.
But you see this is where lies the problem cause it should be Taku who gets her booty. Something is WTF O_o plain wrong with Chiyu mentality and at worse it's safe to assume Noumi made it worse in many ways.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 8, 2012 12:30 AM

Sep 2007
Yumekichi11 said:
But you see this is where lies the problem cause it should be Taku who gets her booty. Something is WTF O_o plain wrong with Chiyu mentality and at worse it's safe to assume Noumi made it worse in many ways.

Chiyu is playing on the feelings of both guys, whether on purpose or not. It was pretty damn clear right from the very beginning of the show. Even though Taku was her boyfriend, she continuously keeps the three of them together, simply because she was crushing on Haru the whole time, even if she's all "YEAH TRIO BFFS FOREVEEERRR." Not to mention Taku has already made it clear that he knows Chiyu likes Haru and is okay with it. As long as she's happy, he's happy. Taku and Haru are such fucking awful betas.
Sep 8, 2012 12:37 AM

Oct 2010
Wasabi said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Chiyu is playing on the feelings of both guys, whether on purpose or not. It was pretty damn clear right from the very beginning of the show. Even though Taku was her boyfriend, she continuously keeps the three of them together, simply because she was crushing on Haru the whole time, even if she's all "YEAH TRIO BFFS FOREVEEERRR." Not to mention Taku has already made it clear that he knows Chiyu likes Haru and is okay with it. As long as she's happy, he's happy. Taku and Haru are such fucking awful betas.
I get your point and it seems then the only solutions to this is having Hime make it clear to them of her feelings for Haruyuki.

TBH It just looks like a real messed train wrecked friends circle around 1 girl and I will leave it at that. Less Hime does something about it, I don't see any end to it.

Sep 8, 2012 2:23 AM

Nov 2011
Looks like Detective Haru solved the case. Now it's time for the final blow.
Sep 8, 2012 3:32 AM

May 2012
naked pig
/p
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Sep 8, 2012 3:34 AM
Sep 2012
I dont think Noumi can be blamed for chiyu's state of mind as she is only playing the part of his sidekick until she is able to betray him and get him virtually destroyed, shes playing a role of her own choice to get close to and then destroy the guy.

My understanding of the chiyu, taku, haru triangle goes:-
-All 3 were childhood friends, Chiyu fancies haru who is uninterested so settles for taku.
-Taku and chiyu date and she makes him miserable by continually asking him can they go back to the 3 of them just being friends ( i mean she is effectively telling him lets just be friends )
-Chiyu dumps taku and restarts chasing haru ( while still wanting the 3 of them to be friends ) who is not interested in her that way

I really feel bad for taku in this series, Chiyu just totally doesnt seem to care about him or his feelings in her continued attempts to get with Haru.

Taku invites her to accel world ( which the series highlights gives them a deep bond ) and yet on the night when she is going to become a burst linker she calls haru and spends that evening with him, not her ex bf mentor.

Im not sure why she asked Haru to not tell taku about seeing her in the shower when in episode 22 she strips her top off in front of haru and says he can touch her if he wants to, at this point Haru just walks out asking her to believe in him when he should have said Im with Kuro and my best friend taku is still in love with you so its never gonna happen. Logically if haru felt he had to tell taku about the shower scene he should also tell taku about this latest incident ( although I doubt he will ).

Apologies for the rant but all in all I really do hate chiyu in this show.

Also does anyone esle think Taku may be a spy for the blue legion? For a legion that was all about honour and control they did let him leave without a fuss to join the rebelling black legion.. I can see him later on revealing to be a spy and having it fueled by his anger at haru and chiyu's betrayals, ofc kuro will have known he was a spy the whole time..
Sep 8, 2012 3:40 AM

Jul 2012
I think that Nomi will have Chiyu taking his place in that duel, thinking that they won't be able to get her down and take all her points... and from there, something happends and they win after the next 2 episodes...
O'Hai :D
Sep 8, 2012 4:03 AM

Oct 2011
Jeller said:
I think that Nomi will have Chiyu taking his place in that duel, thinking that they won't be able to get her down and take all her points... and from there, something happends and they win after the next 2 episodes...

The next episodes screams NTR to me, of course Noumi will use her against the duo. as I said on the previous episode thread discussion, I really find Noumi fine as he's the antagonist of this show so of course his role should be as tenacious as he can be to give way for an epic moment where he'll get his ass kicked hard by our MC, but about Chiyu oh well... I believe I've said more than enough of my rants on her
Sep 8, 2012 7:14 AM

Jun 2008
I'm glad that I've already finished reading this Arc in the LN... lol The anime and waiting for each week, somehow makes Chiyu looks really bad, compared when you can just read it and finish it in the LN.

Kennyal said:
I dont think Noumi can be blamed for chiyu's state of mind as she is only playing the part of his sidekick until she is able to betray him and get him virtually destroyed, shes playing a role of her own choice to get close to and then destroy the guy.

Kudos for you, since you can understand Chiyu state of mind.
People needs to remember that destroying Dusk Taker won't give Haru his wings back.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Sep 8, 2012 7:43 AM

Nov 2008
Still hatin Chiyuu.
Good episode, they solved the mystery behind the not appearence in the matching list. Seems like next episode will be the final battle, or the beginning of it at least.
Sep 8, 2012 8:08 AM

May 2012
LOLOLOLOLOLOL At Nomis face. Plus yeah like a few others had said, my liking as went down for Chiyu after the past couple of episodes..YUP. Alright episode though bring on the demise of the bastard know as .... NOMI.
Sep 8, 2012 8:11 AM

Aug 2009
Sep 8, 2012 8:16 AM

Mar 2012
Wow, I was going to write a really angry rant about a whoring bitch name Chiyu, but I guess there are enough of anger on that already on the forum. 0_0

Just one thing then. The moment that she undressed... Is like the author can't decide to do a sad/ friendship or an Ecchi moment. So, they smash them together.. I have not face palm so hard since Guilty Crown.

Only reason that I am still watching this shyt anime is to see Nomi get owned and Hime to come back to kick some @ss.
Sep 8, 2012 8:27 AM

Aug 2012
Noumi should just die already !! >:(
Can't wait to see Haru destroys him.
Andd.. Nerve Gear! Sword Art Online reference :3
Thriive_Sep 8, 2012 8:33 AM
Hi...
Sep 8, 2012 8:28 AM

Dec 2011
Kennyal said:

Agree.

I think she's plotting something and we'll find out soon. Also, Nomi about it get owned :) and I'm ready for Hime to come back.

Sep 8, 2012 8:36 AM

Jan 2012
WTF Chiyu?
Sep 8, 2012 8:55 AM

Jul 2012
I just feel that even after Noumi is defeated he will reveal the video of Haruyuki.
Sep 8, 2012 9:14 AM

Sep 2010
Fuck! Chiyu really is a FUCKING BITCH!

Why the hell Haru need to fight Nomi according to Nomi's rules? Haru got more leverage, and haven't Nomi released that "Haru sneaking into girls' bathroom" video already? More BS.

2.5/5
twonlineSep 8, 2012 9:20 AM
Sep 8, 2012 9:16 AM

Jun 2009

Both Haruyuki and Taku are idiots...

Revealing his knowledge of Noumi's secret right off the bat...
Lets settle this in a winner takes all....
We burst linker fight with honor...

This is rather... dumb... For Haruyuki, who's smart enough to figure out Noumi's secret... and a supposedly smart student Taku... They really do rush things instead of considering their options...

To think that Haru didn't even talk to Taku beforehand and plan it out before going to Noumi (Who's quite a plotter) bragging about what he knows...

Gosh... What is this? A shonen manga aimed at 7 year old?
AirStylesSep 8, 2012 9:22 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2012 9:21 AM

Oct 2010
kaimax said:
Kennyal said:
I don't think Noumi can be blamed for Chiyu's state of mind as she is only playing the part of his sidekick until she is able to betray him and get him virtually destroyed, shes playing a role of her own choice to get close to and then destroy the guy.

Kudos for you, since you can understand Chiyu state of mind.
So I see, in another words Taku is just a corkscrew for not overspilling a friendship into chaos? Seems like it or at least he is like plugging for a circle not to derail. Seems like that then he should find another girl that can tell F off to Chiyu and cares of Taku more.

I have heard of Taku x Chiyu here and so far guy is degraded beyond belief. IMO he is totally mind wrecked. He needs to affirm himself and stop being blind to all this.
kaimax said:
People needs to remember that destroying Dusk Taker won't give Haru his wings back.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? How come? Can't be! Getting rid of Tusk Taker will not give back all abilities he stole?

IMPOSSIBLE! Why? Now you got my interest!

Sep 8, 2012 9:24 AM

Jun 2009
You can all insult Haru all you want but fat shoe has the balls of steel to reject Chiyu without batting an eye when she literally offered herself to him.

Meanwhile, Taku is the real guy suffering here. Reki must really hate him. Poor guy.
Sep 8, 2012 9:29 AM

Nov 2011
Wait wait wait. Did I just see NervGear there? And did i saw HAru open a file in his FAMILY server. So SAO and AW is really connected...

And now, who is Kuroyukihime's parent???
Sep 8, 2012 9:54 AM

Feb 2012
Alright, Chiyu started to strip with some melodramatic music in the background, basiically saying "Fuck me, I'm yours, I'll always be". Now I won't say Haru should have gone for it but for Christ's sake, stop tearing up every fucking time, it's ridiculous and pathetic.

At least the maid kicked some ass, too bad the fight was rather short.

Preview looks interesting but I absolutely do not want to see Haru completely naked, even if they are covering his crotch, it's too much. Oh, neither do I want to see the naked Noumi again.
Sep 8, 2012 10:00 AM

Dec 2011
Well, hopefully they can finish this fight already.... and get his wings back.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2012 10:10 AM

Apr 2012
I'm rooting for Noumi at this point. He is a terrible caricature of villain and couldn't be anymore evil unless he had a moustache to twirl but he still uses his wits better than anyone on the show. I'm less interesting in the fight than seeing what Noumi has planned.
Sep 8, 2012 10:20 AM

May 2011
Oh yeah the final battle is coming up, soon Noumi will get his ass kicked and feel the despair that he deserves hopefully. His plan is probably gunna be just having Chiyu join the fight on his side and be the undefeated tandem that they've been.

Oooh interesting, so AW and SAO are in the same universe and are connected.
Sep 8, 2012 10:29 AM

Jan 2012
so the fight next week will end things and the last episode will be just clearing some things up. I'm pretty excited about the final fight.
Sep 8, 2012 11:07 AM

Jun 2009
Please shut that Noumi faggot already, i can't stand his voice anymore.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 8, 2012 11:15 AM

Jan 2008
Most interesting thing about this episode was the NerveGear reference. Cool.
Sep 8, 2012 11:30 AM
Jan 2011
Well, then Haru really doesn't get it at all, Chiyu loves him- Haru you Stupid Piggy.
Sep 8, 2012 12:16 PM

Sep 2011
Chiyu, has made me want to drop this show so much. She's getting rather annoying, more so, than Haru.

Next week we'll see the battle..1 episode? 2 Episodes of it who knows. Hate how Hime has been out of the episodes for more than 5 episodes +
Sep 8, 2012 12:47 PM

Mar 2010
A good episode, some stuff has been revealed and I'm looking forward to the next episode a lot!
Sep 8, 2012 12:54 PM

Jul 2011
well, that was thrilling. i can't wait for the next ep, darn, i'm getting impatient now!
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» The episodes 16 to half of 24, gave me an anguish & pissed off reaction

Kiryotsu - Feb 3

3 by Eckl3 »»
Feb 4, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 14, 2012

185 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 11, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2012

223 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 13, 2012

178 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Apr 20, 2012

185 by TuanDai »»
Jan 2, 11:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.