Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 6, 2021 1:14 AM

Dec 2013
Slow but nice episode. It was interesting to learn more about Ghislaine when she was younger.

I have a strong feeling Rudues will be forced to fight one of these 7 great powers fairly soon.
Dec 6, 2021 11:39 AM
Jan 2021
Very chill episode.

Eris teaches Tona some Ghislaine style sword combat, Rudeus is peeping and gets caught red handed, and Ghislaine's older brother learns about her life after she left the Doldia Village. Nothing too special happens besides the small fight Eris and Tona have that started because Tona wants Eris to stay forever and she doesn't understand how reality works.

Eris, Rudeus, and Ruijerd head off with the guy that Rudy meet during his time in the prison and now I can't wait to see what adventures await them.
Dec 7, 2021 5:21 PM

Jul 2019
Good episode, got to hear more of Ghislaine which is cool. Haven't heard of her in a while unless I am missing smth.

That little fight between Eris and Tona was kinda heartbreaking ngl, but this anime has a tendency to make things more heartfelt than they should be.

I guess I enjoy it all at the end of the day tho.
Dec 13, 2021 8:59 PM

Jul 2021
Woah Eris Tona, and Tersena having fun in a steamy water while Rudy is just going with the smug face as per usual of his horny mindset. Ah yes Eris with a different hairstyle is a lot more creative and unique while flexing her sword ability and serves you right Gallus to be locked in the dread :P Awh Eris and Tona's interaction is the cutest thing, also I think the dog just said, "Awwh" :o. It feels like we never heard about Ghislaine from ages but least they mentioned it and damn Eris really have the amount of feelings towards Ghislaine.

Oo Tona and Eris interaction is the cutest thing and I can't express how heartfelt it is especially that sword fight Eris taught her some sword fight combat and damn Eris and Tona afterwards be going too far with that physical arm fight and I do understand that Tona can't live without Eris presence but understood that Tona acts like a stray and then again, Eris leaving is for her own own good. Though I'm glad that Eris and Tona was able to make it up and that Eris and Rudy doll is so cute, hope they have a merchandise for it in the future :P Damn Eris showing Ghislaine sword combat demonstration looks epic as heck and I'm literally Rudy who doesn't know what the fuck is going on xD. Aww it's a goodbye and I'm looking forward to the next adventure they're heading alongside with Geese coming with them and who just gave an insight about the 7 gods :0

"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Dec 17, 2021 5:55 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Surprising how the Ghyslaine we know is that different from the one they used to know in this village, but I guess she changed that much because of her mentor that took her from the village to train her, also sad for the farewell (maybe?) with these beast girls, especially to Eris, another good episode this time, hope it will stay like that and not like ep 2
Dec 30, 2021 1:01 PM

Mar 2019
I kind of miss Ghislaine, she was nice.

Damn they stayed there for quite some time. I wonder what happened to Roxy during those months.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jan 9, 2022 2:03 AM

Jun 2020
If you told me back then I’ll come to like Eris, I wouldn’t even believe it. I admire her sincere & earnest, brave attitude.

Sacred Beast n Rudeus so cute lolollll. And omg that figurine of Ruijerd LOL. I really love the growth of the characters & the bonds they form & share, it’s emotional for me.

And Ghislaine’s brother is so hot. Shame....want to see more of him lol. What a bittersweet farewell.

I initially didn’t really like the OP&ED as compared to the previous season’s which blew me away instantly. But the ED really grew on me, I love it!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jan 9, 2022 9:45 AM

Mar 2021
I hate that I really like this show but I could never recommend it to a friend due to all the Loli stuff! Never been a fan myself but they are growing on me if you just think of them as cute as much as they try to sexualise it it’s not so bad I guess. No idea why they haven’t executed the child smuggler yet seems odd. I was hoping the cat girl would join them but never mind. That was a long rainy season not a huge fan of this episode but it wasn’t bad either.
Jan 30, 2022 5:31 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Hated this episode so much. Shitty melodrama.

1/5
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Feb 24, 2022 10:52 AM

Jul 2021
This was a laid back and fun episode for the most part.

Those beast kids are cute, I like how that one kid adds "meow" while speaking. Eris has bonded quite a bit with those kids, the parting was bound to be painful, make a note to never get too emotionally attached to any person ever.

So Ghislane indeed was from that village, seemed like she was a troublemsome kid but that guy who took her changed her for good and that reflects.

That kid improved quite a bit in sword fighting. The other kid just watched them and has fun lol, she's the cutest.

Man was the god getting aroused LMAO.

Rudy you aren't the only one, I didn't understand the outcome of that sword fight either.

We got some info about the seven strongest fighter in the world and Rudy ends up saying he's gonna live a peaceful life and stuff and well that's a bad omen considering this is an anime and Rudy is the MC. I smell trouble.

Good episode, nice stopping point for my tonight's binge.

5/5.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Mar 6, 2022 3:43 PM

Feb 2018
Eris has grown a lot since she first met Rudeus. Damn now I'm wondering what Ghislaine is up to!
Mar 8, 2022 10:51 AM

Sep 2015
A weird moment happend in this episode, the cuisine for the beast people looks great, Eris has been changing.

But hopefully I get to see Ghislaine later.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Mar 8, 2022 10:07 PM

Jan 2009
some backstory of Ghislaine i miss her

that training battles are all sakuga worthy even on old episodes good one

nice to learn about the 7 great powers maybe with how the story is about Rudeus he might become one of those great powers someday
Apr 30, 2022 2:23 AM

Sep 2012
Roxy should end up in this village it will be hilarious, soon she puts 2 and 2 together :D
May 1, 2022 11:34 PM

Jun 2020
I agree that the episode is not what the series seems to be a little bit under the roof well it is rainy season at all, So Ghislaine changed drastically since she left the village for the best well we don't know the details but in the grand scheme of things it sounds better than it looks

Eris really changed as well she's growing so fast and developing into a much more dangerous territory better keep out from that holy, She seems to be open as of late her emotions and actions whatnot

Tona and Eris got into a fight well I can't say Tona was a bit hypocritical and unforgiving a bit confusing as to why her statements don't align with her actions but I do empathize with her that almost she's a bit lonely in the village.
Jun 2, 2022 8:16 AM

Feb 2019
People change! Absolutely true.

Ghislaine was a troublesome kid, it's a big misunderstanding on her brother's part. He has regrets of not doing more for her back then.

Tona is cute as heck, she acts like a cat.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Sep 3, 2022 11:07 AM

Mar 2020
It's crazy to think that Rudeus is so ignorant when he was literally reincarnated in another world and even met a loli who claimed to be the empress of the demons but a legend with 7 guys who are the strongest people in the world that's not possible in fact LOL !

Well, yes it must be just a superstition! 🤣
Sep 12, 2022 3:02 PM

Nov 2021
Eris has really grown on me over the past episodes. No over the top tsundere bullshit, very nice development so far. Great relaxing episode.
Sep 14, 2022 6:48 PM

Jan 2011
wait so the smuggler guy survived that explosion, just how durable are humans in this world?
they were about to ditch the gambler to rot in prison despite his help, dick move
Sep 16, 2022 1:20 AM
Sep 2021
It's really strange how that tona girl learned English that fast.
Nov 5, 2022 7:16 PM

Mar 2010
This was one of the better SoL episodes and thats how you introduce new characters without spending 3 episodes lol.. I could have sworn that doge would join em..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 26, 2022 12:15 PM
Sep 2022
Esse episódio não avançou a história e parece ser um filler...
Jan 18, 2023 1:25 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I'm glad we move out of the rainy forest.
Jan 18, 2023 12:17 PM

Apr 2013
That Catdude needs to chill the fuck out. He has the audacity to threaten Rudeus after what he put him through and after Rudeus saved all of their asses? I wish Rudeus would've kicked his ass right there.
Apr 5, 2023 11:44 PM

Mar 2014
Wow so even Ghislaine went through a redemption arc.
Apr 12, 2023 11:20 PM
Aug 2016
Great episode; I could really see Eris growing in this one. They made some good friends that Eris really wants to see again. Lol
Jul 3, 2023 10:55 AM

Jan 2018
I don't get why monkey dude or Geese was still locked up. And with the guy he helped defeat no less. Is that prison even safe?!

That dog... is a pervert, isn't it?

Kinda sad that Eris had to part ways with Tona. Hopefully, they'll meet up again. It was also cool to learn more about Ghislaine.
Jul 3, 2023 6:38 PM

Dec 2022
So Ghislaine rlly went through a redemption arc i didn't quite expect. Also sacred beast is cute and that's all.

Jul 6, 2023 5:09 PM

Dec 2019
it's pretty funny seeing Rudeus being the outcast for once, heartwarming to see Ruijerd socialize of free will and Eris' maturing is self-explanatory. Love to see character development done right and not shoved onto your face
Jul 23, 2023 12:12 PM
Sep 2013
4 early episodes feels so empty and seem able to be packed into 2 or 3 episodes only
Jul 28, 2023 10:38 AM

May 2015
Noice, but finally we are leaving beast village :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 4, 2023 1:06 PM
Jul 2018
Magnificient is the least I can say
Aug 6, 2023 5:06 AM
Aug 2021
They went into the village, they left the village. 

Good to see where Ghilane came from. interesting place.
Im intrigued by the language, did the anime creators use a modern-day language or createa new one?
i cant tell.
Aug 22, 2023 5:34 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I don't think this is much of a spoiler so I'll just say it: those two beast girls look so familiar to two other characters we'll meet later that I thought they were the same characters, but they're actually just siblings.

Anyway, there's a few comments here and there saying how this episode felt like filler almost, and I'd have to KIND OF agree, but I couldn't care less. This episode still made me want to cry a little.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Sep 24, 2023 6:58 PM
Jan 2019
I just don't get what people like about this show
Oct 17, 2023 4:01 AM
Dec 2022
Eris wears her heart and mind on her sleeve. No holding back for her.
Dec 15, 2023 1:45 AM

Nov 2023
Eris can be so emotional, as expected of arrogant little cute and funny little girls uooogh
Apr 5, 3:52 PM
Dec 2022
Ghislaine lore kinda

woah rudy stacking frogs

Geese RAAA

saw the new ending really like it
Apr 10, 12:54 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, I thought the smuggler had died but he is going to be in that juala for a long time
UHH so Ghislaine was abandoned by her tribe for being basically uncontrollable which hurts, she still found her way and now she is completely different than how they describe her and I like that the brother regrets how things ended, I hope they meet again in the future.
Amazing Eris teaching human language and sword training, I didn't know she could speak a little beast language either... it's interesting.
I like that throughout the trip Rudeus leaves Ruijerd figures and those 7 great powers (gods) bring me flashbacks of Vietnam haha
May 1, 6:34 AM

May 2020
Slow pace here, seems they stay for 3 month. Drama time but overall good.
May 14, 3:04 AM
Apr 2024
i like ittttttttt
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2021

292 by AF_vegeta »»
Jun 7, 7:54 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Dec 19, 2021

469 by ItzAvi »»
Jun 5, 10:38 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Oct 31, 2021

400 by Rikoyu »»
May 30, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2021

471 by marta_valse »»
May 27, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2021

416 by marta_valse »»
May 27, 3:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.