Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Feb 12, 2016 12:35 AM

Dec 2015
SharpClaws said:
SmoothJazzDavis said:

I guess you are one of the individual with no humility and that hate people with different opinions. That's just my guess.

Why would I hate people with different opinions. And why do you think I have no humanity?

Just re-read your comment again.

Feb 12, 2016 12:53 AM

Dec 2015
katsaroulhs said:
Naruto x Sasuke
I really can't see why they got married.

I had the same opinion. Why ? Why these two got married when Naruto would be able to marry Gaara who is the best guy in his harem ? Just why....
Feb 12, 2016 12:54 AM

Jun 2015
SmoothJazzDavis said:
katsaroulhs said:
Naruto x Sasuke
I really can't see why they got married.

I had the same opinion. Why ? Why these two got married when Naruto would be able to marry Gaara who is the best guy in his harem ? Just why....

You are so right. Gaara is the best waifu for naruto.

Scratch that, Gaara is the best waifu, period.
Seiya0890 said:
But its still disgusting from my point of view, and from the word's point of view, therefore its disgusting.

Wise words.
Feb 12, 2016 1:05 AM

Dec 2012
Kirito x Asuna pairing... Kirito dosent desrve it... i'd rather ship asuna with klein..

Feb 12, 2016 3:58 AM

Jan 2016
Illyricus said:
Ichigo x Rukia. I understand why some people ship it, and their relationship has a powerful bond and that (Ichigo was saved by Rukia one time, and Ichigo in favor saved her during the Soul Society arc, Kubo also introduced a lot of symbolism about them, etc.). But the IchiRuki fans (the majority of why I saw in internet at least) are so arrogant and rudes that I cannot help but dislike the pairing. Not that I give a fuck with any Bleach pairing not named GinRan.

I agree. She is also too old for him.
I prefer Ichigox Orihime and I am big fan of RenRuki

GinRan woudl be funny too :)))
Feb 12, 2016 5:06 AM

Sep 2014
Ayumi-Akimoto said:
ALMOST EVERYONE knew that Naruto is in love with Sakura. Even Sai noticed it, Naruto stares at Sakura thinking how amazing she is. Then suddenly Sakura will say that he is not really in love with her and that it's all because he wanted to compete with Sasuke.

Ho yes I forgot to mention this part....
It's my thought but did she tell us that Naruto is an asshole? I mean, running after a girl, playing with her feelings, for all those years just to compete with his rival?
I know Naruto is the stereotype of the idiotic protagonist, but that's dick-ish.

Frankly, in this "Last" movie (It should called "The Fanservice movie"), I'm suprised they didn't make Naruto-Hinata singing their love like a Disney animated movie.
After Death Mask in Saint Seiya-Legend of Sanctuary, I'm sure they thought it.
Feb 12, 2016 5:33 AM

Jan 2012
Saenai heroine no sodatekata
Feb 12, 2016 5:37 AM

Aug 2015
every fujoshi ship ever......EVERY!!!!!
Feb 12, 2016 5:39 AM

Nov 2011
could name many but ill stick to a few

Asa and Rin in Shuffle though I like the couple it was so random the entire plot of the show is around these 2 other girls where he's supposed to pick one or his childhood friend......and then he picks none of them

Shirou/rin/saber Rin and Saber are far to good for him the only one that makes any sense to me is Shirou x Sakura

might get some hate for this one Nagisa x Okazaki clannad come on okazaki man she's soooooo fucking boring compared to the other girls in the series you got way more in common with kyou
SWFC

We're all Wednesday arent we?
Feb 12, 2016 6:57 AM

Jan 2016
I do not ship Naruto/ Sakura
I like Hinata! She liked him Naruto from the beginning on without hearing to what the others say about him...she deserves to be with him

Anyone else but me thinks that Tsunade and Jiraya would have been a good couple??
I hoped so just before Pain killed him : /
Feb 12, 2016 8:13 AM

Jan 2016
Onodera x Raku (Nisekoi)
especially as per manga world both of the chracters are really plain. I'd like if it could be spiced up.

I can't think of any others at the moment.
AhoGamiFeb 12, 2016 8:25 AM
Feb 12, 2016 8:49 AM

Dec 2015
Bulma777 said:
I do not ship Naruto/ Sakura
I like Hinata! She liked him Naruto from the beginning on without hearing to what the others say about him...she deserves to be with him

Anyone else but me thinks that Tsunade and Jiraya would have been a good couple??
I hoped so just before Pain killed him : /

Weird way to see merit. It's basically saying: If you stalk someone, you'll definitely deserve that person, stalking is the main sign of love.*
Feb 12, 2016 9:40 AM

Nov 2015
Main one I don't ship is Kurisu x Okabe. Not that I didn't like the pairing, but it wasn't my personal favorite. I don't feel the need to rage if my ship doesn't win. :p

Also, never liked Shirou x Saber and never will.

Don't kill me, guys.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2016 9:45 AM

Jul 2015
-Mahesvara said:
Tatsuya and Miyuki, not because they are siblings, but because of the circumstances behind it.

Miyuki is a meh waifu anyways .

Yes I've read the LNs .

Up to volume 15

Speaking of LNs are volumes 16 & 17 good ?
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Feb 12, 2016 10:35 AM

Dec 2015
2TU said:
In Pokemon, instead of Ash x Misty, I'd much rather have Serena become Ash's mate if he gets older.
(strong emphasis on that IF)

That sounds so much lolicon it hurts.
Feb 12, 2016 1:20 PM
Jan 2015
SodiumChloride said:
-Mahesvara said:
Tatsuya and Miyuki, not because they are siblings, but because of the circumstances behind it.

Miyuki is a meh waifu anyways .

Yes I've read the LNs .

Up to volume 15

Speaking of LNs are volumes 16 & 17 good ?

Yeah I'm not a real fan of her character, though she has her moments.

16 is considered one of the best volumes in the series by many and I found it to be really good as well.

17 hasn't been fully translated yet, but it wasn't anything spectacular since its the beginning of a new arc, which will be concluded with vol 19 that releases next month.
My Queens

Feb 12, 2016 5:35 PM

Feb 2014
FrozenWhiskers said:
I almost never ship the main couple in romance anime/manga. I always prefer the childhood friend, the frindzoned dorky guy, the third wheel, the loser that doesnt stand a chance at all.
So I never ship a popular pairing.

Gee, uh this is off topic, but where is your forum profile picture from? *.*
Feb 12, 2016 6:09 PM
Jul 2018
Shizaya from Durarara. Not only do I dislike Izaya in general, but to ship him with someone as decent and nice on the inside as Shizuo is an absolute insult to Shizuo's character as a whole. The problem with Shizaya not only lies in the fact that the two literally want to murder each other, but that the aspects of their completely abusive relationship are altered extensively to perpetuate yaoi stereotypes, where often Izaya is reduced to a bumbling baby who "can't live without Shizu-chan uwu" while Shizuo is often reduced to a bully or assailant type. I don't know, at least making it realistically abusive would be okay, still awful, but to have one of them reduced to a complete wuss is asinine because it's not what the author intended at all. Half the time the pairing feels like a joke to me.
Feb 12, 2016 6:52 PM

Sep 2014
Kurisu x Okabe: I don't hate the ship except for how much screen time it took up. It just doesn't make sense. It makes sense for Okabe I guess, but Kurisu doesn't remember half of what happened. Plus they're just too simliar and usually didn't feel comfortable around each other.

Shiro x Saber: this one's been listed so I wonder if it's actually popular. Seriously though, Saber can do much better.

L x Light Yagami: I am one of those people who fall hook, line, and sinker for fujoshi bait, but I demand an actual reason to ship them other than they're two guys who interact all of the time. I don't even understand where people are coming from with this ship.

Sebastian x Ciel: That age difference is a big hell no. Also, I think the majority of the fandom forgets that Sebastian only sees Ciel as dinner.

Mikasa x Eren: just because a male and female character share a close relationship doesn't mean it's romantic. She acts like his older sister.

Eren x Levi: yet again, age difference. Plus, one of their few interactions is Levi kicking the crap out of Eren and there's a huge difference in power between them.

Inuyasha x both girls: just make up your mind already. It gets so old so fast.
Feb 12, 2016 6:56 PM

Dec 2015
PaladinAlchemist said:
Kurisu x Okabe: I don't hate the ship except for how much screen time it took up. It just doesn't make sense. It makes sense for Okabe I guess, but Kurisu doesn't remember half of what happened. Plus they're just too simliar and usually didn't feel comfortable around each other.

Shiro x Saber: this one's been listed so I wonder if it's actually popular. Seriously though, Saber can do much better.

L x Light Yagami: I am one of those people who fall hook, line, and sinker for fujoshi bait, but I demand an actual reason to ship them other than they're two guys who interact all of the time. I don't even understand where people are coming from with this ship.

Sebastian x Ciel: That age difference is a big hell no. Also, I think the majority of the fandom forgets that Sebastian only sees Ciel as dinner.

Mikasa x Eren: just because a male and female character share a close relationship doesn't mean it's romantic. She acts like his older sister.

Eren x Levi: yet again, age difference. Plus, one of their few interactions is Levi kicking the crap out of Eren and there's a huge difference in power between them.

Do you really want me to destroy most of your arguments ?
Feb 12, 2016 7:03 PM

Sep 2014
SmoothJazzDavis said:
PaladinAlchemist said:

Sure, if you feel like it, but it won't do anything to change my mind.
Feb 12, 2016 7:09 PM

Jun 2008
Shizaya. I hate that ship with a passion!

It's because i hate Izaya, and Shizuo is my fav character in Durarara.
Feb 12, 2016 7:14 PM

Apr 2015
Iroha x Hachiman from Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku

Iroha, you're a conceited bitch that isn't frank with your own personality around other people. Something completely opposite to what Hachiman is. I don't care for your senpai bullshit, how you couldn't carry the groceries by yourself, how you like _____ or how you can't do anything by yourself.

Hachiman is too good for you, because you're a useless excuse as a person. You're there for the lols mate. For the lols.

JkayWFeb 12, 2016 7:21 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2016 7:19 PM

Dec 2015
PaladinAlchemist said:
SmoothJazzDavis said:

Firstly,you practically said that if two individuals are too similar, they couldn't love each other, which is totally false, this statement is an aberration with no second thoughts.

And about the Mikasa x Eren. It's clear that Mikasa has feelings over Eren, apart that if you didn't read the mange, you would sound stupid to ignore the facts. Yes, a close relationship doesn't mean it's romantic, and the relationship between Eren and Mikasa is not romantic. But it's more than hinted that Mikasa has romantic feelings over Eren, there is not even a need for interpretation. When about the feelings of Eren over Mikasa, it is, even if, it doesn't need so much reflexivity.
Feb 12, 2016 7:23 PM

Jul 2009
Naruto x Hinata
Sasuke x Sakura (This one was especially horrifying to see coming true...Sakura should just die somewhere along the way.)

It's so unbelievable and forced... Ending without establishing these relationships would be much better. I just can't believe, no matter how hard I try, that the author wanted to end it the way he did. Pressure of editors sure is strong. We all know it was supposed to be Sasuke x Naruto in the end~
Feb 12, 2016 7:26 PM

Mar 2015
with those amount of ship wars. i am glad not being shipper.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Feb 12, 2016 7:30 PM

Sep 2014
SmoothJazzDavis said:
PaladinAlchemist said:

Firstly,you practically said that if two individuals are too similar, they couldn't love each other, which is totally false, this statement is an aberration with no second thoughts.

And about the Mikasa x Eren. It's clear that Mikasa has feelings over Eren, apart that if you didn't read the mange, you would sound stupid to ignore the facts. Yes, a close relationship doesn't mean it's romantic, and the relationship between Eren and Mikasa is not romantic. But it's more than hinted that Mikasa has romantic feelings over Eren, there is not even a need for interpretation. When about the feelings of Eren over Mikasa, it is, even if, it doesn't need so much reflexivity.

True, in real life simliar people like each other, boring as hell in fiction though.

I think you mean "read the manga"? (which I do) The only facts are that Eren is usually irritated by Mikasa's mothering of him and Mikasa's character development revolves around not being so obsessed with Eren.
Feb 12, 2016 7:34 PM

Dec 2015
PaladinAlchemist said:
SmoothJazzDavis said:

True, in real life simliar people like each other, boring as hell in fiction though.

I think you mean "read the manga"? (which I do) The only facts are that Eren is usually irritated by Mikasa's mothering of him and Mikasa's character development revolves around not being so obsessed with Eren.

Well, can we agree that SNK is not mainly about the development of its characters, its mainly about the plot, the development of its story.

It still not denies what i bring on the table.
Feb 12, 2016 7:55 PM
Jan 2014
Gray and Juvia, because Juvia is seriously just a creepy stalker. I really can't seem to like Juvia as a character either because of it :L
Feb 12, 2016 7:56 PM

Apr 2015
SeibaaHomu said:
You said:
Kirito x Asuna because well, Sugou x Asuna is the best pairings ever!
Your joke might have been funny in 2012.

But it's 2016 now.

We still don't have a popular ship in 2016 lol
2015 is probably Saitama x Genos x Tatsumaki in any order. Should I ship Tatsumaki with Boros? XD
Feb 13, 2016 4:52 AM

Jul 2015
Naruto:
Naruto x Hinata:...just no. naruto never seemed to be really intrerested in her..
Sasuke x Sakura:....meh. sasuke doesnt deserve it. but still i kinda think its ok

One Piece:
EVERY shipping in the crew just doesnt make ANY sense...

Honey and Clover (Hachimitsu to Clover):
Hagu x Shuuji: will never be an actuall thing. after hagu regains her abilitys back Hagu x Morita would be real.

Nanatsu no Taizai:
King x Diane: just doesnt feels right.
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Feb 13, 2016 5:06 AM

Jan 2016
That Iroha bait though... I almost bit. Goddamnit.
Feb 13, 2016 5:22 AM

Jul 2013
JkayW said:

Iroha, you're a conceited bitch that isn't frank with your own personality around other people. Something completely opposite to what Hachiman is. I don't care for your senpai bullshit, how you couldn't carry the groceries by yourself, how you like _____ or how you can't do anything by yourself.

Hachiman is too good for you, because you're a useless excuse as a person. You're there for the lols mate. For the lols.

Uh, uh, someone is trying to bait @hoopla123 xD
Feb 13, 2016 5:40 AM

Dec 2015
nozoris said:
Not a fan of Mika x Yuu ship. I used to like it but then I started to slowly dislike Mika, plus the shippers made it worse too with their ship wars and all.

Oh and Eren x Mikasa too because they dont have chemistry, like at all.

Amen. Mikasa is a nosy little brat that needs to take a few steps back. Sure, Eren saved her and she probably is grateful but he didn't ask to be babysitted.
Feb 13, 2016 5:44 AM

Apr 2015
Illyricus said:
JkayW said:

CapitalistGod said:

>Someone doesn't agree with me on ships.
>Must be a bait.

What is with this logic guys?
Feb 13, 2016 5:46 AM

Jul 2013
JkayW said:
Illyricus said:
CapitalistGod said:

>Must be a bait.

Not that I care for Oregairu's shippings or something, you know. Just try to call hoopla and see the salt :)
Feb 13, 2016 5:48 AM

Dec 2015
Asuna X Kirito (Sword Art Online)- Idk why, but i just never shipped them. I prefer Sinon X Kirito

Yukina X Kojou (Strike the Blood)- Yukina just kept getting involved and wouldn't back off (just like Mikasa...). Sure she saved him a couple of times but she was just a crazy, jealous bit*h.

This brings me to Eren X Mikasa (Attack on Titan)- Mikasa, like Yukina, is also a crazy jealous bit*h that wouldn't back off and thought she had to babysit Eren for life.

Allen X Lenalee (D- Gray Man)- Just no... I like them as friends and i think the relationship is way cuter like that.
Feb 13, 2016 5:50 AM

Apr 2015
Illyricus said:
JkayW said:

>Must be a bait.

Not that I care for Oregairu's shippings or something, you know. Just try to call hoopla and see the salt :)

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, not in the salty mood at the moment. Like I even care for Yahari ships, I just don't like that one.

I stopped "truly" caring about ships once I found doujins. But Fate and Tsukihime are the exceptions I really 'care' about now.

I find it funny how people constantly cry about the Oreimo ending even though the show was trash, like common, you were just in it for the average girls?
JkayWFeb 13, 2016 5:56 AM
Feb 13, 2016 5:52 AM

Jan 2016
JkayW said:

>Must be a bait.

How the letters have been bolded and sized that way is clearly fishing for a reaction. LOL
Feb 13, 2016 5:53 AM

Apr 2015
CapitalistGod said:
JkayW said:

>Must be a bait.

How the letters have been bolded and sized that way is clearly fishing for a reaction. LOL

What? Can't I highlight and increase the size of certain letters now because it'd look like a bait more than a post?

Even if it was a 'bait', it's still, most definitely, my opinion.
Feb 13, 2016 5:55 AM

Dec 2015
JkayW said:
CapitalistGod said:

What? Can't I highlight and increase the size of certain letters now because it'd look like a bait more than a post?

It's not just your opinion, it's common sense. Come on dude, you just told the truth.
Feb 13, 2016 5:55 AM

Jul 2013
JkayW said:
Illyricus said:

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, not in the salty mood at the moment. Like I even care for Yahari ships.

I stopped "truly" caring about ships once I found doujins. But Fate and Tsukihime are the exceptions I really 'care' about now.

I find it funny how people constantly cry about the Oreimo ending even though the show was trash, like common, you were just in it for the average girls?
You are a very wise person, your wisdom is unlimited. It's true, the doujins are the key. And now that you mentions Oreimo, I must watch that shit, if only to see if the salt is as salty as some people say.

AlbertoRaccoon said:
Allen X Lenalee (D- Gray Man)- Just no... I like them as friends and i think the relationship is way cuter like that.
I think they are cute together, but everyone has their tastes after all. There is also Lavi for her after all.
Feb 13, 2016 5:58 AM

Apr 2015
SmoothJazzDavis said:
JkayW said:

It's not just your opinion, it's common sense. Come on dude, you just told the truth.

I'm guessing you're talking about the Iroha x Hachiman post I just made. If so, thanks.

JkayW said:
Illyricus said:

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, not in the salty mood at the moment. Like I even care for Yahari ships.

Illyricus said:
You are a very wise person, your wisdom is unlimited. It's true, the doujins are the key. And now that you mentions Oreimo, I must watch that shit, if only to see if the salt is as salty as some people say.

Please don't, it's a fucking waste of time.
Feb 13, 2016 6:01 AM

Jul 2013
JkayW said:
Please don't, it's a fucking waste of time.
But, the salt... Well, it's not a priority, so I will see if I decide to watch it at the end.
Feb 13, 2016 6:01 AM

May 2013
I guess Misaka x Eren is something I don't support, simply because Misaka acts like, an overprotective mother or something. I mean who wants to date that?
Feb 13, 2016 6:02 AM

Jul 2013
Dark_Chaos said:
I guess Misaka x Eren is something I don't support, simply because Misaka acts like, an overprotective mother or something. I mean who wants to date that?
Misaka x Eren? She will put him in his place using her Railgun! :)

Just joking
Feb 13, 2016 6:03 AM

Dec 2015
AlbertoRaccoon said:
I think they are cute together, but everyone has their tastes after all. There is also Lavi for her after all.[/quote]

Do you maybe ship Kanda X Lavi X Allen? XD
Feb 13, 2016 6:05 AM

Jul 2013
AlbertoRaccoon said:
Nope, I don't like yaoi at all. Their interactions are funny, however and I like the three of them.
Feb 13, 2016 6:09 AM

Dec 2015
Illyricus said:
AlbertoRaccoon said:
Nope, I don't like yaoi at all. Their interactions are funny, however and I like the three of them.
The very reason i ship them XD lol can't wait for the 2016 version
Feb 13, 2016 6:11 AM

Jul 2013
AlbertoRaccoon said:
Illyricus said:
The very reason i ship them XD lol can't wait for the 2016 version
I think we all are waiting for the 2016 version. The hype is so real.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Why is fairytail the only Shonen anime that people complain for the power of Friendship when evrey other Shonen anime does.

Lol1268 - 2 hours ago

12 by ToG25thBaam »»
2 seconds ago

» anime with unexpectedly good openings

kushakashi - Aug 6, 2023

37 by El_Psy_Koongro »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » what is your stance on "i don't wanna watch that anime, the art style sucks" ? ( 1 2 )

ame - May 29

93 by Axlaria »»
23 minutes ago

» Does complexity made an anime better? And what is your favourite complex anime

niknasr - May 30

22 by niknasr »»
25 minutes ago

» What's your favorite anime reference(s) to Ashita no Joe?

Daviljoe193 - 3 hours ago

8 by Kenzolo-folk »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.