Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 27, 2023 11:01 AM

Dec 2013
Reply to dirghoshash
@ShouyoKatsumi Well, he's dead for real.
@dirghoshash Aaaw.. Well that's disappointing. So he just stood in the middle of the road like that for nothin huh
Melysara.
Dec 27, 2023 11:43 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Apratim
Cammell123 said:
I think Kisaki can travel back to the past, we haven't seen all of him yet; I'm glad Takemichy didn't pull the trigger and that Hanma was beaten by Draken

Ngl the first season was by far the best, this just isn't it imo, it's nice but it isn't GREATNESS

Nope he can't. He was a normal fella with so much High IQ that even after takemitchy changed so much things through Timeloop, Kisaki kept improving his plans and never got left behind.
@Apratim damn that's crazy

he got one of the saddest fates in all of anime, but he was down bad too much for his own good
Dec 27, 2023 11:54 AM
Sep 2021
this episode is top of my ever seen seasone final episodes
Dec 27, 2023 1:23 PM
May 2020
our boy, the so-called hero Takemichi, punched as much as he didn't in 2 sez in total until he cried at every scene :)). I kind of knew what was going on and I was waiting for him to be animated because I honestly prefer that way to reading manga and because of tik tok and I saw these spoilers. A good ending, let's see if it continues
Dec 27, 2023 1:35 PM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
I really wanted to like this season. It has good moments, but why do they need to have sad backround stories every episode?! And truck-kun came in the end and i just laughed at it. Was so dumb.
5/10
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Dec 27, 2023 3:15 PM

Aug 2019
I’m impressed at how devoted Kisaki is to his love for Hina, but committing crimes and murder for it is wild to me. It's also unfortunate that Kisaki didn't recognize his actions were fruitless and that talking to Hina about his feelings before committing crimes would've saved him from being hit by truck-kun.

Anyway, since that the main antagonist is gone, I'm not sure what to expect from now on.
Dec 27, 2023 4:25 PM
May 2017
Strong finish to the tenjiku arc. With the threat of Kisaki now dealt with, Takemichi should be in the clear, but the end of the episode felt slightly ominous. Which makes me believe there is still shit to hit the fan. Anyways Tokyo Revengers is one of those shows where you let your brain rest and enjoy the mindless action, not sure why some people are 3 seasons in expecting some grand, big brain plot switch up lol

8.2/10
Dec 27, 2023 4:28 PM
May 2017
Reply to IzanaSolos
Just for a girl? You went through all that scheming, killing, and ruining lives—just for a girl?!?

Izana, having taken a bullet from Kisaki while protecting Kakucho, makes a confession to him, revealing that he is not connected to Mikey and the others. This revelation brings an end to the war, causing the members to disperse and leaving the Tenjiku executives behind. Fearing another time leap if he retreats, Takemichi pursues Kisaki alongside Draken, who manages to escape with assistance from Hanma. Finally, in the midst of a snowstorm, Takemichi confronts Kisaki, and a clash ensues between them in the parking lot.

I'm honestly so worked up about how everyone now knows he's a time manipulator just because he can't keep his mouth shut. It's frustrating because he's basically just a guy who can't handle rejection, and that just makes me dislike him even more. The fact that he went through all that scheming and killing just to be rejected in the end is just so ridiculous. Thank goodness for Truck Kun coming to the rescue, but according to Isekai laws, Kisaki might be reborn as an overpowered main character.

It's kind of funny and ironic that the villain got taken down by the oldest trope in anime history. Even though I don't like Kisaki, the whole story was centered around beating him, so now that he's gone, I'm left wondering where the plot goes from here. The whole "Kisaki died and took the story with him" joke feels painfully true now. The only part that got to me was when he said, "I don't want to die," because it reminded me that, deep down, he's still just a kid.

What an arc. It easily makes it into my top 10 arcs in all of anime, and seeing it finally adapted, LIDENFILMS did a pretty good job bringing it to life.
IzanaSolos said:
Just for a girl? You went through all that scheming, killing, and ruining lives—just for a girl?!?
kisaki copying Obito's whole flow, word for word...bar for bar
Dec 27, 2023 7:02 PM

Nov 2015
Reply to Britni_Hiatt
manga readers was this the actual ending? how much is left? (no spoilers obviously) i expected atleast 5 more mins to wrap it up or atleast one more ep.
@Britni_Hiatt

No , this is chapter 184 , the manga ends at 260ish , and the last chapter was hella rushed so expect a whole arc being extra to the anime , so at least 2 seasons.

In the Manga we didn't see what Kisaki wanted to say before getting hit by the truck , we thought he will say something important but he just died , in the anime he said inside himself "I just wanted to become like you" which was a nice change
Dec 27, 2023 7:39 PM

Aug 2011
Overall, a great series from the first season to this one. Lackluster ending IMO, they left a lot of unanswered questions and it would have been nice to sneak peak the future to see if Kisaki's death had an impact.
Dec 27, 2023 8:08 PM
May 2021
Cammell123 said:
@Apratim damn that's crazy

he got one of the saddest fates in all of anime, but he was down bad too much for his own good

Ya but he really deserved that death lol. One of the most hateful character for me
Dec 27, 2023 9:38 PM
Mar 2019
Does this have more manga material or is this really the end?
Dec 27, 2023 10:49 PM
Apr 2021
IDGAF what anyone says this was a really good season of anything might be the best out of all the other seasons

I love our Crybaby Hero he’s such an inspiration to not give up because that dude Takemichi was eating every single shot from Tenjiku for breakfast lunch AND dinner😭🙌🏽😫🥹🥹🥹🥹
Dec 27, 2023 11:09 PM
Sep 2021
loved this episode!!
Dec 27, 2023 11:21 PM
Dec 2023
In Tokyo Revengers, the gripping Tenjiku arc culminated in a memorable showdown. Takemichi faced off against the cunning antagonist, Kisaki Tetta, whose actions were driven by a deep-seated obsession with Hinata. This confrontation was not just about rivalry but also redemption and closure. The narrative weaved through themes of manipulation, unrequited feelings, and the consequences of actions across time. The resolution of this conflict, with Takemichi emerging victorious, brought a satisfying end to Kisaki's manipulative saga, changing the course of many lives. For a deeper understanding of Hinata's journey in this arc, you can explore further details here mediascrolls.
Dec 27, 2023 11:31 PM
Mar 2016
Truck-kun come to isekai Kisaki to Redo Healer world 😏
Dec 28, 2023 12:26 AM
Apr 2020
I'll be waiting patiently for Kisaki's isekai
Dec 28, 2023 2:57 AM

Aug 2022
Didn't exepct Kisaki to die so soon. His motivation for doing everything he did is pretty stupid though.
Dec 28, 2023 3:10 AM
Apr 2020
Reply to Thricetwice
So good this was the ending of the series right?
@Thricetwice no there's still more
Dec 28, 2023 7:56 AM
Jul 2016
Reply to metatron13
Does this have more manga material or is this really the end?
@metatron13 it's not the end. Also the anime did add stuff regarding what's coming up next here and there
Dec 28, 2023 8:05 AM
Mar 2016
no announcement for sequel unlike previous season 1 end and season 2 end. I guess this is it the studio reach its limit of animating tokyo revenge.
Dec 28, 2023 9:08 AM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
The death of Kisaki was just ridiculous, an absolute meme death. I don't understand how you can come up with the idea that it would be brilliant to have him run over by a truck seriously... In the end the whole motivation behind Kisaki was just ridiculous too, I never thought his main motivation was Hina.
Dec 28, 2023 9:40 AM

Sep 2020
Didn't see that coming actually, although I really want him dead but it's a really weird way of doing so, wonder how would the story from now on continues.
Dec 28, 2023 9:45 AM

Jun 2017
Wow! Truck-kun has struck yet again! My fav scene of the whole season. Good riddance.
Dec 28, 2023 9:46 AM

Jun 2017
Reply to TheSekiryuutei
Truck kun knew how much of a bitch takemitchy is and decided to kill kisaki them self xD, good riddance of this shitty ass series! until season 4...
@TheSekiryuutei LMAOOOO this is the best reply in the thread
Dec 28, 2023 10:30 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
seems the final of all... but.. I have doubts for the way the it ended!!!

great final!!

6/10 to the season

kekeke
Dec 28, 2023 10:52 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to ShouyoKatsumi
@dirghoshash Aaaw.. Well that's disappointing. So he just stood in the middle of the road like that for nothin huh
@ShouyoKatsumi Yup! Death was calling him.
Dec 28, 2023 11:41 AM
Jan 2020
Reply to Softhenic03
The confrontation/clash or whatever adjectives there are, we’ve been waiting for since the very first few episodes of season one was finally upon was, only to see Kisaki spouting the same nonsense of how he wanted to be the number one delinquent in japan with Mikey… the thing which, quite honestly, we’ve already heard loud and clear at least thousand times already.

Good to see Takemitchi determined and not backing off, but dude this Kisaki… TO KNOW THIS WAS ALL BECAUSE OF A LOVE WHICH NEVER CAME TO BE, was fucking hilarious. He literally made sure to kill Hina time after time just because she didn’t accept a cheap ass ring from him… what???? And why would she honestly, who would go out with a person with that kinda face after all?

That backstory of Kisaki was as lame as his nerdy looks, but I’ll give it to Takemitchi, he for once behaved normally, and wasn’t just taking hits like a punching bag. I mean he took the gun and was holding the proceedings until Kisaki again escaped, and… he revealed the truth about him, NOT being a time leaper.

At last, the japanese Grim reaper themselves… TRUCK-KUN CAME AND DID WHAT THEY DO. Rip Kisaki, kind of a fitting end for such a character if I’m being honest lol. That’s it for this season, and the biggest conflict we’ve had in this series.

Improvement from the last season, though I wonder if they'll continue or not.

P.S. Kakucho is alive, if anyone's wondering.
@Softhenic03 Has the manga been fully adapted or does there lie any feasibility of a sequel?
Dec 28, 2023 5:35 PM

Jun 2009
Absolutely bonkers show. As silly as it is, I greatly enjoy the drama. I'm hooked on every episode despite how ridiculous it can be. I love seeing all these wacky characters and what happens to them. I think the best moments were the drama surrounding Emma and her death, and the intense stuff between Inupi and Kokonui.
Dec 28, 2023 9:19 PM
Sep 2020
simplesmente bom
Dec 28, 2023 10:38 PM
Feb 2021
Meh...disappointing villains, heroes had zero growth. Probably my least favorite season tbh. Probably won't watch the next one.
Dec 29, 2023 4:13 AM

Apr 2008
Was I the only one who cracked up when the truck hit? It felt almost like slapstick comedy.
Dec 29, 2023 6:36 AM

Jan 2017
Omg that's all? What a cliffhanger!!! 😑😑😑
I actually thought that this was the overall ending episode, not a seasonal ending, but a little happy that I could still get to see my favorite characters again, after some time (especially my Chifuyu). I don't read the manga and actually have no plans to do so even after this, but I have this feeling in my gut, even before then that Kisaki wasn't actually the one pulling the strings on what's going on. But anyways, what a good show overall and I really enjoyed this season! Matane!
Dec 29, 2023 11:55 AM

Apr 2015
This was a rather enjoyable season tbh. Although the ending felt abrupt and they didn't even tease the inevitable 4th season. It just felt like a normal episode rather than a final episode but oh well.
Dec 29, 2023 1:21 PM

Jul 2022
zamn what a great season, we actually got to see takemichi doing epic stuff
doesn't seem like this is the end tho, i guess they gonna introduce another big bad guy
looking forward to next season

9/10
Dec 29, 2023 6:15 PM

Oct 2017
Truck-kun has been mentioned 🚚 ( ,,◕ ̫ ◕,, )
Dec 29, 2023 7:39 PM
Nov 2022
weird way to end the season, leaving the non-manga readers hanging like a cow. 4/10
Dec 30, 2023 2:02 AM

Oct 2022
Kisaki really murdered this many people for just one girl.
expected a better reason for his actions.
Dec 30, 2023 5:22 AM
Aug 2015
good anime worth watching umu
Dec 30, 2023 12:06 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Dang, it came down to the only possible connection between the two of them, it was the girl after all. I was joking about it with a friend after the end of Season 2, and I suppose that was the only possible motivation it could come down to. Cliche but it’s a trope that is usually acceptable and despite my mixed feelings about it, I think I can live with this. But to then die from a truck in comical fashion like that? Kisaki intentionally stopped in front of the truck, didn’t he? I could’ve sworn I saw a little peek and strategic pause there…

Anyways, that must’ve been a painful last few moments. No time travel ability though, that’s very surprising. Guess he wasn’t lying about being a prodigy and whatnot, xD. Coming up with seemingly perfect solutions every round, that’s quite something!

Rant aside, this has been a pretty interesting season. I didn’t have much hope if I’m to be frankly honest given how the first three to four episodes transpired but colour me surprised. Izana’s character was a good addition to the cast. 7/10, and it can’t end like that. Clearly, there’s more and I hope we get to see that in anime format soon.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 30, 2023 12:19 PM

May 2018
I love the series but the ending seems a bit weak,

can someone tell me if Kisaki is maybe going back in time or something as he did not mention

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Dec 30, 2023 2:37 PM

Nov 2012
So his obsession all this time wasn't Mikey, but Takemichi?! wow! I guess Takemichi isn't going to try and go back to the future.
Dec 30, 2023 3:42 PM
Dec 2023
it was a plot twist hope there's more coming
Dec 31, 2023 1:00 PM

Feb 2012
As I had suspected since that flashback in s2e15, Takemitchy saving Kisaki's cram school classmate Hina all those years ago made him a rival. Since then, Kisaki would sarcastically call Takemitchy "My Hero". His goal was to copy him as a dark Hero. They seem only as physically matched as each other but both have a non-physical power set aside that gets others to fight on their behalf.

Guessing Kisaki's proposal to Hina that Takemitchy foresaw took place in the original timeline where Takemitchy never made it to any high status but Kisaki did; that resulted in Hina and Naoto's murders after Hina rejected Kisaki despite all the power he built up as a gang leader. She only ever loved Takemitchy even though they had broken up.

Dammn, after cathartically punching Kisaki despite the painful bullet wound in his foot, he still chickens out of shooting him, even non-fatally.

So Kisaki's just so smart that he had plans for almost every counter Takemitchy hit him with...or was he bluffing and deliberately standing in the middle of the road so the truck would trigger his time leap?

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jan 1, 3:53 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So Kisaki loved Hina and that's even why he became a gangster eh... but seriously he just died like that? Killed by a random truck, that's rough......
Jan 2, 4:24 AM
Oct 2019
Wow it's all because Kisaki love Hinata?
WTF bro.
And he wasn't a Time Traveller?
God damn.

Omg i laughed so hard when Truck-kun appears LMAO
Thank You Truck-kun 🙏

7/10
Jan 3, 1:58 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to takamono
Didn't see that coming actually, although I really want him dead but it's a really weird way of doing so, wonder how would the story from now on continues.
@takamono

I never thought Kisaki was the time traveller. I think it will be somebody else from left field.
Jan 3, 4:50 PM

Jan 2008
As soon as I noticed Kisaki was standing in the middle of the road I knew it was Truck-kun's time to be the hero of the anime.

I'm curious what Kisaki was going to say though.
Jan 3, 11:19 PM
Jul 2019
Reply to AnimeFan500
truck kun isekai kisaki to another world
@AnimeFan500 lol
Jan 3, 11:22 PM
Jul 2019
Can not wait till we get another season. Interesting how no one even call a ambulance.
dhell26Jan 3, 11:27 PM
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2023

60 by lasodamos »»
May 6, 12:54 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2023

149 by lasodamos »»
May 6, 12:11 PM

» 😣 sorry

OtakuSociety8 - Apr 28

11 by SSRSyt »»
Apr 29, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2023

83 by _meanie_ »»
Apr 16, 9:47 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2023

74 by vv1 »»
Mar 22, 8:51 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.