Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 4, 2020 11:35 PM
Dec 2019
I just want to watch the uncensored version though it's an average harem Ecchi anime. This season is more like 'Ecchi-Season'.So I won't mind a little bit fan services lol. •^•
Jul 4, 2020 11:53 PM
Dec 2019
They followed the manga pretty closely, although the censoring is apparent which sucks but the uncensored ver will probably pop up sooner or later. I think people should remember that this is just another generic ecchi so I dont understand why some people acting so disappointed by something that didn't intend to be "great" Sometimes it's just fun to turn off your brain for a little while and enjoy some trashy ecchi. Hey maybe try not being lame!
Jul 5, 2020 6:00 AM
Jul 2018
Even though it's got decent animation and pretty girls... I don't really know whether to follow the series, or to go on my list of 27 abandoned anime.
Jul 5, 2020 6:21 AM

Sep 2009
Well, that was UNIQUE. And Hoshino is really erotic; I like her already HAHA :D
The ED though~ loved it. Reminds me of opening song of 'Doctor Stone' :) "Ohayo sekai.."
Jul 5, 2020 7:09 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
My god, this was the dumbest shit I've seen in a while. Though might be good to watch at 3x speed and regular speed at ero moments. Since I'm a guy so that should be obvious.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Jul 5, 2020 7:48 AM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
Decided to watch this after Matsuoka advertised it so well on the Aniplex Online Fest. Honestly disappointed cause it's not as terrible as I expected it to be.
Jul 5, 2020 7:51 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
What i learn about this show?

Hero = H x Eros. Means hero is a perverted people with so much perverted mind. Okay, lets get the fuck already, then?

1 guy and 4 girls as a hero? No kidding with this dumpster. Atleast the art of ecchiness was goddamned intrigueing with the detail. So, i appreciated with that thing. But, man, come on, reduced that shit light! Thats it, no other thing than a hilarious thing combination about the ecchi element and some bullshit. Even SoL mostly better than this nonsenses. Lmao
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 5, 2020 8:38 AM
Dec 2017
I loved the art of the anime but the only bad thing is, WHY DO THEY GET NAKED EVERYTIME THEY USE THEIR POWERS?
Jul 5, 2020 9:25 AM

Nov 2014
damn... didn't expected this eros power ranger to get adapted ... haha..
has been reading the manga since the beginning all i can say.. it was good for the first episode. the intros and flashback seems explained enough.

The battle animation was surptisingly good too, can't wait to see it more in the future battles against that eros insect XD.

the "goddess light" tho XD, well there'll be uncensored version for sure XD

not surprised tho for Retto VA, harem king Yoshitsugu Matsuoka XD. still, the OP performer quite surprising itself, Burnout Syndrome feat the Matsuoka himself haha.. and it sounds good too.

well, beside the hilarious fanservice itself, I personally loved both hilariously RettoKirara, it's quite hilariously enjoyable watching their relationship while trying to save the world "battling eros insect LOL".

well , can't wait to see more of this.I hope 12 episodes is enough to reach to crucial chapter of the manga XD.
Jul 5, 2020 9:36 AM

Dec 2015
It's not as good as Daimidaler. The comedy there was more fun. Penguins and the hair salon and the boss (he was a fun character) of the team. All great.

Here it feels more like your usual cheap ecchi ... with some monsters looking like from Terraformars. :D
Still ... I'll give episode 2 (and maybe 3) a try as well - to see the full team in action. With the others all being girls and the main not being able to get more energy until now ... I guess the others could not help him? (Mayb they are lesbians?)
Jul 5, 2020 2:42 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Just what I expected from the first two chapters of the manga. Maybe I should just read the manga and wait until the uncensored episodes come out like I did with Ishuzoku Reviewers.
Jul 5, 2020 3:30 PM

Apr 2016
LOL! This was hilariously bad. XD
It's like a combination of Kenzen Robo Daimidaler's ERO powers, Terra Formars' bug aliens, and Power Rangers.
Jul 5, 2020 5:56 PM

Sep 2012
Lol this is like a mixture of Samurai Flamenco, Daimidaler and Dakara Boku wa H ga dekinai xD
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
Jul 5, 2020 8:42 PM
Mar 2019
Why is the rating so low man y’all gotta chill lol this shit is cultured asf 🔥
Jul 5, 2020 8:46 PM

Apr 2015
Betsunianata said:
but the only bad thing is, WHY DO THEY GET NAKED EVERYTIME THEY USE THEIR POWERS?

How is this bad? It's tagged ecchi, don't whine about it.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Jul 5, 2020 9:18 PM
Jun 2019
it got the most attracting point of an anime for me, the visual/arts! it's great to me, altho the story line, I think, it's not that deep, but of course it's not bad for the comedy and ecchi part, not the best but it's generally entertaining..
what I liked the most was the character drawing is better than the manga (in my opinion), not the manga is bad, but I just prefer the anime ones.. main female MC is cute and sexy (of course), almost the same in manga, but for Momozono, i think it will be much better animated in the anime, more mature feel and cute,, I like that, lol..

Lately we are getting weekly doze of decent ecchi anime every season... hard to skip on it, lol
Jul 6, 2020 6:26 AM
May 2017
The amount of horny people here disappointed that they didn't get enough jerk off material is hilarious.

Anyway, just all around stupidity. I'll probably stick with it for a little while for that reason alone. I will say, I like that the MC gets naked too so it's everyone who gets objectified, not just the girls.
Jul 6, 2020 12:14 PM

Aug 2016
I liked the design of the main heroine tho. Otherwise this series is not that good lol. A lot of other ecchi series did this type of concept beter. 6/10 seems like a fair rating so far
Jul 6, 2020 1:01 PM

Jun 2015
Poor Enjo! He just cant catch those breaks. This show is so random I'm rather looking forward to how wild its going to get!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jul 6, 2020 1:22 PM

Sep 2017
It awakened the HERO inside me
خ
Jul 6, 2020 9:25 PM

Sep 2018
I would be invincible against these creatures

Jul 6, 2020 10:38 PM

Jan 2020
Wait until some broadcasting network drop this anime , and boom Ishuzoku Reviewers 2.0
Хайде, хайде, хайде, това е първата зона, брато, първа зона, първа зона, добре, добре, добре, това става тук горе, отива тук горе, само спокойно, само спокойно... Ха, отдясно е, навсякъде отдясно отдясно къде е дясното ти о да добре добре добре тихо мълчаливо не успях да се съсредоточа върху това ЕХ ТЪПАК КОГАТО СИ БАВНО БАВНО ... ой е путката на моето момиче прасе куче, аз Чувствам се добре, о, мамо, *шамар*, какво е това госпожице татко-
Jul 7, 2020 4:51 AM

Nov 2011
If this was a Harem I think It could have actually been good. Hoshino just ruined the fun of episode 1 with her annoyance and bitchiness. Yet our MC is still going to put up with it for 12 more episodes when he could clearly get with 3 other better girls.
(Sora best atm)

The censorship was pretty funny though.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 7, 2020 8:19 AM

Jan 2012
when one punch man meets highschool dxd
Jul 7, 2020 1:57 PM

Jan 2019
deviruchi787 said:
when one punch man meets highschool dxd

So I'm not the only one seeing One Punch Man similarities here🤣🤣
Jul 7, 2020 1:59 PM
Aug 2014
This anime remind me to kenzen robo daimidaler. The MC get power touching his colleagues and instead insect fight big penguin XD
Jul 7, 2020 2:42 PM
Nov 2019
Having spotted the reference to "Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu" I watched a couple of episodes, and the synopses is very similar. Twintails actually looks like its better....

Jul 8, 2020 10:18 PM

May 2016
Are the uncensored episode coming today
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 9, 2020 1:34 AM
Mar 2020
This anime aint good

This anime is literaly just sexualised power rangers
Jul 9, 2020 8:29 PM

Nov 2018
Crew0X said:

No dice; the giant, obnoxious stars are still there. Final hope is BD release, so putting this on hold til Sept.
Jul 10, 2020 12:58 AM

Oct 2008
w0w! exactly similar to Val x Love!
i recognize the OP! also the same performer of OP of Dr.Stone!
ah so what happen is Hoshino didn't get sucked her own H-power but the enemy was overwhelmed with Hoshino's H-power...she just locked her away of her desires for boys maybe because of trauma...
and there's 3 more females! damn harem you go!
5/5.

I thought that enemy was Kamakiyuri from OPM...

Jul 10, 2020 2:30 AM

May 2016
MiaAyende said:
Crew0X said:

No dice; the giant, obnoxious stars are still there. Final hope is BD release, so putting this on hold til Sept.

well at least we got some butt shots
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2020 4:21 PM
Oct 2017
CeddyyBearr said:
I am not surprised, I got exactly what I was expecting. I swear, how does Matsuoka keep getting these kind of roles? XD

Anyway, the premise is super weird, but I can dig it. Fanservice is pretty good, girls are cute. MC looks like Emija and lives together with 4 girls, yeah I can see where this is going!

Will see where this will go, but gonna keep my expectations low! It's a decent start, biggest surprise was seeing BURNOUT SYNDROMES doing the OP for this show XD

Hell, not just Matsuoka, the same can be said for Ai Kakuma, Ai Kayano, Yuuki Kuwahara, and Sayuri Yahagi, who voice Hoshino, Maihime, Sora, and Momoka respectively. Kayano, as you know, has voiced Darkness from Konosuba and Shiro from NGNL. Kakuma has voiced Lala from Monster Musume, Rossweisse from Highschool DXD, and Mage from Bikini Warriors. Kuwahara is known as Tohru from Dragon Maid. Yahagi is known as Suzu Hagimura from Seitokai, Michiru from Saenai Heroine, and a couple others.

As far as the cast, Kayano, I assume is here for the paycheck, much like when her Konosuba costar Rie Takahashi was in Listeners from last season. Given she was in Milfsekai, and hearing her here, I can assume she's having fun here. Kuwahara, I can understand, it's not like she has that big a resume compared to her other costars, but I think there's more to her potential. Everyone else, they've been in ecchi, hell, the whole cast has been, even Kuwahara was in Arifureta and Highschool Prodigies.

Save for really Kayano, normally I'd write off such a casting as "paycheck", but given some of their previous work, unless they're here to pay off their Mercedes or just here while filming other anime (likely one that made them famous), either A: You're falling on hard times, or B: You've been reduced to a certain role, like the Mom roles, onee-san, sensei, type of thing.
I'd say Matsuoka falls in the same boat as his NGNL costar Kayano, but the guy was also in Hamefura last season, and he didn't exactly do a lot in that show, at least nothing that memorable. Unless he happened to pick up both this and Hamefura in between while recording dialogue for Food Wars S5, he's probably in some sort of contract that likely says, do the roles we want you to do. Or something...
Jul 10, 2020 4:30 PM

Oct 2012
Shirou, is that you? But man, this was actually pretty good. Compared to my expectations, the exposition was really well done and we also got stellar cast at that.

The show is not taking itself too seriously which is probably the best, not to mention this falls into classic sentai genre. With bit of fanservice, this would be certainly enjoyable to watch.
Jul 11, 2020 7:01 AM

Nov 2019
Wow main girl is not only super generic but also super annoying

1/10
Jul 12, 2020 8:21 AM

Apr 2017
What in the hell did I just watch?
Awoo :3
Jul 13, 2020 12:31 PM

May 2018

dropped. like holy shit. this is just straight up bad.
SeijatachiiiiJul 15, 2020 11:59 AM
Jul 13, 2020 3:59 PM

Feb 2020
So, your just going to expect me to accept that their strength is so strong their clothes rip off...

This is hentai Power Rangers. Change my mind.

Kyoto Animation rocks
Jul 14, 2020 2:11 AM
Oct 2019
Luthandorius said:
It's not as good as Daimidaler. The comedy there was more fun. Penguins and the hair salon and the boss (he was a fun character) of the team. All great.

Here it feels more like your usual cheap ecchi ... with some monsters looking like from Terraformars. :D
Still ... I'll give episode 2 (and maybe 3) a try as well - to see the full team in action. With the others all being girls and the main not being able to get more energy until now ... I guess the others could not help him? (Mayb they are lesbians?)

I agree with this. I couldn't help but think of Daimidaler as I was watching it. I kept thinking I should go watch that show instead. This show feels flaky. Using already done ideas and trying to make something new with those can work, but not like this.
PizzaDude64Jul 14, 2020 2:17 AM
Jul 14, 2020 4:15 AM

May 2018
Cute design, let's see what the other three girls are like.
What's with the immense horny power of Hoshino? Lol. What was she thinking about during her childhood? :') Or is handholding also considered lewd?
Rather enjoyable, this Power Rangers vibe is hilarious, epic OP adds to this. First episodes of ecchi shows this season are Monster Musume > HxEros > Peter Grill for me.
4/5.
Jul 14, 2020 10:03 AM
Jul 2020
Umm guys, i come here not to give any of my opinions but damn, the music played around 5:35 when Retto caught Hoshiro is super catchy and i would like to ask if anyone know the soundtrack or whatever. I'm obsessed with it. Especially with headphone on
Jul 15, 2020 8:21 AM

Apr 2012
@FMmatron Well, all this manga is essentially a friendly parody of tokusatsu and action ecchi about teenagers with "hentai power". For example, one of the chapters implies that Hoshino had sex with an alien girl in the form of a male MC to train Eros.

@Sokah This is like ReZero or Madoka. If you are not familiar with the original genre, then you will not be able to understand a third or even half shit. In this case, the original simply parodied the standard tokusatsu cliches, combining them with hentai power smut-manga premise. Hagure Idol did pretty much the same thing, only with a fighting shonen like Baki.
Jul 15, 2020 11:20 PM

May 2016
Idk but somehow it doesn't look that bad to me and I gotta love the ed song.
Hoshino is probably the biggest perv in the city for having such thought at that age.
Jul 19, 2020 9:34 PM

Jan 2019
Well that was... something. I'll at least stick around through next episode where we meet the cast.

Highlights:

"You have to stay one meter away from me!" Great to see an anime take social distancing seriously.

And the, "I saw her nipples... they were glowing!" is a great line for the censored version.
Jul 29, 2020 12:45 AM

Jan 2020
This anime turned out just as I expected it to be when I first heard its name and read its synopsis. Extremely trashy, and filled with shameless fan service and ecchi. I usually don't mind this kind of shows, however, I'm not that fond of this one.
IrrelevantGuyJul 29, 2020 12:50 AM
Aug 8, 2020 10:24 PM
Aug 2020
Cara nontonnya gimana
Aug 8, 2020 10:34 PM
Aug 2020
Hallo my name aziz
Aug 16, 2020 2:05 AM

Jul 2016
That's just about the best character arc I could ask for in the first episode. I like quick tsunderes.
Aug 22, 2020 6:35 AM
Apr 2020
The worst anime I had watched in years. Dropped right away.
Aug 22, 2020 10:46 AM
Aug 2020
28012001 said:
The worst anime I had watched in years. Dropped right away.
If someone says to you that this anime has a good story and good comedy you have been scammed. At least you learned a lesson.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dokyuu Hentai HxEros Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2020

32 by bakakisima »»
Apr 20, 8:06 AM

Poll: » Dokyuu Hentai HxEros Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2020

50 by bakakisima »»
Apr 19, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Dokyuu Hentai HxEros Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2020

61 by yveltalkyogre »»
Mar 16, 2:06 AM

Poll: » Dokyuu Hentai HxEros Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 7, 2020

28 by unHOLYpotato »»
Sep 20, 2023 3:44 PM

Poll: » Dokyuu Hentai HxEros Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 14, 2020

50 by HanamiDango »»
Jul 23, 2023 3:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.