Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 25, 2020 6:46 PM

Oct 2016
Man even though I'm up to date with the manga this episode still almost made me cry. 11/10
Apr 25, 2020 7:06 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Best episode i'm dying especially for the first part
Apr 25, 2020 7:07 PM

Mar 2019
Hilarious episode, I look forward to see the new character
Apr 25, 2020 7:31 PM

Aug 2019
Shirogane you absolute mad lad played us all like a damn fiddle, had me thinking this season was already over xd
Shinomiya absolutely breaking her personal record for the amount of times she overloaded from embarrassment, ngl this anime perfectly portrayed how i feel in my head during an extremely embarrassing moment. Like i'm going to evaporate into thin air any minute now lmao.
idk i got that weird feeling during this episode that Fujiwara was gonna stab Ishigami any minute, the way Fujiwara voice can sound so calm yet threatening sometimes makes me laugh "Cut it out. I'm going to punch you in the face"
Apr 25, 2020 7:58 PM
Jan 2019
JizzyHitler said:
Kimurah said:
And this is the alleged best rom-com in history according to fans? LMAO

What's the point of Kaguya's schemes going all accord to her plan when she herself becomes a caricature called Bakaguya that can't keep composture of herself for one second when Shirogane finally is able to keep a conversation about the stars. Likewise, Shirogane goes completely out of character and goes all Flanders by rambling all about stars, wich just feels totally out of the left field.

What was the point of Chika & Kaguya going all sentimental because they are leaving the setokai office, when neither of the 4 goons had achived anything during their administration? Their fondest memories are just about their shenanigans like Chika slapping soyboy with her harissen or Chika's forbidden word game, those kind of interactions can still be done during their off time on school grounds.

I'll wait here listening the fans claming that it will get better by season 3 or 4
bait is a little too on the nose to work

McAt-628 said:
In which chapter of the Manga is the anime going right now??
this is around the late 50's, the manga just past chapter 184.....theres ALOT to go. Its skipping over alot of chapters and rearranging so what gets adapted and what doesnt is kind of up in the air, but this season is guestimated to end around chapter 90ish whilst potentially adapting a 2 parter from chapter 100 for its last part.

Hope it finish having a definitive answer this season, or a really good adaptation of the Manga
Apr 25, 2020 8:12 PM

Jan 2011
felt like i was having a fever dream with the star glazing felt too good to be actually happening, second half was like we doing a bit here?? why ya'll acting like this is a end aren't you guys like only 2nd years lol
Apr 25, 2020 8:14 PM

Jul 2016
My boy Miyuki shone this week in such a way. From acting unintentionally all smooth with Kaguya in the first half to finally having her asking him to become president again. It was so good, absolutely loved it.

Super sweet episode overall. This time featuring more heartfelt moments than funny ones and I couldn't be more happy with this decision.
Apr 25, 2020 8:19 PM

Nov 2007

The most underrated Male Protagonist of Anime: Shirogane Miyuki.

Also, many doesn't realize that this disbanding chapter went like a knife through many of the manga readers heart. I really thought it was the last chapter back then! Haha!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 25, 2020 8:28 PM

Mar 2016
shanimebib said:

Also, many doesn't realize that this disbanding chapter went like a knife through many of the manga readers heart. I really thought it was the last chapter back then! Haha!

It's a shame that it was impossible in the anime to recreate that sense of "Wait... Is the series REALLY over? Seriously??!?"
Apr 25, 2020 8:31 PM

Feb 2013
He really loves the moon.
Apr 25, 2020 8:35 PM

Mar 2016
Oh, Ishigami wasn't part of the student council in the beginning of the series! That makes sense.

Lol, Ishigami just casually reveals a hidden passage in the room.

I kind of miss the "Oo-Kawaii koto!" parts.

I don't like it when stories make it look like everything is ending, but then nothing really changes. It's kind of anti climactic.
Apr 25, 2020 8:48 PM

Nov 2007
Ryuseishun said:
Shirogane was quite the chad in this episode, ngl, even if it was unintentional. Kaguya sharing the same name as the Kaguya in the myth kinda hit me due to how much more that meant when you consider her ongoing family obligation issues going back from s1.

Did you know? Kaguya-sama is an alternate retelling of Taketori Monogatari, otherwise known as Kaguya-hime no Monogatari, according to Akasaka-sensei? He revealed it in one of his very recent interviews. It also made many fans to believe Kaguya-sama will ultimately be a heart-breaking story in the end (which is still quite a likely outcome).

Up next! Iino baby <3
Coronavirus.
Apr 25, 2020 9:03 PM

Jan 2017
Best girl incoming next ep!
Apr 25, 2020 9:04 PM
Mar 2014
The episode was great and the adaptation is amazing as usual but I can't help but be immeasurably disappointed that they skipped the Hayasaka chapter, as it was one of the more memorable chapters of the manga for me. It makes sense why they would do so but it still hurts that my girl got cut :'(
Renge is love, Renge is life.
Apr 25, 2020 9:41 PM

Mar 2015
oof this series is going prefect!
My Candies:

My bonus Candies:
Apr 25, 2020 10:36 PM
Jul 2017
This episode feels like last episode lol. It's really great, enough for making man cry.
Apr 25, 2020 10:47 PM

Jul 2017
great episode well done myu-kun but for some reason i expect some scenes from liveaction movie idk y. maybe some scenes are familiar to me (btw non manga reader)
"Where ever you are in this world. I will always going to find you.."

"Who cares if we can't see any sunshine, I want you more than any Blue Sky.."

"I hope you'll remember me, even just a little bit.."

"Even if the world is destroyed, I still want to see your smile again.."

"I'm the one who lived my life just to meet you, just like cherry blossoms waiting for the spring.."

Apr 25, 2020 10:59 PM

Apr 2019
Shirogane's love for the moon is hilarious and quite relatable lol.

Fantastic episode, my favorite episode so far in the series.

You only got to see her back this episode, but next week, Iino gets her debut baby!!

shanimebib said:

Did you know? Kaguya-sama is an alternate retelling of Taketori Monogatari, otherwise known as Kaguya-hime no Monogatari, according to Akasaka-sensei? He revealed it in one of his very recent interviews. It also made many fans to believe Kaguya-sama will ultimately be a heart-breaking story in the end (which is still quite a likely outcome).

Wait really? That's actually pretty cool, but man is this ever gonna make me theorize even more than I do now 😅
arcticmontysApr 25, 2020 11:07 PM
Apr 25, 2020 11:22 PM

Feb 2019
I can't put my finger on it, but this is the anime that I'm having the most fun watching this season and this is the episode that does it!

A lot of great moments and details this episode, like when Kaguya was internally monologuing about calling Miyuki by his first name and Chika was forming up for a punch to Ishigami's face and Ishigami noticed lol I love those little moments when there's something happening outside of the main focus.

The OP is killer. Daddy! Daddy! Do!

Miko tease at the end! Finally! One of my favourite characters from the manga, and she's coming next week!

So excited. 6/5.
Apr 25, 2020 11:36 PM

Dec 2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Why the episode feels like 5 mins.

Apr 25, 2020 11:46 PM

Apr 2018
This episode switching from funny to depressing in split seconds:
Apr 25, 2020 11:47 PM

Nov 2016
That moon scene was perfect and funny.
I literally started crying a bit when Chika started, watching happy characters crying seriously, that shit hurts.
Also, loved that last game from Miyuki
Apr 25, 2020 11:59 PM

Jun 2013
That portable butane gas stove is so Korean. We always use that when cooking ramyun.

Chika-sama looks so adorable in her bunny ears.

Anyway, I love those sweet moments between Shirogane and Kaguya. I also enjoy scenes when they're trying to outsmart one another and get the other to confess their feelings, those are absolutely hilarious. However, these solemn sweet moments when they both act naturally and turn beet red from embarrassment are endearing.

This is, so far, the best episode yet. That last scene of Kaguya holding onto him and asking to continue being the president was my favorite scene.
臭い-
Apr 26, 2020 12:12 AM
Feb 2020
I really like that all this romantic stuff happened before the council disband (I didnt read manga so I thought it will happen at the end), so Kaguya realised she wants more of it
Apr 26, 2020 12:22 AM

Dec 2017
Kimurah said:
And this is the alleged best rom-com in history according to fans? LMAO

What's the point of Kaguya's schemes going all accord to her plan when she herself becomes a caricature called Bakaguya that can't keep composture of herself for one second when Shirogane finally is able to keep a conversation about the stars. Likewise, Shirogane goes completely out of character and goes all Flanders by rambling all about stars, wich just feels totally out of the left field.

What was the point of Chika & Kaguya going all sentimental because they are leaving the setokai office, when neither of the 4 goons had achived anything during their administration? Their fondest memories are just about their shenanigans like Chika slapping soyboy with her harissen or Chika's forbidden word game, those kind of interactions can still be done during their off time on school grounds.

I'll wait here listening the fans claming that it will get better by season 3 or 4
You rate Goblin Slayer with a 10/10 and you talk shit about this series. I'm speechless.
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 26, 2020 12:23 AM

Jul 2017
Moon-gazing, at least for Miyuki whose dream is to be an astronomer. And Chika in the bunny ears looks gorgeous.

As much as Kaguya wants to spend unsolicited time with Miyuki whilst keeping 3rd-wheelers Ishigami and Chika at bay, it's another unsuspecting trial of love. But too bad Kaguya, his dream easily wins over you, too much on the offensive! Beneath that love declaration, it's a life of living depression for Miyuki reminiscing on that classic Chinese love story. From a good end, to a bad end almost immediately. How hilarious.

The current Student Council disbandment showcases how much we've seen them all through Season 1 to now. How I miss Chika's fan beating of Ishigami when he ridiculed her SOOO badly (that got a good laugh). Lots of tears shed indefinitely. Thank you sincerely for your rom-com service worth many laughs (though already can tell it's not the end).

It's damn funny how Ishigami and Chika is already on a first-name basis with Miyuki (other than Kaguya obviously). But the real firmness of everyone going their own ways is hurting enough, especially for the love-dodging couple. And whaddya know, our boy has the upper hand the entire while.

With Miyuki's 2nd term as Preisdent, who can we expect for new members? We'll see next week!

Best episode so far. Looking forward to more!
KANLen09Apr 26, 2020 12:30 AM
Apr 26, 2020 12:44 AM

Dec 2017
KANLen09 said:
But too bad Kaguya, his dream easily wins over you, too much on the offensive! Beneath that love declaration, it's a life of living depression for Miyuki reminiscing on that classic Chinese love story. From a good end, to a bad end almost immediately. How hilarious.
What? So the Tale of Kaguya-hime is related to the Legend of Chang'e?
Now that I think about it, they both do have some things in common, especially the rabbit and bamboo parts.
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

Apr 26, 2020 1:04 AM

Jul 2017
electromagneto said:
KANLen09 said:
But too bad Kaguya, his dream easily wins over you, too much on the offensive! Beneath that love declaration, it's a life of living depression for Miyuki reminiscing on that classic Chinese love story. From a good end, to a bad end almost immediately. How hilarious.
Now that I think about it, they both do have some things in common, especially the rabbit and bamboo parts.
Give or take, loosely inspired or such.

If you're Asian (like myself) it draws from the same "plotline" and such. Not so much a relation (as you've said).
Apr 26, 2020 1:14 AM
Feb 2018
That Godfather theme rip-off had me laughing pretty hard...
Apr 26, 2020 1:17 AM

Dec 2017
KANLen09 said:
electromagneto said:
Give or take, loosely inspired or such.

If you're Asian (like myself) it draws from the same "plotline" and such. Not so much a relation (as you've said).
I'm an Asian as well, South East Asian, to be more specific. So I don't know much about East Asian classic literature.
But I can see how it would make sense for them to share the same roots. We are humans after all, who love to travel and exchange our cultures.

Apr 26, 2020 1:35 AM
Oct 2007
Every episode this season has been topping the last! I love this series!
Apr 26, 2020 2:33 AM
Aug 2018
phantomfandom said:
I actually disagree with battle results more than agree with

Totally agree on this part
Apr 26, 2020 3:02 AM

Jan 2018
omg I can't bear this-
This is so good-
I can't wait for the anime anymore

I'M READING THE MANGA, WISH ME LUCK
Apr 26, 2020 3:57 AM

Sep 2018
So damn good lol, 10/10 episode. I love how they're a little more intimate and a tad more flustered this season (especially Kaguya), really adds how much development has been done.
Apr 26, 2020 4:02 AM

Sep 2016
Best episode so far. What a romantic monologue on the roof. Chika's tears made me teared too.
<GENERIC SIGNATURE>
Apr 26, 2020 4:13 AM

Mar 2014
i wasnt expecting such nostalgic tone only 3 episodes into the season. i even thought they accidentally aired episode 12 instead of 3 lol. didnt hit me that the student council was gonna be disbanded until chika and kaguya started crying. still enjoyed every moment tho, who wouldve thought shirogane would easily destroy kaguya's plan just by simply being honest lmao. what a chad. now i wanna see feverish bakaguya with moon struck honest shirogane. and that last scene was a glorious win for shirogane - and also for kaguya, knowing that hes willing to endure through the hellish burden of being a student council president if she ask him to <3

11/10 for this episode
envy__Apr 26, 2020 4:16 AM
why am i so well drawn into time travel stories?
do i really have that many regrets?
Apr 26, 2020 4:23 AM

Feb 2014
Everytime I try to imagine Chika being the student council president, I end up laughing, too. XD

That aside, I think this is possibly the best episode of Kaguya-Sama to date. The first season had some cracking episodes, but I think this episode tops that, but only just.

Miyuki certainly has a passion fort he moon and stargazing in general. He was very hands on when he showed Kaguya all of this, not paying attention to how embarrassed she was about drinking from the same cup as her or how he had his arm around her, too. It was too much for her to handle, but she looked damn cute when she was all flustered!

The second half of the show made a sneak attack on my emotions. It almost felt like a final episode, instead of being episode 3, but the 67th student council finished their operations for the rest of the school year. That sense of closure fills you with fond memories, but also sadness when you reminisce of them. Chika was proof of that when she started crying, which made Kaguya tear up, too. I couldn't help but tear up as well. T_T

While the cafe scene had a lot of funny moments, with Miyuki and Ishigami being on first name and nickname bases, that thought of having everyone part ways and not hang out as much anymore must've bugged Kaguya so much here. Thankfully, Miyuki was one step ahead on this, as he had planned on reprising his role as the student council president once more.

With this in mind, I'm sure that all of them will be back in the council next time, along with the new girl shown at the end of the episode, too. ^_^
Apr 26, 2020 4:28 AM

Aug 2017
nice episode.
just had to skip chika's tears, I just can't bear it when the most energetic character starts crying, I start crying, too.

shanimebib said:

Even though I didn't read the manga, I kinda get what you mean. When they started packing things I was like-'Why the fu*k are you guys packing? What do you mean by disbanding? You guys are 2nd years and have one more year so why you disbanding? They didn't even confess and this is gonna end?'. Then I realised that its still 3rd episode and something's gonna happen, so, no worries. Haha

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenApr 27, 2020 3:17 AM
Apr 26, 2020 5:09 AM

Feb 2018
The amount of Shinomiya internal screams in this episode were on "we need to protect this specie" level.
Apr 26, 2020 6:26 AM

Jul 2014
Another excellent episode, and the perfect place to end it before we go into the election arc. This is where things really start to get good, so I can't wait.
Apr 26, 2020 6:28 AM

Mar 2014
Shirogane best boy, turning in the application when Kaguya asked him to, despite knowing how difficult it is to juggle studying, his job and the student council for another year. Seriously this guy is such an amazingly determined hard worker.

The moon gazing skit was as amazing as it was in the manga, the OST made it much more intense. And Shirogane being embarassed the next morning is hilarious LOL it's so relatable seeing him cringing over his past memories.

The moon gazing and the student council disbanding chapters were some of my favorites, 10/10 episode <3
Apr 26, 2020 6:32 AM

Dec 2016
Thai777 said:

This is just Kaguya natural character progression. In the first season she started as "maybe I'll date him if he prostrate and profess his love to me" into what you see now. The critical point was the firework episode when Kaguya couldn't fool herself anymore and had to admit she truly fell in love with Shirogane.

Every episode in season 2 were supposed to show that: the trial scene, the game of life, the birthday episode, the aftermath(can't mindgame when all her mind is on the present) and the nirvana. I don't see why you're complaining about it now since it's been pretty established for 2 episodes? Granted I don't know if you said the same in precedent episode thread but if you don't like it I'm just gonna warn you that it's just going to be that way from now on.

Just because that's Kaguya's <airquotes> natural <airquotes> character progression doesn't mean I have to like it or feel empathy for her dichotomy of loving someone while still ridding her high horse and being conflicted with all of her voices inside her crazy head.

Thai777 said:

This is just showing another facet of Shirogane personality, you can't call it out of a left field when nothing ever pointed how Shirogane acted when it concerned his interest. Hell the closest one you got was the fortune telling last episode and you saw how high tension he is! Just think of astronomy as an even bigger hobby where he has less restraint and let his inner child out.

A different facet would be showing that him or any other fictional character has something going on on his life. Yeah sure, astronomy is a good hobbie that can provide another side, but this isn't another side of a well cemented tsundere character, this is the author cornering himself/herself with 2 hardcore tsunderes that don't know how to interact without blushing and getting all tongue twisted (not to mention delusional) that it is needed to "flip" an introvert tsundere like Shirogane into a chad conversationalist at the flip of a switch.

Flanderization is well known term made for characters that change in such a drastic and unnatural way that they become a caricature of themselves.

Thai777 said:

This is just pedantic. They had some memories together, whether its fond or not is not for you to decide, even the most stupid event can be a fond memory for some people. As for school ground I won't pretend I know a lot but it will probably be a lot less than in the student council room which was the main point.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't get the memo that salty fanboys were calling the shots and their call was absolute and undeniable. I'm only speaking for myself, same as you, if you perceived it as something incredibly meaningful because they spend time memeing each other be my guest, I found it quite shallow and manipulating by the author to get cheap tears from it's teenage audience that will buy anything he/she draws.

Thai777 said:

I'm perfectly fine with people hating the anime, people like different thing but I don't personally find your argument compelling. But in any case if you don't enjoy Kaguya now it might probably not change in the future so it's up to you if you want to watch more or not. Have a good day!

You're obviously not fine with different opinions if you have to tell someone that it's not their call and call their thoughts pedantic because they don't align with your very own special and precious perception. And yes, save me the "I don't find your argument compelling", that I've heard hundreds of times from fanboys that claim they are open to different opinions but they are obviously butthurt hardcore fanboys that want to make others see things the way they do.

For the record I'm not trying to change anyone's opinion to align with my perception of this show.

electromagneto said:
You rate Goblin Slayer with a 10/10 and you talk shit about this series. I'm speechless.

That's cute. The typical hurr durr but you rated X with a Y score hurr durr.

I rate both on quality and entertainment basis. If a show was entertaining but had poor production values most likely will get a favorable score from me.
KimurahApr 26, 2020 6:49 AM
Apr 26, 2020 7:03 AM
May 2019
Best episode so far include season 1 and 2
Apr 26, 2020 8:50 AM

May 2019
Man, this was such a cute episode. You can see Shirogane and Shinomiya getting closer every ep; I love this show.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Apr 26, 2020 10:26 AM

Jun 2016
I really thought we'll never see Shirogane in Student council again. That was very brave of Kaguya to do so, glad that she did lol..
Apr 26, 2020 12:23 PM
Jul 2019
EP 3 was one of the best EPs in the whole show, it showed a lot of emotions, romance, and funny scenes.
It was like the perfect balance for a Romance and School anime.
My rating:
5/5
Apr 26, 2020 12:38 PM

Dec 2015
Fantastic episode as always. I laughed a lot with the moon part, then I almost cry at the end.

I loved the OST in this episode. Every track was a good choice.

That Student Council drama definitely would have been great as a finale of the season.

Kaguya as President and Miyuki as VicePresident is an interesting idea. It's a shame they aren't going to do that.

I'm looking forward to the next episode. I can't wait to see Miko animated!
Apr 26, 2020 1:06 PM

May 2018
Finally, Shirogane wins xD
Apr 26, 2020 1:20 PM

Nov 2007
Xander_Cage said:
shanimebib said:

Even though I didn't read the manga, I kinda get what you mean. When they started packing things I was like-'Why the fu*k are you guys packing? What do you mean by disbanding? You guys are 2nd years and have one more year so why you disbanding? They didn't even confess and this is gonna end?'. Then I realised that its still 3rd episode and something's gonna happen, so, no worries. Haha

Back then, we did not know how popular the manga was. It wasn't really that popular in Japan as well, selling around 40-50K per volume. It was until much later that the popularity soared. Especially after the upcoming two major arcs that are guaranteed to be animated this season. So many believed it was legit over. That dread!

If everyone is sold over this first three episodes, they have sold themselves pretty quickly because what lies ahead is biggest characterizations of these adorable characters.

@Gaesaekki: Edit your own post quoting that douche. That way, the damage is minimized. There is always a reporting button.

Also, regarding the spoiler content:

Don't worry about it. The journey is worth it. Also, just because the content of the spoiler is mentioned guarantees basically nothing.

Because Kaguya-sama

Also, it has nothing to do with the popularity of the manga. The manga's popularity reached the next level because of the two arcs that are gonna be animated this season. It only gets better after that. If you have not noticed already, the first arc kicks start with the introduction of Iino Miko. And when I say Iino Miko you read Iino<3.
Coronavirus.
Apr 26, 2020 2:21 PM

Jun 2014
Kimurah said:

Just because that's Kaguya's <airquotes> natural <airquotes> character progression doesn't mean I have to like it or feel empathy for her dichotomy of loving someone while still ridding her high horse and being conflicted with all of her voices inside her crazy head.

That perfectly fine to not like it, I respect that. My answer was toward your statement "What's the point?"
That just how the author decided to take the serie and he has been showing it for 2 episodes so it's not like if it sprang out of nowhere which is why I was confused why it's being talked about now but like I've been saying just be aware that how it's going to be from now on and if you personally don't like it be prepared for more.

Kimurah said:

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't get the memo that salty fanboys were calling the shots and their call was absolute and undeniable. I'm only speaking for myself, same as you, if you perceived it as something incredibly meaningful because they spend time memeing each other be my guest, I found it quite shallow and manipulating by the author to get cheap tears from it's teenage audience that will buy anything he/she draws.

Nonono, my apologies you got me wrong. You asked "What was the point of Chika & Kaguya going all sentimental because they are leaving the setokai office, when neither of the 4 goons had achived anything during their administration?" in your post, I answered that you can't judge how the characters feels about those event, not how I personally feel about them. I never said how I felt about those event myself. My point was that even if you feel those events were "pointless and unemotional" it was not for the characters of the story and you can't just deny it. If you found the scene emotionally manipulative be my guest but don't say it makes no sense in the context of the story that all.

Kimurah said:

You're obviously not fine with different opinions if you have to tell someone that it's not their call and call their thoughts pedantic because they don't align with your very own special and precious perception. And yes, save me the "I don't find your argument compelling", that I've heard hundreds of times from fanboys that claim they are open to different opinions but they are obviously butthurt hardcore fanboys that want to make others see things the way they do.

For the record I'm not trying to change anyone's opinion to align with my perception of this show.

Again you misunderstood me, just read above again, it was not my perception but the character perception I was talking about.

I don't care whether you like the show or not, but your argument felt more like you were blaming the characters not acting in characters than you not liking how the story progressed in the first place, especially when you claimed right at the beginning "This is the alleged best romcom".
Which make your argument looks like flaws of the stories instead of actually the story being unenjoyable for you.

Again I'll repeat, you can dislike the show but your arguments, to me at least, look like you just don't enjoy it instead of the story and character doing a bad job at staying consistent.

Also apologies if it's not clear, I'm a terrible writer.

Thai777Apr 26, 2020 2:24 PM
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2020

367 by Temho »»
May 14, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2020

256 by sainazrb »»
May 9, 8:36 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Jun 20, 2020

665 by aoo-kun »»
Mar 31, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2020

291 by kayiu102 »»
Feb 25, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - May 23, 2020

304 by ZeStark »»
Feb 21, 6:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.