Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 22, 2018 7:25 AM
Jun 2017
Another great episode, atleast Aya and Tsuyuno are starting to be closer to each other, thanks for their current mission which is to find other magical girls... hahaha

that Nijimi sure hates Shioi so much, im so interested to know what will happened when she does see her on bed... hahaha

And of course the brother of Aya has been missing her so much, so please come home and be prepared... hahaha
Apr 22, 2018 11:02 AM

Feb 2018
That was actually pretty decent, I had much lower expectations after atrocious episode 2, but this was pretty interesting. The only cringy moment was Nijimin raging. Seems like more and more people are finding out about Mahou Shoujo Site, it's starting to get convoluted.
Apr 22, 2018 3:21 PM

Nov 2013
great episode
The story is interesting and keeps you guessing on what tempest is and what happen when that day comes i can't wait to see the next episode

i love him
Apr 22, 2018 4:54 PM
Jul 2018
The ending songs keep getting better and better ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

OT: Couldnt help but laugh at the cliche "happy friends running" sequence when the relationship between both characters is barely existing. But that aside i guess this was somewhat of a nice set up to what is gonna happen next.
removed-userApr 22, 2018 5:03 PM
Apr 22, 2018 6:04 PM

Dec 2014
I'm actually so scared for Aya now that it looks like her bully is entering into the magic girl scene.. should have killed that b**** when you had the chance my sweet baby girl. smh. TT_TT
Apr 22, 2018 7:34 PM

May 2017
Kaetokiha said:
Mormegil said:
Idol in the ED was sexy.

Considering Sarina is practically a psychopath, and not just a simple bully, clearly something fucked up happened to her in life.

That's true. If she doesn't have a fucked past i'll find it dumb that she is receiving powers too.

@Ryuseishun

Jfc, If you guys have this poor as hell observation, don't bother commenting

The admins requires unfortunate souls that's why the characters involved are like that, you guys should've already got that in episode 1, it was even keep getting mentioned in episode 2 and 3

Smfh casuals
Apr 22, 2018 8:47 PM

May 2012
TsundeReaper said:
Kaetokiha said:

That's true. If she doesn't have a fucked past i'll find it dumb that she is receiving powers too.

@Ryuseishun

The admins requires unfortunate souls that's why the characters involved are like that, you guys should've already got that in episode 1, it was even keep getting mentioned in episode 2 and 3

Smfh casuals

I'm not sure if you quoted me just to use my post or if you were saying those things to me as well. I hope it's the former.
I despise woke people.
Apr 22, 2018 9:29 PM

May 2017
Kaetokiha said:
TsundeReaper said:

@Ryuseishun

Smfh casuals

I'm not sure if you quoted me just to use my post or if you were saying those things to me as well. I hope it's the former.

The fact that you failed miserably at explaining it to Ryuseishun, so yes, that would be the latter
Apr 22, 2018 9:46 PM
Feb 2015
This show is so edgy it may cut itself...

loving it
Apr 22, 2018 9:48 PM
Apr 2009
That new ending

Has me like .

Apr 22, 2018 10:58 PM

May 2012
TsundeReaper said:
Kaetokiha said:

The fact that you failed miserably at explaining it to Ryuseishun, so yes, that would be the latter

LOL i don't even know what to respond to you. If you read my posts you'll see that I KNOW everything that you wrote.

I said just that...there is a reason why they got their sticks, didn't i say that? The reason was said many times in those 3 episodes as you pointed out too and i didn't think i needed to repeat it.

That's exactly why i sad Sarina has to have a fucked up past. If she is getting powers just because she happened to be there at that time then it will be bullshit.
I despise woke people.
Apr 23, 2018 12:12 AM

Mar 2015
I'm really enjoying this Show! I agree, it should be rated higher than it is!
𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓷 𝓞𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓾 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓼. 𝓦𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓽.

"ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕪!" - 𝕂𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕟 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕙𝕝𝕖; 𝕃𝔸 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥
Apr 23, 2018 1:28 AM

May 2017
Kaetokiha said:
TsundeReaper said:

LOL i don't even know what to respond to you. If you read my posts you'll see that I KNOW everything that you wrote.

I said just that...there is a reason why they got their sticks, didn't i say that? The reason was said many times in those 3 episodes as you pointed out too and i didn't think i needed to repeat it.

That's exactly why i sad Sarina has to have a fucked up past. If she is getting powers just because she happened to be there at that time then it will be bullshit.

Nah, I've read the whole thread, so why did you NOT tell him that said reason? That's in no way explaining anything coz you're also clueless, you're basically just theorizing while "explaining it to Ryuseishun. You don't theorize what's already been revealed. You only said "there's a reason" it's not a spoiler so you could've just simply say, the admins requires unfortunate souls and specifically choosing the mahou shoujos but you didn't explain anything that's why the argument dragged on
LairucremApr 23, 2018 1:33 AM
Apr 23, 2018 2:30 AM
Oct 2017
Nijimi, Sarina (I suspected she was coming back), shioi the fan and the brother all have a psychological health not at all worrying
Apr 23, 2018 4:59 AM
Mar 2012
What a cute psycho dog idol. Mcs sorta have to team up otherwise that's a Lelouch with OP powers on the loose.
Unfortunate lives is prereq for getting the stick... so maybe we'll hear every psycho's sad past including Sarina.

Apr 23, 2018 5:20 AM

Mar 2016
Kaetokiha said:
TsundeReaper said:

@Ryuseishun

Smfh casuals

The problem right now is that the story itself seems mediocre so far to where it’s probably not gonna make the backstory as compelling as it should’ve. I’m not even complaining about the idea anymore, I’m more so concerned about whether or not the story will hold up the weight....I mean, they’ve already skipped some important stuff from the manga, from what I heard, and it does feel that way
Apr 23, 2018 6:23 AM

Oct 2008
From the looks of it, at its current pacing, things will gonna get messier!
The friend of Nijimi was killed by Shioi makes it more complicated and her sudden psychopath murderous intent was very disturbing to boot!
And not only that! Asagiri's crazy brother might found out about the site!
And we have here the broken violent bully bitch Sarina be involved in all of this mahou shoujo site!
more random mess much better for me! any mahou shoujo is acceptable for me!
ED by Serizawa Yuu rockingly idolish!
5/5.

Apr 23, 2018 1:22 PM

Nov 2008
I think I'm gonna call it here. It takes itself too seriously to be a dark comedy, but its too unbelievably psychotic to be taken seriously.

I'm not saying it's a bad series, and I certainly see the entertainment value in watching it trying to push itself darker and darker with each episode, but I don't see this series leaving me with anything but a bad taste in my mouth when it's all said and done.
Apr 23, 2018 4:40 PM

Jul 2015
THE HECK KIND OF IDOL GROUP... Well... That's a whole different kind of mess all together and WHAT KIND OF MUSIC... WHY IS IT SO HARDCORE SOUNDING... Anyway, Blonde Girl indeed had your typical tragic backstory. Blur Haired girl Nijimin was a bundle of joy that even the characters found super awkward and strange in this Edgetastic anime, course that didn't last long, still, loved that bit with her at the end there, shes adorable. But anyway... I'm... just trying to figure out what the heck this episode was really... Like, what were the instructions for how to use her panty stick and that sounds so wrong but I don't know what else to call it? AND WHY IS THE RED HAIRED GIRL ALIVE... Eh, whatever, I think too much about these sorts of anime. Also that outro...

uninstallthegame said:
karmashizzle said:

huh i actually did it. with the least amount of effort. here's the template:

:^)

holy shit, you're the mvp. imma save this, ty

Yall are freaking great. SOMEONE GIVE THESE PEOPLE A MEDAL.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Apr 24, 2018 5:31 PM

Aug 2006
Honestly the people complaining about this being needlessly edgy make me laugh. The manga was pretty much made to be fap material, I swear. Just too many parts of it have some sexual element to it, even the rape bits, which is probably the worst part (although sometimes it's done for comedy too). It's almost like I'm reading a doujin in some aspects. Honestly I'm more upset the anime is just a toned down and condensed version of the manga, I would be happier if they just went all the way or did something different with it.

Nick4x said:
I think I'm gonna call it here. It takes itself too seriously to be a dark comedy, but its too unbelievably psychotic to be taken seriously.

I'm not saying it's a bad series, and I certainly see the entertainment value in watching it trying to push itself darker and darker with each episode, but I don't see this series leaving me with anything but a bad taste in my mouth when it's all said and done.

The manga is more of a dark comedy and you may prefer just picking that up if you want that. This is why I'm not really a fan of this anime adaptation, as it's taking itself way too seriously. I read the manga and laugh my ass off as some parts or I like how dark/edgy the series gets which is the whole appeal. The anime just doesn't go far enough to be satisfying in that way.
Apr 24, 2018 8:52 PM
Feb 2018
Ryuseishun said:
uninstallthegame said:
puru puru pururin~~

god, this show just tries so hard to keep this edge to it. "what happened before you received your stick?" parents killed without any reason to be shown, just thrown in there for dramatic purpose...

the problem with this series is that........dude I get it, people in real life can be even worse than this, BUT....doesn't mean you need to make nearly everyone douchebags or give every main character a fucked-up backstory. I honestly feel that this series is trying to forcefeed us this to make it more compelling, when it honestly seems offputting, at least to me.

1. OFC every magical girl has a fucked up back story it was explained it episode 1 or 2 that the reason why they got a magical stick is because they had unfortunate lives
2. No one is trying to force feed it to you
3. If you hate it so much don't watch it
4. I agree with you this show is edgy. But it's what makes it more interesting
Ricky_Ticky_ToeApr 24, 2018 8:58 PM
Apr 24, 2018 10:11 PM

Mar 2016
Ricky_Ticky_Toe said:
Ryuseishun said:

the problem with this series is that........dude I get it, people in real life can be even worse than this, BUT....doesn't mean you need to make nearly everyone douchebags or give every main character a fucked-up backstory. I honestly feel that this series is trying to forcefeed us this to make it more compelling, when it honestly seems offputting, at least to me.

1. OFC every magical girl has a fucked up back story it was explained it episode 1 or 2 that the reason why they got a magical stick is because they had unfortunate lives

I'm watching because I at least want to see if the plot becomes interesting or not, and if Aya will stop bring goody two shoes. There are times where I had to suffer through an entire series in order to not be half-assed when I say it wasn't good, especially when I'm already near halfway in
Apr 24, 2018 10:13 PM

Oct 2017
Ricky_Ticky_Toe said:
Ryuseishun said:

i totally agree with you BUT.... why they have to give Sarina and Kaname the stick they don't have/had unfortunate lives rather the are making Aya live the unfortunate, Don't you agree?
Apr 24, 2018 10:15 PM

Oct 2017
Ryuseishun said:
Ricky_Ticky_Toe said:

I'm watching because I at least want to see if the plot becomes interesting or not, and if Aya will stop bring goody two shoes. There are times where I had to suffer through an entire series in order to not be half-assed when I say it wasn't good, especially when I'm already near halfway in

Well you have a point there.....
Apr 24, 2018 11:11 PM

Mar 2008
Having been reading the manga the pacing feels a tiny bit rushed which sort of screws with the vibe. Is it just me?
Apr 25, 2018 3:43 AM

Aug 2013
I'm calling it, I'm fckin calling it!!1 this is why you need to confirm the kill ffs.

lmao, Nijimi sounds so annoying when in normal voice but in the ED she sounds good (not high pitched and all)

hah, idk if I can stay untill the end with these pacing
Apr 25, 2018 10:43 AM

Mar 2016
wizardsong102 said:
Ryuseishun said:

Yea, I'm just being honest....also the thing you mentioned about Sarina and Kaname, I didn't get it, either....that's yet another thing that bothered me about this series so far
Apr 25, 2018 12:49 PM
Apr 2018
This suckest anime
Apr 25, 2018 3:53 PM

Oct 2017
Ryuseishun said:
wizardsong102 said:

Yea, I'm just being honest....also the thing you mentioned about Sarina and Kaname, I didn't get it, either....that's yet another thing that bothered me about this series so far

To be honest i think that Would make some people love this anime more , or that at least i think, There is one of my friend who thought that this is some kind of competition, idk what to think at this point.
Apr 25, 2018 3:59 PM

Oct 2017
Kyouka_1taphead said:
This suckest anime

Hahaha... Toke you long to understand.
Apr 25, 2018 4:58 PM

Jul 2016
The introduction of Nijimi surprised in a way 'cuz I was waiting for something bizarre to happen so when that happened I got a mix of confusion and surprised

Long story short I just didn't see this coming and for the second time this anime have managed to get me off guard
Apr 26, 2018 1:37 AM

Oct 2017
TrainLucifer said:
The introduction of Nijimi surprised in a way 'cuz I was waiting for something bizarre to happen so when that happened I got a mix of confusion and surprised

Long story short I just didn't see this coming and for the second time this anime have managed to get me off guard

Well this is just the start.....
Apr 26, 2018 12:52 PM

Sep 2016
It would suck ape balls if that sick b*tch bully gets a stick too. Should have killed her in the toilet there and then.
<GENERIC SIGNATURE>
Apr 27, 2018 6:56 PM
Jul 2018
PSYCHOTIC ANIME DOG GIRL IDOLS SINGING J-ROCK
ITS PERFECT
P E R F E C T
Apr 28, 2018 5:35 AM

Apr 2015
Interesting how this is simultaneously out there and extremely predictable. Damn, fucking with my mind
Apr 28, 2018 7:02 PM

Feb 2013
My reaction to this episode when Sarina walked into that hospital room: oh shit

This is gonna be fun.

Anyone want to wager where the green-haired-loli bleeds?
(sometimes I'm not sure what to think of this show)
May 8, 2018 9:55 PM

Nov 2012
I still can't figure out if this show is trying to be funny or just is.

Wipe that blood from your mouth already.
May 11, 2018 2:56 AM

Nov 2016
So Aya is beginning to be a more likeable character and understand the situation.

I swear everyone's past is so dark, what the hell. The new girl is an idol, not impressed, she is annoying. It was rather obvious that she was trying to hide something, what a psychopath.And her power is scary. The comedy could be better.

Really convenient everyone meeting at the hospital. The bully will now become a magical girl and an enemy of the main character.
May 15, 2018 7:00 AM

Jun 2013
LOL at the people saying "ewww" to the 3D girl singing at the end. Was that the seiyuu for Nijimin?

I want to see Nijimin's crazed otaku, I have a feeling she won't need her dirty pantsu to get him to do whatever she wants. Speaking of pantsu... if she needs to wear them to control everyone, does that mean she can't ever take them off? Ew.

I am still hoping Oniichan will get his ass beat. I won't read the manga until I finish the latest episode so that I'll still stick around.

Sarina, bully bitch boss is still alive and now she's probably going to be a mahou shoujo too. However, what does that entail for Aya? They'll just use their powers against each other over and over again.

臭い-
Nov 27, 2018 11:41 PM
Jul 2018
Shit's getting interesting
Apr 22, 2020 10:11 PM

Nov 2017
Did anybody catch the end-credits scene with Kaname? "Your brother is worried about you..." and then not ten seconds later, "Your purpose in life is to be punched by me!" Hahaha.

His VA does him so much justice. This is the kind of enjoyment you don't get from the manga. The notes of sadism that creep into his voice are my favorite thing.

I have a feeling Nijimin is going to be smarter than our MCs. At the very least, she seems a good deal more ruthless. And her magic stick has a massive amount of influence. I wonder how fucked her lifespan is already, though. Between wearing the stick constantly, her "fans" serving her at home, her actual fans out in the crowd, the people around her, and that little control sequence when she got Aya and Tsuyuno's contact info, she must be abusing the hell out of its magic.
Oct 7, 2020 7:32 PM

Oct 2020
Blue hair crazy girl scares me. I don't want her anywhere near my buckets.

Her Stick is insane tho. Kinda like Geass but less explicit.
Oct 14, 2020 12:23 AM

May 2020
Nijimin is cute but she just want to take revenge. Feels cringe about Nijimin. I don't feel the jokes and still don't know this is dark or not. Shiori still comma, Aya and Yatsumura looking for another Mahou Shoujo.
Nov 14, 2020 8:55 PM

Dec 2018
Nijimin look scarier in the anime😂
I saw 'someone' in the concert crowd😏
I guess that character will be introduce in the second season if Mahou Shojo site make it to the second season 😌

Apr 24, 2021 11:18 PM
Apr 2021
Nijimin look like just a child lol
Jan 28, 2022 9:12 PM
Propmaker/Etsy

Jun 2014
Jeez I love the detail work on the faces lol
Makes it look so scary, pretty good turn in the plot.
Now that girl is really gonna want to kill her ha.
Aug 21, 2022 9:06 PM
Nov 2020
nijimin is my waifu
May 28, 2023 4:04 PM
Feb 2021
The amount of effort put into this anime is really quite something. It's getting somewhat interesting, as having the maho shoujo fight each other is a pretty novel concept, but like why do they all have to be so weirdly insane. I get that's the point of the show, but it's just so 0 to 100 that it feels unbelievable
May 30, 2023 3:42 PM
Feb 2021
this outro is on fire!
Jun 10, 2023 7:07 AM

Oct 2013
I feel like the brother is going to become the tempest if he keeps holding things in 😂😂
<3
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2018

389 by Kitsu-nee »»
Yesterday, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 11 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Sep 5, 2018

13 by L01MK »»
Sep 8, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2018

114 by Ira_7 »»
Aug 27, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 12 Discussion

allenjke - Aug 8, 2018

42 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 24, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 10 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Aug 25, 2018

10 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 24, 12:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.