Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 11, 2018 10:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Good God, that scene with Aya's bro and Nijimi looks so cringeworthy.

Looks like we got Kosame, another magical girl appearing this episode. Every magial girl show needs a character with an eyepatch! At least she doesn't seem to be an enemy for Aya so far.

Aya's brother is up to no good as usual.
May 11, 2018 11:04 AM

Apr 2010
Seems like the brother has a new fan and a new enemy guess he needs to start looking his around his back.
It also seems the site admins are on the move and killing some of the girls.
So it's safe to say that the girls will have to be careful from now on as well seeing the number of people that is out to kill them.
May 11, 2018 11:37 AM

Jun 2015
Aya's brother and Nijimi meeting each other was really cringy and so was the guy that was following her. Kaname is planning something sinister. Kosame seems like a nice girl. Got to learn more about what Tempest is, it doesn't sound good.
May 11, 2018 11:57 AM

Jul 2017
Fine episode. Got to know a bit about the Tempest so overall, not bad. Still feel like it's nothing that special compared to Madoka Magica but its fine.
May 11, 2018 12:07 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The scene between Nijimin and Aya's brother sure was cringy. Kosame's ability though was interesting but full of irony. The admins themselves moving to deal with the girls was unexpected. Hmm an interesting episode that provided a lot of revelations. The fact that there are other sites though was interesting but what was more so was the whole premise of the sites being something sinister that the admins will kill to hide. Still curious to see how this alliance plays out.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2018 12:12 PM

Nov 2016
Oniichan and Nijimin are made for each other.

Nice infodump regarding the Tempest,I'm actually interested to see how the events leading up it are going to play out.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 11, 2018 12:27 PM

Dec 2017
"Nosy girls must be killed". you literally have the "ABOUT TEMPEST" info on ur fucking site, how is that nosy smh... this writing..
May 11, 2018 12:27 PM

Mar 2013
I can't believe nijimin fell for aya's brother seriously what the hell. at least now I can expect for aya's brother and nijimin's psycho fan to fight. so we learned that there's multiple sites with different administrators plus we learned about the tempest and that it's inevitable but if you collect enough evil energy then you might just survive the tempest (or will you), also if you know too much you must be eliminated by the administrators. I love that now the goal is to capture an administrator and find out what the tempest really is.
May 11, 2018 12:53 PM
Reviewer

Apr 2012
uninstallthegame said:
"Nosy girls must be killed". you literally have the "ABOUT TEMPEST" info on ur fucking site, how is that nosy smh... this writing..

Exactly my thoughts man. Exactly my thoughts.

I kinda like the show because the chars are unrealistic and it's so unnecessarily dramatic. But a lot of the show is forced drama for the sake of drama, so it's hard for me to determine whether it's just "alright" or if it's "pretty good".

May 11, 2018 1:06 PM

Nov 2016
The scene with Nijimi and Ayo's brother was so damn cringe. They are the perfect couple for each other LUL.

A lot of information in this episode, featuring a new magical girl that is not normal by any means but her power heals people. It was suspicious that the admins were doing something fishy. The idea of negative energy is interesting. The information is on the website but the girls must die if they find out *facepalm*.

The battle between the magical girls and the admins begins. I assume that girl in the end is Tempest.

NoloranMay 11, 2018 1:10 PM
May 11, 2018 1:07 PM

Jan 2012

Kyaaaaaaaa! He's perfect in every single way! Please take my first time, Onii-sama!

"That scene was cringy" - Literally kill yourselves, you garbage bottom-feeders of society.
May 11, 2018 1:23 PM

Feb 2013
That scene was cringy? If anything it was hilarious and it was that intention lol

Also, Kizuna AI as the adm of Kosame was pretty recognizable
May 11, 2018 2:05 PM
Sep 2017
May 11, 2018 2:15 PM
Jul 2018
I heard some people in Japan got triggered by this show because it apparently "incites bullying", LMAO. Whatever, i'll keep enjoying this tryhard edge show, it's kinda funny for how surreal it is.

Also, gotta love the forced smiles of Aya's brother and Nijimin.
May 11, 2018 2:31 PM

Mar 2017
uninstallthegame said:

Uh,no. The girls're getting killed not because they knew about Tempest, but beacause they planned to join force to deal with the Site. Tempest info was revealed to make Mahou Shoujo fight and kill each other (for some reason we don't know yet) to survive "Tempest" just like "Magical Hunter" Shioi.
But they instead decided to "team up". They must kill them off before they can harm them, and create a new Mahou Shoujo generation to continue gathering negative energy.
Somehow MSS gradually becomes so much like MadoMagi. Tempest, and now gathering negative energy. The next thing maybe after a Mahou Shoujo used up her lifespan, she would turn into a Site Admin. Who knows? Site Admins seem to be all girl.
English is not my native language. Sorry for my poor choice of words and crappy grammar.
May 11, 2018 2:38 PM

Dec 2017
janadestiny said:
uninstallthegame said:

Uh,no. The girls're getting killed not because they knew about Tempest, but beacause they planned to join force to deal with the Site. Tempest info was revealed to make Mahou Shoujo fight and kill each other (for some reason we don't know yet) to survive "Tempest" just like "Magical Hunter" Shioi.
But they instead decided to "team up". They must kill them off before they can harm them, and create a new Mahou Shoujo generation to continue gathering negative energy.
Somehow MSS gradually becomes so much like MadoMagi. Tempest, and now gathering negative energy. The next thing maybe after a Mahou Shoujo used up her lifespan, she would turn into a Site Admin. Who knows? Site Admins seem to be all girl.

yeah, this interpretation makes sense. what doesn't is why they expected to gladiator their shit out of this. the writing isn't good anyways. and yes, i kinda found the resemblance of negative energy with madoka too
May 11, 2018 2:56 PM

Jul 2015
Nijimin and the bro together was too funny.

The girls with now an emo healer around find a new objective after some revelations.
May 11, 2018 3:16 PM

Dec 2017
Microscop said:
uninstallthegame said:

yeah, this interpretation makes sense. what doesn't is why they expected to gladiator their shit out of this. the writing isn't good anyways. and yes, i kinda found the resemblance of negative energy with madoka too

Writing is fine but your brain might be not.

ur first "writing is good what's wrong with it?" was fine enough. way to go to in trying to offend me. let me hand u a gun and tell u to go and kill other people that posses a gun, would u do that? why don't u just point the gun on me? see, it's not that hard. but they show it as "wow, they oppose us. how nosy, how dare they". it's not a good writing, but tbh considering all the shit that's happening in this show, this little thing is not the worst part
May 11, 2018 3:24 PM
May 2018
uninstallthegame said:
Microscop said:

Writing is fine but your brain might be not.

ur first "writing is good what's wrong with it?" was fine enough. way to go to in trying to offend me. let me hand u a gun and tell u to go and kill other people that posses a gun, would u do that? why don't u just point the gun on me? see, it's not that hard. but they show it as "wow, they oppose us. how nosy, how dare they". it's not a good writing, but tbh considering all the shit that's happening in this show, this little thing is not the worst part

Sorry about that
They manipulate mentally disordered girls and most of them belive the tempest hoax. If some of them discover that Tempest is fake they weed them out. Perfectly logical.
Site administrators are not afraid of some rouge girls overall and they were shown to kills most of the rebels with ease.
If you are a "god" who gives human a gun you are not really scared of him turning against you.

You basicly retold what happened in that scene and called it bad without much explenation. So far nothing illogical happened in the show.

Hitler started a world war becouse he didn't get into art school? Now thats terrible writing.
Few highschool boyes raped and tortured a girl to death for few dayes when their mother was at home?
Wow life writes such edgy unbelivable stories.
MicroscopMay 11, 2018 3:35 PM
May 11, 2018 3:36 PM

Jan 2013
Ara Ara~ Things are getting interesting. I'm expecting the stalker to attack the brother tbh. And I already like the "emo girl" lol.
May 11, 2018 3:38 PM

Dec 2017
Microscop said:
uninstallthegame said:

Sorry about that
They manipulate mentally disordered girls and most of them belive the tempest hoax. If some of them discover that Tempest is fake they weed them out. Perfectly logical.
Site administrators are not afraid of some rouge girls overall and they were shown to kills most of the rebels with ease.
If you are a "god" who gives human a gun you are not really scared of him turning against you.

You basicly retold what happened in that scene and called it bad without much explenation. So far nothing illogical happened in the show.

what i meant is the admins calling it "nosy" while they gave all the info about tempest and expected them to go the one-way route. while there is always another way to do things, isn't this logical? so admins call the opposition "nosy" while it's at their fault. and i don't know why r u even defending this edgy show
May 11, 2018 3:41 PM

Sep 2016
LOL everyone saying that was cringy, that scene was actually pretty funny XD, relax guys, eat a snickers and enjoy this trashy anime.

Cringe word used Counter : 6

Also Kizuna AI voiced Kosame's site admin lol
PolarCyrus97May 11, 2018 3:51 PM
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
May 11, 2018 3:45 PM
May 2018
uninstallthegame said:
Microscop said:

Sorry about that

what i meant is the admins calling it "nosy" while they gave all the info about tempest and expected them to go the one-way route. while there is always another way to do things, isn't this logical? so admins call the opposition "nosy" while it's at their fault. and i don't know why r u even defending this edgy show
uninstallthegame said:
Microscop said:

Sorry about that

By your logic no plan would make sense becouse there is alwayes more then one aproach. Admins gave them fake info, the temest isnt real. If the girls figure that out they just kill them without much problems. They arent nosy becosue they learn about tempest but becosue they figure out its a lie. Majority of the girls dont figure it out and fallow the administrators plan so overall its working out for them so far. There are probably around 100 magical girls total and only a part of them rebeled.

This show is intended to be edgy and cringy in the same way drama is supposed to make you cry etc. It's like blaming a comedy for beeing funny for gods sake.
MicroscopMay 11, 2018 3:51 PM
May 11, 2018 3:48 PM

Sep 2016
SupremeEdgelord said:
I heard some people in Japan got triggered by this show because it apparently "incites bullying", LMAO. Whatever, i'll keep enjoying this tryhard edge show, it's kinda funny for how surreal it is.

Also, gotta love the forced smiles of Aya's brother and Nijimin.
Yeah that group also got triggered over Sin : Nanatsu no Taizai from last year XD.
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
May 11, 2018 3:51 PM

Dec 2017
Microscop said:
uninstallthegame said:

uninstallthegame said:

By your logic no plan would make sense becouse there is alwayes more then one aproach. Admins gave them fake info, the temest isnt real. If the girls figure that out they just kill them without much problems. Majority of the girls dont figure it out and fallow the administrators plan so overall its working out for them so far.

This show is intended to be edgy and cringy in the same way drama is supposed to make you cry etc. It's like blaming a comedy for beeing funny for gods sake.

alright, alright. calm down, mate

yeah, it's such a good cringy drama that it's got a score of 6 not even being finished. shoving all that ptsd at ur face wont make the chars more sympathizing
May 11, 2018 3:55 PM

Sep 2016
uninstallthegame said:
Microscop said:

Sorry about that

Well they have the right to defend the show, even if its edgy. Its like last year when people were defending Ousama game and Mayoiga in 2016.
PolarCyrus97May 11, 2018 4:06 PM
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
May 11, 2018 3:57 PM
May 2018
uninstallthegame said:
Microscop said:

By your logic no plan would make sense becouse there is alwayes more then one aproach. Admins gave them fake info, the temest isnt real. If the girls figure that out they just kill them without much problems. Majority of the girls dont figure it out and fallow the administrators plan so overall its working out for them so far.

yeah, it's such a good cringy drama that it's got a score of 6 not even being finished. shoving all that ptsd at ur face wont make the chars more sympathizing

Its not drama, i said its an edgy show that suppsoed to be cringy in the same was as drama is supposed to be sad for example.

Character don't have to be sympathetic to be good and i am not saying they are but so far their actions are explained and logical to sufficent degree.
May 11, 2018 3:59 PM
May 2018
PolarCyrus97 said:
uninstallthegame said:

Well they have the right to defend the show, even if its edgy and has poor writing. Its like last year when people were defending Ousama game and Mayoiga in 2016.

Noone can point out bad writing in this show so far lol.
Ousama game was bad but Mayoiga was a comedy which is a fact that somehow people missed and treated it as a horror story for some reason.
May 11, 2018 4:03 PM

Sep 2016
Microscop said:
PolarCyrus97 said:
Well they have the right to defend the show, even if its edgy and has poor writing. Its like last year when people were defending Ousama game and Mayoiga in 2016.

Ousama game was bad but Mayoiga was a comedy which is a fact that somehow people missed and treated it as a horror story for some reason.
My bad on the sentence, it has okay writing, nothing that stands out but still its a good show, the voice acting has been top notch and carrying the show hard.
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
May 11, 2018 4:05 PM

Dec 2017
Microscop said:
uninstallthegame said:

Its not drama, i said its an edgy show that suppsoed to be cringy in the same was as drama is supposed to be sad for example.

Character don't have to be sympathetic to be good and i am not saying they are but so far their actions are explained and logical to sufficent degree.

u calling this logical to a sufficient degree, while i'm waiting here for them to be logically killed by god-like admins. and guess what, they won't. logical enough. but why do i care, the manga is still ongoing so this story won't finish on a decent note anyway
May 11, 2018 4:06 PM

Jun 2017
Tsuyuno is pretty much the girl version of Goro this season lol. Aya also improved a lot. Man, I am loving this show way more than I should lmao.
May 11, 2018 4:08 PM
May 2018
PolarCyrus97 said:
Microscop said:

My bad on the sentence, it has okay writing, nothing that stands out but still its a good show, the voice acting has been top notch and carrying the show hard.

I am not calling it great but just like you said its a fine show.
Unlikable character don't equal bad wriiting, suffering doesn't have to invoke compassion etc. people make those assumptions. Also it baffles me how people say this how is an unintentional comedy when its full of "gag"(i dont know how to put it better) scenes that are supposed to be intentionally funny espeically when they are contrasted with the "dark" scenes.
May 11, 2018 4:15 PM
Sep 2013
what's the word they are translating as "emo kid"? it sounds like 'meherona'? or maybe 'meihei onna'?
FOLMMay 11, 2018 4:26 PM
May 11, 2018 4:15 PM
May 2018
uninstallthegame said:
Microscop said:

u calling this logical to a sufficient degree, while i'm waiting here for them to be logically killed by god-like admins. and guess what, they won't. logical enough. but why do i care, the manga is still ongoing so this story won't finish on a decent note anyway

You cant expect every plan to be 100% safe in practice, it would be even more unrealsitic that way. Ofcourse admins would prefer all of the girls to belive the lie and fallow their plan but if majority does that its still good enough for them. SO far they showed that they are capable of dealing with rogue girls easily but i belive they underestimate them overall.

You know that USA trained Al Kaida and gave them weapons to fight Soviets in Afghanistan and later Al Kaida turned agains the USA. It's a similiar story.
MicroscopMay 11, 2018 4:24 PM
May 11, 2018 4:26 PM

Dec 2017
Microscop said:
uninstallthegame said:

You cant expect every plan to be 100% safe in practice, it would be even more unrealsitic that way. Ofcourse admins would prefer all of the girls to belive the lie and fallow their plan but if majority does that its still good enough for them. SO far they showed that they are capable of dealing with rogue girls easily but i belive they underestimate them overall.

You know that USA trained Al Kaida and gave them weapons to fight Soviets in Afghanistan and later Al Kaida turned agains the USA. It's a similiar story.

yeah, alright, mate. u can consider this as my personal preference that the show is not good. and lol, why r u comparing little teen girls to terrorists
May 11, 2018 4:33 PM

Sep 2016
"it's all bad writing because I don't like it!"
lmao
uninstallthegame said:

Tempest is a fake info to give someone incentive to kill other magical girls. but some magical girls (Kosame's group) are surprisingly smart enough to actually contacted and cooperated with bunch of magical girls to create a plan to overthrow the admins. This is of course, outside admins' plan, so they are trying to kill all the rebels now. After they killed them all, they can just re-distribute the sticks to a new, ignorant unfortunate girls and continue with their plan again anyway. Looks like you are the one with bad imagination.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
May 11, 2018 4:33 PM
May 2018
uninstallthegame said:
Microscop said:

yeah, alright, mate. u can consider this as my personal preference that the show is not good. and lol, why r u comparing little teen girls to terrorists

You are saying that becouse the girls figured out the scam the writing is bad.
You are syaing the writing is bad becouse the girls can use sticks to fight the admins.

There is nothing unresonable about this. The relation between the girls and admins is the same as relation between USA and Al Kaida. Sorry but you are a brainlet.
May 11, 2018 4:36 PM

Dec 2017
GangsterCat said:
lmao
uninstallthegame said:

Tempest is a fake info to give someone incentive to kill other magical girls. but some magical girls (Kosame's group) are surprisingly smart enough to actually contacted and cooperated with bunch of magical girls to create a plan to overthrow the admins. This is of course, outside admins' plan, so they are trying to kill all the rebels now. After they killed them all, they can just re-distribute the sticks to a new, ignorant unfortunate girls and continue with their plan again anyway. Looks like you are the one with bad imagination.

k, the writing isn't bad. the show itself is. the characters are unlikable, the plot is unoriginal, the edginess is overblown. what do u want me to say? i don't like it
May 11, 2018 4:38 PM
May 2018
GangsterCat said:
lmao
uninstallthegame said:

EXACTLY
Your explenation is better then mine too, i said the same thing but you put it into words in a more concise manner.
btw
Cross Ange is a great show man, but it falls victim of the same kind of people sadly.
May 11, 2018 4:39 PM

Dec 2017
Microscop said:
uninstallthegame said:

You are syaing the writing is bad becouse the girls can use sticks to fight the admins.

There is nothing unresonable about this. The relation between the girls and admins is the same as relation between USA and Al Kaida. Sorry but you are a brainlet.

so it's more reasonable to compare people who lived their life to kill to girls who are forced to do so?
May 11, 2018 4:41 PM
May 2018
uninstallthegame said:
Microscop said:

so it's more reasonable to compare people who lived their life to kill to girls who are forced to do so?

Do you even know history? Afganistan was occupied by the Soviets and those were normal people fighting for freedom, they were also forced to fight in a way and used by USA to do their dirty work later. The plan backfired and after soviets were defeated they turned against usa. Do you see the analogy?
May 11, 2018 4:41 PM

Apr 2013
_myr17 said:

This is original. And they adapted some scenes, I think they will don't follow the manga.
May 11, 2018 4:44 PM

Sep 2016
uninstallthegame said:
Microscop said:

It's really hard to talk to you when you don't even know analogy
http://examples.yourdictionary.com/analogy-ex.html
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
May 11, 2018 4:46 PM
May 2018
uninstallthegame said:
Microscop said:

THE ANALOGY IS THE PLAN BACKFIRING ON THE USA
THEY ARMED THE AL KAIDA AND IT TURNED AGAINST THEM
JUST LIKE YOU COMPLAINED THAT ADMINS ARMED THE GIRLS AND THE GIRLS TURNED AGAINST THEM

you keep operating on emotiona level, i don't care if you understand anything
Peace man
May 11, 2018 4:52 PM

Dec 2017
GangsterCat said:
uninstallthegame said:

Microscop said:
uninstallthegame said:

JUST LIKE YOU COMPLAINED THAT ADMINS ARMED THE GIRLS AND THE GIRLS TURNED AGAINST THEM

Peace man

lol, chill. i understand that u brought that up to show the analogy, but what i told u is that the people are different. people who fight and kill for political views and little teen girls with personal problems. those people had their ideology and these girls have none. stop comparing irl topics to this fictional shitstorm
May 11, 2018 4:57 PM
May 2018
uninstallthegame said:
GangsterCat said:
Microscop said:

Peace man

lol, chill. i understand that u brought that up to show the analogy, but what i told u is that the people are different. people who fight and kill for political views and little teen girls with personal problems. those people had their ideology and these girls have none. stop comparing irl topics to this fictional shitstorm

Those girls had nothing to live for in most case or were kept alive only by revenge, Yatsumura kept torturing that man for years and that was her reason to live.
Al Kaida begun as fredom fighter group trying to liberate their home countrym they had a legitimate reason to fight. They werent killing people in the name of islam originally. USA turned them radical and used them as a tool but they broke the leash later on and turned on USA which usa actually earned for themselves.
Both girls nad Al Kaida were originally victims and turned against their creators.

It doesn't matetr that those people are different. The relation between 2 parties is the same. You were saying that this is bad writing but this is actually very realistic . It works pefectly fine as an analogy.
MicroscopMay 11, 2018 5:01 PM
May 11, 2018 4:58 PM

Sep 2016
uninstallthegame said:
GangsterCat said:
Microscop said:

Peace man

It seems that you didn't click my link, so I will just write it here

"At its most basic, an analogy is a comparison of two things to show their similarities. Sometimes the things being compared are quite similar, but other times they could be very different. Nevertheless, an analogy explains one thing in terms of another to highlight the ways in which they are alike."
CrossAnge

May 11, 2018 5:25 PM

Jul 2017
I really dont care who dies at this point I just want to see if the brother will be a magical girl
May 11, 2018 5:25 PM

Dec 2017
GangsterCat said:
uninstallthegame said:

It seems that you didn't click my link, so I will just write it here

"At its most basic, an analogy is a comparison of two things to show their similarities. Sometimes the things being compared are quite similar, but other times they could be very different. Nevertheless, an analogy explains one thing in terms of another to highlight the ways in which they are alike."
Microscop said:
uninstallthegame said:

Those girls had nothing to live for in most case or were kept alive only by revenge, Yatsumura kept torturing that man for years and that was her reason to live.
Al Kaida begun as fredom fighter group trying to liberate their home countrym they had a legitimate reason to fight. They werent killing people in the name of islam originally. USA turned them radical and used them as a tool but they broke the leash later on and turned on USA which usa actually earned for themselves.
Both girls nad Al Kaida were originally victims and turned against their creators.

It doesn't matetr that those people are different. The relation between 2 parties is the same. You were saying that this is bad writing but this is actually very realistic . It works pefectly fine as an analogy.

so.. thanks for bringing up the analogy of al kaida on an anime discussion thread. it's very helpful, indeed. even though it all started from my comment on bad writing, while i admitted that i'm wrong and it's my personal preference to dislike it, u still don't fuck off?
May 11, 2018 5:35 PM
Feb 2018
The oni-chan might be a bad person now but I can predict that he'll have a useful role in the future that will help Aya and the other magical girls.

He may be scum but he sure is smart.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 9 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Aug 21, 2018

17 by yuanya »»
Mar 13, 6:24 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2018

81 by yuanya »»
Mar 12, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

114 by yuanya »»
Mar 12, 3:51 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2018

111 by yuanya »»
Mar 12, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2018

151 by yuanya »»
Mar 12, 2:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.