Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 20, 2015 5:18 AM

May 2013
The first part was rushed but at least the last part was funny as heck. Hahahaha
The world shall know the truth soon.
Apr 20, 2015 6:06 AM

Jul 2013
Hmm there's still nothing interesting yet.. I don't think it's bad but it's not that good either.

That new girl sure overreacted though.. who the hell spreads damaging rumor about strangers just because her feelings got hurt (due to her own misunderstanding I might add)? and then she just willingly kissed Yamada like that despite her (weak) resistance. It made it look as if she got a crush at Yamada to begin with and was simply jealous that he kissed Shiraishi but somehow I don't think that was the case.
Apr 20, 2015 6:18 AM

Jul 2013
Ono Daisuke and Fukuyama Jun? This is getting better and better :D
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
Apr 20, 2015 6:29 AM

Dec 2013
MoeGod said:
That new girl sure overreacted though.. who the hell spreads damaging rumor about strangers just because her feelings got hurt (due to her own misunderstanding I might add)? and then she just willingly kissed Yamada like that despite her (weak) resistance. It made it look as if she got a crush at Yamada to begin with and was simply jealous that he kissed Shiraishi but somehow I don't think that was the case.

When she learned of the club she was extremely happy to find out there were others who were interested in the supernatural like she was. When she saw them she realised that they never intended to use the club for what it was meant for and that she was lied to. It was only natural that she would feel hurt.
Apr 20, 2015 6:38 AM

Jan 2014
The rush is strong in this series. But hey, it's not bad. Just.... super rushed.

RIP Fever filler chapter adaptation
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 2015 6:52 AM

Jan 2013
Black_wind said:
I would like to applaud all the seiyuu for doing absolutely fantastic job.

Yup. My biggest compliment for this anime so far.
Apr 20, 2015 6:56 AM
Mar 2014
Great episode, especially when they were all switching. Didn't show the Yuri kiss though ;(
Apr 20, 2015 7:03 AM

Oct 2008
I picked up this series to see how it'd be like in anime form since I had so much fun with the live action drama, but this was really quite boring... Maybe it's partly due to already knowing how it'll turn out, but I'm pretty disappointed so far. The first 2 episodes are not even half as close to how exciting and lively the drama was for me. Feel like dropping it but I'll probably give it another episode.
Apr 20, 2015 9:13 AM

Jun 2013
a hotdog body pillow!! good episode it was fun
Apr 20, 2015 9:17 AM

Jan 2012
Hmm don't really like it... guess I'll give it one more ep and probably drop it ><
Apr 20, 2015 9:23 AM

Jul 2014
YumeNoMonogatari said:
AlexGK said:

This.
And another great episode.

+2

+9001
They are absolutely awesome and I think they are having fun with it lol.
and I never knew Itou was an easy girl... you can literally tell she wanted to kiss Yamada too.

Apr 20, 2015 10:16 AM

Aug 2013
Not bad at all, even that rushed..But I will continue to watch it.
The ending song is <3
u like Ecchi? then visit Ecchi Corner on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Ecchi.Corner - Date here.

life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how i react to.
Apr 20, 2015 11:36 AM

Apr 2015
I liked the introduction of Itou. There was a lot of information on why she is the way she is and it was well done.

The best part of the episode was all the switching at the end. Good stuff.
Apr 20, 2015 3:02 PM

Jan 2013
Shimai_ni said:
Ono Daisuke and Fukuyama Jun? This is getting better and better :D
Chocolatcchii said:
[i] Another beautiful episode. xD

I WANT NEED MORE MIYAMURA. HE'S TOO DAMN AWESOME. *fangirls*
[/i]

Apr 20, 2015 5:41 PM

Feb 2014
Dropped.

All this yuri and yaoi shit made me think this is an horrible series.

Make it harem or make it a love triangle. Anything beyond that is girl's stuff. Name it 'shoujo', 'cause this shit is way too far of being a 'shounen'.
DoctaLinker
Apr 20, 2015 6:31 PM

Aug 2013
Vacation said:
Dropped.

Make it harem or make it a love triangle. Anything beyond that is girl's stuff. Name it 'shoujo', 'cause this shit is way too far of being a 'shounen'.
you tell em!
Apr 20, 2015 7:21 PM

Aug 2014
Very enjoyable episode. Even though Itou shows signs of being a mild tsundere I still like her, poor thing just wanted to share her enthusiasm. Urara is really nice, not a lot of girls you barely know would agree to switch bodies and do a test, and you gotta laugh at Miyamura being totally fine with kissing another guy. Overall, I'm liking every single character in this show so far, and I'm personally okay with the pacing.

5/5 for that kissing fest at the end.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Apr 20, 2015 7:23 PM

Aug 2012
MasterDetective said:
Vacation said:
Dropped.

you tell em!
Yeah fuck this cute kissing shit! Not enough boobs and sluts to make me feel comfortable with my masculinity!
Apr 20, 2015 7:50 PM

Apr 2013
kuro-ooji said:
XD I really love this series. Man, this is a good season for anime. Haha the ending was cute when everyone switched bodies. So, is it official that Yamada can switch bodies with just anyone? Idk this sort of reminds me of Yankee-kun to Megane-chan? It's probably just the fact that the main characters have similar personalities/are delinquents... Looking forwards to next week too :)

Same mangaka if I recall correctly.
Apr 20, 2015 7:52 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode I think, lots of kissing and body switching.
I don't know how 7 witches are going to get involved in this.
Apr 20, 2015 9:38 PM
Apr 2015
How many chapters did they put in this episode!? 5???
Apr 20, 2015 10:55 PM

Feb 2014
AlexTheRiot said:
MasterDetective said:
you tell em!
Yeah fuck this cute kissing shit! Not enough boobs and sluts to make me feel comfortable with my masculinity!

I don't care about what you like or not. You can't just tell me 'seeing boys kissing each other' is 'shounen' stuff, you couldn't even classify it as a 'harem' or anything that this series is being classified. So far there's no harem, just homossexual stuff in my opinion.

Seeing boobs or sluts doesn't make me a tough guy proud of my masculinity. But seeing guys kissing each other doesn't make me comfortable with it either.
DoctaLinker
Apr 20, 2015 11:21 PM

Oct 2011
Body switching XDDD

Seiyuu are amazing

Supernatural phenomenon between my legs XDDDDD
Apr 21, 2015 12:57 AM

Aug 2013
Vacation said:
AlexTheRiot said:

I don't care about what you like or not. You can't just tell me 'seeing boys kissing each other' is 'shounen' stuff, you couldn't even classify it as a 'harem' or anything that this series is being classified. So far there's no harem, just homossexual stuff in my opinion.

Seeing boobs or sluts doesn't make me a tough guy proud of my masculinity. But seeing guys kissing each other doesn't make me comfortable with it either.

Then it's your loss. If seeing two guys kiss non seriously for comedic effect makes you question your masculinity, then I think you might have some other things going on there.

On topic, I think it's interesting that of the club members, Shiraishi has not kissed anyone besides Yamada in all of the body switching endeavors.
Apr 21, 2015 2:30 AM

Dec 2010
kiss for sell..2/10..
Mim
Apr 21, 2015 4:13 AM

Mar 2015
I'm enjoyng this anime, not seen the manga so can't comment on the pace.

I'm a fan of the humour and already shipping Yamada x shiraishi

Will definately read the manga after
Apr 21, 2015 10:52 AM
Jun 2014
So people can't complain about LIDENFILMS's logic of adapting the first saga aka the first 90 chapters into 12 episodes only when it deserves at least 24 episodes to be called a somewhat satisfying adaptation? That's cute.

This is so typical of LIDENFILMS. We have an ongoing manga of 150+ chapters, with a lot of characters. They decide to adapt the manga, hire a shit ton of people for voice acting to make an overall enormous cast, then they go with 12 episodes only. What's the point then? The fact that Arslan Senki, that only has like 22 chapters out, gets 25 episodes from LIDENFILMS pissess me off, while I have no offense to that show. It's just seems illogical and unfair to me.
Apr 21, 2015 11:55 AM

Aug 2013
SogiitaGunha said:
So people can't complain about LIDENFILMS's logic of adapting the first saga aka the first 90 chapters into 12 episodes only when it deserves at least 24 episodes to be called a somewhat satisfying adaptation? That's cute.

This is so typical of LIDENFILMS. We have an ongoing manga of 150+ chapters, with a lot of characters. They decide to adapt the manga, hire a shit ton of people for voice acting to make an overall enormous cast, then they go with 12 episodes only. What's the point then? The fact that Arslan Senki, that only has like 22 chapters out, gets 25 episodes from LIDENFILMS pissess me off, while I have no offense to that show. It's just seems illogical and unfair to me.

You can complain about it, but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy the show.
Apr 21, 2015 6:59 PM

Jul 2013
Stark700 said:

Definitely the first thing to do when switching bodies LOL!!!
That switch-fest was hilarious.
I enjoyed it! Shiraishi <3 Itou was cute!
PhinalPhlashApr 22, 2015 6:51 AM
Apr 21, 2015 7:59 PM

Aug 2013
Olem said:
KirijoCorp said:
Still love the series, but it just seems so unbelievably fast-paced. It's a bit much and the characters don't feel as fleshed out as they should by this point, Miyamura in particular since they skipped a whole two chapters of his introduction.

Yup :L

Anyway, did we just see Shoba in the middle of the episode? 10/10 just for that alone

Haha yes, Shoba was the best part of the episode XD I saw him and went :O I'm gonna flip if he gets another appearance.
Apr 21, 2015 8:13 PM

Jan 2014
It was funny how Yamata-kun was emitting sounds while approaching Ito like some sort of a beast.
Also, Ito is super funny too :D Yaay! I'm glad she joined them. This was really amusing, again ^^
Apr 21, 2015 9:10 PM

Mar 2012
SogiitaGunha said:

I sort of feel the same, but there's really no point on brooding on this anymore. Complaining isn't going to change anything and many have already raged the moment 12 episodes was confirmed. Also, despite the insane pacing of the first episode, the series has still been quite enjoyable in its own right. The pacing for the second episode seemed reasonable enough to me as an avid manga reader.

KirijoCorp said:
Olem said:

Yup :L

Anyway, did we just see Shoba in the middle of the episode? 10/10 just for that alone

Haha yes, Shoba was the best part of the episode XD I saw him and went :O I'm gonna flip if he gets another appearance.

I was elated when I saw Shoba too. Master class Shoba for more screen time! XD
Apr 21, 2015 11:28 PM

May 2010
As scared as I am of this adaptation, I totally get hyped for new episodes. I mean, just imagine the ratings skyrocket if they adapted it a bit more faithfully (also, drew Miyamura properly. No way that's Miyamura)

Anyways, gotta love the OP.

Props to seiyuu, they are doing a stellar job.

"All right, Yamada! This time, leap into my arms!" hahaha.
"Yamada-kun, am I cute?"
LMAO this guy is the best.
Apr 21, 2015 11:54 PM

Jan 2013
The pacing was better than the first episode.
And the only Yuri kiss on screen in the manga was taken out of the anime.
Apr 22, 2015 2:00 AM

May 2014
Vacation said:
Dropped.

So you just want it to be another generic harem or love triangle romance anime?

The Yuri and Yaoi "shit" is a nice change, it's different from the normal romance anime and I really like that.

I normally skip animes like this, but this is way too much fun.

Another enjoyable episode! I really love this series :D 4/5

AlexTheRiot said:
MasterDetective said:
you tell em!

You tell em!

:p

Apr 22, 2015 6:50 AM

May 2013
I thought Itou was pretty influential with her rumors, but in the end, I just felt sorry for her.
I really like how Yamada stands up for his friends, especially in a different body.

Lol, Yamada can switch bodies more than once.
This is freakin' amazing! (^_^)
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Apr 22, 2015 9:14 AM

Dec 2012
Good episode, I like to see all these switching. In the last part, it was hard to remember who is who, Shiraishi was very funny. Kiss everywhere!
Apr 22, 2015 12:03 PM

Jan 2011
Never have I seen that many kisses in one ep. Still, everybody except Yamada seems pretty chill about the whole thing.

One thing is why would Yamada and Shiraishi continue to switch bodies? If Shiraishi helps Yamada attend classes and take exams, wouldn't she flunk while Yamada gets the grades?
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Apr 22, 2015 12:52 PM

Apr 2012
SogiitaGunha said:
The fact that Arslan Senki, that only has like 22 chapters out, gets 25 episodes from LIDENFILMS pissess me off, while I have no offense to that show. It's just seems illogical and unfair to me.

You do know that Arslan Senki is based on novels, 200 pages each, written words in 14 volumes? 25 episodes is probably way to little to cover that much. That is 2800 pages of text. Japanese one so I dont know if that means its even more information in those pages or less.

Comparatively, while Im liking this anime, I would imagine it to get quite tiring if it drags on. So thank god its only 12 episodes long. Rom-com comedies should have to know when to stop.
Apr 22, 2015 9:15 PM

Mar 2013
Wow, and here I thought the MC was only going to switch when it was absolutely necessary.... now it's just everywhere at this point lol
Will continue watching and hopefully pick up manga soon.
Apr 24, 2015 9:59 PM

Aug 2013
Good thing Futurama already figured out how to get back in your own body

Although the problem in The Prisoner of Benda was a little tougher. Once you switched minds, you couldn't switch back with the same person.
Apr 25, 2015 7:12 PM
May 2014
Wintovisky said:
Keep growing, haremm

His harem is quite small to be honest and Itou isn't part of it. (It's four girls, one minor character, one side character and two main characters)
Apr 25, 2015 7:12 PM
May 2014
LaughingGold said:
Funny episode, nice end credits too, it was cute. But this Ito girl better not get in the way of Yamada and Shirashi(I think that's how you spell it) :|

Itou isn't in love with Yamada.
Apr 25, 2015 7:13 PM
May 2014
ShinRei_YaGaMi said:
It's like kissing fest omg~
A funny episode especially when they constantly switch bodies. Thankfully there's no yaoi scene this time (well Yamada did kiss Miyamura but technically they were in girls' bodies so yeah...'yuri'). But I think later Yamada will go yaoi with the guy from student council blehh yuck $#%@

AAH, classic homophobia, really refreshing
Apr 25, 2015 7:15 PM
May 2014
Vacation said:
Dropped.

Yaoi and Yuri doesn't make anything shit, it's just as normal as a straight couple kiss. It is a shonen and it's for guys, it doesn't mean it has some guy and girl kissing that it is for girls.
Apr 25, 2015 7:24 PM
May 2014
Vacation said:
AlexTheRiot said:

Well look at it in another way. Little to no homosexual complain about straight kiss and a kiss between two people of the contrary gender despite straight kiss been everywhere so because there is one yaoi kiss and one yuri kiss, you have to drop this. I wonder how many things homosexual would have to drop if they had the same ''disgusting.'' attitude as you. Quit your whining and just stop overreacting over two normal kisses between same gender people(from japenesse cartons too). Well to be honest, why shoudn't it for boys. There has been many straight kisses and one girl and girl and one boy and boy so it's not like it's leaning towards yaoi anyway. It's just there and you should know that harem take time to build, not one episode but much longer. You have to meet all the girls and make them fall in love, I'm pretty sure it takes more than 2 episodes to introduce all the girls and make them fall in love and did you know that gay ''boys.'' are boys too so if you are talking about this boy x boy as only for girls than you are surely mistaken. Not to forget that there is also straight and yuri kiss which balance things out even more. There has been again 2 homosexual kisses(Which is more than fine since it's normal) which were like what 5 seconds if you put them together so how the hell does 5 seconds = 2 episodes
Apr 25, 2015 9:15 PM

Dec 2013
My body was ready.... but apparently my mind was not....
Any more people in this mass switching fest and I'm gonna lose track of who is in who's body.

This episode was so much less of a rush than the first episode was. Characters like Ito, I understand why they're part of this show. They're there to give that "push" to the main characters to do their thing, without taking anything away from the MCs own character (that reluctance to kiss others).

As of now they all think that Yamada is the one with the ability to switch bodies, I'll be really happy with when they actually figure out his true ability. Still, I wouldn't have pegged Shiraishi to "donate" her body to the experiment. And I'm kinda confused as to how the ability manifests itself. Like, so the ability that they have is attached to the persons "spirit"? So if you switch to another persons body, you still retain your own ability? I mean, Ito in Yamada's body got creamed by those punks, but Yamada in Ito just thrashed them. So... so long as Yamada is in your body, he can essentially "give" your body off to someone new? Woah, that's a scary thought.....

Doesn't that mean
HESTIAAPPROVES
Apr 28, 2015 12:25 AM

Jul 2009
Great episode!

Itou is another interesting weird character. She seems to be into supernatural and all.

I have a feeling she keeps on cock blocking Yamada just because she might have feelings to her.

And i didn't know she was voiced by Uchida Maaya! She kinda sounds different here tbh.

Hehe she was a known liar all along. Despite what she says, she was willing to kiss Yamada either way.

Lol with all the kissing it was hard keeping up who is who :O

I don't mind watching this all the way. It's funny as hell either way ^^

Can't wait for the next episode!
May 1, 2015 11:24 AM

Jun 2008
Was waiting for Yamada and Miyamura to kiss but...
I feel tricked XD
May 4, 2015 4:33 PM

Dec 2013
lol, I found the scene with multiple swapping hard to follow

foshizzle_05 said:
To the people complaining about the anime being rushed, what did you expect? the series is only 12 episodes! the manga is 150+ chapters and ongoing.. smh

adapting less chapters?

well I'm not a reader anyways so it doesn't bother me

Black_wind said:
I would like to applaud all the seiyuu for doing absolutely fantastic job.

yeah, this. I'm glad they the series didn't go for the typical and illogical body swap with voices from their own bodies remaining
AizixMay 4, 2015 4:38 PM
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite Female Character?

Fieryx - Jun 30, 2015

16 by Inter_anime »»
Jul 17, 11:59 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2015

291 by Tauren64 »»
Apr 26, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 10, 2015

146 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2015

306 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2015

153 by brokeRyuk »»
Feb 23, 3:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.