Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jun 14, 2014 9:30 AM

Jul 2013
Nice Epidose
"I'll become Hokage, and find One Piece... so that can kill all the Titans."
-- Guts Freecss
Jun 14, 2014 12:38 PM

May 2013
emeraldrosary said:
Oh yeah, I forgot that Orochimaru was still alive. Nice to know what Sasuke and the group are up to. I never thought we'd be relying on Orochimaru and his forbidden jutsu. You never know what to expect sometimes.

Lots of surprises these past few episodes. Not all of them were good though Neji;_;

Speaking of surprises, I can't believe Ino managed to land a mind-transfer jutsu on Obito. I did not expect such a powerful ninja to be hit by that attack. I guess the power of the nine-tails shouldn't be underestimated.

That was the second time she trolled Obito. Ino did more than the other females in this arc.
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Jun 14, 2014 4:16 PM

Jul 2013
damastah said:
Dem EdoKages finally appear.

SaSa-Zoldyck said:
emeraldrosary said:
Oh yeah, I forgot that Orochimaru was still alive. Nice to know what Sasuke and the group are up to. I never thought we'd be relying on Orochimaru and his forbidden jutsu. You never know what to expect sometimes.

Lots of surprises these past few episodes. Not all of them were good though Neji;_;

Speaking of surprises, I can't believe Ino managed to land a mind-transfer jutsu on Obito. I did not expect such a powerful ninja to be hit by that attack. I guess the power of the nine-tails shouldn't be underestimated.

That was the second time she trolled Obito. Ino did more than the other females in this arc.
Ino is easily one of my favorite members of the Konoha 11, along with Shikamaru and Lee. Love how she has been actually useful in this arc.

Also, look how she acted when he father died. She realized the situation, had a brief tear and sucked it up. If she was the heroine instead of Sakura then Sasuke would have been dead back when Sakura had a kunai at his back.
MinagatachiJun 14, 2014 4:23 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2014 8:52 PM

May 2013
Loved this episode, it was an amazing one the last few Naruto Shippuden chapters have been on fire! What an ending! This episode was great from beginning to end, Rock Lee crying for Neji was pretty sad, I loved the flashback between them I would have loved to have seen a Rock Lee vs Neji fight later on down the line. Ino crying for her dad was damn sad too, Shikamaru's dad telling Shikamaru to hide what was in the box was pretty damn funny lol. This episode shown how Naruto has really improved as a ninja, he had so much chakara to share with everyone. I loved Kurama praising Naruto and bashing Naruto's parents, it really shows how far that they've come together. Sasuke looking down on Konoha was very nostalgic it was actually a genius scene go back to the first episode of Naruto and you'll see the scene when Naruto returned from training with Jiraiya when he was at the top looking down on Konoha. That part was genius, it was meant to be opposite when Naruto returned he said Konoha hasn't changed one bit and Sasuke said it changed quite a bit. I loved seeing that part and the music that played it when Sasuke was looking down on Konoha from the top. Orochimaru is still as genius as ever when he brought back the Hokage's. I loved seeing the Hokage's being brought back. Orochimaru also seemed really different, he really respects Sasuke now and even looks at him to be equal to him now. The pacing has been amazing for Naruto Shippuden, maybe even a little too fast. 3 chapters have been adapted per episode lately so Naruto Shippuden has been going really fast. Dare I say, the anime is better than the manga now with how it's adapting the story (not counting fillers). Amazing episode, I can't wait to see what happens next. 5/5.

Jun 14, 2014 9:19 PM

Jul 2007
[quote=Minagatachi]
damastah said:
Dem EdoKages finally appear.

Useless? Are you kidding me? Everything that Minagatchu said, and also... [spoiler] Have you forgotten that he also gave naruto the 2nd half of the kyubii and in the manga the battles are not over yet. It likes they are bout to get involved once again. He's far from useless. He has definitly contributed his part in the war.

Jun 15, 2014 6:26 AM

Jun 2014
nice..
[center]For me loneliness is a choice. I choose to be alone because everyone seems to be an asshole [/center]
Jun 15, 2014 7:04 AM

Oct 2009
Naruto is a idiot. typical idealist. There will always be pain & suffering in this world. I'd rather live in a fantasy then this s*hithole.
Jun 15, 2014 7:25 AM

Oct 2009
Yeahh! Much better than the last one, Orochimaru/Sasuke eps are the best :D
Looks like the Uzumaki clan has a hand in everything O.o. Yet Naruto being a Uzumaki isn't considered special throughout the series...

Next week we finally get to see the Hashirama Vs Madara fight??!
Jun 15, 2014 10:47 AM

May 2014
KyaIRL said:
Naruto is a idiot. typical idealist. There will always be pain & suffering in this world. I'd rather live in a fantasy then this s*hithole.

Normal reaction, controversy is what makes most anime happen, if you know what i meen, the same applies here...
Jun 15, 2014 11:03 AM
Mar 2013
SithNoKami said:
Yeahh! Much better than the last one, Orochimaru/Sasuke eps are the best :D
Looks like the Uzumaki clan has a hand in everything O.o. Yet Naruto being a Uzumaki isn't considered special throughout the series...
My guess is that the Uzumaki clan were very secretive about their knowledge and skills. Perhaps that's why no one knew about the significance of Naruto's last name as opposed to say Sasuke.

In reality we don't even know that much about the Uzumaki clan itself. All we've heard so far are small bits and pieces from Orochimaru and Obito. If their past is half as interesting as the Uchiha's then I'd love to know more.
Jun 15, 2014 9:52 PM

Jan 2012
Hi 5!
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Jun 16, 2014 12:53 PM

Mar 2014
OMG I SIMPLY CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE. IT IS GOING TO BE EPIC.
Jun 17, 2014 10:15 AM

May 2013
Minagatachi said:
Ino is easily one of my favorite members of the Konoha 11, along with Shikamaru and Lee. Love how she has been actually useful in this arc.

Also, look how she acted when he father died. She realized the situation, had a brief tear and sucked it up. If she was the heroine instead of Sakura then Sasuke would have been dead back when Sakura had a kunai at his back.

I agree. What did Sakura do up untill now in this arc? Not trying to tash talk her. I really don't remember :'|
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Jun 17, 2014 1:01 PM

Jan 2012
Yet again, sh*t just got real! Haha seriously I hope this war never ends and every episode just gets more and more awesome. OMG Minato is back! He is probably my favorite male character in the series, part of me wants to see him go up against Naruto but as Kurama said he's probably surpassed them a while ago, still!
Jun 17, 2014 6:26 PM

Oct 2012
never expect 4 hokage will revived.
i'm just wondering how orochimaru can revived them.
so this ep explain everything.
Jun 18, 2014 10:04 AM

Jun 2014
Wow this episode was amazing! Finally naruto is back on track. I actually admire orochimaru he's pretty cool gathering all that information and everything he's like a mad scientist. Also I hope sasuke becomes good again and I totally agree I've never really liked sakura and the way she acts I much prefer ino.
Jun 19, 2014 4:39 AM
Dec 2011
holly...mother....of ... god.... they came back to life?? the hokages... and cried a lot again in the scene where lee holds nejis body and hugs it to his heart ...neji..your are missed and gone too soon...also cried for shikamaru and ino... but had a quick giggle when shikamarus dad remember a " thing" !! i wonder what..??? .. epic episode love every minute :3
Jun 19, 2014 4:59 AM

Nov 2010
Neji's eyes were finally closed by Lee
I've shed a tear as well when he did

Ino and Skimaru's fathers gave some good words and strategies when parting
Their defense to immobilize the 10 tailed beast was impressive

Last part going back to Orochimaru's side was very interesting especially at the end when the four Hokages are reanimated by him

With that, I can't wait to see what happens next
Jun 19, 2014 12:47 PM
May 2014
Lee kick was so poorly animated... as well as mostly everything...

I just wish the animation of the fights were anything like the ones shown in the ending
Jun 19, 2014 5:43 PM

Jan 2014
That was awesome!
Finally the hokages come out!!!!
Jun 20, 2014 12:27 AM

Jul 2008
Orochimaru is a bastard, but for once I have to give him his due, he just brought back all the friggen Hokage's!! Hell freaking yeah!
Jun 20, 2014 4:32 PM

Mar 2010
I like how everything went according to plan.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 23, 2014 12:37 AM

Apr 2014
this is gonna be fucking epic!!!
Jun 25, 2014 1:17 PM
Jun 2014

Thanks a lot man. That clears some things up for me.
AversaJul 2, 2014 5:51 AM
Jun 26, 2014 9:49 AM

Jul 2007
ellou said:
this is gonna be fucking epic!!!

Yeah it certainly goes to a scale the likes of which we have never seen before in any arc lol.

Jun 29, 2014 6:50 PM

Jun 2014
Idd this ep was great but cant wait to see Naruto and sasuke in semi rikudo sennin Anime.
Jul 1, 2014 3:52 AM

Aug 2009
Oh god they are killing me. The conversation that both Shikamaru and Ino had with their fathers made me tear up again. And then you have Lee screaming and crying over Neji. I can't. Like seriously this is too sad.
What another great episode. Surprises all around and I am in a love/hate relationship with Naruto (the anime) right now.
Orochimaru reanimates all 4 of the hokages....did not see that coming one bit! This is turning out to be mind boggling.

Jul 26, 2014 7:44 AM

Feb 2011
hOKAGES YEAAYAY
Aug 7, 2014 2:25 PM

May 2014
Felt Obito kind of ruined the damn mood. I got teary eyed from the Ino, Hinata, and shikamaru scene at the start. Episode started off very well. Terrific in sense of execution. 4 hokages are revived? Lol, I forgot why Kabuto didn't do this!!!
Aug 11, 2014 9:55 AM

May 2013
the anime is so far away from the manga
Aug 17, 2014 6:13 PM

Dec 2013
*Highfive!*

The Hokages are here, it didn't take long, they're kinda rushing things, but that's okay with me.

The animation this episode was meh, seriously what is studio Pierrot thinking?
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Sep 7, 2014 7:52 AM

Jun 2011
I liked every moment with Sasuke here. The 4 previous Hokages all looked damn cool. Lol'd at Naruto passing chakra to everyone manually.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 28, 2014 9:39 PM
Jun 2013
So half of nine tails chakra is comparable to ten tails?

The second part of the episode had a lot of content. It was great to see Sasuke with some more screen time.
Nov 2, 2014 7:17 AM

Mar 2014
lovexLuffy said:
Oh god they are killing me. The conversation that both Shikamaru and Ino had with their fathers made me tear up again. And then you have Lee screaming and crying over Neji. I can't. Like seriously this is too sad.
Dec 21, 2014 3:59 AM
May 2012
Inoichi, Shikaku, and Lee crying ;_;
Holy shit, the 4 Hokage *o* I have been spoiled about this, too.....but all cool~
See, this is why I can't hate Orochimaru.
Dec 24, 2014 9:12 PM

Jan 2012
hinata is badass now.nice to see orchimaru again

Apr 19, 2015 1:56 AM
Feb 2011
Ino's such a cutie; is it just me or did the artists make her less cute in between the start of shippuuden and now?

lol @ Shikaku's last words.

aww I never really saw Neji/Lee as a pairing.

lol @ Tenten correcting Neji in the flashback.

I like the casting pose for the Okakeami(Giant Casting Net).

Dat giant red airbender arrow.

Fuck that: dislocated shoulders hurt like a mug.

Ok, I love Orochimaru all the way now. Go Oro!

That's a fucking epic way to end the episode.
Jan 31, 2016 8:53 PM

Feb 2013
I didn't like how weak they made Madara look in this episode. The fact that he got speed blitzed by Lee of all people, Kyuubi Chakra or not, was pathetic :/.

Also Orochimaru being able to just get what was trapped in the Death God back did seem kind of like an asspull to me. I mean, why didn't he just do this YEARS ago to get his arms back? The fact that the mask he needed was in the Leaf shouldn't have mattered to him, we already saw how easily he could infiltrate the Leaf during the Chuunin exams...

But overall it was another *meh* episode.
Shape430Jan 31, 2016 8:58 PM
Feb 24, 2016 5:55 AM

Aug 2015
Nah , Naruto nailed all five . I also wanna five from Naruto!

And alll Hokages meeting! Now I know, how they come on the battlefield!
Jul 3, 2016 1:52 AM
Jul 2016
ok I officially give up on this series. So goddamn ridiculous.

Again with the reanimation. Just reanimate the entire world, why not? Why bother having any touching last words with loved ones? Just get Orochimaru or crappy ass Kabuto (I hate this guy so much cause he's sooooo lame and one of the lamest filler arcs didn't redeem him at all, please just end up staying in that loop until you starve to death you annoying crap licker, and even if he dies Orochimaru can just reanimate him anyway, ugh another reason to never watch this cartoon again). Seriously why can't Kabuto frickin die?? He's eaten like 3 rasen gans already. Jesus christ.

All the hokage reanimated now eh? WHO CARES?? 1st and 2nd were already reanimated once (how can they be reanimated again FFS??), and they got butt wrecked by old crappy 3rd hokage who took those two on plus a fully powered Orochimaru. 1st hokage with 2nd hokage and Orochimaru couldn't take on 3rd hokage way past his prime (seriously isn't Sarutobi the worst hokage ever?? Orochimaru escaped who eventually helped destroy the Hidden Leaf like twice now and reanimated Madera, Danzo was left alive leading to the creation of Pain causing absolute village destruction), and I'm supposed to be impressed that he's reanimated? It also looked like 2nd hokage died a weak death as well being a diversion or something against regular shinobi. Who cares about those 2 weakasses. How were those 2 punk bitches taking on Madera in the first place way back then? lol, just silly. The only one that would be interesting is watching Minato, but he's just like 3rd Raikage without the power, so he doesn't even matter anyway.

Seigetsu and Jugo are so boring. I don't understand their motivation at all. Why do they even care about Sasuke makes zero sense. Sasuke left them to die. Why not just F off somewhere and do your own thing. i remember there was positive buzz when Seigetsi/Jugo first appeared on the show. Like 300 episodes after they were introduced I still have no idea what their use is or what the hype was about. And because the Hidden Leaf operates the crappiest prison/interrogation center in the world Karin is about to escape and join up with those idiots in no time at all it seems. Why couldn't Sakura just let him kill her.

Sasuke's motivation also make no sense at all either after coming across Itachi a second time. He should be all clear in the head, but according to him his resolve to destroy Hidden Leaf is even stronger? What? Still? After seeing the memories of Itachi he's still like this? What? Just die Sasuke, please.

More Zetsu. He's annoying like Kabuto. Another reason to stop watching.

Basically an epsiode that previewed a bunch of garbage that I can't deal with anymore in the future.

Random things from this series that piss me off:

1. Why hasn't Naruto gotten it on with Sakura or Ino. What the hell. Seriously no one wants Naruto's D except for Hinata?? Wtf.
2. I love Hinata too though, but I wish she kept the higher pitched voice she had from Shonen. That voice was cute. I watch the DUB version. I think it's like 10 times better for pretty much all the voices except for Naruto, lol.
3. Choji sucks.
4. Seriously Neji had to to die? WTF? Of all characters it had to be fricken Neji. Neji is one of the coolest characters to me, yet so little screen time for him.
5. Personally I think the village should have been super pissed at Naruto and treated him like trash after the Pain victory cause the village was destroyed due to Naruto. It would have made a more emotional impact if he receives a heroes welcome after this mostly boring war concludes.
6. 9 tails chakra everywhere. That fox is such a slut. Gingkaku and Ningcompoop have some, that Sora idiot has it (worst filler arc ever), doesn't someone else have like half the 9 tails somewhere?
7. Why isn't there any sort of romance at all? They're all like 16-18 years old. Look at Ino and Sakura. No one trying to get in their pants? How does that make sense.
8. Why does Konahomoru know rasengan? WTF? I like Konahomoru but seriously. Give me a fucking break.
9. Tonton sucks. FU TonTon.
10. So I thought the Hyuga clan was supposed to be important with the Byakugan the superior kekkei genkai over the sharingan yet the sharingan seems to do 14 million things and the only thing the Hyugas do is scout.
11. There needs to be a little more worshiping of Naruto from his teammates and peers. He's basically been a god for a while now yet Sakura still won't even give the man a HJ.
12. Remember when wind rasen shuriken used to be a big deal? The jutsu of all jutsus coming change of nature and change of chakra. Like forest clearing hurricane wind afteraffects? Now multiples of those are just shrugged off. huh?
13. Possibly the thing that made the show about ninjas ridculous: Naruto throws a goddamn tail beast bomb into Madera's face and he blocks it with his guitar with the explanation being "Uchica Reflection." LAFF, OK. Assuming I buy that bullshit for a second, you're gonna convince me that anyone from team Senjou from way back when is going to stay on a fucking battlefield with this guy? Gimme a fucking break.

Kind of a long, but I'm pretty much right about everything, and most of you don't have anything to do anyway, so you're welcome for the read. Anyway, F this show. Cya
immuslimJul 3, 2016 2:05 AM
Sep 22, 2016 10:54 AM

Sep 2014
Naruto gave everyone some 9tail love and Oro revived the 4 left kage for some Q&A lol
Oct 16, 2016 8:18 PM

Mar 2013
buddy!!!! 4 dead hokage!!!! revived!!
Mar 30, 2017 9:22 PM

Dec 2012
Where is Anko?
Shikaku's porn stash. lol
OMG! The previous Hokage's. Minato!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 12, 2017 1:19 AM

May 2013
Oh, well, shit...
Apr 20, 2017 8:29 AM
May 2016
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
Kazi9 said:

You do know Pain destroyed the village... Right???

Yeah I do but it has very little to do with what Pain did. Naruto and Sasuke did exactly the same thing when they arrived in Konoha after a long time, they stand on a pillar and take a look around. Yet one came to protect it while the other wants to destroy the village. Naruto came during the day and Sasuke at night (this is a foreshadowing for later events). Naruto comments that Konoha hasn't changed one bit, later Sakura tells him that he didn't change one bit. Sasuke notices that the village changed quite a lot, he himself changed quite a lot. And it looks like he trying to get answers about the past, you could argue that he is rebuilding himself just like Konoha had to after Pain invasion. That scene presents light and darkness, hate and love, Naruto and Sasuke.

Wow...great noticing that....The way you have put it in words, made my day :)
Apr 24, 2017 3:47 AM

Jan 2014
Orochimaru, you sly bastard.
it's good to see those 4 "who knows everything" line up again.

so it's Naruto's clan (Uzumaki) who specialized in sealing jutsu. I almost forget about that.
Jul 20, 2017 12:35 AM

Dec 2012
didnt see that coming
(referring to the hokage)
Feb 11, 2018 8:23 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The Shikamaru´s father tactic was very nice, because all are with the charged batteries, thanks to the Naruto and Kyubi chakra, and ready to fight!!!! kekeke
Aug 25, 2019 2:35 PM

May 2015
Lmao the 4 hokage will meet each other
Sep 6, 2019 5:25 AM

Mar 2015
That was insane!! Loved every minute of it
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Giants & Saori Hayami

iiDavion - Sep 19

4 by ashutoshanime »»
Yesterday, 11:13 AM

Poll: » EPISODE 1 TO 32 : Kazekage Rescue Arc

pnr2 - Sep 19

4 by pnr2 »»
Yesterday, 1:58 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 114 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AbsyAhihcu - Jun 18, 2009

90 by Dripnsopretty »»
Sep 18, 6:38 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 13 Discussion

kei-clone - May 12, 2007

34 by ItsXolo »»
Sep 18, 6:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 278 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zhou - Sep 6, 2012

98 by NowThatsEpic »»
Sep 18, 4:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.