Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Feb 21, 2014 2:38 PM

Sep 2013
That ending may be to cutest thing to come from KyoAni.
Feb 21, 2014 3:47 PM

Nov 2013
That ending made me HNNNGGG so hard
Feb 21, 2014 3:50 PM
Sep 2013
The episode as a whole was weaker than episode 6, but with that ending who could hate it?
The end is nigh

Feb 21, 2014 6:07 PM

Aug 2013
Rikka, the only person able to get that happy over getting an umbrella as a birthday gift xD

I'm surprised she actually said 'I love you', holy crap.
Feb 21, 2014 9:35 PM

Feb 2013
Oh...that ending....my heart.....
Feb 21, 2014 10:51 PM

Jan 2014
Barion-Zara said:
Dat "Yuuta, SU-KI" HHHHNNNNNNGGGGG >.< Rikka can really be tooo cute! My friggin heart <3

Yes, yes, yes! So happy about this.

julyan04 said:

DejitaruDan said:
And "new mori summer" is:

I'm surprised you noticed that.

Well, well! We have another character now. I knew it couldn’t be Satone, because she responded to Dekomori while Satone was getting Rikka and Yuuta back together. Our new girl looks pretty cute in the second screenshot (and not at all like a clever stalker).

I want to know what was in mystery girl’s response to Deko’s gotcha. Maybe coughing up and then naming Shinka as the real Mori Summer? Deko had that kind of reaction! Time for some DekoMoriSummer.

minouneetzoe said:
Dekomori wanting Nibutani so much :3
Feb 22, 2014 2:39 AM

Jan 2014
Who the hell posted that up? Another Mori Summer?!
It'll be fun to see how Shinka deal with this when they return :D

And wow, they finally had their first LQ~ oh well its good if it'll deepen their relationship. And it seems that unlike in Shichimiya's case, their chuunibyou deepend their bond instead. (well Rikka wont be Rikka if she doesnt have that chuunibyou :P)

Happy Birthday Maou Shingan! Looks like your Schwarshield is upgraded too! Banzai! A pretty birthday gift for someone like her.

well that was one cute ending ^^
"Though we strike at you from the shadows, do NOT think that we lack the courage to stand in the light." - Zeratul
Feb 22, 2014 4:08 AM
Jul 2013
Gotta be real here, episode 6 made me rewatched season 1 back ( for real) . But anyway the ending is too damn awesome and cute, made me go HHHNNGGGGGG JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY. And the 2nd mori summer is definitely a plot twist
Feb 22, 2014 5:06 AM
Jul 2018
I have to admit, that end was really cute. I'm liking Shichimiya more.
Wondering what's with the Mori Summer website though, hoping that something serious will happen on next ep.
Feb 22, 2014 8:25 AM

Nov 2008
They are on a roll! Another great episode.

Anyone know what the name of the song that starts playing when she gives him the tolken and tells him that he forgot about it? I know I heard it used in Clannad as well.
Feb 22, 2014 9:08 AM

Apr 2012
the shichimiya problems been resolved!!
their relationship is stronger now and its so cute <3
i love how lighthearted this show is
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2014 12:59 PM

Dec 2013
During this episode I was starting to prefer Shichimiya and Yutta as a couple.
Until the ending anyway, I thought she would never say it!

Whats my age again? WHERE IS MY ASIAN FRIEND!!!!!!!
Feb 22, 2014 1:13 PM

Oct 2013
Faust91x said:
7thVoid said:
Am I the only one who found most of the episode lackluster, including the ending? It just felt so out of place to me. Even though we know she loves him, her saying it in public when she couldn't holds hands with him before is kind of over the top for her. Even personality wise.

Satone's character development from the flashbacks was nice. Aside from that this was an ok episode.

Heh I thought I would be the only one annoyed at this episode. Mainly to me the problem was that the plot was all over the place.

Its as if they wanted to put two separate episodes in one. We left last episode with Rikka and Yuuta going out on their first date as it is, and on what could have been Valentines from the calendar or something like that which would have been a huge opportunity to continue last episode's development.

Then we also have the Yuuta and Satone's backstory. The flashback and all that could have been left for when they returned from the school trip rather than having Satone "conveniently" being at the same place as them. No teacher or friend of hers was even shown to justify it.

As a matter of fact this is the first time I actually felt annoyed by her appearing as it was obvious what turn the plot would get with her and only derailed the Yuuta x Rikka plot already ongoing.

Then we also have Nibutani looking for dog statues, it was pointless use of screentime that could have been used to develop Rikka and Yuuta's relationship.

I'm betting stalker girl has a hand on the Mori Summer's page. As I said, I believe she will inherit the Chuuni, maybe go so far as to inherit the Tyrant's Eye given that Rikka might be graduating from Chuunibyou this season.

Satone and Rikka's conversation was cool, as was the Flash Formation XD. But it could have waited for another episode where they returned from the trip...

3/5 because it was rather bland when it had so much potential.

The love triangle thing was expected, otherwise we'd have no progression with the show. Sadly this season has backtracked so much even though they had potential to do something with the main couple. I can see the romance but It's just not sitting right with me how they played it out.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Feb 22, 2014 3:26 PM

Apr 2013
New weapon successfully updated.
Shichimiya so cute.
Feb 22, 2014 3:52 PM

Oct 2011
She said it!!!!!! HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

The real More Summer is out there!!!!
Feb 23, 2014 1:12 AM

Feb 2010
Translators are interesting people.
In my case I watch it in Polish (so it's probably translated like this: Japanese->English->Polish).
I laughed when they translated Dekomori's "kore wa ... desu" as "k*rwa... desu" (Polish swearword which means b!tch).
Feb 23, 2014 11:20 AM

Aug 2011
SHE SAID SHE LOVES HIM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

rikka and sophia are both cuties ; n ;
Feb 23, 2014 4:18 PM

Mar 2013
Urrrrrggggghhhhhh My heart! The cuteness of Rika saying I love you is overpowering
Feb 23, 2014 9:15 PM

Jul 2013
I got soooo annoyed when Sophia appeared out of nowhere. That ending really set things right though! I hope Rikka and Yuuta will start more like a couple now instead of like brother and sister. :)
Demi Valentine

Follow me on social media!

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Feb 23, 2014 10:52 PM

Aug 2013
Hehe, the ending was pure cuteness. Now it's the time to see some development.
Feb 23, 2014 11:25 PM
Feb 23, 2014 11:29 PM

Jun 2011
Just saw preview, Mori Summer's website is confirm to be the work of the stalker (aka real Mori Summer).
Feb 23, 2014 11:36 PM

Jun 2013
OMG GOOD EPISODE that ending :D really got the heart pumping
Feb 24, 2014 5:05 AM

Nov 2012
In the end when the camera focused on the new umbrella, she step up a little. Is that implied they've kissed each other? Anyway it's really sweet ending to the episode :3

I'm certain that the picture is about the coin Sophia gave Yuuta else Rikka wouldn't be that mad if she didn't know the meaning of the coin. Maybe Yuuta had a crush on Sophia as well at that time and gave her that coin to resemble something.
Feb 24, 2014 9:59 AM

May 2010
Su~ki ~! was cute, will admit that.

But Sophia's story... So she basically friendzoned herself, wat. I was counting for something more original.

About Mori Summer - I think it's the time for stalker-san to shine.
Anyway, meh episode.
Feb 24, 2014 7:39 PM

Jun 2012
Damn, that cuteness is going to kill me before I even finish the series. That was the cutest "suki" I ever heard.
Feb 25, 2014 12:59 PM

May 2011
Damn that cuteness at the end. <3

I still wish they'll drop the chuuni by the end like in the first season, but I'm probably expecting too much.
Feb 25, 2014 5:20 PM

Jan 2014
Shih said:
Just saw preview, Mori Summer's website is confirm to be the work of the stalker (aka real Mori Summer).

Eh? How is Shinka not the real Mori Summer? Deko pretty much found stalker-chan out as a fake, right?
Feb 25, 2014 6:04 PM

Jan 2013
the love you part was the best part of this ep. Just not enjoying this season as much as the first.
Feb 25, 2014 6:13 PM

Feb 2014
Kitsu-nee said:
Su~ki ~! was cute, will admit that.

But Sophia's story... So she basically friendzoned herself, wat. I was counting for something more original.

Anyway, meh episode.

Sorry, but that isn't original? I would have thought that the exact opposite would have been the least original thing to do. Considering that the love triangle formula for romantic animes are.
Feb 26, 2014 8:54 AM

Dec 2009
Satone is the best.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Feb 26, 2014 1:35 PM

Jun 2012
Damn it, I knew I'd be shipping Satone and Yuuta... after this episode it's impossible for me not to.

I have to say I can never understand girls who don't want their boyfriends to hang around other girls. I get how Satone is a different case, but it's kind of stupid how she doesn't mind Nibutani, Kumin, or Dekomori... but only Shichimiya. Not to hate on Rikka, but seriously that kind of paranoia just leads to issues... she should trust him more.

Ajunky said:
I guess it's a good thing Satone doesn't carry a hand mirror in her bag, like most girls do, or it would have ended in a glass shard mess.

Granted, it's easier to replace cosmetics than identity and credit cards, but there are better (and safer) ways to get the bag back...

In fact, any food, or anything shiny (like an aluminum pull tab) would do great in shifting the monkey's attention.

... But of course, that solution would not lead to them getting chased by said monkey and thus falling together.
Well, there's also the fact that they didn't have the aforementioned resources. If the monkey took off with it she'd be screwed. Also just thought I'd add that her phone was in there too... which would be the most expensive thing to replace.
Feb 26, 2014 7:21 PM

Aug 2013
HalibelTheEspada said:
Damn it, I knew I'd be shipping Satone and Yuuta... after this episode it's impossible for me not to.

I have to say I can never understand girls who don't want their boyfriends to hang around other girls. I get how Satone is a different case, but it's kind of stupid how she doesn't mind Nibutani, Kumin, or Dekomori... but only Shichimiya. Not to hate on Rikka, but seriously that kind of paranoia just leads to issues... she should trust him more.

Agreed, I'd feel controlled and stifles the relationship if there's no trust among both parties.

Then again I don't know how Rikka interprets those signs, its like she was hardwired different from normal and thus values different things.

Could she count as having Autism?
Feb 26, 2014 10:47 PM

Sep 2013
what's up with the coin that sophia was showing yuuta?
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.
Feb 27, 2014 1:53 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Episode not bad, the plot is yet another step and shows another piece of the love story between Rikka and Yuuta, but we are still too far from a satisfactory course of events.
Narration interesting because of quarrels between Dekomori and Nibutani, but a little disappointing as far as Sophia, is not contributing as they should to the story.
I wish that at least once gave a great blow to the relationship between the two protagonists.
In short, the story should not be rushed, but some areas should accelerate.
Drawings and animations good, pleasant scenery.
Feb 27, 2014 3:55 AM
Dec 2012
Damn it. This sequel not a single episode has disappointed me! Love the ending! su-ki--
*This poster died from moe-ness overload*
Feb 27, 2014 1:49 PM

Jul 2010
The ending was so cute :3 That's all I can say.
Feb 27, 2014 5:42 PM

Oct 2012
If Shichimiya really lets go of Yuuta that easily without causing conflict, I'll give props to her. Though I'm all Yuuta x Rikka, I thought that flashback with Shichimiya was really cute <3

Mar 5, 2014 6:21 AM

Jan 2014
Rikka's cuteness is deadly..
XFire said:

I'm going to suppress my reaction to the above, since it would get me banned. However, your complaints still don't hold water. Or logic.
Mar 6, 2014 12:11 AM

May 2012
jfturku said:
finally a proper episode about schichimya[oh however you type it].

This. I've been waiting for her to get some more screen time.
Mar 6, 2014 9:44 AM

Feb 2013
loved the monkey hahaha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqnoRk_S83g - my top 5 romantic animes video :D
Mar 6, 2014 10:22 AM

Dec 2011
Best episode of this series yet.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Mar 7, 2014 3:51 PM

Oct 2012
She said it...
I AM SO HAPPY.
Mar 14, 2014 8:18 PM

Apr 2009
Unfortunately even the delusional are not spared from their own emotions. >_<

Dekomori thought Nibutani called because she missed her voice. LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 1, 2014 1:36 PM

Jan 2013
Libros said:
Rikka's cuteness is deadly..
Where'd you find this information? It could be very important for the world as this weapon could destroy the evil!.

Yeey another great episode. Starting to love this show a bit more.
Apr 1, 2014 4:10 PM

May 2012
Interesting backstory actually, but Rikka all the way she's just so adorable :3 That ending though <3 Replayed that part a couple times :3
Apr 16, 2014 4:51 PM

Jan 2012
jeez people really hating on the relationship aspect... how can Rikka telling him she loves him be romance progression? or will people not be satisfied till they kiss on the lips or jump into bed? D:

any case as well as her saying those three words... i loved Yuuta's little speech about everyone having something inside of them, lying dormant and even though its different and sometimes we may not want it, its not a bad thing! really great, i don't even care as of episode 7 i love this follow up!
Jun 7, 2014 12:16 AM

Apr 2012
dark flame master is quite the lady killer
Jun 7, 2014 7:34 AM

Dec 2012
That monkey chase was a riot.

It was interesting to get some background on why Shichimiya acts that way, and that she started considering acting normal because she wanted to look good for Yuuta. I like how it contrasts with Rikka's feelings, which only continue to deepen with the fantasies.

First a kiss and now a full blown confession. Rikka's pulling out all of the stops.
Jun 16, 2014 7:15 PM

Jul 2013
Such a cute ending!! Rikka x Yuuta forever!! <33
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

symbv - Jan 7, 2014

295 by ShinigamiGang »»
May 19, 3:03 PM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2014

415 by FarCritical »»
May 7, 11:38 AM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2014

175 by FarCritical »»
May 6, 9:31 AM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2014

216 by FarCritical »»
May 5, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2014

206 by FarCritical »»
May 3, 8:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.