Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 24, 7:01 AM

Nov 2011
What an innocent show and season finale. It went back to the roots of the series with Byakuya and Mira getting one more chance to bond.

Byakuya seems happy as always just being with him while we still get Mira's usual priceless reactions. Not much to be said except it seems the show wanted us to experience one more happy episode between the two.
Sep 24, 7:02 AM

Dec 2021
Pretty sweet finale to wrap everything up, with Byakuya finally showing off that signature phrase she was forced into practicing episodes ago. Ended up being cuter than I thought it would be lols. Clearly Mira thought so as well, because we got to see one of his most cutest smiles yet after she tried the first time around.

Though, took us long enough, legit on the finale to get a bit more background and backstory for Byakuya, and yeah. Mr. Familiar stays being my least favorite character EVEN more after it. Episodes had it all tbh, I mean we had Byakuya being cute, Mira being cute, hell we even got a tickle scene with Byakuya... so cute.

And that final scene at the end with Mira leaving Byakuya at her house... GAHHH it was so cute and so gorgeous.

The part after the credits was even more cuter, with us just getting to see everyone one last time, and ofc, reminding us that this magical girl and the evil lieutenant used to be archenemies, and now they have a bond that will never be broken~~ <3

Obviously RIP Cocoa Fujiwara, who thankfully was able to bring us this diabetes of cuteness of a show before her passing. BONES did an amazing job paying tribute to her. Thank you.

Sep 24, 7:02 AM

Jul 2017
The Side B side of Mimori being the magical girl to save the world, the misfortuned Glass Happiness other than working her odd jobs, seeks Mira the usual...to show him her magical girl transformation that she always takes seriously. Mira showing her his smile and laughter, he just wants entertainment, even if it for teasing or anything about her Happiness Conversion. Mira defintely is screaming all the more from the depth of his heart.

The Side M side of Mira thinking of surprising Mimori, he always wants her surprises, and her magical transformations, more than just data alone, is the subject of litigation for his enjoyment to make her embarrassed all the more. But with her Happiness Conversion needing the bad to reveal the good, her allowing Mira to touch her, thankfully he stopped before his deep fantasies caught up to him.

But that's just the cause of events between good and evil, that as much as they're together, fate separates them by a thread.
Despite misunderstandings, both the magical girl and Mr. Evil Lieutenant still love each other one and all the same. May their love be END...LESS.

A cute lil' romance series, thank you Bones for respecting Cocoa Fujiwara's final work since her passing.
KANLen09Sep 24, 8:03 AM
Sep 24, 7:51 AM

Feb 2019
“Mr Evil Lieutenant, sorry for making you wait!” 😭 what a beautiful finale episode. I’m sure Fujiwara sensei is looking down smiling at what Bones did here. They were very respectful with the work and you can feel all the love that went into this. Mira and Mimori rocked my world this summer and I’ll miss them.

Ending the season with a full episode focusing on them was sweet. Mimori trying to show Mira how her magic works was adorable, but how can you have bad feelings when it’s just pure butterflies with the two of them!

My only issue with the finale was gonna be the lack of Spica, Beatrix, Hibana etc but I’m glad they showed us what they’re up to in a post credits scene. It is just pretty sad to see this end because you know there’s so much more story to tell here. All those characters likely would’ve got fleshed out if the manga kept going and probably got their own ships too. Just would’ve loved to have seen Mimori and Mira officially together :/

Still for what it was, really cute time that melted my heart for 12 minutes every week. I’ll miss it. That “endless” card at the end made me start crying because in a way, not giving the story an actual ending is like Mimori and Mira being able to meet every day forever now. Going on living their days in bliss. Their romance will never end.
Marinate1016Sep 24, 8:34 AM
Sep 24, 8:05 AM

Apr 2010
Well in the end they still have some work to do as a couple but overall it was nice to watch.
Even if some characters where a bit strange and some tried to exploit the main girl.
I hope she finds happiness.
Sep 24, 8:31 AM

Jul 2016
Don't know what advanced technology was used to compress so much fluff into such short episodes but man, this was such a treat. Just wish the author of the original manga knew how much Happy Happy Happiness her work is responsible for.

Also, wonder what the total count is for the pairs of glasses Mira broke from Byakuya's sheer Byakuyaness lol
Sep 24, 8:32 AM

Oct 2017
And we got an open ending, knew it was coming but still wish there was some closure. Nonetheless a very cute and fluffy anime, Byakuya's so adorable. I could watch her all day and not get bored, perfect waifu material. Also can relate to Mira there, something is definitely awakening. Gonna miss this and hoping the best for the two. Was nice to everyone else one last time too.
Sep 24, 8:46 AM
Sep 2021
There wasn't any romance when compared to other romance shows, there was cuteness & some good animation that's it.
Sep 24, 8:50 AM

Sep 2024
Cuteness overload and very wholesome romance.
Sep 24, 8:53 AM
Aug 2022
Cuteness overload 😍💗 for real.
Sep 24, 9:01 AM

Sep 2008
I wanted to see a kiss, or at least her landing in his arms with that final jump... it was good but I expected more.
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Sep 24, 9:04 AM
Feb 2020
Sweet short series with brilliant adaptation from Bones.

Flat 8/10
Sep 24, 9:12 AM

May 2023
now i can die of diabetes in peace
Sep 24, 9:17 AM
Jul 2019
Absolutely loved every thing about this.

Sweet, fluffy, beautiful art style, lovely music, and the quirkiest and coolest of characters. One of the gems of this season.

The only sad thing is the mangaka didn't live long enough to see her beautiful work on screen.
Sep 24, 9:21 AM
Oct 2022
This episode was so sweet and I really love this show, that's a shame that the original material is unconcluded. What a beautiful story thanks to Cocoa and resting in peace.
Sep 24, 9:22 AM

Jul 2024
Mr Lieutenant cracks up, has a nice laugh.

After all that practice at Christmas, they still do not use given names.

"Hibana!"
"F*ck!"
That my girl, Hibana.

Endless
Lord Cruelty V
"But my Dreams they're not as empty, as my conscience seems to be"
Sep 24, 9:46 AM

Jul 2024
Akiracr2 said:
that's a shame that the original material is unconcluded.

Yep, but it does leave open the an opportunity for original screenplay season rather than an adaption, assuming the licensing can be had. Too bad Square Enix is in financial trouble, but maybe the anime side of the group is insulated from the game side.
Lord Cruelty V
"But my Dreams they're not as empty, as my conscience seems to be"
Sep 24, 9:48 AM

Mar 2018
the dual perspective this episode was also nice, i wish they did that more.

pretty enjoyable series, even if the conclusion isnt as "eventful" as I wouldve liked.
Sep 24, 9:50 AM

Apr 2012
OMG! Jerkface familiar left Byakuya to a bdsm dominatrix. Nooo!!

Janethan23Sep 24, 10:05 AM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Sep 24, 10:07 AM
May 2020
Well fu*k its over.
who will pick up the call to finish the story.
Sep 24, 10:09 AM
Aug 2021
The "ENDLESS" in the end felt really heavy knowing that the mangaka died 9 years ago and this serie will never have a end, it gave me a sense of sadness and i don't even know why since i liked the show but not that much.

I think it's just sad to know that a 31 year old girl died without being able to give her work a proper end, so i like to imagine the characters in a endless loop
Sep 24, 10:21 AM

Jun 2017
What a banger of a gem, totally didn't expect it to be this good. Press F for the author, her legacy lives on.
Sep 24, 10:32 AM

Aug 2022
In the end a very good show with 2 strong lead's and the 2 mascots and everyone in the evil organisation were great, The best part of the show was Mira and Byakuya's dynamic together. The weaklink imo was the second magical girl.

Great show overall not much else to say 7/10

RIP to the author
Sep 24, 10:34 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
It's sad that Cocoa Fujiwara never got to see this adaptation, she probably would have loved what Bones did.
Sep 24, 10:41 AM
Dec 2022
R. I. P, Cocoa Fujiwara.
Your legacy lives on.
Your final work was adapted into a beautiful anime that brought smiles to my face with each passing episode.
🕊️♥️
Sep 24, 11:29 AM

Aug 2013
My heart 😭 I really loved this, and it’s so sad that we’ll never get to see more. RIP Fujiwara Cocoa, and thank you for this story 💗
Sep 24, 11:29 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Gah, this was too cute! Mr. Lieutenant and Magical Girl are just meant for each other. I was hoping for something more conclusive but it can’t be helped with the untimely passing of the creator, I’m very grateful for what we got here and I hope she’s resting in peace.

We even got our mandatory f*ck this episode, lmao. Anything goes this series, am I right?

Episode length reminded me of Senryuu Shoujo from a few years back, we don’t often get these middle length episodes, it’s usually either just up to 5-10 mins or full length.

Solid 7/10 from here.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 24, 12:12 PM
Dec 2022
Really cute anime, I'll miss it so much 🤎
Sep 24, 12:14 PM

Oct 2016
cute show but Hibana really ruined it for me

she's not funny, she's completely annoying and inconsequential
i probably would have laughed at her character when i was 10 yo, but im an old ass man now

6/10
Sep 24, 12:28 PM

Dec 2022
man i enjoyed this too much the only down side is that its too short and that dam cat ruining the moment but i guess he can do good things like the happiness dance i rewatched it three times
Sep 24, 1:17 PM
Mar 2019
so good this anime the pitty its that the author die a time ago an will not a secon season :(
Sep 24, 2:15 PM

Dec 2013
This show was so sweet, you just want to protect Byakuya having it show as Endless was a nice touch, but is just as sad, RIP Cocoa Fujiwara.
Sep 24, 2:22 PM
Dec 2021
Great anime, enjoyed it a lot.
Sep 24, 3:02 PM
Jun 2022
I actually really liked the ending. I heard the original writer passed away before being able to finish the series and I had hoped to get a more concrete ending. But this really was cute and a great way to leave the story. Also Fuck that cat familiar, all my homies hate him.
Sep 24, 3:10 PM

Nov 2013
Don't regret watching. Unfortunately didn't feel satisfied anyways. Oh well...
Sep 24, 3:32 PM

Jan 2024
Thank you, Cocoa Fujiwara for this sweet & wholesome story ❤️

Also that last scene with ENDLESS had me 😭
endless_Story_Sep 24, 5:36 PM
Sep 24, 3:36 PM

Jun 2016
Kawaii and wholesome series, it was really so cute and funny, I'll miss the characters.
I don't know if it is only a personal perception because of the tragic early demise of the authoress of the series, but over the course of the episodes in the "background" I always felt a sort of meloncholic "aura", don't know if it was intentional by the animators or only my perception and me being emotional.
Anyway it's really beautiful to see the care and high quality, the great effort to make a very good series in the loving memory of Fujiwara-san.
I haven't read the original material (manga) but I suppose that there is no room for other episodes, probably the original material have already been used entirely, so sad, by the way it was a great tribute and a series I really loved.
Sep 24, 4:01 PM
Jul 2024
Damn, it's over & we'll never get anymore just as it was getting really good. <sigg>
Sep 24, 5:35 PM

Jul 2023
blue balls. I want more but the author is no more.
Sep 24, 6:12 PM
May 2017
Very good ending episode! Cute and sweet romance, very good series!

End... less is caring and being cared, and loving and being loved. What a nice couple, Shun and Byakuya!
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Sep 24, 6:27 PM

Jan 2016
5/5
I can't, they f*ck$d my back backwards with this one. It's tough for me due to my issues (mainly around man-in-cat-suit pissing me off for existing to the extreme, and Byakuya living such an awful life, with her pimp, but without him apparently would be struggling bad too). This episode only had man-in-cat-suit twice: telling her to say the catchphrase to Mira (fine with); him smoking on the roof (not fine with, but at-least didn't interact with Byakuya)

The way they gave both of their perspectives here, it's honestly such a strange relationship as they are both adorably in-sync, while also being out-of-sync at the same time hahaha.
It's a hard decision for me, but upgrading to 8/10 from 7/10. I absolutely loved the romance and comedy was usually decent I think. I loved all the characters (minus the Angels, but Hibana's was fine).
Oh no, I just looked up... Mira is katakana for Miller, his last name.
Mimori, Byakuya was adorable but also felt terrible for and help out but no one really did.
Miller, Shun was not very evil and was definitely a sunshine to Byakuya's life (and him to her)
Her angel 0/100, delete
Kagari, Hibana was interesting add, a bit too violent but otherwise nice girl
Her angel 50/100, indifferent
Sadalsudh, indifferent
Bellatrix, succubus like horny for Shun, otherwise indifferent
Fomalhaut, golden retriever <3 sad he didn't end up with Hibana
Alycyone, gotta love the femboys <3

Sep 24, 7:43 PM
Aug 2024
I picked up this show mainly because I was getting similar vibes as Love After World Domination, which I enjoyed, and this show was a most interesting watch. It was quite adorable, the many cute comments here agree with that assessment, yet at times it was kind of confusing figuring out what the tone of the show was supposed to be. Sometimes it felt light, but other times there were darker moments.

It was one of the better shows this season, however It's quite clear that there won't be a season 2; but it is a fine tribute to the late Mangaka, to have their final work before they died be turned into anime; RIP.

One more Summer 2024 show complete; looking forward to fall

Sep 24, 8:06 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to pabloons
The "ENDLESS" in the end felt really heavy knowing that the mangaka died 9 years ago and this serie will never have a end, it gave me a sense of sadness and i don't even know why since i liked the show but not that much.

I think it's just sad to know that a 31 year old girl died without being able to give her work a proper end, so i like to imagine the characters in a endless loop
@pabloons

In a sense, now that the anime has finished airing, it exists in a constant state of endlessness as new people discover it and replay their story another time. As long as people continue to watch this anime, their story will be replayed forever in an unending loop with just a different pair of eyes on the other side each time.
Sep 24, 8:52 PM

Nov 2023
A great ending to this cute little series. I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it.

Rest in peace, Cocoa Fujiwara.
Sep 24, 10:10 PM

May 2019
I ended up liking the finale although I wished that the main characters' relationship developed further to at least having a kiss or meaningful hug but maybe this is how it ended in the manga as I understand that the creator passed away years ago before her work was completed.

The series as a whole was good and enjoyable despite the somewhat neutral ending and short episodes, and I liked the last scene with the word "Endless," good touch.

7/10
Sep 24, 11:12 PM

Jun 2024
I like the way the final episode played out, seeing the same scene multiple times but from both of their perspectives.
I enjoyed this season from start to finish.
I really liked the reactions from Mira when Byakuya was too cute for him.
8/10

I have ADD, ADHD & AUTISM, but this won't stop me. Let's keep having fun together.
VTUBER LIVE STREAMS YouTube/Twitch/Kick/Rumble/Twitter = https://linktr.ee/dolfunthedolphinvtuber
ANIME REVIEWS - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3agtBvVDdHFzXbqPV47c-A
Sep 24, 11:27 PM
Oct 2020
Thank you everyone who made this series with a lot of love 😭. ❤️❤️❤️I hope the author finds happiness somewhere
Sep 25, 3:26 AM
Oct 2022
I am so glad that Mimori and Mira became so close to each other. They share a beautiful relationship together, even if they were supposed to be enemies. When Mimori says “Happiness Happiness”, she is so cute.

I would have liked to see Mimori and Mira kissing each other, but everything remains at our understanding.

The ending was cute and simple and this anime was fine. I do not have many expectations for a second season though.
Sep 25, 10:48 AM
Mar 2012
its cute and i love it

Sep 25, 4:04 PM
Jul 2023
Amazing anime! Loved it so much! <3
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17

34 by Hearts4MyLover »»
Oct 18, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10

35 by Hearts4MyLover »»
Oct 13, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita. Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 3

41 by Hearts4MyLover »»
Oct 13, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 27

41 by Hearts4MyLover »»
Oct 11, 2:05 PM

Poll: » Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita. Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 20

41 by Hearts4MyLover »»
Oct 9, 5:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.