Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 15, 7:27 AM

Nov 2011
Iris is just a magnet for being targeted because of her royal status. Not surprising really. Kazuma had his hands full this episode lmao, and Megumi had too much fun.

Not going to lie, this arc really made Iris into a more likable character. As silly as it seems, her character personality got a lot of spotlght and it did involve a lot around her.
May 15, 7:29 AM

Dec 2021
And so begins the castle raid.

A victory celebration is underway at the royal castle. Amidst the festivities, Kazuma finds himself overwhelmed by the impending departure from the capital and the sadness of bidding farewell to Iris. Chris approaches Kazuma and reveals a shocking truth: the necklace they used to swap bodies with Iris is a sacred treasure, capable of great danger depending on its use. Princess Iris is now in jeopardy. Under the cover of darkness, two black-clad thieves infiltrate the royal castle.

After the party ends and the guests retire for the night, Chris and Kazuma don disguises. Chris wears a simple balaclava covering her mouth, while Kazuma opts for darker-toned clothes similar to his usual attire, along with the mask provided by Vanir. Choosing to carry his bow instead of his katana to avoid causing harm, Kazuma feels nervous. While he's had his share of misdemeanors, this marks his first felony.

I never thought I'd see the day when Kazutrash would become the OP MC. We've come a long way.

May 15, 8:15 AM

Nov 2023
Very good episode again from this franchise.

Kazuma and Chris is a insane duo.

Goodbye to Iris, she was adorable.

Hope Kazuma cherishes the ring. ^_^

Aqua, Darkness and Megumin are funny enough too.
PinoffinMay 15, 8:41 AM

I know people make promises all the time
Then they turn right around and break them
When someone cuts your heart open with a knife, now you're bleeding
But I could be that guy to heal it over time
And I won't stop until you believe it
'Cause baby you're worth it
May 15, 8:27 AM
Apr 2024
You wait a whole week for a new episode and you never get disapointed 💯💯💯
May 15, 8:28 AM

Feb 2021
It's a shame that we couldn't see more of that bath scene from the last episode...
May 15, 8:32 AM

Mar 2024
Megumins mind will probably just explode when she finds out who the thief was.
Shingster

Jun 2015
If anything that necklace would be perfect for villains that want to live forever. To think they only expected guards on the perimeters and the lower levels though. Still kinda surprised how powerful Kazuma was when he fought seriously. If he fought like that all the time then people's opinion of him will be far better. Off all things he stole it had to be that though lol. Iris and Megumin battling over the right to call Kazuma elder bro was hillarious. Looks like its back to reality for Kazuma though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 2010
Well the infiltration was a success even with everything that happened.
Kazuma has some explaining to do tho.
I knew Darkness would appear at some point in the castle the other two however was a bit of a surprise.
But as usual the characters where all over the place.

Nov 2014
Huh? Are we on Iris route now?

I didn't expect Kazuma to be so badass in direct fight. I wish I could see their reactions if they knew it was him.
And I totally forgot about Darkness' problem with hitting things lol
May 15, 8:40 AM
Nov 2017
KAZUMA THE ABSOLUTE GOAT
May 15, 8:44 AM

Mar 2021
Another fantastic episode Kazuma and Chris are so hilarious together as a duo. Am going to miss Iris she is such a cutie.
May 15, 8:58 AM

Feb 2020
I ship Kazuma and Chris
May 15, 9:04 AM
Aug 2022
This season has actually been hella good and I've never been crazy about konosuba. I think its because of Iris ngl, I love her character and her dynamic with Kazuma. I'm surprised she actually knew Kazuma was the thief at the end.
May 15, 9:10 AM

Dec 2023
I like the way Kazuma acted like Vanir. He was so badass. Good thing we got more of Chris this season.

Just when you thought the original practice of waterboarding was bad, Kazuma proceeds to drown Katsuragi lol.

May 15, 9:23 AM

Dec 2022
Loli fight!

Another stellar episode. We got Chris rolling up for another night of yobai, and by yobai, I mean an invitation to a heist. (Yeah, Kazuma would definitely never misuse a magic item.) The whole heist sequence itself was amazing with Kazuma kicking ass while looking and acting like Vanir and getting yet another one over on Matsumoto, and the party being themselves.

And now my boy Kazuma is technically married to the princess. She knows !!
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
May 15, 9:29 AM

Jan 2018
Damn, they skipped the OP. Usually, they skip the ED for this type of anime. But skipping the OP made for a more exciting intro to the episode ngl.

The whole infiltration scene was so cool. Kazuma was badass even tho he was a thief and pulled many dirty tricks.

Darkness being the only one who recognized Kazuma and Chris was hilarious af. Only thing keeping her from being a normal person is her masochism lol.

Man, I was internally screaming when Kazuma was thinking of exposing himself. That would've been so cringe. Thanks Darkness for stopping that moron.

Looks like the palace arc is over. I had a ton of fun with it but all good things must come to an end. I liked how Iris knew Kazuma had the ring all along.

I'm not quite sure what the post-credits scene implied. Anyways, waiting for the next adventure.
0451May 15, 10:59 AM
May 15, 9:31 AM
Aug 2018
I love how Kazuma going all out in the fight, he showing his cool side is really cool. Chris and Kazuma are best duo
May 15, 9:34 AM
Sep 2020
Episode was really funny lol.

Kazuma switched back with Iris just as he got punched, looks like his luck ran out. Plus he ACTUALLY lost at rock paper scissors!

The kazuma and chris teamup was also really badass, though it's funny how Kazuma can't help sexually harassing Chris lmfao. Eris is not gonna be pleased the next time they meet.

Kazutrash will always be kazutrash
May 15, 9:36 AM

Jul 2011
Some episode full of action.

Megumin was ready to throw hands with Iris.

I like how just Darkness and Iris were smart enough to realize that was Kazuma raiding the castle.
May 15, 9:42 AM
Jul 2019
The worst Konosuba season made.

Now 6 episodes in. Haven't laughed once, it's just badly written and with stupid scenarios that do nothing but focus on what a scumbag Kazuma is.

Have watched the first two seasons and the movie about 4 times, they're so well-done and so funny, but I'm now watching this on double speed. Boring AF.
May 15, 9:48 AM

Mar 2016
THEY AINT LETTING MY BOY KAZUMA EVER HAVE A GOOD DAY EVER

One thing leads to another last ep and Kazuma managed to switch bodies with Iris momentarily. But reincarnated asked for that cheat item and should've mentioned exactly how long the effects lasted in order to avoid the situations that Kazuma got himself into right now, bro got caught red handed, in 4K ultra HD, got blamed for his lecherous action, labelled as a dumbass by his team, gained greater ire from Iris' bodyguards and even made Iris herself mad. Fucking hell, Kazuma quite literally got ousted from the celebratory party whilst the rest of his team enjoys the night in the castle. That's a PERSONAL FUCK YOU!

However...
WE'RE MAKING SURE KAZUMA IS THE GOAT!!!

Chris finally convinced Kazuma to assist her in their infiltration and retrieval mission. I was only expecting the mundane commonality from this night mission of theirs, but hooo boy.... Fanir personally made mask came in clutch and gave Kazuma the GOAT such splendid presentation and fluidity to his movement, he's at his absolute peak at that moment right there. A true 1 man army, none could stand in his way and none could hope to best him with his FREEEEEEEEEEEZE spam attack.

Alas yet again, his moment of greatness is essentially ruined by Darkness. Despite her not being able to do much in their confrontation, she's the one that got the credit whereas Kazuma, the very same person ousted from the castle, is blamed for his lack of action. Pshhh this season is really making Darkness seems like all that when she's just been all fucked in the head.

At the very least... Iris knew that Kazuma was one of the thieves, that final last line alone is hinting something here. Maybe, juuuust maybe, Kazuma could come home to his rightful HOME in the capital castle as the slayer of the Demon king, lol.
May 15, 9:57 AM
Dec 2019
Easily the best episode so far, as someone who has read the light novels I can tell you that this live up to every expectaction and then some.

The castle heist it's one of the best moments of the franchise so far and the chemistry of Chris and Kazuma it's just fantastic.
Also in preparation of the next stage of the anime where the tone gets darker and the enemies stronger, god I love this anime so much.
May 15, 10:01 AM

Aug 2019
Kazuma showing what’s he’s capable of doing
May 15, 10:06 AM

Sep 2016
This was a really good episode. It was nice to see Kazuma pop off like that XD. He also killed it in that thief outfit too.
May 15, 10:10 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Yup, Kazuma still sucks even after that "top condition" performance regarding the stealing of the necklace. Outside of the comedic value (which I sometimes don't really find funny) he's just a prick while whining and making everything worse. In any case, he somehow got out free of punishment and back to the adventure in search for the Divine Treasures.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 15, 10:11 AM

May 2020
That Mitsurugi dude is the biggest clown of this series lol. I mean Kazuma doesn't even need a sword in hand to make a fool out of that guy.

At one point, I actually thought Vanir pocessed Kazuma there, but no, that just him being on roll. Iris knowing it's Kazuma by the way who actually stole the ring kind of gives a perfect end to this arc, plus her argument with Megumin over Kazuma too lol.
Softhenic03May 16, 8:29 AM
May 15, 10:15 AM

Jan 2008
Very fun episode. Didn't know Kazuma actually had it in him, everything's always been a joke. Surprisingly wholesome ending.
May 15, 10:26 AM

Oct 2017
Yep knew that's what was gonna happen but I was hoping for a bit more of the bathing scene atleast, anyway.

Kazuma snapped, he can do it if he tries. That was pretty cool and satisfying. Glad Iris realised it was him and Darkness knew after one look too, best girls. Princess arc over but the adventure continues. Defeat the demon lord and princess will be yours Kazuma.
MegamiRemMay 15, 10:57 AM
May 15, 10:28 AM

Apr 2021
As usual, excellent directing and top-notch voice acting by Kazuma's seiyuu, lol.
May 15, 10:44 AM

Jul 2021
Another goofy adventure for Kazuma
How can you keep moving forward if you keep regretting the past?

May 15, 10:56 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Kazuma was actually pretty badass in this one, I really enjoyed him working together with Chris to steal that body swapping item, and learning that the swap can be permanent if one of the two is killed makes the situation a lot more serious, even with the goofiness that was had regarding it. It was also hilarious witnessing Mitsurugi get clowned on by Kazuma again, I love how Kazuma says “freeze” lol.

And it seemed like the jig was up when the opponent ended up becoming Kazuma’s own party members, but with Darkness recognizing them, Aqua drunk and Megumin too awestruck to do anything, they weren’t that hard to deal with, it’s just unfortunate that Darkness punished them later after their flawless performance, and I’m honestly not sure how Megumin could do anything there anyway without blowing the castle up lol. And even if Kazuma thinks his chances with Iris were squandered, it appears she knows Kazuma has her ring and wants him to defeat the Devil King in the future, so really he’s in without even knowing it. And that was it for this Iris arc I think, I really enjoyed it and it was a great way to start this season, I look forward to what silliness comes next!
May 15, 10:58 AM

Jul 2015
Looks like Rudeus already surpassed Kazuma in terms of being a good person.

May 15, 11:01 AM
Jun 2020
Megumin got a love rival. And Vanir-Style Kazuma is so badass...
May 15, 11:03 AM
Sep 2016
Worst adaptation by far. Really disappointed. This was supposed to be the best moment of Konosuba but the studio ruined it.
May 15, 11:04 AM

Jul 2017
This episode was really over-the-top and yeah, the Chris-Kazuma thief mission was a lot of fun to watch in how chaotic and dumb everything was. Kazuma is still quite the prick but admittedly, he and Chris had really good chemistry in these scenes as thieves of justice and it showcased itself well here. Ending was fine too as we head to the next arc with the next episode onwards. The start of the season was really rough and there are real times where Konosuba's too loud and obnoxious to handle but with an episode like this, it's a lot better than the stuff I got in the majority of season 2 besides the first couple episodes maybe.
May 15, 11:09 AM
Sep 2016
Reply to WienGirl

Now 6 episodes in. Haven't laughed once, it's just badly written and with stupid scenarios that do nothing but focus on what a scumbag Kazuma is.

Have watched the first two seasons and the movie about 4 times, they're so well-done and so funny, but I'm now watching this on double speed. Boring AF.
@WienGirl Its not badly written rather badly adapted. This was by far the best Konosuba arc. They skipped and overwrote too much.
May 15, 11:14 AM

Jun 2017
How did Iris know it was Kazuma? lol
May 15, 11:19 AM
Jul 2019
Reply to Dr_Sarain
@WienGirl Its not badly written rather badly adapted. This was by far the best Konosuba arc. They skipped and overwrote too much.
@Dr_Sarain

Is that what it is?

Must admit, while I have every volume of both the light novels and the manga released so far, I haven't read past the first few volumes in either of them yet.

Should probably get on that to see if they're any better as the anime is not grabbing me at all. Hated the first episode, and I've been double-speeding it with every episode since just to say I've watched it.

Was concerned though when Studio Drive picked it up, as the Megumin spin-off they produced was boring AF as well. Looks like I was right to be concerned.
May 15, 11:19 AM
Jun 2023
WienGirl said:

This season is interesting and entertaining to watch. But it's not Konosuba I remember. I know what I'm talking about, because I watched first two seasons and movie 3 times. I don't understand why people don't notice the difference.
Comedy is different. Jokes and emotions are over exaggerated. It's like if they added laughter from sitcoms so you know when to laugh. I don't recognize some characters and they were kind of reduced to basic. Aqua is alcoholic, Kazuma just causes problems for comedy and Megumin with Darkness just exist there. But it was always different, Kazuma was kind of voice of reason in his party, and he was forced to solve problems he faced in this world, and did it in his own unique way.
I still like it, but not as much. I hope new episodes will return to the roots.
May 15, 11:20 AM
Aug 2013
Reply to MomoSinX
How did Iris know it was Kazuma? lol
@MomoSinX Just like how Darkness found out

It is the personality and probably the steal technique. I would say the way he acted also before leaving the castle
May 15, 11:22 AM

Mar 2024
Reply to Pinoffin
Very good episode again from this franchise.

Kazuma and Chris is a insane duo.

Goodbye to Iris, she was adorable.

Hope Kazuma cherishes the ring. ^_^

Aqua, Darkness and Megumin are funny enough too.
@Pinoffin It was honestly really funny with the reveal at the end that yeah, Iris knew the whole thing and she was totally fine with Kazuma stealing the ring so he could propose later :D
May 15, 11:24 AM

Nov 2023
Reply to Love_And_Forward
@Pinoffin It was honestly really funny with the reveal at the end that yeah, Iris knew the whole thing and she was totally fine with Kazuma stealing the ring so he could propose later :D
@Love_And_Forward Yeah that part was the best ^ω^

I know people make promises all the time
Then they turn right around and break them
When someone cuts your heart open with a knife, now you're bleeding
But I could be that guy to heal it over time
And I won't stop until you believe it
'Cause baby you're worth it
May 15, 11:27 AM

Mar 2024
Reply to JustAnotherShiro
Huh? Are we on Iris route now?

I didn't expect Kazuma to be so badass in direct fight. I wish I could see their reactions if they knew it was him.
And I totally forgot about Darkness' problem with hitting things lol
@JustAnotherShiro Not surprised at all. Kazuma is the only competent member of the gang. He's the only one who actually bothered to game it and go, "so, what would actually be a useful skill for me?" He's got the emotional maturity of a ten-year-old but when it counts, he's far more clever than the others.
May 15, 11:29 AM
Jul 2019
Reply to donslockz
WienGirl said:

This season is interesting and entertaining to watch. But it's not Konosuba I remember. I know what I'm talking about, because I watched first two seasons and movie 3 times. I don't understand why people don't notice the difference.
Comedy is different. Jokes and emotions are over exaggerated. It's like if they added laughter from sitcoms so you know when to laugh. I don't recognize some characters and they were kind of reduced to basic. Aqua is alcoholic, Kazuma just causes problems for comedy and Megumin with Darkness just exist there. But it was always different, Kazuma was kind of voice of reason in his party, and he was forced to solve problems he faced in this world, and did it in his own unique way.
I still like it, but not as much. I hope new episodes will return to the roots.
@donslockz

That's exactly it. It's easy to see how it was produced by completely different people than the first two seasons and the movie.

The comedy in those while hilarious, was also clever. This is just slap-stick and stupid.

And like you said -- Aqua, while dumb before, is now just a useless alcoholic lounging around drunk, Darkness is bland and one-dimensional, and Megumin - honestly, I can't remember anything about Megumin in this, and I've watched all six episodes.

And Kazuma, while always a bit sleazy, is now just a lazy scumbag with not one redeeming quality so far.

It's just a shadow of its former self and, personally, I think it's a lost cause as Studio Drive predominantly produces garbage -- the Explosion spin-off, The Demon Prince of Momochi House, Teppen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Vlad Love -- all a waste of time, and some of the lowest rated anime in the last few years. (I think "Explosion" was only rated as high as it was because it's Megumin, as that was not interesting or funny either).
May 15, 11:30 AM

Mar 2024
Reply to WienGirl

@WienGirl I actually agree that it's the worst season made. That's because there have only been two before it and both were 9-10/10. This one is at least a 7, with flashes of 8+. I'm hoping it will kick up a notch down the line?

Be happy. At least it's not Jobless Reincarnation 2 part 2.
May 15, 11:38 AM
Jul 2019
Reply to Love_And_Forward
@WienGirl I actually agree that it's the worst season made. That's because there have only been two before it and both were 9-10/10. This one is at least a 7, with flashes of 8+. I'm hoping it will kick up a notch down the line?

Be happy. At least it's not Jobless Reincarnation 2 part 2.
@Love_And_Forward

Hahaha, that's true.

Or Kemono Friends 2 or The Seven Deadly Sins: Grunge of Edinburgh (deliberate misspelling there!)

Yep, could have been worse!
May 15, 11:39 AM
Jul 2021
this is one of the best episode ive ever watched in konosuba
May 15, 11:40 AM

May 2021
PEAKKKK EP!!! so iris is aware, damn. did darkness just become a wingwoman?!?! who knows really. just hope that he takes care of the ring.

kazuma, for being women's no1 enemy, is quite op. infiltration and battle scene with chris was so cool! need more of them together.

May 15, 11:41 AM
Aug 2020
It felt to me like Vaneer's personality kinda took control of Kazuma's personality via that mask during the fights, haha.
May 15, 11:42 AM

Apr 2012
Kazuma is probably the main hope of the classic harem of our time. Only he can assemble such a harem of different girls purely due to random coincidences and misunderstandings lmao.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

InfinityDude88 - May 29

72 by ineser »»
24 seconds ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 24

132 by Agamenon »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 1

126 by alexw1020 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 22

130 by MrDrad »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

zetjex - Mar 29

211 by RyousukeKaga »»
May 29, 9:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.