Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 2, 12:25 PM

Jul 2021
i use crunchyroll on my ps5 and occasionally sketchy sites if what i wanna watch isnt on there
CrystepsiApr 2, 12:54 PM
this was an automated message from big yappers inc.
please send any complaints to your local waterstones counter.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 2, 12:27 PM

Feb 2020
Many different sites on my desktop with 42" TV screen.
Apr 2, 12:29 PM

Feb 2020
Mainly PS4, Nintendo Switch and/or Chromecast if it's something on YouTube, depends which room i'm watching it in etc.
Have also used my Emuelec console, my phone & PSVITA in the past though.
Apr 2, 12:36 PM

Sep 2016
"what do you use to watch anime?"

Computer monitor
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Apr 2, 12:45 PM

Sep 2007
A mix of a couple of pirate streaming site and MPV player if I torrent on my Desktop PC.
DarkShame2Apr 3, 1:08 AM
Apr 2, 12:49 PM

Apr 2015
Can ya'll stop mentioning the sties please? That's what makes them disappear so often. Anyway, I use my laptop to watch stuff.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Apr 2, 12:52 PM

Dec 2020
Either Crunchyroll, Netflix or any random site in my old ass laptop.
"Those words are meant for those that dare defy god's final warning... An epigraph of their stubbornness"
- Maho Hiyajo (Steins;Gate 0)
Apr 2, 12:53 PM

Jan 2023
Crunchyroll is on the PS5??

Anyway, I use Crunchyroll, Netflix, or sites across my Laptop, Tablet, and Phone.
Apr 2, 12:55 PM
Jul 2020
For anyone who wants to share their favorite anime websites, Please refrain to do so. BTW I'm using my phone to watch anime

Jul 2021
Reply to Tropisch
Can ya'll stop mentioning the sties please? That's what makes them disappear so often. Anyway, I use my laptop to watch stuff.
@Tropisch my baaad, edited original post

Jul 2021
Reply to Rainme
For anyone who wants to share their favorite anime websites, Please refrain to do so. BTW I'm using my phone to watch anime
@LordNTR i’ve edited the original post to remove the site name ^-^
Apr 2, 12:58 PM

Mar 2023
I use my laptop to watch everything nowadays.
Apr 2, 1:31 PM

Feb 2021
Tropisch said:
If they were actually good they wouldn't be shutting down that easily...
Apr 2, 1:52 PM

Dec 2015
I use mainly one English site [free] as their players are way better than the one which Polish sites use [quicker loading etc.]. But when there's any problem with a site or anything else, I am switching between sites so when the situation forces me I am able to use 1 Polish site [2nd one stopped subbing] and 3 English sites + 1 sites with Raw episodes. [All of these sites are well known and it takes 2-3 words in single Google Search to find them, they work for many years so yeah... They ain't be shut down in near future]
Apr 2, 1:55 PM

Sep 2018
I download some episodes and send it to a USB to play on my ps4 big screen. I do other episodes on my Samsung tablet.
Apr 2, 2:34 PM

Apr 2008
I sometimes torrent things and watch them on plex and mirror it to my Samsung TV or I torrent it and store it on a external hard drive and watch it on a WDTV Live to my TV.
Or I watch it on some random streaming site on my laptop and google chromecast it to my TV. I also use streaming sites like Netflix, Prime etc.
Apr 2, 2:53 PM
Dec 2021
I use my computer or phone to watch shows... I have SVP as well and have used it to watch anime in 60fps and above. I also used my TV to watch a show.
Staz0106Apr 2, 4:51 PM
Apr 2, 3:23 PM
May 2021
I use sketchy pirate sites.
I have ADGuard and Malwarebytes with ExpressVPN, so I don't get fucked with like everyone else.
Yeah it's through PC, it's all you need.
I do the same shit for movies too.
I have a THX sound system and a 40" TV with a basic 1080 resolution.
So I'm happy.
Apr 2, 3:28 PM

Dec 2021
What's the one that doesn't "host" anything, other than strings of numbers and letters? The one with the catgirl name? Something about magnets too, how do they work? I don't wanna talk to a scientist, y'all motherfuckers lyin' and gettin' me pissed!

Insane Clown Posse reference

Most of the anime I watch isn't available for streaming, so what other choice do I even have? Other than that, the files go on whatever I think I'll be able to watch from. So both my laptop and phone get the same files, that way I can continue watching on the go.
Daviljoe193Apr 2, 3:32 PM
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. πŸ™‚ But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Apr 2, 3:46 PM

Dec 2021
Netflix, Hulu and tubi on my "smart" tv.
"Tits don't make the woman. It's the ass." - Darx
Apr 2, 4:04 PM

Sep 2019
Usually I watch it on my PC, if I feel like binging a series I'll opt to watching it on a TV though because it can get straining sitting a chair for too long.
Apr 2, 4:15 PM

May 2021
crunchyroll mostly, sometimes Netflix and even rarer is Disney+

I used to watch everything on my iPad but recently put a tv in my room—was always so against it but it’s actually so nice and I just use an apple tv for the apps the smart tv can’t access
Apr 2, 4:28 PM

Aug 2010
I use streaming apps on my phone and cast it to my TV
Apr 2, 4:29 PM
Feb 2020
i often criticize and advocate against crunchyroll because it has fallen quite a bit from how good it used to be
but i mainly watch anime on crunchyroll
i sometimes watch anime on animelon, hulu, or netflix
i used to use funimation sometime but i havent since it merged with crunchyroll
i am an advocate for hidive even though i havent used it yet
i plan to get hidive soon there are some shows on there that i want to watch
i think its important to support hidive because it is the main alternative to crunchyroll
i very rarely use any sketchy sites
i love toonami but i dont watch it very much anymore
on saturdays i usually watch anime with my uncle on crunchyroll
recently we finished watching mashle, momochi house, sasaki and peeps, and villainess level 99
we are currently going through all the dragon ball z movies, once we finish that we will start watching doctor elise and frieren
and we are going to be watching some of the spring 2024 anime
Apr 2, 4:49 PM
May 2011
crunchyroll, hulu and netflix on my roku, google tv or ipad
Apr 2, 5:16 PM

Sep 2022
I mostly use Crunchyroll on my computer displaying on a 65'' TV to watch anime.
Apr 2, 5:55 PM
Oct 2019
Crunchyroll/Hidive/Netflix/Disney plus and some site for unavailable stuff on a 55" fire TV.
Apr 2, 6:33 PM

May 2023
" what do you use to watch anime?"
A complex and sophisticated optical organ responsible for vision, used to perceive and interpret.. ξ’Ώ .. I also use a anthropogenic invention in addition ο—΅, to enhance and the said organ's capabilities.
Apr 2, 6:53 PM

Aug 2018
Torrents/PC/HDMI/TV. Yep. that's how I roll.
Apr 2, 7:25 PM

May 2019
Apr 2, 8:09 PM

Mar 2021
Crystepsi said:
what do you use to watch anime?

Currently there is a Sony Bravia smart TV in almost every room in my house ranging from the smallest which is 43" TV to the largest I own being a 65" TV. I tend to watch Anime on either the TV I have in my living room, or the TV in my mancave, and there is the 43" Bravia in my personal office that sometimes acts as a 3rd computer monitor. Very rarely will I watch Anime in my bedroom but sometimes I just put in a Blu-ray or DVD and use Anime as background ambience while I try to fall asleep (only allowed to do this when my wife is out of town for work which is quite often).

I will consume watching seasonal Anime mainly streaming usually on HiDive, Crunchyroll, or Netflix. I also consume a lot more Anime on physical media on either Laserdiscs, VHS, VCD, DVD, or Blu-ray, etc.. Basically have a Blu-ray/DVD player in every room that has a TV in it. In my Mancave I have everything else ranging from a Laserdisc player to a VCR to a completely modified Sega CD system (it doesn't actually play any video games) that I use mostly to only watch Anime VCDs and any other Anime on some obscure optical disc media (as an example, once I found Noir on Divx).
ColourWheelApr 2, 10:11 PM
Apr 2, 8:27 PM

Dec 2022
MPV on a desktop computer with a 31.5" 4k BenQ monitor.

ο½²δΉ‡εˆ€δΉ‡δΉƒε°ΊοΎ‘δΉ‡
㊎ ㊰
☽ Shaded Horizon ☾

Apr 2, 8:38 PM

May 2023
Reply to Slimsith
I use sketchy pirate sites.
I have ADGuard and Malwarebytes with ExpressVPN, so I don't get fucked with like everyone else.
Yeah it's through PC, it's all you need.
I do the same shit for movies too.
I have a THX sound system and a 40" TV with a basic 1080 resolution.
So I'm happy.
@Slimsith

>Giving proprietary "anti-virus" full access to your computer
>Trusting a VPN provider
>Believing you're not getting fucked with
chinobotApr 2, 8:42 PM
Apr 2, 8:45 PM

Apr 2018
Torrent site, if you know you know. I'd actually be willing to pay to watch it legitimately if the pirates didn't offer an objectively better service than the companies.
Apr 2, 8:50 PM

Dec 2021
Reply to chinobot
@Slimsith

>Giving proprietary "anti-virus" full access to your computer
>Trusting a VPN provider
>Believing you're not getting fucked with
@JMQZPZPTFW And didn't ExpressVPN's CIO spy on human rights activists and a bunch of other bad shit? Mate's really doing it all wrong if that's the one they're entrusting.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. πŸ™‚ But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Apr 2, 8:56 PM

May 2022
With my laptop and some old 720p Toshiba TV. I also use a DVD and Blu-ray player for the small anime DVD/Blu-ray collection I own.
Apr 2, 8:57 PM

Sep 2023
PC/Ipad/Netflix/Crunchyroll/Hulu/
Apr 2, 9:04 PM

Feb 2018
what do you use to watch anime?

Old-School... utterly Impersonal... and Larger than Life;

Apr 2, 9:06 PM

Jul 2023
These round, dotted spheres colloquially known as 'eyes'.
Apr 2, 9:38 PM
Aug 2022
Crunchyroll, Netflix, and Prime Video apps on my TV. Also have watched anime on YouTube a few times if something I wanna see is on there.
Apr 2, 9:44 PM

Jan 2009
i torrent my anime and then watch it on desktop pc
Apr 2, 10:17 PM

Oct 2022
On the TV when I am watching it with other people and on my computer when I watch it alone.

Tropisch said:

LordNTR said:

@Tropisch @LordNTR You cannot stop me! I use Crunchyroll to watch all my anime! Now Crunchyroll will disappear forever MWAHAHAHAH!!!
When a pancake lover does something: "Outrageous vicious crime"

When a waffle lover does something: "That means it is not illegal"

Quotes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_HIM667Do&t=2822s
Apr 3, 12:22 AM

Aug 2012
An HDMI cable in my laptop to watch it on my tv.
Apr 3, 12:24 AM

Dec 2021
Reply to Archean-Return
MPV on a desktop computer with a 31.5" 4k BenQ monitor.
@Archean-Return @DarkShame2 MPV master race, all other players are inferior. I don't know when I saw the light, but god damn I've never looked back since.
Apr 3, 12:55 AM

Apr 2012
My computer, my monitor, my desktop speakers, mpv, and some scripts of my own. Almost invariably acquired through torrents, even though I buy disks of things which are sufficiently good, I'll keep on watching the rips because it's more convenient if you don't have to put the disks in, and seeking works better, and you can sometimes mess with the subs. I've probably still got a few old things around I got from IRC.

Longnines said:
These round, dotted spheres colloquially known as 'eyes'.

Don't forget those optic nerves and the image processing parts of your brain.
Apr 3, 3:19 AM

Feb 2024
Crunchyroll, Netflix and other sites, I watch on TV.
Apr 3, 3:31 AM
Mar 2024
Either Crunchyroll or Muse Asia Channel on youtube.
Apr 3, 6:50 AM

Jan 2021
pc, laptop, tv, phone when there is no other choice

I use sketchy sites and german sketchy sites (which are actually crazy difficult to find these days smh)
Apr 3, 7:15 AM

Jan 2021
i mostly use my phone when im not home or my projector when im home

π•³π–”π–œ π–‰π–”π–Šπ–˜ π–Žπ–™ π–‹π–Šπ–Šπ–‘ 𝖙𝖔 𝖓𝖔𝖙 π–Šπ–π–Žπ–˜π–™?

Mei Misaki
Apr 3, 7:21 AM
Apr 2022
Phone. Television. I want buy tablet.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» I can't believe an anime did this....

LenRea - 11 hours ago

16 by LoveYourSmile »»
4 minutes ago

» Favorite anime spring 2024

ani2016 - Yesterday

16 by 7_3 »»
12 minutes ago

» Style of watching

Vapor_AU - Yesterday

33 by Nirinbo »»
13 minutes ago

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Dec 21, 2020

7222 by damiJESUS »»
27 minutes ago

» Can someone please help me fine the name of an old anime ( no pics available)

Karimhi - Jun 8

15 by nmarquesantos »»
44 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.