Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 14, 2023 1:54 AM

Nov 2011
Even though Reed doesn't seem like a strong character, he does at least has a fun personality to watch. 

I wasn't expecting the fan service with the baths though. Seems this episode gave Iruma a break after his recent spotlight and other characers a chance to shine, namely Reed.
Jan 14, 2023 3:13 AM
Aug 2021
Mid anime ( I could watch it till season 2 because of Jotaro's VA )
Shubham243Jan 14, 2023 4:46 AM
Jan 14, 2023 4:37 AM

Oct 2021
Shubham243 said:
Mid anime ( I watched it till season 2 because of Jotaro's VA )
watching for a VA 💀
Jan 14, 2023 4:50 AM

Oct 2015
kek 
> jojo fan
> calling this cringe
sasuga
So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
Jan 14, 2023 4:59 AM

Oct 2017
Lied lost it as expected but this time it actually wasn't nee san and an illusion. Anyway all out war between Gaap, Agares and Kerori, Camui. Let's see what happens.
Jan 14, 2023 5:32 AM

Jul 2017
Lead just got sexually enticed by Ix, YET AGAIN. This time featuring the most prized of items: the Vase of Endings. But the problem this time, is that this is not Ix, but the same person which almost got Iruma on his parents' fear of illusions: Orobas. Even more so, Lead stumbling onto a hot spring to locate the girls, surely he did not expect this and is having fun on his own. But more than that, going to find their secret plan to confirm their identity, that's the only way he can do so. And rather than the Legend Leaf, there's another area that can amass points: an abandoned castle, which is where Agares and the rest are located.

The battle between Keroli and Agares's teams, it's a bloodbath. But to handle this eloquently, even between the Misfit Class, is something. And if there is one thing that they won't concede to, it's being the Young King.
Jan 14, 2023 6:44 AM

Jun 2015
Squeepig risi.... just kidding. Epic show, I love all the tangled weaves of characters and the interactions on this quest to be recognised. We like full on Battle Royale at this stage and I love it. Next eps pls
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jan 14, 2023 7:26 AM

Mar 2020
Lead lost to Elizabetta again, but that was an illusion, so the vase is now in the hands of Orobas, who may just be the final boss of all this. Lead then used his powers and, wow, did not expect that much fan service in this show, and we got that. The castle is now the next target of Queen Keroli's plans, but Agares, Garp, and everyone else will defend it with all they got.

It's been a very slow season, but finally, things seem to be looking up. Hope we get an excellent climax soon.
Jan 14, 2023 7:31 AM

Feb 2019
Lead being a sis-con led to his downfall sadly lol. Keroli’s attack on the castle was pretty funny.

Not as good as last week’s ep, decent
Jan 14, 2023 7:40 AM
Apr 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've been confused for many episodes already but aren't they ALL supposed to increase their ranks so they could stay in their classroom? I don't see any point to them fighting each other that could result to some of them not reaching the dalet (was it?) rank. It just doesn't make sense in all of this pointless fight among their class if that was case huhu
Jan 14, 2023 7:45 AM

Dec 2013
It was a roller coaster for Lead this episode, Orobas  plays too dirty, Kerori's team is too ruthless even targeting classmates but they have the power to back it up, controlling so many beast and even boss rank beast.

Dosanko awakened her BL fantasies with those two, it is over...

That new demon girl with one horn was super cute.
Jan 14, 2023 8:03 AM

Mar 2016
I am saying this as a huge fan of the anime: this arc has been going on for a bit too long. I wish it would end, but it's probably going to take up this whole season.

I can't understand why the abnormal class students are attacking each other. They all need to reach rank Daleth, or else they won't be able to keep the Royal classroom. So, sabotaging their classmates seems counter-productive. 

Not sure what's wrong with the glasses guy, and why he's targeting the abnormal class. I am guessing he's somehow connected to Kirio senpai, since Kirio is in the OP.

The three giant beasts that showed up at the end is also in the ED, but it's getting cooked. lol
Jan 14, 2023 8:54 AM

Dec 2017
FuMomo-kun said:

I can't understand why the abnormal class students are attacking each other. They all need to reach rank Daleth, or else they won't be able to keep the Royal classroom. So, sabotaging their classmates seems counter-productive. 

This so much. This whole arc feels so stupid cause of it. 
Jan 14, 2023 8:59 AM

May 2010
This whole arc feels like bad filler I can't believe it's gonna go on for the 2nd cour as well
Jan 14, 2023 9:04 AM
Jul 2017
Shubham243 said:

Get out then no one wants you here anyway
Jan 14, 2023 9:16 AM
Aug 2021
Spoof_490 said:
Shubham243 said:

Well it's my opinion
Jan 14, 2023 9:26 AM

Nov 2014
I too do not understand why the hell they're fighting each other when they should all be cooperating. This arc isn't very entertaining anyways. Hopefully it picks up whenever this crap is done because seasons 1 and 2 were top tier.
Quality Queen.
Jan 14, 2023 9:52 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Hilarious episode, and Leaf with his powers amazing!!! kekeke
Jan 14, 2023 10:39 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lmao Lead really has the best powers for him, I guess he could have wished for them to not wear a towel (xD). The castle assault is pretty fun as well
Jan 14, 2023 10:59 AM

Jul 2014
How many mini-recaps have we had during this arc now? This arc is already painfully overlong without doing them, so why does it keep wasting even more time? It's not as if anything of value is happening to recap anyway, so why bother? And the fact they're continuing to attack each other and hinder their chances of reaching Dalet and retaining the Royal One is just incredibly dumb, even with the safety event of the other event that they do have.

7 episodes of this season left, not very much time to do anything else than this terrible Harvest Festival arc.
Jan 14, 2023 11:05 AM

Jul 2016
Shubham243 said:
Spoof_490 said:

Well it's my opinion
Calling something "mid" is not an opinion. You are just seeking for attention like a little kid.
Jan 14, 2023 11:08 AM
Oct 2016
ARTxious said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've been confused for many episodes already but aren't they ALL supposed to increase their ranks so they could stay in their classroom? I don't see any point to them fighting each other that could result to some of them not reaching the dalet (was it?) rank. It just doesn't make sense in all of this pointless fight among their class if that was case huhu
You hit the nail right on the head.  I wish someone would tell these idiots that they forgot their true prize, and that their petty squabbling amongst themselves has pushed them to within an inch of failure.
Jan 14, 2023 11:12 AM

Jul 2016
I still think that having the whole class working together from the get go would have been a better option to affront this tournament but whatever.

And long arcs sure don't suit this show, by the way.
SouthRzVaJan 14, 2023 11:26 AM
Jan 14, 2023 12:58 PM

Mar 2007
I don't get Keroli and Elizabeta. Do they realize that if even one of their classmates doesn't get to Dalet, ALL of them lose the godly classroom?

Someone needs to remind them of this, it's kind of soured me on Elizebeta, Clara and now Keroli because one thing I can't stand is stupid characters that don't know how to think or see the big picture. It's almost like they're trying their best to end up in Leopards Ate My Face.
Jan 14, 2023 1:24 PM
Aug 2018
slavemaster_1991 said:
FuMomo-kun said:

This arc has lasted so long, I don't even remember how they are supposed to be evaluated through this arc. Does it works by point ? I mean, some of the misfit class are already disqualified so I really wonder how this will affect their ranking.
To me, it really seems like the author doesn't care about making sense, he's making stuff happen just because he wants to. 
Even the basis for the trial doesn't make much sense. It's supposed to prepare them for the "real demon world" (to quote Kalego sensei), but, they are not allowed to use their power to hurt someone ? Yeah, I'm sure, that's how the real demon world work.
But, the author is not even able to be coherent in its own rules... 
Under the influence of an illusion, misfit class throw a "normal punch", they get eliminated.
But, a guy actually try to kill Iruma with his illusion (making him fall), no problem. 
But, a group of people launch a full attack with magical beast, hurting student to steal their points and castle, no problem.
I mean... Come on.
If we add that the "bad guy" has the perfect ability for this trial... which works exactly how it's supposed to (I want a guy to punch me to get disqualified, yep, the illusion make him punch me ; I want a guy to fall, yes, the illusion works ; I want a guy to give me the vase, yes, the illusion work). Especially when the bad guy (which I can't be bothered to remember his name) doesn't even know what they are shown, so, he has no control...

And then, now, we have Kerori who invited X and Clara to join her team so they help to steal stuff... but what's the point if they can launch a full beast attack ? It doesn't make sense, the author just wanted to have everyone at the same place (and probably add some fanservice, which is not a good thing, because when you add fanservice, as bad as it was, it means the author acknowledge its story is boring and he's desperate). Honestly, a very very very bad arc, which completely lack the charm of the first two season. And I would know since I rewatch most of the season 1 and 2 before going into season 3... I don't even know what the author is trying to achieve with this arc. Hopefully, it ends soon, and we can go back with Iruma * Ameri or anything else. 
I mean, I would even prefer to hear a one-hour special of Ronove than having to spend the last 7 episode.
Hope they manage to save this third season somehow...
The only good thing is we barely saw Ameri, so, they didn't destroy her character (like they did to Kerori...). Just to show you how bad this arc is : In the last season, Kerori was weak and lacking confidence, but when she saw that people were going to go out of the building (in the amusement park) and were probably going to get killed, she decided to stay and sing to calm people. But, in this arc, she is the "Queen", she controls "beast" and launch attack against student so she get their "points and castle". You might call that "character development", I call that a "total failure" (to be said in Steven He tone).  
Rukodaime91Jan 14, 2023 1:30 PM
Jan 14, 2023 2:58 PM
Apr 2017

RAWRfizzz said:
I too do not understand why the hell they're fighting each other when they should all be cooperating. This arc isn't very entertaining anyways. Hopefully it picks up whenever this crap is done because seasons 1 and 2 were top tier.
They literally started the harvest festival saying they're gonna beat each other up. 

The ranking up is pretty much based on point total and accomplishment. So a majority of the class already is in the works for ranking up to begin with. But demons in general are selfish in nature, so when you dangle the Young King title of course some will go to sabotage another if it means getting higher points. Considering this is the final stretch for the event, you'd have to make a big play and the only concentration of points that can still be obtained are the ones in Agares's castle. If they fail well hey, they've pretty much proven themselves as exemplarary in the whole unique strategy. No points lost on their end. 
Jan 14, 2023 3:16 PM

Sep 2019
I understand that the arc is seemingly taking up the entire 3rd season and people can be getting tired of this particular arc because of lack of Iruma which is a valid argument, but some of these complaints I've seen just seem more like whining than actual criticism, oh why aren't they working together blah blah power of friendship. The Harvest Festival isn't the only test to rank up before the year ends and it's not like they're fighting each other for no reason they all want to take first place it was never a compromise, even their teachers who trained them said their students were going to be to ones coming up on top to be the best ones in the festival. I'm not saying this arc is perfect by any means but there are so many babies crying about why they aren't working together like they weren't trained by the best demons and went through grueling training so why wouldn't they go all out to win. They've been hardened in their resolve, in some ways or another, so to say that their character development is out of nowhere and uncharacteristic of who they were a season ago is a dumb take. Again not saying it's perfect but get a grip, lol.
Jan 14, 2023 5:56 PM

Mar 2010
Battle was more enjoyable than I thought. And the whole peeping tom part was great too.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 14, 2023 5:59 PM

Dec 2021
rickymcnugget_ said:
The Harvest Festival isn't the only test to rank up before the year ends
Ah, that explains a lot. I was confused because surely fighting against each other would stop them from keeping Royal One but that makes more sense. It was really my only problem with this arc. I can somewhat understand people thinking it's taking too long or there's not enough of Iruma but as you said it just sounds like whining most of the time.
Jan 14, 2023 6:10 PM
Jul 2017
SouthRzVa said:
I still think that having the whole class working together from the get go would have been a better option to affront this tournament but whatever.

And long arcs sure don't suit this show, by the way.

It'll be over soon dw
Jan 14, 2023 6:11 PM
Jul 2017
Rukodaime91 said:
slavemaster_1991 said:

This arc has lasted so long, I don't even remember how they are supposed to be evaluated through this arc. Does it works by point ? I mean, some of the misfit class are already disqualified so I really wonder how this will affect their ranking.
To me, it really seems like the author doesn't care about making sense, he's making stuff happen just because he wants to. 
Even the basis for the trial doesn't make much sense. It's supposed to prepare them for the "real demon world" (to quote Kalego sensei), but, they are not allowed to use their power to hurt someone ? Yeah, I'm sure, that's how the real demon world work.
Under the influence of an illusion, misfit class throw a "normal punch", they get eliminated.
But, a guy actually try to kill Iruma with his illusion (making him fall), no problem. 
But, a group of people launch a full attack with magical beast, hurting student to steal their points and castle, no problem.
I mean... Come on.
If we add that the "bad guy" has the perfect ability for this trial... which works exactly how it's supposed to (I want a guy to punch me to get disqualified, yep, the illusion make him punch me ; I want a guy to fall, yes, the illusion works ; I want a guy to give me the vase, yes, the illusion work). Especially when the bad guy (which I can't be bothered to remember his name) doesn't even know what they are shown, so, he has no control...

And then, now, we have Kerori who invited X and Clara to join her team so they help to steal stuff... but what's the point if they can launch a full beast attack ? It doesn't make sense, the author just wanted to have everyone at the same place (and probably add some fanservice, which is not a good thing, because when you add fanservice, as bad as it was, it means the author acknowledge its story is boring and he's desperate). Honestly, a very very very bad arc, which completely lack the charm of the first two season. And I would know since I rewatch most of the season 1 and 2 before going into season 3... I don't even know what the author is trying to achieve with this arc. Hopefully, it ends soon, and we can go back with Iruma * Ameri or anything else. 
I mean, I would even prefer to hear a one-hour special of Ronove than having to spend the last 7 episode.
Hope they manage to save this third season somehow...
The only good thing is we barely saw Ameri, so, they didn't destroy her character (like they did to Kerori...). Just to show you how bad this arc is : In the last season, Kerori was weak and lacking confidence, but when she saw that people were going to go out of the building (in the amusement park) and were probably going to get killed, she decided to stay and sing to calm people. But, in this arc, she is the "Queen", she controls "beast" and launch attack against student so she get their "points and castle". You might call that "character development", I call that a "total failure" (to be said in Steven He tone).  

The author is s women my guy
Jan 14, 2023 6:13 PM
Jul 2017
Aika said:
This whole arc feels like bad filler I can't believe it's gonna go on for the 2nd cour as well

I mean the whole opening is about the harvest festival arc so yea.
Jan 14, 2023 6:16 PM
Jul 2017
Atavistic said:
How many mini-recaps have we had during this arc now? This arc is already painfully overlong without doing them, so why does it keep wasting even more time? It's not as if anything of value is happening to recap anyway, so why bother? And the fact they're continuing to attack each other and hinder their chances of reaching Dalet and retaining the Royal One is just incredibly dumb, even with the safety event of the other event that they do have.

7 episodes of this season left, not very much time to do anything else than this terrible Harvest Festival arc.

The opening of this season is just the harvest festival arc bruv.
Jan 14, 2023 9:03 PM

Nov 2012
Keroli's training really broke her. I wonder what her music will be like now.
Jan 14, 2023 9:05 PM
Aug 2021
SouthRzVa said:
Shubham243 said:

Well it's my opinion
Calling something "mid" is not an opinion. You are just seeking for attention like a little kid.

Well it's mid for me
Jan 14, 2023 9:27 PM

Jul 2016
Shubham243 said:
SouthRzVa said:

Well it's mid for me
Drop it then. It's not that hard.
Jan 14, 2023 9:28 PM
Aug 2021
SouthRzVa said:
Shubham243 said:

Well it's mid for me
Drop it then. It's not that hard.

I already dropped it
Jan 14, 2023 11:27 PM

Oct 2008
oh man the screaming never stops...i'm gonna get a headache...oh well...
3/5.

Jan 15, 2023 12:41 AM
Mar 2022
I don't get Keroli asking magic beasts to attack the palace. Isn't it a rule that students must not harm each other physically. If students inside the palace get hurt, teachers can disqualify her. The rules and actions seems to be all over the place.
Jan 15, 2023 12:59 AM

Oct 2015
Lol an all-out war between Animal Kingdom and Agares Castle or whatever you call them! XD

I'm cheering for Agares Castle, ofc. It was funny how the students got too comfortable there that they would defend it with their lives lmao. Agares couldn't do a thing. XD Those students made the castle their home ahahaha!

Goemon is so cool. I really love his bromance with Agares. XD

Oh and yes - my boi, Lied. Hang in there, sweetheart. Don't get tricked again, okay? You've been through a lot. Rooting for you! ^^
   HuaLian <3
Jan 15, 2023 1:05 AM

Oct 2015
MoistG said:
I don't get Keroli asking magic beasts to attack the palace. Isn't it a rule that students must not harm each other physically. If students inside the palace get hurt, teachers can disqualify her. The rules and actions seems to be all over the place.
Hmm but I don't think it counts if it was the magical beasts attacking the students. Keroli and Kamui are just giving orders to those beasts. They're not attacking the students themselves. Thus, they can't be disqualified. At least that's how I understood it. I stand to be corrected.
   HuaLian <3
Jan 15, 2023 6:50 AM

May 2015
It's the war !

Feels bad for poor Lead.
Jan 15, 2023 9:58 PM

Apr 2017
FuMomo-kun said:
I am saying this as a huge fan of the anime: this arc has been going on for a bit too long. I wish it would end, but it's probably going to take up this whole season.
This is exactly how i feel about it, it's been 14 whole episodes where it has just been the harvest festival race. 
I'm starting to get annoyed at how slow paced these 3 days are going, 

The filler would've been great if it was a maximum of 10 episodes, and then 11 episodes ACTUAL, progressing story

Rukodaime91 said:
but, they are not allowed to use their power to hurt someone ? Yeah, I'm sure, that's how the real demon world work.
I mean... Come on.

This is actually such a valid argument that i haven't even noticed when i was watching. It's quite odd how a student can use their magic to hurt others and they don't get disqualified.
 L + RATIO + DIDN'T ASK + ELITIST + NOBODY CARES + FOLDED + U FELL OFF + CRY
Jan 15, 2023 11:37 PM

Jan 2021
Meh, 80% of this episode was filled with cringe moments.
This season is overall disappointing for me.
Jan 19, 2023 6:56 AM

Apr 2021
Who even is this orobas character? Did I miss something crucial about him? What's his motivation? Feels like he just came out of nowhere. Or did we see him before this event? 

This needs to end! Half of the abnormal class is really boring to watch.  I wanna see more Iruma, Clara and Asmodeos shenanigans. 
Jan 20, 2023 8:12 AM
Dec 2022
it was soooooooo boring and kindaa annoying, ep 14 huh
Jan 20, 2023 9:06 PM
Jan 2023
It was okay in my opinion. Though the Illusion was unexpected and the castle raid is funny, this season arc is aaain really just droning for way too long.
Jan 21, 2023 3:56 AM

May 2020
Is this show want to set a record or something for dragging an arc to the utmost? It's just tiring at this point.
Jan 23, 2023 5:44 PM
May 2020
That ending was Glorious (Iruma) Fire (Asmodeus)!
Enough said.
Jan 23, 2023 5:46 PM
May 2020
Stark700 said:
Even though Reed doesn't seem like a strong character, he does at least has a fun personality to watch. 
I wasn't expecting the fan service with the baths though. Seems this episode gave Iruma a break after his recent spotlight and other characers a chance to shine, namely Reed.
Seriously, his name is Lead.  Why do people get this confused even when characters are listed in the titles of episodes?!?  I know the "l" and "r" letters get mixed up in Japanese, but why are we doing this in English too??? 
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2023

89 by kejora »»
Apr 27, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2023

56 by kejora »»
Apr 26, 2:19 PM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2022

49 by kejora »»
Apr 26, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2022

63 by kejora »»
Apr 26, 6:40 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2022

119 by kejora »»
Apr 26, 5:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.