Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 26, 2022 4:48 AM

Nov 2011
I know this show often aims for jokes and humor but it's also great to see a family together doing famiy things for bonding.

Seriously though, taking a trip like as a family really brings them together.
Nov 26, 2022 5:03 AM

Apr 2010
Seems like the family had a lot of fun but the one advice here is never drive when your angry especially with your loved ones in the car it's dangerous.
Also i know Sakurai would be there as well but he didn't get much screen time.
And that scene with the fish was funny but wrong in so many ways.
Nov 26, 2022 6:50 AM

Feb 2018
Surprised they didn't have more of an awkward reaction to one and other.
Nov 26, 2022 6:57 AM

Apr 2014
A nice episode with bikinis from the Uzaki family.
That white was literally an Initial D reference lmao...

There is also a collaboration event at Hakone Kowakien Yunessun
https://www.yunessun.com/winter_2022/
何それ?意味分かんない
Nov 26, 2022 7:15 AM

Nov 2016
This was tons of fun.

Lol @ cat doing training to become Gigachad

Kiri was still affected by his traumatizing encounter until the last minute, so he sat out this fanservice heavy waterpark episode.

The Uzaki girls are all dangerously stacked, but Fujio stole the spotlight with his guns, intense aura(Initial D driving skillls) and the weird noises he made

Here I was wondering if this episode would really go by without an appearance of senpai and "coincidentally" he was there too.

Dukino said:
This episode was one giant advertisement for that hot Springs water park.

Totally worked on me, would love to visit such a place.
FMmatronNov 26, 2022 10:09 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 26, 2022 7:36 AM

May 2012
Which chapter this episode adapts ??
Nov 26, 2022 8:06 AM

Dec 2020
The Uzaki Family make a swim trip and what a random time she will meet sakuragi.
Lol i love uzaki father he is so funny.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Nov 26, 2022 8:07 AM
Oct 2016
This episode was one giant advertisement for that hot Springs water park. Which is totally fine, season one had an episode just like this. The one where they go sand boarding at the beach and the town has Kitaro statues everywhere. So this episode didn't stand out in a bad way since there's precedent and it's enjoyable all the same. Seeing the Uzaki family spend time together has been a highlight this season. This episode continues that by placing them in a real world place and giving them dialogue that accentuate how great this water park is. The episode still held true to the characters and themes shown thus far. Honestly too I gotta say the hot Springs water park place looked really nice. They definitely got their message through of come visit this place its awesome. Along with funny family moments like Fujio freaking out when all the girls get hit on. With them all wearing swimsuits it's inevitable. Fujio is a good bodyguard though as the ladies say. Hana running into Sakurai was funny. I do hope the two of them come back here together.
Nov 26, 2022 8:11 AM

Mar 2010
Im gonnna say it and be honest for everyone here. I wouldn't mind having a orgy with dat family.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 26, 2022 8:15 AM

Jul 2017
Yelp, Kiri has the encounter with Sakurai's big bad stick, and for the family even off to the hot spring, it's a definite no no.

The Uzakis' family time starting off with the Initial D reference, what the lols. The water bath with the flesh-eating fishes, it's an experience, and getting hit on is just as typical as it comes with the cute swimsuits, their mom included. Even though both Sakaki and Sakurai joins in for the ride, family time is more important, and letting her have time with her family is methodically sound. Kiri should've gone too to soak in the fun...and get hit on.

The Uzaki family's dynamic sure is weird...

In all ways, this felt like an anime-original episode, that's because it's sponsored by the real-life water park Hakone Kowakien Yunessun, which is currently having a marketing campaign in Japan.
https://www.yunessun.com/winter_2022/

thepath said:
It's an anime-original episode, a sponsored one.
Nov 26, 2022 8:32 AM
Sep 2015
Tie-in ads is getting more aggresive these days.
Anyway, I love how the dad get muscle worshipped.
The little brother should come too!
Nov 26, 2022 8:33 AM

May 2022
Been a while since we've had good fan service in this show. Like a beach episode focused on the Uzaki family. Those Uzaki women! Wow!
Nov 26, 2022 8:47 AM

Dec 2013
The Uzaki family on Swimsuits, naisu.

Hopefully the studio actually gets money from this unlike the poor Jashin chan.
Nov 26, 2022 9:41 AM
Aug 2021
what a filler, lol.
Nov 26, 2022 9:47 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
It's family time for the Uzaki family so they decide to go on a family trip. Unfortunately Kiri couldn't join them although it was probably for the best that he didn't go. I never though that this episode was going to be a promotional ad for Hakone Kowakien Yunessun, it looks like a very nice place. Hopefully it will generate more business by attracting both local and foreign customers and that ENGI would get a cut of the profits by making an anime original episode. I feel sorry for Fujo-san because he has to worry about his wife and his daughters being hit on, but at least he had a good time flexing his muscles and giving people workout advice because Lord knows we all need it. Some funny moments between kuso cat and the mascot with kuso cat coming back being ripped.
Nov 26, 2022 10:33 AM

May 2020
Don't know what kind of people those punks had been around till now that they really took the middle school excuse seriously. Like bro, just see how stacked they are ffs lol.

Typical fanservice episode but done right.
Nov 26, 2022 11:52 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Although this was definitely an advertisement for the real place they went to, this was was still a great hot spring/pool episode. The real photos being used as backgrounds looked a little weird with the animated characters on them but I didn’t mind it, it looked pretty cool as well, this definitely helped make me wanna go there because it looks awesome lol, I’d love to try the coffee and wine bath. And the fanservice was definitely nice, all three Uzaki girls in swimsuits, especially loved Tsuki lol. There was even Fujio fanservice with his muscle posing, out here reminding me of Machio from “How Heavy are the Dumbbells You Lift?” lol.

And of course Sakurai would somehow end up there too, that is a wild coincidence since it actually was one this time lol, but I guess we couldn’t get an episode without a bit of Sakurai and Uzaki goodness. It was good tho that after their moment Uzaki went back to hang with her family, it was also a good way to keep Sakurai from meeting Fujio lol, they’re really holding off on that for as long as possible. And lastly Kiri being mad he didn’t go because he could’ve got hit on is fitting for him lol, and now the cat has become a square cat, he belongs in Minecraft now.
Nov 26, 2022 12:37 PM

Jul 2015
I know, that ENGI is interested in making money instead of putting effort, but those photos as background were just lazy.

Nov 26, 2022 12:40 PM

Aug 2014
Imagine having a 4-some with the female MC, her mom, and her sister. School Days episode 11 Makoto style
Nov 26, 2022 12:48 PM

May 2019
Good episode, I remember them doing this in season 1 regarding visiting a real life location and basically being an advertisement/sponsorship tie-in. But in this episode we get the Uzaki father and the girls in swimwear. Tsuki in particular looked pretty good, funny that the boys that hit on her daughters hit on her next lol.
Nov 26, 2022 1:28 PM
May 2011
This keeps getting better and better.
Nov 26, 2022 1:55 PM
May 2020
Family outing was noice
Nov 26, 2022 2:37 PM
Feb 2020
Classic swim pool episode
Nov 26, 2022 4:03 PM

Jul 2016
Like when you remember this show is also tagged as ecchi.
But damn, both Uzaki and Tsuki-san were looking damn nice... I will abstain from saying anything about the imouto tho. Just in case.

Good episode overall. They sure knew how to advertise that hot springs place.
Nov 26, 2022 4:15 PM
May 2021
Made my day ! Very Very funny !!
Nov 26, 2022 5:27 PM

Feb 2021
This felt like an ad for a hotspring lol.

Though this episode was pretty decent I guess, but I still feel like they nerfed Uzaki
Nov 26, 2022 5:52 PM
Mar 2021
I was laughing so hard when the, shocked cat got that gym time while, the uzaki fam was bathing.
Nov 26, 2022 6:08 PM

Oct 2008
It's just me or this is a real place in Japan? All the details, the different art style, seems to me that someone paid good for this ep xD

Now I'm curious about it...
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Nov 26, 2022 9:38 PM
Oct 2022
re exagerado el dibujo de la hna dios, episodio muy antojador la verdad
Nov 26, 2022 10:32 PM
Oct 2021
This episode was for sure a mixed bag. The production feels cheap, mixed with the photo backgrounds. There was a scene, right before Uzaki and Sakurai meet up, where Uzaki is getting out of a pool. Her mouth literally stays where it was as she stands up and only disappears when her body goes over the same spot. Its not uncommon for animation to have errors from time to time, but it really added to the "cheap" feel of this episode
Nov 27, 2022 12:02 AM

Aug 2020
FMmatron said:
This was tons of fun.

Lol @ cat doing training to become Gigachad

Kiri was still affected by his traumatizing encounter until the last minute, so he sat out this fanservice heavy waterpark episode.

The Uzaki girls are all dangerously stacked, but Fujio stole the spotlight with his guns, intense aura(Initial D driving skillls) and the weird noises he made

Here I was wondering if this episode would really go by without an appearance of senpai and "coincidentally" he was there too.

Dukino said:
This episode was one giant advertisement for that hot Springs water park.

Totally worked on me, would love to visit such a place.

Yeah, somehow this episode got a lot of flak in the comments on the Uzaki sub reddit, calling it far worse than the Tottori filler. I'd say it was on par with that episode, perhaps even a little better, since we didn't get some random couple yelling "Tottoriiii" every 5 minutes.

Also a nice flashback to young Hana, which will probably be familiar to viewers who have kids. And the cat, who some want to see gone forever, had a nice role too, getting all beefed (or should I say "squared"?) up. The trip ending with Kiri wanting to tag along next time after all, hoping to finally get a gf, was totally in character too.

Not the most memorable episode, but I still enjoyed it quite a bit.
Nov 27, 2022 2:44 AM
Mar 2016
The episode is just a pool/beach episode but this time the protagonist wasn't around we could focus more on Uzaki family. It was really nice.
Nov 27, 2022 4:45 AM
May 2020
Fillllllerrrr that was not iiiiinnnn
Nov 27, 2022 5:02 AM
Jun 2022
You are so pathetic that i am tearing up. God damn that's funny lmao

MadanielFL said:
This felt like an ad for a hotspring lol.

Though this episode was pretty decent I guess, but I still feel like they nerfed Uzaki

technically it's an ad. i heard they have a Collab with them

Mod edit: merged double post
ZedlinNov 27, 2022 10:33 PM
Nov 27, 2022 6:58 AM

Feb 2020
all the girls lookin super good in those swimsuits

the cat makes me laugh sometimes but i always feel like it overstays its screentime lol

Nov 27, 2022 11:16 AM
Nov 2021
filler filled with uzaki
Nov 27, 2022 12:49 PM

Sep 2020
That hachirocku caught me off guard, I couldn't help but burst into laughter.

To think they would pass off an advertisement as an entire episode
Nov 27, 2022 4:31 PM

Aug 2018
Another week, another episode, another well crafted bait. I want Uzaki's dad to meet senpai this season.
Nov 27, 2022 7:46 PM
Nov 2020
thepath said:

The one that makes the production company money: advertisement.

Ya that might be one too many pictures
Nov 27, 2022 10:03 PM

Nov 2018
Could've done with way less of the stupid cat.
Also, one of the early full-body shots of Yanagi made it look like she was either ridiculously jacked or super malnourished; was kinda weird
Nov 27, 2022 10:56 PM
Jul 2018
I've liked this season a LOT better than the first one, and I've been joying the new stories and episodes a lot. But...

First off, I do recall an "advertisement" episode in the last season, where Uzaki and the senpai went somewhere outdoorsy. I don't think I minded that episode, and I think I thought it was cool exploring a little tourist destination in Japan.

While I also think the concept is cool for Season 2 -- and that the whole indoor pool/spa room place looks amazing -- I wasn't much of a fan of this episode. I usually don't complain about filler, but at this point, we've kinda strayed from the initial charm/appeal of the show.

And I gotta say... I find this a little disturbing:

She's in middle school, right? 🤨 This monstrosity's lookin like something straight outta DeviantArt with those proportions

Shots like this look a bit weird too 😂 With characters animated on top of realistic backgrounds lol.
While I am complaining, I don't wanna place too much blame on the show... they probably WERE commissioned to help advertise this tourist destination, and it would be rather much to request that they draw tons of angles of the spa from scratch.

So glad the senpai ended up actually being there, though. 😭 I actually thought they were gonna go the entire episode without him, given how much they've been focusing on the newer characters. But the coincidence of running into him did suck me outta my immersion a little bit. Like what are the odds lol. This kinda stuff always happens in Japan... two characters, despite Japan's huge population and against all odds, will run into each other in some place lacking other people like Uzaki and the senpai did. Smh. But this is only a half complaint, because the appearance of the senpai made things a bit more interesting.

And frickin love when the dad makes this face
removed-userNov 28, 2022 12:14 PM
Nov 27, 2022 10:59 PM

Jul 2019
I expected more ecchi stuff from an onsen episode. Still got some, as well as some sweet family time. Tsuki looked great in her bikini. (っ♡ω♡)っ

I like the new dynamic between Uzaki and Sakurai.

Also, baby Hana! Adorable!
Nov 28, 2022 1:05 AM

Feb 2016
hana mother is so fine
Nov 28, 2022 10:15 AM
Nov 2015
My favorite episode of this season.

Smol Hana was too cute!
Nov 29, 2022 12:44 AM
Oct 2021
I like the Initial D bit. Really made me laugh, they really nailed the "angry guy driving" scenario almost to a T. Grit your teeth, white knuckle squeezing the wheel, maybe accelerate just a little too hard. Fun stuff.
Nov 29, 2022 2:01 AM

Jan 2017
This felt like a 20 mins ass for a water park/hotspring . Also obvious Initial D is obvious,but they should pop a 10-15 seconds of some sick Eurobeat for better immersion.
Nov 29, 2022 5:55 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
So the dad has the finest bod in the family, huh? LMAO when he was surrounded by all the manlets taking pictures of him.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 29, 2022 10:02 AM

Sep 2020
Pretty fun episode, her family is very entertaining to watch, and the Christmas part is coming.
Nov 29, 2022 8:58 PM

Aug 2019
Absolutely love the Uzaki family, they're all so unique and chaotic, and combined create a force of nature. Borderline beach episode was nice especially with the focus on the Uzaki family. The surprise Sakurai appearance was also nice.

The entire family is also extremely stacked in various ways, i think i'm a bit of a Tsuki fan, but u cannot not be impressed by the raw muscle on Fujio.

Props to Fujio this ep as well, dudes got large muscles, but has larger love for his family. They're really done a good job at showing both sides of Fujio and as a family man he makes out to be a great father figure.

I wanna see more of the Uzaki family, they can create some of the funniest situations either in their heads or around themselves and it's honestly great to watch.
Nov 29, 2022 11:23 PM

May 2020
uhmm.. Fan Service. What more can i say
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Season 3?

Youre_boyIruma - Apr 1

13 by Laaziri »»
Apr 2, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Double Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2022

55 by hardnyasha »»
Feb 17, 3:46 PM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Double Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2022

73 by Badak02 »»
Jan 31, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Double Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2022

122 by Badak02 »»
Jan 21, 1:57 AM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Double Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2022

135 by Kiubi-Sarashino »»
Jan 13, 9:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.