Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 10 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 6, 2022 6:59 AM

Nov 2011
Knew there was something seriously off about that Iolite guy. However, I will say that with his abilities, he may be Alto's toughest enemy in this series yet.

Seems he is also very curious about Vermeil since she made an contract with Alto. I don't think it's a surprise that they've got huge targets on their backs at this point.
Sep 6, 2022 7:59 AM
Feb 2021
Loved it it makes me goosebumps in the ep 10 and it feel like i want to watch more.
Now I can't wait to see the next ep. This anime is completely differnt than other i mean in the harem and ecchi things that I have ever watched.
Sep 6, 2022 8:22 AM

May 2021
Great episode! With Alto in his test, Vermeil has nothing to do.
The person sitting to the left of Alto is asleep!
He woke up later though now Alto thinks he won't have enough time to finish the test.
But he finished it in a second!
His writing reminded me of Light writing in the death note xD.
He tells Alto no one will finish the test today anyway...
A student was found dead in the restroom!
The boy reveals himself as Alto's enemy. He knows about Vermeil being a demon also!
The instructor threatens him with magic but that is no threat at all to the boy...
Another teacher, Pharanx recovers the captured instructor and Vermeil flies through the window and launches an attack at the boy!
The teacher knows the boy is called Iolite of Heaven's will. He is the youngest platinum square Alto heard about...
Lilia tries to go over to Alto's side but the other staff take her out of the room due to the danger.
Iolite summons a staff and readies the rook tank's cannons!
Meanwhile, Lilia rushes into the room followed by the people coming to bring support as well as Iridescence and Marcus. But transference magic blocks their way!
The battle against Iolite isn't going too well... he captures Vermeil and now Alto is angry.
His mana flows off his body and he uses magic to free Vermeil and breaks the first rook.
Iolite summons another two but he breaks them too!
'I'm going to protect her!'
Iolite summons his knights which trap Alto...
Alto asks him what his plan for Vermeil is and he says he wants to destroy the world with her and other demon's powers!
Alto breaks the metal trapping him and lunges at Iolite but is quickly brought to the floor by him.
Vermeil goes into her demon form!
She attacks Iolite but he chains her then she falls unconscious.
Alto grabs onto Iolite's leg and still won't let Vermeil be taken away from him.
Iolite's attack is blocked by somethign! The book Vermeil was sealed in floats near Alto flips its pages and summons...the Mage Of Beginnings.
She is the one who trapped Vermeil in the book.
She says her presence here is not her real body but a memory instead.
And Vermeil told her to seal her away?
The Mage of Beginnings tell Alto that Vermeil is trapped by her trauma and asks Alto if he will accept her for what she really is,
'I'm always going to stand by Vermeil.'
She gives Alto a key and Iolite is getting impatient so launches an attack.
But the mage has transported Alto to Vermeil's world of memories she doesn't want to remember. The attack can't hit in this world and Iolite can't interfere also.
If Alto can't save Vermeil here then he will forever be trapped in this world.
Vermeil as a child!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Sep 6, 2022 8:32 AM

Apr 2014
Lmao they really censored this ep's naked scenes beyond anything else.

Like lol the manga has shown them completely naked while the anime completely censors it, like wtf we're watching an ecchi show and not something that airs on cartoon network.
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Sep 6, 2022 8:43 AM
Aug 2020
Ok, this ending was kinda weird, it diverged from the manga. Are we going to get an anime original ending, maybe?
Sep 6, 2022 8:49 AM

Jul 2017
Iolite's inclusion into the Bronze Exam surely took Alto by surprise, but it's the written exam that has the genius on caps, which is easy-peasy for the Platinum Square. That is until one of the students was found dead that the youngest prodigy "Heaven's Will" shows his true colours to cause a ruckus in Ortigia Academy of Magic, and he's virtually unstoppable even with the best of magic.

That's where Alto steps in with the golden light of demon's mana and the silver light of his own mana, and even that only pushes Iolite's buttons to go one step further with Vermeil's demonic power that's no match. The Mage of Beginnings that once sealed Vermeil and appears in Alto's dreams, shows herself now in the time of emergency, to transport Alto into her mind, her fort of memories in time distant before the formation of Ortigia.

Definitely looking forward to Vermeil's past (since they foreshadow so much in the OP).

Storm1988 said:
Ok, this ending was kinda weird, it diverged from the manga. Are we going to get an anime original ending, maybe?
It will definitely be an anime-original ending, how else would you want to expect?
Sep 6, 2022 8:55 AM

Feb 2019
It’s Vermommy Tuesdays!

So they censored quite a bit of this episode and it looks like it’s going to be an anime original ending to the season. I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt to see how it turns out

As for the ep itself, did a great job of showing off just how strong Iolite is and how he’s in a totally different tier than we’ve seen in the show. With how OP vermeil is, it’s nice to get an enemy/group who give alto and vermeil something to work towards in terms of getting stronger.

Alto’s silver mana/super saiyan moment was dope too. my boy’s come so far from the timid kid he was at the start.

Looking forward to vermeil’s backstory next week. The OP and Mili’s ED give some of it away, should be fun.

Lol they get bigger every ep
Marinate1016Sep 6, 2022 9:13 AM
Sep 6, 2022 8:55 AM
Aug 2022
Where the hell did he learn ultra instict?
Sep 6, 2022 9:11 AM
Mar 2022
I am getting the Sai Akuto reference because of that blood
Sep 6, 2022 9:21 AM
Jul 2021
Curious what Iolite means with: "did none of them notice this", when he looked closer at Alto.
Sep 6, 2022 9:33 AM

Jul 2021
Of course they end it right after we get to Vermiel's past AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Damn but that was some hardcore test. There was a whole bundle of question papers.

Seeing Alto go super-saiyaan was great. Bro really became OP but lacked enough experience to properly take on the platinum square. I'm actually suprised that Vermiel wasn't able to defeat the plat square, it should have been easy for her, right?

Alto carrying that book with him to the exam was a pure plot armour just to enable the mage of beginnings to pop out. So anyway we learn that Vermiel herself asked to be sealed possibly out of guilt for the "naughty" things she did in the past which we were so close to finding out.

Smol Vermiel looked precious, what shit did she go through that she became a freaking demon? Her past might be dark, let's see how it turns out.

Also just 2 more episodes left and no way are we gonna get a conclusive ending. We can only hope for a second season but animes like these rarely get a second season but I'm having my fingers crossed.
TsutanaiFuunSep 6, 2022 9:37 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Sep 6, 2022 10:00 AM
Apr 2022
A bridge episode. The end is nigh, but nothing much really happened in this one. The bad guy did tear Vermeil's dress, however, for which he must die.
Sep 6, 2022 10:01 AM

May 2020
Nothing beats the fun of having some randomass powerups in the middle of such full with gruesomeness fight, like I lost the count lol. Anyways backstory incoming now.
Sep 6, 2022 10:07 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So episode 10 adapts all of chapter 14 and once again going back to adapting most of chapter 15. I did find it odd that the Mage of Beginning appeared in a middle of a fight while Iolite was standing there doing nothing because in the manga Iolite simply disappears in the manga ending chapter 14. Its obvious rushing to a potential anime original ending with two more episodes to go. Next episode will be dedicated to Vermeil's past while the last episode will have it end on a happy note with Alto starting his training with the Student Council.
AddaeAkonoSep 6, 2022 10:29 AM
Sep 6, 2022 10:12 AM

Mar 2022
bro became goku turned on ultra instinct

Sep 6, 2022 10:31 AM

Nov 2016
First One Piece now this, there seems to be a golden aura revival in 2022 xD

Can't stress it enough how intense the confrontations are for a magic school- ecchi anime and I'm even more hyped to see Vermeils's flashback at last. Hope it lives up to my expectations.

Great episode again except for one thing

AcceleratorAngel said:
Lmao they really censored this ep's naked scenes beyond anything else.

Like lol the manga has shown them completely naked while the anime completely censors it, like wtf we're watching an ecchi show and not something that airs on cartoon network.

All ecchi anime should be R+

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 6, 2022 10:33 AM

Jul 2020
Nice action scenes in the first half, I really like that green haired kid lol. And looks like we're getting a flashback about Vermeil's past next week, looking forward to it
Sep 6, 2022 10:41 AM

Jun 2015
I feel like its just starting to kick off and we getting into the meat and veg of the story but there isint much more left this season. Another promising anime we wont probably get a 2nd series of. Tell me it isint so!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 6, 2022 11:09 AM
Jul 2022
bgnjtytrhfghfghgfgjjqkl;llkcfngiefuygjdhvbfydegfueyfvuywehfyewgiofhpvdfnvjdkjgf
Sep 6, 2022 1:47 PM

May 2018
Vermeil backstory let's fucking goooo
Sep 6, 2022 2:15 PM

Feb 2008
Iolite has got that Peter Pan syndrome going hard.
In sterquiliniis invenitur.
Sep 6, 2022 2:58 PM

Sep 2008
I had it with this awful animation. holy shit. I shouldn't complain after 10 episodes but it's laughably bad.
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Sep 6, 2022 3:37 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well of course the villain is making his move but it seems like we're finally exploring that mysterious part of Vermeil especially her path now that we're 500 years before when she was little, it's gonna be interesting to end the show
Sep 6, 2022 4:10 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Took them a while to realize Iolite was in fact not a student and actually one of the platinum squares lol, and shortly afterward we get a cool battle against his Rook, I definitely like the chess nicknames, and it looks pretty dire until Alto busts out a crazy power up involving silver mana and crushes not one, but three Rooks, but then he’s sadly shut down when Iolite pulls out his Knight, it was a cool bit tho, good job protecting your babe Alto lol.

And now we meet the ghost of the mage that originally sealed Vermeil away, to which she takes Alto into Vermeil’s mind to when she was a little girl (super cute lol) and informs Alto that he has to succeed or he’ll be stuck there, maybe she shoulda told him that before they went in lol.
Sep 6, 2022 5:41 PM
Jun 2017
a very interesting episode...
Sep 6, 2022 6:08 PM

Feb 2018
With the way this is going I don't see how it will come to a proper end in 2 episodes.
Sep 6, 2022 6:37 PM

May 2021
Vermeil's past, huh. Seeing as it is the season finale, it can be somewhat interesting.

Sep 6, 2022 8:02 PM

Feb 2011
Iolite isn't a good enough bad guy. And his actions are beyond cliche

And the whole "time and space dont matter in the mind" thing.. sheesh.

2/5, was hoping vermeil would just go ape on iolite but the "strongest scourge" has trauma to overcome.
BLAH.

Sep 6, 2022 8:05 PM
Jan 2022
dogshit ep i had to watch it at 2x speed just to not die from the cringe
Sep 6, 2022 10:47 PM

Nov 2012
I was about to drop this shit, wtf were those dumb powers? well, I want to see V-san's past so next ep may be the last for me

My Candies:

Sep 6, 2022 10:48 PM
Oct 2019
Hell yeah, we will finally get the backstory of the best girl of the season.
Sep 6, 2022 11:06 PM

Jan 2018
Damn even the bad guy isn't ashamed at all to admit that he's cliche af.
Sep 7, 2022 12:18 AM
Aug 2022
Wait so you mean to tell me that a Platinum Square, supposedly one of the highest ranks of power and notoriety achievable in their universe, was able to walk into a classroom full of uniformed students, sit down, and have a test passed to him without being recognized by ANY of the proctors until AFTER he started doing shit?? Even WITH a stolen ID ticket? What the hell is the security doing in this school LMAO.

That's like Itachi pulling up to the Chunin Exams in full Akatsuki getup, slashed headband and everything, trying to fight Sasuke in front of every Jonin watching the event. The logic in this show is absolute shite.

This Vermeil flashback better make up for the lack of respect shown to Vermiel in this episode, I'm seriously wondering when she's going to actually be able to show off her true power instead of getting insta-negated/no difficulty every damn fight. I need to know what she did that was so heinous that she desired to have herself sealed away by an uber powerful mage.

Sep 7, 2022 12:45 AM
Jun 2022
I don't understand, in epispode 6 Vermeil is stark naked when she turn back to human from demon form. And this episode she also should be naked but why they censored her though.
Sep 7, 2022 9:07 AM

Jun 2016
that is shameful !!

after he release super saiyan aura but ended with one punch from lolite familiar LOL
Sep 7, 2022 10:12 AM
Jan 2022
Nothing Special, but the next episode might be
Sep 7, 2022 9:07 PM
Aug 2016
Esta bien, al menos se pone algo interesante con la aparicion del enemigo y el asesinato del estidiante con el que nadie logro empatizar asi que no importa mucho.
Sep 7, 2022 10:38 PM

Dec 2021
This episode was a bit different from manga,
Anime skipped a chapter,
And changed some scenes.
As compared to manga.
Sep 8, 2022 4:17 AM
May 2022
I really love the cast of characters so far they all get along and play off each other well. The story line seems to be going in a cool direction. However i do have one issue, the MC's fighting style completely blows, i mean its awful, he shoots rocks lol, if they can really flesh out his current ability's and give him more ability's i think it would make the fighting much cooler. PS the full demon form of the 2nd MC is awful, i mean just flat ugly, with weird character design.
Sep 8, 2022 2:04 PM
Mar 2021
Its very enjoyable
Sep 8, 2022 2:26 PM
Dec 2019
çok bir beklentim yoktu, zaman öldürüyor sadece
Sep 9, 2022 6:56 AM
Jan 2022
it was just ok i think
Sep 9, 2022 5:43 PM

May 2019
Interesting to see smol Vermeil but it's a shame that we only have 2 episodes remaining before this is over, and just as it was getting more interesting too. Hopefully this is wrapped up with a conclusive ending unless they announce a 2nd season (which I heard is doubtful unfortunately).
Sep 10, 2022 4:13 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well a mandatory backstory coming from the next, isn't surprising. A shame security from the kingdom continue to be a bother, especially since the enemy coming from a platinum whatever that is, and then Alto become a saiya. But ofc a raw material surely isn't enough to beat that weird cliche bad boy. Very well, on to the next one!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 10, 2022 9:59 AM
Aug 2021
If you thought this was a messy episode in terms of action, when this happened in the manga it was 10x worse. At least a bit of substance was added here and there to make transitions slightly better.

All I can say is that the next episode will be horrific.
Sep 11, 2022 5:16 AM
Mar 2018
wtf was that abomination
Sep 13, 2022 9:54 AM

Oct 2017
Alto you better protect Vermeil at any cost. Also time for her backstory, let's see what actually happened to her.
Sep 14, 2022 2:16 AM

Mar 2013
To think this story is getting faster and faster... >.<
After doing Shota-play, it's now reverse...
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 18, 2022 6:25 PM
Feb 2022
Estoy ansioso por conocer el pasado de Vermeil, y como fue que llego a ser sellada.
Sep 20, 2022 7:50 AM

Jun 2019
Well... shit went crazy in this episode but luckily Alto wants to accept all of Vermeil and now he's looking through her memories.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2022

145 by itzritzlol »»
Aug 11, 2:15 PM

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2022

56 by GooseHybrid »»
Aug 11, 12:31 PM

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2022

187 by tgvaz »»
Jul 10, 7:30 AM

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2022

69 by smemorato »»
Feb 22, 5:31 AM

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2022

140 by BlueSnow93 »»
Jan 31, 8:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.