Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 22, 2022 4:16 PM

Jun 2019
Everyone thinks it is other folks in the road that are bad drivers, but you can be honest here.

Are you good at driving? Parking? Are you cautious kinda driver or a gotta go fast kinda driver?

If you do not know how to drive, do you want to learn?

Leading biologist Scott Pitnick said:
The bigger your 'nads, the smaller your brains
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 22, 2022 4:17 PM

Oct 2012
I sit on the backseat. I can't drive.
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

Then why am I dead?
Jul 22, 2022 4:24 PM

Jun 2019
Illuminatli said:

But do you want to learn to drive or are you not interested?

Jul 22, 2022 4:27 PM

Oct 2012
Bakchos said:
Illuminatli said:

But do you want to learn to drive or are you not interested?

I do want to learn to drive one day when I can afford it =D
Then why are we laughing?

Then why am I dead?
Jul 22, 2022 4:54 PM
Jul 2018
I think I am in the middle. I know what I am doing, but I could probably make a mistake every once in a while. Then again, I've only been on the roads for a year so maybe that'll change.
Jul 22, 2022 5:09 PM

Jun 2014
I don't drive, and I'll never be able to drive, because I'm disabled, due to back pain.

Jul 22, 2022 5:09 PM
Jul 2018
Confident, yet cautious and will only flex speed if I’m in a rush. I think I’m an excellent driver but I get impatient with timid, unsure drivers and will go around them. Not afraid to pull a U-ie. Parallel parking and backing into spots is a piece of cake for me but right now with the car I currently have, I suck at pulling forward into spots lmao. Always crooked..
Jul 22, 2022 5:20 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Oh, no. I'm just a passenger. Will anyone here be kind enough to give me a ride?
Jul 22, 2022 5:26 PM
Jan 2020
I am a 7 out of 10 driver. Not higher because I am reckless as shit on the highway. I know that is bad but yeah. Have no hard time parking.
inactive
Jul 22, 2022 5:37 PM
Jul 2018
Well, I've only been in a single car accident, and it wasn't even my fault. So, I'd say I'm pretty good.
Jul 22, 2022 8:36 PM

Apr 2015
I'm bad driver due to not following speed limits in routes that are familiar. And I get road rages. Parallel parks aren't that bad, but I avoid it when driving a van. At one point driving with a trailer attached wasn't an issue, but it's been so long I'd need to practice a bit. I also need to drive wheel loaders, but with those I'm really cautious.
Jul 22, 2022 8:40 PM
Jul 2022
I am a drunk kind of driver.

Ahaha!!!
Jul 22, 2022 9:37 PM
Jul 2018
Used to drive my previously owned couple of sports cars at 140mh+ on the highway (back in the late 90s - mid '00s) thinking it was a cool thing to do.

(Now I drive an old small car but overall I'm not into cars anymore for years now)
Jul 22, 2022 9:41 PM

Oct 2016
I dont drive anymore because I kept passing out but before I drove like a maniac. I'm a certified curb inspector and I used to work at like 5 am and I would get to my job that was like 40 minutes away in like 25 minutes lol
Jul 23, 2022 2:29 AM

Jun 2019
_meimei said:
Confident, yet cautious and will only flex speed if I’m in a rush. I think I’m an excellent driver but I get impatient with timid, unsure drivers and will go around them. Not afraid to pull a U-ie. Parallel parking and backing into spots is a piece of cake for me but right now with the car I currently have, I suck at pulling forward into spots lmao. Always crooked..

Yeah, for sure. I always think unsure drivers are newbies and try being more patient, but then I pass them and they look like they are 50 lmao

149597871 said:
Oh, no. I'm just a passenger. Will anyone here be kind enough to give me a ride?

Only if you let me pilot a ship in your space fleet. Always wanted to be a space pilot.

Jul 23, 2022 3:19 AM

Feb 2021
Yeah I'm good most of the time but then there's tines where I'm less than a car's length away from the one in front of me so I make sure no one switches lanes in front of me
Jul 23, 2022 3:41 AM

Mar 2016
i think i will never learn to drive due to medical reasons. so i will never know.
but if driving in games count then im an absolute psychopath who can't drive for shit
Jul 23, 2022 4:31 AM

Feb 2019
I'm way better at driving cars than motorcycles, which sounds worrisome since cars have airbags and with motorcycles, you are the airbag. I believe this stems from my Dutch blood: being daredevil cyclists is our national heritage. What's a motorcycle if not a cooler but deadlier bicycle?

That aside, yes, I do consider myself a good driver who's gotta go fast more often than he should... But I've been driving an electric car for a couple of months now and I actually like it, so I guess that makes me the worst of drivers by sheer optics.

I don't drive everyday everywhere though, because dealing with this city's traffic that often would 100% drive me crazy. Yay for a great subway system and having two working legs, but in hindsight I've been taking the car out more often these days with no rhyme or reason. Wait, have I gone crazy already?
Jul 23, 2022 9:16 AM

Jul 2019
I fall asleep after driving for more than an hour.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Jul 23, 2022 9:44 AM

Sep 2018
I am a decent driver, that is, until my mom is in the car. Then I’m suddenly the worst driver of all time.
Jul 23, 2022 10:19 AM

Jun 2019
returntothenhk said:
I am a decent driver, that is, until my mom is in the car. Then I’m suddenly the worst driver of all time.

Yeah, I can relate. Every time I take my father for a ride I forget how to drive well. And I even work driving, makes no sense.

Kosmonaut said:
But I've been driving an electric car for a couple of months now and I actually like it, so I guess that makes me the worst of drivers by sheer optics.

Depends on the electric car. Most are ok, but tesla makes folks not only bad drivers but bad people too. It is the truth.

Jul 23, 2022 12:02 PM

Jun 2022
i am a very twitchy driver and i tend to brake late and fast. i also like driving cars which are very responsive which makes this even worse.

but when theres other cars around i also drive a bit like an old person, slow and not aggressive, and i try to avoid being next to another car (got hit cus of that once). i will always follow the speed limit unless the flow of traffic is way over it, havent ever been pulled over and never want to either. i also dont get road rage anymore

im also awful at parking and have dented other cars. but ive been dented too so all is balanced. in a parking lot i will always park far away so i can have an easier time.
Jul 23, 2022 12:47 PM

Dec 2019
im gapping everyone who dare to drive alongside me, including the 18-wheel truck, including the cyclists (truth be told my mom doesn't allow me to get a license yet, she keeps making up horror stories about young drivers).
Jul 23, 2022 12:55 PM
Jan 2020
Bakchos said:
returntothenhk said:

Yeah, I can relate. Every time I take my father for a ride I forget how to drive well. And I even work driving, makes no sense.

I feel the same way. Its like you dont wanna disappoint or fuck shit up in front of him. When its his car it is even worse.
inactive
Jul 23, 2022 12:57 PM

Jun 2019
I really hate driving so I still haven't gotten my license despite being able to years ago.
Jul 23, 2022 12:59 PM
Aug 2018
idk. i hate reverse parking, or parking in general
Jul 23, 2022 1:03 PM

Jun 2015
I don't drive. I'd like to learn one day, but it's too expensive. Doing all the exams, getting the licence, purchasing a vehicle, maintenance... my income has to increase before I could even think of it.

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
Jul 23, 2022 2:23 PM

Jun 2019
foxecairn said:
Bakchos said:

I feel the same way. Its like you dont wanna disappoint or fuck shit up in front of him. When its his car it is even worse.

Fam relax. Your father trusts you if you can drive his car. My father never let me drive his car and I am over 30.

Jul 23, 2022 4:04 PM
Jul 2018
@Bakchos ohh yeah, it’s always gotta be the oldies causing the most chaos and disfunction on the roads.

@Kosmonaut well I haven’t really seen an aesthetically pleasing electric car yet but at least you’re doing your part for the environment B). As Bakchos said, as long as it’s not a Tesla haha.
Jul 23, 2022 4:19 PM

Apr 2022
the kind of driver that has a license but is too afraid to drive 🤡
Jul 23, 2022 4:47 PM

Feb 2016
I am a paper driver.
--------------
その目だれの目?
Jul 23, 2022 5:08 PM

Dec 2021
I don't have a driver's license, but I am a terrible driver in mario kart.

@Kosmonaut EVs are great! As long as you don't give Musk any money.
chenpiJul 23, 2022 5:23 PM
And if you look at your reflection
Is it all you want it to be?
Jul 23, 2022 5:09 PM

Jun 2022
I'm not a skillful driver, but I am alert, can avoid trouble, and follow the rules of the road within a reasonable limit.

I think that qualifies me as a good driver.
Jul 23, 2022 5:10 PM

Jun 2022
_meimei said:
Confident, yet cautious and will only flex speed if I’m in a rush.

Flexing speed, eh? What kind of car do you have?
Jul 23, 2022 5:24 PM
Jul 2018
dragonmade said:
_meimei said:
Confident, yet cautious and will only flex speed if I’m in a rush.

Flexing speed, eh? What kind of car do you have?
Suburu :) but it’s honestly not a fast model nor does it accelerate that quickly. I used to be a lot more wreckless and drove fast when I was younger so sometimes I fall back into that but tbh I’m a lot more tame and safety focused now, which is good.
Jul 23, 2022 5:30 PM

Jun 2022
_meimei said:
Suburu :) but it’s honestly not a fast model nor does it accelerate that quickly. I used to be a lot more wreckless and drove fast when I was younger so sometimes I fall back into that but tbh I’m a lot more tame and safety focused now, which is good.

Oh fun! Subaru was my go-to for a number of years. Had two Legacies and an Impreza. Would get again, but I'm onto Hyundais for now. Next will be some sort of mid-life crisis two-seater...something silly and impractical.

Just good to know you can flex speed when you need to.
Jul 23, 2022 5:31 PM

Dec 2016
Probably one of the very few on here that can drive a manual with clutch.

Which kind?
Both. *smug*

Jul 23, 2022 5:31 PM
Jul 2018
The "I don't drive, I don't own a car and never did my driver license" -one.
If you are not living in the middle of nowhere, having a car is just about status symbol and stuff. It's really expensive and an environmental pollution too.
I mean, if you need it, it can't be helped, but I live in the middle of a big city.
I have a friend from the landside who owns a car and wtf, shit is so expensive.

SabineTB said:

Same lol.
Jul 23, 2022 5:35 PM
Jul 2018
@dragonmade cool! Yes, I’ve fallen in love with suburu since driving this car. I see more and more Hyundais though, good to know they are nice. Im not familiar with a lot of two seater cars but I feel that way for getting something like a sea doo or a four wheeler haha. Something impractical that’s just for fun. Maybe one day >:)
Jul 23, 2022 5:37 PM
Jul 2018
Soverign said:

Which kind?
Both. *smug*
Damn.. that is pretty cool, I didn’t even realize there were two types. I will learn how to drive manual one day!
Jul 23, 2022 5:54 PM

Jun 2019
SabineTB said:

I drive for a living and I suck in Mario kart too lmao

Jul 23, 2022 6:03 PM

Jul 2015
Skimt said:
I was a reckless driver who raced on public roads and in public tunnel systems all the time, and took a lot of dangerous risks. Over the years I've had at least 3 friends die in car accidents. Now that I'm in my 30s and have an expensive car, I don't care to take risks.
it's funny to me how 3 of your friends died and yet the reason you gave for not taking risks anymore is that your car is expensive. This is truly the sort of stuff that I'd expect someone who recklessly endangers his own life and the lives of others to say.

anyways, I'm a pretty defensive driver. Life is too short already and there's too many stupid ways to die. I don't need to tempt fate further.
"my life at this state could be transposed into a pretty massive biography"

- Cneq, "the guy who was literally using BTC in 2012 to make deals in the first main instance of a digital itemized economy forming naturally in all human history (also the precursor of NFTs) and who had 20k+ total trades.", 23 years old

MAL's most prolific antivaxxer, Noboru.
Jul 23, 2022 6:05 PM

Dec 2016
_meimei said:
Soverign said:

Which kind?
Both. *smug*
Damn.. that is pretty cool, I didn’t even realize there were two types. I will learn how to drive manual one day!

Eh, it was only on a 1989 Volkswagen Golf gti turbo-5-speed that I bought from some French guy.

Mine was white though.

Jul 23, 2022 6:05 PM

Jun 2022
_meimei said:
getting something like a sea doo...Maybe one day >:)

Totally should! Those are a lot of fun.
Jul 23, 2022 7:24 PM
Feb 2016
I just go as fast as I can. I hate the concept of having to drive and would prefer to have good public transportation instead, but goddamn is it fun to go fast.
Jul 23, 2022 7:40 PM

Feb 2019
@Bakchos
@meimei_
@SabineTB
Don't worry, my friends. I didn't give Muskrat a single cent, except for all those times I used paypal.

Also, since aesthetics were brought into question, I must reluctantly stand by the decent enough design of the Hyundai Kona. You warm up to those goofy slanted headlights over time!

It's a long term rental, by the way. I don't own one. If I were to buy one, I probably wouldn't buy an EV, at least for now.
Jul 23, 2022 7:44 PM

Jan 2009
i do not drive, public transport is more common here in a poor country

sure i like to learn how to drive if i can afford it
Jul 23, 2022 7:48 PM

Jun 2017
I don't drive. I usually just Uber places, but honestly most of what i do is done from home and anything i need is typically delivered to my house.
My waifu is the most wonderful waifu. Mai Valentine.
Jul 24, 2022 2:55 AM

Jun 2019
@Kosmonaut the headlights do not look that bad imo. Looks good and looks expensive. Any reason why you do not want to buy an ev now? Because you said you liked the car.

Jul 24, 2022 3:09 AM

May 2018
Casual driver but when its during working days then can be a bit of trying to get home asap

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» What Compliment Do You Hear Most Often?

ParisPlayboy01 - 12 hours ago

18 by Fancyjasper »»
4 minutes ago

» UEFA Euro 2024 - General Discussion

dazedcowcow62 - 2 hours ago

5 by Zettaiken »»
60 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

862 by dazedcowcow62 »»
2 hours ago

» Biggest life hot takes? ( 1 2 3 )

Rabnawaz2 - Jun 15

127 by DigiCat »»
2 hours ago

» What type of physical affection do you crave/Fantasize the most about?

Thy-Veseveia - Jun 16

17 by Zarutaku »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.