Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life: Dai-2 no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita Episode 3 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 11, 2022 4:29 AM

Nov 2011
Dealing with a dragon huh? This really is an iseaki in a fantasy world.

On the other hand, it seems Yuuji is getting stronger not just in stats but his experience in magic. I hope he gets a better weapon arsenal though cause it looks fairly dull at the moment. And he is practically carrying the show himself right now. The adventurers with him are hardly even noticable to watch.
Jul 11, 2022 5:12 AM

Apr 2016
Oh no, an ass doragon.

They should have just made this show about the little slimes and their adventures, instead of our mr. perfect at everything. Would actually be more interesting than what we have now.
Jul 11, 2022 5:24 AM

Jul 2017
So, now I get it: for Yuji's beginnings, they try to blend in with his current adventures as backstory, at least we're getting bits by bits of past information.

Searching for the Earth Dragon which usually takes trails of monsters that are easily handled by Yuji's slimes, the expedition is unusually easy...that is until a Dragon (which doesn't look like the Earth one, but a much stronger version) appears as expected for Proud Wolf and the slimes to do their work. This is definitely that cult at work again...but ignored for now.

Eventually, reaching the Earth Dragon hiding underground, and this is still like a test for Yuji's powers that heaps a massive reward (plus the Gelios gang from last episode). The problem now: the Blue Dragon of Delight that raises a legend so destructive, it could spell the end of the world.

Father Steyl is one person that I would be very cautious of, not sure if he is the good or bad in this case that's helping to defeat this dragon. Still though, anything can happen.
Jul 11, 2022 5:44 AM
Mar 2021
This show is good, I don't know what ya'll be smoking. Sure there's a little genericism in it with the OP MC and him already having 2 girls that obsess over him, but the story seems interesting so far and the abilities do seem cool like thoughtography. I will also give the show credit for no CGI monsters, the animation may not be great but bad CG monsters completely ruin an Anime for me.
Jul 11, 2022 5:52 AM
Anime Cat

Aug 2017
Ah yes, an OP MC.

That is the sole meaning of this episode.

I'm almost slept even after watching it on 2x speed
Jul 11, 2022 5:59 AM

May 2020
Really these shows never hold back when it comes to making these main characters awfully overpowered lol. Following the usual cliché decently enough till now I guess, atleast it's bearable and watchable. Never came in with the expectations of some out of ordinary stuff to begin with lol.
Jul 11, 2022 6:10 AM

Jul 2020
This MC seems to be too OP even for a generic isekai MC. Also, how come there're wings growing out of the dragon's ears, that really hurt my eyes lol.
Jul 11, 2022 6:16 AM
Apr 2014
Może być. Jako taki średniak, który dosyć przyjemnie się ogląda.
Jul 11, 2022 6:20 AM
Apr 2022
jjklo said:
This MC seems to be too OP even for a generic isekai MC. Also, how come there're wings growing out of the dragon's ears, that really hurt my eyes lol.

why are you watching then just drop it
Jul 11, 2022 7:04 AM
Mar 2022
I hate mcs who hide their powers, but I understand why he doesn't use his full power rn.
Jul 11, 2022 7:16 AM
Mar 2021
Nekko_Khayal88 said:
Ah yes, an OP MC.

Your opinion becomes invalid when you say shit like "watching it on 2x speed".
Jul 11, 2022 7:22 AM
Mar 2021
AuStErPlAy_2301 said:
jjklo said:

This is MAL, you're obliged to pick up every show even if you dislike the premise. How else will people know you're an Anime fan????
Jul 11, 2022 7:24 AM
Mar 2021
Softhenic03 said:
Really these shows never hold back when it comes to making these main characters awfully overpowered lol. Following the usual cliché decently enough till now I guess, atleast it's bearable and watchable. Never came in with the expectations of some out of ordinary stuff to begin with lol.

MC really isn't that OP, he's just facing mostly weak monsters now.
Jul 11, 2022 7:39 AM
Feb 2018
Anyone else think the priest was a bad guy at first?
Jul 11, 2022 7:47 AM

Sep 2018

What utterly derivative dross this show is.

Maybe it will it get better, I doubt it and I don't give a fuck. Dropped.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Jul 11, 2022 8:35 AM
Anime Cat

Aug 2017
kriissyy12 said:
Nekko_Khayal88 said:
Ah yes, an OP MC.

Your opinion becomes invalid when you say shit like "watching it on 2x speed".

Thank you for your advice. Very appreciated.
Jul 11, 2022 8:51 AM
Oct 2018
jjklo said:

I guess the MC will defeat the dragon in the next episode of course he would want to minimize causalities so he would do it on his own with the dagger he received from the priest boosting his already OP magic.

The blue dragon grew two sizes this episode so even if the MC defeats the dragon, I think it might take an episode or two maybe. Maybe the dryad will show up to help again.

I think Yuji is the one summoned 30 years ago and the blue dragon summoned by the cult. What are the motives of the cult is beyond me.
Jul 11, 2022 9:04 AM

Jan 2021
Welp looks like they used a majority of they're budget for the first two episodes, the op, and ending. Lots of still shots in this episode. They're really going ham wild, tweening all those lines to make it look like action is happening. It also doesn't help that our protagonist doesn't seem to have a personality, despite having a tragic backstory. Maybe he should be a hero on the side and start figuring out what he wants to do in life.

Well I get what I get, I was watching this show for superficial reasons. One I think the slimes are cute, and two I liked his outfit.

On a positive note, the ending song is so cute it reminds me of the paper Mario series.
Jul 11, 2022 9:08 AM
Feb 2020
tbh the fights in this anime are pretty lame, hope they get better.

surprisingly, aside from being an op isekai'ed MC, yuuji seems pretty average? he's kind of dumb at times, like when he used earth magic on the earth dragon, but he seems like a very chill guy

my fav part was those 2 girls trying to take advantage of his power at the end, it was hilarious. mostly because it seemed like the type of (harem) show in which the girls have no brains and just fall in love with the MC 'cause he's the MC lol. so it was surprising & really funny to see the exact opposite happening
Jul 11, 2022 9:18 AM

Jan 2021
bufi_ said:

my fav part was those 2 girls trying to take advantage of his power at the end, it was hilarious. mostly because it seemed like the type of (harem) show in which the girls have no brains and just fall in love with the MC 'cause he's the MC lol. so it was surprising & really funny to see the exact opposite happening

Was surprised at that too, hopefully that will actually go somewhere. Like they're probably going to 100% use him for his power. Let's be honest anybody would. Maybe it will remind him of his old coworkers leeching off him or something.
Jul 11, 2022 9:49 AM

Jan 2017
Kuro no Shoukanshi but worse.
鬼に逢うては鬼を斬る
仏に逢うては仏を斬る
ツルギの理ここに在り
Jul 11, 2022 10:18 AM

Jun 2021
Man, I love those slimes. They’re so freaking cute and they’re tough! Slimes are usually portrayed as very weak monsters, but these slimes helped beat all the monsters in the canyon and take on the earth dragon. They’re useful little guys!

This new dragon might be a bit tough. I feel like the “divine emissary” that beat the dragon the first time might have been an otherworlder. Perhaps the Spirit Summoning Ceremony that was conducted 30 years prior was the one that summoned Yuji? Just a wild theory.
Jul 11, 2022 10:32 AM
Jan 2022
The Slimes are mostly keeping me watching, Yuji doesn't feel like a very interesting character, Setting his OPness aside. I feel he has no personality, and is really boring to watch.

I'm excited to see the battle against the dragon however, hoping the fight lives up to how they're setting it up to be.
Jul 11, 2022 11:10 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Yuuji's slimes are as cute as always and seems he even used a magic limiter because his magic was too powerful!
They found something stronger than the earth dragon!
They also found the earth dragon...
And of course Yuuji beat it with hellfire of decimation!
He is asked to talk about how to defeat the blue dragon.
He is also given the dagger of kethis which focuses the user's magic at the tip of the blade.
Tina and Lisa just want him for his power...stupid idiots.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jul 11, 2022 11:56 AM

Sep 2007
er....lol? Yuji seriously thought he was "too weak" (referring to that flashback)
Sometimes his blank expression makes me scream "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT?"

Especially when the little "round table" was obviously talking about his being summoned 1 week before the blue dragon.

Also priest is definitely sus in giving Yuji the dagger.
Yuji: "Why me?"
Priest: "Cuz you'll find more use for it"
Me: "Still doesn't answer why Yuji and not any other adventurer that was at that meeting, for instance."
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Jul 11, 2022 12:00 PM
Dec 2021
Great episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 11, 2022 12:16 PM
Nov 2021
Sigh ig this anime is going down the generic overpowered isekai path. I was hoping itd be more interesting. Whats even the point of making your mc op when you just have him limit his powers, and even then hes still op? Not to mention everything revolves around him for no reason. Doesnt make sense to me to grab the strange summoner who just appeared in town and haul him off to a guild meeting. Sure, we know hes the reason the earth dragon got taken down, and his imaging of the blue dragon was needed (ig? They just looked at a picture and was like it looks like this other less detailed dragon pic, must be right), but even then its not like the guild leader knows all the details. Even then I think it would make more sense to bring the girls as well as the summoner since people actually know them to the guild meeting. The fact that we're only on episode 3 and we're already facing a monster capable of taking out continents and the mc is as bland as possible makes me lose all interest in this anime. Ill watch a few more episodes, hopefully it gets better, but honestly I dont see any characters in this anime that I like, and we still dont know anything about that dryad in episode 1 and proud wolf. Dryad seems important since she gets her own part in the theme song, but there's been no mention of her at all after episode 1. Lets not forget that he just randomly gets gifted a dagger by the church that no one has been able to use, with the only answer being "the divine will it". Ig at least the church isnt the villains atm, so at least the anime seems slightly different than your usual anime's role for churches.
Jul 11, 2022 12:40 PM

Oct 2014
Poor guy probably getting hit with PTSD cause of his current party members.
Jul 11, 2022 1:46 PM

Jul 2015
So, three episodes in and it's a drop.
There is absolutely nothing interesting about this show.

Jul 11, 2022 2:35 PM
Jun 2019
The girls: "Yuji did most of the work"
Me: Well, that's a f***ing lie. He did everything.
Kinda reminds me of the time when you're assigned to a group project, and you do everything, but the other group members still get some credits.

Pretty nice of Yuji to share the gold tho.
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
Jul 11, 2022 3:09 PM

Nov 2016
Piromysl said:
So, three episodes in and it's a drop.
There is absolutely nothing interesting about this show.

The slime ending is fire, tho.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 11, 2022 3:13 PM

Dec 2021
Earth dragon show up, Blank face
Big dragon show up, Blank face
Everyone telling you that you are so powerful, Blank face
Burn Earth dragon with single shot, Blank face

and whole party basically said "We beat it" excuse me? you guys basically hide behind the rock do nothing. Ok 3 episode rule, drop it. Sound like another kenja no mago or strongest crest clone again.

Even watch it in 2x playback speed, still unbearable. Dropped, good bye
Jul 11, 2022 4:27 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Decent episode, I did like the flashbacks to Yuji learning to use magic and constantly bewildering the teacher lol, and also how Yuji is trying to lay low but at the same time immensely impresses his two female party members. I also gotta say it’s funny how Tina and Lisa have caught on that they could make money from sticking with Yuji lol, they sure got their priorities straight.

And that blue dragon honestly looks really cool, I’m excited to see everyone trying to take it on at once next episode. And I’ll say while I’ve been enjoying this so far, I think the main thing holding it back for me is the art, it just isn’t that pleasant to look at imo lol, but it’s fine for the most part. And I still love those little slimes lol.
Jul 11, 2022 5:25 PM

Aug 2020
time to drop because he is too strong lmao

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Jul 11, 2022 8:19 PM

Sep 2018
Well, that was boring AF lol. I'm pretty sure I just watched this last season, and the season before that, and the season before that....

"B-but, the manga is WAY better!" Just stfu
Jul 11, 2022 10:44 PM
Oct 2018
dose it worth ?? is it good to spend time on ?
Jul 12, 2022 5:27 AM
Apr 2022
kriissyy12 said:
AuStErPlAy_2301 said:

This is MAL, you're obliged to pick up every show even if you dislike the premise. How else will people know you're an Anime fan????
with your logic you're basically a troll
Jul 12, 2022 6:29 AM

Apr 2009
So before he's been doing less with his magic with no wands, no incantations and his technically nerfing himself...and apparently he's still too strong then!

Let's see how he will fare with the Blue Dragon (wings on the head huh? interesting to say the least) with that dagger.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 12, 2022 7:19 AM

Oct 2015
It would be nice if a reincarnated person isn't some special type, but some loser who works his power up. Aren't Japanese tired of the same trope in isekai🤔
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jul 12, 2022 7:03 PM
Jul 2022
Feels a bit like they butchered the anime so far they aren't being that faithful and it's really disappointing because the whole feel of mc is different and the enemies seem rushed and disappointing compared to the manga.
Jul 13, 2022 3:59 AM

May 2018
That blue dragon kinda sexy ngl
Jul 13, 2022 4:00 AM

May 2018
AuStErPlAy_2301 said:
kriissyy12 said:

with your logic you're basically a troll

You're not a true anime fan then
Jul 13, 2022 12:09 PM
Oct 2010
So is he going to ghost after this fight too? Cuz lemme just say that an unending parade of cookie cutout isekai side character cheerleaders being introduced to go 'OMG it's dangerous!' switching to 'OMG you're so strong!', getting ghosted, and cycling again is about the worst this could turn into.

He has all the personality of a wet cardboard cutout so he certainly can't stand up and carry the show, and while the slimes are cute and all they're definitely bit players.

I like the malleable magic system, and the summons are fun. Other than that... uhhh... stop motion earth dragon stomping was lol?
Jul 13, 2022 7:51 PM

Nov 2009
Hmm... some sort of world ending legend dragon...

meanwhile the MC literally just obtained a legendary dagger that apparently can boost his power to the highest level...

So... in just 3 episodes, we're already going into "end game"... LOL
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jul 15, 2022 3:16 AM
Mar 2021
Aside from how generic it can be, i'm enjoying MC interaction with those Slimes.
Jul 15, 2022 7:16 AM
Jul 2021
This anime is so bland and distasteful. The mc rarely show any emotion on his face.
Story and animation is mediocre.
I'm out.
Jul 18, 2022 1:49 AM
Aug 2018
The slimes and wolf picking up for the OP's lack of a personality, lol.

Still a decent show, at least.
Jul 18, 2022 7:37 AM

May 2021
Even as an anime-only, I can say that there's a lot of monologues cut. And that is BAD.

Jul 22, 2022 1:20 PM
Jul 2022
"BY USING CHAOS FORM AND SACRIFICING MY BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON I SUMMON BLUE EYES CHAOS MA........... I mean BLUE DRAGON OF DELIGHT'
Aug 5, 2022 10:46 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice hunt and kill on that dragon.. but there's a worse one that can destroy the world soon, though it's obvious that MC will stop it
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life: Dai-2 no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2022

99 by Fabrizio00 »»
Aug 23, 11:18 AM

Poll: » Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life: Dai-2 no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2022

42 by ST63LTH »»
Feb 8, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life: Dai-2 no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2022

37 by ST63LTH »»
Feb 8, 7:55 PM

Poll: » Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life: Dai-2 no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2022

62 by Seabury »»
Jan 11, 6:58 PM

» People who liked this anime, let's gather and talk!

Sch4n - Sep 10, 2023

26 by DarwinIsRaySis »»
Dec 27, 2023 9:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.