Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 22, 2022 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, lot of tears this episode but thanks to their collective efforts, it looks like everyone managed to deal with the problem in the end with the dragon and drama.

Not really a surprise but happy to see Kotone back too. She made huge contributions to this story so it's natural that she returns to this show alive and well. It was a cute anime overall imo, probably a 6/10 for me.

Jun 22, 2022 5:58 AM

Jul 2017
With the way how Kotone "died" a horrific death by Fa's claws, not even Lady Satona's healing magic can bring her back to life, her soul lingering away in cries of despair and lost hope.

The days pass on like usual dragon celebratory festival, but with the fire dragon who looking for a volcano to give birth that's ruined by a sorcerer's interference, she is glad to have Fa stopping her from going berserk every now and then. On Rufuria and Rakira's side, knowing that Kotone did all the work to ultimately be a self-sacrifice to this ordeal, the grievances are heart-wrenching to watch. It's only through the necromancer Lily that Kotone's soul continues to live through the doll, and her help this time resurrected her from the dead.

Of course, Kotone experiencing death and resurrection, not many people get to live that experience, and the RPG Real Estate girls are rewarded handsomely. About Fa's case, the kingdom adds an annotation for the business to work remotely just in case Fa turns into a dragon again, but also aiding the fire dragon in its birth. Fa's history revealed as the Demon Lord / White Dragon's daughter and taken back into custody as a secret. It's understandable how distanced the girls were against Fa unbeknownst to her origins, yet are happy for who she is now.

It's time to pack up their things and move out of town, and a time to reminisce about the time they lived in the small castle house. Moving in with the fire dragon and their new big house for their new workplace, their reinstated business begins its new story.

RPG Real Estate, at your service! This is a fun lil' show that's decent to good.
KANLen09Jun 22, 2022 6:58 AM
Jun 22, 2022 5:59 AM

Feb 2020
Poor Fa. :(

Well, of course we all knew Kotone would come back. :) We got a happy ending after all.

Their new home looks very cute.

Doga Kobo did it again. This was easily my favorite anime of the season besides Love Live! and Yuurei-chan. I'll miss these cute characters. <3

SerafosJun 22, 2022 7:43 AM
Jun 22, 2022 6:36 AM

Apr 2010
All things end well for everyone and even Kotone got her body back and they got a nice new home.
It's also clear they where setting things up for another season the question is when will it be, if it comes out at all.
Anyway it was a really enjoyable anime and the characters where nice to watch.
Jun 22, 2022 7:15 AM

May 2021
Great episode! I felt so bad for Fa- it was that stupid witch's fault.
Kotone died...
Lily the necromancer helped out by finding Kotone's soul and putting it into the doll! She transferred the soul back to the body!
The king orders Fa to be transferred to the same island they found the dragon an active volcano to live on but Rakira, Rufuria and Kotone are coming too!
It seems Fa is the daughter of the godly white dragon...The demon lord!
We got to see how Satona found Fa on the battlefield and took her with her.
And now, they move to their new home!

This was a great show! I hope we get a season 2!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 22, 2022 7:16 AM
Dec 2021
So this is it, huh? Everything went well and they're now starting a new chapter of their lives.

Glad that I stumbled upon this. Such a great Anime.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Jun 22, 2022 7:23 AM
Sep 2021
uhm this is weird but nothing is impossible for magic.

good story + plot twist
7/10 for me

yey
Jun 22, 2022 7:31 AM

May 2018
Well, this anime is too cute to hope that there is an actual passed away scene without a twist, right ? But thank you for let everyone got the happy ending, and that's what I'm hoping from a cute anime.

This anime successfully put some smiles for me. Seeing the friendship among RPG staff is very cute and heartwarming. And that's what I always love from CGDCT anime.

Cheers for Doga Kobo, too. Another good cute anime as always. Never dissapoint me.

8/10
Jun 22, 2022 7:43 AM
Feb 2021
I'm glad that ended happly. It was a cute little Anime, it hooked me enough to make me want to read the manga.
Jun 22, 2022 7:53 AM

Mar 2021
Seeing Fa in tears broke my heart but thankfully kotone was brought back to life and now the girls have a new job and a stunning new home to share together really hope we get a season 2
Jun 22, 2022 8:26 AM

Mar 2018
Not a fan of this "arc" to be honest. Didn't feel like it needed to happen nor was it done well.
Jun 22, 2022 8:26 AM

Feb 2019
As usual a really nice Doga Kobo show that just manages to make you feel 1000x better. I’m so glad the girls got a happy ending and can now continue their journey. Kotone “death” last week had me on edge all week, really happy they were able to restore her soul. Glad I took a chance on this
Jun 22, 2022 8:37 AM

Jun 2021
The whiplash I felt between that surprisingly bloody death scene to the most cutesy necromancer resurrection ever nearly tore my head off.

Even if it was for only a brief glimpse, baby Fa was adorable.

While I'm glad everyone's gonna be okay and will stick together, is anyone else absolutely livid about NO ONE HEARING THE LOUD ASS EVIL MAGE!? I mean come on, aparently not even the super powerful priestess noticed they were being controlled.

Overall, it was a very cutesy and surprisingly ecchi SOL, and I absolutely loved it. Maybe the combination of cutesy and fan service is too strange for most, but I hope enough people liked this to warrant a S2.
Jun 22, 2022 8:48 AM

Apr 2018
Season 2 is already predicted, since the anime only ended in the early chapters of volume 3 of the manga, right now the manga had just ended its fourth volume, and the manga still isn't finished either, this is gonna be another long running manga time kirara series like Hida Sketch, K-ON, Kinmoza, Machikado Mazoku, Yuru Camp, and Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu Ka.

This is so far my favorite anime of this whole year, and my second favorite anime overall. And RPG is currently available to roll in Kirara Fantasia, I currently replenishing my gems, so that I could possibly do one more 10 roll, Kotone is right now my most wanted character that game.

And as I predicted from the manga, Kotone dies, loads of blood leaked out of her body, and then her soul left her body as well, but then that soul was wandering around the RPG Fudousan building, and necromancer loli Lily found her soul, and puts her in the doll Lily was holding, so the doll ran to where her real body is located, and then Lily followed the doll, and then as predicted the the soul was actually Kotone's soul inside the doll, and so Lily resurrected Kotone.

Hear are some major manga spoilers here
KiraraFanJun 22, 2022 1:39 PM
Jun 22, 2022 9:15 AM

Jan 2017
This has been my least favourite "serious" arc of any Doga Kobo shows I've seen so far, but I'm jumping for joy when Necromancer Lily makes a return for the finale

ayy yo Volcanic Island branch, seeing them shifting gears to selling vacation homes would be fun to watch IF a season 2 is on the horizon
Jun 22, 2022 9:40 AM

Apr 2018
This episode and the anime as a whole from me gets an overwhelming higher score than it deserves, a 1 million out of 10
Jun 22, 2022 10:19 AM
Jan 2020
And thus, RPG Pedo-san ends.
Jun 22, 2022 10:22 AM
Jun 2022
What happened/purpose of kotone's necklace?
Jun 22, 2022 11:49 AM

Jan 2012
And so Kotone, Fa and the rest survive their encounter with the red dragon, help her give birth, and open a new branch of RPG Real Estate on a volcanic island.

This series was fine. As far as cgdct shows go I was a bit surprised at all the fanservicey shots, particularly surrounding Kotone's more than ample bosom. Only Satona beat her out in that regard, but she wasn't in the show enough for them to really take advantage of that. I was also a bit surprised at the dark tonal shifts whenever the story would go from the main premise to Fa's origin story, which was the overarching plot of the season. It was handled...okay I guess. No huge surprises or reveals. I can't help but feel the Kotone death fake-out wasn't really needed. Honestly the story could have just stayed them being real estate agents and I'd have been fine, but no matter. On the whole an okay show, probably worthy of around a 6 if I'm being honest, but I'll be nice and give it a generous 7/10.
Jun 22, 2022 12:14 PM

Dec 2014
where my second season at? >:

Jun 22, 2022 12:31 PM

Nov 2016
Far from my favorite Doga Kobo anime. I easily could've watched it without the fanservice, as it did absolutely nothing for me 🤷🏻‍♂️ Was cute and funny enough, tho (spam enough gags and some are bound to deliver; as usual, the quantity carried xD) It ended with a decent drama arc which made it memorable for sure.

6/10 a better timepasser seasonal

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 22, 2022 1:08 PM

May 2021
Decent finale, average story. Could have done without the fanservice though.

Jun 22, 2022 1:56 PM

Sep 2020
Fa's story is finally revealed and Kotone is back! Great conclusion, all of them moved to a different city.
Jun 22, 2022 2:55 PM

Dec 2013
I watch these shows to not feel the tiniest amount of sadness and Kotone's death happened, now I don't know if I can trust and believe on anything or anyone.
Jun 22, 2022 5:02 PM

Sep 2020

Never stop rolling, Kotone and Fa!
Jun 22, 2022 5:17 PM

Nov 2011
I enjoyed this anime a lot. I am glad previous interactions with clients came a full 360 by pushing the story forward. Like the Necromancer and Toto being reintroduced.

Good anime 7/10
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 22, 2022 5:46 PM
Jan 2017
Kotone was really dead, luckly her soul was found by Necromancer then put into the doll before put back into her fixed body she comeback to life,,
the dragon was captured and the girl become kingdom hero , finally they receive reward to live in some isolated island while doing a job to watch over Fa and the Flame dragon from their berserk,,
and we know that Fa is Devil King Daughter,,
prety decent ending but i like it
6/10
Jun 22, 2022 6:02 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Yeah, I was getting a little doubtful but I knew they wouldn’t permanently kill off our cute MC Kotone, and I’m so glad they didn’t and I personally like the way she was resurrected. Bringing back the necromancer girl to bring her back was really cool, it definitely makes it seem like less of an ass-pull too, but more importantly I loved seeing Kotone back.

And it’s not the greatest reward to be exiled to an island but Kotone got her wish to live in a big house with all the girls, a very nice way to end the show. Kotone getting sentimental about the room she lived in was relatable too, I also get that way about a place I’ve spent a lot of time in and having to leave it. I also saw they teased a new character in the window and the story seems to be entering a new arc, so that gives me a little hope for another season.

And that was the show, I really loved this one. Definitely among the best CGDCT SoLs I’ve seen, and also another fantastic Isekai/Fantasy SoL to add to the list, it takes me back to Slime 300 last year’s spring season, just a really wholesome, cute and great time. I definitely enjoyed the unique things here like the fanservice and the darker plot, especially near the end, it was definitely unexpected but I think it fits right in. The OP and ED were both great too, I especially love jamming to the ED. I’ll miss this adorable cast, I really hope we get a Season 2!
Jun 22, 2022 6:27 PM

Feb 2020
they managed to circle back to the usual SOL lol. tho it was obvious given the tone

This reminded me some of the Dragon hunting anime from last year, which coincidentally aired in the same season, but catering more to what i usually prefer. glad the crew found a house to settle in :)
Jun 22, 2022 8:26 PM

Apr 2014
sad Please more one season I like this show<3
Jun 22, 2022 9:48 PM

Sep 2018
Wasn't a huge fan of how the story turned serious for 2-3 episodes, then went back to happy-go-lucky after the no stakes dragon fight. But the rest of the anime was really wholesome. 8/10.
Jun 22, 2022 10:49 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
thought this was just gonna be another cute SoL anime and while it is, there's more to it than just that. I love the overall craziness with each episode. The art is cute, and the characters were great! I love the yuri dynamic between Rufuria and Rakira. Overall, it's a fun and enjoyable turn-off-your-brain anime.

it's nice the result of necromancing in this anime can come back as a human, as I know the result of necromancing is that they came back a life as a zombie.

Jun 22, 2022 11:20 PM

Nov 2021
So.... Kotone is now Half-Zombie, Half-Human?? Even for RPG/Isekai World standards there is no way she still remains as the 100% Human she used to be.

Btw what was the purpose of Kotone's necklace?? It would have prevented her death in first place?? Or just another forgotten plot hole....?
Jun 22, 2022 11:36 PM

Jul 2016
Given how goofy most of the characters and episodes were, I wasn't really a fan of this show taking the serious route but I gotta say I really liked the first half of this finale. Kinda made me wish Kotone remained dead in a sense but guess having Fa happy and with zero traumas is equally as good.

Surprisingly decent series overall. It was cute with an endearing cast and the fanservice wasn't actually that bad.

6,5/10 -> 7/10 - Satona was so useless throughout this series tho.
Jun 23, 2022 12:52 AM

May 2019
Glad I also stumbled upon this anime as others have too. Also glad that Kotone was revived and that the show ended on a positive note. I enjoyed the fanservice and the SoL theme. I noticed a mysterious girl was teased towards the end when showing off the girls' new home, wonder who that is. They definitely teased a 2nd season, hope it happens. This was a 7/10 IMO, a good anime.
Jun 23, 2022 2:31 AM

Jun 2021
They did it. Doga Kobo actually did it. They tore my heart out and kicked it around for a solid ten minutes. I dedicate my life to my lords and saviours and THIS is the thanks I get? They killed Kotone off, and had me saying "fuck this show, I hate this".

Luckily they realised what they mean to me and gave my heart back. In a bit of cute way too...

Kotone's soul was just hanging out, and was in the one of those cute dolls the necromancer girl has. Very freakin' cute! Still want that necromancer to bring my Kurumi plushie to life. Kotone was brought back to life, and I cried just as the girls did.

We then got the big exposition dump at the end. Fa was the DAUGHTER of the Demon Lord dragon (the final boss who was killed 15 years prior to end the game of this world), Satone took in a little baby Fa and tried to make her pure. The reason she kept disappearing in the night was to stop the Red Dragon from her rampage, under mind control from that evil bitch WHO GOT AWAY SCOT FREE WHAT THE FUCK!!

So with that, the girls are sent off to an island with the Dragon to keep her company and run their business from a lovely new home. Also, I think we saw the new dragon baby peeking through the window... Could we get a follow up, perhaps a season 2, of the girls adventuring through the island, with a new precious baby as a friend?

Overall, this show was good. It was very cute and endearing, with all the typical Doga Kobo goodness that I love so much, but it suffered slightly from the plot's disjointed progession. What I mean by that is that some episodes would advance the plot and mystery of Fa and the mechanics of the world, but then other episodes would just be about nothing but the real estate, which I get is meant to be the point, but the problem with the real estate is that it relied a bit too much on convinience. "Oh wow, it just so happens there's a property that is exactly what you need and is perfect that we found in about five minutes!". That happened too many times, an actual real estate business has NEVER been that effecient and effective! Especially with that huge humanitarian crisis after the dragon destroyed that town and left all those refugees without homes. No worries, in a few minutes we'll deal with a evil spirit through no fault of our own and find a big mansion that can house about 50 families! It would have been nice if the show dealt with a little bit more conflict on the business side of things, emulated some real world aspects of the real business (apart from the exchange rate), and perhaps taught a few lessons to potential home-buyers about having to negotiate their wants and needs, having to make adjustments, like what no doubt a lot of home buyers have to do in real life! In short, things were a little too easy.

That rant aside, I get this is supposed to be a cute show about nothing, but I'm going to use another Kirara and Doga Kobo project (and one of my all-time favourites) as a example to compare it to: New Game!

What New Game! did was add a degree of realism to what the characters were doing. They added real stakes, they added real progression and professional growth, they had emotion and lessons about what it means to be in the game development business. Plus, every episode progressed the plot naturally, and the final result felt earned after a lot of toil. RPG Real Estate didn't do that.

However, having said all that, I can't judge it too harshly, because I understand all of that wasn't what this show was going for in the first place. I personally would have preferred to see it as an added element of the show. It was still a fun and cute show, it just loses a couple of points for what I believe it could have been. Also for that emotional whiplash of a final episode.

7 out of 10. This is my longest review yet, but whenever you produce a show like New Game!, anything you do after that will be very important to me.
Jun 23, 2022 3:20 AM

Mar 2017
Look, I get what they were going for, but everyone being an idiot about the spell and the witch that no one caught bugs me.

That the witch isn't even suspected, it just... no.

It was cute and I did like that they had the guts to kill her for half an episode, but the stupidity of all involved over this grave matter is too much for me and dragged down my enjoyment of the last couple of episodes.

Jun 23, 2022 6:44 AM
Jan 2016
Necromancer your best friend!
Jun 23, 2022 6:50 AM

Oct 2016
Kotone was eventually revived and all, but holy fucking shit, she still legit died... in a CGDCT show lmao.

Perfect mid episode cut back to happy times, never change Kotone. Look at all that plot though, I really hope we get a season 2, but chances are very low, since it's Doga Kobo and all. I might give the manga a try at some point, but I don't think the translations are up to date. Anyway, was an overall fun show, with a surprise load of plot. 7/10
Jun 23, 2022 9:59 AM

Mar 2008
So...the late healer, the necromancer, saves the day?

No cleric or healing could save her, but yet, the necromancer did.

This proves:
Necromancer > Cleric
Jun 23, 2022 8:41 PM

Oct 2015
So, Kotone gets Resurrected only to be exiled into a remote island, the girl never catches a break. Rufuria and Rakira deserve to be on that island after the way they treated Fa.

Expected more from the finale. Gave me more to expect from the previous episodes, for only to stumble flat at the end. What happened to the sorceress? I was also expecting for Kotone to save Fa, not for the spell to just end quickly and Fa bawling like an infant.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 24, 2022 12:53 AM

Nov 2012
All the ppl turned into dumb bots at the battle, wtf!?

Soldiers/sorcerers attacking Red D without Satona's orders?

Hearing the purple demon's spell and not even looking for the sauce?

Not recognizing the change in Ds eyes after the spell?

Satona walking to Kotone's body calmly just to say "yeah, we cant do shit without the equip we should be bringing here bc its far af" or "we can't take her where the heal equip is located, she's heavy, look at the melons"

Purple demon getting away with her shit and just walking away like nothing happened, army and soldiers suck hard

Also before that

fkcing Seira and Mona arresting Fa without proofs of being the D they're looking for, even when Satona was in a mission looking for it, nah, chasing it, but no, they just do what they want with no consequences (even when Fa saved her ass with her magic before), didnt expect to hate a character in this show, but Seira is the one I dont wanna see ever again; Mona is close too, attacking Kotone with freaking Ice Arrows just bc she said "yamete kudasai", nah bro

Rufuria being a bitch with Fa, not trusting her, wanting to leave as soon as it turned bad, but yeah, now she's a hero ffs, but oc, crying and asking for forgiveness to the sweet Fa, also more motivated for her promotion than her friends

Didnt expect to complain this much for a cute show but when I see this stuff it gets me bad, cant believe it

jks aside, Fa, Kotone and Lily were the MVP of the show!

mfs almost get me with Kotone's dead, I was sweating fr

Good show overall, I hope it gets a new season.

My Candies:

Jun 24, 2022 1:10 AM

Feb 2021
So Kotona was just resurrected by Necromancer and got Her body back?! Everyone can just get back to life again so easily if it as simple as that XD

And there is a supporter character that is hidden in the window at the last minute if you saw it, maybe it was for Season 2?

Anyway, I love the animation and story in this anime even though I hope that there is a lot of action.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 24, 2022 2:10 AM
Jul 2020
It isn't simple to resurrect a body in that manner. The odds of that happening are like the odds of winning the lottery/1 in almost 300 million or so odds. The necromancer just happened to be walking down the street, see a soul outside their workplace, and acted on it.

It's a solid anime that is very heartwarming. I figured Kotone would be resurrected because there is stuff unresolved and if Kotone wasn't resurrected it would mean there wouldn't be a season 2. It would also be a pretty lackluster season 2 without Kotone.
Jun 24, 2022 11:14 AM

Mar 2014
A mediocre anime with a mediocre ending... 5/10
Jun 24, 2022 3:22 PM

Aug 2011
I got from this show exactly what I expected. No complaints from me.

» Escapism.

Jun 25, 2022 1:43 AM

Oct 2008
MC died/was killed! oh hey finally that's new...or should i say NOT cuz because a Necromancer accidentally saw her soul wandering around near their workplace... and you know later on RESU plot convenience!!! hahah...
5/5.
7/10.

Jun 27, 2022 12:18 PM

Mar 2013
9/10 for me.
This is really a cute and adorable series.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jun 29, 2022 4:12 AM

Nov 2019
A pretty standard 'cute girls doing cute things' series with an uncommon focus (house hunting).

Would've benefited from less gratuitous ecchi and a smarter resolution to the whole Fa/Dragon drama. All the girls had to say was that Satona is the one who brought Fa here to prevent the arrest, and then during the battle focus their attention on the dragon caster instead of the very clearly being controlled dragons.
Jul 17, 2022 7:51 AM

Mar 2016
Such an underwatched anime this season. Quite sad with that

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » RPG Fudousan Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2022

22 by wildhood »»
Feb 20, 5:26 AM

Poll: » RPG Fudousan Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 11, 2022

33 by waldy713 »»
Jan 22, 5:49 AM

Poll: » RPG Fudousan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2022

50 by waldy713 »»
Jan 20, 7:52 AM

Poll: » RPG Fudousan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2022

84 by waldy713 »»
Jan 20, 7:40 AM

Poll: » RPG Fudousan Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2022

31 by Forum »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.