Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Love After World Domination
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 15, 2022 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Tbh, I'm not even surprised we're getting a date between the two main characters this early on in the show. Obviously, they have chemistry even if Desumi isn't an expert on dating. I think she and Fudou still have a lot of amusing chemistry in the show whether they are training or just hanging out together.

Oh and Misaki is such a tease. She better appear more often in this show.

Apr 15, 2022 7:16 AM

Apr 2016
Why is the main girl dressed up like a slut again ? No wonder the main-kun fell in love with her, also where's the black ranger ? Anyway, a nice weird date between the two (if you can call it like that) both pretty much deaf when comes to dating or love on that matter, but dont worry Gaagle is here to answer all your questions about love and dating. Also the narrator is a bit annoying isn't he.

Now, i do like the goofy romance aspect, but we need more of this.

Apr 15, 2022 7:34 AM

Sep 2021
So Fudou didnt know how to be in a date, and he decided to search in gaagle, obviously he wouldnt get a perfect answer so what he decided? ask to an alcoholic woman instead, great decision. The deat was fun and weird at the same time and that final question about bugs was really strange, but at least Desumi really like Fudou to actually like a date where they go to a gym...

I really want to see someone finding they are dating and see what happens.
Apr 15, 2022 7:48 AM

Oct 2017
Perfect date doesn't exist.

What a date that was lol, well atleast she enjoyed it. Desumi's too precious. Also that cat is cute.
Apr 15, 2022 7:51 AM
Nov 2017
That was a weird but funny date, but at least they both enjoyed it. I'm liking this anime so far. Loving the Romance as well. The cat at the end was cute.
Apr 15, 2022 7:52 AM
Sep 2015
I'm satisfied to see Fudo in vulnerable state, love really make him crazy. I'm quite sadistic that I love to see Fudo on the verge of crying when he can't find Desumi.

While I'm pretty much want to own Fudo by myself (not just Fudo, but also Blue and Green, making it my own RGB harem), I'm actually not envious Desumi. In fact, I envious Yellow who casually touch Fudo's precious muscle anywhere and anytime.

One criticism is that there doesn't seem to have any hot male villain.
Apr 15, 2022 7:53 AM

Apr 2014
First date at the macho gym with a protein bar. lol it was a good date after all. At least Desumi liked it.
I would say that Desumi is one of the waifu of the season.
何それ?意味分かんない
Apr 15, 2022 7:56 AM
Dec 2018
this episode was just so good
the highlight was when Desumi got mad because Fudo didn't say he had a girlfriend when interviewed
Apr 15, 2022 8:23 AM

Apr 2018
Well, Desumi got the best ''real'' date in her life. A gym date is the best you can ask for. I felt bad for Fudo after he found out that he got it all wrong but Desumi still enjoyed it. That's what you call a perfect woman.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Apr 15, 2022 8:36 AM

Nov 2016
Nothing beats a gym date tbh xD Oh and the kitty post ending segment was pretty adorable.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 15, 2022 8:36 AM

Mar 2018
I really enjoyed this episode.
My biggest fear is that the show is gonna turn stale after a few episodes.
Apr 15, 2022 8:54 AM

Jan 2021
That date was every Gym bro’s dream fr
Apr 15, 2022 9:30 AM

Jul 2017
The intricacies of good and evil in a dating stance, that's Fudo and Desumi in a nutshell.

Stale fight, but the interview was probably the only chance where he can gush his love about her, except for some things that he obviously can't reveal. And if a date is what Desumi wants, she'll have it with the hapless Fudo, whom doesn't know what to do on a date.

And of all the things to do on a date, Fudo has to choose a gym date when Desumi wore such nice-looking clothes. God I love Fudo lols, gym bros for life when they can have gym girlfriends as well. And how Misumi interpretated it for him, it seems like he went off the rails, but he was mistaken that Desumi hated the date and instead liken it going at his pace.

Any girl going for gym would be happy for Fudo's like.
Apr 15, 2022 9:33 AM

Apr 2012
Forget Shikimori, Kaguya and Yor...
Desumi and Komi are my waifu of this season.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Apr 15, 2022 9:37 AM

Feb 2019
This show is literally diabetes in anime form, so damn cute omg. Couldn’t help but smile during Fudo and Dasumi’s little chat at the end. They’re so adorable. Hopefully they can keep it interesting after they become a couple and the story doesn’t go stale
Apr 15, 2022 9:38 AM

Jun 2021
This anime is one of the surprises of this Season.

One of the cutest couples i have ever seen, love both protagonists so much :) .
Apr 15, 2022 9:48 AM

Jul 2021
The fight between Desumi and Red Gelato will never fail to amuse me <3<3 The date between them was a development for sure, we need to secure their relationship and protect them from all the minions of evil, the gelatos, and other civilians, stop it's just diabetes and diabetes all over I can't handle it anymore~

Also Desumi is sexy hot and Red Gelato is a Giga chad, thus, they are one odd couple that is compatible with one another. Also, the way Red Gelato is treating his girlfriend from that dating segment through taking pictures, literally doing gym workouts, and speedrunning is something that many people would need to take a note of if they want their gf/bf to stay physically fit. Also, in order to become a true boyfriend, you have to be absolutely blunt to make your girlfriend blush.

When will my two lovebirds kiss kiss fall in love :< Yellow Gelato made me feel horny about her boobs ara ara, everyone is so hot here for some reason.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 15, 2022 9:51 AM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows Fudo wanting to disguise his relationship with Desumi and a teammate says he only thinks about muscles and Desumi asks to go on a date with him
Apr 15, 2022 9:55 AM
Mar 2015
his idea of a date was lame but she liked it That is one cool kitty
Apr 15, 2022 10:25 AM

Dec 2013
They managed to trick me when Fudo wasn't able to find Desumi and thought she bailed on the date, she is an angel.
Apr 15, 2022 10:33 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
The cat protecting her master was adorable lol
Apr 15, 2022 11:03 AM

Jan 2016
it's evil version of garfield, which turns it into non-evil garfield
Apr 15, 2022 11:41 AM

Jun 2020
okay i laughed when KIN-NIKU GYM was shown wtf fudo.... lololollll

desumi is such a sweetheart♡

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Apr 15, 2022 11:54 AM

May 2021
Such an adorable date. Fudo felt like it almost went wrong but luckily she enjoyed it. Meanwhile, Cat-kun chillin' there.

Apr 15, 2022 12:44 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Protein bars for their date though. I'm done LOL

That was funny but I do hope they go for a proper date next time. Seeing Desumi dressed up like that and then working out a sweat at the gym was PAIN

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 15, 2022 12:46 PM

May 2015
I can already tell every episode of this is gonna be precious wholesome gold. I love innocent romances like this with no internal drama. What makes it even better is that they're together right off the bat.

Its so funny though cause on the date when he had the plan ready the first thing I thought was "Its not the gym is it?" then it went to the next panel hahahaha.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 15, 2022 1:16 PM

Feb 2012
Hero TV like in Tiger & Bunny!

Reaper Princess and Red Gelato have to keep the kayfabe up like they are pro-wrestlers; coordinating every movement in a fight so the audience watching Hero TV think they are bitter mortal enemies.
Red Gelato's technically being honest when he says there's no one like Reaper Princess, but the reporter will misconstrue it as him hyper-focused on defeating his opponent not him being in love.

This musclehead took her to the gym for a date, I just knew when Kudo mentioned eating, he'd pull out some protein bars ahaha! His Onee-san's retracts the advice she gave him when she was drunk and now he's regretting his date plan, thinking it has driven Desumi away. But Desumi's a keeper, she just got stuck in a queue buying drinks and doesn't even mind discussing weird topics like insects. That's was freakin' adorable.

Desumi's pet cat Hell-ko is voiced by none other than M.A.O (Gokai Yellow, Washi Pink, Marluru and Akashic), she's so ubiquitous in Tokusatsu and Tokustatsu-inspired media like this now.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Apr 15, 2022 1:55 PM

May 2020
Well, my man almost messed that one up, no thanks to Misaki. It's really refreshing to see how much they're actually focussing on the romance aspect itself. And hope everyone stayed after the ending song to enjoy the cute cat's POV.

Maybe try sleeping?

Apr 15, 2022 2:23 PM

Jul 2010
Finally, my favourite kink... healthy adult relationships.

Oh and a BDSM suit, of course.

Jokes aside Desumi is way too perfect, that's what they call "match made in heaven", they kinda suit each other. A lot of girls wpuld have dumped Fudo just after gym training, doesn't matter how handsome or popular he is.
Apr 15, 2022 2:59 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I wonder what made Desumi such a villainess in the first place, take away the Reaper Princess outfit and she's just a regular girl. The date was somewhat successful despite Fudo not knowing what to do after getting bad advice from Yellow Gellato who was drunk. Even Desumi's pet Hell-ko noticed a positive change in her attitude after the date.
Apr 15, 2022 3:12 PM
Mar 2020
normal waifu would just leave or rant how bad this date was.

but gigachad desumi were actually get along with whatever this date is. now thats a top tier waifu
Apr 15, 2022 3:13 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Seems that Fudou thought he messed up on his date with Desumi after a phone call from Misaki but Desumi seemed to really enjoy it which was nice to see xD.
Just as they were about to kiss...
they got a work call!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Apr 15, 2022 4:23 PM

Jun 2019
This was hilarious.
Apr 15, 2022 4:59 PM
Jul 2017
why is she so cute bros?
Apr 15, 2022 6:55 PM

Jan 2021
How is Fudo in highschool, dude's so jacked I thought he was in his twenties. Also they're relationship is so sweet, she vibed with him through that workout date. They're literally made for each other.

Hope we get to see the other sentai power rangers, and more goofy situations with them.
Apr 15, 2022 7:02 PM

May 2020
That cat ending was just purrrrfect
Apr 15, 2022 7:57 PM

Jun 2019
My thoughts are pretty much the same as last episode. Pretty enjoyable fluff that goes a little too overboard on the waifu bait. It helps that it actually has good animation too.
Apr 15, 2022 8:58 PM
May 2019
Fantastic and adorable episode. Funny “date” that was. Desumi must be protected at all costs, she is too precious
Apr 15, 2022 9:14 PM

Apr 2008
Okay, everyone, this is very important. What would be the strongest giant insect? I'm going to vote yellow jacket.
Apr 15, 2022 9:34 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah yes the gym date almost perfect for those two, ofc there's some obviously blocker just as its about to get hot, and the post credit with Hellko complete the episode with such a nice way. I can't believe there's a dorm special for Gekko's women staff, just like hero. I wonder whose owned the secret organization, i am very curious...

Also, looks like the preview hold some good part too, and the ed from Dialogue+ already grow much on me...

Then, the strongest giant insect?
I suggest you should watch Kyochuu Rettou Movie.
You can find what Fudo ask there xd.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 15, 2022 9:45 PM

Jul 2016
Yellow Ranger is so fucking hot omg D:

And Fudou is such an idiot lol. Good thing Desumi is crazy for him, because that date plan couldn't have been more awful.
Apr 15, 2022 10:11 PM

Jun 2021
Lmao Fudo actually turned their first date into a training arc

Just my opinion though seeing Desumi in casual clothes kinda reminded me of Marin last season.

I'm looking forward to the next episode :)
Apr 16, 2022 2:04 AM

Jan 2017
Man this couple is so fckin' cute. This is now one of my favorites this season.
Apr 16, 2022 3:39 AM

Oct 2008
Red Gelato should better watch-out for Hellko or else hell will descend to him if Desumi gonna be sad haha..
4/5.

Apr 16, 2022 5:29 AM
Apr 2022
Coming into episode two, Love After World Domination (LAWD) continues the tone it set from episode one. The story bounces from before Fudou and Desumi got together and the present, being a glimpse at what exactly caused Fudou to ask out his rival and secret crush. The action is entertaining but there is a noticeable reduction in it. The primary focus is Desumi wanting to go on a romantic date with Fudou, and what ensues can only be considered slightly more awkward than laughable, but in all honesty, the introduction of drama makes the lovey-dovey scenes all the more rewarding. That being said, there is a sort of foreshadowing caused by Fudou’s lack of intuition in regards to empathizing with the opposite sex, so it can be assumed there will be much more conflict between the couple that arises because of it. Overall, the episode ended on a high mote, and the moments of Desumi gushing over her first love in her apartment with her chunky cat is a nice cherry on top for the second episode.
Apr 16, 2022 5:34 AM

Oct 2016
Damn, best girls and couple rankings this season looking tight as hell. What an adorable episode, never let that girl go Fudo, she's a straight up keeper. As much as seeing them get those gain was fun, I actually wanna see them in an actual regular date.

Really liked that post credits scene with Hellko, Desumi's just adorable man.

Also, yellow gelato. That's it.
Apr 16, 2022 7:26 AM

Apr 2021
"Which insect do you think would be the strongest if it was a giant?" Fudo asking this question made me laugh so hard like a typical question from elementary schoolers while they're playing lmao. Oh, the innocent love from 2 inexperienced couples surely is relaxing to watch.

Apr 16, 2022 7:31 AM
Jan 2022
This was too wholesome
My man just bring his own girlfriend to a Gym wtf lol that's hella funny and awkward at the same time

Better than mydressupdarling ngl the romance was way better and less fanservice the mc also having a better progress on their relationship.
Apr 16, 2022 8:30 AM
Feb 2021
that date was hella wholesome. I really getting to like this show it is really entertaining.
Apr 16, 2022 8:49 AM
Sep 2021
It was a nice episode, loved the main love duo date. It was a nice comedy and some bits of romance made the episode nice.
My rating: 7/10.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2022

90 by FabrehG »»
Apr 16, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2022

96 by winddevil1 »»
Apr 6, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2022

61 by winddevil1 »»
Apr 6, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2022

61 by winddevil1 »»
Apr 6, 1:06 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2022

54 by winddevil1 »»
Apr 6, 10:21 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.